The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Whale

Chapter 5 Bright lights; darkness

Jenny felt hot like fire on the tennis court today! The other girls had stood no chance, one after one defeated by the Asian ace, and now Jenny proudly lifted the trophy over her head, still sweaty from her final match. She flashed her perfect smile and threw her flowing hair back for the few local reporters and photographers that had gathered. Her thoughts, however, were somewhere else. She had moved effortlessly on the court, an unfamiliar spring in her step that assured her that no athletic feat was impossible. Deep inside of her, in her very core, she somehow knew she was supposed to be an athletic girl, and this knowledge spurred her on, allowing her to catch balls that seemed to be impossibly out of reach. An athletic girl like her would not lose to amateur players in some local tournament! Or rather, an athletic little sister like her wouldn’t lose! Her mind wandered back to her older brother, as it so often seemed to do as of late. She so wished that he could have been here to see her play today!

When they were younger, her brother sometimes tagged along to the court to watch her and the other girls in the tennis club. Back then, she was oftentimes mad at him for seeming to be more interested in ogling girls in tennis skirts than actually watch or play the sport. Looking back at the fights they used to have over this, it all seemed kind of silly. Her brother acting like a pervert sometimes was a bit eccentric to be sure, but it was totally fine! Really! She smiled while she fondly remembered time spent with him, only to be brought back to reality by the sharp flash of a photographer snapping yet another picture of the stunning Korean American star player.

Jenny remained on the tennis court for a long time. The other girls and volunteers left one by one, but she stayed, lost in her thoughts. Thinking back on it, the reason her and her brother’s relationship had spoiled over the years was because she had been such a terrible bitch to him, wasn’t it? That was what he had told her last time they met. When she allowed herself to think back on that last time, her shame over trying to slap him came rushing back! Why had she even been angry at him? Her wonderful brother?! He was a guy, it was natural that they masturbated! And besides, he was respectful enough of real women’s suffering of being viewed as sex objects that he had masturbated to an anime figurine. It was a bit weird—sure!—but couldn’t it be viewed as a feminist action?!

When Jenny had begun to transition from a girl to a woman, she had noticed how the boys surrounding her began to look at her with wolfish and hungry eyes. Thinking hard on it on the empty tennis court now, she concluded that she, up until very recently had mistakenly believed her brother’s gaze on her to be the same as the gaze of those other boys. ”But it was truly different when he looked at her! He was not a pervert!” She realized. ”Because he was her brother, and she wanted to... please him? Needed to? God, what a bitch she had been to him! Dressing like a slut to satisfy him and get his attention, and then getting mad at him when he responded to the attention she was craving! Such a stupid fucking bitch! Being so angry at him just because he had tried to take some pictures of her while she was undressing!” Her mind was spinning from all these sudden new realizations; her shame over her past behavior deeper than the Mariana trench.

She sat down on the court, both of her bare legs outstretched while she looked up on the stands where her brother had sometimes waited for her. She so wished he sat there now, watching her like he had used to! She wanted to talk to him, to watch his smile when he gently ruffled her hair with his big hands. Her heart beat faster! She wanted her brother to look at her the way he used to...

The Korean American girl let out a sigh and stretched her athletic body. She stood up and began to walk towards the ladies’ changing room. She had decided! She would get her brother back into her life. Repair their relationship! She definitely should call him to apologize for last time. Perhaps they could grab a bite and chat about whatever would please him. Honestly, just hearing her older brother’s voice while he talked to her about whatever he fancied sounded like a wonderful prospect to Jenny!

In the changing room’s shower, she started to plot out what to wear to really impress her older brother on their upcoming date. When she thought of him, looking at her with a satisfied expression, she felt an unfamiliar tingle and a need grow inside her. Thus, the Simulacrum of a girl that used to be called Jenny remained in the shower for a very long time.

* * *

“Stay here and don’t move, slave.” I commanded Xue Mei.

“Yes Master.” The kunoichi knelt in front of my bed, casting her gaze down. I had dressed her in her tight-fitting purple ninja bodysuit once again, though I had decided to let her retain the cute cat ears poking out of her multicolored hair.

I left my apartment and knocked on what should be my neighbor Xue Mei’s door. After a short while a guy with dreadlocks and tattoos opened the door.

“Hey, wassup my maaaaan?!” He coughed while he grinned at me. A strong smell of “medicinal marijuana” wafted out from the open door. The only way he could be more of a stereotype would be if he actually held a bong in one hand while he greeted me.

As soon as I saw this original stoner, I realized that I knew him pretty well. His name was Kenny and he’d been living next door to me for almost a year now. He was an okay dude, we even played video games together sometimes. Every time he lost he blamed it on his weed, though... I realized I also had memories of the Russian girl, Anastasia, who had lived in the apartment before Kenny moved in. She was really cute, but kind of hard to talk to.

“Nah, nothing much, Kenny. Stay high, dude!” I told him and headed back to my apartment. He laughed while coughing, telling me I was gnarly as heck. I closed the door behind me.

I found that I could... actually remember a lot of things that had only happened in the current reality where Xue Mei merely existed as my ninja sex slave. When I concentrated further, to my shock I also realized I had access to memories of growing up as an only child, memories of a life without Jenny as my little sister. In that reality I was currently living in Europe, working as an English teacher. But... I wasn’t... because in the reality where I had Jenny summoned and she did her best to entertain me in whatever way I desired, I was pretty sure I still lived in this apartment. ”Was the current ‘me’ a constant in all the alternate realities, even though I shouldn’t be? This really was a high level magic oddity.” I thought, trying to make sense of it all.

I had counted that I still had 89 cards left in the Soul Deck. If I somehow managed to use all of them, would that cause me to remember 89 additional different realities? What if I, for example, managed to use two cards to trap the souls of those e-girl twins I was subscribed to? Would that cause me to remember three different timelines, depending on how many of the twins I allowed to exists or not exist at the same time. What if Xue Mei and Jenny had met before? Would that not also splinter the timelines even further? Would all of these timelines have the same president? Would my favorite brand of soda still exist in all of them?! The potential for “butterfly effects” of this magic seemed enormous! Would my brain implode keeping track of what was real or not if I continued? So far, I seemed fine though...

Suddenly, an urgent and undeniable need to yawn crept over me and I felt very, very sleepy. I headed back to my bedroom to see my ninja still kneel in submission in front of my bed, almost motionless. I lazily laid down in the bed, packed myself snugly inside of my blanket and fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

When I opened my eyes, I stood in what looked like a very upscale tailor shop. I felt grateful I actually wore clothes suitable for leaving the apartment this time, since it was quite packed inside the small store. All around me were Japanese businessmen and office ladies who seemed to take their choice of suits and dress suits seriously.

I spotted Azrael, wearing her sharp business attire and glasses this time, surrounded by a crowd of tailors. She lit up as soon as she saw me and waved towards me. I approached her, navigating clumsily through the throng of Japanese people in-between us.

“I have been eagerly awaiting your return.” She bowed deep and formally, her Japanese accent like always just barely noticeable. “Excellent work on capturing another soul, most esteemed Summoner.” Neither the gaggle of tailors and seamstresses surrounding her or any of the customers inside the store seemed particularly bothered by the red skin and tail of the office lady bowing in front of me. “None other than you can see past the veil I have cast. They view me as a human girl.” Azrael explained offhandedly, immediately dispelling my confusion.

Many of the other people in the tailor shop did however shoot curious glances at the ill-dressed foreigner that had deigned himself worthy to visit this fancy store. I looked down at my worn jeans and shirt, and had to admit that I did both feel and look out of place.

Perhaps noticing my rising self-esteem issues, Azrael clapped her hands and said some words in Japanese, and the group of tailors and seamstresses surrounding her swiftly began taking my measurements. It was the first time I had my measurements taken like this and the ordeal just made me feel even more awkward, since I did not know what to do with my long limbs when I was measured. Amid the chaos, I wondered what Azrael might have paid these people, because they worked like possessed.

“I remember you asking for food when last summoned, dear Summoner. Sadly, I had none prepared at my temple that would be suitable or worthy for a guest such as you. Therefore, I thought perhaps sampling the delicacies of Tokyo together with me would be a suitable reward for capturing your second soul.”

“O-oh, that sounds really nice. Thank you, Azrael-san!” I mumbled awkwardly while the length of my lower arm was measured by an intensely focused Japanese woman. “By the way, I dropped a shoe in the temple last time we met. Could I get that back?”

The question surprised the demon. “Yes, of course. I collected it and will make sure to return it to you promptly.”

“Great, thanks. I love those shoes.” I replied. ”So that meant I could both bring things with me and leave lasting changes, even when summoned through my dreams like this.” I surmised.

We made some idle chit-chat while the tailors and seamstresses prepared my suit. Work that should have taken hours, if not days, was done in less than an hour. Azrael really must’ve paid them incredibly well! Or maybe she persuaded them with magic. She could probably charm people and make them her thralls, right? Even though my suit was done in record time, when it was handed to me I could not avoid noticing the high quality of the fabric. Azrael led me to a dressing room, and excused herself; she told me she wished to change into something more fitting for a dinner date with me.

After I had finished changing into my freshly made suit, I looked into the mirror and I... actually kind of liked what I saw. The suit fit my body perfectly and made me look less gaunt and ill-proportioned. Seeing myself staring back, looking all fancy, I determined that it was finally time for me to cut my hair and get my act back together. ”Who could have thought that a magic artifact that allowed me to do whatever I wished to an idealized version of any woman I desired would be a good confidence booster?” I jokingly thought before leaving the changing room.

After I had finished changing, I waited in the busy shop for Azrael. Browsing my phone, I noticed a sudden commotion from several of the other customers in the store. They were whispering to each other, trying their best to not point directly at something behind me. I heard the clacking sound of high heels approaching me from behind and turned around. I was met by the most beautiful sight I had ever seen!

Azrael’s perfect face was, as always, framed by cute bangs, but she had done something with her hair that gave it more volume and made it slightly curly. She wore an impeccable dress of golden thread that looked high-class as hell while also being very naughty. The neckline was so low-cut that her navel was visible. Her full breasts barely held in place, looking like they risked slipping out of the dress at any moment. Noticing how I was dumbstruck by her beauty, the demoness laughed a sweet laugh and turned around. She spun a full circle, revealing how the back of the dress showed off her toned red-skinned back all the way down to her tail.

Golden high heels clicked as Azrael gracefully walked up to me. She grabbed my arm with both of hers, a loving smile on her lips, and she began to lead me towards the shop’s exit. I felt like a goddamn movie star going on a dinner with someone like her!

We left the tailor shop together, Azrael clutching tightly onto my arm. A white limousine waited for us outside, ready to drive us through the Tokyo night.

* * *

“I mean, what’s with all the milk? And why does it get shiny like oil when in contact with skin?” I asked Azrael while I raised my sake cup towards her.

“According to our data, mortal human males who are the demographic of our game find mammaries, no matter how huge, a tad bit boring if nothing sprays out of them. Additionally, market research shows that humans in general seem to enjoy sex more if the bodies involved are oiled up and shiny.” She gave me this completely ludicrous explanation and raised her cup to me.

“Kanpai!” We drank together. After she had finished her cup, the beautiful Japanese demoness brushed strands of her raven hair behind her ear and looked at me attentively across a table filled with empty sushi plates. I could tell she was a bit tipsy.

“Well, I can’t argue with that, Azrael-san. But it’s a real mess to clean up, y’know?! I spent almost an hour yesterday and I still consider perhaps throwing my sofa away!” It was enjoyable to just talk about dumb magic crap like this with her.

“Are you really cleaning it up yourself, Summoner? No way, you must be joking!” Azrael exclaimed with her voice just a little too loud, perhaps due to inebriation, while she flashed me a huge smile, sharp fangs visible. “Just let one of your slave girls do it!” She chuckled.

“Oh... yeah, I could do that. Right...” I replied, slightly embarrassed.

To say that we drew the attention of every other visitor in the extremely exclusive restaurant would not be an exaggeration. And it was not Azrel’s raised voice from surprise that caused people to stare at us. I glanced around at the other tables. Of course people would be curious of what my awkward, lanky self did on a date with a woman like this. Heck, I had felt like a movie star before, but I was pretty sure that the two western guys sitting at the table next to us actually were movie stars.

As the evening progressed, Azrael laughed heartily at my silly jokes and seemed to be engaged in whatever discussions we had. She really gave me a feeling of being the sheltered woman who had rarely left her temple until recently, just as she had presented herself to me last time. Now though, she seemed to be enjoying herself immensely and ordered bottle after bottle of expensive sake. While we were making idle small talk, waiting for yet another bottle, I noticed her glancing up at me discretely when she thought I wasn’t looking, biting her lower lip.

”Stare all you want you worthless NPCs!” I thought with forced disdain for the people judging me. ”I have a goddamn magic deck of cards that can capture souls and enslave women. I am a powerful wizard now! I deserve to be on a date with this supermodel demoness Japanese CEO dream wife! Your curious stares doesn’t bother me!” But, they kind of did, still... I looked back to Azrael while she was pouring us yet more sake. She was so goddamn beautiful I felt shy looking straight at her.

“Azrael-san, I’ve got another question about the Soul Deck.” I asked while she was filling my cup with the exclusive alcohol. “What determines what Attributes that get assigned to a trapped soul? Like, I can understand why Jenny became a fetishized and odd version of a little sister, but how come Xue Mei turned into a ninja warrior? I can kind of follow the logic of a woman trying to be independent and strong remaining as a fighter, but why a ninja when she’s not even Japanese?”

“That is a clever question.” She replied, leaning forward, slightly unstable on her chair. “The engravings on the trapped soul draw from your desire, both conscious and unconscious, but also from the soul’s original Attributes. In addition, I made sure to add a random element to it. Satania Co. Ltd. is after all in the business of so-called gacha games. In the case of your female ninja, perhaps her soul belonged to a real warrior before reincarnation? The ninja Attributes may have to do with her previous lives, or perhaps just because of random chance.” The tipsy demoness then surprised me with a wicked smile I had not seen from her before. “However, making her a useless hussy destined to lose against your manhood was clearly your wicked desires taking control of the process.”

“Well, what can I say. I guess I’ve watched and read too much porn that it is hard to view female ninja as something more than incompetent bait.” I answered dismissively. It felt great to talk to a woman without having to filter what I said. ‘“So, what you just told me is that there is a literal gacha element to the magic artifact you granted me? That just makes me more curious to use the cards and see what I get! You guys are good!”

She seemed kind of taken aback by my praise. She took another sip of the expensive liquor before she responded. “Thank you for your praise of my humble effort. But I think the honor should be given where it is due. You have greatly surpassed my expectations and show great potential. You are very special indeed, dear Summoner.”

“I’m just doing what any guy would do if granted these magic powers.” I smiled and raised my glass to her. “Kanpai!”

* * *

Azrael definitely couldn’t handle her liquor. It was quite cute to see her do her best to maintain her proper facade while she stumbled on words and swayed back and forth on her chair. It was a miracle (or, from my point of view a great misfortune,) that her skimpy golden dress still managed to keep her breasts and nipples from slipping out throughout the evening. Eventually, I suggested that I should take her home to her place.

The more than tipsy demoness clung tightly to me when we left the restaurant. When I guided her to the limousine still waiting for us outside, she held on tight, drunkenly praising me over how handsome I looked in the new suit. She told me I was the most interesting mortal she had ever encountered while she brushed against my neck with her perfect lips.

She leaned against me while we sat in the back of the limousine, mumbling something about how lucky she was that I were the one chosen by her master—and that I was her special one now. She snuggled up against me, with her naughty dress barely covering her body, and settled down as if she was going to fall asleep. I responded by pulling her closer and began gently kissing her neck, my hand trailing up on her warm thigh. When I did so, Azrael began to moan and writhe from the feelings of my lips and hands on her... But then, suddenly—she jumped to attention—though still clearly very drunk!

“Oh, e-esteemed Summoner. I—” The drunk girl hesitated, seeming very small and insecure for a moment while she still leaned against my shoulder in the huge car. “I do not wish for you to see such an uncouth, base and lustful side of me again. At least not so soon.”

“Oh...”

“I w-want you to know that I truly loved our time together tonight. You are a most curious and interesting mortal. You are... special and dear to me now. But I... I want you to get to know the real me more first! I do not dare to lose myself heedlessly to the joys of bodily pleasure again so easily.” She slurred slightly while she spoke. After she had finished, she looked at me nervously as she had bared her feelings.

“That’s totally fine, Azrael-san.” I lied, flashing lights outside as the limousine drove through the neon-lit streets of Tokyo.

“I understand your needs, as a mortal man, of course!” She quickly responded, perhaps noticing my disappointment. “P-please, let me call upon a succubus to take care of your every desire.”

“That’s okay.” I said and pulled her beautiful body closer to me. “Let us wait until you are ready for me.”

The business woman miko priestess smiled at me, her face shone like the sun in the dark car, and she settled down against me again. Shortly after, she fell asleep leaning her light and warm body on me. I stroked her hair while I looked at the beautiful demoness. Her refreshing and subtle perfume danced in my nostrils. Azrael’s breathing was light, her body perfectly proportioned and both tastefully and scandalously revealed by her expensive, gilded designer dress. Her full breasts peeking up at me from her ridiculous cleavage.

On the street outside of her apartment in Tokyo, Azrael bade me goodnight as she kissed me on my mouth and thanked me for a wonderful time. Still unstable from copious amounts of alcoholic beverages, she brushed her hair aside and told me she could not wait until our the next date. Just before I woke up, one of her servants met us at the street and handed me my old shoe, just like I had requested.

* * *

I woke up in my bed. As with the other times I had been transported to Japan, it was hard for me to tell how much time had passed. I sat up, and noticed that I was still wearing the tailored suit and held my crappy old shoe in one hand. ”Owning a fancy suit like this would certainly be useful.” I thought and then spotted Xue Mei, still kneeling on the floor next to the bed. She was still doing her best to remain absolutely immobile.

“Xue Mei tell me, for how long was I asleep?” I yawned as I stretched awake.

“I do not know, Master. Your slave apologizes.” Xue Mei replied, kneeling and unmoving next to the bed.

“Make a guess, then.”

“I think, maybe six or seven hours?” She seemed unsure.

“So you have remained kneeling like this all that time?”

“Naturally. I would never disobey my Master’s orders. This slave only has worth when executing her Master’s will.”

“Good. Keep kneeling a while longer.” I told her and got up from the bed to take off my suit and drop my old shoe off by the door. I grabbed my phone to see a missed call from Jenny... no, from the fake Simulacrum of Jenny. She had also sent me a message, asking me to call her back when I had time. What could she want? It was hard for me to visualize my little sister as anything other than the dumb fucktoy I had used for my entertainment these last few days, but I guess the other Jenny still had a phone and carried on her life like normal when she was not around?

I undressed and returned to the bedroom to lay on top of my bed once again, this time naked. Xue Mei was still kneeling next to me, awaiting my orders. ”Her legs and knees must be sore now.” I thought while I looked at the Chinese girl that had resigned herself to her fate as my servant. I admired the several times over ample bosom exploding out from her body, tightly packed in purple spandex. Desire welled up inside me—I thought back to Azrael rejecting my advances in the limousine after our dinner. What a damn cocktease! Maybe Xue Mei should help soothe my bruised male ego.

“Listen up, slave! I’m going to call someone. While I’m on the phone, I want you to use your body to please me and try to make me come. However, you may not use your pussy. Heck, let’s make it a challenge for you—you may also neither use your mouth, titties or hands. And I have no interest in anal sex either.”

“Understood, Master.” The girl rose on weak legs, my last order to remain on her knees for so long had apparently been rough on her. When I began to dial my sister’s number, the wobbly Xue Mei lost her balance and in a disgraceful fall her body ended on top of me. I had to keep in mind that it was hard-coded in her that she was incompetent, no matter how cool and capable she seemed sometimes. Well, it was quite endearing to see her ceaselessly fumble and fail like this...

“Master, I need you....” Xue Mei whispered in my ear as she quickly gathered herself and began to rub her soft face against mine, taking great care to avoid letting her lips touch me, as per my order. She was slowly progressing down towards my neck to continue further down towards my already hard dick.

“Hey, be quiet!” I commanded, my phone at my ear waiting for Jenny to pick up.

She nodded, and I felt something warm and slightly fuzzy brush up against my manhood. Just as Jenny picked up, Xue Mei had begun to stroke her soft new cat ears and silky smooth hair against my penis.

“Hi sis, you tried calling me?”

“H-hi.” Jenny replied after a short silence. Her voice sounded very familiar to the one I had grown accustomed to hearing so often recently, but still different—less sugary sweet. Probably because this “fake” version of Jenny did not do her utmost to sound like a living anime character.

“So... what’s up?” I asked while my sister remained quiet, I could hear her breathing lightly on the other end.

While I asked my sister the question, the cat girl on top of me nuzzled herself against my hard cock, letting strands of my precum stain her hair and fuzzy ears. When she saw me looking down at her, she met my gaze with a lusty expression, like she was asking for my permission to continue. As soon as I nodded at her to proceed, she turned around, offering me a perfect view of her tight back, wide hips and glorious ass as she straddled my thighs in reverse cowgirl. Her giant breasts bounced up and down when moved, the huge spheres of tits flaring out from her sides, impossible to ignore even from behind her. ”God, I had made Xue Mei’s body pure sex.” I thought, proud of myself and my achievement.

“Oh umm... sorry bro, I-I just felt surprised to hear your voice. I know, it’s stupid...” Jenny finally replied in an uncharacteristically awkward mumble.

“Why would you feel surprised to hear my voice? Besides, you texted me to call you, remember?” I teased her, struggling to keep my voice even. Xue Mei had pushed her round ass up against my hard dick, fitting it snugly in-between her bodysuit-clad buttcheeks. She then began moving her body up and down, jerking me off with her ass.

“Hmph! I’ve been feeling a little weird lately, okay? Besides, aren’t you happy I want to talk?”

“Oh.. I.. of course I’m... uh.. glad.” I told her, struggling to focus on the phone call. The ninja was really teasing the dick she had sandwiched in between her tight buttocks, her breasts bouncing up and down when she moved. She turned her head to look back at me, licking her parted lips hungrily. Her hazy eyes locked with mine while her lower body oscillated. Xue Mei seemed to take great pleasure in hotdogging me with her ass.

“Anyway brother, I was hoping to treat you to a dinner tonight! I won another tournament and I... w-want to make it up to you for acting so rude in the past...” The last part of what Jenny said came out as a weak whimper. “Errr... there is some weird noise or something? Am I calling at a bad time. If you’re busy, I can call you later.”

“Nooo! It’s f-fine... Text me the... details, okay?! See you tonight, Jenny!” I hastily got out before I hung up the phone. Seeing and feeling Xue Mei work her body so well to pleasure me despite my harsh instructions had made me lose interest in most other things that did not revolve around fucking the Chinese girl before me.

I threw the phone aside and grabbed the gyrating hips of the slut on top of me and pushed her forcefully to the side. The ninja landed on her back, on the bed beside me, moaning hard from her Master’s treatment. I got up, admiring her body, the great tits still bouncing around, spilling out on the bed from her otherwise slender form; the juices leaking out of her darkened the suit at her visible pussy mound and the area around the nipples. ”I need to conquer this woman. Take her really fucking hard, like I should have done with Azrael in that goddamn car! Or, not just this woman.” I realized. With Xue Mei laying panting, wet and willing on the bed, awaiting her Master’s attention, I brought out Jenny’s card and summoned my sister.

My titty monster of a little sister appeared out of nowhere. She stood before me attentively, dressed as usual, with her white shirt open, exposing her bigger-than-her-head honkers, her joke of a sailor skirt doing nothing to hide striped underwear so tiny that it almost exposed her smooth pussy. Only the white stockings looked like somewhat proper school attire. As soon as she saw my naked and erect form, Jenny’s eyes shone with glee.

“Waii~ Onii-chan’s feeling naughty today!” She then noticed the other Asian slut, waiting for me on the bed, ready with her legs parted. “E-ehhh!? Is Onii-chan... doing cosplay fun with another girl!?” She pouted and crossed her arms while she glared at me; Jenny apparently had a jealous streak.

“First of all, it would please me if you don’t mind if I fuck other women, Jenny. In fact, it would greatly please me if you actively support me taking any woman I desire, and even enjoy seeing me with other women. Secondly, it’s not cosplay. Xue Mei is my real-life ninja catgirl slave, in the same way that you are my slutty and dirty schoolgirl little sister.“

Jenny listened intently, nodding as she heard me explain my desires to her. As far as I understood, I did not have direct control of her emotions like some sort of direct mind control, but I figured that she would at least go to great lengths to avoid expressing jealousy going forward if she knew that would displease me.

“Sou desuka, so it’s not cosplay?” Jenny asked while she climbed on the bed, putting her face close to the cat ears protruding from Xue Mei’s head to inspect them. “Kawaii nekomimi...”

Even though Jenny seemed to have had no intention to perform a “symmetrical docking”, the pair of boobies on the two girls were so oversized that her leaning over Xue Mei to inspect the ninja’s new feline attributes inevitably caused their tits to smosh together. Xue Mei’s spandex clad but hyper sensitive mammaries pressed against Jenny’s exposed and somehow perky although gigantic melons. The stimulation of swollen breasts against swollen breasts caused Jenny to call out for me, as Xue Mei moaned wordlessly for more. As soon as the pair of tits pressed up against each other, neither of the girls had any control of the erotic milk they began to squirt on each other. Jenny, wanting more, climbed on top and positioned her body to align with Xue Mei’s. She rubbed herself up and down against the ninja slut waiting for me atop the bed. Jenny looked back at me still standing beside the bed, as if she was hungry for my approval.

I remained standing, towering over the two Asian girls stacked on each other, moaning while they were rubbing their bodies against each other. I had twisted these two girls’ bodies and minds to my desire, and I was now about to partake of them both. My cock twitched from excitement—the two of them completely under my control.

“It’s not cosplay, you see Jenny? It’s magic. And now—” I took out her card and made pink cat ears and a cat’s tail with bells tied to it appear on Jenny. “You’ve become a catgirl too!”

“Onii-chan, stop teasing... We need you inside us, nyaa~” The girl purred while she slid out of her panties. She settled her glistening pussy above Xue Mei’s (still clad in spandex), shaking her hips and wagging her freshly created pink tail seductively as if the lure me in.

“How about you, Xue Mei? You’ve been awfully quiet. You want me to fuck you don’t you, ninja bitch?”

The ninja girl nodded eagerly. Oh, right!

“You may speak.”

“Please Master, you slave craves you! Remind me of what a weak woman I am, how useless it is for us to struggle before you and your majestic penis! Make me tremble and let me feel why no woman can withstand you!” The words came flooding out of her, fast and needy, as soon as I had given her permission.

“Onii-chan! Take her hard while making sure to enjoy your imouto’s body, too!” Jenny eagerly filled in. She then kissed Xue Mei, pressing her flawless face against the beautiful Chinese girl beneath her.

The two girls pressed their hyper-sexed up bodies even harder against each other in a deep kiss as they presented their hungry cunts to me, begging for me to use them and fill them up. Milk was pooling up in-between them both, giving their bodies a slick shine as it was dripping down from Xue Mei’s torso onto the bed. The two girls I had summoned had had their entire existence remade to revolving around satisfying me. But in that moment, I felt something unexpected come over me. This still wasn’t enough! I needed to dominate them utterly. They—like all the other bitches—never had any interest in me before! They did their best to entice me, begging for me to fuck them now, but it was thanks to the magic of the goddamn Soul Deck. Nothing more than a reminder of my own inability! Just like Azrael in her fucking limousine with her expensive sake and dress, if they were given a chance, they would reject me! Wouldn’t they!? Just like... Just like Emily... Fuck!!

To banish my racing thoughts, I turned my attention to the two sluts stacked on top of each other in front of me. I began by teasing Xue Mei’s mound through the fabric of her ninja garb, brushing myself against her soaked pussy lips and swollen clit while I slid one finger inside Jenny’s wet exposed slit. Jenny gave an excited yelp from the sensation of my finger tickling her cunt, not seeming to mind only getting the consolation prize of my finger so far.

While I was teasing her pussy, Xue Mei began tearing at her suit, doing her best to rip open pockets in the fabric for me to enter her. While she did this with a manic fervor, I started speaking, my voice trembling, utilizing every ounce of willpower I had to not just thrust myself heedlessly into any one of the two willing sex bombs at my complete command just yet. This would pay off, be patient. I need to teach these bitches—all bitches like them—a harsh lesson for their rejection of me!

“Y’know, in this phone game I play, the catgirls were outstanding warriors. Yet their lands ended up conquered. The surviving catgirls were kept as nothing more than sex slaves for the nobles of the Dark Elf imperium. The reason for this was the catgirls’ innate weakness to magical catnip. Just a pinch of the stuff was enough to reduce the most willful feline to an out of control sex-starved beast which could not function as anything more than a sleeve for cocks.” Neither Jenny nor Xue Mei paid attention to whatever I was rambling on about, instead doing their hardest to appear the most pleasing for me to bless just them with my attention. ”Well, you bitches would have a hard time thinking about anything soon!” I thought while I brought up Xue Mei’s card and accessed my item box, the same way it was done in game. “Like this!” I simply said and fed her card the item A Pinch of Magical Catnip, at the same time as I entered her hungry pussy through a torn hole in the purple suit.

Xue Mei’s moan when she felt me—her Master—enter her was one of pure satisfaction and submission. As my sex slave, she had once again given in to my superior dick and was content to be used as a meat puppet to alleviate her Master’s every desires. However, just moments after her opinion of herself and her Master had been reaffirmed by the penetration, a queer expression began to play across her face when the catnip started to take effect.

With a wail that sounded half pleasureful, half painful, Xue Mei’s entire body began shaking as every receptor for pleasure in her body overloaded. Her pussy clamped my dick so hard I could barely move while her body began to convulse. Jenny, still lying on top of the girl was thrown off, sliding off Xue Mei and ending up on her belly next to the now spasming ninja. Erotic milk sprayed straight out from Xue Mei’s quaking tits while she tore at her suit to free them, free her sensitive skin! The milk covered all three of us.

“Maaasteeeer! I can’t... I... My body! This feeeeeling!?” Xue Mei managed to get out as her body writhed. Her pussy still clenched me in a vice grip while pussy juice was flowing out of her. Her hands pressed her tits together hard, spraying copious amounts of milk over herself, like a fountain.

“N-nani the heck is going on, Onii-chan?!” Jenny asked, looking between me and the woman driven mad next to her.

“Hey Jenny, you’re a catgirl now too, aren’t you?” I smiled at her, and I pulled my finger out from her pussy, slapped her ass playfully right below the cute pink tail and then gave her card a pinch of magical catnip as well.

Jenny, who had still been lifting her ass and pussy from the bed to invite me, suddenly collapsed onto the inflated balloons bolted onto her torso, her body thrashing in the same manner as Xue Mei’s. She looked back at me in desperation, her face resting on the bed as her body was shaking, her tongue lolling out out her mouth.

“Onii-chan~ Jenny’s body... so hot! P-please! Onegai! Put something... A-anything! Inside me!”

“Behave yourself, you fucking bitch little sister!” I replied and spanked her one more time. This time hard. The smack shut her up, her body jerking up and down in response to the painful stimuli. I turned my attention back to the Chinese girl lying on her back in front of me, her body out of control due to an uncontrollable need. Her head had titled backwards, eyes unable to focus as she was panting and moaning, drool running down her lips, unable to string words together. She ran her milk-soaked hands through her hair and grasped at her head as if it was splitting apart. “Master!” “Sex!", Xue Mei sometimes managed to shout out, but otherwise what she moaned and shrieked was pure nonsense. Still, it was clear what the slut in heat tried to tell me!

I began slowly moving inside her, while her pussy quaked and shivered, like it was being shaped and reshapen solely for me. She was completely soaked down there, which made moving possible even though she clamped down so hard on my dick that it was painful. While I slowly rubbed myself forward and backward inside of Xue Mei, she threw her arms around me, digging into my back with her fingernails and screamed—a primal scream. She pressed her soaked body and enormous boobs up against me as hard as she could. I began to pick up my pace inside her, and her face twisted into a grimace of pure pleasure.

“O-onii-chan... P-please! I need your d-dick inside me..!” Jenny begged, shaking while still laying face down on her belly and breasts in a pool of milk next to the woman I was fucking.

“You had so many chances over the years!” I growled at her, while I toyed with my other Asian slut’s body. “Why did you only start begging for me now?!” Intellectually, I knew it was irrational to ask the sister I had transformed into a sex-crazed pleasure doll for my sake such a question. In that moment, I did not care.

“I need! Need! Onii-chan’s penis inside... I need it!” Jenny kept begging, unable to attempt to give an answer in her hyper-stimulated state.

“This is good enough for a greedy slut little sister like you.” I said and jammed two fingers into her twitching pussy and another finger into her asshole.

And it was good enough for her. My fingers penetrating two of her holes at the same time caused my little sister’s body to go into further convulsions as she came. Time after time, she came. She may have attempted to scream my name, shout out her love for her “Onii-chan” or just express her happiness at being able to pleasure me, but the only things that came out of her mouth were grunts. The little sister turned catgirl’s exploding pleasure had overloaded her brain, reducing her to little more than an animal in heat.

Seeing my sister like that, my fingers inside of her while her body gave in completely, spurred me on even further. Xue Mei’s frantic panting in my ear, her oiled up body and plus-sized torpedo titties sliding up and down against me while she held on to me for dear life was too much. Using my free hand to tear an even bigger hole in her already torn suit, I felt I was close.

“Tell me how much you need me to come inside you, Xue Mei. You’ve always wanted this, haven’t you?! Tell me!” I panted, dick twitching inside her, ready to release.

“I... n-need...” She attempted to articulate something, her soft mouth pressed up to my ear since I had commanded her to answer, but it was too hard for her. It didn’t matter, her frantic panting and moaning and the fact that she had been riding a constant orgasm since I entered her was enough to let me know. Feeling my cock’s need inside of her, she wrapped her legs around me, leg-locking me. I responded to the crazed woman’s request for me to come inside her by wrapping her body inside of my arms as I lifted her off the bed, leaving my still orgasming and begging for more little sister’s holes empty again.

I released with a final, hard stroke, pushing Xue Mei’s body onto my shaft. Her hungry pussy shook, as did the rest of her body, huge holes in the purple ninja garb. While she happily accepted my come inside of her body, she clung to me so hard that her nails still on my back drew blood. Her legs wrapped around me was pumping against me, not letting a single drop the cum she desired go to waste. Xue Mei’s loud scream when I came inside her was tinged in desperation as though she needed more of my hard manhood inside her. She held on, unwilling to let go, as if the idea of me pulling out of her scared her. Jenny in turn, remained face down in a puddle of her own sweat and milk, her oiled-up body shiny while she incoherently begged for her older brother’s attention.

I let go of Xue Mei, dropping her on the soaked bed, her tits bouncing around spraying yet more milk, my cum slowly dribbling out of her. As soon as Xue Mei could no longer feel me inside of her, she joined Jenny in desperately begging for me to take her yet again.

“Onii-chaaaan! Jenny need you! I-inside!”

“Master! I’m begging... Violate me again! I must... feel!”

When I with clarity saw the two girls, undignified in their begging for more of me—more sex—it began to dawn on me what I had done. There was a reason the catgirls in Ex Calibre were considered as fodder for “mindbreak fetishists” among fans. The magic catnip would mess them up permanently, robbing such characters of virtually any capability to function as anything more than holes.

”Fuck, what had I done!? Were my ninja slave and obedient cute little sister reduced to nothing more than my breeding sows now? I wanted to fuck them, sure, but I also had other plans and needs for them. The Jenny currently laying in a puddle of milk on the bed, screaming and grunting for my penis would definitely not cook a good breakfast while gazing at me with adoring eyes.” In a panic I dismissed both of the girls, quieting the noisy bedroom instantly. ”Please, I don’t want to mess this up! Why do I always mess up?! Shit!!”

I stared at the pandemonium that had been my bedroom. My bed was such a mess that I probably had to throw it away, the floor and walls needed to be thoroughly cleaned. For some dumb reason, I recalled what Azrael had said about sprays of milk being more erotic. ”Sure, she’s right, but it’s still a bitch to clean...” Well, before anything else, I needed a shower.

* * *

In the shower, I reflected back on my earlier behavior. I knew it was irrational and stupid of me to take my frustrations out on Jenny and Xue Mei; the two of them in their current forms had no share of blame for why I felt this way, felt betrayed by women. I really hoped they were both alright... I brought up Jenny’s card (naturally, it was waterproof). I made sure to remove the cat ears and tail, undressed her completely and summoned her next to me in the shower. ”Please, be okay. Please!” I thought, feeling genuine concern for my “imouto”.

Jenny appeared, stark naked under the streaming hot water. She let out a surprised gasp when the water hit her and looked up at me with a hard-to-read expression.

“Jenny?”

“Hai, Onii-chan~?” She chirped, pressing her naked body to mine and gave me a hug.

“You... you’re alright?”

“Hugging Onii-chan, I’m zettai daijoubu.” She replied and pressed herself harder against me. I hugged her back.

“I’m so sorry, Jenny! It wasn’t fair to take out my anger at other girls at you like that. You are clearly not the same bitchy Jenny I grew up with anymore, so I—”

“Yamete kudasai, Onii-chan.” She cut me off, staring up at me with her dark eyes, her body and hair soaked by the hot water. “It brought you pleasure to tease me like that, to see me beg for you like that, ne? If so, it’s daijoubu. More than daijoubu, in fact! Besides, I always need my Onii-chan inside of me, my body, my karada, needs you. Whatever you did to me on the bed before just made my body more honest with my feelings.” When she finished the last part, she dropped to her knees in the shower and wrapped her delicate lips around my semi-erect cock. “I exist to please my Onii-chan.” She tried to tell me but her voice was muffled from my cock swelling inside her mouth as her tongue danced across it.

It did not take long until I released a second time in less than ten minutes, spilling drops of cum on my Jenny’s waiting tits. My balls completely empty, I sank down on the floor of the shower to sit next to my sister. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close while the water washed over us.

“You’re a great cocksucker, Jenny. I’m so glad you’ve become the slutty little sister I always wished for you to be.”

“You don’t have to praise me so much.” She giggled, doing a terrible job at feigning modesty.

“I’m... I’m actually going on a dinner date with you later today. Well, not exactly you, I guess... I’m curious what will happen!”

“Ehhh?! D-d-deito with Onii-chan?!” She stammered, flustered and confused.

“Well, not exactly I guess. It’s umm... it’s like, you will be resting inside another person’s body. I’m meeting that other person.”

“Onii-chan is so smart to understand all this maho stuff! Your imouto’s just too baka.” She playfully bonked her fist against her head to emphasize what she had said. “But if I am sleeping inside someone else, you can be sure they suki suki suki daisuki my Onii-chan!” She continued speaking random Japanese words with little meaning while she nuzzled herself close to my chest.

I patted her head for a while before dismissing her. ”Did the Jenny that carried on her life as normal and had called me earlier really harbor the same feelings like the ‘real Jenny’ who had just blown me?” I wondered. ”That was what she had just said at least.”

* * *

Leaving my bathroom, I looked over at the chaos that was my bedroom. With a deep sigh, I headed to my kitchen and summoned Xue Mei, still letting her keep her cat ears. The ninja, looking like something straight out of a porn game appeared in front of me, bending her knees while casting her gaze down.

“Master.” Her voice reverent but also sharp like a knife, awaiting my orders.

“Are you alright?”

“Of course, Master. Ready to serve.”

“I’m glad. I have need of you, my servant.” I told her while I opened my fridge to look for something to drink.

“I am your loyal sword.”

With the fridge door still open, I lazily brought up Xue Mei’s card and accessed my selection of outfits that I had worked so hard to collect in the gacha game. The ninja suddenly found herself out of her ninja garb, instead wearing a maid outfit (well, to be frank what I made her wear was more akin to a micro bikini with some frills and a maid headpiece). The short blade she had held in her hand was exchanged for a feather duster. For my own enjoyment, I also let my ninja maid catgirl wear stiletto high heels.

“Clean my apartment.” I ordered her while I grabbed a can of soda.

Xue Mei still kneeling on one leg, looked up at me with a flustered expression. The french maid styled micro bikini dug into her enormous tits and round ass.

“Master, I—”

“Do you not comprehend my order, slave?” I interrupted her.

“N-no. I apologize for giving you even the slightest doubt, my Master. I am your loyal servant and will carry out any task.” As the slut got up from her kneeling stance, I took a sip from my soda can and reached out to touch an almost bare boob, shown off by the outfit she wore. Me groping her ultra sensitive breasts caused the proud ninja to lose her balance on the stiletto high heels and she fell backwards on the kitchen floor. She spread her legs wide for me, her pussy barely covered, her face pure lust.

“M-master, I need you! Please, dominate me like you did on your bed! Make me go mad with desire to submit to you and your needs!! I b-beg you, humiliate your worthless servant more! More!”

“Nah, clean up first. I’m going to play some video games...”

“I... I am the tool for your will to be done.” Xue Mei replied, attempting to gather herself. Her body still shaking from excitement, she spun around on her back on the floor, lifted her legs and expertly stood up on her stiletto high heels.

I settled down in my sofa grabbing my controller, while checking out my scantily clad ultra busty maid carefully cleaning the room. I admired how expertly my ninja slave handled herself, walking like a pro hooker on her high heels, wielding her feather duster in one hand like a katana blade...

CRASH! When my ninja maid turned around on her stiletto heels to dust off my bookshelf, she had accidentally caught one of my expensive figurines in in her duster and brought it down to the floor. Surprised I got up from the sofa, to see her bend over to pick up the pieces of the broken figurine, only to accidentally knock down a glass sculpture, I had gotten as a gift from my dad, with her hooters. The glass sculpture came crashing down, breaking into a million pieces as it hit the floor.

”Oh, right... ‘Appears capable, in reality extremely inept.’ I really needed to fix this.” I brought out her card, and filled in the blank Attribute slot I had left.