The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Ten

A Complete Set

On a warm, sunny Sunday morning under a bright and very blue sky full of white clouds, Helena was seated at the head of her long, heavy, rectangular, redwood, outdoor patio set complete with six chairs with black cushions that was located on the second floor terrace just off of the kitchen of her large estate. She was enjoying another cup of coffee and the view of her rather... extensive property. The house itself was deliberately located in the center of her ten thousand acre property next to a twelve acre, man-made lake and a driveway that stretched for seven miles from the house out to the highway that eventually took you to Valley City. Helena Rothridge LOVES her privacy!! Set on five acres of professionally landscaped and carefully manicured, lush green lawn, the main house was fenced off and separated from the rest of the property by a four foot high, wood fence. A property that seemingly ran as far as the eye could see from her current vantage point.

Turning to her left, she smiled as she enjoyed the much closer and even more pleasing view of her slaves. Specifically, she was enjoying the sight of Miss Amazing and three of the five members of the Valor Force as they stood there unmoving and seemingly mindless. In reality, they were eagerly waiting to satisfy her smallest whim. They were now her utterly loving, deeply devoted and absolutely obedient slaves. In their own minds, they existed only to serve and obey her! Well, her and Emma, that is.

In addition to Angelina and Adrianna, she now had both Gillian Grey, the always stunning Star Shine, and the short, but equally exquisite Megan Dupree, the freakishly intelligent Mytech. Like all of her slaves, they were properly dressed in the same expensive, matching white lace bra and panty set Helena dressed all of her slaves in. They were also wearing their Victorian style, white lace gloves and, of course, their inch wide, white leather collars were placed snugly around their necks. She was looking forward to the day, soon if things continued to go her way, when Frost and Magpie would be standing next to their teammates, completely under her control and on their knees before her. The day she had Valley City’s most powerful team of super heroes bowed at her feet. She smiled a cat’s grin as she pictured them all standing here together, eager to serve and obey her and Emma.

She slid a hand between her legs and gently rubbed the front of her cut-off, denim shorts, slowly teasing herself as she thought about the next step in her plan to take over Valley City itself after she enslaved the Valor Force and took control of Valor Tower as well. She never imagined it would actually all be happening this fast. She never thought she would see her plan come to fruition so quickly. She chuckled to herself as she imagined the look on Emma’s beautiful face when she found out that, in addition to the Valor Force, there was one more person Helena was planning to enslave. She smiled as she thought about that one additional person, her “end game” and her plans for Valley City itself. Helena pulled her hand away from her shorts and turned her head toward the kitchen when she heard the wood-framed, glass door open. She chuckled to herself again when she saw Emma coming out to join her.

“Good morning, lover. Get some sleep?”

As Emma sits down, she makes what is at best a barely audible, much less coherent comment as she grabs her favorite Arcoroc 10 oz. glass, Irish coffee mug and fixes her first, much needed morning coffee from the well supplied, sterling silver coffee service sitting on the table.

“Whuu..? Nnuuhh... C-coooff... fffee... must... need... give minute... me.. ssshh...”

Helena laughs at the young woman she loves so completely. She can almost literally see the “status bar” over her head reload as she drinks her first cup of coffee. She gives her another minute to truly “come to life,” wake up and get comfortable.

“And... better now?”

Emma takes a deep breath as she curls up in the heavy, wooden chair to Helena’s right and sits on the thick, black cushion. Also wearing her favorite cut-off, jean short shorts and the over-sized, long sleeve, black tee shirt with an image of her favorite anime villain, Krul Tepes, on the front, Emma pulls her knees up against her ample chest and smiles as she sits back after grabbing one of the chocolate covered doughnuts from a second silver tray of fruit and doughnuts and takes a big bite out of it and then another long sip of coffee.

“Mmm. Better. Yes. Morning. Good.”

“I was almost afraid you had left this old world of ours, my love.”

“Huh? Who, me? Why would you say that, baby? Look at me. I’m ready to face the world.., mostly.

Helena only shakes her head and laughs as she takes a deliberately exaggerated look at her watch.

“Half of it anyway. It’s nearly noon, Emma, hon. Just in case you’re curious.”

“Hey! I’m up, aren’t I?”

Helena takes a deep breath and laughs again as she reaches for a few strawberries with her free hand, still holding her coffee cup in the other. She truly loves her girlfriend. The beautiful, young and very sexy Emma James is definitely one of a kind.

“Yes, my love, you certainly are!”

Emma takes a long sip of her coffee and looks at Helena with a guilty, Cheshire grin.

“Besides, you do understand that what happened last night is entirely your fault anyway, don’t you, lover?“

“WHAT!?! M-my fault? What... are you talking about, woman?!“

“Don’t play innocent with me, baby. You enjoyed fucking Gillian as much as I did before you and Angelina left.”

Helena cocks her head to the left and raises an eyebrow as she looks at Emma.

“Emma... Renee James, my beautiful, sweet, sexy..., horny, little... slut! Trust me, NO ONE has eevveerr “enjoyed” Gillian Grey as much as you did last night!! It’s a damn good thing she’s a meta human. I doubt she’d be standing there like that if she weren’t. I’m surprised you didn’t break her or even yourself last night.“

They look at each other for a few seconds, then to the tall, sexy and enslaved Gillian Grey, then back to each other. They both burst out laughing.

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right. But, ffuuucckk, baby. Look... at... her!! She’s fucking gorgeous! How could I NOT enjoy that body? And remember, lover, you certainly tested her limits as well. Granted, you didn’t go as “all out” with her as you did with Angelina and Adrianna, but you certainly enjoyed tapping that sweet pussy more than once, yourself, if I counted correctly.“

“Yes, but to be fair, they are both invulnerable and have a powerful healing factor. She doesn’t.“

They continue to laugh and talk as they both fix another cup of coffee and Emma grabs a second doughnut.

“And don’t blame me for what happened when you and Angelina came home and you walked into the bedroom with Megan following behind you. I mean, seriously? Megan Dupree... on a leash?!! How dare you tease me like that! Did you really expect me to NOT play with her!“

Helena shakes her head, rubs her eyes and laughs again as the very vivid image replays in her mind. When she came home last night, actually, earlier this morning, Emma was not only still up, but was laying on the bed in a spread eagle position. She had Gillian’s face buried in her pussy. Adrianna and Amanda were kneeling at the foot of the bed, worshipping Emma’s feet and sucking her toes. And Emma had Kiko sitting on her face and screaming from an orgasm as Emma ate her favorite non meta human slave out just as Helena, Angelina and the newly enslaved Megan Dupree walked into the room. When Emma saw Megan wearing a collar and a leash and saw the blank expression on her face, she screamed in an orgasm of her own. Emma almost literally tossed Kiko to the floor when she threw her aside and bounced to her feet. Without a word, she grabbed Megan by the face and kissed her hungrily and possessively, then took her by the shoulders and forced her to her knees to kneel before her.

“Oh fuck yes! I finally have this bitch exactly where she fucking belongs!“

Once Megan was on her knees and looking up at her, Emma stepped back and looked at the former super heroine. Mytech is... was Stunner’s own nemesis, more or less. They have gone back and forth several times with Megan mostly getting the better of it. Having Megan like this sent Emma’s arousal spiking all over again. A smile set firmly between sheer joy and the smuggest satisfaction appeared on Emma’s face. Walking up and grabbing Megan by the back of her head, Emma shoved her face between her legs.

“Eat me, bitch! Eat my pussy. Make me orgasm so I can finally cum in your mouth. When I do, you will swallow it all and lick me clean, understand me, slave?!“

“Yes, Mistress!”

As Megan obeyed and began to lick her pussy, Emma looked down at her and smiled.

“Mmmm. That’s it. Yeah, just like... that. Mmm... Ooohh yyeesss. Megan Dupree, you are my... bitch!!”

Emma pulled Megan’s head away from her pussy and looked down into her eyes again.

“Say it, slave! Tell me you’re my bitch!”

The deeply and permanently enslaved Megan obeys without thought.

“Yes, Mistress! I’m your bitch!”

Overcome by the sheer reality of having the famous, very intelligent, highly skilled and proven super heroine, Mytech, exactly where and how she wants her, Emma quickly explodes in another very satisfying orgasm. She laughs as she cums in Megan’s mouth. Her laugh becomes almost chilling as she grinds her pussy in Megan’s face. Helena stands by quietly and watches Emma dominate the one meta human super heroine she has so desperately wanted more than any other. Emma has told Helena again and again how much she has wanted to enslave, dominate and just fucking own Megan Dupree! Lost in her thoughts, Helena simply stood there and watched her lover truly enjoy herself.

‘Enjoy yourself baby, she’s all yours now!’

Coming back to the moment, Helena answers Emma’s rhetorical question as she points to Adrianna and Gillian.

“Of course I knew you would want to play with her when I brought her home, but I wasn’t expecting you to even be awake, much less still going at it with the two of them, Amanda AND Kiko!“

Emma drops her head and looks at Helena with a sexy grin and peek-a-boo eyes over her half-full, glass cup.

“What are you saying, baby?”

“What am I...? Oh..! My..! God..! Emma! I’m saying that you... are... in... satiable!! And I fucking love you!!“

Emma looks at Helena with a look of mock surprise that quickly shifts to a much more teasing expression.

“Duu... uuhh!! Of course you do! Who wouldn’t? Look at me. I’m sexy as all hell!”

They both laugh as they continue their late breakfast. After a few more minutes, Emma looks at Megan with a smile that is a cross between sheer joy and utter self-satisfaction.

“Megan, get over here! Get on your knees, take off that bra and worship my feet like a good, little bitch.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Megan instantly moves around the table to kneel before her Mistress as she reaches behind her and unsnaps her bra. After tossing her bra to the side, she bows down and starts to kiss and lick her owner’s feet. She worships her Mistress with total devotion and loving obedience.

Emma laughs deeply as she enjoys the broken heroine’s enslavement and her foot worship.

“Good girl. Suck my toes. Mmm, like that, yes. Damn, I really should make you do that while you’re in that sexy, tight costume of yours. That would be so hot!”

Suddenly, Helena lurches forward in her chair. She looks at Megan for several seconds, then starts laughing.

“Of course!! God, it’s so... obvious! I wonder... she.., surely if anyone would think.., Megan... Sh-she must’ve... she’d see it... of course... as a failsafe, right? That much tech... she’d never risk... after you took... she’d definitely..!“

Emma looks at Helena as if she just lost her mind.

“Uh, baby? You... okay? What is it? Who would do... what?”

Helena looks at Emma, then at Megan and back to Emma. Suddenly, she jumps up and heads inside.

“Megan! Come with me, now!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Obeying instantly, Megan stops licking Emma’s feet and gets up to follow her Mistress.

“HEY!?! What the hell, baby? I was using her. Take one of them.”

As Emma points at the other enslaved heroines, Helena looks at her girlfriend with an unusually stern expression.

“Sorry baby, but I need Megan specifically right now. Have one of them worship your feet. Megan come with me.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Emma watches Helena disappear into the kitchen with Megan following right behind her owner. After a long moment, Emma shrugs and laughs it off as she looks at Gillian with a lust-filled smile.

“No please, take her. I don’t mind. Fine, come here, legs. Worship my feet like a good little slave.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

* * *

A few days later, Lady Blue is leading a training session in the Valor Force’s secure combat training room on the structurally reinforced and isolated fifty fifth floor of Valor Tower.

She, Frost, Magpie and Star Shine were facing off against six of Mytech’s newest L.A.S.R.E (Learn. Adapt. Select Response. Engage.) Generation Three combat, training robots. Autonomous, A. I. driven, self-directed, simulated combat training robots designed to remember, learn, adapt and improve from and respond better to every engagement with their opponent. They are designed to learn, remember and improve.

Wanting to make it closer to actual combat conditions, Angelina had the entire team, herself included, in full costume and after spending ten minutes running on the treadmills located in the standard exercise gym located five floors below their current location, they ran up the five flights of stairs to the training room to immediately face the waiting robots. Another twenty minutes of heavy, physical activity later, they were still going all-out in non-stop action.

“Magpie, look out!”

Sending a stream of hardened ice at the large robot moving toward her teammate, Frost shouts a warning just in time to see Magpie shift into something very small, seemingly disappearing and easily avoiding the robot’s attack.

Unfortunately, her ice almost hits Star Shine who was standing only a few feet away from Magpie and had to twist and throw up a last second force field to block Frost’s ice attack.

“Hey! Watch out, Frost!”

Distracted as she watches her ice blast shatter against Star Shine’s force field, Katherine is caught from behind by a second robot’s chem metallic tendrils coming from the palms of both of its hands. She is quickly stunned by the electric current the robot sends through the cables.

“What theeaa.. aaahhh!!!”

Seeing Frost collapse to the floor, Magpie shifts back to her human form and runs to help her fallen teammate. In the same moment, Lady Blue flies in fast from above, grabs the approaching robot by the waist and throws it into the chem-metal wall to their left much like she did to Brigade at the airport weeks ago. As their leader takes out the offending robot, Star Shine flies up to just below the high ceiling of the large, three floor training room and after acquiring her targets, quickly sends several accurate, laser blasts from her hands. She successfully disables the remaining robots. Smiling, she lands to join her teammates as they regroup around Frost.

“Frost! Hey Katherine, you okay?”

After taking a couple of deep breaths, Frost sits up and looks at her fellow heroines.

“That was... painful, but yes, I am... well. Thank you, Magpie. It would seem that I made two bad mistakes there. Not noticing Star Shine next to you and letting myself be distracted! I certainly wasn’t expecting the robot to do that. A most impressive move, I must admit. Well done, Mytech!“

Looking up toward the large window of the control booth and directing her comments to the fifth member of their team, Frost stands up and flexes her right shoulder and her neck as she congratulates Megan on the robot’s impressive and surprising move.

Unknown to Frost or the others, their brainy teammate was currently on her knees, the top half of her costume unzipped and her bra pushed up and off of her tits, exposing them for Emma’s amusement. Megan held onto her hips and had her tongue buried in Emma’s pussy as her Mistress watched the action on the monitor on the wall behind and above Megan.

“Ooohh Damn! She’ll feel that tomorrow! Even Frost will want a hot shower and some whiskey after getting tagged like that. Hmm, on second thought, I’d lay odds Katherine Williams is a vodka on ice girl. What do you think, lover?“

Also in the booth and watching the action from in front of the large window itself, Helena laughs at both Frost getting “tagged” by a training robot and Emma making Megan eat her out while her teammates continue to train, oblivious to what’s taking place in their own headquarters.

“No bet, Emma. Frost is too closed off. There’s no telling what’s going on in that woman’s mind. I could only imagine how she relaxes.“

Helena doesn’t even look at her girlfriend as she responds. She has seen Emma with some pretty girl’s head between her legs too many times. She has heard her satisfied screams of pleasure even more often. She just laughs as she continues to watch the Valor Force women train.

“Mmm! Oohh... Gooodd...!! Ffuuck, I... I’mmm... Ccuu... mmmuuuhhh!!!”

Emma grabs Megan by the head and grinds her face against her throbbing pussy. Once again, she happily cums in her slave’s mouth and flexes her hips as she rides out the very satisfying orgasm Megan just gave her.

Covering her own mouth, Helena laughs as she finally turns and watches Emma ride out the tremors rocking her sexy body.

“Ssshh! Careful, my love. You scream any louder and her whole team will be up here.”

Taking a few minutes to recover, Emma looks at Helena, then at Megan, her face covered in her Mistress’s juices and laughs at herself.

“So, the happy fuck, what? Half of them are already our slaves. Besides, you know as well as I do what a talented tongue this little slut has.”

Breathing deep, Emma stands up, pulls her panties and jeans back up and puts herself back together. She smiles at Helena and looks back down at Megan.

“Get dressed, slave. I think it’s time to go enslave Frost and Magpie, so we can move on to the next step in my sweet lover’s plan.”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!’

Megan Dupree quickly obeys her beautiful Mistress. She stands up, slides her bra back into place to cover her breasts and zips her costume back up. Dressed, she stands ready to obey her owners.

While Megan gets dressed Emma walks over to stand behind her taller girlfriend. She wraps her arms around Helena’s waist and leans against her back.

“I love you, Helena Rothridge! I loved you the first moment I saw you at that fashion show after party. When I was told who you were, I couldn’t believe that you were THE Helena Rothridge!?! The Billionaire business mogul, seriously? Compared to you, creating my hand bag fashion start-up “ZZap It All!” was nothing! And you were the first to congratulate me when I sold “ZZap It All!” to, of all people, Miuccia Prada?! I still can’t believe she liked my designs that much! I mean, Miucci Prada, are you fucking kidding me?! She’s one of THE top fashion designers... in... the... world! I’ll never understand why she was even at the show to begin with. I was way too small for her to have noticed me.“

Helena turns around and looks into Emma’s eyes as she takes her by the face and kisses her deeply. She drives her tongue into Emma’s mouth. As they kiss, Emma wraps her arms around Helena’s neck and Helena slides her hands down and grabs Emma’s firm, sexy ass. Breaking the kiss, Helena pulls away and smiles as she slides some of Emma’s long, blonde hair behind her ear.

“Don’t be too surprised, baby! You are a damn good designer. Your hand bags are a much needed original and refreshing new style. You deserve every moment of success and fame you’ve received. Not to mention the money. It was a nice feeling, wasn’t it, being a millionaire at seventeen?“

“Well, it did work out pretty well for me, didn’t it? Of course, I wasn’t expecting what happened that night to happen when you knocked on the door of my hotel suite. I don’t think we’ve spent more than a couple of days apart since then, have we?“

They look at each other as they wrap themselves up in each other’s arms again. They lose themselves in each other for another long moment. Finally, it’s Emma that pulls them apart.

“I do love you, baby! But, I think we should go say hello to Frost and Magpie so you can complete your set of Valor Force slave girls. Like I said before, I’ll feel much better after Frost is under your control and on her knees.“

Helena smiles as she holds Emma by the waist.

“Our slave girls, my love! But, you’re right. Time to finish this. Let’s go downstairs and collect our new slaves. Megan, you are certain that little... safeguard of yours will work as you intended?“

“Yes, Mistress! Your guess was correct. And it will work just as you thought.”

“Good girl. Be ready to trigger it. I’m looking...”

“...forward to seeing the look on their faces when they find out what’s about to happen to them? That makes two of us. Oh fuck, I can’t wait to see their faces. Let’s go Poke’mon their asses!“

Helena looks at Emma, the confusion on her face obvious.

“Wai... what? Poke’..? What the hell are you talking about?”

Emma just laughs at Helena’s confusion.

“Poke’mon? That kid’s game and the anime with the cards? You know? ‘Gotta catch them all!’ N-never mind. Let’s just go get them!“

Emma practically runs across the room to the door and the stairs that lead from the control room down to the floor level of the training room. Megan looks to her owner clearly awaiting her command. Helena simply motions for Megan to follow Emma and laughs as she follows after them.

As their Mistress had planned earlier that morning before they left the house, Angelina and Gillian obediently had Frost and Magpie huddled together and distracted while they discussed the results of the morning’s training session.

“Yes, Angelina. You are correct. I should have noticed that Star Shine was standing next to Magpie, and yes, I understand that if I had hit her with that ice blast I could have have taken her down with it. But I was...”

“...trying to save Magpie? I understand that Frost, but if we had been facing say... Brigade and Stunner for example, we would not only be one team member down, but if Brigade had grabbed her, he could’ve used her as a hostage. Then what would you...”

“Hey, give her a break, Angie. She was worried about Mags. Weren’t you, Frosty?”

Suddenly hearing a very familiar voice behind them, Frost and Magpie quickly turn around and assume a defensive pose only to see a very attractive blonde they don’t recognize standing next to Megan. Seeing no signs of distress from Megan, Gillian or Angelina, they look to each other and slowly relax. Although, they keep their guard up. They DO, however, quickly recognize Helena Rothridge! The woman who, according to ALL of the newspaper, financial magazines and television reports over the last few weeks and from what Megan herself had told them, has taken total control of Megan’s company after she suddenly signed it all over to Helena’s management firm. Helena Rothridge now controls “NorthStar Technologies?” And if they understand correctly, Helena also controls the rights to ALL of Megan’s inventions, her patents, her other homes, her money, her cars, and literally everything else she owns. And, as impossible as it is to believe, that includes Valor Tower itself! They still can’t accept that Megan would sign everything she owns over to this woman! Or to anyone, for that matter! And without telling them about it? They certainly can’t understand why she’s standing here now! What reason could she possibly have for being in the training room during an active training session of the Valor Force? Frost looks to Helena for a moment then turns to face Angelina and Megan.

“Lady Blue, I don’t... understand? Why is she... here!?! And who is this? Why would you...uhh, excuse... mmm!?!“

Emma smiles as she walks right up to Frost, grabs her by the face and kisses her. Caught completely by surprise, it takes Katherine’s mind several seconds to “catch up” to what’s happening. After Emma breaks the kiss with Katherine, and while she’s still holding her by the face, she looks directly into Magpie’s eyes.

“How ya doing, baby girl? Still sexy as fuck, I see.”

Cold realization hits Magpie AND Frost as they both instantly recognize the blonde standing in front of them as the young, electric villainess, Stunner! Quickly shifting into a Raiju, a mythical Japanese creature composed completely of lightning, Magpie moves to attack as Frost pushes away from Stunner, powers up and shifts to a combat pose of her own. Helena simply smiles and without even looking at Megan, calmly commands her to neutralize her own teammates.

“Now slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Before Frost or Magpie can take another step toward Emma, they both feel a strange sensation run through their bodies resulting in a very sudden and total loss of both their powers and their mobility as they fall to the floor seemingly paralyzed!

‘Oohh sshhiitt!! This isn’t... good!’

Thinking to herself, Magpie feels a chill run down her back at the all too familiar sensation. She tries to fight through it as Frost also fights to make her own body respond.

“Uuugghh! Wh-what’s happe... ning? L-lady Blue, Star... Shine, what are you... d-doing? Don’t just st-stand there, help... uusss!”

Magpie looks at Angelina and Gillian as they stand there and make absolutely no move to save her or Frost. She sees the smile on Megan’s face as she manipulates her wrist computer. Too late, Stacy realizes Megan is the reason they can’t use their powers or even move. The expressions on their faces tell her everything she didn’t want to know.

As Helena crouches next to Frost, Emma steps over and straddles Stacy’s waist, leans forward and takes her by the chin and kisses her. She grabs and begins to massage her small breasts, just like she did the night she got the drop on Stacy at the art gallery.

“Mmm! God, you still taste so fucking sweet, Mags. Like fresh vanilla. Long time no see, huh, baby girl? I told you I’d see you again. Of course, this isn’t what I had pictured in my mind at the time.“

Emma laughs as she turns Stacy’s head so she can see Helena and Katherine. When she sees the same expression on Katherine’s face that she knows Frost sees on hers, they both know they’ve already lost. Without being able to fight back or resist at all, and, even worse, while their friends and teammates stand by and watch it happen, they understand that they are both about to be enslaved by the woman they now realize only too late is none other than the very super villain they have been looking for. Helena Rothridge is the Royal!

“Relax, baby girl. Just relax and watch my lover turn the strong, powerful, fierce and oh so sexy Frost into her loving and devoted new slave girl.”

Helpless to stop it from happening or to do anything else, Stacy watches as Helena places her hands just above Katherine’s head and closes her eyes. Stacy stares at Frost while Emma continues to play with her tits, laughing as she slides one hand down between Stacy’s legs to press firmly against her pussy through her costume. Even as she, herself, is again helplessly groped and assaulted by Stunner, she watches as Frost struggles to resist her enslavement. She watches as she fights for her freedom. As she struggles for possession of her own mind. Then, all too quickly, Stacy sees it. The Loss. Defeated, Frost surrenders her body, her mind and her free will to her new Mistress. Stacy feels the tears roll down her own cheeks as she watches Helena stand up, reach out to Frost and help her to her feet. She watches as Helena and Frost smile at each other for a moment before Katherine takes a single step back and drops to her knees to kneel before Helena and bow her head. Stacy screams in her mind as she watches Frost bow down and kiss the black, leather knee boots Helena is wearing. Then, with a smile on her face, Katherine Williams, the powerful, highly skilled and some would say, genuinely feared super heroine known as Frost, starts to lick Helena’s boots. Her Mistress’s boots. As Frost continues to lick her boots, Helena turns to face Stacy as Emma turns her face back to look into her eyes. Emma kisses her again, smiles and whispers into her ear.

“Your turn, Mags.”

To Be Continued...