The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Value Added Customer Service

Tracy sighed as she stared at the lights above the elevator door, and specifically, the light frozen at seven. She was on G, she was supposed to be on six of 15 minutes ago. She sighed again, this time at the professional conundrum she found herself in rather than being late… She was important not that she didn’t need to worry about being 15 minutes late, but not important not that anyone would care she was 15 minutes late.

And as she always did, whenever she started to feel sorry for herself, she were reproached herself. All in all, she had nothing to complain about. She had a good job, it was paying the bills, the 401K was in decent shape, she even had enough left over to let a little comfort in her life. There were plenty of people out there, especially these days, who could not say the same. If her job didn’t totally challenge her, if it left her craving a bit more, well, join the club.

But still… Something was off. She wasn’t in a rut, not quite yet, but she wasn’t getting traction either. Maybe it was the boredom, the " been there/done that” quality of her day to day routine. But there was the fact that the next generation of rising stars had passed her by; co-workers not so young that their success would scandalize Tracy, but young enough for her to notice. They had been christened, fast tracked, and she hadn’t. She had no idea why, and no idea how to find out.

“So what are you going to do about it?”

The voice was low and rough, a growl almost, and came from the left. Startled out of her consideration of the elevator, Tracy turn to see a bony, thin man, his face smeared with three days worth of stubble and teeth stained nicotine yellow. He was short, he only came up to her shoulder, and dressed in UPS brown. His eyes gleamed like a wild animal’s. Tracy’s innards turn to water.

“Didn’t you hear me?” He asked like a man who didn’t have time for this sort of thing. Tracy nodded. “So?”

“Who are you?”

“Not what I asked,” he made an exasperated noise, then thrust of clip board Tracy. “Sign here.” Tracy did as she was told, and handed the board back. The elevator pinged and the door’s opened, distracting her. When she turned back, the man was gone.

Tracy had no idea what she signed for.

* * *

Every day, at precisely 1:55 PM, Tracy sat down with a cup of coffee at the seat in the break room with an unobstructed view of the vending machine. She didn’t do it because she needed the java to get through the rest of her day. She did it because, at precisely 2:00 PM every day, Cynthia Gonzalez went to the vending machine for her afternoon snack.

Tracy was out, which was to say, she was honest with herself about what she liked, even if she wasn’t inclined to advertise it to the world. And what she liked was Cindy.

As far as Tracy was concerned, Cindy was physical perfection itself: Tracy’s height and slim, with long, straight black hair, mocha skin and chocolate brown eyes. Her legs were long, her breasts neither too big nor too small… And she had the most perfect the ass Tracy had ever seen. Tracy was, most definitely, a butt girl.

This day, Cindy wore a tight, smartly tailored gray suit that hugged all of her curves and a virginal white blouse. As she often did, she also were a pair of blocky, white plastic eye glasses with a gaudy design running along the sides. They would have looked ridiculous on mere mortals, but Cindy make them work… And they hinted at a playful side to boot that made her utterly irresistible to Tracy.

Utterly irresistible, and utterly unattainable as well. Tracy knew she was cute, it wasn’t bragging if it was true, and she cleaned up very nicely. But even at her best, the hotness gap between her and Cindy was unbridgeable. Plus, Cindy was young, only two years out of college… Way too young for Tracy.

Most important of all, Cindy was straight. At least, Tracy assume she was. Demographics being what they were, the overwhelming likelihood was that she was straight and Cindy never gave any indication she swung any other way. Finally, there seemed to be an unwritten rule at their company that every man on site had to report to Cindy’s desk twice a week to chat her up. She never did anything to encourage them, not that she had too, but she didn’t exactly discourage them either.

So Tracy was stuck, each day at 1:55 PM, with a cup of coffee she didn’t really want and her furtive, slightly pathetic, fantasy.

Still, there are things to be said for the whole situation, Tracy rationalized, such as days like this one when Cindy looked particularly scrumptious. Her ass swayed back and forth as she shifted her weight from one foot to another. Tracy knew she was staring.

Cindy seem to be taking a long time to decide, not that Tracy was complaining. She wondered what kind of panties she indeed was wearing… She couldn’t see any lines even though the skirt was very tight indeed.

Cindy’s hands drifted to her hips, as though she were smoothing out some imperceptible wrinkle. Tracy continue to stare.

Slowly, Cindy began to tug at her skirt, the index and middle finger of each and working each hip. Tracy couldn’t tear her eyes away.

One side, then the other, of the skirt began to creep up Cindy’s legs, the slit in the garment gradually widening. Tracy’s jaw dropped, her heart pounding in her ears, until finally, the hem of the skirt reached Cindy’s fingers. The garment bunched in her clenched fingers, and Cindy pulled higher.

Tracy looked up… Cindy was looking over her shoulder. Their eyes locked, and Cindy’s glistening pink lips formed into an impish grin.

Tracy’s eyes traveled back down, the skirt had been pulled even higher. Cindy was wearing thigh high stockings, the lacy tops clearly visible. And the skirt was pulled still higher. The bottom of Cindy’s cheeks, where they met the leg, came into view now, and still no sign of her panties. Tracy was wondering if she was even…

Loud obnoxious voices in the hall, coming into the break room. Two women, engrossed in their conversation, oblivious to all else. They had not seen what was happening.

Tracy turned back. Cindy had fixed her skirt, their eyes met again. This time, Cindy looked as if she would cry, but before she did, she ran out of the room.

* * *

Back at her desk, Tracy was aswirl with arousal, confusion and desire. She no idea why it happened, but it had, and she loved it. It was unfortunate, of course, that Cindy hadn’t seemed to love it, but then again, she’d started it.

“You really are a dense one, aren’t you?”

Tracy spun around. The man was back, this time dressed in camouflage shorts and a black “Tap-Out” tee shirt. He pushed one of the cards used by the mailroom guys. He stepped into Tracy’s cube.

“Huh?”

“Still haven’t figured it out?” He sounded disgusted as he plucked a pile of outgoing mail from Tracy’s desk. “Tell me something, do smoking hot admins normally moon people at this company?”

“Of course not,” Tracy replied, not really believing she was having this conversation.

He dropped the mail into the cart, “And were you staring at?”

When Tracy didn’t answer, he said, “It isn’t like I don’t already know.”

“Her butt,” Tracy whispered.

“And what did she start to show you…”

The light came on, “You’re saying I made her do it?”

The man claped slowly, “Very good, sunshine!”

“That’s impossible.”

“I repeat… Do smoking hot admins normally moon people around here?”

“How?” Tracy snapped, as it were the unanswerable question, the one that would demonstrate how crazy all of this was, “How did I do it?”

“What you think you signed for this morning?”

The fact he was the one with the unanswerable question stopped her short. Finally, she found her balence again, but only enough of it to ask the simplest of questions.

“Why?”

“Why not?” He shrugged. The unanswerable answer. “Look, I can tell you still don’t believe me. To be honest, that’s the smartest thing you’ve done all day, so I’ll prove it. Take a look at the open bids page of the intranet. There’s a posting for a job in the clinical department that you’d love.”

Tracy looked. The man was right.

“Unfortunately, for you, you’re not the only one who’d loved that job. Go ask your boss if he’d considered for the job, and when he gives you his answer, see what you can do about it.”

And with that, the man walked away, pushing the cart before him. In the time it took for Tracy to stand up and step out of her cue, he had disappeared.

“Well,” she thought, “Since I’m already up already up.”

Ken’s office was on the far end of the cube row. He’d always been good about keeping an open door policy, said Tracy help yourself to a chair and waited for him to finish his call.

“What’s up? He finally ask.

“ I noticed an open posting for a job in clinical,” she explained, “and it looks interesting. If I put in a bid, when I get serious consideration?”

“Well, of course we’d interview you,” Ken answer, his enthusiasm sounded forced.

“But would I get serious consideration,” she concentrated on Ken giving an honest answer.

Ken flinched ever so slightly, “No.”

“Why not?”

“We’ve already identified a candidate.”

“Who?”

“Amos in QI.”

Now Tracy flinched, “But he’s only been here six months!”

“We think he’s got a lot of potential.”

Tracy asked, “Aren’t I qualified?”

“Of course.”

“Hasn’t my work history proven I could do this job?”

“It has.”

“Then why don’t I read better than a courtesy interview?”

Ken shrugged, “You don’t really seem to have the drive we’re looking for. Everyone likes you, but Jesus Christ, Tracy, we are running a nursery school here.”

Tracy bit her tongue, and in the same instant, decided to show Ken what drive was all about, “I tell you what, Ken. I want you to think about how it makes no sense at all to favor some guy you think maybe has a lot of potential over someone with a track record of proof that she can do the job. And when you’re thinking things over, and when you realize what a stupid idea it was, I want you to advocate for my bid. How does that sound?

Ken flinched again, and said, “You’ve given me a lot to think about, Tracy.”

“Then we’ll talk later,” Tracy stood and left.

* * *

Back in her cube, Tracy was a grab bag of emotions: thrilling, enticing feelings juicy ripe with potential. If what the man had said was true, if she could really make people do what she wanted her just by want it, then all things weres possible. The rut she was so desperate to avoid, but couldn’t even defined, had evaporated. Her career had traction again, and that felt good. That’s when did occur to her there were other areas of her life that could use some traction, and other ways to feel good.

* * *

Cindy’s desk was the first thing people encountered when they went to HR. She gasped audibly when she saw Tracy, and tried to hide l behind her computer monitor. Tracy walked to the desk.

“Cindy…” her tone was gentle.

The girl looked up, a heartbreaking desperation in her eyes, “Oh my god, I don’t know what happened back there… I don’t know why I did that… I’m so ashamed… Please… Please don’t tell anyone what happened… I could get in so much trouble…”

“Cindy, Cindy,” Tracy concentrated on calming the poor girl. “I’m not going to tell anyone I swear.”

The girl radiated gratitude.

“But I do think we need to discuss what happened,” Tracy continued. “Is there someplace we can talk privately?”

Cindy nodded, then stood. As she led the way to one of the conference rooms, a naughty improvisation to the plan of action came to Tracy. In private, Tracy explained what she had in mind, and as Tracy knew she would, Cindy readily agreed.

* * *

Five hours later, the doorbell to Tracy’s condo chimed. Tracy, dressed only in the silk road she bought for the occasion, answered the door, and at first was disappointed with what she saw. Cindy stood in the hallway, along with a friend she’d picked herself, per Tracy’s instructions. Cindy, of course, looked absolutely delectable. But Tracy’s had told her to bring her sexiest friend along for little fun. The woman with Cindy, in Tracy’s initial estimate, wasn’t particularly sexy. She was in fact, a little frumpy. Tracy introduced her as Jennifer.

Jennifer was about Cindy’s height and age, her dirty blonde hair piled in a sloppy mess atop her head. Her clothing was shapeless, baggy and loose. Jennifer had an impressive pair of breasts, the clothing couldn’t hide that, but so what? Tracy appreciated nice tits as much as the next lesbian, but it took more than that to make the girl. Still, this was the girl Cindy had chosen, and Tracy decided to play along and see where it all went. Cindy completed the introductions.

“So, umm, what’s up?” Jennifer asked. It was clear she had no idea why her friend had brought her here.

Cindy broke into a wide smile, “Tracy will explain.”

“ You see, Jennifer,” Tracy broke in, “at work today, in the break room, Cindy mooned me.” Jennifer shot a surprised glance it’s Cindy, who only shrugged in response.

“We had a few minutes to talk about why she did that,” Tracy continued, " and it turns out, she’s now into girls. Aren’t you, Cindy?”

“Oh yeah!”

“That’s why she came over tonight. Are going too… explore… this newfound interest of hers.” Jennifer shook her head, as if she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“And while we’re talking, she got to thinking about other girls that might be in the same boat as her, and how she wanted to help them like I’d help her, and of course, she thought of you.”

“But I’m not into girls,” Jennifer protested.

Tracy locked eyes with Jennifer, and took a deep breath, " Yes, you are.”

Jennifer blinked rapidly, “I am?”

“Yes, you are,” Tracy confirmed. “You’ve always wondered what it would be like to touch them, to kiss them, and have them touch and kiss you. You’ve always wondered what they would taste like when you lick them between their legs. The thought of it makes you really, really hot, and you’re dying to find out. But you’ve always been afraid to do anything about it, haven’t you?”

Unconsciously, Jennifer slipped a hand to her crotch, “I suppose.”

“You don’t have to be afraid anymore, Cindy and I are going to help you,” Tracy said. The expression of relief on Jennifer face was tangible. “And you’re going to love it. You’re going to love being with Cindy me, because we’re going to make you feel so wonderful and sexy. And we’re going to make you cum harder than you’ve ever cum before. And you’re going to make us cum. And you’re going to love it because you aren’t afraid anymore, because you understand now that being with another girl is the most perfect, beautiful thing in the world.”

“Yes, Jennifer whispered, then with more confidence. Yes! Thank you Tracy. Thank you so much!”

* * *

“The more things change,” Tracy reminded herself, " the more they stay the same.”

Once again, Tracy sat in a chair with an unimpeded view of Cindy’s backside. Once again, Cindy was looking over her shoulder, her eyes focused exclusively on Tracy.

Only this time, Cindy’s hands were high above her head pressed against the wall. This time it was Jennifer’s hands that were pulling Cindy’s skirt up, a “look what I found” expression of faux surprise on her face. The transformation was astounding. After Tracy had explained, Jennifer and Cindy had retreated to hers bedroom to prepare to prepare themselves or the evening’s fun. Tracy had waited for them in the living room.

Jennifer was magnificent. She emerged from the bedroom with her hair down and make up done to perfection. She wore only her sheer, lacy white panties and bra. The drab clothing had hidden an extraordinary body, curvy and womanly, and her breasts, now fully on display, were breathtaking. Cindy have chosen wisely.

Jennifer pulled the skirt up all the way. Cindy was wearing panties it turned out, a skimpy thong. Jennifer removed the skirt and Cindy thrust her ass out. Jennifer ran her hand along the newly bared globes and Cindy cooed appreciatively. Jennifer’s fingers gripped the strands of the thong and gently pulled them down Cindy’s legs. When the garment finally touched the floor, Cindy stepped out of them. She was still wearing her jacket and blouse.

She spun gracefully, moving behind Jennifer now. For just a second, Tracy was treated to the side of Cindy’s shaved and very wet pussy. She she slid up behind Jennifer, hugging her friend close. Cindy’s right leg pushed between Jennifer’s thighs, pressing against the panty clad crotch. Slowly, Jennifer ground her twat again Cindy’s thigh. Jennifer’s eyes were screwed shut and she bit her lower.

Cindy’s hands were roaming over jennifer’s belly, then her ribs, gradually making their way up to the upswept breasts. Cindy pulled the bra cups down, then twisted the hard nipples. Jennifer groaned, and her hand slipped under the waistband of her panties. The material was so thin and wet as to be practically transparent. Tracy could see the fingers working, combing through the pussy hair, teasing the clit.

Tracy had instructed them to put on a show for her, and they were doing a wonderful job of it. She loosened her rope and let her hand drift her cunt.

“You girls having fun?” She asked.

“Oh yeah!” Cindy replied. Jennifer only nodded.

“Cindy, take off her bra… Let me see those tits.”

Cindy did she was told. The bra clasped in the back, and as soon as it fell away, Jennifer’s hand shot up to knead them. Her body trembled, but she managed to keep humping Cindy’s leg. When the tremor past, she held them up for inspection, her eyes opening to shoot Tracy a smoky, smoldering, fuck me stare.

“Beautiful, just beautiful,” Tracy breathe. “Now Jennifer, help Cindy get naked.”

Jennifer turned in place, sliding her hands along Cindy’s chest and under the suit jacket. Face to face now, their proximity was too much to resist, they began to kiss, softly, as the jacket fell to the floor. One by one, the buttons on cindy’s blouse came undone. As the last button came free, their bodies pressed together and Cindy’s hand cupped Jennifer’s twat. The pair moved only to allow the blouse and bra to fall away. Their mouths never parted. Without prompting, Cindy drop to her knees and yanked down Jennifer’s panties; she fixed her mouth to the puffy soaked cunt. Jennifer responded with a loud, sharpens gasp of their.

“You like it? Tracy teased.

“I love it,” Jennifer sounded equal parts thrilled and surprised. “Oh my god… She’s so good at this.”

It went on, Jennifer’s moans and sighs of encouragement, Cindy’s pussy licking getting more enthusiastic in turn. Jennifer’s had rolled back, her mouth open, her hair falling thick and glorious like a lion’s mane. Her hipss were thrusting now, her legs rhythmically bending to a 1/2 squat… She looked as if she were riding a horse at a slow walk that gradually gaining speed. Both her hands were on Cindy hear, pulling her in.

Tracy listened carefully as Jennifer’s cocalizations grew louder, triller and more frequent. She wanted to time to just right, and as Jennifer began to holler “Yes ... yes” over and over, and as her body clenched for that final, big quake, Tracy called out…

“Cindy, come here.”

Cindy complied instantly, leaving a confused and frustrated Jennifer in her wake as she crawled to Tracy. When she arrived, Tracy jammed her tongue in to Tracy’s waiting mouth.

“Wow, she tastes great,” Tracy said as she finally broke the kiss.

“You have no idea,” Cindy agreed happily.

Tracy pushed Cindy’s head down, “Fuck me with your mouth, and don’t stop until I com… Twice.”

Cindy want to work, and right away, Tracy could tell what Jennifer got so worked up over… Cindy was a cunt looking prodigy. She licked a pussy not only like someone who knew what she was doing, but also really, really enjoyed it.

Tracy’s body stiffened due to the wonderfulness of it all, and she looked up to see Jennifer staring at them, both hands roughly working her pussy, an unmistakable look frustration across her face. Tracy motioned and Jennifer practically ran over. Tracy grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a long kiss, Jennifer moaning uncontrollably the entire while. When she was finished, Tracy pulled her up glued her mouth to one of Jennifer’s breasts. Jennifer’s arms wrapped around Tracy’s head and neck.

“Fuck yeah, baby, lick my tits,” Jennifer whispered as Tracy sucked.

Tracy loved everything about Jennifer’s breasts: the way they hung a little low on her chest, their warmth, their yielding heft, the feel of the turgid nipple in her mouth, the salty taste of her sweat. She had a whole night ahead of her to play with those tits, but at the moment, she had a taste for something else.

Placing a foot on Cindy’s shoulder, she gently pushed the pussy addled girl to her back, then she gracefully slid off the chair. As she did so, she nuged Jennifer to move with her, positioning the newly minted lesbian directly in front of her. With everyone just where she wanted them, Tracy squatted down, reclaiming her spot on Cindy’s tongue. She leaned forward slightly, aiming for Jennifer’s pussy.

Jennifer spread her legs and moaned as Tracy’s mouth touched her cunt. That’s what she thought of it as ... her cunt, her juicy cunt, her boiling hot cunt. In the real world, she never would have stood for that kind of language. But now, getting tongue fucked by Tracy, she wanted it as wild and as dirty as could be, so it was her soaking, needy, lesbo cunt. Tracy had been right, she was loving it. There was nothing to be afrid of. Why had she waited so long?