The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Value Added Customer Service, Part Two

Heather stood on her tiptoes. The line was moving very slowly, even more so, it seemed, because she was at the very end. Finally, it was summer. Finals were over, her grades were in. After six weeks of frantic activity, her time was hers…

… And she was standing in line at Target to return a blouse.

She sighed again. It couldn’t all be thrills and chills.

She moved one step closer.

Her boyfriend was out of town for the week, and he represented a set of problems all its own. He treated her like a queen, it was true, and spoiled her shamelessly ...

… But he been married before, and the divorce had been horriffic. He’d made it very clear he wasn’t getting married again. So while he could be judged nothing less than a wonderful boyfriend, the relationship had reached a dead end.

She realized it a few weeks earlier, in the thick of the end of the school year blitz. It had suddenly occured to Heather that she hadn’t seen him in a week in half, and barely thought of him in that time. Out of guilt, she called him and they scheduled a quick dinner. It was a perfectly lovely evening, but still, what did it say that she could go that long without seeing him or even thinking about him?

She moved one step closer.

It was the kind of connection of a person made only with their mind wandered aimlessly, but it was right around that time that the dreams started. She’d had one last night.

At first the dreams were perfectly innocent, for dreams at least. A little kissing, a little petting, no big deal. Some of them were steamier, but Heather considered herself to be open minded, so dreaming about a full on makeout session with another girl didn’t phase her too much.

It may have been coincidence, but once the dreams started, she started to notice other girls. More accurately, she started noticing other girls noticing her. All her adult life guys had noticed her, and at 36 she knew she could still bring the heat. Since the start of the dreams, however, she also notice the women who would check her out approvingly, which was all rather flattering.

She moved one step closer

Last night, however, was another thing entirely. She was naked, not quite standing and not quite lying down, propped up at ¾. Underneath, naked as well, between hers widespread legs, was one of her students (now former students thanks to Saturday’s graduation), Jenni Ko. Jenni licked slowly, eyes locked with Heather’s, playing with her perfect breasts the whole time.

It felt wonderful, and Heather had woken with a drenched pussy, on the verge of an orgasm. A couple fingers and a few minutes work finished her off.

She moved one step closer.

The woman at the return counter was no Jenni Ko. Surly and stupid looking, she spoke like she was the one who’d spent the last 20 minutes in line.

“Can I help you?”

“Hi,” Heather flashed her best smile, “I’d like to return this blouse.”

“You have the receipt?”

“Yeah… That’s the thing. I’m a teacher and it’s been crazy the last few weeks with finals and all, and I lost it.”

“I can’t give you money.”

“Store credit is fine.”

The return girl seemed suspicious, “I have to get my manager.”

Without waiting for a reply, the return girl disappeared into the back.

The wait seemed unusually long, and Heather could hardly believe it when the manager appeared. He wore the standard red shirt and khakis, though it looked like he’d slept in them the previous night. He was a full foot shorter than Heather, with a close cropped hair cut and scraggly, salt and pepper beard. His skin was sallow and stretched across his skeletal frame, his teeth yellow-brown, bean-likestumps. The tips of his fingers, strumming slowly on the cash register, where bright red, the skin cracked.

But his eyes… They flashed like discharge of the gun in a dark room. Heather felt herself wilt. Slowly, starting at her eyes, the man looked her over, working his way down, as far as the view from behind the counter would allow, and back up. There was nothing lewd or sexual in his demeanor. She was being assessed, but she had no idea for what. She felt very cold.

The man punched some buttons on the register, “You’re all set.”

His voice was like brown leaves blown alone across a November field.

“What?”

“You’re all set,” he sounded slightly impatient. He waved his hand. “You can run along now.”

“But you didn’t give me anything.”

“Didn’t I?” His eyes locked with Heather’s. “I’ve given you something most people would kill for.”

Heather stood frozen in place.

The men gritted his teeth in frustration, “I think you’ll find people willing to do anything you ask them. Sometimes they won’t need to ask. Most of the time you will, and when you do, you’ll have to be a really explicit with what you want because, like you, people are idiots and need everything explained to them.

He paused, and looked her over again, “I’m sure you know someone that needs to be persuaded. Someone to do something you really, really, want them to do.”

Heather flashed on her dream, of Jenni Ko worshiping her juicy twat.

“Now leave before I change my mind.”

He waved his hand again. Heather left.

* * *

30 minutes later, she was in the coffee shop around the corner from her house, the coffee shop being part of her weekend routine. Even in a familiar and soothing environment, the encounter with the man at the store left her with a queasy feeling in the belly; the matter of fact quality to his menace, his eyes, the way he’d known all about Jenni.

“Seemed to know” about Jenni, Heather reminded herself. He never actually said her name, and what he had said was so vague it could’ve applied to any thing. In her head, she knew that was a sensible argument. In her gut, right next to the queasy feeling, she was sure that he’d known.

The girl behind the counter was another one of her former students. Amber was one of Heather’s favorites, off the scale cute, petite with tightly curled red hair down to her shoulders, freckles, a big, toothy, endearingly goofy smile for everyone, and smart as a whip to boot.

“Hi Ms. Baldwin!” Amber said, that big, goofy smile getting even more so for a familiar face.

“Hello Amber, and now that you’ve graduated, you can call me Heather.”

“Okay, Heather.”

The way she said stopped Heather. Amber was usually so polite, so respectful… Heather would’ve expected some embarrassment or self consciousness. There was none, just complete acceptance. Heather thought of the man at the store.

“I’ll have the Turkey on pumpernickel with just a little mustard, and a cup of the medium roast,” and the words came out of her mouth before she had a chance to consider them, “and a chocolate chip cookie which I don’t want you to charge me for.”

“Sure thing,” Amber stepped to the coffee pots. She wore a deep V tee shirt, and under the work apron was a pair of green cargo shorts. The freckles when all the way down her legs to her flip flop shod feet.

Heather remembered that Amber was friends with Jenny Ko. And it all came back…

… The look in Jenni’s eyes, which she said she loved how Heather’s pussy tasted, how Heather had spread her legs as wide a she could, how she had pulled on her nipples, how she moaned like a whore.

“I’m sorry what?”

A cup of coffee and a plate were on the counter. On the plate with the Turkey sandwich was a chocolate chip cookie.

Amber’s cheek’s were flush, and the rosy pink had spreaddown her neck and chest. Nipples rose prominently against her T shirt. She casually fingered a strand of hair.

“ I said, is there anything else I can do for you?” Heather could see the tip of the Amber’s tongue stroking her teeth.

“No, I’m okay,” Heather said, and handed over the money.

Amber rang up and handed back the change and receipt. Their fingertips touched, “You’re sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay, have a nice day,” Amber giggled slightly, “Heather.”

Heather took a seat, then checked her receipt. She’d only been charged for the coffee and sandwich.

Her breath came shallow and rapid. Heather closed her eyes and concentrated on slowing herself down. After a long moment and monumental effort, she felt control returning. Opening her eyes, she looked over to the counter. Amber was looking at her. The teen smiled, not the usual, friendly grin; this smile was focused, knowing. It made Heather frothy the like the Jenni Ko dream.

Her coffee and sandwich finished, Heather walked back to the counter. The shortness of breath had returned, her legs felt watery and weak. The hammering of her heart echoed in her ears. It was crazy, and she knew she shouldn’t do it, but she had to know for sure.

“Amber?” Her throat felt the size of a dime. It was difficult to push the words out her mouth.

“Yes?” That same non goofy grin.

“When is your shift over?”

“About an hour”

“Did you have any plans for after?”

“Gloria and I were going to the mall.”

This is insane! “When your shift is over, I want you in Gloria to come to my house. I’ll write down the address for you.”

Amber’s eyes sparkled, “Yes, I’d like that.”

“Why?”

Amber lightly scratched the bare skin where the swell of her breast met the collar of her T, “I think we’ll all have fun.”

Heather wrote down the address and left.

* * *

What am I doing? I should call Amber, tell her to forget it. I don’t have her number. Who do I know that has her number?

OK

OK

Calm down

OK

Nothing has to happen. When they get here, just tell him for two for forget it and she will because this thing seems to work on her.

But what about Gloria, you don’t know it will work on Gloria.

OK

Just be smart, calm down and be smart

What can I say to Amber that won’t make Gloria suspicious

I have no idea

Christ! Why did I tell Amber to bring Gloria

Because she’s really hot also

Stop it!

Stop it stop it stop it!

Stop thinking like that

OK

Calm down

Crap, they’re here.

* * *

The sight of Gloria with Amber sparked a whole new wave of panic in Heather because unlike the other two girls, Gloria had not graduated yet. She was beautiful with short black hair, and inky black eyes and that smooth, mocha skin. She wore a pair of skinny jeans that perfectly described her hips and ass and a zip-up hoody practically molded to her tits. Heather’s determination to get rid of the girls wavered.

And then Amber was smiling her coy, non goofy smile, eyes glinting, still with that outragous tittie hard on. She wanted Heather, it was obvious, and Heather wanted it.

“Won’t you two coming in?” Heather asked, and as they entered, caution exited.

She led them to the living room, “First things first, Amber, your friends with Jenny Ko, right?”

“Yup.”

“Do you have her number?”

“ I have it on my phone,” Amber immediately handed her phone offer.

Heather took the phone, “Thank you, now, take off your shirt.”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Amber laughed, and quickly whipped off her T. She wore no bra, and though her breasts were small, her nipples looked painfully long and hard, and they were the most are delightful shade of pink.

“ Amber, what the fuck!” Gloria yelled.

“Gloria,” Heather said, " if you give me a minute, I’ll explain everything.”

* * *

The phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello Jenni, this is Heather Baldwin.”

“ Heather… Ms. Baldwin?”

“That’s right.”

“Why are you calling on Amber’s phone?”

“ I needed to talk to you, and she’d let me use her phone.”

“What’s that noise?”

Heather snuck a glance to the floor, to Amber and Gloria.

“Don’t worry about that. I have a question. What are you doing tonight?”

“My boyfriend and I are going to a movie.”

“I want you to cancel,” Heather said.

Pause

“Okay.”

“That I want you to come to my place.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll explain the rest when you get here. Hurry, quick as you can.”

* * *

Jenni Ko was very beautiful, and if it was at all possible, Heather thought her even more beautiful when she looked befuddled. Standing in Heather’s living room, looking at the scene on the floor, Jenny looked very befuddled.

Amber was on top, the freckles ran all down her spine to her adorable little ass. She made wet, slurping noises as she licked, her body undulating slowly. Gloria squirmed beneath her, moaning loudly as she ravaged Amber’s twat. After Heather had explained, Gloria had begged for a taste of pussy, and Amber had begged even louder. Heather simply convinced each that the others snatch would do just fine, at least until Jenni arrived, and the two had been on the floor ever since, so deep in each other’s cunts that they hadn’t even noticed Jenny was there, just staring at them. Heather moved behind Jenny, wrapping her arms around the girl’s waist. She pushed her breasts into Jenni’s back. The girl was trembling slightly, but made no effort to move away.

“What are they doing,” jenny whispered.

Heather giggled, “isn’t it obvious?”

“I mean… why ?”

“Because they had to” Heather said, “they’re just so hot and bothered right now, they had to do something about it ... just like you are right now.”

Jenny gasped

“You’re feeling it, aren’t you, in your tasty little pussy,” Heather continued, " that little itch down there that only another girl can scratch?”

Jenny whimpered

“That’s the thing about girls their age,” Heather continued. “They just love to fuck.”

Jenny was trembling, so Heather held her tighter.

“So if girls their age love to fuck,and you’re their age, what does that mean?”

Jenny inhaled up sharply.

“Take your time.”

After a moment’s thought, Jenni whispered, “That I love to fuck?”

“Very good,” Heather said, and licked Jenni’s ear. The girl flinched. " and you do love to fuck, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Jenny agreed ... it was all finally starting to make sense!

“Well, lucky for you that I love to fuck too.”

Jenny turned around and look deep into Heather’s eyes, “So I should be fucking you?”

“Yes,” Heather said firmly as she quickly unbuttoned Jenni’s blouse, " you should absolutely be on your knees fucking my pussy with your tongue.”

Jenny quickly peeled off the Heather’s shirt, then her bra. Dropping to her knees, she unbuttoned Heathers pants and pulled them down. Heather stepped out of them, then move to the couch. She removed her panties herself.

On the floor, Amber cried out, “Right there… Fuck yeah... right there!”

“I want you naked,” Heather commanded.

Jenny complied instantly. Her bald twat was soaking wet.

Heather slipped a couch pillow under the small of her back to help keeper propped up and ¾. Just like in her dream. Slowly, she spread her legs wide. Just like in her dream.

Jenni’s eyes locked onto Heather’s soaked cunt.

On the floor, Gloria was begging for Amber to make her cum.

Heather clutched at her breasts, one in each hand. Our index finger and thumb pulled it and pull. It felt incredible. Just like in her dream.

“Lick my pussy Jenny,” Heather purred.

Jenny crawled to Heather. Fingernails gently scraped her slit, causing Heather to flinch. Then Jenni’s tongue pushed between the swollen pussy lips, working its way up slowly, and flicking the unsheathed clit.

“Open your eyes,” Heather breathlessly commanded, “look at me while you fuck me.”

Jenni’s eyes were wide open now, sparkling with joy. She was working faster, stopping occasionally so she could suck on Heathers Clinton.

“Yes, yes,” Heather chanted. “Play with your tits… Pull on your nips while you do me!”

Jenny shifted slightly and her hand went to her breast, pulling hard on her nipple, stretching out the nubbin of flesh.

Heather threw her head back, gasping for air, her mind a swirl. Suddenly, soft lips and a tongue were on her own nipple.

It was Amber, sucking noisily on her teat. Heather could just barely see that Gloria had snaked her way underneath Jenny.

Amber licked her way up the others chest and neck to plant a savage kiss on the older woman’s mouth. Heather could still taste Gloria on Amber’s lips.

“God you’re so fucking hot!” Amber growled. “I want to make you cum all over my face. Let me eat your pussy next, please!”

“Yes… anything,” Heather groaned.

Amber rewarded her with another fierce kiss, then set up slightly, offering her breasts. Heather clamped that the hard nipple between your teeth, flicking at with her tongue. Amber made snorting noise, and using both hands, crushed Heather’s face to her chest.

For a second, Heather thought of her boyfriend… Soon to be ex-boyfriend. He’d never made her feel the way these crazed sluts did. So he had to go, no great loss there. She didn’t need him anymore. She had these three, and there was plenty of pussy out there for her!