The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Venus Slave Trap Part 2

When Gene’s turn came, he produced his driver’s license which had his photo. Being nervious, Gene did not notice the double look given him by the female at the terminal as she slid her hand under the counter and pressed a button. As with all the others, Gene was escorted inside by a leather clad temptress. The combination of the smell of her leather and her perfume intoxicated him. She clung to his arm to allow the softness of her breasts to penetrate his suit. Unlike the others, he was shown to a table off to one side. The young Lolita whispered hotly in his ear that this seat would permit him to view all that went on while still maintaining privacy in case he had a ‘visitor’ later in the evening. He replied that he would not be opposed to a visit by her—or better yet, don’t leave—just stay.

“No,” she retorted, “my job is to you put at ease and in the right frame of mind. I can tell by your request for me to stay that i already have you prepared for my Superiors. Another much greater than I will come later!” After she left, Gene attempted to clear his head. “What came over me?", Gene asked himself, “I didn’t come here to pickup women. I’m on a mission!” (What had ‘come over’ Gene was a typical male reaction to the feminine guile of his hostesses. Everything which a male expeienced from the moment he entered the club as a powerful executive unitl he left as a PUSSYWHIPPED boy enslaved to a chosen female is designed to subdue his logical competitive mind and arouse the brain dangling between his legs in order to totally seduce him.) Gene never regained full control of his senses because his little Lolita friend artfully left her stimulating scent on his jacket. Gene surveyed his surroundings. Each table in the club was large enough to seat three. At each occupied table there was either a lone male, or a male with a female. No table was occupied by two males. Even males Gene knew had come together were separated from one another. (This was just another example of the divide and CONQUEOR rule. The club owners knew that a male could be more easily bewitched and enslaved if there were no other males around.) From the way they carried on, Gene assumed the table of couples were either husband and wife or boy friend and girl friend. Why a male would bring his wife or girl friend here, however, escaped Gene. The waitresses were as enticing as the escort who had led Gene to his table. Given his breast fetish, it did not take Gene very long to realize that each of the waitresses wore a sparkling pendant which dangled into her cleavage. Each waitress had a male she led around by a leash attached to a collar on his neck. With the exception of collar, a leather mask over his face, and some type of cock and ball bondage device, each male was naked. His function was to carry his Mistress’ orders to the tables and perform any trick his female Trainer might command of him.

Less than a minute after sitting, one such sexy waitress was at his table with her male in tow. “Here you are, Mister Erickson, your favorite bourbon!” “I didn’t order a drink ... how did you know I drink bourbon?”

“The drink is on the house, compliments of GODDESS V. herself! Like all the other top executives, we have a complete dossier on you stored in our computer. We know things about yooooooooooou—geeeeeeeeneee that even your wife doesn’t know!".

This scared Gene. In fact if he had his wits about him, he probably would have ran for his life leaving both Bill and Ray to deal with whatever ‘mess’ they had gotten themselves into. However, the stimulations assaulting his eyes, nose, the lingering remembrance of the feel of Lolita’s soft breasts as she pressed up against him, and the way this one had just said " ... yooooooooooou—geeeeeeeeneee ...” overwhelmed his desire to flee! Gene took the drink from her male. “Enjoy yourself, geeeeeeeeneee—“, then she walked away knowing his eyes were locked on her tight swaying ass, she tugged on the male’s leash saying “HEEL!” Again, gene was filled with contradictory feeling. He was scared by what he saw but totally intrigued as well. His cock was getting harder and harder with each passing second.

Before long, Gene saw both Sheba and Delilah. Each was dressed very suggestively and had males on leashes like the others. As with all the other waitresses, they were so sexy and desirable that he never even gave their males even a cursory look. If he had, he probably would have noticed something familiar about them. As he sipped his drink, he felt himself be absorbed by the soft leather of the booth he was in. Soon he was spellbound. He knew he was watching males be seduced into something neither he nor they quite understood but all he could do was sit there, nurse his drink, and play with himself—thus turning himself on even more and making himself even more susceptible to what was planned for him later.

Gene watched as table by table the occupants were visted by one of the Goddesses of the club. By this time, the male far enough along in his enslavement and bewitched by everything being done to him that when his Seductress insisted on being addressed as Mistress—the male readily complied. The Dominatrix sat down at the table, and, because of the noise level, moved close to her subject to engage him in conversation. Gene watched as the male begun to talk less and less and only concentrate on what the Dom was saying to him. Soon, She had him totally silent and staring at the pendant dangling in Her luscious cleavage. He sat transfixed with his head noding up and down ... up and down ... up and down ... to indicate complete agreement or acceptance of whatever he was hearing. When the Dominatris stopped talking, the male just continued to stare at the pendant with a blank look of total bliss on his face and nod his head. The Dom would then smile and signal for an unattended waitress. The Club Dom would then have the male stand away from the table. In every case, Gene saw the male’s cock and balls were fully exposed. The waitress then pressed up against him and slowly removed his tie. She tied the small end of the tie anound his cock and balls and used it as a leash to lead him away. The Dom would then focus Her feminine charms on another male. About 15 minutes later, the waitress reappeared with a naked male on a leather leash and begin her rounds. This ritual was played out from table to table. At the tables occupied by a male and female, the process was very similar. The difference was the end result. Instead of turning the male over to a waitress, his ownership was transferred to the female accompaning him. It was clear that she had entered into an agreement with Club Venus to ensnare the male in feminine bonds for her. After the Dom left those tables, the male typically found himself sitting on the floor at the feet of his new Dominatrix performing foot and body worship as she desired!

Gene was so taken by all that was going on around him that he failed to notice the shadowy figure approaching him. All at once, he became aware of an eclipse of the light source from his right. Looking up, his eyes absorbed the outline of the very same figure he had seen on both the matchbook and poster outside the club. In Her 5″ heels She towered over him at an even 6′. As expected, Her 36C-26-37 silhouetted figure was even more powerful than the poster or matchbook. His heart skipped a beat and then fluttered as he inhaled the fragrance of Her Royal Blue Latex Gown and matching Opera Gloves. He was speechless! As this was the standard male reaction to Her sudden appearence, The Vision spoke, “Good evening Mr. Erickson. May I call you Geeeeeeeeeene? ... I know you are taken by Me ... just nod your head ... gooooooood boooooy! You would like very much for Me to join you ... wouldn’t you Geeeeeeeene ... gooooooood boooooy!” The Vision which now sat next to him was the very source of The Voice which had driven him wild over the phone earlier.

The Goddess V. moved closer to Her prey to complete the conquest. As Gene still possessed a minute amount of resistance, he attempted to slide away from The Huntress. When he did, he slid right into the waiting Chest of Mistress Flame who had silently taken up position on his right flank. The sudden unexpected sensation of Her Firm 38C Breasts pressing against his back caused a reflex action back towards the waiting Seductress Venus as Mistress Flame took up the slack. Gene was little more than ‘lunch meat’ sandwiched between the two FemDoms and They were about to have him ‘for lunch’. “Hellooooooo Geeeeene”, Mistress Flame whispered hotly in his ear, “We decided that you should experience the Special Club Venus Treatment ... I know you’re going to enjoy it ... too bad you won’t remember any of this after you leave here!”

The Goddess Venus slid Her hand under the table and flipped a hidden switch. Immediately, a light directly above Her came to life illuminating Her Tantanizing Breasts. The sudden appearence of light on this Heavenly Body drew Gene’s attention like a submissive moth to a Dominant Flame. The luscious sight held his gaze while The Goddess whispered so only the three of them could hear, “Gaze upon Me, Geeene, gaze upon Me and concentrate on My Voice. You are not to speak ... not to speak ... you are to listen ... you are to listen and absorb My words. If you break either of these two simple rules, Mistress Flame and I will leave you and you will never see any of Us again! Do you understand, Geeene?” Gene silently shook his head that he understood.

“Gooooooooood booooooy! You have no idea how long I have been waiting to get you to the club. I knew you had all but figured out what was happening to your friends and planned to ‘save’ them. Well Geeene, they don’t want to be ‘saved’ and at this moment neither do you ... do you Geeene?” (Gene’s head swayed from side to side.) “No, of course not! All you want to do is sit there gazing upon My Mesmerizing Tits ... isn’t that right Geeene?” (His head bobbed up and down.) “Look into My Cleavage, Geeene. Look into the Deep Deep Crevasse separating My Seductive Tits. See the sparkling pendant nestled there? Lean closer Geeene ... lean closer to see it better ... that’s a good boy ... closer ... closer ...” (The Goddess now had Gene inches from Her Breasts—just far enough away to allow the overhead light to make the pendant sparkle.) " ... Inhale Geeene, smell the sweetness of My Very Being!... inhale deeply ... as you exhale feel the tension dissolve from your body ... inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... deeper ... exhale ... in goes the submissve air ... out goes the bad air ... in goes the submissive air ... out goes the bad air! Say it to yourself, Geeene—each time you inhale you think ‘in goes the submissive air’ and each time you exhale ‘out goes the bad air’ ... submissive air in ... bad air out ... submissive in ... bad out ... subconsciously you will think these thoughts with every breath you take for the rest of your life. With every breath you will feel yourself becoming more and more submissive to Me! You want to be My submissive, don’t you Geeene!” (Again, Gene’s head bobbed up and down ... up and down). “... Continue to think your phases as you concentrate on My Voice ... in goes the bad air ... out goes the bad air ... as you breath, you find that you choose to disregad all other sights, thoughts, and sounds ... all you see in the pendant dangling into My Cleavage—The Cleavage you Love, Worship, and Adore ... all you think of are the phrases which help you cleanse your body of foul air so that you can replace it with sweet submissive oxygen—so necessary for life ... all you hear is My Velvet Voice as it leads you deeper and deeper into My Domain! Follow My Voice Geeeene ... feel your eyelids becoming heavy and tired ... tired and heavy ... they want to close but you so want to gaze upon the pendant and its resting place ... try to resist ...try ... Geeeene ... try to resist ... the more you resist ... the heavier they become ... resist ... heavy ... resist ... heavier ... they are now toooooo heavy to resist ... it’s ok to give in Geeeene ... it’s ok to close your eyes and sleep because you know that I am your Goddess and your Temple and you shall come to Worship Me again and again and again ... your eyes are closing ... closing ... closed! ... your head is heavy ... heavy ... heavy ... too heavy for your neck ... relax and sleep ... sleep ... sleep!” (The Goddess Venus now had Gene face laying on the table pointing directly at Her Bosom, eyes closed, and mouth open.)

“Geeene listen and obey ... to obey Me gives you pleasure ... so listen and obey! Tomorrow morning you will begin to think about your secretary, Mrs Robertson, and how inadequate she is for your needs! You will begin to envy your boss and his boss because of the happiness they have found with their new young secretaries. These thoughts will Dominate your weekend. Monday morning you will arrange for a transfer for your Mrs. Robertson and begin interviewing for a new, more vivacious female. You will devote your entire day to find a suitable female. You will conduct yourself professionally and be fair with all applicants. There will be one, however, who will be wearing the very pendant dangling now between My Tits. When you see that pendant, all the feelings which you now have and all the submissiveness building with each breathe that you take will engulf you. You will find her Beauty, Sexuality, and Feminine Charms irresistible. Your devotion and obedience to her will be second only to your Devotion and Obedience to Me! Her touch, Her smell, Her Voice will fill you with submissive lust. All the qualifications of all the others will lose any meaning for you!. She will be your choice. You will desire to deny Her nothing of Yours to give. You will find reasons to be alone with her. Whenever she dangles this pendant in front of you and whispers the word ‘OBEY’, you shall immediate fall under her hypnotic influence subject to her whims, suggestions, and commands! Now, slave geeeene, The Mistress Flame will whisper some instructions of Her own to you. You shall obey Her as you would Me!”

“Slaaaaave Gene, remaining in your deep submissive sleep, I command you to sit up ... goooood boy ... now, when I snap My fingers, you will open your eyes ... you will respsond to My questions honestly because you know in your heart that you can never be dishonest with your Mistresses of Club Venus.” After positioning Herself, Gene responded to the “SNAP” of The Mistress’ fingers. He found that She now sat on the table with Her Legs on either side of him. He was staring directly into Her Cleavage.

“You like My Tits, don’t you slave gene!” (Gene nodded in agreement.) “No, slave, I want to hear you confess ... tell Me ...”

“i... love... Your... Tits, Mistress ...” “I know you do, slave. That was the report We had on you from Our Seduction Scouts!” The Goddess Venus handed Mistress Flame the pendant which She begun dangling and swinging in Gene’s view. Without being Commanded, Gene eyes locked on to it and followed its flight ... back and forth ... up and down ... where ever it traveled, Gene’s eyes followed while his head remaind stationary. “Now slave gene ... reach down and open your zipper ... gooood boooy ... take out that rock hard cock ... free that slave meat which We have enslaved from the uncomfortable confines of your pants ... there—doesn’t feel better!”

“Yes ... better ... Mistress ...”

“slave gene ... that cock in no longer yours ... it now belongs to The Goddesses of Club Venus ... say it!”

“my cock ... is no longer my own ... it belongs ... to the Goddesses of ... Club Venus!”

“Now slave gene, play with that slave meat ... continue to follow the pendant to which you are totally submissive and play with yourself... good boooy! stroke it ... stroke it ... it will not cum until given permission to do so! Feel the pleasure We grant you as Our slave! ... do you feel it? ... Tell Me slave!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Mistress, i feel it ... i feel Your Pleasure!”

“Now slave, when you go home tonight and climb into bed with your wife, you will feel very horny! ... you will not take her like you normally do ... five minutes and you are through ... no My pet, you will be naked and horny ... you will snuggle up to her kissing and licking her ears ... you will massage her tits and play with her pussy ... you will not once think of your cock ... your only concern will be turning your wife on with your hands, fingers, mouth, and tongue! ... you will bring her to orgasm by tongue fucking her pussy and ass! ... all the while you will see in your mind’s eye the Heavenly Vision of your Queen—The Goddess Venus ... you will be servicing your wife but Worshipping your Goddess! This will give you great pleasure. Tomorrow night and Sunday night you will repeat this ritual but only if your wife makes the first move ... you will be very excited by all this and will be breathing fast and hard ... tell US what will go through your mind as you breath faster and faster slave!”

“In goes the submissive air ... out goes the bad air”

The Goddess Venus once again assumed control of Her property: “Very goooooood slaaaaaaaaave! Now on the count of three your enslaved cock will shoot its pleasure into your hand ... one ... two ... three ... cum slave!”

Slave Gene exhaled a cry of ecstasy as his enslaved cock filled his hand with its liquid ecstasy.

“Now lick your hand clean slaaaaaaaave!”

Gene was too far gone to even think of disobeying. He eagerly lapped his juices so as to please his Mistress!

“Now slave you will go to the restroom, clean yourself off, and leave. ... you will have no conscious rememberance of what has occurred here this evening. Subconsciously, however, you will remember everything and be filled with great happiness. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes Goddess V., i understand”

“Good ... then OBEY your Queen!”

The next morning Gene’s wife was whistling and singing as she made breakfast. She asked Gene where he and Ray had gone the night before. Gene replied, “Nowhere special ... just out.”

“Well,” she replied, wherever it was, go there again and again. You were a regular stud when you came to bed. You’ve never gotten me off like you did last night ... never! In fact, I’ve canceled the plans we had with the Smiths for tonight. I want you all to myself! You and I are going to be in bed by nine ... not asleep ... just in bed! Do you understand me, Gene?”

If his wife had been listening, which she wasn’t, she would have heard Gene reply in a whisper, “Yes Mistress!”

Saturday night was a repeat of friday, and Sunday a repeat of Saturday. Through out it all, Gene did not once attempt to shoot his wad into his wife like he normally does. Strange, he thought, that he had no desire to do so. Equally as strange was the much greater satisfaction he received by using his tongue instead. Not only did she allow him to tongue fuck her pussy, but she also permitted his face access to her ass, a place his cock had never ventured. During all three nights of sexual lust, the image which dominated his mind’s eye was that of the Most Seductive Feminine Silhouetted Figure he could ever imagine. He could not remember where he had seen Her, he just knew that She was his Goddess Queen forever! It was a great weekend of sex at the Ericksons. The only downside for Gene was realizing that Mrs. Robertson had been pulling the wool over his eyes for sometime now. Well, he would not stand for that! She was not going to make a fool out of him. He would take care of her on Monday! When Monday did finally come, Gene dragged himself into work to begin his search for a new secretary.

TO BE CONTINUED (but only with the Blessing of Goddess Venus!)