The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Video Vixen II – Where is Shelly?

Chapter 1 – Where is Shelly?

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, and -(BD) Bondage

This is one of two stories I started a while back. I am submitting this story and Oral Exam. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

No one under the age of 18 is depicted in this story.

I reported her missing weeks ago. I came home from work and made us supper. I was excited to show her the new recipe I came across, “Sweet and spicy chicken Wings”. I had been looking for chicken recipes online when I came across this one. Heavens knows we could use a little spice in our life.

Wait and wait and wait. She never came home. I called her friends but no one had seen her that day.

The called the police but they said they had to wait 24 hours until they could investigate.

I called everywhere I could think of for the next few days. She hadn’t shown up to work, she missed her hair cut appointment.

When the police came the next day, they said another woman, who lived a few blocks away, was missing, a Jessica Kuthoer. She was a thirty-year-old teacher at the nearby high school. Did I know her? Did my wife know her? Where was I the day they went missing?

All of a sudden, they were looking at me like I was some kind of psychopath.

Luckily I had a good alibi, work. Dozens of people saw me that day.

The cops asked if she was acting strange lately. Well the night before she disappeared she was acting strange.

Everything had been going great until it was time to go to bed. She had cleaned up early and headed to bed ahead of me. This in itself was unusual; she always stayed up later than me. And it was her turn to do the dishes. She was the one always making sure we followed the choir chart she had set up. “Keeps us from resenting one another,” she told me.

Well I finished the dishes with only a little grumbling. Then I brushed my teeth, gargled for a while, cleaned my ears, and headed to bed. The door was locked!

We had never locked the door in the ten years we had been married. I pounded on the door.

“Shelly, please let me in,” I told her. All I could hear was groaning coming from the bedroom.

At first I thought she must be heart, so I went outside to our bedroom window. The light in the bedroom was still on and the shades were only half shut. She needs it completely dark to sleep. Something must be wrong!

Getting a lawn chair to stand on, I looked it.

My word, what was she doing. Her nightshirt was thrown to the side with her pajama bottoms. She had one hand on her left breast and the other on her uncovered vagina. She hated being nude and she definitely didn’t masturbate; the thought grossed her out. The only sex she accepted was missionary style and then only a few times a month. Yet there she lay, stripped naked and getting off.

This was the most I had ever seen of Shelly’s body. How many times had I tried to get a peek at her and she always chastised me for being a pervert. It was amazing. I am ashamed to say, I was quite turned on by it.

I should of pounded on the window and awaken her but I just stood there mesmerized. I watched her sucking her tits and I realized they looked bigger than I thought they should. Must be what happens when you see them uncovered. I had wanted to suck those nipples so many times.

The hand between her crotch was moving faster and faster. I watched as it one finger than another sunk into her. Soon, only her thumb kept her whole hand from being engulfed. Then her body arched and a loud moan escaped her lips as she shuddered.

I thought she had had a heart attack but then I noticed her ample chest was still moving up and down.

I was about to move away when I saw her pick up her hairbrush from the nightstand. To my amazement, she slid it into her vagina and started making love to it! Shelly, what has gotten into you?

It started to rain about three hours into Shelly’s marathon. I stayed out as long as I could before heading in. I was drenched.

I had seen more perverse things in the last three hours than I had in 33 years before. And I like it. What was wrong with me? What was wrong with her? I was exhausted when I went to sleep on the couch.

The next morning I woke up thinking it must have been some type of perverse dream on my part. Then I heard a car door shut. It sounded like Shelly’s car. Was there a burglar out there?

Running to the door, I saw Shelly in her Honda Civic as she drove away. She was wearing sweats? Shelly never went to work dressed like that. She never went anywhere dressed like that. I didn’t even know she had sweats.

Then I went into the bedroom. It smelled like sex! The sheets were still torn off the bed and there were her pajamas, right where I had seen them last night.

Approaching the bed, I could see a wet spot where she had slept. Then I notice the handle of the hairbrush sticking out from the sheets. Fuck, it had been real!

Still, when the cops asked if she had been acting normal, I was too embarrassed to tell them.

A few days later the cops found the charges on my wife’s card from “Suzie’s Sexy Kittens”. She had bought about eight hundred dollars of clothes from there. It was an extreme lingerie shop, they told me. It seemed Jessica had also spent some money there.

Several days later they found her car in a sleazy part of town. There was no sign of a struggle. No one had seen the person who had left it there.

There must be some mistake, I told them. Shelly never would go in a disgusting shop like that!

Then there was the day the brought the DVD. It was a security tape from the lingerie shop. It was a little grainy but there was my wife. Well, her breasts and ass were larger but it was her. Maybe it was just the bad quality of the DVD; the other woman in the video also had huge breasts and ass.

I watched as they women tried on clothes and showed each other the outfits they had picked. Each outfit got skimpier and skimpier. There was my conservative wife strutting around naked for all practical purposes.

I wanted to tell them to turn it off, but I kept watching.

Then there came the scene were Jessica leaned in and kissed Shelly. Shelly did not back away. It was a long kiss as hands slid down and groped buts and breasts. That was when they had enough and took out of the store together.

She had always been disgusted with lesbianism. At least that is what she had always told me.

I blushed as I realized the two male officers were still with me watching my wife act like a slut.

They never said it, but they implied Shelly had run off with Jessica.

I didn’t know what to believe.

Yesterday Brad, one of the neighborhood teen boys, knocked on my door. I didn’t recognize him. Last I remember, he was a skinny little boy peeking over my fence at my wife sunbathing. I didn’t know whether to chuckle or cry at the memory of my wife chasing the little “pervert” away. One call to his parents and he was never seen near my house again. Until now.

I could just recognize his face on this muscular 6 foot tall Neanderthal.

“Hello, Brad. You have grown!”

“Yeah, well, that is kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.”

Then he broke into tears. It was strange to see this big hulk cry.

“Come in Brad.” I thought he must feel bad about Shelly missing.

“I just wanted to say I was sorry!” he blurted out. Then he went on to tell me about so dumb perverted game he had downloaded. It allowed you to create a 3D model of anyone you wanted and then you could “virtually” fuck them. He told me he had used Shelly’s pictures and some hair he had dug out of our trash to create his model.

It was really quite sick, to create some sex slave from my wife. Why was he telling me all this. But something in the back of my mind kept me from interrupting him and throwing him out the door.

He said he had enhanced Shelly and his body. That was impossible, I told him. Then he showed me his senior picture taken a month ago. There was dweeb Brad. This had to be some kind of sick joke.

“Brad! You have to stop this!”

“Mr. B., It was fifteen nights ago I first ran this program.” Fifteen nights ago was the last time Shelly was home!

“There was this game you played where you would make her masturbate until she had an orgasm. I played it almost all night.”

I thought back to that night. This can’t be real! Yet.

“I played the Abduction Game but I wasn’t able to lose it quick enough to win the last level. She is stuck in the game Mr. B.!” He was holding up a disk.

“And it is worse,” he continued. “I enslaved one of my teachers in it also.”

“Jessica Kuthoer,” it wasn’t a question, I knew the answer.

“Yes.”

“Show me,” I heard myself say.

I showed him to my computer. It was impossible but it was more hope than I had in weeks.

The game spun up.

“Gillian’s Abduction II,” appeared on the screen.

“Welcome to the new enhanced Gillian’s Abduction game. “Several new levels have been added as well as several enhancements. Hit <Return> to continue.”

The disk whirled before and a changing room appeared on the screen. The graphics were incredible!

<Enter New Person> <Choose From Existing Slaves>

Brad moved the cursor over and clicked on “Choose From Existing Slaves”. Ten images of naked women appeared on the screen, all bound in chains against a gray wall, blindfolded and gagged. Most of the pictures were actual videos, though two on the screen were still. The two still pictures had a red line of text under them that read, “In Use”.

“Let me filter the choices, there are hundreds to choose from,” Brad told me.

He typed in Auburn for hair color.

“No Shelly is a brunette,” I protested.

“I made a few changes,” Brad confessed, blushing. “Not many, I loved the way she looked…”

“Hazel Eyes,” for eye color. I always loved he hazel eyes.

He choose “D+” for Shelly cup size. I know she was a “C” cup. That made a kind of weird sense I thought, remembering how her breasts had looked the night before she disappeared.

“38-32-39,” for size. So she had a more of an hour glass figure. Some perverted fantasy of my wife. This is sick. I should throw him…

And there she was, two rows down and all the way to the right. There was a sexed up version of my wife. She looked so real. Her hair was now auburn, her breast were larger and fuller, her hips wider, her but more rounded and her stomach flatter but she still was recognizable as Shelly.

“Where have they taken her?” I hollered at Brad. “I want her back right now!”

I thought of calling the cops, but they would never believe this. I wasn’t sure why I did believe this. But I knew it was her.

“We have to get her out,” I told Brad. “Now!”

“We can’t Mr. B,” Brad explained. “She is signed out.”

Sure enough, her picture was still and the little red words, “In Use”, showed at the bottom of her picture.

“What does that mean?” I asked fearfully.

“Someone has chosen her as a game piece. Until they lose, we cannot access her. Even if they lose, we cannot access her for 8 hours after she had finished her game.”

“And if they win?”

“They won’t. It is not easy winning a game piece. And she is very good at the intro games.”

“If they win?” I repeated.

“She would become their slave,” Brad whispered. “But they won’t! I tried several times to win her back. That is why I came to you. You know her weaknesses.”

I looked at him. If that hulk couldn’t win her, how could I?

“Don’t be discouraged,” he told me. “For one thing I bulked up too much. It is hard to hit the buttons with these bulky fingers. We will be careful how we enhance you.”

“If you can change yourself in the game, why didn’t you de-bulk?”

“Except for the initial changes, you can’t change any characteristics of yourself until after you win a game.”

Great. One shot at it.

“So when can we play?”

Brad clicked on her picture. “It looks like whoever played her lost already. The timer is at 7hr 3min. Should I sign us up now?”

“Us?”

“I have looked on line. The ones who have won had to play as a team and I will need help getting Jessica out of there also.”

I still couldn’t quite grasp what he was saying. It was mind numbing.

“Sign us up.”

He clicked on Shelly. <Click>

“There wait time is 6:59. She will be available at 1:03am. Do you wish to reserve her?” <Yes>

“You will need to begin play by 1:30am or she will go back into general circulation.”

Select additional victims. <No>

Select antagonist 1. The choices were “Choose From List” or “New Player”. <New Player>

Brad blushed. “You will need to supply the game with some personal information. Do you have a digital camera?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Good. I let you fill this information in while I go home and get my laptop. Don’t go to enhancements yet, I want to talk it over with you first. Maybe avoid some mistakes I made.”

I sat down and looked at the questions as Brad went home.

Antagonizer:

The next screen is the “Enhancement Screen”. I know I am supposed to wait for Brad but as long as I don’t hit except, I should be OK.

Enhance buttons

<Accept Changes>

“Now we just have to wait until Shelly is available.”

“Shit, all of a sudden I am tired,” I complained.

“It the changes, you have to be asleep for them to take effect. Lie down; I will wake you at 1:00am.”

I shouldn’t go to sleep at a time like this. I shouldn’t… And then I was.