The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 3;

For 30 years the abandoned ship traveled through space. Life support fluctuated on and off for most of those years, but what did it matter when there was no one there to need it. The lack of air, and subzero temperatures had their effect on the precious cargo. Defined by its own laws of survival it became inert, nothing more than a form of stretchy material that was neither liquid nor solid.

“Sir, I think you need to come and look at this” said the young woman staring at a computer screen. Linda worked with NASA, and other than having to stare at a radar screen ¾ of her day she enjoyed her job, as well as all the perks that came with it. Her commanding officer joined her at her terminal and looked at the screen. “What do you make of it?” he asked Linda turned to face him and said “Honestly sir, I am not sure. I do not believe it to be an astroid, it appears to be a ship, the big question is though, who’s ship is it?” Knodding in agreement, the commanding officer picked up a phone and began proceedures to find out what they were dealing with.

Several hours later a probe sent out arrived at the ship, and sent back images of the vessel. Staring at the screen with wide eyes the people at NASA realized it was one of their own, and after several more hours of searching data bases they found it was a ship sent out over 43 years ago on a mission to find other inhabitable planets. Excitement filled the air as many more hours were spent trying to communicate with the vessel, with no response another ship was sent out to it to help bring it back to earth quicker. A boarding party found the ship to be deserted, but there were plenty of supplies left, and the cargo bay was filled with canisters labeled with XGF319. Unable to figure out what had happened by a quick scan of the ship the boarding party was told to remove the flight log from the ship and to bring it back with them.

A secure room, with only a select few to veiw, watched the flight tapes, and listened to all the audio files. Once finished they came to the conclusion that where the ship had been was a planet that exceeded the planet they now inhabited, and that the crew had stayed to start colonizing it. Sending the ship back was to show proof to earth that this planet was amazing, and what canisters were sent back to help the people of earth overcome disease, sickness, and death while we prepared to join them.

It was an easy choice to leave the ship orbiting the earth, while further testing and examination was done. Another crew was sent on board to further examine the ship, and no signs of any contamination, or death was found. After this the boarding crew was told to load one of the containers from the cargo bay so it could be examined and tested. Following orders the crew loaded one container and brought it back to earth.

Becky stood with the rest of the scientists in the room with a large glass window. The lab on the other side was empty with the exception of 2 people dressed in full hazmat suits complete with breathing devices. Everyone was excited, and nervous as the 2 people took measurements of the canister and weighed it. It stood 3 foot tall, and 2 foot across and weighed 110 pounds. After all the measurements and weighing was finished they looked to the glass for approval before releasing the latches holding it closed. A burst of air as the seal was broken was the only sound as eveyone stood holding their breath watching. Pulling the lid off the 2 people stood back, not knowing quite what to expect. After a few more minutes the 2 people in suits approached the open container and gazed inside. Reporting out loud what they saw they said “It appears to be some form of brown substance. Maybe a gel, or something of that nature.” The other person piped up “In laymans terms, it looks like silly puddy.” Giggles filled the room of scientists, and they began to breath easier as they talked.

Becky was excited, several weeks had passed since the canister had been opened and so many tests had been run to make sure that it was not any form of toxic or corrosive substance before anyone would be allowed to enter the room. None of the scientists had any idea what it was, or where it had come from. They had not been informed of where the ship had come from, and were not allow access to any of the tapes or video recordings. Today however, things were getting ready to change. A small group of scientists were being allowed to enter the room and begin examining the substance. Getting into her own suit, Becky made sure everything was air tight, and proceeded into the lab. Walking over the the canister Becky gazed into it with expecting eyes, but found the substance within to be a slight disappointment. Still not wanting to let this be the deciding factor of her research she carefully lowered a scoop down into the substance and pulled up on it trying to get a sample. Pulling up a small amount she raised it up trying to separate it from the larger mass. Feeling resistance Becky reached over and picked up a pair of scissors carefully clipping the collected sample free. As the cut part fell back into the container Becky gasp as she swore she saw it moving. Almost like a quiver of pain. Continuing to watch it, there was no other movement of any kind so she dismissed it as her imagination.

Taking her sample to the lab table Becky began tests on it and found it was in fact an organic compound. Looking at it under a microscope she found that it was actually alive. Amazed with this discovery, murmuring broke out throughout the room, and everyone began working even more dilegently with it. Stretching the sample out proved to be another amazing find as well, it would stretch until about the thickiness of pantyhose and maintain that shape. Once stretched to this point it started showing a beautiful shine, and it was quite intoxicating. The more she studied it, the more Becky wanted to touch it. She didn’t know where this desire was coming from, but it seemed to be getting stronger as she continued to work with it.

After the tests proved that the was nothing lethal about the samples, the scientists were allow to remove their suits, but under no circumstances were any of them allowed to touch it. Almost pouting Becky continued to follow orders, but the desire continued to grow in her like a flame. After another week they had learned quite a bit about the substance in the containers, and the possiblities seemed endless as far as uses for it. Still prohibited to touch it, Becky was going insane. She felt it was calling to her and it was beginning to become an obsession. A few days later testing concluded, and everyone was instructed to put their samples back in the container for the next set of tests to be preformed by another group. Becky was beside herself, she couldn’t just let them take this away from her, so when she found herself alone she quickly bagged a larger sample and slipped the bag into her pocket.

As Becky finished off her day she nervously worked her way out the door and through the scanner to exit. Getting through, she wanted to run to her car, but knowing it would draw attention to herself she conitued to walk slowly. At her car she got in and started it up, and headed home. Once home the first thing Becky did was pull the plastic bag out of her pocket and set it on the kitchen table. Shaking uncontrollably she stared at it through the bag watching the beautiful colors shining off its surface as it moved in the bag. Shaking her head Becky realized it was moving on its own, and that spooked her quite a bit. However the desire to touch it had become so extreme that Becky quickly dismissed it as a trick of the lighting. Unable to fight the desire any longer Becky opened the bag and poured the sample out of the bag onto the table. Putting the bag to the side, she breathed deeply and lowered her hand to it.

“Oh my god” Becky exclaimed as her hand worked its way across its surface. Never before had she felt something so soft and silky. Its surface felt like the softest pair of pantyhose she had ever worn, and to be honest it was also kind of stimulating. Picking it up Becky sighed and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she continued to feel the wonderful thing in her hands. Time started to pass by, and Beckies hands roamed freely over the surface of the sample. After a while she began stretching it and working it into its thinnest shape as they did in the lab. Smiling as she finished Becky stood up from the table and looked down at what lay in front of her. Backing away from the table Becky started feeling light headed, and slightly sick on her stomach. Still unconcerned with that she stared down at the sample which now stretched covered the entire top of the table. Beginning to tremble, Becky felt a need like never before to touch it again. and quickly she moved back to the table and started rubbing the material again. Feeling almost drunk Becky stood there wondering how she could experience more of it touching her skin, and a devilish grin slowly crossed her face as she started undressing. Finally naked from the waist down Becky ran her hands across the sample one last time trying to decide if she was really going to follow through with what she had in mind. It went against everything she believed and every rule she was ever taught. But it felt so good, honestly Becky could not understand how something that felt so good could be bad. So why shouldn’t she?

Becky layed out the material across her bed, and then she positioned herself so that she was sitting on it. Moaning in extacy as her body came into contact with it, she began to work faster at what she intended to do. stretching up the material over her feet she worked it into itself so it formed what looked like feet of pantyhose. Then stretching and working the material as she went she slowly covered her ankles and worked her way to her knees. Higher and higher she worked it until she reached her sex and then she finished pulling the remaining around her waist and smoothed it out evenly. Suddenly Beckies eye’s opened wide as the material took on a life of its own and began pulsing across her lower body. Gasping Becky fell back on the bed as she felt it shift around her ass and sex. Slowly it massaged her lower body and all Becky could do was lay there moaning. Suddenly she felt it enter her in the front and the rear, arching her back Becky screamed out in extasy, and then fell limp onto the bed.

Waking a short time later, Becky looked around and had no idea what had happened. Confused she sat up, and her eyes fell to her shiny glossy legs. Smiling Becky remembered slowly the experience she had. Still smiling she got up and began to try and remove the sample she had put across her lower body. As she touched it again with her hands she moaned, and it pulsed ever so gently across her lower body. Snapping out of it Becky tried pulling on it, but for some strange reason it wouldn’t move, it was as though it fused to her skin. Realizing that she had made a horrible mistake Becky began to panic and tried clawing, tearing, anything that might help her remove the very thing she desparately needed such a short time ago. After a while in tears Becky gazed down at her legs and realized she could not remove it. Loosing herself to the wonderous suntan shine it gave off Becky wondered to herself if she really wanted to anyway.

Opting for a skirt Becky dressed for work. Her night had been quite sleepless with the wonderous new sensations that coursed through her body. Becky had already become more than accepting of this new look, and had no intentions of trying to remove it. It made her feel so good, and the masterbation, oh god, she couldn’t get enough. Throwing on a pair of heels Becky left for work after making sure her legs looked normal (like she was wearing pantyhose) in the mirror. Once at work, Becky strutted through the building and to the lab. Gone was the canister, and all traces of it. Concerned Becky inquired as to where it was taken, and was told it had been moved for further tests. Upset Becky pried more but was given no more answers and through the day Becky ran into dead end after dead end when she tried to find it.

As the work day drew to a close Becky headed home, and her legs felt like they were being massaged by a million fingers. Moaning as she drove Becky wondered what was going to happen to her. Whatever it was that was firmly attached to her body now owned her. There was no escape from it, and that thought scared her. Arriving home Becky stripped out of her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Gasping at what she saw, she knew her fears on the way home were justified. The substance now covered her midriff, and ended just below her breasts. Touching the substance caused a ripple effect that brought her to her knees in pleasure. Then the pulsing started again in her sex and ass causing Beckies mind to shut down as her animal instincts took over. Over and over deep into the night Becky lost herself to the very thing that held her captive, and in the wee hours of the morning the last thing Becky remembered was how wonderful it felt as it spread across her face and head.