The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverTV: The Newlyweaved Game — Episode 3: The Search for Spark

SYNOPSIS:

Three new couples. Revealing answers. Life-changing results. It’s the classic game of Newlywed couples but with more of a Weaver twist.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work?

Want to support and see more?

Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized?

Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

The first couple to arrive at The Newlyweaved Game waiting room are Ezekiel Welch and his wife Kendra. Both have a very formal, incredibly reserved air about them. Despite being in their mid-late thirties, they act is if they were middle-aged. If someone were to guess where they were heading when they left their house, not a single person out of ten thousand would say “to the Newlyweaved Game.” A casual observer, and even certain deities, would be hard-pressed to judge who had the bigger stick up their ass — Kendra or her husband.

Couple number two — Heidi Reynolds and Nadia Schultz — arrive and Ezekiel’s first words out to them are, “Hello!” He looks around them, looking for other significant others. “Where are your husbands?”

Heidi laughs even as Nadia starts to get red-faced in anger, telling him, “It’s not 1950 anymore. Women can marry women. Men can marry men. Get over yourself.”

Kendra promptly blushes at the concept of same-sex marriage. Ezekiel, though equally uncomfortable with the idea, segues into an introduction attempting to paint them in a good light, “My name is Ezekiel and this is my wife Kendra. I don’t want either of you to feel bad in competing against us, but everything we win will be donated to our parish.”

Nadia immediately bites back with, “Don’t worry, padre, we won’t feel bad winning,” despite Heidi’s look telling her to quell her rage. The tension between the first two pairs simmers for a good five minutes before Raelyn and Timothy McCoy step into the room laughing.

Raelyn finishes her story, “And so, if it wasn’t for that horse, I would’ve never been accepted to college.”

They look up, seeing the four sets of eyes staring at them, and burst into even more raucous laughter.

Seeing their youth and apparent jovial nature, Heidi makes an introduction. “Hi. I’m Heidi and this is my wife Nadia.”

“Lesbians?” Timothy asks, and immediately follows it up with, “Cool! But not in, like, a dirty way, just in an ‘I support the cause’ way. Understood?”

“As muddled a message as that is, it’s much better and a lot more positive sounding than what the preacher and his wife had to say,” Nadia says, shaking the newcomers hands and still working a twist of the knife into the Welch’s spirits.

Kendra tries to tamp down the bad feelings from the first impression. “We accept all of God’s creatures.”

“Righteous,” Timothy says, making the rounds and shaking the hands of both Ezekiel and his wife. Ezekiel returns, “Indeed.”

Raelyn speaks for herself and her husband. “We just graduated college and got married. In that order.”

“It’s been a busy month,” Timothy tacks on.

“Oh wow. You’re real literal newlyweds!” Heidi says, excitedly. “We got married three months ago.”

Kendra tries to join the conversation with a friendly, “We have a whopping six months under our belts if you want to turn to us for any advice.” When she doesn’t get a response, she adds, “I’m joking,” as a sad attempt to clarify.

“Right,” Nadia says pointedly and Kendra takes a step back physically and a step inward emotionally as well. She now has serious reservations about both this game and her competition who seem very young and hip by comparison, despite, at most, less than a decade of separation in age.

A Production Assistant steps in, handing paperwork to everyone. “It’s boilerplate so if you could just sign, that would be great.”

“That rhymed,” Timothy points out.

“Yeah,” the PA says, unimpressed by Timothy’s attention to detail. “I guess it did.”

Neither Raelyn nor Timothy read. They both simply flip to the back and sign at the X. Ezekiel and Kendra, not wanting to rock any more boats or cause any more hubbub, also are quick to sign. Heidi and Nadia start to read.

“Please tell me you’re not lawyers,” the PA says to the unsigned couple.

“Um… Should I be worried about what I just signed?” Ezekiel asks.

“No, sir. It’s boilerplate, just like I said. Everything we tell you is one hundred percent true. Especially what we tell you about you. Especially that. Lawyers? They just tend to be a bit anal about signing things and it’s my job to get this paperwork from you and get you up to the stage area in…” looks at their watch, “…the next ten minutes.”

“I’m a professor, actually,” Heidi says.

“Neurosurgeon,” Nadia says, pointing at herself.

“And I’m a rocket scientist,” Timothy says and Raelyn slugs him in the arm. “I’m not. Not really. We’re both unemployed.” Raelyn slugs him again. “Underemployed? We’re between things. Mostly college and the real world. We could really use a honeymoon. That’s why we’re here. That and we’re totally not afraid of the freaky stuff.”

Kendra asks, “The freaky stuff?”

Raelyn turns to her and asks, “Have you ever seen this show?”

“Just reruns from the seventies or eighties or whenever it was first on.”

Timothy and Raelyn look at each other with wide eyes, causing Kendra to ask, “What?”

Heidi and Nadia sign, handing their forms to the PA. “Take us to the stage!” Nadia proclaims to the room.

As each of the six contestants steps out of the wings, they’re momentarily blinded and disorientated by the lights of the stage and must be led, as if blind, to their podiums by stagehands. As bright as the lights are, it’s weirder for them all to feel the lights go out once they’ve arrived in their positions, creating a black darkness so encompassing, none of the contestants can even see the noses on their faces. It’s full sensory deprivation and as disorienting as that would be. The lights rise again, seemingly a short moment later, but a full, cheering audience egged on by the arrival of the show’s host, momentarily shocks the six people on the stage by their appearance out of seemingly nowhere. The host has a thin rod, handheld pole microphone in his hand and a suit so busy that it’s impossible not to look at it, nigh hypnotic in its random pattern and color combinations.

He speaks with an interesting amalgamation of the voice of every game show host ever. “Hello, everyone, and welcome to another episode of The Newlyweaved Game. I’m your host, Richard Johnson. Only my friends and lovers call me Dick. We have three new couples on the stage with me today, but who’s poised to step up and step away as tonight’s winners? Let’s get to know them a little better before we get to know them a lot better.”

Richard walks over to the couples, approaching Timothy and Raelyn at stage right first. “Hello, Raelyn and Timothy, tell us who you are and where you’re from…”

“I’m Tim. This is my boo. And we just graduated from the U!”

Raelyn shakes her head. “A friend dared him he wouldn’t say that. He just won —“

“A crisp fifty!” Timothy says, as excited as someone might be winning a real lottery prize.

“Well,” Richard says, “You’re already winning and finishing each other’s sentences. This bodes well for your prospects. Moving on, we have Ezekiel and Kendra Welch. Ezekiel, the path of the righteous brother is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men, am I right? You get that a lot, don’t you?”

“Um. No. Not really…” Then, off of Richard’s frantic gesturing, “I’m Ezekiel. I’m a pastor and this is my lovely wife Kendra. We’re going to donate our winnings to our parish.”

Richard pauses, then asks — almost out of his game show persona character, “Have you… seen the show before?”

“Why do people keep asking us that?” Kendra frustratedly exclaims, but she gets no answer to her inquiry as Richard has already moved on.

“Our third couple is Heidi Reynolds and Nadia Schultz. They’re also the reason I’ll be saying ‘partner’ sometimes tonight and not husband and wife. Because this show is progressive and don’t let anyone say different.”

“I’m Heidi. I’m a biology professor…” Heidi looks over to Timothy. “… at the U!”

“Fuck yeah!” Timothy shouts out. “I mean shit yeah. I mean… you can edit that out, right?”

Richard shakes his head no and puts the microphone in front of Nadia. “Not to be outdone by my wife, I’m a neurosurgeon.”

“So, you like brains?”

“We do,” Nadia and Heidi say at the same time and then break out into a little laugh.

“Wow, another team that’s completely in sync. I have a feeling tonight is going to yield some tense competition.”

Prompted by a light-up sign to do so, the audience applauds, whoops, and hollers as Richard Johnson approaches his podium. He places the mic into the podium and explains the game.

“This game is so easy, a child could play it… or even an adult with a child’s IQ. And believe me, we have a lot of hands-on experience with that. Don’t ask me what’s going to happen because I don’t know what’s going to happen, I just work here. It all comes down to the answers. I’m going to ask a question, you will both use your dry erase boards to answer. Get it right, get it wrong, doesn’t matter. What matters is how you answer. Anyway, to prevent cheating, let’s bring up those privacy walls so the real fun can begin.”

“Question one is: What would your partner say is your best asset? And while our on-stage contestants are wrecking their brains for answers, before we wreck their brains for fun —“

“What?!?” Kendra yells out.

“Eyes on your whiteboard, Kendra! As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I just want to welcome a new sponsor to the show. Curiosities. The shop for all of your needs. We don’t charge you, we change you. And you’ll only be able to find us when we want you to. They gave me this nice wishing stone and I pledge to never make a wish with it. Who would fall for that kind of magic?” Richard winks at the camera and then walks over to the first pair. “I asked what your partner would say is your best asset. Raelyn, you wrote…”

Raelyn holds up her board. It reads: My drive.

“Your drive…” Richard looks her up and down. “Funny, as much as I check you out, I can’t see that. Timothy looks a little sore. What did you write?”

Timothy holds up his board and speaks his answer at the same time. “Her ass.”

“Looks like, despite your promising pre-contest start, you’re not going to be on the board with those answers. Raelyn, since Timothy doesn’t like your drive, it would seem that you don’t have any.”

As Richard says these words, all of the energy visually saps out of Raelyn. She slumps into a slouch, barely awake and definitely not caring.

“However, since he likes your ass, it seems like everyone should. So, anyone who checks out your derriere will be utterly enchanted by it. What do you have to say to that?”

“Meh,” she says with a shrug and as Richard moves on to the next couple, the microphone half-catches Timothy say to Raelyn, “I thought we agreed to go with physical characteristics…” He gets another “meh” and shrug in response. Someone from the audience yells out, “Show us your ass!”, bringing on her third shrug.

“Welch’s. How do you think you’ll fare?” Richard asks.

“What you just said to her… the things you said that you did to her… is that real or for show?” Kendra asks.

“Oh, it’s for show. As in, I’m sure she’ll be showing that ass in no time at all. Now, hold up your board Kendra. We have rules to follow.”

Kendra holds up her board to showcase her answer of “My eyes.”

“Kendra says it’s her eyes. Zeke. I’m calling you Zeke now. Zeke’s smiling so I think we know what that means.”

Ezekiel holds up his board and it reads “Her eyes.”

“And the Welch’s are on the board with a point. And since they matched, we’re outfitting them both with an ocular upgrade. You’ll both find that you now have hypnotic eyes. Entice, entrance, and mesmerize as you see fit. Heidi and Nadia, what do you have to say for yourselves?”

Heidi’s board reads “Open-mindedness” and so does Nadia.

“Wow. Looks like the McCoy’s are the only couple to not strike points in the first round. Heidi and Nadia, since open-mindedness is clearly appreciated in your relationship, we’re bumping that up to the Nth degree. There’s not a thing on Earth you won’t opt-in to try. Twice, if you enjoy it.”

Any misgivings that the couple felt after hearing the benefit/punishment results from the previous two disappear as they’re now up for pretty much anything.

“Here at The Newlyweaved Game we believe in very thorough experimentation. Very thorough indeed. That’s it for question one. Two couples on the board with their meaningless point… It’s still anyone’s game to win. We’ll be back in two and two.”

Once the short break is over and the wrangler counts down from five, the audience sound shifts from barely there to monumentally loud and raucous. Richard calms them down and, when order is restored, he speaks, “Welcome back for q number two. If your partner could change one thing about herself, what would she say she would change?”

“Zeke. We’ll start with you. What do you think Kendra would change if she could?” Ezekiel holds up his board and Richard reads it aloud for him, “Her icy demeanor. Yikes, after any other game, that kind of answer would land someone in the dog house. Let’s see what Kendra has to say to the question.”

Kendra worriedly shakes her head and shows a board that reads “Be less judgmental.”

“I’m sorry, but while those might be in the same ballpark, they are not in the same sport. As such, we’re going to make sure that Kendra’s an ice princess no more. We’re melting the snow around her heart, making her a much more loving person. Also, because that’s hard for an audience to see and we always take care of our audience…” Richard pauses for some applause. “… Kendra will also be running hot. And when a lady is running as hot as Kendra will be, she’s sure to remove an article or three of clothes. Zeke, don’t feel left out or put out of sorts about Kendra’s new desire to show off her body, you’ll be far less judgmental yourself. In fact, quite the opposite, you’ll encourage her and every other attractive woman you meet to show it off. With those hypnotic eyes, I imagine you’ll be surrounded by sexiness in no time flat.”

Ezekiel shakes his head, processing what he’s heard. He wishes he could see around the privacy wall, especially if Kendra is over there doing some sort of stripping. He knows that she is as the men in the audience hoot and holler at some sort of sexiness. He hears the men in the audience and wonders if there are any attractive women out there as well. He’d love to convince them to show their stuff off as it’s his new central preoccupation. It used to be saving souls, now it’s seeing skin.

Kendra can’t get over how hot the studio lights have made her and removes her shirt and long skirt, leaving her standing on her side of the podium in just a dark blue satin bra and white cotton undies.

Richard moves along to the third couple. “Nadia. Nadia. Nadia. What do you got… e uh?”

“Less anxious,” Nadia says, lifting a board.

“Heidi is smiling. I’m guessing her board is a match.” Richard says, pointing to Heidi to reveal her answer. It is a match. “Wow. Two rounds. Two points. I told my producers that lesbians would kill at this game. Let’s see. Anxiety, I feel, stems from societal pressure. Doctor, do you concur?” Richard holds the mic in front of Nadia for a brief moment then pulls it back before she can speak. “As such, I think neither of you will care what society thinks or follow society’s rules anymore.”

Even as the pair process what that means, Richard sweeps back to the college couple.

“Timmy Tim Tim. If your partner could change one thing about herself, what would she say she would change?”

“I’ve known Raelyn for four years now and I know that she would want to change…” Timothy lifts his board. “…her timid nature.”

Raelyn casually responds “I thought you said we were focussing on physical characteristics. Not that I care or anything.”

Timothy says, “Yeah. In round one, babe. This is round two.”

“Communication is the key to all good relationships,” Richard says, “And it seems like Rae-Rae and Timmy are going to need to work on theirs if they plan on seeing a lot of anniversaries or, you know, a first. I think it’s safe to assume based on that exchange that your answer won’t match Tim’s. So… What did you put, Raelyn?”

Raelyn shrugs and says, “My breasts.”

Just hearing Raelyn mention her breasts makes Ezekiel, standing a few people over from her on the stage, want to make her flash them. He sees a myriad of ways that he can convince her to do so and tries to decide what one would be best.

“Hmm. Definitely not a match. I’m checking my math and, based on those inputs, timid-ing her up leaves Raelyn a complete submissive and we’re making sure she has perfect breasts to match her impressive ass.”

Raelyn’s chest expands to become perfectly proportional to her callipygous behind, providing her with an hourglass figure.

Ezekiel seems to sense this change and fixates on it, planning to confront the young woman as soon as the show ends.

Richard smiles at the camera. “That was round two. Heidi and Nadia lead the pack with two inconsequential points. Zeke and Kendra have one. Raeyln and Timothy none. And we’ll be back in two to see who, you know,…’wins.’” He winks and the crowd eats it up with loud adoration.

The stage lights seem to get brighter and brighter, nearly blinding all six contestants before they return to a more normal level.

“And we’re back!” Richard vehemently yells. “Round three’s question goes back to the ladies. The ladies and, specifically, Heidi first. Girls, how would your partner fill in the blank — If you could get more blank from your partner, what would that be? Heidi. Nadia. Will your perfect streak continue or is this where we catch a glimpse of the crack in your otherwise perfect relationship?”

Heidi holds up her board. On it, she’s written “action” and then in parenthesis below it, “if you know what I mean.”

Richard smirks at Heidi and then amplifies that smirk to mug for the audience and camera. “I think we all know what you mean. And Nadia? Do you know what she means?”

“I don’t know what she put, but I put…” She hoists her board, “…fun!”

“As much as I think that action is in fact fun, I don’t think the judges are going to agree. Since this is the final round, the consequences are doubled. Heidi, since Nadia didn’t supply you with that action, you’re going to need to find it elsewhere. I imagine, as a biology professor, you have a lot of students who lust after that attractive body of yours. You might as well give them very practical, very hands-on lessons about biology. And Nadia? Being a neurosurgeon doesn’t sound like a lot of fun to me. That sounds like life or death stress on a daily basis. You need an escape. Why don’t you take an indefinite leave of absence to get in touch with your inner party girl?”

Even as Heidi and Nadia’s minds start to shift from their previous state to accept the changes offered up by Richard, their clothes morph as well. Heidi’s outfit reveals as much skin as allowed on television, and since this is the Newlyweaved Game, that’s a lot of skin indeed — if she weren’t standing behind the podium, any movement of her lower would show off her thong. Her top is a connected web of strings, just enough to cover her nipples but leave the rest of her open for the audience to ogle. Nadia’s smart professional wear becomes brightly colored, like she’s about to go to a rave directly following the show… and that thought does cross her mind.

“Raelyn. Timothy. It’s all about making a noble effort now, since there’s no way you could win. So let’s see how you answered — If you could get more blank from your partner, what would that be?”

Raelyn and Timothy both hold up boards reading “Sex” much to the audience’s pleasure.

Richard claps his hands together excitedly. “You guys! A double “sex” in the final round? Shit. You two are going to go at it like bunnies and since Raelyn is a total sub, Timothy always gets to pick the when, where, and how. I’m seeing a lot of little McCoy’s in your future. You may not have won the game, but you may win at life.”

Timothy asks, “Can I fuck her now?”

“Language, Timothy. This is a family show. Clearly…” Richard feigns passing a secret to Timothy, but the microphone is still clearly close to his mouth. “Wait for the sign-off and then get your rocks off!”

“Ezekiel and Kendra. Kendra and Ezekiel. You’re a point off from the top spot. You match on this final question and… shit, what do we do in the event of a tie? I think we just reward everybody. I’m feeling generous, so I think that’s right. So… for all of the figurative marbles… If you could get more blank from your partner, what would that be?”

Kendra holds up her board. It reads — a sense that he was happy with his job.

“Audience, can I get an ‘aww’?”

The audience fulfills that request, with everyone in attendance chiming in with an “aww…”

“Zeke. Your wife clearly loves you and wants you to be happy. Do you want the same for her?”

Ezekiel holds up his board. It reads — a feeling of being with a more equal partner.

“You guys. You guys. I’m going to need an ‘aww’ for that as well.” The audience complies and Richard continues, “It’s sweet, super sweet in fact, but it’s not a match. Even though it isn’t, I have a feeling that you’re both going to leave here winners. Zeke clearly needs a change in occupation. As someone now with a desire to get women naked, it stands to reason that a porn director would be the perfect change of pace. Coupled with his hypnotic gaze, I’m sure he’ll be very happy with his job convincing anyone he wants to abandon their careers to star in his films. And Kendra, as his equal, you will produce all his exploits, as a total match for every kink he feels. I have a feeling there’s some gonzo work for the two of you in the very near future. You can borrow my crew to make that a reality. That’s my little gift to you, as the host that cares.”

“Can we get the lights up on the audience?” Zeke asks. “I don’t want my first work to be just the two of us. I really want to kick it off with a bang. A gang bang.”

“That sounds swell. Swell in that I think some pants are swelling up at the prospect of helping you fuck your wife…” Richard turns to the audience. We’ll have a lineup starting after the theme song ends on stage left. Please, stay in your seats until then.”

“With two points, Heidi and Nadia are today’s winners. I have a feeling that their partying and their student-fucking could lead them into a sticky wicket or two. That’s why they’re going to walk away from the show today with the Newlyweaved Games patented… patent pending… Get Out of Jail Free cards. That’s right with our Get Out of Jail Free cards, you can live life to the fullest with complete disregard for consequences. If Joe Lawman thinks he can ruin your day, just flash this card and be on your way. The Get Out of Jail Free cards, courtesy of the Newlyweaved Game… patent pending. And one lucky audience member will find their own Get Out of Jail Free card underneath their seat.”

The audience stands and starts to check under their chairs for their prize.

“Wow. I totally made you look. What do you think this is? Oprah? You have to be on the stage to win something here, but I’ll go to sleep tonight with a smile on my face knowing that at least a dozen of you have now touched some stale pieces of gum.”

The audience breaks out into a standing ovation of laughter and clapping.

Richard soaks in the worship for a moment as that’s what keeps him young and powerful. He then signs off. “From all of us here at The Newlyweaved Game to all of you out there — Remember, love is a many splendored thing, so don’t be selfish — spread that splendor around! Good night and good sex!”

The theme music kicks in and Richard turns to the contestants. “Raelyn and Timothy, go at it. Zeke and Kendra, start picking who you want from the audience to join in on your fun…”

“I want all of them,” Kendra says, licking her lips in excitement.

“You heard the lady,” Zeke says, giddy at the start of his new career.

Richard turns to the audience, “You heard the lady!”

The sounds of Raelyn’s sex grunts are quickly drowned out by the entire audience stampeding to the stage for their turns with Kendra.

Richard admires the mess of sex taking place on the stage and doesn’t envy whoever is going to have to clean that mess up. He walks off to the wings, grabs a scotch, and takes on his natural form as — The Breaker.

He looks at you — yes, you the reader — and addresses you directly. “What? You think just because it has “weaved” in the title that it’s my brother behind this? It’s not the name that makes the rose sweet, it’s the nature of the rose. I can weave a yarn just as well as that hack. Besides, he’s a terrible host. I, on the other hand fucking crush hosting. G’night!”