The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Taking the piss isn’t what you might think

A Wee Bit of Magic

Karen Bishop was twenty-four. She was an exotic dancer and adult model. She did occasional lingerie shoots, but mainly her modelling involved sex. She was hot. She earned good money. She told people that she was saving to go to college, but who was she kidding? She wasn’t all that bright. But she had strep smarts.

She was 5′7″, blonde (though her natural colour was auburn—as you could tell if you saw her naked). She had gorgeous blue eyes.

Her breasts were a natural 38C. She was athletic, fit. Though she lived with a man—Brad—she was bisexual. She loved pussy as much as she loved cock. Her best friend “Hilda” was in fact transexual.

Karen was on her way home from work. Work only lasted five hours that day… a shoot for a men’s magazine where she had to do some anal poses. She felt sorry for Stanley—the other model. The photographer was so shit that he took too long between set-ups… and Stanley lost wood a couple of times. Then the photographer blamed the talent

“I thought you could keep it up?” he growled

“Not for this long…” Stanley said

“Hey, why don’t you just hurry up” Karen chimed in

“Why don’t you fucking mind your own business, bitch…”

POW

Karen made her point. Did I tell you she did martial arts, too?

Karen still beamed snuggly as she walked down 43rd towards E Street. The laneway was too tempting a short-cut and she went down it.

Ahead she saw a shadow on the fire escape of one of the buildings. As she drew closer she saw it was a young man in a trench coat. He had short hair, but it was white. Maybe he was an albino? she thought.

She approached anyway. He was ten feet above her, but she walked under him

“Hey!” she suddenly yelled. She turned around. He had his cock out and he was urinating… on her.

“What the fuck!” she spat.

He laughed and kept raining down on her

“You mother fuckin’…” she spat

He stopped and disappeared.

She wiped the piss from her forearms

She was soaked though to the skin.

“Sick mother…” she muttered

She felt a kind of tingly sensation where it touched her skin.

He appeared before her, having come down through the building

“You like it?” he grinned

She looked up at him as she was wringing her shirt of yellow fluid.

“Why you dumb prick…” she spat

The tingly feeling distracted her

“You like it…” he said

“I…” she began. She kicked out at him, just missing him. It was a resumption of her feeling of anger but then she was again distracted by the tingly sensation

It prickled her skin… but it felt nice

He took his cock out and pissed on her again, on her legs.

“You…” she began, but she stopped.

She found herself standing there as he hosed her. He moved the spray up her legs

“Lift up your skirt” he said

She took the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. He drew the spray up against her panties. He soaked them too

It made her shiver. She gasped a the feeling. It was like she was being massaged by gentle fingers

“Ohhh…” she gasped

“Get on your knees” he said

She did so. “Open your mouth”

She did so. “Drink”

He pissed into her open mouth. She gulped it down. He moved up to her, continuing to spray into her open hungry mouth. She swallowed and smiled and soon drew her mouth onto him and sucked. She blew him sucking and masturbating him. Then he came in her mouth.

She drank it all.

Karen stumbled into her small apartment sticking of piss. She felt drunk. She went into the toilet and sat on it. Then she put the lid up and sat back down.

She began to piss, even as she had her panties still on… panties soaked in his piss.

Her clit throbbed. She masturbated as she urinated.

Karen got up and peeled the wet clothes off her and stepped into the shower. She started masturbating again. She strummed her clit furiously. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhh! Arrhhhhhhhh!” she cried, and she squirted onto the shower tiles

She masturbated again… she came several times and eventually she turned the shower on… exhausted by all that had happened.

When she dried she looked at the pile of wet rank clothes on the floor. She found herself picking up her panties and wringing them into her mouth…. but the piss was bitter and cold now and she spat it out.

She wiped her mouth with her towel, then dropped it and went into bed. She collapsed on top of the sheets.

Yumi her flatmate came home two hours later. “What the fuck is that smell?” Andrea said—Andrea was Yumi’s date for the night.

Yumi was also in the business. She often played in ‘Babysitter’ movies because of her tiny frame. Andrea Olivetti was a producer/director of adult porn and had just shot two films earlier that day with Yumi.

You may have seen them “Mothers -v- Babysitters”, and “Mother loves Yumi”. Both stared Anjelica Starr—a forty-seven year old porn veteran. Andrea had been lucky to get her. Anjelica was close to retiring.

Yumi had seen the elder star in two incest porn films where the forty-seven year old voluptuous actress got her curves around a range of fresh-faced amateur young men. Yumi had then recommended her to Andrea.

Yumi traced the smell to the bathroom. She put on gloves and picked up the soaked clothes and threw them in the shower. She then squirted body-wash on them, just to try and combat the odour, and then hosed them with the shower head on full.

She hosed the bathroom floor too, washing the stale yellow piss down the drain-hole.

Yumi peeled the gloves off and threw them away. Then she thoroughly washed her own hands.

She discovered Andrea standing in the bedroom door, casually masturbating. Yummy saw that Karen was naked, sprawled out onto of her bed, oblivious to the fact Andrea was there touching herself.

Yumi gave a playful whack on Andrea’s butt.”She’s got a beautiful pussy” Andrea said

“You don’t hear that often”Yumi smiled

“I wish I had a camera”

“You have your phone”

“That seems seedy”

“As seedy as frigging yourself?”

“I want a camera—and I’ll take pics… perhaps sell them… if they’re good quality”

“You’d need her permission first”

“Oh, I never ask for permission” Andrea smiled

Yumi put her hand up Andrea’s dress “Let me help” she whispered

She found Andrea’s bud and she ran her thumb over it.

“Mmmm” Andrea squirmed as Yumi’s small hand went to work on her.

Yumi sank to her knees and buried her head under Andrea’s skirt.

“Ohhhhh, yesss” Andrea gasped, her knees buckling as Yumi’s tongue flicked her clit.

Yumi loved the taste of pussy. And she rubbed her mouth and nose into Andrea’s wetness.

Yumi rose suddenly

“Don’t stop” Andrea protested.

Yumi took her hand and lead her away to her own bedroom.

Andrea was eager and willing.

Karen woke up with a massive headache. It was a few hours after, and she was now shivering because she was not covered up. She got up instead and went to the bathroom.

The light was on. She opened the door “What the…” Andrea gasped from the initial shock, but then she relaxed

“Hello” she smiled, opening her legs more to let Karen see her hairy cunt.

“Uh, huh?” Karen gasped clutching her head.

“I’m Andrea…” Andrea smiled

“I need to take a piss” Karen said

“I’ll be done in a second” Andrea said. Andrea was impressed by Karen’s sexy body.

Unlike boyish Yumi, Karen had curves

Andrea liked variety

“I need to piss now”

“I’ll be ready…”

“Now!” Karen said

“Okay” Andrea said, getting up

Karen pushed her hard back down into place, then she threw a leg up onto the porcelain unit behind Andrea.

She pissed

“What the fuck!” Andrea protested

Karen pushed her back down again, harder

She shot piss onto Andrea’s top, in a long hard stream

“Get off me!” Andrea cried

“Drink it!” Karen groaned

“What?” Andrea said

Suddenly Andrea felt a tingly sensation on her stomach where the piss soaked through to her skin.

“I said, drink it!” Karen growled

Andrea found herself giggling from the tingly feeling.

“Open your mouth”

Andrea opened it. Karen thrust her hips forward and urinated into Andrea’s open hungry mouth.

Yumi was woken as Andrea got back into bed.

“Sweetie” Yumi smiled as Andrea cuddled up next to her.

Yumi’s nose twitched

Then Yumi felt the dampness

“What’s going on?” she cried

“I love you” Andrea said

“What?” Yumi cried jumping up

Karen was there too

“What’s going on?”

Andrea’s clothes were sopping wet.

She got up and turned around, pulling up her dress she shot her piss back onto Yumi

“Hey!” Yumi cried as the golden stream hit her.

Karen got up onto the bed and pissed on her too. “What the…?”

Suddenly Karen grabbed her and forced Yumi down. She squatted over her, and using her knees held Yumi’s legs down

“Drink it” Karen laughed

“Nn…nnn….nnn….” Yumi coughed as her face was hit by a wave of urine.

And then she began swallowing it

“That’s it baby” Karen purred, “Drink it down…”

“Is she one of us?” Andrea asked

“Yes” Karen smiled

And Yumi lapped at it. Andrea climbed onto the bed and spread Yumi’s legs. She lapped at Yumi’s wet slit.

* * *

Stanley, known professional as Rex Colt got a call to do another movie. He was surprised to hear the director was Andrea Olivetti—she normally only did lesbian films…

Stanley walked onto the set in his robe. He’d already done hair and make-up himself in an ante-room

“Oh, hi” Karen said to him

“Hi” he smiled, “Are we fucking?”

“No, not today… you’ll be doing that little Asian chick…”

He looked to where Karen was pointing. Yumi and Andrea were holding hands.

“Okay, everyone” Andrea said, “The talent—you’ll be handcuffed to the bed… if that’s alright…?”

“Sure…” Stanley smiled

He dropped his robe. He lay on the bed and Karen cuffed first one hand, then the other.

“Hey, where’s the camera?” he asked

Yumi strode up onto the bed. She stood over him

“What’s going on?”

“I need to pee…” Yumi smiled

The End