The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WEEK AHEAD: Monday Night at A.J.’s

(or THE WEEK OF HEAD)

MD, MF, MC, BD TS, TP, GR, HM.

DISCLAIMER: This story involves unprotected sex with multiple partners of dubious experience in varied unsafe and often semi-public circumstances. If reading about such adventures offends you stop now.

This is a continuation of the origin story for Mark the Meta-Human Mind-Controller. Mark is a grown up so there is very little revenge or humiliation in the story (except for the unfortunate Jake.) After so long alone, Mark is “just the boy who cain’t say no.” His powers will appear more forcefully in subsequent tales, but for now Mark enjoys an embarrassment of riches. So you just sit back and enjoy it too.

(I’m working on Tuesday now feedback would be helpful.)

Chapter 1

After my day in the park with Marcie (see Erection Night chapter 17), I felt as if I had everything I ever wanted. I knew that feeling would not last. With the changes to my senses and my body, I suspected a whole new magnitude of wants and needs would soon appear. I should be ready for them.

I’d gone crazy that first weekend, fucking anything that caught my interest. Clearly, I’d better take control of my life or all this fucking would take control of me. The frantic pace of the previous three days was connected mostly to the fear of losing what had come so unexpectedly and might depart the same way. The way forward had to account for the possibility these new powers might vanish as quickly as they appeared. But that possibility shouldn’t be my primary concern.

Neither of the new members of my household was of independent means. In any case, I would need to address my home situation soon. My nine-year-old son would be visiting for the weekend according to the terms of my divorce. An account of two women sharing my domicile would surely be reported to his mother. I had the week to prepare a plausible story.

A variation of the truth would have to do. Marcie was my new girlfriend. That should sell given that Lorelei, my ex-wife, had encouraged me to find someone. She felt guilty for what had happened. For those of you just joining us, Lorelei, my beautiful ex had one major flaw. After 9 years and one child, Lorelei finally admitted to me she was gay.

Given some of the experiences I’d had with her, it took some convincing. She’d been trying to fit in for her family’s sake. She’d always tell me I was the only man she’d ever think of being with. In my self-absorbed conceit, of course, I never fully parsed that statement. She was absolutely loyal to me, but her feelings had finally caught up with her. Once she made her decision, she waited for an opportunity to tell me.

When she told me, it was as if she died as if our future died. In a sense I was grieving for a future that would never be. It still saddens me when I think of it. But after three or four years, I just stopped thinking about. We got along fine. She lived two blocks away with her current steady visiting most weekends.

If my powers had come earlier, we might have had here a tale of revenge, domination, and mastery. But today, it just didn’t matter as much. Marcie and Nikki more than made up for any booty deficit and honestly Marcie kept house and cooked far better than Lorelei ever had.

Nikki would have to play the part of au pair or tutor, a college student trading childcare for room & board. I’d been so focused on practical issues I’d forgotten Nikki was kneeling right in front of me. As Nikki pumped my erection, her mouth wrapped around just the huge purple head, I asked her opinion of my plan. She popped the head of my dick out of her mouth as she considered the question.

“Well, I am in the early childhood education program. I think the tutor/childcare thing might fly. It would be good practice for me.” She said and then began to bob her head over my erection again. “Besides,” she said giving the tip a lick, “It would keep me here to practice some other things” and with that her head slammed down on my cock. She held her breath and pushed up with her knees until my balls were at her chin. She held me there while my dick throbbed and came in the exquisite love tunnel of her throat.

“Seems to me someone has been practicing already,” I said, playfully tousling her long blond hair.

Wiping her lips with her fingers she pushed some errant drops of semen from her chin back into her mouth. I was still amazed what my simple suggestions and projections had accomplished. She’d been continuous aroused since I met her last Friday. Everything else she had done on her own in response to my ability to induce an orgasm in her. She’d moved in to my study, down the hall from my son’s barely used room. Most of Sunday evening we had spent arranging the room to fit a small bed in. She hadn’t actually slept in though, as she joined Marcie and I once again in my king size bed in the master bedroom. I smiled at the aptness the name now held.

It had been quite a night, most of which I didn’t recall. There was the remainder of a bottle of Goldenschlager left over from my picnic with Marcie. After that I fell asleep as the girls took turns riding my erection. Apparently, a more or less permanent erection was a side benefit of what had happened to me on election or what I now call ‘erection night’.

Nikki turned on her shapely heel and announced she was off to class, and sweeping her bag up from the bench in the hallway, she bounced cheerfully out the door pausing only to snap up the lunch Marcie had so thoughtfully prepared. It was a good idea since I was heading out for the day to make up for my totally unproductive if extremely sexually satisfying Friday. If I’d said I’d be home today, Nikki would have been at my dick as soon as classes let out around 10:45. It was difficult but I had to get a handle on work or my party posse and I would be out on the street.

I stood up from the couch fully intending to just pull up my trousers and head out the door. I spotted Marcie, clearing the breakfast dishes and putting the finishing touches on my own lunch. As she replaced the sugar in the cabinet, she had to reach up a bit on tiptoe. I was so mesmerized by this simple graceful move that stepped out of my trousers for a closer look. Her legs extended, her ass just so, as she gave the heavy bag a final shove. By the time she was back on her heels, I was right behind her.

My erection slid up the crack of her ass, the head of my cock sliding over the material of her cotton dress. She trembled as she felt it and leaned back into it before swiveling in place and putting both hand on my shoulders. In her Keds she was a bit short than I was used to. She went up on tiptoe gain to push her tongue in my mouth. I gripped her ass and lifted her to me. Her breasts tumbled toward my chest as she used the opportunity to lean into me and then wrap her arms around my neck.

It was my turn to swivel. Lifting her entirely off the floor, I turned and set her ass on the kitchen table. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pushed down on top of her. We were necking and my hand was up under the cotton dress manipulating her pussy, before it occurred to me things had gotten out of hand once again. Marcie pulled both heels to the table and lifting her ass, she hiked her dress up, bunching it up over her breasts and under arms. Then she tugged it off over her head.

Using her legs for leverage she kipped back up into my arms, as I stood there confused by how this kept happening to me. Reaching between us she grabbed me by the shaft and tugged me forward into her. As soon as I entered her, the time for reflection had passed. Gripping the edge of the table she pushed on and off my cock. Finally I grabbed her waist and thrust into her. Her knees were in the air and my hips brushed her ankles each time I pulled back.

I hadn’t used my abilities on Marcie very much, except as a thank you for her amazing treatment of me. But I was so disoriented by my lack of control and the amazing feeling of being inside her, I accidentally released the snake while listening to Marcie moan. As best as I could figure later, I set up a feedback loop between us. It was like every muscle in my body contracted and I could feel the room around me, but I could not see.

After a time the white flash that had blinded me dissipated. Marcie was still as a statue knees still in the air. I reached down. I couldn’t feel a pulse. I shook uncontrollably, thinking I had some how fucked her to death. I ran to the phone to dial 911, but there was no dial tone. The sound was more like a continuous buzz. I pressed the “9” button but nothing happened, no beep, nothing. I dropped the receiver and ran back to Marcie who had not moved. Things were quiet somehow. I worried that the hearing that had improved so much had disappeared. I listened carefully reaching out. Marcie was alive but her thoughts were wrong somehow, not like anything I’d sensed before. She was a best as I can describe in an ongoing state of bliss.

No clock was ticking, no fan was whirring, things had just stopped or at least slowed. It occurred to me my footfalls had made no sound. I looked back at the phone. The receiver was suspended in the air where I had left it. Fuck! I’d stopped time and didn’t know haw to start it. Wasn’t that some pretty shit?

Marcie’s gaping snatch twinkled in the morning, droplets falling from her love lips hung there like a string of diamonds. She was like a picture in a magazine all misted and filtered. I tried to think how this happened, what I was thinking. I was inside Marcie. I was happy. She felt so good. Life was good. I never wanted it to end. I wanted it to stay this way. Well, I sure didn’t want this, at least not permanently. I tried just thinking it forward but it didn’t work. I thought if I got back to where I was, I might be able to feel my way out of this.

I shoved my dick back into Marcie. It was like flipping a switch. Marcie’s keening glee her joy sprang to life what was bliss what was single word became a sentence, then a paragraph and story of all the joy to come. And I did I exploded in her the feedback loop collapsed. Marcie screamed. Her legs drew me in. I collapsed onto her. We were a sweating heaving mass of flesh. The receiver fell to the floor. Marcie laughed thinking we had done it somehow. She moaned and sighed. Her eyes went wide.

“That was amazing. I’m so glad we’re together.” She said. “But, you better move along you have things to do today. Remember?”

I stood her up. Then I leaned down to kiss her. I thought of holding the kiss. Everything went quiet like before. Thoughts, feelings, sounds and smells all seemed to have a part in it. The light in her eyes, the scent of her neck and hair, the feel of her lips, the sound of heartbeat, and the taste of her tongue they all held me in the moment.

I stepped back, admiring her. She was a beauty, but what was better she looked happy, she was happy. I had something to do with it. It felt good. I drew her back in tipping her chin up to me. One more kiss and back to the day. With a sigh I felt and heard things move forward. Marcie wriggled her cute naked ass back into the dress as if nothing had happened. I went and collected my trousers from in front of the couch. When I’d fastened my belt I reach for my shoes. Sitting at the bench, I grunted as I bent to put them on. When I’d slipped on the second shoe, Marcie suddenly appeared in front of me with my lunch.

With a kiss, I turned to leave. I was rather pleased with myself as I strutted out the door. Things were looking up. I still didn’t know how I got them but my abilities were getting stronger, not weaker. Perhaps they were here to stay.

Chapter 2

I was about to get in my car when I spotted Dan, Marcie’s husband. Dan had been spending the night at his boyfriend Nick’s house. I’d been distracting Marcie from the problem by, well, by keeping her legs in the air for the last three days. Dan’s indiscretion with Nick in Marcie’s marital bed would have gone unnoticed if I hadn’t lured Marcie into my office for sex while she was hopped up on the influence of my love snake and then taken her panties as a trophy. Marcie had gone home during lunch for fresh clothes. When she saw her husband and Nick fucking she didn’t know what to do.

That night I had invited myself over dinner and well sex, but Marcie was still in shock. When I put Danny-boy to sleep it wasn’t hard to get her to give it up willingly and right in front of her sleeping husband. I think part of her wanted him to wake up. It had really excited her to be literally rubbing his nose in it. When I wasn’t looking she would wipe my semen on his face. I only saw it in her head the next day when the story all tumbled out of her. Since then I’d taken her as my own.

But there was Dan loading clothes into his car glad that Marcie wasn’t home. He knew where she was. I had told him. He was taking the opportunity to move in with Nick. I used that to slip a couple of suggestions into his head. I thought to him, “Just leave the house to Marcie, Dan. You were the one who was wrong. Just sign whatever papers she gives you and you’ll be free. You want to be free don’t you?” His expression signaled he had decided something. He smiled then tossing the last bag in the trunk. And off he went with a little wave of his hand. That was the last we saw or heard of him until the signed divorce papers arrived. Marcie was mine free and clear and now she had means to finance her new life with me. Later we sold the house and used the proceeds for…well that’s another story.

I knew I could eventually make her and Dan’s situation pay off, but I had more immediate problems. A project, that I was expected to complete on Friday, didn’t get done because of the effects of what happened late last Thursday night. Perhaps there was some to use my new powers to get out of this bind. I wasn’t sure how, but I had to try. As I drove to the commuter lot near campus, I thought of Darling Nikki and how I had acquired her simply by letting my love snake out to play. I would have to keep my head, both my heads, if I wanted to make it to campus without getting sidetracked again.

The bus stop was more crowded this time as I had arrived earlier than the Friday before. Boys and girls, all of them very much younger than I had felt for so long, no longer seemed quite as young. I was feeling quite vigorous and in shape and at least a dozen years younger. There were four or five very attractive girls and about ten more whom I wouldn’t have kicked out of bed for eating crackers. Then there were two or three fat or otherwise unattractive girls who someone as shallow as I was would never go for. I tried to focus on them to distract me from the great rack the Hispanic girl next to me had.

I focused on the thoughts of an overweight girl. It was very disheartening the conversations even the pretty girls had with themselves. But this girl was truly tragic. She was smart and funny, even in her despair. It was vicious cycle that kept her eating more than she should. To pass the time I decided to tinker a bit. It wasn’t hard to find the root of it all. A cousin had molested her when she seven. He was so big and she was so small. Now she was bigger than most and though she had protected her self in the only way she knew, her response became a spiral of self-destruction which she was striving mightily against. The girl had heart. She just needed a hand.

She had a boyfriend that was treating her nearly as badly as her cousin had. She felt like she deserved no better. I could tell his behavior would escalate to physical violence if she were not removed from the situation. I decided to sit down next to her. The leggy brunette named Alyssa across the aisle was shocked. She had seen me at the bus stop and had arranged an open seat next to her. She hadn’t even considered I would sit next to the fat girl. It never entered her mind and she was quite put out and glaring at Mindy, my newest project.

I was a little put off by this vicious little vixen. I gave her a closer look. It’s important that you know I’d not seen her like since I’d gained my abilities. She was black, I don’t mean of African heritage, I mean her heart was black, that is to say her soul was devoid of light. She was one of what I came to call the lost. They were a people almost totally evil. I called them the lost because they were so hard to turn. The things they had done had changed them. Even when you saved them there was no “them” left there. They didn’t know who they were anymore. Most were killed or killed themselves because of the great emptiness left inside.

But I knew none of that at the time. She just made me mad. I wanted the stinking wench to stop. And she did, everyone did. I stood up in the aisle. She was beautiful, if you could ignore the stench. I studied her memories. She was cruel. She had hurt hundreds of people in her short life. Disbelief, annoyance, and privilege warred for primacy in her momentary thoughts. The contrast to Marcie’s mind was so stark I nearly threw up. Alyssa was the first exercise in a hard lesson about that I would not learn for some time to come. This woman was deadly to someone like me but I did not know it.

Mindy was a threat only to herself, but Alyssa was a threat to us all. I sat down between them in the aisle of the quiet, still bus to think. They were both puzzles. How do I remove the hurt without changing them for the worse? What right have I to fix anything or anyone? Though farther along the path to emptiness, Alyssa treatment of others was the obverse side of the same coin as was Mindy’s self-loathing. One can purchase only death with the currency of despair and loneliness.

In terms of triage, I’d answered my own question. Mindy would have to wait a bit longer. Over her I laid a coverlet of Marcie’s newfound contentment and in her mind I left a suggestion to come to my home that evening. Alyssa, however, would have to be supervised. Her purpose was the spreading of misery, self-hate, debasement, and betrayal through the trafficking of drugs as an inducement to theft, prostitution and murder. She was a willing foot soldier in the vanguard of death.

She was obviously not the one pulling her own strings, but she had volunteered to feed others to this faceless maw of suffering in place of herself. I could use that against her later, but for now I needed to keep her under wraps. So for Alyssa, I sent different instructions, I sent my snake to up her arousal, and instructions to follow this man who had piqued her interest. I returned to my seat by Mindy observing the smile transforming her features as time moved forward again. Across the aisle though I made no further eye contact, Alyssa’s heart raced, I could smell her juices began to flow, pleasant enough on the surface but with an undertone of sickly sweetness and a hint of rotting meat. I could hear the folds of her pussy separating with that pleasant sound that seemed like the ripple of an octopus in a shallow pool.

Chapter 3

When I reached campus, Mindy went away smiling. But Alyssa held back, stalking me from a short distance behind. I affected not to notice as I entered my building and proceeded down the stairs to my windowless office. Alyssa was close behind as I pushed my key into the lock.

“Excuse me, sir.” She said a little too breathily. “I’m supposed to meet someone on campus but I’ve lost my way. I have their campus extension, but I need a phone so I can get better directions from them.”

There was a free public phone at the top of the stairs we’d just come down, but I played along. “Sure, come on in. The phone is on the file cabinet.” I said point to the left over my shoulder. I held the door open for her and admired her shapely ass as she strode by. She was wearing a dark purple mini with a belt of linked gold loops. Her top was a white, sleeveless sweater that contrasted well with her long, very shiny black hair. When she reached for the phone I was reminded of Marcie’s graceful pose that morning. The heels of her matching pumps, though, came off the ground like daggers. This was a predator and no mistake about it.

I laid a blanket of soft yellow fog over her in case she was actually going to contact someone worse. I was behind her in a flash as the receiver fell from her grasp pulling the phone with it as they tumbled chiming and rattling first to my desk and then to the floor. Before Alyssa could fall as well I wrapped my arms around her waist and under her generous rack. My rising pecker brushed her ass as I swiveled the sleeping vixen to face me and set her in my chair. It was all I could think of.

She wouldn’t wake up except on command. But there were things I had to handle. I removed her pumps and pushed her knees up to her shoulders and wrapped her arms around her knees. Taking in her scent and the brutally seductive lines and curves of her legs. I stopped time again. Lifting this ball of corrosive sexuality in my arms, I knelt down and stuffed her as far as I could under my desk, trying not to notice her juiced up sopping panties which were now in plain view under her bunched up skirt. There would be no way for me to concentrate if that gorgeous ass was in view.

I tried to focus on my project. The quiet made it much easier. I logged all the observations I had made the previous week and began preparing conclusions for my portion of the published paper. The topic was interesting, but only to me and it paled in comparison with the imperatives of my new situation. But I had plenty of time to devote to it now. I typed and typed without looking at the screen. There would have been no point. When I started time again whole chapters appeared as the keyboard responded to all the keys I had pressed. The characters and words swept down the page in a continuous stream. Six hours work relative in under a second real time, plus an additional fifteen minutes real proofing the document when time started again. I used her scent to draw me back. And the feel of my toes against her sheer slick panties when I stretched out my legs.

I put my shoes back on and tugged her out from under my desk. I briefly considered leaving her there to be my mindless office toilet and cum-slut, but I needed to know more about her kind. I set her back on my chair and slipped on her pumps taking in the feel and line of her pretty ankles. If only she didn’t smell so bad. That gave me a thought. Or rather it gave my monster pecker a thought. I pushed a mist and a waveform like Mindy’s over Alyssa. I woke her up.

“You gave me quite a scare there. Are you O.K.?” I asked.

She was confused, disoriented, and horny. Oops, I’d tuned her up and then frozen her. She would be pretty spun by now, if the other girls’ behavior was any guide. She seemed calm, collected. Her mind was working furiously. She was taking a mental inventory of her body. She seemed satisfied that nothing untoward had occurred, and let me tell you the checklist she went through was quite extensive. I filed that away for future reference. She had a cold intellect and a florid imagination. She seemed almost disappointed I HADN’T taken advantage of her somehow. It seemed top flip some switch in her and she felt in control again, though she never was.

She wasn’t able to explain her lust. She didn’t try. Plans spun out in her mind of blackmail and other such dark plots to get me in her clutches to use me to satisfy her need and then abandon me when her needs were met. And there it was, my way in. I mapped the waveform of her need weaving it stronger than her need to control, which was very deep inside her. It was a brute force approach but it worked.

All the machinations evaporated from her mind when I pulled down my zipper. To her it confirmed my evil intent and that was enough to draw her in. She dropped to her knees and breathed me in. I pushed the scent to the max and she was drooling. Like a tiger on the prowl or a shark with the scent of blood in the water, she leapt on my prick as if were part of the food chain. I was down her throat in seconds.

The girl had skills built up over her dark career, and I could almost glimpse the child in her. She was taken so young, but she had survived in her own way, just as Mindy had. With the practiced familiarity two thousand similar events had given her she was in her element. Using techniques I could not even begin to recall. She had me at maximum erection within the first thirty seconds in her mouth. The best description I can give was one of an electric tornado. The suction the speed, the electricity that spread to the root of my prick soon had me pushing her to the floor, I thrust into her pushing her soaked panties to one side.

Though some of her original scent remained it was tolerable, like the earthy smell of horse or rabbit dung. If I closed my eyes I could almost believe I was having a pleasant roll in the hay with a willing country girl. Her precise technique burst that illusion but fucking her was pleasurable enough like falling asleep to the rhythm of a locomotive. When she could concentrate from time to time she began plotting how to have me again. Enough of this I turned my snake loose on her and her need was like meat to him. He consumed her mind, her need, and turned it all to white arousal. Her mind tumbled and she became incoherent. Her body shook, her breasts swaying away from my thrusts. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was locked in the shape of an “O” her breath came in heaves and her heartbeat became erratic. Her eyelids snapped open then and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Drooled streamed from both sides of her open mouth. I pulled out of her steaming snatch. And shifted my position to her head. Kneeling at her shoulders, I lifted her neck in both hands, until her head tipped back. Like meat piston I cycled into the cylinder created by her open mouth and throat. I showed no mercy. I took joy and amusement from abusing her unconscious skull. There was a wonderful smacking sound as the head of my prick was halted only by the smack of my balls on her oxygen-starved nostrils. She choked and gagged each time I fully blocked her airway. The rush of air forced out of her lungs by reflex was a wonderful feeling on my prick.

Periodically, I withdraw totally for several seconds to allow her to breath, but a got closer to crisis I ignored and rather enjoyed the struggles and heaves of her body. After a particularly violent spam I blew my load down her gullet. I got fully up to my knees, dropping her neck from my hands my prick dribbling on her face, her neck, and the tops of her breasts. I used her thoroughly for the next hour in various positions and she finally came to her self in time for another orgasm with me buried deep in her ass, her panties torn, to shreds but still clinging, soggy and sticky with semen, to her left thigh. There was a rug-burn on her cheek and her stockings were torn at the knees. Her hair looked as if she had just woken up in a windstorm. As she moaned I shot another load of semen into her entrails. She was exhausted and nearly blank except for a willingness to do anything to feel that way again.

I left her lying there in a heap and sat at my desk to surf the web for a bit. From time to time her body would shiver as another orgasm approached. She was afraid to move and afraid to lie down moving along any surface seemed to set off another orgasm. Her heart was pounding and she would have died if I hadn’t called back the snake. He smirked to himself in as he coiled back into my chest with an immense feeling of self-satisfaction. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself to, though I didn’t show it.

“Do you still need to make a phone call, Slut? I asked without looking at her.

“I just said that so I could meet with you.” She said sheepishly.

“You didn’t think I knew that, Whore?” I answered sternly.

She was forced to reassess me once again. This man was powerful. She respected power, craved it. She tried to placate me by kneeling again at my feet. She placed her cheek against my leg and I kicked her. “You weren’t given permission to touch me, Cum Dumpster!” She quailed at my displeasure, but was firm in her resolve to be abused again in the way that gave her a rush more than anything she had experienced before. She had sold herself for drugs quite early in her path. She was comfortable with this role.

“Why are you here? Speak!” I demanded.

She jumped at my bark. “There was something about you that caught my eye.”

“Don’t be so literal, Cum Dump, why are you on this campus.” I said shoving my big toe into her dripping cunt.

She groaned and shuddered. “I’m not supposed to say. Dean will hurt me.”

“What makes you think you won’t just kill you now?” I asked very quietly.

It hadn’t occurred to her and she started shaking for an entirely different reason. She was close to urinating on her self so I calmed her a bit allowing her closer to my rocking toe. She quivered with pleasure at her proximity to my naked big toe she wished to plunge it into her needy cunt. While I teased her with it by rocking my heel to so that my toe rose higher and closer to her cunt, only to pull it back.

Caught between fear and longing she finally broke. Everything she ever did tumbled out of her. I already knew it, but it was important to her capture that she commit a verbal betrayal that she would remember as she surrendered to me. When she was finished, I brushed her cunt with my toe rocking in my chair while she fell into another orgasmic fog.

Her story was amazing to me, not because I didn’t believe such things went on, but because it was all so organized. As black as her heart had become she was not the author of all this. By sheer luck I had happened on the one thing that had saved me. It helped that she was not aimed directly at me, but part of her unwitting purpose was as a stalking horse for the greater darkness she was then in thrall to.

It seemed clear to me that Alyssa’s absence would be noticed by her previous owner. I needed to keep her out of harm’s way and under wraps until I could figure out how to respond to this. I’m not sure where I could keep her, let alone explain her. “Take off those stockings and panties and put them in that drawer.” I ordered.

She tugged off the sodden garments with some difficulty and paused to sniff and lick them like a dog. Some of my semen was on them and she was reluctant to give them up. I looked sternly at her until she complied. I had no other tasks scheduled for the day other than emailing my report in time. I scheduled the delivery and minimized my email program. I pointed under the table and Alyssa scrambled to follow my order. I shoved my prick under her nose and with a nod from me she began to suck.

As she slurped away, I went back to surfing the web. She seemed well contented and well qualified and well I needed to think. I always think better when I’m getting a blowjob. I don’t know why. Alyssa spun her mouth around the head of my prick and it made me think of those bobble head dogs. That’s when the answer occurred to me. She would sleep in one of my old dog crates. I had a very large one left over from Digger my old Labrador retriever. He easily outweighed Alyssa by fifteen pounds. That problem solved I needed to get her home. I called Marcie to come pick me up. She arrived about twenty minutes later and as she pulled into the loading zone, she called me back. I hustled Alyssa out of the building by the simple expedient of walking away. She trailed behind not know whether to follow and not wanting to be away from me. I slapped my leg and she caught up quickly. The loading zone was at the top of the stairs and doubled as sort of a rear exit to the building. I hustled her into the back seat and we rode out to the commuter lot.

When we got there Marcie parked behind my car and I popped the trunk. I tapped the open storage area and Alyssa hopped in the trunk. I pushed her head down and mimed closing the lid. She didn’t want to lose sight of me but then she didn’t want to displease me either. When I shut the lid I reinforce her compliance with an orgasm and there was a muffled thump as her legs drummed on the floor of the trunk in ecstasy.

Chapter 4

It was a short trip home with Marcie trailing behind in her forest green minivan. When I arrived I parked closest to the door and Marcie parked on the drive right next to me. Alyssa popped her head up when I opened the trunk and was quite glad to see me. I didn’t bat her away as she rubbed her head lightly against my crotch.

“Come on, girl, time for inside now.” Alyssa awkwardly emerged from the trunk on her pumps. She followed us quickly inside. “Sit,” I told her once we were inside and she squatted at my feet. “On the couch, Cum Bucket!”

Alyssa leapt at the instructions and curled up into a modified fetal position where she had her head on her hands watching me. Marcie looked at me a question forming in her mind. Before she could ask it I introduced Alyssa as our new dog. This puzzled Marcie greatly because generally dogs don’t wear clothes, and she said so. After I instructed her about the girl’s status

“Well she does if it pleases me.” I said. That made sense to Marcie so she went over and tousled Alyssa’s hair. “What should we call her? She’s pretty.” Marcie asked.

“Her name is Cushy.” I said pulling the name out of thin air. Alyssa smiled broadly at the honor I’d given her and promptly started to leak pussy juice down her thighs. And just like that she was Alyssa no more.

“Come on, Marcie let’s get her cleaned up and changed.” I signaled Cushy and she padded along behind us to the master bedroom. On the way I hefted the dog crate from its home in the mudroom and hauled it into the master bath.

Marcie drew a bath while I removed Cushy’s clothes. Cushy’s face, neck, breasts and thighs were caked with dried semen and she was still dripping from her cunt. It was spread wide open hoping for me to enter her again. Her eyes followed my cock wherever it went. Finally she was naked. I hadn’t seen her tits when I had been abusing her earlier and let me tell you they were magnificent. The label on the white lace bra said 36D. The shape, the slope the way they separated in to distinct globes like white-hot binary stars. It made you want to bury your face in them.

I grabbed her by the waist and drew her to me. And I did just that I blew a big raspberry between her tits and that made her laugh. She’d become disconnected from who she was in her efforts to follow my orders. As best as I can describe it Alyssa was asleep in her own head dreaming but not waking. If I said she was doggy cum-slut bitch than that’s what she was. Her neurons were so burned out by the snake she relied on me for guidance. All her skills remained but herself, the part that made her dark and evil was just lost inside her. It took the fun out of abusing her but she was safer to be around this way. And though I didn’t know it, it was a kinder fate than most of her kind met.

I tell you her story someday, but we should stick to here and now.

Marcie had drawn her bath. We shed our clothes as well. Pulling Cushy in with us we calmed her by wiping her skin gently with soft washcloths. Cushy was still creaming as we rinsed the last of my semen from her. She looked like a different person. She was a different person. I pressed my pecker to her lips and she sucked using all the skill of Alyssa without the dark thoughts.

Marcie giggled, “You taught her a new trick!”

“I think she knew this one.” I said.

It felt very good, very relaxing. I came without warning blasting into her face. We all laughed and Cushy grinned with pride and then she stuck her head under the water for a moment. She popped back up and shook her head vigorously. Water and soap spattered everywhere. We piled out of the tub; dripping wet, Marcie handed us all towels and together we dried Cushy off. Cushy yawned, She was feeling sleepy with my cum in her belly, so I led her to the front of the crate. Marcie folded up a blanket and laid it inside. With a pat to her behind, I said, “In ya go.” Cushy fell asleep as soon as her head hit the blanket. I fogged her yellow a bit more just in case. She’d be getting plenty of sleep.

Chapter 5

“I love our new puppy, Mark.” Marcie said looking at my cock very closely as it bounced with each beat of my heart. I was still hard from Cushy’s ministrations. Marcie knew I was good for more almost immediately. I could tell she wanted my next blast of cum to be on or in her. I’d brought my lunch back home with me so with my towel still wrapped around my waist I took Marcie’s hand and pulled her to the kitchen. Her heart raced. I had taken her so many times in this room since she moved in she got wet every time she entered it.

I kissed her as we reached the table and set my hand firmly on her shoulder. She got the signal. As I sat to unwrap the lunch Marcie had packed so carefully, the towel round my waist feel to the seat of the chair. I spread my knees and Marcie was on me. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, there’s nothing like dinner and a blowjob unless its lunch or breakfast with a blowjob.

Today Marcie had made me a selection of finger sandwiches with different ingredients. The crusts were cut off and as each narrow morsel plunged into my mouth my much thicker morsel plunged into hers. In sharp contrast to Cushy’s well-drilled technique, Marcie was so much, so much more free, like the difference between a concert and jazz pianist. With Marcie every time was different. Her scent drove me wild. If there was an opposite to numb this was it. The feeling radiated outward from the root of my cock. She was playing me like a fine instrument. The meal was amazing and the floorshow was superb. As a thank you for her culinary and oral efforts I tied my reaction to hers and when I blasted the back of her throat with my man paste she collapsed on to her heels.

“Whoa, that’s never happened before.” She said panting. “It was like…I don’t know what it’s like. For a moment there I felt it in front of my pussy. How weird is that?”

I smiled to myself and sent the snake out to bring out a couple more orgasms. She bumped her head on the table when the first one struck. She giggled and ducked out sperm dribbling from her smile. I pulled her to my lap and tasted her face. A bit salty and warm with a hint of cinnamon, though that was likely Marcie’s cheek. The combination her taste and mine was intoxicating. We cleared up the dishes, playing with each other at the sink and when the monster’s head rose again Marcie grabbed the shaft and towed me to the bed. And well, there went the afternoon. By the time Nikki arrived, Marcie and I were already fast asleep. Nikki didn’t notice Cushy at all as the whole place was quiet she just shed her clothes and joined the flesh-pile. I awoke flat on my back to find Nikki riding me. There’s no telling how long she’d been at it but if her perspiration gave any clues, she looked as if she had just run the marathon.

“I’ve been waiting all day, Markie. Why didn’t you tell me you knocked off early?”

“You seem to have been making up for lost time.”

“The score is five to two in my favor, but I think I can get one more out of you.” She said with a mischievous grin. She was right and I erupted into her hard enough to raise her ass through sheer pneumatic pressure. Marcie smirked and got up to see about dinner, I warned her about our guest Mindy, but apparently it had already slipped out sometime when I was slipping in and out of her earlier.

While Marcie puttered about in the kitchen an exhausted Nikki lay beside me idly stroking my flaccid cock. She told me about her day, how she had applied herself even though she though about fucking me several time each hour. She seemed sated for the moment. I was glad. Things were going very well and my plan was on track for Friday and my son John. Not bad for a day’s work.

“Did I tell you we got new puppy? Her name is Cushy. She’s going to be a good fuck-bitch. If you’re good, I’ll let her pet you.” It would seem perfectly logical to Nikki that though Cushy appeared to act and behave as a woman with respect to sex, she was, in fact, a dog.

Nikki was excited to see the puppy and wheedled and begged until I relented and pointed to the closed door to the master bath. Nikki ran to the door all excited, but I called out after her to let it be known that the fuck-bitch was sleeping. Nikki still continued on but turned the doorknob slowly to get a peek at the sleeping Cushy through the mesh front door of the crate.

“Ooh! Her fur is like dark chocolate. When can we play with her?” Nikki asked.

“Hmm. Well she could use an exercise period I guess.” I said.

“Goody!” Nikki said, clapping. She then went on to open the door to the crate and I pull the fog from her.

Cushy came out on her hands and knees, arching her back, her post-nap stretch sending her glorious ass in to the air. I hooked the lead to her collar and the three of us went back to the bedroom. I laid Cushy on her back, with her head hanging off the foot of the bed. I tickled her naked belly until she giggled. I then positioned Nikki and spread her feet wide with her pussy directly over Cushy’s face. Then I pushed Nikki’s face to the cum-puppy’s bush. Nikki’s hand went forward to break her fall. With Nikki bent ninety degrees over Cushy, I rubbed the head of my dick up and down on Nikki’s moistening slit. On every down stroke, I tapped Cushy’s forehead, with the bloated purple head. This caused Cushy to try licking it.

But since Nikki’s pussy was in the way, each Cushy tried to suck my prick she ended up licking Nikki’s twat. It wasn’t long before Nikki was panting. Nikki’s hot heaving breaths had slickened pussy in front of her. The scent rolling off Cushy was pleasing now and drove Nikki mad. I helped Nikki along by adding the scent of my cock to the heat pulsing off Cushy’s gaping cunt.

You can probably guess what happened next. Before long they had become distracted by their own mutual stimulation. I took the opportunity to plunge deep into Nikki’s clenching cunt while the bottom of my scrotum brushed Cushy’s perspiring forehead. This was how Marcie found us. As I continued thrusting my hips at the heaving huskily breathing pair I beckoned to Marcie who stood admiring the sight from the doorway. As she came closer I could feel the heat before she even arrived. Dinner’s almost ready she breathed into my mouth as I swiveled my torso to embrace her. I thrust my tongue in her mouth, reinforcing the positive feeling and excitement she felt and associated it with what would become her new idea of a loving family with her as its matriarch.

I sent the waveform I’d captured from earlier session with her at the table and each time my tongue entered he mouth she felt my prick in her creaming pussy. The love snake was fairly shaking with expectation, so I let him out to make a circuit round all my lovely prizes. There was a great thrashing and moaning as Marcie’s knees buckled and I had to support her weight. The feedback from her orgasm along the love snake spread to the group. As I began to fall with Marcie held in my arms above me, my prick erupted like a fire hydrant on a hot summer day in the city. Three females voices rose in full-throated ecstasy. Landing on my back on the carpeted floor Marcie draped across me semen flying everywhere.

Nikki fell forward panting onto Cushy who was squirming and whimpering at the unbridled pleasure she had accessed. This served to further isolate the “Alyssa” personality from her former body. Deep inside, Alyssa had been trapped in a unending pleasure feedback loop, a wet dream from which she would only wake with my help. Marcie, the only one of my horny little family wearing clothes, finally stood and assessed the potential laundry and vacuuming to be done and then shrugged her shoulders wearing the widest smile I had seen in days.

“We have guests coming, and I need to change my panties.” She said pretending to be annoyed.

“Oh, don’t bother with those.” I said, deadpan. That put a sparkle in her eyes as she pivoted toward the dining room to finishing laying out the table. Nikki got to her feet again and turned into my arms, I was shaking uncontrollably as an aftereffect of our combine orgasm. Nikki held me and then wrapped one leg around me holding her clit on my violently vibrating thigh. Seconds later she shook with her own peaking orgasm and wilted into my arms. I pulled her up and drove my tongue into her mouth. Hearing a the clash of a pan, a squeak and a moan from the kitchen, I thrust into Nikki’s mouth again. Pulling Nikki with me, I peaked round the corner at Marcie her back to the kitchen cabinets her naked ass on the floor her dress pulled up over her waist madly rubbing her clit. Nikki and I continue our kiss as Marcie’s hand dropped limply from her crotch and her body spasmed and shook on its own.

“Thanks for helping me with the puppy, Nikki. She’s going to be so much fun isn’t she?” I said kissing her forehead and pushing her firm little ass in the direction of her room.

Nikki just smiled surveying me with her glazed over eyes and staggering to her room for a reason she’d forgotten. When she’d crossed the threshold, she seemed to remember something about guests and clothing. I watched as she surveyed her closet for something that would tempt me to fuck her again. I then turned back to Cushy, who was lying still on her back pleasantly sated, her face covered with Nikki’s spendings. I tugged her to the edge of the bed until her head tipped back.

Kneeling on the coverlet where it had fallen of the edge of the bed. I pushed my cock against her lips, which she immediately opened. In moments, I was up to full ramming speed. She was so slick from her previous oral activities and Nikki’s discharge that conquering her throat once again was almost effortless. The smiling, mindless cum dump was thrusting her throat onto my cock heedless of breath or life, knowing only that she might be rewarded with more semen. Her hands gripped the sheet below her as she use her arms and legs to force her skull onto my pecker. The pressure built up in her lungs and my scrotum until I could take no more. Then something happened that never had before, semen kept pumping out of my dick. I pulled out still shooting my jizz over her face and tits. Her mouth and throat were full and she tried to sallow it all unsuccessfully.

The amount of semen was amazing. Her face was coated solid and it was pooling between her heaving, jiggling titties. She sat up trying to let gravity assist her consumption of my jizz. It streamed out both sides of her tightly shut mouth and looked like her tits and abdomen were covered with icing. There wasn’t part of her torso that wasn’t covered in semen. It had even pooled below her cunt where she sat cross-legged on the bed. And still it was coming. I spurted in her hair, on her back, and the tops of her thighs. After a time she had swallowed what she could and began licking the parts of her skin that could reach with her tongue. The rest she tried to scrape up with her fingers. The powerful scent had drawn Marcie in from the kitchen, and had Nikki emerging half-dressed from her room.

There was nothing else for me to do but lead Cushy out to the kitchen. I tapped the top of a large chest freezer and she sat her sperm coated ass right there. Needing no instructions my girls descended on the fuck-puppy with their tongues and caressing hands. She squealed at all the attention and halfway through her thorough tongue-bath she spilled her own juices on the freezer door. When no more could be retrieved and with cum caked in her hair Cushy was allowed to have the place of honor at the dinner table, on the floor in front of my chair.

Chapter 5

Marcie had lightly pan-fried some fresh trout. It melted like butter in my mouth as Cushy held the head of my dripping dick in hers. Marcie and Nikki were giggling and a quick peek let me know they were betting on whether Cushy would finish me before I could finish my dinner. I therefore tried to last as long as possible without tweaking, pushing, or fogging Cushy. I lost. As I tried to race through the last of my sautéed new potatoes, I finally gave up. Though not as voluminous as before, Cushy was guzzling my jizz for a full 90 seconds before she was certain she had received it all. She continued on even after that making me jerk and spasm, drop my fork and eject fragments of potato from my mouth.

Marcie took charge then and led Cushy away on her leach. Nikki followed behind with a small bowl of leftovers. I sat there for some time trying to recover. When I got up I began to carry dishes to the sink. By the time the table was cleared I began to wonder what the girls were up to. I quick sniff told me I was missing the show. Nikki was feeding Cushy as you can probably guess. But the manner in which it was happening held me transfixed before the crack in the bedroom door.

Nikki was kissing Marcie deeply while suspending bits of fish and potato just above Marcie’s cunt. They had modified my earlier adventure to include Marcie, feeling that she had been short-changed in the pleasure sequence.

Cushy was tonguing Marcie’s slit avidly as she choked down the various tidbits without very much chewing. Marcie’s hips were twisting on the bed where Cushy held her thighs in place. Marcie was twisting Nikki’s right nipple between her thumb and forefinger through the thin silk of her robe. Nikki’s robe had ridden up over her velvety smooth butt. I had been immobile, transfixed by the sight, but finally saw an opening: Nikki’s puckering ass-flower. My monster was dribbling slippery pre-cum as I rubbed the tip of my fuck rod up and down the crack of her ass. With a shove she fell sideways across Marcie’s tits her face buried in between those lovely flesh mounds. I shoved my cock into Nikki’s cunt to get more lubrication. Then I spat of my prick-head and slowly pushed into Nikki’s rear-end. Nikki groaned into Marcie’s mouth and forgot suddenly about her little game. The bowl fell from her right hand and its contents tumbled out onto Marcie’s tits and tummy.

Cushy leapt upon the food licking her way up to Marcie’s heaving tits. Soon Cushy was sucking avidly at both butter-covered nipples. I pumped into Nikki’s butt-hole pressing her harder into the bed. She and Marcie were still desperately frenching each other. I soldiered on sluicing in and out of Nikki’s enlarged asshole. Finally I began to spurt my fuck-juice into her bowels. It spurted out around my cock. That drew the eyes of all the girls. Nikki tried desperately to see and finally reached under her pussy to scoop up some of my jizz and shove it into her mouth. Cushy had abandoned Marcie’s tits and began licking Nikki’s asshole. I got on the bed and looked down at Marcie creamy pussy. I plunged my own tongue into her, leaning forward with my knees on either side of her head. As I licked her honeyed snatch, I could feel the head of my prick brushing back and forth over her left cheek.

It wasn’t long before Marcie’s lips were wrapped around my tool licking off the remains of Nikki’s ass-juice mixed with my semen. Nikki moved forward as Cushy’s tongue blasted into that buttery ass. Deprived of Marcie’s mobile tongue, Nikki twisted her head and began licking my ball-sack. Marcie began thrusting her pelvis up to meet my tongue. My dick was sliding into her welcoming mouth, if only half way. She wrapped her delicate hands around the veined, cum-slicked surface of the protruding remainder of my shaft. Her touch was electric. I could hardly concentrate on her pussy lips as I tugged them gently with my teeth, abandoning them to brush the tip of my tongue over her enlarged clit as I jerked my hips down at her reddened cock bloated face.

Suddenly Nikki screamed out her pleasure and it set off a chain reaction. Marcie spurted her juices on my chin and nose, and at last I blew my load into her mouth. I rolled off Marcie on to my back, my fuck rod still hard as steel but dribbling semen like a slow leak. Marcie was exhausted; Nikki was panting face down beside me. Cushy climbed over the mass of girl flesh and mounted my monster cock like a rodeo cowboy.

As I relaxed, happily surveying my domain, Nikki levered herself up from the bed, and crawling on hand and knees settled in beside me, pressing her taut body against mine. Marcie shed her dress and took up her station on my right side. As we three snuggled and watched Cushy bounce upon my flesh pole we were fascinated by the flashing glimpses we had of it, still hard, still dribbling semen along its surface. Cushy’s frenetic efforts made the whole mattress bounce pleasantly under us.

Cushy was desperate for my jizz, she couldn’t understand why all her efforts and skills were not bringing her what she wanted. So she tried even harder. Her motion became like fluid dance upon my prick, as she tried and discarded technique after technique. Finally, she fell upon my chest sweaty and winded. Still she thrust her body down upon me though her pace had slowed to a near stop. And as her head finally fell to my shoulder asleep, I pumped her full of my baby juice bringing a smile to her pretty sleeping face. We all dozed for about an hour snug in our naked pile of fucked out delirium.

Chapter 6

Perhaps that’s why we never heard the doorbell when it rang the first time. The second ring brought Marcie and I to full wakefulness. Marcie extricated herself and I slid the slumbering Cushy to my right in her place. She donned her discarded dress, buttoning in as she crossed the floor in her stockinged feet. Slowly, Nikki lifted her leg from my thigh and squeezed my flaccid slumbering fuck meat. She bent down to it and kissed the head once before pelting down the hall past Marcie and toward her own discarded clothes. I rolled off the bed, reaching for the first clothes that came to hand, which was Nikki’s silk paisley robe. Shoving my feet into the slippers at the left edge of my bed, I strolled out toward the living room.

Marcie was welcoming Mindy to our home, and was already headed off to the fridge to fetch the girl a cold beverage. Mindy was uncomfortable enough around the beautiful Marcie, and when Nikki emerged barefoot in a white t-shirt and denim cutoffs, she became positively anxious.

“Thanks for coming, Mindy” I said distracting her by caressing her crotch with the head of the invisible love snake, and then she almost did, literally. Her eyes dilated when she saw my attire and red-faced turn back toward the door. I rippled the love snake and she froze where she stood.

“ I was worried about. I’m glad you came.” I emphasized this by letting the love snake do his business causing her to fall to her knees in the midst of an orgasm. By the time I had closed the distance between us my monster cock was peeking out the front of the undersized robe. I stopped before her, and when she looked up she saw the head of my prick bobbing in front of her face. She began to drool, her fat face trapping the eyes rolling up into her head looking like to waning silver white moons.

She was frightened now and the fear rolled off her in waves. I fogged her to sleep right there on her knees, her obese form settling into the position resembling a cross-legged, cross-dressing Buddha. Her mouth was frozen open in a yawn and I pressed my cock to her lips resting the head in her open mouth. Her open mouth aroused me sufficiently to give me a better look into her mind. I followed her taste memory back, back through the years of her life until a small girl knelt at my prick. It kind of spooked me a bit, until I looked down at my hardened cock. It looked to be no more than four inches long though erect. There was no hair on my balls and the hands that held either side of Mindy’s tiny head were thin and small as were my arms. I looked about and saw a mirror but it was not my face that stared back at me. I was in the body of cruel black-fogged boy some four or five years older than Mindy’s apparent age. She was crying as she was forced to suck the evil boys cock.

I read her fear, though it was plain to see. “If only she were bigger he couldn’t pick on her and play his nasty sex games with her” She thought. It was suddenly all clear to me the root of her attachment to food, the evil self-destructive cycle that would lead her to suicide in my own future. I could not control the boys motions, at the time I didn’t know how, and as the boy thrust his tiny prick down her tinier throat. I pushed a slight revision to her childlike analysis of the problem, “If only I were smarter, faster and stronger, he wouldn’t be able to do this any more.”

The boy shoved his dribbling cock back and forth into the child’s mouth and when his crisis came and he spurted his boy-cum down her throat, she bit down with all her might and shook her head like a dog pulling her legs off the floor to put her weight into it. The boy screamed and blood filled his vision. As he collapsed to the floor, his dark heart pumping its last a pool of blood spread around his torso. His last thought was, “That’s never happened before.” Mindy got to her feet and spat the boy’s flesh from her mouth. She kicked him again and again for all he had done to her for the past six months. Then she sat on his body and cried until help came.

Things twisted in my head and I fell backward on to the floor of my own living room. In the place of obese Mindy, was redheaded girl with best muscle definition I had ever seen. She looked like a coiled spring kneeling there her pretty mouth wide open. At first I did not recognize her, but the fact that she was occupying Mindy’s place in the same position made the connection easy to make. Here before me was a much different, much thinner, fitter Mindy. Her lustrous red hair fell to her shoulders and her sweats could not hide the effort that had been made to sculpt that body.

A quick peek proved to me her identity. But her past was no longer what I recalled. The self-destructive spiral that had led her to my door was filled instead by years of disciplined exercise, martial arts training, and triathlons. The boys had flocked to her but she taught each of them respect, and they considered themselves lucky if she too notice of them and unlucky if she was displeased. They may not have all heard the story of the boy, but her supreme confidence, strength and speed put off many a potential problem with over-eager boys.

In her new timeline, I recalled it was her physique that had enchanted me and drawn me to sit next to her. It was strange to hold both times in my head but in moments her past had disappeared like an ill-remembered dream. Except for her attack on the boy. I got to my feet and started to pull the fog from her brain. She tilted her head and raised and eyebrow at my protruding cock and as I quickly stepped back from her mouth her hand snaked out to snatch at the shaft.

“My now that’s a fine specimen.” She looked at it closely before raising her eyes to me again. Her pupils dilated and her breath came quickly. I nodded a bit apprehensively. Mindy shoved my prick into her face tipped her head back with her right hand under my balls at the base of my cock, she plunged it into her like a sword-swallower. Again and again her knees flexed propelling her throat over my prick. I reached the edge quickly and her grip tightened at the root of my cock preventing me from ejaculating. My knees trembled and my torso felt like blue flame. I rocked my hips down into her mouth. As her nose impacted my pelvis again and again.

My girls’ attention was rapt. Mindy’s control of my monster was miraculous to them. She was a well-oiled machine and I was in her thrall, at least for the moment. Her nostrils flared as she got her breathing rhythm down like a swimmer doing the Australian crawl. When her hand released me I absolutely detonated like a thermonuclear semen explosion. She chugged it all down and then pulsed her fist up and down like she was milking me, and she was, of every drop of cum.

“I’m glad I came by, I just had to see that prick for myself. Finally something worth fucking” She pushed me backward onto the floor. Amazed that I was still hard, a smile came to her face as pushed her tongue into my mouth and then she pushed her sweat pants down to her knees. Bending her knees in a delta she pushed herself onto me. She swept over my open robe rubbing her fabric-covered breasts over my naked torso. As she rocked back onto my reddened pecker her sweatshirt road up freeing her naked titties to slide along a sweaty path back and forth over my chest. She just went flat out, faster even than Cushy, taking her pleasure from my supine form. And when I filled her with sperm, the snake chiming like crazy in his satisfaction, the room, which had been frozen in admiration, charged forward to welcome our new family member.

And just like that my Friday solution fell apart. I had nowhere for Mindy to stay that could be reasonably explained. I didn’t think all of them would fit in the bed at once. And my office was too small for both Mindy and Nikki. For the time being, Mindy could live in Marcie’s old place, I supposed. But clearly we were all going to need a bigger place. By the way the last five days were going, by the end of the month I would need to own an apartment building with a full-time pussy scheduling staff.

Though I still had no clue that many of my conquests were now pregnant, It was clear that my home was becoming too small and I hadn’t the finances to support my growing family. I would need a business to support the results of my new abilities, and it would have to be cash if I didn’t want Lorelei petitioning the court for higher child support payments.

“Are you hungry, Mindy? We’ve just finished dinner.” I asked.

She shook her head and said, “Hell I haven’t completed my aerobic activity for the day. Would it be O.K. to stop by after I finish my run?”

“Sure.” I said.

“Then off I go.” And off she went, striding out the door and breaking into a sprint half way down the block.

“Damn, that’s a women.” We all said at once.