The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well-Rounded

WEDNESDAY

The sun was up, and Kev was up with it.

It had been a particularly hot night, so he’d slept without his sheets on. He awoke in nothing but a pair of green designer briefs, the kind that were cut to show off as much of his body as possible. And, he thought as he stepped up to his special full-length mirror for his morning poses, they did a great job of it. He’d had to remount the mirror last year to accommodate a growth spurt, and it looked like he was probably gonna have to mount it up even higher soon; he could feel himself hunching slightly just to fit into the whole frame.

He admired his physique as he cycled through crisp, well-practiced poses. He was pleased with the bulge of his biceps, though he noted that his left was lagging a little behind his right. He’d give it a little more attention today, he thought as he moved into a rear lat spread. His broad, tanned back flared out across the mirror’s surface, and as he glanced back over his wide shoulders he was pleased to see how sharply his tan had drawn the definitions between his muscles.

When he was done, he immediately put on his blue compression shorts, his running shoes, and his red workout shirt. He stepped in front of the mirror again to style his hair a little and adjust the way his cutting-edge glasses sat on his nose. Bodybuilding was all about aesthetics, and that carried over to every part of his life, not just the bits he lived in the gym. When he was pleased with his appearance, he gave himself one last flex for good luck. He fucking loved the way the shirt’s sleeves clung to his arms, and the appealing way his pecs and traps stretched the collar. And once he was satisfied, he headed for the gym at a healthy jog.

Kev wasn’t too fond of cardio. He liked things to be simple and over quickly, and lifting big was the best thing for that. But he also knew that he was never gonna get the kind of definition he needed if he just relied on heavy lifting and nothing else. And besides, he always woke up with a ton of energy these days. If he didn’t burn some of it off before he got to the gym, odds were good he’d just lift and lift until he ended up hurting himself or something.

He was only just starting to break a sweat when he arrived at the gym. He confidently strode through the front door, flashing a winning grin at Alison behind the front desk. “Hey, Alison.”

“Morning, Kev,” she purred, and there was no mistaking the way her eyes ran down his lean, taut midriff and came to rest between his legs. She must have just worked out, Kev decided, because her abs had a good pump to them, and the veins of her muscles were visible even beneath her thick tattoos. “What’s the program this morning?”

“Whatever Tanya tells me it is,” Kev replied.

“Good answer.” Tanya sauntered up. He always saw her wearing the exact same outfit, but somehow she always managed to fill it out in new and sexy ways. Yesterday, he hadn’t been able to keep his eyes off her ass; today, it was her chest’s turn to shine. He was mesmerized by the way her rack gently bounced with each step she took towards him, and his eyes were drawn to the hard points of her nipples as they poked against her tight red work uniform. “We’re gonna go hard on your back, got it?”

“Got it.” He never talked back to Tanya when she got into coach mode. She worked him hard, but there was no denying she got him results. He could barely even remember what his life had been like before he started lifting hard. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing about it worth remembering.

Their first stop was the pull-up bar, where he easily cranked out twenty reps before Tanya stopped him and strapped a weighted leather belt around his waist. When Kev began his next burst of pull-ups, he could feel his arms working hard to keep him aloft, and his lats pulling double-time just to get him another inch closer to the bar. But hard as it was, he still managed to bust out another full set without stopping. He dropped to the ground with the practiced ease of a lifelong athlete.

“Looking great up there, Kev,” Tanya said. For just a moment, he thought he saw her lick her lips as she regarded him. He decided to lean into the moment and flexed. He was rewarded by a soft moan of surprise that escaped her throat before she could tamp it down. He grinned. “You’re starting to look contest-ready now.”

Bodybuilding happened in two phases: bulking and cutting. The idea was that you’d spend one phase lifting heavy and eating heavy, to pack on as much mass as possible. Then, you’d pare back your diet and change up your workouts, to burn away whatever fat coated your muscles. Kev was definitely in a cutting phase now; that was why he looked so shredded. Each individual muscle was highly visible against his tanned brown skin, every inch of it freshly shaved. “You think so?” he said, trying to hide how pleased he was. But when he caught sight of himself in the mirrored wall, he couldn’t resist throwing out a pose. His thick arm rippled in response, his bicep coming to a sinewy peak.

And then a strong hand wrapped itself around his muscle...or at least, tried. “Mm,” Tanya moaned idly. “Your arm’s so hard. I bet you could really wreck someone with an arm this strong. Have you ever wanted to do that, since you got big?” she added with an innocent sparkle of her eye. “Just take those strong, sexy muscles of yours and...wreck someone?”

A shudder of excitement ran through Kev. That first day of training, Tanya had promised him that people wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off him, and she was proving that right now. And since their training had begun, his vivid daydreams of what he’d do to her hadn’t subsided any at all.

“I did,” Tanya went on. “When I got strong, the first thing I did was find my asshole ex and put him in the fucking hospital. A body like this, it’s not just for flexing, yeah? There’s lots of stuff you can do with it. I know you’re figuring that out just fine.”

He turned back to her, suddenly infused with a boldness he’d never felt before. He stared down into her eyes, and with a casual grin said, “Maybe sometime you could teach me a few things.”

She only looked taken aback for a moment, and then returned his grin with one of her own. “What’d you have in mind?”

“A date,” he said. His voice resonated with strength and certainty. “Tomorrow night. I wanna see how you fill out something other than a sports bra and shorts.”

She took a step closer, and he snaked a thick arm around her waist. She ran a finger idly down his stomach, where she could feel each of his individual abs through the space-age fabric of his compression tee. “I’ve got a few things I could try on.”

Kev imagined those outfits, but nowhere near as vividly as he imagined ripping them open like wrapping paper.

“But I’m on the clock,” she said, and on that last word her finger just barely grazed the front of his shorts. “We’ll figure out the rest later. For now, you’re doing some barbell rows.”

The rest of the hour, they blasted his back. He could barely lift his arms above his shoulders by the end of it. His body was crying out for protein, and once he jogged back home, he was going to give it its strictly allotted fill. But as tired as he felt, the satisfaction was, like him, all the stronger. When they loaded up a new machine for one of his workouts, it now took a solid minute of him and Tanya working together to get every plate on the bar. He hadn’t always been able to lift that much. He could barely even remember a time when he wasn’t jacked and putting up huge weight, but he figured had to have been skinny at some point, right?

“Hey,” Alison said as he passed by the front desk. “You shouldn’t go out like that. You should take a shower before you go.”

“No point,” he said, turning back to her. “I’m about to run a couple miles home, and I figured…”

He trailed off when he saw the hunger glinting in her bright blue eyes.

“Trust me,” she said. “You need to take a shower. Here. Let me show you where they are.”

He knew perfectly well where the showers were; this place had just opened, but Kev felt like he practically lived here already. But he allowed Alison to take him by the hand and lead him back towards the locker rooms. She glanced back over her shoulder at him, and playfully bit a pierced black lip before she shoved him inside, then unfolded a sign propped up by the door that declared the locker room temporarily closed for maintenance.

“Gotta admit,” Kev said, “I didn’t see the morning going this way.” He was doing the recalculations to adjust his planned caloric intake for the day. If he was going to be delaying breakfast, he had to make sure to compensate.

Alison gave him a very familiar roll of her eyes. “Oh, Kev,” she said. “Just shut up and fuck me already.”

He tried to keep calm as she guided him to a bright corner of the locker room and put down a yoga mat. He’d made out with a couple girls, but he’d never had sex before. He’d figured it was bound to happen sooner or later—girls at school were always giving him the eye—but he’d never thought it would be this, never thought it would be here, never thought it would be with an inked-up smokeshow like Alison.

He leaned down to kiss her, and immediately her tongue probed into his mouth. Carefully, his hands roamed across the tightly muscled contours of her body, feeling the ridges of each individual oblique, lat, and ab. One hand came to rest on her steely ass, while the other reached up to play with the obviously pierced nipple that lurked beneath her tiny red sports bra.

Her teeth closed down over his lower lip, tugging hard on him as she pulled away. Their eyes opened and met, and in hers he saw a spark of challenge. And though he’d been trying to play it cool as he made his way through his first time, something about that defiance in her face absolutely drove him wild.

He put a big hand on each of her shoulders. The knots of muscle there undid themselves at his touch as he guided her roughly to her knees. She looked up at him, that defiance intact, and it made his cock stiffen like an iron bar. That spark in her eyes, that sneer on her lips...he couldn’t wait to paint it all with his cum.

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of his shorts, sliding them down to reveal the bulge straining against its briefs. Alison ran her pierced tongue along her lips. “Damn, Kev,” she purred. She reached up to caress his cock through the thin fabric, and it twitched at her touch. She let out a preemptive moan, and he watched as her other hand slipped past the waistband of her own shorts.

Kev found himself flexing as she greedily took him in. Being admired like a piece of meat, like a pure sex object...it stirred something in him. And with the kind of roughness that didn’t sound like him at all, and yet sounded so right, he barked, “Hurry up and suck my cock, you slut.”

The surly Alison from the front desk would have slapped him, but this Alison was someone different. Ravenously, she tore his briefs down his trunklike thighs. His cock only had a moment to stretch into the open air before her mouth slipped around it. He felt himself slipping in and out of the warmth of her throat, and the trills of pleasure as her warm metal tongue stud caressed the underside of his dick. Skillfully, she worked his shaft while one hand played with his balls and her other one moved beneath her shorts, stroking herself into a frenzy.

Instincts arose in his lust-clouded brain as electric tingles of pleasure spread from his cock through the rest of him. He didn’t know why he knew this, but he was suddenly filled with the absolute certainty that if he grabbed her hair and gave it a hard yank, he would drive her wild. “I’m going to choke you with my cum, you dumb, slutty bitch,” he growled. And then he grabbed a long lock of her hair and pulled as hard as he dared.

Her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure and a bestial moan made her throat buzz around his cock. She redoubled her efforts with desperate lust, bobbing up and down his steel-hard length. He felt the tension twisting in him tighter and tighter, the anticipation building. He gripped her shoulder tight suddenly and moaned, “I’m gonna—”

He didn’t have time to finish his sentence before it exploded out of him. Her mouth filled instantly with rich, thick, white cum. She made an admirable effort to swallow it all, but a thin stream of it slipped past her lips. He shook his cock out, spraying her chest with more. She protested and tried to draw away as she finished swallowing. “Not on the uniform,” she said. “I’ve still gotta work in this—”

“You’re gonna work with my cum in your hair,” Kev said, and the bass of his voice brooked no disagreement. “So everyone can see what a fucking whore you are.” He nodded at her hand, still buried deep in her own snatch. “But before that, I’m going to fuck you until you forget your own name.”

Her shorts were soaked, as were the skull-patterned boyshorts she wore underneath them. Kev made short work of them, revealing a sopping wet pussy with a pierced clit and a healthy blonde bush. Alison lay back and spread her legs invitingly, but Kev shook his head. “No. I don’t wanna look at you. I wanna fucking use you.”

The words flew in the face of everything he’d been taught about respecting women, and he felt vaguely guilty saying them. But apparently they were doing something for Alison, because eagerly flipped herself over and presented her ass to him. “Oh god, use me,” she moaned. “I’m fucking trash, just use me and throw me away. I worked out so hard to get strong, but you can just tear me to pieces like I’m nothing.”

“You’re nothing,” Kev agreed savagely, as he took a strong grip on her leanly muscled hips.

“I’m nothOHHHH god!” Alison screamed as he plunged straight into her pussy. Its warm, tight folds greedily enveloped his cock as he shoved himself in all the way to the hilt, pulled almost all the way back out, then slammed right back into her. Her whole body bucked, and the twitches of her muscles made the tattoos on her back dance with each thrust. “Oh fuck, oh fuck,” she whimpered, as he hit her with long, patient strokes.

Kev knew this was his first time, but for some reason he felt himself working with assured confidence. He knew exactly where to thrust, how to time it, how to prolong each motion to make her babble and scream. He leaned back as he thrust and let a primal growl loose from his throat, then gave her hair another brutish tug. The sheer roughness of it put her over the top, and her pussy convulsed wildly around him as she came, her voice echoing off every wall and floor in the locker room.

Satisfied she’d gotten hers, he sped up. This had just become about him, and he wasn’t going to miss a chance to nut inside a pussy this hot and tight. It only took him another two minutes of powerful thrusts before his body was wracked with another wave of pleasure. His every bulging muscle tightened as he spurted rope after rope of cum into Alison, and she let herself collapse onto the yoga mat with a pleasured moan as his seed began to leak back out of her. Though she was in incredible shape, she lay there breathing like she’d just run an entire marathon. She looked up at him with a stunned, glazed look in her eyes. “Holy fucking shit, Kev. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever done. Where the fuck did that come from?”

A shrug rolled through his broad shoulders. “I dunno.”

She sighed and forced herself upright, a wave of tension running through her abs as she sat up. “Well, that’s not gonna be the last time we do that,” she said. “I don’t know what Tanya’s teaching you, but it’s working.”

“She hasn’t taught me,” he said, a little too quickly. “Er...not this, I mean.”

A delighted smirk crossed her freckly face. “You mean to tell me I got to put my brand on you before she did? Lucky me.” She stood and stretched, then set about cleaning up after them. “I gotta get back to work,” she said. “And I know you’ve got...Kev stuff, or whatever. But I’m gonna call you, and you’re going to fuck me stupid, got it?”

How could he turn down an offer like that?

He felt the healthy glow emanating off his skin when he emerged fully dressed from the locker room a few minutes later. The other gym staffers and members eyed him as he strutted past. When he saw envious looks in the guys’ eyes and lustful ones in the girls’, he lengthened his stride and half-flexed his arms, just to show what he was made of.

When he stepped out into the morning sunlight, he no longer felt drained from his workout. After standing there a moment, he peeled off his sweaty shirt to reveal to the world a torso heaving with muscle: a defined six-pack, a pair of prominent pecs, shoulders like cannonballs. He let the warmth of the day wash across his body as he began to jog the first steps home.

#

His parents admonished him when they got home from work and found him in the backyard, tanning in a pair of grey board shorts. They told him he was falling behind on his assigned summer reading, but he found that easy enough to shrug off. Bodybuilding was every bit as important as his studies, and tanning was part of the sport. Besides, he knew the neighbor girls occasionally liked to peek over the fence and stare at him as he laid out. They were young, so there was no way he’d ever do anything with them, but he always figured there was no harm in a little teasing.

After a quick dinner of chicken breast and brown rice, he proceeded to get himself ready for Daniel’s pool party. Part of him thought it was a bit odd, just accepting an invite from a guy at the gym to come hang out at his pool. It wasn’t like he got a creepy vibe off Daniel, but he’d gotten all kinds of lessons in stranger danger when he was a kid, and he was ignoring all of them right now as he gave his trim black hair a hard part to the side. It was a new style he was experimenting with, and combined with his glasses it gave him a clean, powerful look.

Kev wouldn’t have minded biking over to the address Daniel gave him; it was only ten miles away, and that was nothing for him. But he felt self-consciously young going over to this party, and rolling up in his parents’ car was a small way to deal with that. He actually hated driving; his parents were both so much shorter than he was, so he always had to adjust the seat and mirrors, and even then his huge shoulders pressed against the door when he sat. But he’d put up with it tonight.

He parked in front of a decent-sized California bungalow with a lush garden behind a white fence. The gate was propped open, and from around the side Kev could hear the sounds of music, and splashing, and laughter. He guessed he’d made it to the right place after all.

When he came through the side yard, he was greeted by the sight of a party in full swing. There were perhaps thirty people there total: some in the pool, some standing on the deck with drinks in hand. He searched the crowd for Daniel’s telltale silhouette, but within a moment the man himself appeared swiftly at Kev’s side. “Kev,” he said. “Glad you could make it.” He wore a tight white tank top and a small black speedo, and nothing else.

“You weren’t kidding,” said a thin Asian man beside him, clad in a fitted Hawaiian shirt and short lilac trunks. “He really is cute, huh?”

“Kev,” Daniel said, “this is my boyfriend, Andy.”

“I know,” Andy said to Kev. “I look like I should be the Daniel.”

Kev laughed, and Andy laughed with him. Daniel plastered on a polite smile. “I still don’t get it.”

“It’s an Asian thing, dear,” Andy said, before gesturing to Kev’s board shorts. “Wait, hang on. Is that your swimsuit?”

Kev had never had reason to feel self-conscious about his swimwear before, but now the tips of his ears burned gently. “What’s wrong with it?”

“It doesn’t do you justice,” said Andy. “You can always say no and I won’t say another word about it for the rest of the party—”

Daniel gave a skeptical grunt.

Rude, dear. But if you come with me, I can find you something in our collection that’ll...well, suit you.” He chuckled. “What do you say?”

Daniel’s smile was indulgent and pleasantly long-suffering. “Might as well go with him. He’s annoying, but the more annoying thing is that he’s almost always right.”

So Kev let Andy lead him into the house, which appeared to be tastefully and intentionally decorated. Every room they passed through was bursting with its own personality, from the paint on the wall to the style of furniture on display. Andy breezed past all of it with almost no explanation. “You’re a teen boy,” he said with a chuckle. “Even if it’s not lost on you, it’s lost on you.”

Their bedroom had gleaming wooden floors and a huge oak bed. A narrow corridor to the side led to a massive walk-in closet, which lit up with the throw of a switch. Kev gaped as he saw the side that clearly belonged to Daniel. The clothes that hung there were huge, cut at severe angles to accommodate his extraordinary physique. Was this what awaited him, if he kept on this path?

Andy studied him thoughtfully for a moment. “I think a light color would be best, with the tan you’ve got going on. Are you the kind of Asian who thinks white means death?”

“I guess so,” Kev said, thinking fleetingly of a funeral he’d attended at his Korean church once. “But if you think that’ll be a good look for me…”

“You know I do,” Andy said with a fierce gleam in his eye. “I’ve got just the thing. Wait here.”

That was how Kev came to return to the party a few minutes later, wearing a tight white squarecut swimsuit that stopped at the top of his thick, defined thighs. It hugged his cock and ass appealingly, a mirror check had confirmed, and the bright white of the fabric contrasted nicely with his deep Asian tan. A black lace-up front drew the eye right where he wanted it.

He’d been a little afraid Andy would return with something as tiny as Daniel’s suit. He knew that bodybuilding meant strutting around in posing trunks even tinier than those, but he wasn’t quite ready for that yet. This suit, on the other hand...he could feel himself instantly command the attention of every single partygoer as he stepped into view. He hadn’t realized how much being in the gym had skewed his perspective. Away from all the racks and weights, the people he saw here were so...ordinary. They had jiggling guts and thick thighs and jowls and plain faces. And it wasn’t like there was anything wrong with that; it was just that, for the first time in his life, Kev realized that he was capital-H Hot.

“I forgot I had that one,” Daniel said mildly as he came up beside Kev again. “You should just keep it. It looks way better on you, anyway.”

Kev, who’d been secretly thinking of the ways he could save up to buy one just like it, started. “Really?” he said. “You mean it?”

Daniel waved him off. “Don’t worry about it. I’ve got a collection. Now go and mingle. And I can’t tell you to drink underage,” he added, “but I’m not gonna be checking what’s in your cup.”

Kev appreciated the freedom, but he wasn’t about to indulge. He’d only just gotten his body fat low enough for his adonis belt to show fully. Even one drink of alcohol could completely throw off the calculations for his sugar consumption, and he refused to let a glass of vodka stand between him and the perfect body.

“Hey,” said a feminine voice behind him. When he turned, a short Indian girl stood there. She wore a coral and green string bikini with big golden buckles in the side ties. Kev saw her manicured fingers toying with one as she looked up at him and said, “We need another boy to play chicken in the pool, and my friends and I were wondering if you’d join us?”

Quickly, Kev’s eyes ran across her. She was probably about his age, and a little less athletic than the other girls he’d fucked before. But that softness actually made her pretty cute, and those instincts of his told him that with the right encouragement he could flip the freak switch in her head, no problem.

“Sure thing,” he said with a grin.

She beamed back at him, before nodding excitedly to a group of teen girls and a skinny, surly boy clustered together in the shallows of the pool. The girls all shared her excitement, while the boy’s frown deepened.

“What’s your name?” Kev said as they started for the pool together.

“Bhavna.”

“Nice to meet you, Bhavna,” he said. “I’m Kev.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Bhavna said with a laugh. “We already know who you are.”

Chicken was easy. By the end of it, he was lifting two girls at a time, one on each shoulder, while the other boy sulked by the poolside. The girls there were all pretty cute, and they all seemed to enjoy taking turns with him. But as the night went on, he noticed that two girls in particular always made sure to be by his side whenever he wasn’t busy. One was Bhavna, and the other was a tall, leggy white girl with the build of a runway model. She wore a high-cut black one-piece, its back practically a thong, and the moonlight shone favorably on her pale ass cheeks. She introduced herself as Julia.

Kev was happy to let them hang all over him. He liked being admired, and even objectified. And what was more, he felt a weird satisfaction, knowing that it made their peers jealous to be seen with a guy like him. When they asked him to flex, he indulged them, cycling through a few of his favorite poses. A wicked grin crossed Bhavna’s face as he went along, while Julia simply sat there, stunned, her mouth hanging open in a lusty O.

Despite their interest, he could tell they were shy. So after he’d had enough, he was the one who took it upon himself to say, “What if we found somewhere quiet and got to know each other better?”

A thrill visibly ran through Bhavna and Julia as they exchanged glances. “Both of us?” said Julia.

Kev nodded. He’d never been one to subscribe to the classic guy threesome fantasy. His lack of experience was intimidating enough when there was only one girl around; what the hell was he supposed to do with two? But somehow, for some reason, he knew that this was going to be what excited them most.

Bhavna peeled away and held a hurried conference with an Asian girl in their group, who Kev figured had to be Andy’s cousin. She flashed her friends a look of jealousy, but after a moment nodded and whispered something back to Bhavna. When Bhavna returned, she was grinning. “They have a guest room. Come on.”

When they approached the guest room, instinct took over again. With no effort at all, Kev grabbed Julia and swept her up into his arms. She gave up a thrilled gasp, then clung to him as he carried her after Bhavna into the room, then slammed the door shut with a kick.

Their swimsuits came off, and soon the three of them were all naked and clustered together on the bed, a tangle of lips and limbs. He kissed Julia deeply as Bhavna’s hands caressed his muscles and cock, then switched to kissing Bhavna while Julia took her turn exploring his body instead. Mischievously, he slipped a pair of fingers into Julia’s wet cunt and crooked them back towards him, and her whole body rocked with a sudden shudder of pleasure.

He told himself he should be panicking about how to navigate this. But instead, he was calm. He could feel the nerves emanating from the other two, and immediately understood that he had to be the stable one, game for anything. Eventually, he lay back on the bed and nudged the girls into position. At his instruction, Bhavna lowered herself down onto his cock, and with each rock of her hips her huge boobs swung and swayed. Pleased with her, he reached up and tweaked one of her deep brown nipples. He was rewarded with the feeling of her pussy tensing up all around him.

But he wasn’t going to leave Julia out. He guided her above his face, then nudged her down until the pink folds of her pussy hovered just within his tongue’s reach. He leaned up, and with practiced ease began to lick at her, savoring the tangy taste on his tongue as Julia’s wispy body began to rock in time with his lapping. And as the three of them got more and more into it, through fogged-up glasses he saw Bhavna and Julia at last lean forward and begin to passionately make out with each other, their tongues slithering in and out of sight as their lips meshed and mashed.

Julia was the first to cum. She was quiet as the orgasm racked her long, thin body. Kev’s tongue teased her clit a few more times as she finished, and then collapsed with a sigh next to him, flushed and panting. Seeing her friend cum, Bhavna began to ride him harder, and soon enough she let out a full-throated scream as she gushed. She made to get off him, but he put a firm hand on her generous hip to make her stay. Now that they were both taken care of, it was his turn, and he wasn’t stopping until he got there.

It was only another minute, and then he came with a roar. Julia had been kissing and groping his muscles, but she yanked away as his entire body flexed all at once. “Oh fuck,” Bhavna moaned, as syrupy white cum seeped from her tight brown pussy. “Oh fuck, Kev...fuck…”

And then she lay down next to him, her breasts heaving with each deep breath.

Julia had only just begun to recover. Her fingers traced a line up and down his tight abs. “Where did they find you?”

Kev just grinned and lay back lazily. This had been almost as good a workout as his session at the gym this morning.

Almost.

Eventually, the girls made their excuses to return to the party. Kev watched them go with a smirk. He knew how much noise they’d made because of him. There was no hiding that from everyone outside. They’d return to the pool party, their hair mussed, faces flushed, straps out of place, and every single person there would know that Kev had fucked them.

As he set about collecting his swimsuit from the floor, he caught sight of his phone. He’d brought it in with him to keep track of the time; as much fun as he was having tonight, he had to get a good night’s sleep if he wanted to lift big in the morning. But he saw that he’d received a text only ten minutes ago.

Hey, it read. What’re you doing tonight?

Attached was a mirror selfie: Alison’s tattooed ass in a black lace thong, tight and inviting.

The soft glow of his phone screen washed across his straight white teeth as he grinned.