The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well-Rounded

THURSDAY

“Hey,” said Alison. “Get up, will you? You’re crushing me.”

Kev’s eyes opened, then blinked to adjust. He felt an unfamiliar mattress beneath his back, saw an unfamiliar ceiling overhead. And laying on this bed next to him, her neon purple hair puddled around her pierced, freckled face, was Alison.

He rolled over, and she slid out from under him. Their bodies were slick with sweat where they’d rested against each other. Even without his glasses, he could appreciate the sight of her shredded, athletic body, and the elaborate patchwork of tattoos that adorned it.

“Are you gonna do your thing?” she said as he got up and grabbed his glasses from the bedside table.

“Gotta,” said Kev.

Alison’s room had a lot more personality than his; there were band posters on every surface, shelves full of books, and a closet overflowing with outfits in shades that ranged from dark black to darker black. To look at this place, one never would’ve guessed that it belonged to a personal trainer. But one thing her room did have in common with his was the full-length mirror.

He cast a critical eye on his physique as he admired its reflection. He’d crossed the line into heavyweight a little while back, and he was aiming to make it to super heavyweight by this time next year. Not even out of high school, and already he was on track to make big moves onto the bodybuilding circuit once contest season began.

“I get it,” Alison said with a roll of her eyes, coming up next to him as he threw a side tricep flex. Standing next to him, she only came up a little bit past his shoulders. “You’re hot. You’re big. You’re strong enough to rip a phone book in half, and I want to spend the rest of the day fucking you in every room of my apartment until it’s so wrecked I’ll never get my deposit back.”

“You know how to talk to a guy,” Kev said, reversing his pose to showcase his other tricep bulge along the back of his arm. Her words had made something else bulge beneath the surface of his tight black bikini briefs. “You working this morning?”

“Nah, thank god. I’m off. Might still go in to get a quick pump, though.” Now that she was on her feet, Alison had begun inspecting her own body in the mirror. “What about you? You’ve gotta get there soon, don’t you?”

He slid his big, strong hands around her hips and began to guide her away from the mirror. “I can be a little late.”

Kev had first lost his virginity on a school trip back in eighth grade. In hindsight, it’d been stupid; they’d barely had any protection, and it would have been all too easy for them to get caught. But Becca Kwan had liked his muscles, and he’d liked to eye the top of her thong straps when she sat two seats up from him in algebra. When she’d approached him and whispered the idea in his ear, how could he have possibly said no?

Since then, getting action hadn’t been a problem for him. Being an athlete put him in close proximity with the cheerleaders, while being a wrestler specifically meant he had access to the dance team, who practiced in the same gym that they did. He was thinking about going out for the swim team this spring. He didn’t think the coaches would mind gaining a guy as strong as him, even if he was an upperclassman, but what he was really thinking about were all the hot, fit swimmer girls who’d see him almost naked every single day. He liked to fuck, and the body he’d earned had made him his own best advertisement.

That experience showed when he fucked Alison. She was older, but somehow Kev always knew just how to put her in her place. She was impatient and snarky because her life was full of people who expected her to take care of them and make decisions for them. To her, the ultimate escape was being able to put all that down and just let someone else do everything for her. For Kev, understanding that was as easy and natural as tracking nutrient macros or calibrating a long-term workout plan.

So when they fucked, as they did now, he forced her to stand, legs splayed as she bent over and braced herself against a wall. With each stroke of his cock, he reminded her what pathetic whore she was, and she rewarded him with husky moans of pleasure and encouragement. When he played with her body, his touch veered just enough into painful so the danger would heighten her excitement even more. And when he laid her down on the bed and wrapped his hands around her throat, her fingernails gouged long scratches in the muscular canvas of his back as she writhed with orgasm.

She was breathing hard when they broke apart, but Kev still felt great. He wouldn’t have minded another go-around with her, honestly, but time was no longer on his side. He could still make this morning’s workout, but only if he jogged double-time to get there. He glanced down at his powerful legs, with their football-sized quads and bulging calves. That wouldn’t be a problem.

Alison was still mewling and stroking herself on the bed when he left, and he allowed himself to feel the satisfaction of a job well done. If this was how his Thursday was going to start, that boded well for his date with Tanya tonight.

* * *

“Keep it up,” Lisa said, as he cranked out another rep on the bench press. The stacked redhead loomed over him, spotting him as he ran through his routine. The overloaded bar clanged with each rep, and a powerful grunt ripped through Kev’s throat.

“Hey,” she warned him. “None of that grunting shit, got it? No one’s impressed with that.”

Most of the women in the gym pursued the fitness model look: tight, toned muscles, a defined midsection, and a round, iron-hard ass. Lisa, on the other hand, had decided that anything worth doing was worth overdoing. She was massive, almost as big as Kev himself, and he didn’t doubt that she could put up this weight just as easily as he. He imagined the sports bra and shorts she wore as her uniform were just about the biggest size the gym offered; no other woman on the staff came even close to her mass.

He sat up, sweat pouring down him in streams. It was particularly hot in the gym today, and it was a tricky balance for him to compensate for that moisture loss while not bloating himself with water weight. He was anticipating being shirtless tonight, and he didn’t want to ruin his hard-won definition just by being greedy at the fountain.

“Your form’s shit,” said Lisa. Her cannonball-like shoulders tensed as she folded her arms beneath her huge, obviously fake tits. “No wonder your pecs are lagging.”

“My pecs are shredded,” Kev shot back. He flexed them in turn, a quick little dance, just to show he was serious.

“Your pecs should be fucking glorious,” Lisa said with a shake of her head. “Instead, they’re just fine, and you’re trusting everyone to ignore that because you’ve got a pretty face. We’re gonna hit them real hard this morning, and you’re gonna thank me later.”

Kev liked how much of a hardass Lisa was with him. Other people in the gym tended to defer to him because of his size…and he couldn’t really blame them, honestly. After all, he couldn’t have gotten a body like this if he didn’t know what he was doing. But Lisa wasn’t the kind of person who could be satisfied, and that ruthless perfectionism was gonna make him look great on that contest stage, even if it hurt like a bitch in the here and now.

When they were done, he made to head for the locker room, but Lisa shook her head. “Let’s step into the office,” she said, “and look over your membership.”

Despite how he’d kicked off his day, he felt his cock immediately begin to harden. “There any problems?”

She very clearly eyed the growing bulge in the front of his short, tight exercise shorts. “Nothing we can’t work out.”

Lisa was another partner who hadn’t been hard for Kev to figure out. She’d spent a lot of her earlier life getting pushed around by people who underestimated her for being small and cute. Now that she had some serious weight to her, nothing delighted her more than to throw it around. So when she told him to strip, he did, taking care to do it deliberately, teasing her with every inch of his body as he revealed them. When she sat back on the manager’s desk and told him to strip her next, he peeled each article of her clothing off—all three of them—and took his time worshipping her huge muscles as she flexed them. And when she leaned back and spread her legs and told him to lick her cunt until she screamed, he dropped to his knees and bent to the task with enthusiasm and gusto while he stroked his boner with one hand to keep it active.

When they were done, she began filling a blender that stood in the corner. A few moments later, she’d whirred up a fresh batch of protein shake, which he gratefully accepted. He’d started out suspicious of the chalky, artificial chocolate flavor, but after so many years of hard lifting and dieting he’d practically forgotten what real chocolate tasted like in the first place.

“You competing on Saturday?” she said as he gulped down half of the shake in one go. The internal calorie counter in his head started running.

“Nah, not yet,” Kev said. “I’m not ready.”

“What’re you talking about?” Lisa said. “You’d run away with heavyweight. Everyone in this gym’s built, but they’ve got nothing on you.”

“Daniel’s got plenty on me.” The dedication in his voice steadied it against his hard breathing.

Lisa grinned knowingly. “You’re going after the king, huh?”

“Why wear a hat when you can have a crown?” He downed the rest of his protein shake, then slammed the empty glass on the desk. “Thanks for the fuck. See you this afternoon?”

“Can’t wait for it,” Lisa said airily. “Shut the door on your way out.”

Expanding his workout schedule to twice a day had been a hard sell for his folks, who were very concerned that he was spending so much time worshipping at the temple of iron. They wanted him to be well-rounded, they insisted, and all that time pumping up meant no time with his books or studies. Kev was no kind of idiot; even without studying, he was smart enough that he could bullshit his way through school well enough and skate by on B’s. He knew he’d be fine. And besides, he thought as he jogged past a girl who turned all the way around to gape at him, it was the summer. This was a time for getting big, looking good, and fucking every girl in town.

“Bhavna?” he said, coming to ninety percent of a stop. Sure enough, there was the Indian girl from Daniel’s party. She had on a set of workout wear, freshly bought: a loose, open top and a pair of high-waisted black leggings.

She looked flustered to see him. “Kev!” she said, her voice high. “I didn’t know I’d run into you…” She tried to play it cool, but by now Kev was well-used to the sensation of peoples’ eyes hungrily taking in his body. Besides, what was the point in being coy with a girl you’d just met in a three-way with her best friend?

“You going to work out or something?” Kev said.

“Yeah,” Bhavna said. “I couldn’t stop thinking about your body, and your muscles, and how hot...I mean, anyway,” she added quickly, “it made me realize I’ve let myself go a little, and I wanted to do something about it. Daniel told me about the gym where you guys work out, so I thought I’d give it a try.”

A sudden feeling gripped him. It was good that Bhavna wanted to do something for herself, wanted to take steps towards self-improvement. It was so important that he encourage her, and let her know just what a great place the gym really was. “I think that’s awesome,” he said. “You’re already super cute, but after a couple sessions, I bet you’re gonna be the hottest girl in your class.”

She perked up: a whole-body reaction as powerful as a sneeze. “Really?” she said. “You think so?”

“Definitely,” Kev said. “Just make sure you know what you want, and your trainers will help take care of the rest. Ask for Brett, when you get there. I bet he’ll take care of you.”

“Brett,” Bhavna repeated. “Got it. Thanks again, Kev! For, uh, everything.”

He favored her with a smooth, wolfish grin. “The pleasure was mine.”

“Maybe we could try it again sometime…?” she said.

“Yeah,” Kev said. “We’ll talk about it. But right now, I’m on the clock.” The protein shake had been good, but by the time he got home and showered up, he was going to be due for another meal: probably an egg white omelette. He took off at a healthy run. “See you around, Bhavna!”

* * *

When his parents came home that night, he had just stepped out of the shower for the second time that day. Lisa had absolutely pulverized his shoulders and upper back, and it had felt good to let the hot water run across his corded, defined muscles. He wandered into the kitchen wearing only a pair of old jeans that practically looked like a coat of paint on his quads. There, he saw the two of them working together on dinner. They both looked up when he thundered in on heavy footfalls.

“Kevin,” his mom said. “Did you have a good day?”

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He’d tried to tell them so many times that he went by Kev, not Kevin. But he guessed you had to be a stubborn goat to emigrate here from Korea, start up with nothing, and work your way up to this, so he figured there would be no changing her mind. At least she didn’t call him SeungJae.

“Yeah,” he said, squeezing past them to get some water in the fridge. Their kitchen was pretty big for a house its size, but his body always made for a tight fit. “Got in some good sessions. I’m closing in on some PRs, and I’m looking tighter than ever.” I also fucked two gym employees, plus the girl at the coffee shop, he added silently before adding vocally: “And I’ve got a date in a little bit.

His parents exchanged looks of surprise. “You didn’t tell us about a date,” said his dad.

He hefted a water bottle in his huge hand, then guzzled its contents down in a single go. “Yeah, well,” Kev said, “it was pretty last-minute. Tanya from the gym and I have been vibing for a while, so we decided we’re gonna grab a bite tonight and see what’s up.”

Worry slanted his mother’s mouth. “That girl…”

“Look mom,” Kev sighed. “College didn’t work for her, alright? It doesn’t work for everyone. She’s home now, but she’s taking care of herself and being a responsible adult. Isn’t that the kind of future you want for me?”

“We were talking with her parents,” said his dad. “They want her to go back to Georgetown.”

“That place was wasted on her,” Kev said. “She’s got a real talent for training. You see this?” He indicated his swollen, steel-carved torso. “This is the house that Tanya Takeuchi built. All those gold medals I’ve got for wrestling? She’s why I crush it every season.”

For just a moment, it occurred to Kevin that that timeline didn’t make any sense. But just as quickly as the thought flitted into his mind, it flitted out again, and disappeared into the ether.

Kev’s parents didn’t seem to notice anything off, either. “We know that,” said his dad. “And we’re proud of you for doing so much. We just want a good future for you and your sister. We worked really hard to get here…”

“And I’m working really hard now,” Kev promised, then gave a demonstrative flex of his tree-like arms. “The world’s different, appa. Asian kids don’t have to be doctors and engineers anymore to get ahead. We can do anything now. Isn’t that the kind of world you worked to build?”

His parents looked at each other again, but he knew he had them with that.

* * *

Going out to eat with bodybuilders was always a tricky thing. If you were in a bulking phase, it was hard to stop from bankrupting yourself as you tried to hit all your macros for dinner. If you were in a cutting phase, the average American restaurant’s menu had fewer options for you than it did a peanut-allergic vegan with a gluten sensitivity. And then there was the other fact that Kev was still a student, and didn’t have a whole lot of money to pay for his own stuff.

Fortunately, Tanya had taken care of everything on that count. She’d chosen Nozaki, a sushi place built like an old Japanese mansion with tall, curving roofs of dark wood. He stepped out of his parents’ car in a blazer and button-down that strained against his muscles. A valet hurried to take his keys. “That’ll be $10, sir,” they said.

“Put your wallet away, SeungJae. I’ve got this.” Both he and the valet turned to see Tanya Takeuchi. She wore a tight red tube dress that held up her tits like a shelf, while its bottom hem fell short of her mid-thigh. Her blonde-streaked hair was down, bouncing in time with each step she took in five-inch scarlet wedges. A thick silver chain dangled from her neck, bright against her perfectly tanned skin. Her mouth was quirked in that familiar grin, now decorated with a slash of lipstick the color of a firetruck.

“Holy shit, dude,” the valet whispered.

“I know, right?” SeungJae whispered back.

“I don’t even like girls,” they said, “but I sure as hell like her.”

SeungJae fistbumped them, then returned his attention to the date who rightfully owned it. “You look—”

“Like I’m trying to make every man I meet cream his pants?” Tanya said. “That was the idea. Come on, they have a table ready for us.”

“This place looks really fancy,” SeungJae said. “You think they’ll even allow a Korean like me in?”

Tanya chuckled. “We’re all Americans here. Do you really believe anyone still holds the old grudges?”

“Can you imagine telling your grandparents you’re dating a Korean boy?”

“Fair point.”

He wasn’t as familiar with Japanese food, so he let Tanya handle the ordering. After all, she was his personal trainer; he trusted her to pick sushi rolls that would still fit within his daily allotments for protein and carbs. And besides, it gave him a chance to sit back and be quietly impressed as she casually placed their order to the waiter in rapid-fire Japanese that sounded fluent, at least to him. It wasn’t until the waiter took the menus away that SeungJae realized she hadn’t even bothered looking at them once. Between his hulking thighs, his cock stirred. He loved the shit out of a competent woman.

Once the trays of rolls began to arrive, he tore into them with the kind of hunger two grueling workouts (and three pleasurable ones) bought you. No matter how much he ate, the waiter just kept the rolls coming. He felt like he’d eaten five hundred bucks’ worth of fancy tuna all on his own, but the whole meal Tanya just smiled and encouraged him to eat his fill.

As they ate, they talked. There were no awkward pauses, no uncomfortable silences as someone desperately searched for the right question to rekindle the conversation. Everything they said led to more, and more. Tanya told him about the guy she’d gotten mixed up with her first semester, the one who’d driven her to lifting in the first place. “I don’t have to worry about him anymore,” she said proudly, “and he doesn’t have to worry about chewing.”

It felt incredible, being able to talk frankly with someone about the parts of his life not just anyone would understand. Tanya’s parents were very much like his own: desiring of successful children, but narrow-minded in their definition of what success could be. And like him, Tanya had found that her strongest tool of empowerment wasn’t her brain, but her body.

“It’s like, why can’t people appreciate what trainers do?” She gracefully popped another spicy mackerel roll into her mouth. “Everyone loves engineers, but not everyone has a bridge, or a building, or a motorized hadron collider to look after. Know what everyone does have?”

“A body?” SeungJae said.

“A body.” She sighed and leaned back in her seat. The light hit her at an angle that made her swollen tits look downright painterly. “I wish my folks could appreciate that. I wish they could appreciate this.” She gestured to her flawless figure. “I didn’t just win it in a raffle, you know? I worked hard for it. I earned it. Isn’t hard work, like, our peoples’ whole thing?”

SeungJae scooted closer to her in the booth and laid a hand on her well-muscled thigh. “I appreciate your body.” He slipped another piece of sushi in his mouth. “Want to grab the check and get out of here?”

To his surprise, Tanya said, “No.” And then she grabbed his hand and guided it past the hem of her dress, until his fingers were nuzzled against the paper-thin layer of warm silk that stood between him and her pussy. “You’re gonna do me right here.”

He didn’t hesitate. With practiced confidence, his fingers pulled her panties aside before one slid in, and then another.

“More,” Tanya whispered, leaning hard over the table. Her tits dangled above her plate, as her dress fought in vain against the combined forces of their size and the law of gravity.

SeungJae wasn’t the kind of guy to say no. He slipped a third finger past her soaking wet lips, and was rewarded with a low, shuddering gasp of pleasure that she barely managed to keep at a civil level. After a second, she regained her composure and leaned back, a lazy smile on her face. “Alright, Korean boy,” she said. “Do your worst.”

He thought of the piano lessons he’d quickly abandoned as a child, and used those memories to guide him as he played the instrument that was Tanya’s body. He kept a careful tempo, knowing what keys to press when he wanted a moan or sigh or a strangled scream. He made sure to vary it up. He knew that he couldn’t very well have her screaming his name at the top of her lungs in the middle of this busy restaurant. But he also knew that if he really wanted to make it happen, he could.

At every turn, his instincts told him what Tanya wanted, and this risk of attention was exactly it. Here was a girl who’d always been under a magnifying glass: from her parents, from her teachers, from her professors at Georgetown. She had been under constant scrutiny her entire life, never allowed to present herself with so much as a hair out of place. What could be more empowering then, he thought, than to invite that scrutiny still, and to meet it with an empty reservoir of fucks to give?

“Did you enjoy everything?” their waiter said the next time he approached the table. “You certainly look like you did,” he added, eyeing the empty trays that littered its lacquered wooden surface.

“Oh yes,” SeungJae said smoothly. He found himself slipping into something of a bad boy role as their little show went on. “We’ve been having a great time. Right, Tanya?” Before she could answer, he brushed a finger right over her wet clit.

She gasped hard and her whole body jerked upright. “Yeah,” she panted, then grinned. “Everything about tonight’s been great.”

The waiter stared as her voice fluctuated in the middle of the word “great,” courtesy of a well-timed flex of SeungJae’s powerful fingers. “Well, shall I bring you your check…?”

“Actually,” Tanya said, struggling in vain to keep her voice level, “could you show us a oh god dessert menu?”

The waiter cocked his head. “Is everything okay, ma’am?”

“We’re fine here,” SeungJae said, as he rolled his fingers in a way that had Tanya leaning her head back as she bit her lip to keep in a scream. “Just an old inside joke we have. So if you’d bring us that dessert menu…”

The waiter gulped, then dismissed himself.

“You,” Tanya gasped, “are an utter bastard.” But she was grinning.

He returned the grin as he inserted his fourth finger and watched her practically fold in half. He leaned in as she looked up at him with lustful disbelief.

“You,” he whispered, “have no idea.”