The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 7 of What Dreams Are Made Of, by littlefrog66

A Five Course Dinner On Helen,

* * *

Helen was deeply resentful of her lot in life lately. Being the Hive’s, well the whole damn Island’s really, representative in the UN had been fun for a while. Derrick, Derrick Green, Raymond Forbes Assistant was a good escort, pleasant company, and even a decent bodyguard when necessary. Ok, he and some of the other girls were even considerate lovers, but they were no substitute for Harry himself. It was hard being imprinted on a man that hardly had time to see her once a month.

Ever since she had woken up in that damn bunker, and locked eyes with Harry, nothing had been the same. Even after Aurora and Alice explained about the nannies, she knew that Harry was the only man for her, and yet she was the one that saw him the least. Even her girlfriends from school got to see him more. Well sure they had needed his help back then, after being enslaved by their own fathers and used like furniture, what else did you expect, but it still just wasn’t fair. Five years and she was lucky to see him once a month, and then for only a couple of hours. Sure she could always get in touch via their connection, which made all this bearable, but she had to share him with the rest of the Hive then too.

As she dressed for their once a month get together with Momma and Daddy, at Trump Towers this time, since Daddy was out of office now, it wasn’t the White House or one of the presidential retreats anymore. She went over again in her head what five years with Harry had brought her. Sure she was twenty-four and her own independent woman. Sure she headed up the Box Foundation. Sure, to hear News Week tell it, she had single handily stopped all nuclear proliferation on Planet Earth with the Box, but at what cost to herself. It was said now that she was more closely guarded than Daddy had ever been now.

Yes, the people loved her, well most of them anyway, but every industrial nation’s government, every major corporation, every would-be two-bit dictator either hated her and wished her dead, or wished to capture and use her. They had even tried their damnedest to do it too.

She had become a symbol, a symbol they would gladly pay to have wiped out or captured. There were now three layers of security around her at all times. The outer layer of uniformed security guards, people that were hired because of their appearance alone. The Hulk Hogan and Jessey Ventura look-alikes, men able to impose their own bodies between her and any physical danger.

Then came the Girls that stayed close to her at all times. Girls that were recruited by the Hive for their martial skills and good looks, and because all of them looked similar to her, and dressed similarly to her too, making it harder to actually identify her in the crowd. Next came the overhead security that Robbie and Bob provided. Not only did they monitor all the electronic chatter surrounding them, but they both also had control of collimated Xray lasers that could take out a small tank, or listen to the conversation in a parked car that lingered too long in front of the hotel. It just wasn’t fair to expect her to live this way, none of the other Girls had to.

Tonight’s dinner was just for her. There was just Harry and her Mother and Father. Ed was out of office now for nearly three years. Her security detail was much bigger than the Secret Service detail he was left with now.

“Well, Ed what do you plan to do now that your out of a job and settled down.” Harry started off again tonight.

“I guess what every ex-president has done for the last hundred years. Go to work for some nonprofit or start my own Harry.” Ed answered.

“I have already lined him up with my charities Harry.” Francis, Helen’s mother, put in possessively.

“How would you feel about taking over for Helen in the UN Fran?” I ventured to asked.

“And what would Helen do Harry?” Fran asked, shocked at the suggestion.

“Yes Harry, what would Helen do? Ha, ha.” Ed mockingly asked.

“Yes, Harry what would you have me doing now,” Helen demanded, but unexpectantly happy all the same.

«Anything you wanted to do Helen Dear.» I told her over our link.

“I thought me and Helen would finally get married. If Helen consents.” I put in as I sank to one knee.

“And if I don’t consent, what then Harry Evans.” Helen would have her way no matter what.

“Then I’d die of a broken heart, my love.” I deadpanned from my position on one knee looking up into her radiant face. “Will you be my wife Helen?”

“Oh, you already know I will,” Helen answered.

«Oh Master that is more than I ever expected.» Helen broadcast on our open channel for all the other Girls to hear.

Best wishes came back from all the other Girls in range as a babble of broken thoughts. Fran and Helen started hugging each other and making wedding plans. Ed took my elbow and lead me off to the side.

“Harry you know we want what’s best for Helen, but are you sure this is a good ideal. I mean I know about your harem. I also know that Helen is one of your Girls already. Fran doesn’t and I don’t want either hurt.” Ed confided to me.

“Ed as your aware Robbie and the Girls were sent back here to save Helen from that terrorist attack at the USC campus. We thought we had diffused it without any harm, but Ray had the last laugh on us all. He somehow infected her with those damn nanobots and we had to make her one of my Girls to save her. I never intentionally went out to capture her, but now that I’ve got her I have to say I love her.”

“But is that enough to base a marriage on Harry,” Ed asked.

“Ed I’ll be honest with you. This is not just me. This is Robbie and the Hive too. They have plans for me and Helen, the Box, and the nannies. For this whole Earth, I guess you would have to say.” I finished up rather lamely.

“All I ask Harry, well what any good father asks I guess, is love her and treat her well Harry. I already know this is what she wants. I’m going to miss my little girl Harry.” Ed told me and then turned back to join Fran and Helen making their plans for the wedding. The last thing I wanted or needed for that matter was a celebrity wedding. So far I had managed to dodge all that. I had never even gone in or out of the front gate at the White House.

My own Father had been much older than my Mother when they married and I was conceived. He was well content to be a blue collar union laborer and make a top union wage. In fact, when he was offered a promotion to management several times, he refused each and every time, because he would have had to leave the union. My Mother, on the other hand, was a social climber, she got her Real Estate license and never looked back. In no time she was making more money in commissions than my Father which made for an unhappy marriage. She wanted more for me and my sister and sometimes pushed us hard to live up to her expectations for us.

When I was old enough I learned the difference between a formal and informal place setting at a high-end restaurant or fancy shindig. Which fork to use, what side of the plate the knife goes on, what to use the third spoon on, or what the fourth course is, but most times I preferred to play the “Ugly American” at the table and cut everything with the edge of the fork and scoop it up with a spoon.

Out of Marine boot camp and Giger, I was given a choice of Annapolis or Quantico, in other words, Navy or Marine officers candidate school. I chose Annapolis, I had learned the hard way that I didn’t love to run, and was given papers to turn in at my next duty station after leave. Of course by the time I got to San Diego MCRD Radio School I had decided that being an officer and gentleman was not in my future. Those papers got dumped in a convent garbage can before I got to MCRD’s gates.

Now as the reincarnation of my own son I was just decently old, not obscenely old now. Well young enough for Helen to marry, no worse than Jackie and Onassis. When we forted the bloodless coup against Ed and Helen by the real power structure in Washington, D.C. it left a big hole for us to fill. The Box, the Moon Base, the space drive, everything was pretty much an open secret now. The CEO’s that led the attempted takeover escaped and had taken shelter with the other nations that could protect them. They traded their knowledge for safety and temporary sanitary.

Now years later everything had stabilized again. Box were provided to everyone that needed them for peaceful purposes. Oil was being phased out, but slowly, in a controlled manner. More fuel efficient engines and less pollution were required things now. Nuclear reactors were required to be regulated and inspected by our teams and any off the books experimentation was strictly taboo without UN sanction or approval.

A couple of years ago Helen and the group of other nations she organized started issuing mandates. At first, Helen’s mandates had been laughed at. Then after several tries at invading the Island and discovering the Shield around it, they started taking her seriously. When Helen announced that the Island would be sending inspection teams to inspect maybe a hundred sites around the world it stirred up a hornet’s nest. Then the world powers began to take her seriously, well as a serious threat to their sovereignty anyway. Finally, the UN and Helen chose two isolated black sites, one in Siberia and one in Kansas, and set a date for them to be opened for inspection to make their point.

When the day came for the inspection the two UN inspection teams were turned away at the gates. The UN gave both the US and Russia 24 hours to open them or suffer the consequences. Exactly 24 hours later both bases disappeared. Where they had been, there was now a fucking big hole in the ground. Well, to be exact there were now two identical fucking big holes in the ground.

Both nations loudly protested, demanding to know what kind of weapon was used to annihilate their facilities, but nobody was listening to them now. Helen issued another mandate to the US and Russia, agree to open the facilities or lose them forever. Finally after much saber rattling the US and Russia agreed. The next day the two sites reappeared as if they had never been gone.

Upon inspection, it was confirmed that they were both biological and germ warfare facilities, and ordered closed and disbanded. Once again the US and Russia refused. Once again they were given 24 hours, this time to evacuate all personal or lose them forever. Once again 24 hours later both sites disappeared again. This time no offer was made to return the two facilities or any personnel that were still at them. Needless to say, no further resistance was put up to the UN inspection teams.

* * *

“Well, Ann who thought this one up.” I innocently asked.

“This was strictly C Pod’s ideal Harry. Cherry, China, Crystal, Cheryl, and Clara have sort of made themselves your experts on the ships. They have been investigating what you can do with the tech and this is what they came up with.” Ann went on to explain.

“Sir.” Cherry broke in. “We decided to attach ourselves to the Builders and the problem in AE3’s universe. We have come to the conclusion that none of our current technology is applicable to their situation. While we were investigating though we became aware of the problem Helen was facing. China though she had a unique answer to Helen’s problem. I’ll let China explain.” Cherry invites her fellow Pod mate to continue.

“As I’m sure you know Sir, the Cloak not only makes us invisible, it also phases us out of this reality. While cloaked nothing can touch us, but we aren’t blind and can see out of it. We’re just invisible to everybody around us. We, us and the Builders both, conjecture that even a tactical nuclear weapon would not cause us any real physical problem. We are not so certain about a neutron bomb and its effects on us. We aren’t really sure how much hard radiation gets through, enough intense radiation produced might get through to cause us harm. The Cloak only works with things that are actually in contact with it though.

The Shield on the other hand literally imposes a blank physical wall between us and the object we activate the shield against. We are literally blind while the shield is up though, and that is a real drawback. At the time Molly, on the Moon, was working on the Moon Base’s new shield with Robbie and Bob the ship, along with some Builders themselves. Do you know we have a couple of dozen around all the time now? While we were working we discovered that the shield is actually a sphere, and the size of the Sphere is adjustable by the person inside it.” China paused.

“We also discovered that neither the Builders nor the Bobs themselves had ever actually activated a shield on something like the Moon Base. Some people are still arguing over the old, “When the irresistible force meets the immovable object”, and E=MC squared arguments. Nobody actually knew what would happen to the part of the Shield that met the Moon’s surface. The Builders had intentionally avoided testing it on solid dense matter.” She paused again and looked at me expectantly.

“Ok, I’ll bite China, what happens?” I laughed.

“Well nothing that you can see, but it’s still there.” She responds.

“And?” I asked, well prompted her to go on.

“Don’t you get it, Master? Install a drive and the Moon Base is a space ship now.

“And that’s what you did with those places in Kansas and Russia?” I questioned.

“Yes Sir, it worked like a charm, our teams turned on the Shields and Cloak, and we moved them.”

“Where are they now.” I had to ask.

“They are now our first new extra-planetary colonists Sir.”

“What!” I sputtered surprised.

“We had Bob to take them to an uninhabited Earth-like planet out there in the universe and leave them there.”

“You just left them there?” I laughed.

“Well it’s a little more complicated than that, but yes we landed them a little offshore and at the predetermined time the Shield was turned off. Our Girls then turned on their personal Cloak and quietly left. We picked them up then and left there.” Cherry put in.

“And what happens to them Cherry?” I really didn’t want to know, but figured I had a duty to ask anyway.

“Oh, we’ll keep an eye on them, but none of us feel sorry for them Master. Trust me, Sir, when I say this world is a much better place, and certainly a safer place without them, or their facility for that matter, on this Earth.”

«Amend Sister.» Came back from the rest of C Pod hovering out there and listening. It also came back as an echo from the rest of the Girls on the link too.

* * *

“Alone at last with Master.” Helen sighed, as she leaned back on the closed room door and locked it with her hands behind her back. “Now you are all mine.”

“And what does my slave want Helen?” I teased her.

“What she always wants Harry! You, just you Master.

“You are mine Helen, your all mine now my slave.” I forcefully repeated as I approached her. When I got close enough I turned her around and enfolded her into my chest and then tilted her face up and back where I could kiss her full luscious lips. As our lips met I snaked my tongue in to explore her tongue and mouth, finally giving her lower lip a little nip as I broke the kiss.

“On the bed slave,” I ordered, pushing her away, then walked over to the in-house service telephone. Picking it up, I asked for the kitchen. Helen meanwhile literally dived onto the king-sized bed and flipped onto her back.

“Kitchen, I need some late night snacks delivered up to our suite ASAP,” I said into the phone’s mouthpiece.

“And what would that be Sir.” Came back over the line.

“Dole pineapple slices, some honey, a can of sweetened condensed milk, Amarillo if you have it.”

“Oh don’t forget the whipped cream Master,” Helen called from the bed.

“Oh yes, some whipped cream and some chocolate syrup too..., and two or three changes of bed linen too while you’re at it.” After receiving confirmation from whoever was on duty in the kitchen tonight I hung up and turned back to Helen.

“Are you ready to receive your reward slave.” I started our familiar role-play.

“Oh yes, Master,” Helen begged.

“You are unable to move now.” Leaning down I whispered into her ear. Then I began to open my gift-wrapped present. First I opened her frilly blue blouse exposing her bra encase mammies to my lecherous old eyes. Helen the ever so pragmatic member of My Girls chose to wear a front clasp nursing bra complete with absorbent pads which fully supported her ripe fruit and allowed for good drainage. It also made her goodies that much easier to get to.

“Close your eyes, Helen. In a moment your breasts are going to be freed from this awful contraption. When they are free your nipples will become sensitive, extremely sensitive. More sensitive than ever before. Do you understand slave.”

“Oh yes, Master.” Helen moaned.

I can’t really honestly say that Helen’s breasts were that much more exceptionally beautiful than any of my other Girls breasts, but they were certainly an ample full handful. I had come to accept that variety is the spice of life, and I certainly had a lot of spice these days. Helen’s breasts though were certainly very very perky and had outstanding large puffy pink nipples, with wide silver dollar size aureoles surrounding those baby bottle size nipples. Also, thanks to some simple hypnotic programming, and a little hormone therapy, they now produced an abundance of milk. To keep her lactating Ann and the other Girls suckled her on a regular basis and acted as her own personal milking machines, drawing out her milk before it became too unpleasant. She also had the ever-popular electric breast pump to relieve the building pressure of that milk too.

All this came about because the Hive had discovered my early adolescence fetish for “Milk Maids” and Helen learned about it from them. I figure that Lucy, or another of Helen’s former college friends, now part of June’s Brood, told her about, “The Treatment”. Anyway, she chose to undergo “the Treatment”, and become one. Milk Maids are young women that because of a hormonal imbalance lactate and produce milk, without being pregnant. In fact, they are often immature adolescent virgins. Today girls as young as 13 and as old 60 can begin or can be induced to restart, lactating again. In Helen’s case, she chose to fulfill one of my fantasies.

When all this started I had some basic impressions about hypnosis having seen the movies “the Manchurian Candidate”, “The Hypnotic Eye”, and later “She Did What He Wanted”. Heck in college I even took some elective courses in psychology and social psychology and learned a little more. I was one of those people that said hypnosis couldn’t be real, and it couldn’t ever happen to me, because I was too strong-willed. On the other hand Ann, Becky, Candy, Edith, and Diane, the ABC’s that Robbie brought back from the future knew it all. After June they had given me a liberal education in Erotic Hypnosis, which is quite different from the movie version of the evil doctor.

Erotic Hypnosis is real, well as real as anything dealing with the human mind is real anyway. The real key to Erotic Hypnosis though is, “It’s real because the women it works on want it to be real”. Sometimes I wonder if the Girls have not worked on me too. If they have how would I really know. I know that I find myself acting more, how do I put it, acting more Masterful now.

Since then I have found that a certain type of woman, Oh Hell, let me amend that statement to say, FEMALES, secretly WANT the erotic hypnosis to be real. Somewhere back there in the dark recesses of their repressed minds, they want to lay back and let it just happen. They want to lay back and experience everything they have ever imagined. They want, no need, everything they have been told or read about sex to be real for themselves. They want all of it to be true for themselves. They just need an excuse. That is what the Erotic Hypnotist is there for.

There is not a woman alive that has not, at one time or another, not imagined being forcibly taken by a male. “Forcibly taken” can mean everything from held tightly, all the way up to being brutally raped. It is all in the degree. The same thing applies to group sex, all the way from a threesome to a full gangbang. It’s all in the degree again. While she’s under your spell she’s not responsible for her actions and can just lay back and enjoy it all.

The good hypnotist takes care to integrate the actions of the unconscious minds desires with the waking minds needs. What the waking mind can live with becomes the question. “Bend it, don’t break it”, is the working rule for Good Hypnotist, not break it you buy it. The Good Hypnotist is going for a long term relationship with few or on conflicts to the waking personality. The Evil Hypnotist, on the other hand. the motto is “Break it you own it.” His, or her, blunt methodology produces results, but sets up inter conflicts that eventually lead to an unstable personality. Sometimes even a self-destructive personality.

All the Good?, Evil?, no make that Imaginative Erotic Hypnotist has to do is work with that imagination. After all, they are not responsible they are letting the hypnotist do the driving. True some girls are more suggestible than others, some are more susceptible to certain types of approaches, some just plain have more vivid imaginations than others, but the bottom line is most if not all females can be molded into suitable sex toys if the Erotic Hypnotist himself has enough imagination. Once again the Erotic Mind-Control Archive comes to the rescue and shows what an active imagination can accomplish like in the story, “Willful Wendy or, ‘How NOT To Be an Evil Mind Controller’, by J. Darksong”. Of course that same story is why I sometimes think that the Girls have maybe fixed me too, ha, ha, but as the old prayer goes, “let me know those things I can control and those things I can’t control, and have the intelligence to know the difference and not to worry about it too much”. Just go with the flow OK.

Both the scientific and medical communities agree that tits are there to produce milk. Give the body half an excuse and they will start producing milk. Once the two hormones, prolactin, and oxytocin, start flowing freely the milk follows. Animals and people both have “built-in instincts” put there by good old Mother Nature that handles certain vital functions. Some describe it as a need for “completeness”. That is why a bird knows how to build a nest, a spider knows how to weave a web, or a caterpillar how to spin a cocoon and emerge as a winged butterfly. No one has to teach them how to do these things, it’s automatic! Built-in! Instinctual!

Likewise, your mouth knows how and when to produce saliva. That is why you salivate when someone merely mentions food when you’re hungry. Your mouth was created for a reason as were Helen’s tits. They were designed to lactate, to give milk and they only needed a little encouragement to start.

In Helen’s case the Hive’s hypnosis reinforced her mind’s positive thinking, and the extra hormones she received encouraged the body itself to produce milk. Then throw in some little encouragement’s from the Hive, like suggestions that Master loved to suckle her milky wet breasts. Then add in the other Girls active sex play nursing her breasts during their regular girl on girl sex together. All of them following pre-written scripts about Harry loving her tits, and the job was done. Anyway, Helen was now producing a quart a day and could squirt a steady stream out to three yards.

As we waited for the kitchen delivery to arrive, I trailed a silk scarf over Helen’s exposed breasts. It was always interesting to watch the goose bumps appear and her body shiver as she bit her lower lip and moaned. Always such cute little moans. Leaning down I lightly licked her right nipple, which literally popped up to twice its normal size. As I licked it again, harder this time, beads of milk began to appear on the nipple’s apex, and run down the slope of her full breast. Taking my thumb and forefinger I lightly squeezed the distended nipple and milk squirted in all directions.

At that point, I popped all of it into my greedy mouth and began to nurse the distended nipple. Sucking on her plump nipple solicited grunts of contentment from Helen. I was always fascinated that while all this was going on with her right breast the left one was unresponsive. All the action was confined to just the right breast. The left was just laying there waiting for me to wake it up to join the party too.

* * *

Finally, a knock on the door and we had the fixings for our feast of the night.

“Ok, Helen get naked,” I said, as I toted in the box of goodies and extra sheets into the bedroom. Helen jumped up to comply and was completely naked in no time.

“Do you want me back on the bed Master.” She questioned.

“No help me pull back these covers. We’re going to make quite a mess in here tonight, and I want it confined to this room. We’ll be going to your room to actually sleep as usual. I’ve decided that tonight I’m going for a full five-course banquet.” I laughed.

“Oh, that sounds so nice Master.” She smiled.

“Helen look deeply into my eyes. Deeper Helen! You are my deeply enthralled sex slave now. As you lay back on the bed you will become fully entranced. Now lay back and obey.” I directed her. By this time this was just a formal induction that was no longer really necessary, but something her and the other Girls seemed to still enjoy and expect of me. I emphasize again that Erotic Hypnosis is all about her expectations and you’re fulfilling them.

“I’m going to tie you to the bed now. " I told her, as I pulled her right arm straight out from her body. At full extension, I put a silk scarf across her wrist and told her it was tied to the bed. I then moved to the other side of the bed and did the same thing with the other arm. Then I did the same to both legs exposing the Mound of Venus as most of the early fiction writers described her shaved pussy. No, I forgot, Helen waxes hers now, which over time I have found I do prefer for eating.

“Ok Helen your feet and hands are tied down, but you can move your body now,” I instructed her. The kitchen had included at least one can of sliced pineapple, sliced peaches, and some strawberries and maraschino cherries on the platter. I started off putting slices of pineapple on both breasts first. There she lay with her two nipples sticking up through the holes in the pineapple slices. Next, I dribbled some honey, then squirted some chocolate syrup, then a little whipped cream on the nipples, topped with a cherry, and began to lick and suck. Helen’s body was moving wildly, but she remained in the middle of the bed, restrained by her arms and legs.

“Oh yes, Master that feels so wonderful. Oh yes, YES!, take me, I’m yours. Take all of me. I’m your bound sex slave Master.” Helen was always very vocal in these things.

Next came the chocolate syrup on that delectable pussy. After several hours of musical nipples and where is the cherry hiding in the banana split that was her pussy Helen was totally exhausted, so I picked her up like a small child and took her to the adjourning suite of rooms we were staying in.

I debated taking a shower with her, after all as they said in the old Westerns, “I had ridden her hard and put her away wet”, ha, ha, but I finally decided to just go to sleep. Laying her out on the right side of the king-size bed I crawled into bed on the left. Almost immediately she was draped all over me like a stray kitten I once had. I was too tired to care and was soon sound asleep myself, but well satisfied with my performance.

* * *

Octopuses Might Actually Be Aliens

Scientists propose that cephalopods (squid, octopus, and cuttlefish) may have originated somewhere other than Earth, the headline read. “Evidence of the role of extraterrestrial viruses in affecting terrestrial evolution has recently been plausibly implied in the gene and transcription sequencing of Cephalopods,” the researchers wrote. They are the ultimate descendants of an extraterrestrial virus that crashed to Earth 540 million years ago and sent evolution spiraling into wild new directions was the headline in the magazine article.

«Well what about it Bill, are you and the Slavers that old», I asked Bill our resident Builder on the Moon over our encrypted line to Fort Harris.

«I think it would be much better if we had this conversation here on the Moon Harry. No secure line is ever truly secure.» Meaning come to the Moon.

* * *

Latter on the Moon

“As you already knew, we the Builders, never got out this far in the spiral arm, and we really don’t know what the Slavers or their makers were doing out here either. It’s also unclear where Robbie’s maker actually came from, but he’s mostly Slaver tech. He’ll even admit that, but we agree he is nothing like the Slavers which implies his Maker was not Slaver, and if he’s not, we don’t know what his Maker was? Bill asked the million dollar question. Who was Robbie’s Maker?!!

“Are you really sure that your people never got here Bill. I mean from what you have told me at the time of the Event your people had a pretty vast Confederacy going. It’s still going in AE3’s universe.” I questioned.

“And your little planet and solar system is still outside that Confederacy even there. And I must point out that yes my society was torn up by the Event! Many of my people were destroyed by the Event, BUT, and that’s a really big BUT, but none of our Great Information Repository was ever damaged. There is no record of your planet in any of those records.”

“Ok all that might be true, but when was the Event?”

“Well it was approximately 543 million of your years ago, but that doesn’t prove anything.