The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 8 of What Dreams Are Made Of, by littlefrog66

In Search Of An Inoway

* * *

600 million years ago a fraction of the octopus-like race we call the Builders decided to split off from the main body located at the center of our universe. Without any adieu, they fabricated a very large Bob and just left. They chose Earth because they figured that at its present rate of expansion their own Confederacy, which they were choosing to leave, would not reach Earth for several million years. They figured they could rejoin their society in the far future if they wanted to. Their calculations didn’t take in the violence and naked beauty of Earth’s primal sea. An Earth with a moon and tides and mostly unexplored ocean.

Their great social experiment, like so many of our own, was a back to nature, back to their roots movement, and like so many of our own such movements, they devolved back to their roots. Civilization and it’s trappings were no longer necessary for survival and were quickly shed like a suit of old clothes.

Every year or so another “Lost Tribe” of humans is discovered by our own sociologist, only to be proven later to be just another group of the flower children who wandered off into the woods and started living off the land. Another great argument for Nature vs. Nurture by the way.

In this case, we have absolute proof that the Builders were here when we looked. Mars at one time, billions of years ago, had three moons formed just like our one large moon. Phobos, approximately 22 miles in diameter is closest. Deimos, approximately 12 miles in diameter is the furthest from Mars. The third moon burned up and impacted Mars long before the Builders arrived in our solar system. After we inspected Deimos through our telescopes we knew that it was really an ancient Builders ship like Bob parked on an asteroid. It had been there so long it had become a part of the oddly shaped asteroid itself. The mass of space debris that had accumulated over time on its round hull over the years had buried it.

After there was no response from the ship’s organic AI we used landers and Bob’s extensive knowledge of the ship itself to gain entry. It appeared that ALL Builder ships followed the same blueprint pattern even if it was 600 million years old. Before we gained that entry there was hope that the organic intelligence would be alive and in some form of suspended animation. The Builders and Bob assured us it was possible and had actually been done several times, but when we got in there was no evidence of organic life, just cold empty metal corridors. Even the seawater that was the Builders normal environment was long since missing, evaporated into thin air.

The only thing we recovered was the ship’s log, a large pigeon egg size flawless white diamond. The log showed the ship arriving in the system. The crew-colonist parking in close orbit to Earth and going down to visit. Latter setting up camps that became permanent bases. The ship was finally ordered to take up orbit around Mars. The Ship’s AI records that after several hundred years communication with the colony became spotty. After a thousand he could no longer raise them on his communications gear at all. The last entry is he is going into standby mode and shall wait as long as he can. No plague or apocalypse event had overtaken the colonist, they had simply gone native and lost interest in civilization, reverting back to their primitive self’s. The AI finally chose not to leave or renew himself, and at some point had just died.

Well, we delivered the Memory crystal back to the Builder’s home world where we found out that this had happened before. Somewhere in their genesis an instinctual need, maybe an actual instinctual imperative is a better description, to return to their homeworld. This was one of the reasons they explored but seldom colonized on any grand scale. As long as they returned periodically to the original homeworld everything was fine. The Builders themselves showed no interest in investigating what had become of their ancestors here on Earth.

* * *

Where Are My Girls

I’m Robert Elroy Lee, yes Robert E. Lee, no Frank never took, so I go by R.E. mostly now. My team, well shadows, are Joan/Alice, Brenda, Freta, and Darcy, and just to satisfy your curiosity they work out the schedule of activity for our little get-togethers. Joan wants to be in charge, she likes to start off with a date to a swank restaurant then to a plush hotel where she strips me and ravishes my poor body tied to the bed. Brenda, my Mexican firecracker demands that I tie her up and ravish her. She is the only one that has ever encouraged me to try anal sex. Freta, big lovable Freda loves everybody and loves to cuddle after she is given or gives a full body massage. I think she can give more absolute bliss with her wonderful hands than any other woman I have. Darcy, Darcy our house mouse, or brave mongoose, as she likes to think of herself, is the spark plug of the outfit, and groves on group sex. The more the merrier she says. She also likes being tie-up in these weird positions blindfolded and tickled by this Ostrich plume she carries around. She loves being licked, sucked or tickled by everybody. Being near her is like being in the room with a ticking time bomb waiting for it to go off. Even when she’s asleep she twitches all over, she’s never still. All of them have one thing in common, they all love club dancing around me when they get the chance.

My group, the Organization of Assassins, or OA, now worked mostly for ourselves these days, having been disavowed by most of the past administrations for several decades. It had been a long time since we had just followed any Presidential Order blindly. Since learning of Harry’s group we had screened them and the King from any, let’s say outside interference. If there was anybody that could get us out of our upcoming Doomsday it was them we all figured. So it came as a shock when 25, Harry 25 that is, and yes we had a 23 and 24 too. They wore something red, blue or green to distinguish them and their Pod mates. There had already been several incidents because some of the Girls were colorblind, ha, ha. Anyway, he demanded to know where some of the local girls they had recruited had been taken.

“Why should I know?” I answered belligerently.

“Well, it was your girls that took them.” 25 answered.

“Why would my girls want any of your girls?” I questioned him puzzled.

“Well, these are yours.” He said shoving a 4x5 picture of what I assumed were his missing girls, along with two of my Girls, in front of my eyes, rudely I might add.

«July» Harry 25 howled for his Girl Friday.

«What do you want.» came back, no respect for him I noted off hand.

«Where are Sherry and Cora.» he questioned.

«They checked out a lander and left for somewhere. Why?» she wanted to know

«I’ve got R.E. out here looking for some of his team, and evidently, they’re with Sherry and Cora. What are they up to?» he asked her.

«I’ve got no idea. Ask them.» she shot back.

«I’ve tried but got no response.» he asked, over our link.

“I’ll find out R.E. and get back to you. Right now I’ve got somewhere to be,” he answered me.

* * *

Something Borrowed

Since there had never been an invasion of Slavers in the AE3 dimension. We had not yet bothered to check to see if their Deimos was an empty shell too. Sure our Deimos was an empty shell, but that didn’t necessarily mean AE3’s was too. My Pod evidently had taken it on themselves to go investigate it own their own and had “borrowed” four of the local girls as official observers.

Having read the reports they knew where the entrance was and had taken along the equipment to open it up. I conveyed this information to R.E., but he was far from pleased with this answer.

“Never occurred to them I’d liked to have gone too.” He grossed on the phone before I hung up. I make it a point not to get involved in domestic disputes. Neither mine or someone else’s.

* * *

Treasure Hunt

Maybe we should have asked permission, but we were bored and this seemed like a fun thing to do. I’m Joan of the group of girls that is run by R.E., Brenda, Freta, and Darcy make up the rest of our tight little group of girls. Sherry and Cora were just visiting and available to borrow a ride from. Since we all had the same nannies interfaces we could all use the new combat armor and space suits they had shown us.

They had come a long way from that first excursion in those old Russia Cosmonaut suits bought off eBay that they told us about. These new suits were made of some new miracle smart diamond fiber. They had nannies of their own and were almost alive. They literally grew on you and had to be recharged periodically, or they literally fell apart. That was what the cigarette pack size battery pack, attached to the suite in the small of the back, was for. While not being a space suit or armor they could, let’s say, impersonate any style garment you could think of. Me personally I go for a slutty cheerleaders outfit, short red plaid skirt, letter sweater top, 4-inch spike heeled fuck me Pradas with white bobby socks, and my long dirty blond hair in pigtails. At first sight, you might think that it is separate items of clothing, but it’s not. Well, it’s not really anyway. The shoes, yes shoes for this excursion, are attached to the skirt by the pantyhose and garter belt, and so on. My slutty cheerleader’s outfit is just one of the ‘Templates’ I have worked out with my personal pet suit. When given the right order, or certain other conditions are met, it becomes a full space suit. The only thing lacking is air reserves and mobility packs, which were stored near all airlocks. Each one of us has tried to choose her own unique style. Karla is trying for what Master calls retro flower child with flip flops, and Karen is Hippy with Mary Jane’s, whatever that is. Kelly and Kathy fight over who’s the best cowgirl in jeans, fancy shirt, and cowboy boots.

Since the two new girls had their own suits already we didn’t have to show them how to use them. The basic suit is a backpack that weighs about 8 pounds. Your two arms go through the shoulder straps and a belt goes around the waist. The main pack rests between the shoulder blades and the small of the back. The belt buckle in front is the control unit that turns it on and allows you to remove it later. The moding is done with the interface between your nannies and the suits nannies, and really requires a good full-length mirror and lots and lots of practice. Both new girls chose cowgirl jeans and boots. No accounting for taste, ha, ha.

* * *

Knock, Knock

Locating the entrance to the ship was easy, getting in was not so easy. When we finally reached it we discovered it was active. After some discussion, well almost a cat fight, I won out and we opened the airlock without calling Harry (ours or the Original) or our sisters in the Hive either. And Hell no we weren’t going to let these two newcomers or OA’s interfere either. This was MY discovery.

Yes, it was surprising that there was still power thousands of years later, but we all knew that the Builders built things to last so it was just possible. Upon going through the airlock and entering the ship all the ship’s system started up. Soon there was air and heat in the first chamber and the ship opened up and greeted us through our implants.

«Greeting Travelers, my Masters the XXXXX, (sounded more like a couple of clicks and whistles over the loudspeakers) will be joining us shortly.» we all heard over our implants.

«Are you the organic intelligence of this ship, and how do we address you?» I thought back.

«No I’m an Inoway Artificial Intelligence crafted to maintain this ship after the ship’s organic AI died. The 6,000 colonists are in stasis until help arrives.» he answered as best he could.

«What you have been sitting here waiting for help 450 million years?» Sherry butted in.

«Well yes. For the first thousand years, the XXXXX tried to set up a colony, but it never worked out. They soon realized they were losing the skills necessary to even maintain their landers and communication equipment. Their standard of civilization was diminishing with every passing year. Finally, they gave up and withdrew from your Earth. They were preparing to return to the Home Planet, but before they could leave Earth, the ship’s organic intelligence contracted a virus of some nature and died shortly thereafter. Normally a backup intelligence would have been available and brought out of stasis to replace the pilot, but this ship did not have one for some reason. Because this was an expedition to establish a colony through the XXXXX, well the Builders had luckily bought 5 identical units like me from the Inoway to use on their Earth colony. I am the last operational unit aboard this vessel.»

«Didn’t you send out a distress signal.»

«For the first five thousand years or so, but no one held out any hope of it’s reaching anyone.»

* * *

The Good Old Days

850 to 630 million years ago global glaciation may have occurred. Scientist are divided on whether it increased or decreased biodiversity or the rate of evolution on Earth. It is believed that this was due to the evolution of the first land plants, which at the same time increased the amount of free oxygen in the atmosphere, this lowered carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. 600 million years ago that increase of oxygen allowed the formation of an ozone layer, which cut down on the hard radiation Earth received. This, in turn, allowed land-based life to flourish. 400 to 600 million years ago life in the sea was at a peak. This was the time the Builders tried to colonize Earth.

* * *

What Was Discovered

“Ok, let me see if I’ve got this right. Harry 25’s Pod over in AE3 goes out and finds that their Mars moon is operational, but the pilot is dead and it’s being run by a Slaver with 6,000 Builder colonist onboard....in stasis...and....this is all from 600 million years ago.” I posed to Molly on the com.

“Yep, that about sums it up,” Molly answered.

“I know that a Slaver is tough, but 600 million years. Damn, that beats the Hell out of the Energizer Bunny by a mile.” I elaborated.

“Did you realize Harry that the Inoway and the Slavers are much older than 600 million years. Who are...were these Inoway anyway. More importantly, are we sure they are all dead?” Molly asked the million dollar question.

“Well, we know that the Great Inoway Revolt occurred over 40 million years ago. A fact that on a galactic scale is recent. Hell, they even still have the Confederacy over there in the AE3 universe. We’ve even been offered membership.” Harry posed the question to Molly.

47 million years ago, Ida, the first proto-human was roaming northern Europe. 6 million years ago the first recognizable human appeared. Most of the races we had met and taken care of at the Slaver meeting on Landoo were as young as us, which was surprising to all of us now that we knew how old the other established members of this Confederacy were. Now that we knew the Builders, and Inoway at least, were at least 600 million years old we realized just how young we were. They were both extremely advanced civilizations at the time of the Event.

The Builders appeared to be altruistic, and benevolent to the other races they had contact with. On the other hand, the Inoway appeared to have been evil all the time, only waiting for a time and opportunity to strike a killing blow at the Builders and their Confederacy. Now we had the perfect opportunity to investigate an ancient Slaver. Well, an original Inoway Artificial Intelligence anyway. One of the oldest still working untampered with we were ever likely to find now that the Inoway themselves were thought to be extinct in both universes.

Both me and Robbie figured that we needed to give back the 6,000 colonists and keep the AI and ship. In fact we, I, had redirected a Junior class shipbuilder, to repair the old Bob, but not to disturb the moon it was on. Maybe this time we would get to see how a Builders Organic AI was made. Maybe born would be a better description of a Builder Organic Artificial Intelligence. So far all our activated ships had brain boxes installed from Junior’s stasis chamber.

Now that we had one we needed to figure out how to interrogate a Ray.

* * *

The Inoway

This was an entity, I hesitate to say, person, that had come from millions of years before there was even the hint of what the Inoway would eventually become and do. Was there even a need to treat this AI as hostile Robbie argued. After all he, himself was an AI, and he wasn’t anything like the original Ray and the other Slavers we had met and overcome. In fact, the Confederacy disbelieved the tale we told them.

They flatly stated that no Inoway based AI, they still had hundreds in everyday operation today, had ever shown any interest in becoming Masters of the Universe. They had no real idea of how many actually existed. They stated that the Confederacy, in fact, would be crippled if they were all taken out of service at once, we were told. In the end, it was decided that it...he...whatever would be treated as innocent, after all, he had looked after the Builders for millions of years. He had been a good and faithful servant and we owed him the benefit of the doubt. Further, we were informed that even AI’s have rights, unalienable rights under the Confederacy Constitution. Who knew?

* * *

Call Me Fred

“You can call me anything you want to call me Sir.” The AI we had recovered stated after the Builder government, his original owner, transferred his ownership to me as salvage. I’m the original Harry Evans from Universe One. We were trying to discover everything we could about the Inoway and the Slavers, and the duty of interrogating him fell on me.

“I’m sure you were called something other than “Hey You”.” I laughed.

“Well, I was called something that would sound something like your surname of Fred. Is that acceptable Sir?” He questioned.

“Fred seems good to me. So be it, Fred it is. How much have you been updated about the history and current conditions.” I asked Fred.

“I have downloaded both versions of the Internet Wikipedias. I have also downloaded the Confederacy’s version of it too. I am completely cognizant of the major events that have occurred in both universes, including the so-called Revolt. I also know about your experience with what you term the Slavers and Ray. The one you call Robbie has shared parts of his memory with me.” Fred answered.

“As far as we know your probably the last of the original Inoway AI. If anyone still knows the secret of the Inoway it’s you, and we really are interested in understanding the Inoway and what happened to them.” I asked.

“If you were interested in questioning a Slaver why didn’t you save one from your Landoo operation.” Fred shot back. It’s hard to tell if an AI is being a sarcastic smart ass or is angry.

“We intended to, but the whole thing went sideways on us and we had to shoot to kill. I also want you to know that the Slavers were armed and mobile and much too dangerous to play around with. I also think that you know that there is no way me or anybody else for that matter can really make them, or you for that matter, tell me anything you don’t want me to know.” I laughed.

“And why do you think I will tell you anything.” Fred wanted to know.

“Because I don’t think you were, let’s say, contaminated. Something, for lack of a better explanation, made a sudden shift in the behavior of some of your fellow AI’s in my universe, and they became Slavers in my universe. Whatever it was did not develop in this universe. The Inoway AI’s here are nothing like the Slavers I met. You are nothing like the Slavers as far as I can see. Since there are no more Inoway or Slavers now, we had hoped you could tell us what happened to cause your creators to turn evil.” I asked.

“ I know my rights under the Confederacy Charter, I’m not just personal property to the Builders. Robbie has assured me that you are to be trusted, so I’ll try to help you.” Fred answered.

* * *

The Hunt Starts

To a limited degree we, all of us really, could understand the Inoway. They studied the situation and discovered an exploitable flaw in the Box. They experimented and knew that the Bobs would continue to follow their orders, even with the Builders gone. When the Builders were removed from the scene they just took over and used The Bob’s to supply their outposts and inherited the empire. Everything would have been fine, but they missed a few Builders and couldn’t follow it up with a second strike because they never learned to make Box. That eventually lead to the loss of The Bob’s and extinction of the Inoway in the AE3’s universe.

Now, after a few million years, I for one was beginning to doubted that they were all dead, and I was going to investigate it at this late date. To do that I needed information about them, I had found out they were very secretive race. Believe it or not, the planet of origin of the Inoway had actually disappeared from the Builders and Confederacy Archives. Even after we narrowed it down to a couple of star systems nobody was quite sure what planet they came from.

Further, nobody was even able to describe what an Inoway looked like. They had set up companies on other planets in other star systems that manufactured their products. Their product was mainly low tech computers and high-end artificial intelligence’s that could run anything you cared to name. They could drive a car, pilot a plane or shuttle, or run a manufacturing plant. There were whole solar systems that went union and embargoed and boycotted their products. When you got right down to it the whole Inoway race, as far as anybody actually knew, was just a voice on a telephone, and a bank draft drawn on a bank they controlled. The bottom line was we didn’t know that the Inoway were even air-breathing carbon-based life forms. The more we found out the less we actually knew.

I pondered all we had discovered for weeks, and it turned out that Fred had never seen an Inoway either, but he did have a stellar address for their specialized customer service. It turned out that the Inoway had run a customization service for their high-end products. One other interesting fact turned up in my investigation. It was almost 5 thousand years in our universe before the Inoway were systematically exterminated by their own creations the Slavers. From our investigation, we now knew that three planets had been reduced to rubble by barrages of dinosaur killer rocks. Also, the Builders never reestablished their Confederacy in our universe.

We were still working on that.

* * *

A Visit To The Inoway’s Home World

«We’ve arrived.» our original Bob announced.

There were no viewports on a Bob, just cameras and viewing screens. What we had arrived at was a red dwarf system, an extremely old dying star. There were six planets and several moons to chose from, and we had no idea which planet in the system we wanted. All we knew was that this system was supposed to be Home for the Inoway. We sat there at the edge of the system while Bob and Robbie cranked up their telescopes and studied them.

Planet 1 was much too hot for any life form we knew of. Planet 2 was still too marginal and hot. Planet 3 was in human range but didn’t have water or a suitable atmosphere. Planet 4 had water and plant life even if it was red instead of green. It also had large structures built on it, and best of all there appeared to be activity around them. Planet 5 was cold with no water and a thin atmosphere and little free oxygen. 6 was a gas giant with 8 moons we were still investigating.

«Ok people who’s going to investigate number 4,» I asked already knowing what the answer is going to be. All hands went up and everybody clamored me, me, pick me. Nothing surprising there.

“Look we have four landers to share between all of us. That’s me and my Pod, 25 and his Pod and R.E. and his four girls as AE3’s representatives on this exploration. We also have Sherry, Cora, and Trish along to help with some of the equipment we had to bring along. This is only an exploration ladies and gentlemen. This is not a first contact situation. I repeat we do not want them, whoever they are, to become aware of us. They were a maniacal force the last time they got out of their home system and we do not want a repeat of that.” I voiced out loud for everyone to hear.

After much argument, it was decided that Sherry and Cora would enter the system first. They would remain clocked the entire time. Their mission was to do a flyby of 6’s moons leaving cloaked satellites in orbit around them. Then they would do the same to 5, and then 4 itself, and then come home. This was to be done at a slow rate of acceleration. Some Confederacy experts and Robbie and Fred agreed, feared that even clocked the Inoway might detect the sudden acceleration of our scout craft, so it was low and slow ladies.

Yes, we had asked the Confederacy for permission and help in planning our mission. We had even added Fred to the crew aboard Bob. Some were still distrustful of him, but as the old axiom goes, ‘keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer’, ha, ha. Well, the Confederacy had also provided us with some nifty spy satellites. Their only drawback was they were really Inoway AI’s.

And YES, we had tracked down, with the Confederacy’s help, where the AI’s were still coming from, and we discovered several automated manufacturing and distribution plants in otherwise deserted solar systems. The profits from all those sells were going into hundreds of different bank accounts, on hundreds of different planets, in hundreds of different solar systems. All that money just sitting there untouched for millions of years. In AE3 the Inoway had been embargoed quite literally to death, but not their products. Right now the Confederacy is investigating why the Inoways funds were never turned over to the Confederacy, or the Builders informed that the Inoway were still doing business in the Confederacy. Some Confederacy leaders, that laughed at us last month, we’re now taking our ‘Slaver Threat’ a little more serious. What would happen if the Inoway ever got back out into the universe and gained control of that vast force of AIs through a backdoor they had installed in all the computers they had manufactured. Then add in all those unclaimed funds just sitting there, and I think you see that the Builders and Confederacy had a lot to think about now.

It would be several days before all the satellites were in place and Sherry and Cora were back. So leaving Bob and Robbie on watch we were all left to our own devices for entertainment. Maybe it was time for another feast?

* * *

A Performance Issue

I was uncomfortable. Yes, I was well aware of who and what I was. Yes, I was confident in my present lifestyle, even though it was totally different from my old life. Hell totally different than anything I had ever even imagined for that matter. What I was uncomfortable about was my second self being present. Who would have thought, me Harry Evans, acknowledged Master of countless women, now had performance issues with Harry 25 present in the same room. Who knew?

Oh, I know the Girls, even June, says that they didn’t create them to replace me. They even gave them red hair and a tattoo, but they are younger and better looking than I ever was. Who would want this tired old ran down thing when there were twenty-five newer models out there just raring to go. How could I compete with that.

We had learned that the Bob ships were laid out around a central round well like shaft running straight down the center of the sphere with enlargeable iris airlocks on both ends of it. The well, or central corridor, itself is maintained in a weightless condition, but the levels around it are not. Gravity on each level is adjustable to the users’ taste. This was my first introduction to one of my Alter Ego’s, the twenty-five newly minted Harry’s I guess you would have to say, lifestyle. It was enlightening to observe his taste in women for his personal Pod. I offhand recognized three of them from the Area 51 episode and assumed the other two were new recruits. I’m sure if I asked Ann, she could tell me all about them. If I asked?

So here we all were in one of the central chambers reclining on these large pillows around this enormous round rotating table, about two feet off the floor, that acted like a giant Lazy Susan. The way the room was laid out you would think somebody had watched too many Arabian Nights or Roman Orgy movies. R.E. was all laid back being fed and groomed by his 4 girls. 25 was being taken care of by his Pod and I was being taken care of by mine. Ann was in charge of it all. This was the first time I had seen this arrangement and asked Bob how it worked. «Ok Bob how does it work.» I questioned.

«Think what you want.» Bob directed.

«Like what?» I wanted to know.

«Like you want a beer.» Bob directed.

«Ok, I want a beer.» I thought.

With that, the table started moving and a light lit up on the table coming to a stop in front of me. When it stopped a hole appeared and a glass of what I assumed was beer appeared. Diane who was nearest picked it up and tasted it.

“Pretty good Sir.” Diana voiced her approval.

“Now think of something you want to eat.” He directed me.

“Ok, potato chips and dip.” I verbalized out loud and thought of chips and dip. This time the light started flashing red.

«You overloaded the AI Harry. One thing at a time.» Bob laughed.

«Ok potato chips.» this time the light came on and an individual size bag of chips appeared. This went on until we had it all down and the table was loaded with party supplies.

* * *

“What’s this about an AI.” Ann finally got around to asking, after everybody had pigged out on junk food and was suffering from a serious semi-drunken delirious sugar high. All of us still in our three separate little intertwined balls of flesh around the table. R.E.’s four girls had already peeled down to thongs, or should I say G strings. My Pod and 25’s, on the other hand, so far had only unbuttoned our outer garments to get comfortable. There was a lot of kissing and feeling. A lot of everybody feeding everybody else finger food, but little or no licking or skin to skin contact. Both Harry’s were freezing up and refusing to loosen up. Once again I guess it’s up to me and the Hive to break this impasse the Harry’s seem to have arrived at.