The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

Whetting Stone

“And we’re so excited … we’ve been trying for a girl for such a long time and now were going to have one!”

“That’s nice.”

“And the boys are thrilled about having a baby sister.”

“They’re good kids.”

“And can you believe Jude is going to be in kindergarten in the fall?”

“The time really flies,” Elza said, on autopilot. She wasn’t really paying attention to her friend anymore. It was simply the part of the conversation where she commented on time flying.

The friend smiled, “We’re opening the Cape house next weekend. You really should come down.”

Elza smiled tightly, “I’ll try.”

“You didn’t make it at all last summer, and the boys were so disappointed.”

“It was a crazy summer last year.”

“Do you promise you’ll try?”

“I promise,” Elza snuck a look at her watch and lied, “I need to get back to work.”

“Okay. It was great seeing you again.”

“You too,” Elza lied again. They hugged, Elza taking care not to press too hard against the swelling belly.

“Bye,” the friend said with a fakey, cutesy sad face. “Think about next weekend.”

“I will.”

Elza walked quickly, grateful to have gotten away. She had no intention of thinking about next weekend even though she was free. The idea of spending two days the way she’d just spent the last 40 minutes repelled her. More and more, she had less and less patience for people’s unbroken string of professional, matrimonial and social success. That lack of patience, her refusal to put herself in those situations, had cost her a few long time friends.

She thought of the friend she’d left back at the table. It looked as if it was going to cost her another.

She didn’t blame her friend. Elza knew she was the one with the problem. She was stunted, stuck in a rut that was making inroads into a second decade.

Elza stopped to look at a department store display window. The outfit she saw was gorgeous, a stunning combination of denim and color and leather that would have looked great on her. Too bad she never went anyplace she could wear it. Too bad she could never afford it. Her friend was opening her Cape house for the coming summer; it was all Elza could do to make the rent on her crappy apartment.

The outfit worked as a backdrop dark enough for her to see her reflected face. She wondered how it all had come to this.

* * *

Even though she was asleep, Kim could feel the tickle between her legs and knew it was happening in the waking world. The tickle expanded as fingers prodded her, gradually making her wet again. It was like a beacon, guiding her back to consciousness.

When she opened her eyes, the cute blonde was looming over her.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” she greeted with a dazzling smile and irresistible cheeriness.

“What time is it?” Kim stretched, which momentarily forced the blond’s fingers into her pussy. She liked how it felt.

“12:30p,” the blond replied. “I called in sick today.”

The blond bent down to kiss Kim savagely. The lust Kim had stoked in her still burned hotly, “Last night was … unbelievable! I think I love you!”

“You don’t love me,” Kim corrected. “I just make you cum really hard. There’s a difference.”

The blond rolled atop Kim and initiated another smoldering kiss. Kim had found her the previous afternoon, protesting with her Operation Rescue co-horts in front of the local abortion clinic. She’d been in the mood for a challenge, and the blond had really caught her eye, so Kim struck up a conversation. Two hours later, the blond was riding Kim’s face like she’d been dyking it all her life. So it hadn’t turned out to be much of a challenge.

For a second, Kim considered a mind trick, letting the blond think she was getting royally fucked when what she was doing was lying in bed spooling out her fantasies as if they were the real thing. Kim was still sore from last night and she had a ton of laundry to do. But the real thing was so much more fun for the both of them. She returned the kiss.

* * *

“Elza?”

Elza looked into the mirror she’d mounted on her computer monitor. Dan was standing in her cube entrance. She could feel her eyes narrowing into slits.

“What is it?”

“I need the Howe Report.”

“I know. I got all three of your e-mails.”

“When is it going to be finished?”

“When I am done with all of MY work.”

“This is a priority.”

“Bad planning by you does not make a priority for me.”

Now Dan’s eyes slitted, “Look, I know you’re pissed I got the promotion and you didn’t …”

Which wasn’t true. She wasn’t pissed he got the promotion. She was pissed he got the promotion on the strength of her work, and he was trying to keep a job he couldn’t do on the strength of her work.

“… and I think I have been sensitive to your anger …”

Actually, he’d been nothing short of a complete asshole about it.

“… but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m your boss and I’m telling you the Howe Report is your priority now. I want it done by the end of the day.”

Elza could remember a time when she would have told Dan what he could do with the Howe Report. She could remember a time when she would have raised Holy Hell with the powers that be until they told Dan what he could do with the Howe Report. She’d been a hell raiser once. She used to get away with it because she was prettier and smarter than everyone else so no one wanted to hold it against her, and because she never, ever would have screwed anyone over the way Dan had screwed her over.

That Elza never would have stood for it. She liked that Elza. She missed that Elza.

And while she wondered where that Elza had gone to, Dan walked away and with him went the chance to tell him where to stick the Howe Report. She sighed, long and sad, and opened the Howe file.

* * *

It had taken a few hours, and more than a few orgasms, but Kim had finally ditched the blond. She decided against wiping the cutie’s memory. Instead she’d wait to see how the blond incorporated last night’s (and this morning’s) hours of hot, sweaty passion into the rest of her life. She’d call the blond, in a month or so, see what was up, see if maybe she could be talked back into bed without any mind tricks. She thought that might be interesting.

Kim walked the downtown streets slowly, taking in the late spring evening, on her way to her favorite hole in the wall Mexican place. Good sex always gave her an urge for margaritas.

* * *

Elza sat by herself at a table set for two. John was late, again. Her impatience grew by leaps and bounds. He knew how much this sort of thing pissed her off and he hadn’t even bothered to call ahead.

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself because her annoyance made no sense. She wasn’t that into John; she kept him around until something better came along. It was ridiculous to let a guy like that annoy her this much. She signaled for the waitress. The raven haired girl came over immediately.

“I’d like a margarita, please,” Elza said, “the biggest one you got.”

* * *

When she arrived, she decided she had a taste for shrimp fajitas as well, so instead of sitting at the bar Kim waited for a table. The waitress, a very pretty black haired girl who’s whole look screamed “actress” or “art student”, took her order and brought over a basket of chips with the drink. Kim nibbled on the chips, sipped her drink and waited for her food.

* * *

Elza gagged on the last sip of her drink, “Excuse me?”

John’s look never changed. He wore the same expression he always did when he argued with her, the one that managed to be both blank and holier than thou all at the same time.

“I said I need someone right now that can be more of a partner to me,” he repeated. “I need to be with someone that shares my passions and priorities. Someone that can help me be the best person I can be. And I don’t think that person is you.”

“YOU are dumping ME?”

“Sorry,” John said as if they’d disagreed on a color swatch.

“I do not believe this,” she muttered. “So, have you already picked out who’s going to help you be the best person you can be?”

That got through John’s insufferable calm, “Ah … um … uhhh … no.”

“Yeah, right,” Elza spat. She grabbed at her purse and stood.

“I’ll pay for your drink,” John said as if they were the most magnanimous words ever spoken.

“Damn right you will.”

As she stalked past him, John reached for her, “I hope we can stay friends.”

“Sorry, but you don’t share my passion for not being an asshole.”

John chuckled bitterly, “Passion … that’s funny coming from you.”

Elza stopped, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you don’t have any passion,” John said. “You go to a job you hate everyday, working for people you hate and you don’t do anything about it. You’re shutting yourself away from all your friends because you’re jealous they’re getting ahead …”

“I am NOT jealous!”

“And you don’t do anything to get ahead yourself,” John continued. “That’s why you’re getting dumped. You have no passion for anything. You’re a blob.”

Elza took a step forward and leaned down so she could be heard without screaming, “Fuck you!”

* * *

The wave of emotion, raw and brittle, swept over Kim like lava. The anger was deep and layered, so much so that the person generating it couldn’t possibly be aware of all its levels. It left Kim dizzy and short of breath.

When she looked up she saw a woman, tall and thin with reddish blond hair, glaring at a seated man. The woman spun around and stormed out of the restaurant.

Kim stood as quickly as her corner table would allow and followed. By the time she got to the street, the woman was gone, lost in the afternoon rush that had begun in earnest. She closed her eyes and opened her mind, making herself a receptacle for all the minds around her. It was a long shot and the result was predictable. Lots and lots of stray thoughts, none from the person she was looking for. The woman really was gone.

Back inside the restaurant, she saw the man handing a credit card to the waitress. As she stepped away from the table, Kim called to her, then established a link between their minds.

“I want you to go back to that man and tell him the credit card company told you to verify photo ID before they’d approve the transaction. I want you to memorize his name and address,” Kim ordered. “When he leaves, bring that information to me. Do this and I will reward you.”

The waitress blinked twice as the command took root, and then she did as she was told.

* * *

The waitress groaned as the dildo cycled in and out of her twat. Her arms were raised above her head, hands grabbing hold of the headboard, giving her leverage to thrust against the woman atop her. Her nipples were long and hard and stabbing into Kim’s breasts. Her legs rose high into the air then gently settled on Kim’s back, ankles crisscrossed.

“More … more … more,” the waitress chanted softly. “Fuck … fuck … fuck!”

“Do you like your reward?” Kim whispered.

“Yes … God yes … I feel like such a slut for you,” the waitress answered. “Fuck me … fuck … me … don’t … stop.”

* * *

Kim pulled her car up to the address the waitress had supplied. On the seat next to her was a clip board with a legal pad attached. She grabbed the board and walked up to the front door.

John looked her over carefully, “Can I help you?”

Good day, sir. I was hoping to have a few minutes of your time?”

“I don’t take solicitations at home …”

“This isn’t a solicitation, I promise,” Kim said quickly. “I’m just doing a quick demographic survey.”

John leered at her, “Okay, shoot.”

Kim got his full name, age and occupation, “Are you married or single.”

“Single.”

“Single single, or are you dating someone right now?”

John’s mind flashed on the face of a woman. Kim saw a pretty girl, Asian, with long black hair. Not the girl Kim was looking for.

“Single single.”

“I see … and how long has it been since your last relationship?”

“As a matter of fact I’m just coming out of a relationship.”

“Oh. That’s too bad.”

“We both needed a change.”

Now John’s mind flashed on the girl from the restaurant. Kim had everything she needed to negotiate the link between their minds. John’s was a ridiculously soft target, and his head snapped back violently as the connection was established.

Kim handed him the clipboard, “I want you to write down everything I need to find her: Name, address, phone number, cell phone, work address, work number … anything you can think of.”

John took the pad and began to write.

* * *

Elza was glad John hadn’t seen her cry … she’d made it all the way to the subway station before the tears had started. He was vain enough to think she was crying over him. She’d been crying because the guy she’d kept around until she found something better had found something better first. Her something better was no where in sight. It was all so typical, which didn’t make any less humiliating.

John, as usual, had been full of shit over the jealousy thing. She wasn’t jealous of her friends, or her siblings. She was happy for them With the exception of Dan, she begrudged no one their success. They were out there, getting what they wanted in life and that was a good thing. That was the problem.

She knew she didn’t want John. She didn’t want the promotion Dan had received. She didn’t even want to work at that company. But she didn’t know what she did want. Her friends, her successful friends, made her uncomfortable because they were so sure of and so focused on what they wanted; it made her feel like she was lacking something important and vital.

Something like passion. All she ever wanted was to be happy and she didn’t know who to do that. John, maybe, had seen something she had missed. Maybe she really did lack the passion to figure out what she wanted and to go after it. She had that once, but it was gone now. She was afraid it could never be retrieved. If that was the case, her tears on the subway were prophetic.

It would all be so much easier if she didn’t care. If there was one thing she knew, it was she wished she could make herself not care anymore.

* * *

Elza looked up the subway tube, then at her watch. The train was late. It wasn’t a problem, yet. But if it didn’t come soon then she’d be late for work, and Dan was looking for ANY excuse after their clash over the Howe Report. Three days after the breakup with John and Elza’s emotions were still a boil. If she and/or Dan weren’t careful, then Dan would get his excuse and that was a fight she knew she’d lose.

She looked across the track and was surprised to see a woman staring intently at her. The woman was pretty, very pretty, dressed casually but well, the cut of her cloths emphasizing her toned, trim figure. Her dark brown hair, streaked with various highlights of softer color, was pulled back into a single, long ponytail. Her large, sloe eyes reminded Elza of aerial combat in a WWII movie, the way the bullets from the guns converged on a single point that soon went up in flames. She was the point. Their eyes locked, but the woman didn’t look away. Elza did. It was at that moment she heard the metal on metal screech of the approaching train and she had an excuse to not look back at the intense woman. Nevertheless, Elza looked for her on the platform as the train pulled out.

* * *

Kim thought Elza was even cuter the second time around. Pretty, beautiful even, but in an accessible, non-movie star sort of way. Elza’s tight green cargo pants complimented her butt and legs. She wore an off white v-neck sweater with a white t-shirt underneath; she wasn’t busty by any means, but her small breasts lent her a sleek look. And her boobs, what there were of them, were very nice. Kim might have called them “perky” had she not loathed that expression. Elza’s make-up was simple and practical, put on to make her presentable to the world, not to emphasize her assets like her wide green eyes or her high cheekbones or her plush lips.

The thing that jumped out to Kim, the thing she could not believe others hadn’t already seen, was how adrift Elza was and how that had produced a soul crushing sadness and weariness in the woman. There were things that would need to be checked. She had to do her due diligence, but she was sure she could help this girl.

* * *

Elza ducked out of the office for lunch, a couple minutes early (Dan would have a fit if he found out) so she could beat the line at her favorite salad place. She was crossing the street, on her way back, when she bumped shoulders with someone crossing the other way.

A deep, silky voice said, “Pardon me.”

Elza turned. The other woman kept walking, looking at Elza over her shoulder. No sooner did Elza realize it was the woman from the subway station than the woman disappeared into the crowd. Elza stood in the crosswalk, frozen with shock, until the light changed and the cars began honking for her to move.

* * *

The physical contact had been necessary. She’d spent the last few days sifting through Elza’s mind. She knew how the woman thought, and what the woman thought she was capable of. But what a person thought they could do, and what they actually could do were two different things. Kim reveled in the delightful sensations coursing through her as she tasted Elza’s energy. The girl was more than capable of what Kim had in mind.

* * *

Elza had trouble concentrating all afternoon. Her shoulder tingled where the mystery woman had bumped her. It didn’t hurt or feel bad, just odd. At one point, she went into the bathroom and pulled her sweater and tee down enough for her to inspect her shoulder. It looked perfectly normal, nor mark or anything else whatsoever.

Street traffic was unusually light and she made good time to the subway station after work. The platform was empty, the latest train was just pulling out so she didn’t bother to run.

“I know you.”

Elza had been studying the poster board advertisements so closely she never heard the other person approach. She turned. It was the mystery woman.

“Ummm, no, I don’t think so.”

“I saw you at Fajita Bonita the other night.”

Elza’s body went tense, “I don’t want to talk about that.”

She turned and started for the nearest exit, going three steps before the mystery woman said, “He’s an ass, but you knew that already. He did you a favor.”

Elza turned back, “What do you mean?”

“I mean his dumping you was a blessing in disguise. I know it doesn’t feel like it, but it was.”

“What makes you think I got dumped?”

The mystery woman smiled pleasantly, “C’mon … I can tell when someone is getting dumped, the same way I can tell he’s a jerk.”

Despite herself, Elza smiled.

“I’m Kim, by the way,” she held out her hand.

“Elza,” she took it.

“If you don’t mind my saying so, you seem like you really do want to talk about it,” Kim continued. “Want to get a drink?”

Despite herself, Elza agreed.

* * *

Kim held up a hand to keep the wine from flying out of her mouth, “He actually said that!”

“I know, how lame?” Elza dropped her voice as deep as it would go. “Duh, I need someone who can make me the best person I can be because I’m too much of a tool to do it myself.”

Kim laughed again, “You know why he said that, don’t you?”

“Because he’s a tool?”

“That too,” Kim said. “People who say stuff like that aren’t interested in becoming the best person they can be … they already think they are and they’re looking for someone who’ll agree with them.”

Kim took another sip, “That’s why he can’t handle you, you wouldn’t let him get away with it. You’ve got too much integrity for that.”

Elza thought that over. Integrity. That was it exactly. Amazing someone she’d just met got it so completely.

* * *

Elza was mildly surprised when Dan came by her cube and told her to be in meeting room 3 in 15 minutes. Her surprise grew by leaps and bounds when she saw the Department Director, Dan’s boss’ boss, sitting there waiting. She greeted him politely and took a seat. Dan followed about 20 seconds later, closing the door behind him.

“As you may know, we’re taking bids from contractors to handle new customer install overflows,” the director began. Dan nodded like his head was on a broken hinge. “I’m told the two of you know the contractors the best. I’d like your opinion.”

“Cable One, definitely,” Dan said. He reached into a folder and handed out complicated looking spread sheets. “I’ve taken the liberty of summarizing the bids and Cable One is the cheapest. And since corporate is so strong on cost cutting, I think it’s pretty cut and dry.”

“Elza?”

She looked the spreadsheet over, “Well, Dan’s right, Cable One is the cheapest …”

Dan nodded again.

“But that’s the problem. You get what you pay for,” Elza continued. “We have far more problems with Cable One than any of the other contractors.”

“Like what?”

“You name it: They’re always late or they don’t show up at all. Each one of those is $20 out the window thanks to the on time guarantee. They use crap materials, pardon my French, and when it breaks we have to replace it. And they do a lot of jobs just plain wrong and when that happens we have to send out one of our guys to fix it. I bet the OT alone chews up and short term savings we’d get from them.”

“Where are you getting your data from,” Dan challenged.

“Elza looked at him like it was a trick question, “The customer database. I ran a query last week.”

“Who told you to do that?”

Elza blinked. She looked over at the director, who was also giving Dan an odd look, “I don’t need anyone’s permission to do my job, Dan.”

“I think what Dan means,” the director interjected, “is what prompted you to run the query?”

“It just seemed to me we were hearing a lot of complaints about the contractors in general and Cable One in particular and I wondered if the data backed that up. It did.”

“The customers aren’t supposed to know the difference between our guys and the contractors,” Dan snapped.

Was he really that stupid? It was so basic, “It isn’t just the customers. It’s the techs on the phone and the guys out in the field. And I know it’s the contractors because the complaint tickets are cross referenced against the dispatch tickets.”

“Who would you suggest?”

Elza looked the spread sheet over again, “Off the top of my head, I’d go with McCullough Brothers. They’re small, but they’re hungry. We aren’t talking about a huge amount of overflow so I think they can handle the work. They know their stuff and they’re really easy to deal with. When I’ve had a problem, which hasn’t been too often, one or the other of the brothers calls me right back.”

“Do you still have that query?” The director asked.

“Sure.”

“Write up a summary and then e-mail me the whole thing, would you?”

“Not a problem.”

The director closed up his folder, “Then I thank you both for your time.”

Dan caught up with Elza halfway back to her cube. His jaw was clenched in anger, “When we’re invited to a meeting, I don’t want you cutting me off at the knees!”

Elza paused for a second, to make sure she heard him correctly, then she laughed in his face, “You know Dan, you really are one of the biggest dopes I’ve ever met.”

She walked the rest of the way to her cube feeling very satisfied with herself. Maybe no one knew where the old Elza was, but someone had left the light on for her.

* * *

Kim smiled as Elza recalled the meeting and subsequent encounter with Dan over the phone. She smiled because it had been 10 days since they’d met in the subway station and Elza was responding very well to the initial conditioning. With a lot of positive reinforcement and a little mental manipulation, Elza’s confidence and spark were coming back. Her destruction of Dan in the meeting was proof of that.

But Kim smiled for another reason. She liked Elza. In those 10 days, she’d come to think of Elza as a friend. She was happy because her friend was happy.

“I wish I could have seen that,” she said. “What are you doing tonight?”

“Nothing.”

“You want to come by my place? Netflix made a delivery today.”

“Sounds great. I’ll bring Chinese.”

“You don’t have to.”

“Actually, I do,” Elza sounded sheepish. “Ever since that night we went for drinks, I feel like I am on a roll. I think you’re my good luck charm or something.”

“Well, if you insist.”

“I do.”

“Then load up on the peking ravioli. See you later.”

Kim hung up and chuckled because luck had nothing to do with it. If Elza wanted to think so, that was fine. After tonight, her luck was going to take a turn for the even better.

* * *

Feeling very full from the Chinese food and a little buzzed from the wine, the two moved from the porch to the couch. Elza settled in as Kim retrieved the red Netflix envelopes.

“What have you got?”

“’High Noon’ and ‘North by Northwest’” Kim held up one in each hand.

Elza hardly needed to think about it. She was definitely not into westerns, “Let’s go with Hitchcock.”

It began gently, subtlety, so much so she had no idea when it started; she first noticed it during the train scene when Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint first met … a warm and pleasant tingle developing between her legs. She took a moment to enjoy the sensation, it felt so nice and went back to the film.

But the tingle would not be ignored. It grew all through the train scene. Elza began crossing and recrossing her legs to try and stifle it. By the time the train reached Chicago Elza could feel serious moisture in her pussy and the tingle had spread to her chest. She looked down to see her nipples outlined against her blouse. She had no idea where this was all coming from but she knew it wasn’t letting up.

It was getting hard to concentrate on the movie. She recrossed her legs yet again, squeezed and suppressed moaned as a bolt of pleasure tore through her body. Her left hand, the one furthest from Kim, began to gently stroke the side of her breast, her fingers occasionally drifting to her nipple. The nubbin was getting very hard now, and sensitive; she gave it an experimental pull and flinched.

“You okay?” Kim asked.

“I need to use the bathroom,” Elza excused herself.

Elza locked the door behind her and rocked her hips side to side to get her pants down. Sitting on the toilet she threw her legs open, her right hand a blur over her twat, her left hand under her shirt. What both hands were doing felt terrific, but it wasn’t working. She quickly ticked through all the sexual encounters of her life. She avoided any thought of John. Instead she settled on a guy she knew from college. She used to love sucking on his cock, he used to love fucking her from behind. Her arms were beginning to ache. It was no use. She guessed she’d been in the bathroom a little over five minutes and Kim would begin to wonder if she’d fallen in. She looked at her hand, glistening so delightfully with her juices she wondered how she couldn’t have cum.

Back in the living room, the invasive arousal came on harder than before. Cary Grant had just been dropped off at the cornfield when she decided the situation was intolerable. Between the two of them they’d drunk almost three bottles of wine, so driving was not an option. So it would have to be a cab. If she had to she’d walk. She had to get out. What she was now feeling was powering though all boundaries of decency and decorum.

She looked at Kim, intending to announce her decision, but the sound caught in her throat. Kim was looking at her the same way as back on the subway platform, with that same intensity that excluded the rest of the world. Kim was leaning in slowly and it took Elza a moment to realize they were going to kiss.

Kim’s breath tasted hot and sweet with a hint of the wine they’d been drinking. Their lips touched gently, it felt to Elza like pillows arranged on a soft mattress, yielding and comfortable. As Elza grew comfortable with the kiss, Kim asserted herself, opening her mouth and using her tongue. Elza shivered when their tongues touched.

Kim was stroking Elza’s cheek, then her hair. She continued to close the gap between them, until their bodies were flush. Without thought, Elza twisted her body, falling back and letting Kim to lie atop her. Her left hand draped across Kim’s back, her right hand lost itself in Kim’s hair. Their bodies established a slow, isometric rhythm.

It was like nothing she’d ever felt before and even with her passion addled reasoning, she knew it wasn’t just because she’d never been with a girl before. Her lust seemed to be pouring over her, from outside her body, as though arousal was a vapor that moved all around her, saturating her. She kept enough reason to know this was alien, exactly backwards and then their pussies came into full contact and Kim’s tongue thrust deeper. Elza happily dismissed her reason and gave herself to what was happening.

The two lay on the couch, whimpering and rubbing against each other, licking the other’s salty wet skin, gasping into the other’s ear. Kim abruptly stood and walked away, heading for the bedroom. Still sprawled out on the couch, Elza watched her go, knowing this was her last chance. If she stayed, there could be only one result. The need continued to burn, and Elza didn’t just feel close to Kim now; she felt connected, physically connected, as surely as if they’d been chained together. On weak legs, Elza followed.

In the bedroom, they came together again, their kiss picking up where it left off. Kim confidently unbuttoned Elza’s blouse and unhooked the front clasp of the bra. Both items fell away as Kim’s hands fluttered over Elza’s chest and up to her shoulders. Elza pulled at Kim’s belt as Kim unbuttoned Elza’s pants. The two turned in place and Kim gave Elza a gentle push; down to just her panties, Elza landed on the bed, sitting upright, her eyes even with Kim’s waist.

With trembling hands, she tried to negotiate the button fly; Kim eventually had to help. Together they released the fly. Kim wore a white leotard which snapped underneath, Elza reached between the open legs to pop it open. Her hand lingered, the velvety texture and wet heat of the naked twat fascinated her as Kim pulled the leotard off. Elza fell back onto the bed. Kim pulled Elza’s panties down slowly; Elza reveled in the sensation as the wispy material peeled away from her sticky lips.

Kim lay at Elza’s side, her right hand stroking Elza’s pussy. They kissed again, deep and hard, tongues thrusting. One of Kim’s fingers entered Elza, then a second and a third. Elza groaned into Kim’s mouth, her hands gripping and releasing the bed sheets over and over. Elza’s pussy felt like a faucet with the hot water turned on full bore; she could imagine steam rising from between her legs. Her jaw began to work the kiss, her left hand drifted down to her crotch so she could show Kim exactly how she wanted to be touched. Her right arm slipped under Kim’s body so she could stroke her friend’s back and ass. Then Kim kissed her way down Elza’s neck and collar to her chest, lips and tongue moistening the spiked nipples.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Elza whispered. Kim’s fingernails grazed Elza’s clit as she sucked.

Then Kim was kissing lower still, moving slowly and with purpose, like a huntress, until she was between Elza’s legs. Kim’s tongue swiped against Elza’s stomach and burrowed into her bellybutton. Elza knew what was coming next and she was so delirious with need and arousal stopping it never entered her thoughts. She spread herself as wide as she could. Kim kissed her way down.

Kim’s mouth formed around Elza’s distent clit, the fingers still lodged deep in her leaking pussy. They formed a perfect synchronicity, the suck and release of Kim’s mouth in perfect time with the in and out of her fingers. Elza’s hands went to her head, alternately gripping her skull and pulling her hair. She was groaning without shame now.

Then she found herself up on her elbows, watching Kim work. Elza thought she’d never seen anything quite so stirring as Kim, eyes closed, between her legs. A need for more, to be more a part of it, overcame her. She sat up fully, reaching forward.

“Kim,” she pleaded. “Please … Kim!”

Kim got the message and began to pivot. Elza fell back to the bed and soon Kim was over her. She hooked her arms around Kim’s legs and legs, her hands coming to rest on the upturned ass. She pulled Kim down to her.

Not knowing what to do first, Elza tried everything at once. Mouth, teeth, lips and fingers moved erratically over Kim’s nethers. Kim was able to communicate her wants without words, pulling away slightly when Elza went off point and bearing down when she was on. Elza quickly realized Kim wanted to be licked with the flat of her tongue, slowly, clit to base. She had to crane her neck, forcing her face deeper into Kim’s twat, so she could suckle at the clit.

The pair rocked back and forth, a perfect circle of flesh, a symbiosis of need and fulfillment. Elza felt her orgasm building in the pit of her being; she began groaning into Kim’s pussy as though she were urging a runner to the finish line.

The duality of the sex extended to her climax. Part of her orgasm felt as it always did, like a release, as if something were rushing out of her body through her cunt, though the sensation now was more powerful than any other time. But this time there was something new, a sense of being filled, the feeling that something was being poured into her just as quickly as her orgasm emptied her. She loved it. It energized her. It made her want to love Kim like never before.

Kim came quickly thereafter, her body rearing up as she yelled out her joy. Elza was showered with Kim’s release, it streamed into her mouth and over her face. She continued to lap at it until Kim, hypersensitive from the might of her orgasm, could take no more. She rose and turned, collapsing wearily onto the bed and now Elza felt tired as well. The vitalizing effect of her orgasm had left her. It was all she could do to roll onto her side so she could kiss Kim. The kiss was loving and gentle, their hands stroking the other softly as their mouths made tiny smacking noises.

* * *

It was still dark out when Elza woke up, feeling confused and disoriented. She saw a clock that read “4:30 am” but she couldn’t remember where she was. She heard someone breathing deeply next to her, saw Kim, and it all came back.

As quickly as she dared, because she didn’t want to wake or talk to Kim, Elza rolled out of the bed. She dressed rapidly. The second she was out of the house, she ran to her car.

* * *

Kim considered the empty half of her bed, disappointed Elza had bolted, but not surprised. It happened sometimes. All that was left was the waiting, because she knew Elza would be back. The waiting, as the song once said, was the hardest part. She made a mental note to stay busy over the weekend. It made the waiting a little easier.

* * *

After waking in her own bed, Elza took a long, hot shower, spending most of it going over her grievances with herself. She wasn’t sad, she was angry. She was angry at her own weakness and stupidity. She was angry she’d given in to her lust so easily. She was angry she’d acted like such a slut. She was angry an otherwise nice friendship had, in all likelihood, been irretrievably ruined. And on a level deep inside she wasn’t ready to acknowledge, let alone examine, she was angry she’d enjoyed it so much.