The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

Whetting Stone II

Elza never left her apartment, she spent most of the weekend waiting for Kim to call, but Kim never did. It was astounding to Elza that Kim wouldn’t want to talk about what had happened Friday night, apologize, justify herself. Whenever Elza thought about it she inevitable found herself replaying events, he thoughts lingering. She’d begin to feel warm and tingly. Then she’d push the thoughts out of her mind.

The commute to work on Monday was odd. She liked to read on the train ride in, but it was impossible on this morning. People kept talking to her, ruining her concentration, and the things they said to her were bizarre and random ... utter non-sequiturs like fragments of to-do lists, thoughts about the previous night’s dinner, opinions on who the local baseball team should trade for, speculation on whether the hottie by the door was giving them the eye. Every time she looked up to see who was talking to her and why, she’d see no one was speaking to her at all. Everyone on the car was absorbed with their reading, or listening to their iPod, or staring off into space. No one was paying the least bit of attention to her.

She was ducking into the office cafe for her morning coffee and saw her friend Jill heading out. Elza met Jill on her first day of work and the older woman had shown her the ropes.

“Hey, can I come by your desk later to pick up that book?”

“Sure, anytime,” Jill replied.

“Great, thanks,” Elza smiled sympathetically. “By the way, I hope your brother is feeling better.”

The color drained from Jill’s face, “What did you say?”

Elza blinked, “Your brother ... I hope he feels better. I heard he was kind of sick.”

“Who told you that! I haven’t told anyone here!”

As Elza racked her memory, it occurred to her Jill’s brother wasn’t “kind of” sick, he was very sick. Cancer. In his bones. It didn’t look good. She could taste Jill’s fear and heartache like rancid milk.

“I ... uhhh ... I don’t remember.”

Jill looked at her strangely, “I have to go log in”

* * *

Elza felt motion behind her, then a solid thump as something landed on the nearby desk. She looked over her shoulder. Dan was standing behind her. He’d deposited a pile of folders and assorted papers on her desk. The pile was at least eight inches high.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Look it over,” he said.

She did. Expense account reimbursement forms, recent network outage reports, customer correspondence and escalated issues, marketing materials ...

“It looks like your paper work,” she said.

“And I don’t have time to do it, I’m delegating it to you. I want it done by Wednesday.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

She’d heard him, she just hadn’t believed it. “This is payback for that meeting about the contractors, isn’t it?”

He was going to lie, she knew it. And he did, “That’s ridiculous. Your job description says ‘other duties as assigned’. Here they are.”

“This is so unbelievably petty of you.”

“I prefer to think of it as a command decision,” he replied smugly.

Rage boiled up in her, stoke by the white hot winds of impotence. It was a power play, pure and simple. He was doing this because he could, and there was nothing she could do about it. Pressure began to build in her head, starting behind the eyeballs and expanding like a headache only without the pain. The pressure was irresistible, it needed to be vented. Her eyes locked with Dan’s and the pressure fell away. In her mind was the image of arrows in flight, shooting from her forehead into Dan’s.

“Go fuck yourself,” she growled.

Dan blinked, turned and walked away. The papers stayed where he’d left them.

* * *

Elza was on her way to lunch, wondering if there was a way out of the busy work Dan had saddled her with, when she noticed a crowd by the handicapped bathroom. It was everyone’s favorite bathroom: Clean, spacious and private The unspoken rule was as long as there weren’t any wheelchair bound people working on their floor, the bathroom was open to the public. Still, that didn’t explain why eight people were milling about the door, all looking like they were trying to solve a Rubic’s Cube.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Dan’s been in there for 45 minutes,” Phil, one of the Senior Techs, whispered.

“Is he okay?” Elza whispered in reply. She listened at the door.

Between the door and the ambient office noise, it was hard to figure out what was happening She thought she heard heavy breathing, punctuated by a sharp intake of air, an occasional moan that sounded like pain and, faintly, a wet, sticky smacking noise. Elza was totally confused.

“What’s he doing?”

The women looked amused. The men were embarrassed and declined to look at her. They knew what was happening, and suddenly, she did as well.

She got away from there as quickly as her legs would carry her.

When she came back from lunch, a janitor had unlocked the bathroom door and a security guard was leading Dan away. A much larger crowd had gathered to watch. Dan look exhausted, broken and utterly unaware of what was going on around him.

* * *

The e-mail arrived at 4p, from the Department Director. It announced Dan had suddenly left the company and that a supervisor from the telephonay side would be watching over things until a replacement could be named. No further explanation was offered.

Elza felt sick.

* * *

She didn’t go home right away. She walked past the subway station in a daze, the chorus of random voices she’d noticed in the morning distracting her every step of the way. When she recovered enough of her cognition, she found herself standing in front of Fajita Bonita. A drink, she decided, might calm her nerves.

It was a calculated risk. She knew Kim liked this place as well and she wasn’t sure she could handle seeing her friend (or was it ex-friend, or was it ex-lover) right now. But a margarita sounded like a good way to confront her demons.

The voices followed her into the restaurant. It scared her. Terrified her. Elza worried that whatever happened to Dan was effecting her as well. She tried her best to ignore them. For the most part she was able to. If she concentrated on her breathing, the voices seemed to fade into the background. Then one of the voices broke through. She couldn’t ignore it because it was so familiar. She looked up from her half finished drink.

She saw John at the very table he’d dumped her at. He wasn’t alone. He was with an Asian girl with long black hair, big tits and a swimsuit model’s body. Elza knew her very well. Her name was Suki; everyone called her Sue. John had invited Elza to his company’s Christmas Party and Sue had spent the entire evening flirting with him, fawning over him, practically throwing herself at him. John had sworn he was totally not into her. Without thought, Elza slid off her barstool and crossed the room.

“Having a good time,” she asked with a sweetness that struck just the right note of menace.

John looked like a dog caught taking a pee on the living room rug. Sue buried her face in a menu.

“Elza, look,” he began.

“Save it!”

“For Christ’s sake, Elza, don’t make a scene,” John said. Something in the way he said it, the underlying plea in his voice, got through to her. He wasn’t worth making a scene over. Without another word, she went back to the bar.

She tried her best not to look at them and quickly finished her drink. As the bartender handed her the change, she broke down and glanced at their table. John was on his cell phone, his back to Elza. Sue was gone. Elza looked just in time to see her heading for the ladies room.

She was standing in front of a mirror, brushing strands of hair from her face as Elza entered. When she saw who had joined her, Sue held up her hands.

“I don’t want any trouble,” she said.

The anger flared anew in Elza. Sue had acted like a complete whore at the Christmas Party and now she didn’t want any trouble? Then it happened.

In her mind, Elza saw something like a tube sprouting from her forehead. It was silvery white and crackling with energy. The tube lengthened rapidly until it drilled into Sue’s head, right between the eyes, connecting them. Elza recognized the sensation now that they were connected, she’d been on the receiving end of it at Kim’s house on Friday night, and so, she knew what the tube would do. The words that came next, however, came from a place Elza had no control over.

“You don’t love John,” Elza said. “And you never will.”

Sue’s whole body jerked.

“He sickens you.”

Sue’s face twisted into an expression of revulsion.

“When you exit this bathroom, you will get your things and leave the restaurant. You will not say a word to him.”

Sue nodded. Elza was suddenly aware of an inferno raging in her twat and Sue really was beautiful. She thought quickly. John would think to look for them at her place and at Sue’s.

“You’ll meet me out front. We’ll go to the Hilton around the corner and rent a room, which you’ll pay for. When we are in the room, I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you hard and I am going to fuck you long. You want this. You know it is going to be the greatest sex you have ever had.

Lust flamed up in Sue’s rich brown eyes.

“And when we are done, you are going to tell John what happened. You will want him to know I did things for you he could never hope to do.”

The conduit vanished. Sue leaned heavily against the sink, panting. Elza turned on her heels. When she got to the sidewalk, she waited. Sue joined her less than two minutes later. The pair took off at a brisk walk.

The man at the check in desk was older, and wound tight as a golf ball. He also, Elza sensed, possessed a certain level of intelligence and saw plainly what was going on. Two women, one of whom was practically aquiver as she handed over her credit card, checking in without a reservation. He knew why they wanted the room and he was scandalized. Elza didn’t care in the slightest. When he handed over the key, Sue took Elza by the hand and bolted for the elevator.

A young family stepped onto the lift with them, Elza positioned between Sue and the others. Sue was whining and trembling, her breath hammering through her nose. It all sounded unbelievably loud to Elza, but the people to her left seemed to take no notice. The room was on the 9th floor, the family got off on the 5th.

Sue was on Elza instantly, her left hand thrust into a back pocket of Elza’s pants, her right drifting along Elza’s tits and waist. She nibbled at Elza’s ear.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” she giggled softly as she pressed her tits into Elza’s side. They felt incredible. The girl certainly knew how to use her assets “I feel like such a slut.”

The elevator door opened and the pair moved quickly to the room at the end of the hall. Inside, Sue immediately pinned Elza to the door, arms propped above their heads. Kissing Sue was much like kissing Kim, only completely different. Kim was gentle and patient, Sue was aggressive and frantic, forcing her tongue deep into Elza’s mouth, her hands roaming all over Elza’s body. Sue was crushing their chests together, rubbing up and down. Both Kim and Sue were soft and warm and so different from the men she’d been with.

Sue’s body shifted slightly, giving her room to fit a hand between them and cup Elza’s pussy. Her arms free now, she wrapped them around Sue’s neck, brutal lust burning away any previous disdain for the girl. Sue pulled them from the door, the pair spun into the room, whirling straight for the bed, with Elza bouncing onto the mattress.

The fading daylight cast long shadows in the room and only emphasized the naked grandeur of Sue’s body as she peeled her clothes off. Her skin was mocha colored and flawless, the only discrepancy in the color being the red of her small, hard nipples and the darker shading between her legs. She was toned and athletic and completely feminine.

She crawled onto the bed, straddling Elza’s body. On her knees, she reached down and pulled Elza’s fleece off, then undid her bra. She forced Elza back down, then lay atop her, again crushing their breasts together.

“Your tits feel so nice,” Sue groaned before leaning in for another savage kiss. They lay like for a long while, jaws flexing and tongues stabbing as they fucked each other through their breasts. Elza growled every time their nipples touched just right.

Eventually Sue worked her way lower, mauling Elza’s breasts with her mouth and tongue. The intensity of their kiss, the whirlwind of sensation left Elza breathless, almost passive, in the face of Sue’s seemingly limitless sexual energy. She lavished attention on Elza’s nipples, making them diamond hard as she sucked. Elza could feel saliva on her skin.

Sue kissed and licked her way down the undulating stomach, her hands already working to remove Elza’s jeans. Elza lifted her hips so Sue could pull them off. The panties came next, the material ripping as Sue pulled them away. She scrambled to the edge of the bed, placing herself between Elza’s spread legs.

“Your pussy is so beautiful ... it’s perfect,” Sue marveled “I have to ... ohhhh.”

There were no preliminaries and no gentleness. Sue buried her face in Elza’s sodden, willing twat, sucking on the distended clit like a straw, her fingers tickling the patch of skin between anus and slit before sheathing in the molten cunt. All the while, Sue’s eyes remained wide open, staring at Elza with lust flavored awe. Elza came with a shudder and a groan; she had the distinct impression hers wasn’t the first pussy Sue had licked.

Sue kept on licking. Elza’s hips bucked wildly, her hands gripping at Sue’s luxurious hair. She screamed out her second orgasm, her juices mixing with sweat to form a sheen on Sue’s lovely face. And still Sue continued to lick her. Elza was thrashing side to side, the sensations blazing from her cunt in total control now. Sue draped an arm across Elza’s midriff to hold her in place; her third orgasm was the strongest of all ... gut tightening and explosive.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... FUCK,” Elza screamed, then finding herself sitting upright. She pushed Sue’s face out of her crotch before collapsing onto the mattress

Sue fitted herself atop Elza, entwining their legs as the pair automatically settled into a slow, full bodied fuck. The Sue, inch by inch, began to slither her body over Elza’s face. Elza wrapped her mouth around Sue’s erect nipple, reveling in its texture and salty taste, groaning with disappointment when Sue pulled it away, he tongue now swiping along Sue’s flat stomach until the Asian girl was vertical and her nut brown cunt hovered over Elza’s face, the soaking lips sparsely covered with short, black hair. Elza’s hands found Sue’s hips; she pulled the girl down.

Sue worked slowly, at first, grinding her pussy on Elza’s mouth and playing with her tits. Elza was very happy to let Sue set the pace, because whatever Sue wanted Elza was able to anticipate it, without effort and without thought. When Sue wanted her clit nibbled, Elza knew. When Sue wanted Elza’s tongue thrusting inside her, Elza knew. And when Sue just wanted to enjoy the sensation of riding Elza’s face, Elza let her. It was the strangest and most gratifying sex Elza had ever known; it aroused her beyond all description to know the need she was creating in Sue and completely meeting that need.

* * *

Elza walked in a fog as she made her way to the subway. Her night with Sue left her numb in the way a bright light left one blind. The morning was only beginning to assert itself and foot traffic was light. She collapsed onto her seat and nearly slept through her stop. The four blocks from the station passed with no awareness on her part. She took just enough time to call in sick to work before aiming herself at her bed. She was asleep before she hit the mattress

Her dreams were disjointed, fragments of her with Sue in the bathroom, or in the hotel, interspersed with flashes of her encounter with Kim. Through it all was a presence, a sense of something else, of something not merely observing but subtlety influencing events It was elusive, Elza felt like she should be able to identify it, but she couldn’t. It was 12:30p when she woke up.

Her body felt stiff and heavy as she rose from the bed. First she went to start some coffee. Her phone was in a nook by the kitchen and as she always, automatically, did, she picked up the receiver and listened. The dial tone beeped, indicating messages on the voice mail. The first was from Sue, reporting she was still at the hotel and asking for a call back if Elza got the message soon. The second was from Sue, reporting she’d returned home and begging for a call back.

The third call was from Sue. Her voice was low and smooth and confident, “You haven’t called me back, you bad girl. I know you’re teasing me ... it’s making me even hotter for you. Just thought you should know I made a trip to a special store on my way home and bought all sorts of new toys to play with. I got this big, fat dildo and the next time I see you I am going to fuck you with it until you scream ...”

It went on for 15 explicit minutes. Elza marveled at Sue’s lucidity and creativity. She listened to the message three times, getting wetter with each re-airing. She stroked herself to a small, but satisfying, cum after the third listen.

The forth call began with a gasp, as if the caller had been surprised by the voice mail, then followed rapid, shallow breathing, then John’s voice brittle and shiny with anger.

“You bitch ... you fucking cunt ... fucking dyke ... I’ll get you for this ... you screwed with the wrong guy ... I swear to Christ you’ll be sorry!”

Elza deleted the message, then took a long shower.

But not before listening to Sue’s message one more time.

* * *

“What did you do to me?”

Kim stood in her doorway, examing Elza carefully. She innocently asked, “What do you mean.

Elza flared with anger, “You know what I mean!”

“Why don’t you come in and we’ll talk.” When Elza struck a reluctant pose, Kim said, “Nothing is going to happen, unless you want it to.”

Elza eyes Kim with suspicion, but stepped in. Kim led the way to the living room. She took a seat on the couch. Elza took a chair on the other side of the room.

“Why don’t you tell me what’s going on.”

Elza looked as if she didn’t entirely believe the words that were going to come out of her mouth, “Ever since Friday night ... when we ...”

“Did it?” Kim offered.

Elza nodded, “ ... I’ve felt different. I don’t know how to explain it. Weird things have been happening. I hear voices and people start doing things I tell them to.”

“And what makes you think I have anything to do with it.”

“Because on Friday it felt different and not just because it was with another woman. It felt like something was being done to me. It feels exactly the same when people do what I tell them to do, only I’m the one doing it.”

Kim grinned, “Like what you did to Sue?”

Elza’s jaw dropped, “You know about that?”

“I know about a lot of things,” Kim shrugged modestly. Then her face darkened, “I also know about Dan. We’ll need to talk about that.”

“I did that?”

“You sure did,” Kim confirmed. “But I don’t think it’s that much of a surprise to you.”

It wasn’t. It made all too much sense, “So what did you do to me?”

“I gave you a present.”

Elza sighed with exasperation, “Quit playing games. What did you do?”

“In the simplest of terms, I can read and control minds,” Kim said flatly. “My aunt could do it, my great-grandmother could do it and now so can you ... after I show you how, of course.”

“Uh-uh. No way!”

“What?”

“I don’t want to read minds. Take it back.”

Kim laughed, “That’s not how it works.”

“I’m stuck with it?”

“Afraid so ... but you’ve always been able to do it. Heck, anyone can do it. Some are just better at it than others. I just unlocked the door for you, so to speak.”

“Elza’s mind raced through the possibilities, “Then I won’t use it. I won’t do it anymore.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I’m serious.”

“Like you were with Dan and Sue?”

“That’s different,” Elza said. “I know what I am doing now.”

“No you don’t. You don’t have the first clue what you are doing,” Kim replied, her voice now very serious. “You didn’t know what you were doing with Dan and Sue and look what happened. You gave him a breakdown and turned her into a nymphomaniac. Get something straight right now, I may have given you a gift, but it isn’t a toy. You’ll use it again one day, sure as hell you will because you don’t know how to control it. And when you do, one of these days, you’re going to hurt someone a lot worse than you hurt Dan and Sue. At least they can be fixed ...”

“Just like that?” a wave of relied swept over Elza.

“Just like that,” Kim said. “It’ll be like your final exam.”

“I don’t know.”

“Why not?”

Elza twisted in her chair, “It all seems wrong, somehow.”

“Wrong?” Kim asked and Elza nodded. “Wrong? What Dan did to you is wrong. What John did to you is wrong. What’s happening in Darfur is wrong. All I am doing is giving you a chance to even the odds. Once you learn how to control it, it’s up to you how much or how little you want to use it. But don’t talk to me about wrong. Considering all the good you can do, there’s nothing wrong about this.”

“The ends justify the means?”

“Sometimes ... yeah.”

Elza sighed, “How do I know you aren’t doing it now?”

“Doing what?”

“Controlling my mind? Making me agree with you?”

Kim smiled, “That’s a fair question, but I can’t answer it. I can’t prove a negative. But I can promise you I’m not doing anything. I like you, Elza, and I swear on our friendship I am not doing anything.”

Elza believed her. “Can I ask you another question?”

“Shoot.”

“Did you ...”

“What?”

“You know ...”

“No, I don’t. I told you, no funny stuff.”

“Did you turn me into,” Elza whispered, “a lesbian?”

“Why do you think I did?”

“Well, there was you, and Sue.”

“Would that be a problem if I did?”

“I would have liked a choice in the matter.”

“Well, let me as you this,” Kim smiled. “I want you to think of the hottest guy you know, the one who, before all of this, would have been your #1 candidate for a one night stand.”

Elza closed her eyes. She though of that one field tech she knew, the one who looked exactly like Jason Stratham.

“Can you see him?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Do you still think he’s hot?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Would you still do him?”

“Mmm-hmmm!”

“Then you aren’t a lesbian ... simple, huh?”

“But what happened with you and Sue ...”

“Think of it like Silly Putty. Remember when you used to press it on the Sunday comics when you were a kid, how it made an impression on the putty?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re the Silly Putty, I’m the comics,” Kim explained. “You aren’t a lesbian, but I am. What happened between us Friday wasn’t just sex, it was me giving you that gift. It was a very intimate connection between our minds and a little bit of me was imprinted on you. So you aren’t gay, but you’re definitely a little more open minded, shall we say, then you were before.”

“Is that what happened with Sue?”

“Partially that and partially it was the fact that using these powers really turns a person on. They say power is an aphrodisiac, and mind control is the ultimate power. Sue got dragged into this because you were using the power on her and because she is really, really hot!”

“So what happened next?”

“You should stay here for the next couple of days. If you call in sick, we should be able to get you so you can go back out in public in two or three days.”

“I don’t think I have that much ET at work.”

Kim laughed, “Believe me, once we’re done you’ll be able to make it so they don’t notice at all!”

* * *

Elza’s original plan had been to wipe Sue’s memory, make it so the woman could deny everything with complete conviction. But Sue had pounced the moment Elza entered the condo, the Asian girl had been so insistent and so aggressive. And as Kim had observed, Sue was so very, very hot! So Elza changed the plan, toned things down for Sue. She did exactly as Kim taught her. It was like spreading butter on toast ... brush lightly and let it melt in. Besides, there was nothing wrong with being “friends with privileges”.

* * *

Elza took a final sip of her drink and smiled at her new co-workers. She’d never worked with such fun and creative people in her life. She loved her new job. She never would have gotten an interview in the first place, not with the score on her previous annual review, but a “chance” meeting with the HR person and a gentle push on the mind had got the ball rolling. Elza hadn’t even had to try any funny stuff in the final interview. The job came with a decent raise. Nothing decadent, but enough for her to finally start making some plans.

“’K guys, I gotta go,” Elza put some bills on the table. “See you on Monday.”

She heard a voice calling her as she reached the door. It was Dawn, the departmental admin.

“Elza, before you go, there’s something I have been dying to ask you.”

“Go ahead.”

“I know this is none of my business, so just tell me to shut up if I overstep myself.”

“Okay.”

Dawn tugged nervously on one of her fingers, “Is it true you got back at an ex-boyfriend by sleeping with his new girlfriend?”

Elza smiled. The question came up surprisingly often in her extended circle of acquaintances, though a bit less so lately. It had been a tough question at first; she eventually decided to play it off as a joke. Something impetuous and crazy she’d been driven to by a lousy guy who had no idea how to satisfy his woman. A little push on the brain of whoever asked helped a lot. The fact it made John look ridiculous didn’t hurt.

“Yeah, it’s true.”

Dawn’s jaw dropped. The audacity of it knocked the wind out of her, “That could be the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

“Glad you think so,” Elza said. “But I really need to go.”

“Okay ... sure. See you Monday.”

Elza looked up and down the street and took a long, slow breath. Kim’s training had gone well, though she still struggled occasionally with crowds ... their random thoughts kept leaking into her mind. She had to concentrate, as she was doing now, on keeping them out of her head; which explains why she didn’t see the movement to her left until it was far too late. All she knew was something was close and getting closer. She turned to look, which allowed the three bullets to hit her flush in the chest. The impact sent her sprawling over a garbage can. A figure loomed over her and spat on her body.

“Bitch,” he hissed before dropping the gun and fleeing into the night as the first of the witnesses arrived.

* * *

Kim went to everyday of the trial. Everyday she took a seat as close to the jury as she could to probe their minds and snuff out any doubt, reasonable or otherwise. Justice would be done. Elza deserved nothing less.

There’s been little for her to do. The case against John was a slam dunk. There was motive, there was evidence, there were witnesses. The police even found the hood John had bought the gun from.

And there was Sue. Kim had worried when Sue was called to the stand. What could and what would a good defense attorney do to the woman at the center of all of this, the one who’d stolen John away from Elza, then allowed herself to be stolen away by the victim? But Sue, despite Kim’s fears, had turned out to be a strong witness: Calm, poised, unflappable and obviously grief stricken over the recent events. Her admission of a lesbian relationship with Elza, matter of fact and completely unapologetic, seemed to take the wind out of John’s lawyer’s sails. If Sue had nothing to apologize for, what did John have to shoot Elza for?

The jury deliberated less than a day.

The judge proved to be more of a problem. Strong willed, he’d been shocked by Elza’s behavior and impressed with John’s otherwise clean record. Kim doubted she could get enough traction in his mind from half way across the court room. But an encounter with the judge’s secretary got her a few, private minutes with the judge the day before the sentencing. John got the maximum.

Kim felt no pride over what she’d done. John was going to jail because he’d pulled the trigger. It didn’t make Kim feel it was any less her fault.