The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whores de Ballet

Chapter 5

When Isabel finally returned to the waking world, the air in her room was still heavy with the scent of her earlier arousal, her sticky cum still glistening on her thighs, and tears streamed down her face as she was powerless to stop the fantasy that had fuelled that smell from flashing like a strobe across her minds eye, the imagery still capable of arousing her despite her sobbed pleas for it to stop.

Isabel didn’t know why, but she believed, almost beyond reason where faith lies, that if she could just make it to the party at Kali’s on Friday before she acted upon the dark desires that filled her mind, everything would be okay, and so she determined to stay as far away from her lovely daughter as she could until Friday.

* * *

“Hi mom.” Jane called out as she swept happily in to the kitchen after school; but the room, and the house were empty, and there was not even their customary note on the table to tell Jane where her mom was.

For a few seconds Jane thought about crashing out on the sofa, not watching whatever soap was on, but her bag, digging in to her shoulder and weighed down with homework, nagged at her as effectively as Isabel ever had and so, after fixing herself a glass of orange, she set about her homework.

When Isabel finally came home, she found Jane still in her school uniform fast asleep, her head on her homework. She felt the first tingle as she stood behind her but gritted her teeth as she woke her and said. “Sorry I’ve been so long.” She couldn’t bring herself to add her customary ‘honey’, something about the word threatened to tip her over the edge she had so successfully avoided since waking on her cum soaked bed that afternoon.

“I’ve had a long day, had to go do a pitch to a new client, but I don’t think I got it.” Isabel lied, and seeing the ‘sorry for you’ look in Jane’s eyes and anticipating the comforting hug that always accompanied it, she withdrew and left without another word, only stopping to pick up the carrier bag with the pint bottle of vodka she’d left by the door.

She sat up in bed thinking of nothing, just staring straight ahead until she heard Jane climbing the stairs, she gulped the remains of her spirit and pulled the covers round her, pretending to be asleep when Jane popped her head around the door to say goodnight, she even let her breath catch slightly in the back of her throat, feigning a soft snore.

With a worried frown, Jane closed the door and headed off to bed, and when Isabel was certain that Jane was safely in her room, she sat up and refilled her glass, chasing the rest she needed towards the bottom of the vodka bottle.

* * *

“Mom, mom.” Jane said as she shook her mother’s shoulder. “I’m going to school, I phoned Aunty Lisa and she said she’d take me.”

Isabel opened a pair of bloodshot eyes and quickly closed them again, her head pounded and her stomach felt like it was about to dispose of its contents at any moment, but something about what Jane was saying filtered through and Bella stirred, “I suppose it’s your turn to sit in the back.”

“What?” Jane queried.

“Yeah, you just keep playing little miss innocent and run along to your Aunty Lisa or you’ll be late for English; and we both know how much you enjoy being taught a lesson by Miss Carlton, I’m just surprised you’re not wearing that sexy denim skirt, but then again I haven’t seen it for days, whatever happened to it I wonder.”

“Mom.” Jane said, her hand trying to squeeze Isabel’s shoulder. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, mom.”

Bella shook herself free of the comforting hand, burying her face into the warmth of her pillow.

“I’ll see you later. Try and get some rest.” Jane said, looking suspiciously at the empty tumbler on Isabel’s bedside cabinet.

* * *

By eleven, Isabel had managed to shower and hold down a glass of orange juice and some toast and was beginning to feel almost normal, the thumping headache finally receding to a dull nagging throb.

She spent the morning and most of the afternoon cleaning the house, finding that throwing herself into some job or other made it less likely that she would start to daydream. With the house clean and the washing done, Isabel started to compose her shopping list for the things she would need for Kali’s party. She wanted to make as much as she could from this one, but she was also aware that she was effectively on trial, not just by Kali but by her presumably wealthy friends, and so she made sure her menu was varied enough to showcase her talents.

A few quick phone calls to her suppliers and the planning was complete, and she looked forward to Thursday when she would be able to start the initial preparation.

An hour before Jane was due home, Isabel scribbled a note telling her daughter that her tea was made and in the microwave and that she was off to see another client and for Jane not to wait up as it was an out of town meeting. There wasn’t a meeting of course, but Isabel just needed to get away from temptation.

When Isabel managed to get through Wednesday without a single fantasy, well at least without one than had the power to render her almost insensible whilst it played itself out, she began to hope everything was getting back to normal, admittedly, small images kept springing unwanted in to her mind but with effort she managed to stop them taking root and flowering.

Thursday found Isabel a whirl of activity, happy for the first time since she’d opened that letter telling Jane she hadn’t got her sponsorship, although thinking of that sent her mood spinning down again. When Jane arrived home Isabel asked her to do her homework upstairs. Jane wanted to help but a single picture of Jane with dabs of flour on her face, her hands sticky with dough as she stood naked save for a plastic apron, was enough to almost trigger Isabel’s internal video system and she assured her she could cope and added, “Anyway you’ll lose a night tomorrow when we serve at Kali’s function.”

“And dance!” Jane said, screwing up her face to show she still wasn’t happy with idea; however, Jane seemed incapable of being anything but pleasant for more than a couple of seconds and a smile replaced the frown, her features slipping easily in to their plain but pleasing norm.

Isabel tried very hard not to think of Jane dancing; her supple limbs… ‘No!’ she screamed in her head, and the looming vision reluctantly retreated, though Isabel knew it was there, just waiting to flare into life at any moment. Bella wanted to watch it, but her mistress had told her to ease up over the last couple of days and stop the tormenting of her alter ego. In their own way, both Isabel and Bella were looking forward to Friday night.

* * *

As soon as Jane arrived home from school on the Friday night, she and Isabel started loading their produce into a van she had borrowed from Penny, one of her friends; she had hoped to be able to use Penny as another waitress but Kali had said she would provide any extra staff, all she needed from Isabel was the food, herself and of course her daughter.

“You ready?” Isabel called as she locked the back of the van.

“I think we forgot something.” Jane said as she came down the path holding 2 large plastic bags that held their waitress uniforms.

“Oh, sorry. I meant to tell you, Mrs van de Sar will be providing our uniforms, ‘so that we match the rest of her staff.’” Isabel said. “Just put them in the back and we’ll get off.”

Fortunately Isabel managed to park right next to the servants entrance, and was greeted, if that was the word, by Susi, wearing, Isabel was relieved to see, her normal maids outfit, not the pantomime thing she had worn the previous Friday. “Follow me.” Susi said, not offering to help carry any of the trays.

Susi led them to a huge kitchen that Isabel would have killed to own, there were large industrial size ovens and catering class equipment that must have cost thousands. “You may do any last minute preparation in here. And then put out through here.”

Susi pushed through double swing doors that led into a corridor that ended in the large room where Isabel and Jane had met with Kalin. The furniture had been rearranged to provide a large airy space. Along two of the walls were tables covered in white linen cloths and bearing huge floral arrangements where the food would be presented, although the waitresses would be expected to circulate with trays of both food and drink.

The party was not due to start for another three hours, so Isabel and Jane set about their tasks and soon the tables were laden with trays of appetising delicacies covered in cling film, just ready to be opened, consumed and, Isabel hoped, enjoyed.

The things that would be served hot were prepared and with over an hour to spare Isabel and Jane sat down in the kitchen to wait.

Their rest didn’t last long however as Susi arrived followed by 3 pretty, but slightly surly looking girls about the same age as Jane. “Miss Wearing, I’d like you to meet Wendy, Gwen and Penelope.” Susi said, introducing a brunette and 2 quite attractive blondes. Something seemed familiar about the brunette but Isabel couldn’t recall where she had seen her before and was wondering why Susi was introducing them to her.

The mystery was solved however when Susi informed Isabel that the three girls would be helping her serve at the party. Isabel couldn’t believe what she was hearing, they were hardly out of school and had probably never worked in the catering industry before in their lives, and yet it would be Isabel that was judged not just on her cooking but also on the manner in which it was served, and the half grunted greetings the girls had given her hardly boded well. She tried to explain to Susi, but all she said was that it was what her mistress wanted.

“I need to explain to the girls what their duties will be tonight in addition to any you may require, so I will bring them back here half an hour before the first guest is expected to arrive. In the meantime, it might be advisable for you and your daughter to get dressed in your uniforms, so if you would follow me please.” Susi said, and without waiting for an answer, set off with the three girls and now Jane and Isabel following in her wake.

Susi stopped in the corridor and told the three girls to wait there for her, to which they replied, almost in unison, reminding Isabel of children saying good morning to their teacher, “Yes, Susi.”

As Susi was still wearing her normal outfit both Jane and Isabel assumed they would be getting the same; they were wrong. Susi opened a door and ushered mother and daughter inside. The room was functional; reminding them of a gym changing room, only it wasn’t athletics clothes that hung on the pegs.

Above a slatted bench that ran the length of one wall hung five almost identical black satin dresses on pink padded hangers, the only variance their size and the writing on a plain brown parcel label that was tied to the hook of the hanger.

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Isabel said, although in her heart of hearts she knew from her previous visit that Susi, in all probability wasn’t

“There is no joke, Miss Wearing; you were advised when you accepted the contract to provide the catering for my mistress’s party that you would do so wearing the uniform provided. Provided I might add, at considerable cost to my mistress.” Susi informed them without the slightest hint that she would even understand the concept of a joke let alone be a party to one.

“You will find your outfit clearly labelled, please remove all your own clothing, everything you need has been provided. When you are dressed please return to the kitchen as my mistress may wish to inspect the food before her guests arrive. I will go and instruct the other servants and then, after they too have dressed, I will bring them through to you.” Susi informed them solemnly before turning and leaving Jane and her mom alone together; alone and in a situation Isabel was definitely uncomfortable with.

“Oh my, I see what she meant about everything being provided!” Jane giggled as she opened one of the white cardboard boxes beneath the bench seat.

Isabel turned to see Jane holding up a pair of black silk French knickers and seamed hold-up stockings in one hand and a pair of black leather ankle boots with vicious stiletto heels in the other.

“Look you don’t have to wear this stuff.” Isabel said, even as a part of her mind she thought had fallen silent wanted to see her wear it very much!

Jane grinned and said, “Well I might have felt a bit worried if Mrs van de Sar hadn’t told us it was a ladies only night.”

‘You sweet innocent child’ Bella thought, and a flush rose on Isabel’s cheek.

“Come on mum, it’ll be fun; and its not like they are some cheap ‘trick or treat’ outfits, they must have cost a fortune.” Jane encouraged as she put the items on the seat and felt the quality of the dress’s material. “Even the netting is organza.” She told Isabel as she started to get undressed.

Isabel quickly turned away, apparently inspecting her own dress, and she had to admit it was quality merchandise. Without looking towards Jane, Isabel unzipped her dress and, after removing her bra, rapidly put on the black satin creation. The dress was really well tailored and there was no way anyone other than a contortionist would have been able to fasten the concealed back zip. “Can you do me up, honey.” She asked, turning her head just as Jane started to pull on her new underwear.

Jane’s toned trim body was beautiful, and Isabel only just managed to suppress a groan than seemed to form in the back of her throat as Jane pulled up the slinky knickers, her downy fuzz vanishing beneath the black silk veil, her small pert breasts with their puffy nipples just crying out to be kissed.

To hide the blush on her cheek, Isabel turned her back on her daughter who started to pull up the zip, the satin moulding itself to Isabel’s midriff, forcing her to hold her breath, and she was glad she hadn’t trimmed a little from the measurements she had given to Susi for vanities sake.

Hidden beneath the flaring skirt, Isabel pulled down her panties and replaced them with those Kali had provided, the soft silk swishing against the organza net leaving her pussy feeling almost naked.

“My turn.” Jane said happily and Isabel was relived to see that Jane had pulled on the dress and was waiting for it to be zipped. Isabel had never really noticed just how sexy the curve of Jane’s spine was, her bum sticking out pertly at the bottom of an elegant S. Banishing those thoughts from her mind with difficulty, Isabel fastened the dress and sat down to pull on the stockings that were delicately sheer.

Jane also pulled on her stockings but try as she might, she couldn’t get the seams straight and reluctantly Isabel helped her out, although having such intimate contact with her daughter brought an unwanted flush to her cheeks.

Although Isabel habitually wore heels, they were seldom as high as those of the boots Kalin had supplied and it took her a few moments to get her balance right. Jane on the other hand could probably have counted on her fingers the number of times she had worn heels, but having spent seemingly half of her life dancing en point, found there was no problem, still managing to walk with an easy grace Isabel found hard to believe her other staff would be able to copy.

Isabel wasn’t happy with the visibility of Jane’s stocking tops, but no way was she going to try and pull them higher, and Jane seemed to quite like the idea as she was completely unused to wearing hose of any description let alone seamed stockings, and they made her feel very grown up.

“We better get back before Mrs van de Sar decides on a spot inspection.” Jane said with a grin, adding. “And it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to inspect her staff as well.”

Isabel joined in the laughter but a part of her really did expect such an inspection.

On returning to the huge kitchen Jane helped her mom to put some of the food that needed cooking in to the ovens and had just sat back down at the table when Susi returned with the other waitresses who were now dressed identically to Jane, Isabel and Susi, except the new arrivals all wore theirs off the shoulder, the elasticated top stretching across their wonderful breasts.

At least Isabel assumed they were the same girls, for not only had their clothes and makeup changed, but also their personalities, all three smiling and listening intently to the instructions Isabel gave them. Surprising her even more was the fact that, like Jane, they seemed to have no problem at all walking in the high-heeled boots; their only concession appeared to be to shorten their stride a little.

“Ah, all here, how wonderful.” Kalin commented as she walked in to the kitchen dressed in a long petrol-blue silk gown and dripping diamonds, which Isabel guessed correctly were real. Jane smiled, Isabel nodded her head in acknowledgment of her employer, but Gwen, Penelope and Wendy all dropped exquisite curtseys.

“I trust Isabel has given you your orders, girls.” Kalin asked the three Barbie clones who, now in total unison replied. “Yes, Mrs van de Sar.”

Reserving her warmest smile for Jane, Kalin looked at the young woman and said. “Our little ballerina, I am so pleased you agreed to dance for us tonight, I’m sure you’re your mom has told you how grateful I am.”

Without waiting for a reply Kalin said “Ah I know.” And she reached out and arranged Jane’s top to match those of the other three before lifting Jane’s long flowing blonde hair and laid it over one shoulder. “That’s better.” She said approvingly and Jane felt herself blushing a little

Turning to Isabel Kalin said. “I hope you don’t mind, but after the first round of drinks and canapés have been served, I might need to borrow Wendy for a little while.” It was couched as a request but Isabel knew better than to object.

“Oh, and while I’m on the subject of the service requirements.” Kalin continued. “I’d prefer it if the girls, and I of course include your lovely daughter in that, could circulate with trays, I’m sure your talents will be much better utilised ensuring their trays are correctly filled and displayed.”

This time Isabel was going to object but before she could get a word out Kalin said. “I knew you would understand.” And turning to the girls said. “Come along now girls, my guests will be arriving any minute.”

Inwardly Isabel was fuming, but she had too much invested in this night to make an issue of it with Kalin and so she simply followed the others in to the main room.

Taking trays from the table Isabel passed two containing glasses of orange juice and champagne to Jane and Penelope and trays of canapés and sweet meats to Gwen and Wendy and they took up station beside the entrance to the main room whilst Susi went to open the door as the first guests arrived.

For the next fifteen minutes there was an almost constant stream of wealthy women coming through the main doors to be greeted by Kalin with an air kiss and the exchange of pleasantries before they moved on to take a glass, almost exclusively from the tray Jane was holding, and quite often they spoke a few words to her, which seemed to Isabel to be quite out of character.

When the last guest had arrived, Susi returned to the main room and Isabel refreshed the girls’ trays and set them to circulating amongst the guests. From her station by the table Isabel watched as the maids worked their way through the throng.

Isabel was a bit nonplussed at the way the guests responded to the maids, far from ignoring them, as was the norm for such functions, they seemed quite happy to break off their conversations and chat to the girls, non more so than with Jane. Isabel was relieved to see that, at least with Jane, they seemed content to talk, whereas with the others, hands were placed familiarly on hips, shoulders, thighs or backsides, although the girls didn’t seem to mind, or for that matter even notice, continuing to smile politely and respond to whatever the woman was saying to them.

A little distracted Isabel didn’t notice the tall brunette in a mauve satin gown approach her and almost jumped as the woman said. “I understand from Kalin, that we have you to thank for the delicious food.”

“Yes, Madame.” Isabel replied turning towards the sound and being greeted with a warm smile from a woman about the same age as herself. “I’m glad you are enjoying it.”

Again an easy smile accompanied her words. “Oh very much so, and I also believe that the lovely Jane is your daughter.”

Isabel swelled with pride as the woman continued. “I can’t tell you how much we are all looking forward to her performance tonight.”

“Thank you, Madame.” Isabel said, “She really is a wonderful dancer.”

For a moment the woman looked a little perplexed, but then the penny dropped. “Oh of course, she’s a ballet dancer, it had quite slipped my mind, I’m sure that must make her ever so supple.”

Isabel was about to express her own confusion but the woman simply turned and merged back in to the throng, and as Isabel watched her go, she realised that neither Susi nor Wendy were anywhere to be seen, leaving just the three girls to wait on the guests, however Isabel was relieved to see they seemed to be coping.

For the next half an hour the three remaining waitresses returned several times to have their tray replenished, which Isabel took as a good sign that her fare was being at least as well received as the vintner’s champagne. On one such occasion Jane said. “These are really nice people, mom. They seem really interested in me and the other girls, and they aren’t stuck up at all like I thought they would be.”

“You be careful, honey.” Isabel warned. “I’m sure they seem very pleasant but they are the guests and the waitresses shouldn’t get ideas above their station.”

“Oh, mum.” Jane said with a smile as she turned back to the gathering.

Isabel watched Kalin as she worked her way through the throng of women, evidently aiming to speak to Isabel with the way she skilfully handed off each woman who tried to engage her in conversation. Finally she reached her destination and took one of the champagne flutes from Isabel’s salver.

“Well I must say.” Kalin said, sounding genuine. “You have certainly lived up to your sales pitch, I’m sure you will be inundated with orders in the very near future.”

Unable to hide the smile of pride, Isabel simply accepted the compliment with a gracious nod of her head, just as she noticed Susi approach Jane and relieve her of her tray of canapés, pass it to Gwen and then lead Jane away from the gathering.

Watching where Isabel was looking, Kalin said. “Susi is just going to take your lovely daughter to prepare for the entertainment. She really has made quite an impression on some of my guests already you know.”

After taking a small sip from her glass, Kali replaced it on Isabel’s tray and clapped her hands theatrically in front of her face. Immediately the sound of conversation and laughter ceased and all eyes were turned towards their hostess. “Ladies.” Kali said with a warm embracing sweep of her arm. “Our entertainment for the evening will begin in around an hour. In the meantime if you would like to make your way to viewing room two, I think I can promise you something to make the time fly, and of course whet your appetites for the main event.”

Gwen and Penelope stood either side of the entrance to the corridor that lead off from the main area, holding trays onto which the departing guests placed their unwanted glasses and unfinished snacks. In no time at all Isabel was alone in the room with Kali.

“Would you mind serving drinks in the viewing room?” Kalin asked. “You can put those down I’ve arranged for fresh glasses and bottles to be provided.”

Without waiting for a reply Kalin headed off in pursuit of her guests, quickly followed by Isabel. Halfway down the corridor Kali went through an open door. The room was larger than Isabel had expected and most of the guests were already seated on a collection of chairs and low backed sofas that faced one wall that had red velvet drapes covering what would be the only window.

As Isabel entered, the general hubbub abated a little as Kalin indicated the table with the drinks. “I won’t keep you waiting long ladies.” Kali assured the throng. “Just let the maid give you another drink and hopefully Helen and Wendy, or should I say Angie, will be ready to commence their little play.”

The conversations recommenced as Isabel circulated, offering either champagne or fruit juice to the seated audience. When everyone had taken a glass, Isabel returned to the table to find Kalin standing there with a glass in each hand, one of which she held out to Isabel saying. “Thank you, honey. Now why don’t we drink a small toast to the success of the party and to your delightful daughter.”

Turning to the assembled women Kalin raised her glass and said. “Ladies; a toast to the caterer, her delicious daughter who will very soon perform for us and of course Helen and Angie.”

As one, the guests raised their glasses and took a sip of the contents. Turning to Isabel who had merely let the fizzing champagne touch her lips for fear of over indulging and ruining her so far excellent work, Kalin encouraged Isabel to finish her drink saying that she had certainly earned it.

Assuming that she was being dismissed, Isabel drained the glass and placed it on the table and asked. “Will there be anything else, Mrs van de Sar?”

“I don’t think our guests will be needing any further refreshments for a while.” Kalin said.

Isabel was about to leave the room when Kalin took Isabel’s elbow in her hand and guided her to the sofa directly in front of the drapes that was currently occupied by a tall blonde woman in a classic black cocktail dress. “May we, Jennifer?” Kalin asked politely and Jennifer smiled as she moved to one side.

“Make yourself comfy.” Kalin said.

Still unsure of herself Isabel sat down at the other end of the settee. “No, why don’t you sit in the middle, honey.” Kalin encouraged. “You will have the best view from there.”

As Isabel moved over, Kalin took the remaining seat and Isabel found herself between the two socialites, feeling hemmed in and more than a little uncomfortable with the situation.

Almost as soon as Kalin had settled herself, the lights in the room dimmed to almost blackness and the talking ceased. With a soft hum the curtains in front of Isabel slid open to reveal what Isabel at first thought was a TV screen, from which a young brunette woman sitting in front of a dressing table that abutted the wall stared back at them. She was wearing a blue silk pyjama top that fastened with a single shoestring tie level with her nipples that just showed through the thin material. Isabel suddenly realised that it wasn’t a screen at all but a window into the adjoining room.

The girl simply sat motionless, her unfocused eyes staring into the room. “She can’t see us.” Kalin said. “If she sees anything at all it’s her own reflection.”

Putting a hand on Isabel’s knee, an action mirrored by Jennifer, Kalin asked “Don’t you recognise her, honey?”

Something did seem strangely familiar about the girl, but Isabel couldn’t really identify her.

“It’s your little waitress, Wendy.” Kalin enlightened her friend. “But she’s been transformed by Susi, you can remember that, my Bella. Remember sitting in my makeup room and watching Susi first entrance, and then turn her into a little whore.”

The use of the name Bella unlocked the memory that flooded Isabel’s mind and she half gasped, half moaned in response. “That’s right, my Bella” Kalin encouraged as her hand slid slowly up Isabel’s thigh, Jennifer copying the action smoothly. “You watched her being transformed, and you wanted to watch as she whored herself with an older woman. You couldn’t then, but you can now, my Bella.”

This time the response was simply a soft groan of desire, helped to the surface by the two hands slipping beneath the hem of her short skirt and gently parting her thighs. “I know you’ve been dreaming of watching, my Bella, such vivid, deliciously sinful dreams. And now your dreams will come true. For even as we watch this little play, your darling, innocent little Jane is in that same makeup room with my Susi. By now she will have drunk her lemonade and Susi will be stroking her temples as she puts her to sleep and turns her into the little whore you imagine, no, the whore you want her to be.”

Isabel knew she should object, should run and rescue her darling baby girl, but the fingers of the two women that were stroking her silky panties, and the soft breasts pressed against her upper arms were more than sufficient restraint and just then the door in the room beyond hers opened and the play was about to start and for the moment Bella forgot about Isabel’s lovely daughter.

“Hello Angie.” Helen said as she closed the door, her voice relayed to the adjacent room by hidden microphones that were liberally placed around the whole house. She was dressed as she had been the previous time in a see through pink nightdress beneath a satin silk robe, which brought the odd murmur of approval from other members of the audience.

Isabel watched as the face, that until now had been motionless and slack save for the occasional languid blink of her long lashes, came slowly to life, a half smile playing around her sensuous lips as she looked at her beautiful Aunty Helen in the mirror before asking in a voice that was soft and almost pleading and would have touched Isabel’s pussy if it were not already throbbing from the attention of Kalin and Jennifer. “Hello, Aunty Helen. Will you brush my hair before you put me to bed?”

Helen approached with much greater confidence than she had the first time and tried to put out of her mind the watchers she knew were just the other side of the mirror that was filled with the face of her beloved niece.

Standing behind Angie, Helen reached over the girls shoulder to pick up the wooden brush, her breasts pressing lightly against Angie’s silk covered back. Helen’s long red nails scooped Angie’s soft hair back over her shoulders and just for an instant Bella imagined Susi doing the same, not to Angie, but to Jane who would be wearing the same blank expression as Angie had, just waiting to be animated by her older lesbian lover.

“Such lovely hair.” Helen all but sighed and was rewarded by a smile and the faintest hint of a blush as she started to pull the bristles through the already silky smooth hair.

Almost as an aside Helen asked “Did you tell your Mommy about what we did last time you stayed with me, honey?”

Sadness swept across the young woman’s face as she bit her bottom lip before replying with the merest shake of her head. “No Aunty Helen, I kept it a secret like we agreed. She would have been sad and would’ve had to punish me.”

“Would you have felt better if she had punished you, sweetheart?” Helen asked, her eyes once more fixed on the young woman’s face, knowing the power unabsolved guilt can have over one so young. A faint nod and the inability to meet her Aunt’s eyes were answer enough.

“Would you like me to punish you instead, honey, then you can forget all about it.” Helen asked as she continued to brush her niece’s hair. Again the hint of a nod supplied the only answer Helen wanted.

“If you are sure, sweetheart.” Helen said as she let her hand rest on her niece’s shoulder before sliding down, brushing against the silk clad breast to take her hand. Obediently Angie stood and allowed her Aunt to lead her to the large bed. Helen dropped the brush on the thick quilt and turned Angie to face her.

“If we are going to make this mean something we have to do it properly, don’t we, honey?” Helen asked, only just able to keep a quiver from her voice.

“Yes, Aunty Helen.” Angie replied, sounding anything but sure.

Without waiting for any further acknowledgement, Helen reached out and untied the drawstring waist of Angie’s pyjama bottoms and then let go, the soft silk whispered as it slid down Angie’s soft smooth skin, drawing a few gasps of excitement from the watchers behind the wall, but Isabel didn’t here them, she was now squirming under the ministrations of her two captors, her eyes glued to the scene before her, hearing only their voices and not that of Kalin as she built the fire within her Bella with wicked, wonderful words and promises of what was to come.

Helen now sat on the edge of the bed sideways on to the two-way mirror and patted her lap. Gingerly, Angie lowered herself across her Aunt’s thighs, her beautiful round arse pointing straight towards the hidden audience. “That’s right sweetheart.” Helen encouraged. “Palms flat on the floor, legs nice and straight and a little apart.”

Angie wriggled herself into the position her Aunt required, giving the drooling, unseen women a glimpse of her lightly furred pussy as her top slid to her shoulders, exposing her pert, aroused breasts. The gentleness with which Helen arranged Angie was somewhat at odds with what would follow, but Helen reasoned that the girl had, at least in a manner of speaking, asked her to do this. ‘Perhaps’ she thought. ‘Next time I will get her to ask, or even beg to be spanked, for Helen was passed convincing herself that there would be no next time, for what, she reasoned was the point of having money if not to indulge ones fantasies every now and then.

“Now you know I don’t want to do this, sweetheart.” Helen lied convincingly, for in truth she had thought of nothing else since Susi had planted the image of her brushing her niece’s hair, the need for punishment arising, at least in part, from her own guilt over what she had done to Wendy and what she wanted to do to the real Angie. This new fantasy stopping her revelling in the memories of her first encounter with one of Kalin’s special girls, and even making her reconsider Kalin’s now much more reasonably sounding offer to let Susi spend a little time with the real Angie.

Despite what she had said, there was an air of eagerness in the way she raised her hand and brought it down hard with the sort of slapping sound that can only be made by a palm connecting with a young, round buttock.

Angie let out a little squeal, as much in surprise as in pain, and one of the women watching reached her first orgasm of the night just from that sound, well the sound and the finger of her friend that had been exploring her for the last few minutes.

A second smack followed the first landing on the still virgin buttock and, quite entranced, Helen watched the pink hand prints materialise on the previously milky white arse making her squeeze her thighs together to enhance the tingle that was humming in her pussy.

By the time the sixth splat had landed, Angie was sobbing softly between squeals as flesh met flesh, her beautiful backside swinging from side to side, her pussy pressing against her Auntie’s thighs adding a warm pleasant sensation to the mix, the boundary between pain and pleasure becoming blurred in the girls mind, preventing her from objecting as Helen started to stroke the reddening flesh lovingly, letting her fingers slip down to Angie’s rapidly dampening pussy. “That’s my brave little girl.” Helen soothed before stopping and retrieving the brush from her side.

“Just six with the back of the brush, my darling and all will be forgotten, no more guilt about what we did the last time you stayed with me.”

Angie’s pleading for her Aunt not to do it, turned into another squeal as the makeshift paddle made contact with the sexy little crease that marked the end of her thigh and the beginning of her tight little arse. “Shush, sweetheart.” Helen cooed even as she raised the weapon again. “Not long now and then Aunty will make her little baby girl feel all nice again.” ‘And give me a reason to punish you next time.’ Helen thought to herself lasciviously.

In the adjoining room, Helen’s words, although not Angie’s rising sobs and pleadings, were all but drowned out by moans and squeals of pleasure as the assembled voyeurs fucked themselves and each other as the story unfolded before their eyes. Not least from Isabel or Bella, the two personalities now subsumed into a new whole, a being capable of both maternal love and an almost overwhelming desire to see young girls, even, no especially her own beloved Jane, ravished by older women, and that she readily accepted included herself, the self she now thought of as Kalin suggested it to her, as Isabella.

Isabella wasn’t even aware of her fingers as they slid in and out of Jennifer’s tight pussy giving the attractive blonde the release that Isabella so craved for herself. But Jennifer and Kalin had no intention of letting their captive off so lightly as they continued to tease her pussy through her panties with their fingers, and Jennifer suckled Isabella’s now exposed breast.

“Just imagine, my Isabella, what you will feel like when it is Jane playing the whore to whoever bids the most to be the first to enjoy her young ripe body.” Kalin whispered breathily in Isabella’s ear, sending more shudders of longing through her tormented body and mind.

As the brush descended for the final time Angie’s resolve gave out and her arms and legs refused to hold her in the position her Aunt had put her into and she sagged against her Auntie’s legs, sobs wracking her body, making her even more aware of the arousal she felt in her pussy and breasts.

“There, there, sweetheart.” Helen said softly as she once more caressed Angie’s wounded rear. “It’s all over now, my angel. Come and lie on the bed and let Aunty Helen make you feel better.”

The sobs, although not extinguished, were certainly reducing as Angie allowed her Aunty to help her to her knees. Her legs quivered slightly and threatened to refuse to support her as Helen stood and gently held Angie’s hands and lifted her beautiful niece to her feet. “My bottom hurts, Aunty.” Angie sobbed softly, tears staining her pretty face.

“I know, sweetheart.” Helen consoled as she rearranged the girls dishevelled top, covering, at least for a while, her perfect little titties. “But you will soon feel much better, and you won’t have to worry that your mommy didn’t punish you for keeping secrets from her, especially such naughty, but oh so very nice secrets.”

Angie’s lips quivered as she tried to assume a reassuring smile, to let her lovely Aunty Helen know that she was grateful for everything she did for her, but the effort proved too much and she gratefully let Helen lay her face down on the bed. Once again Angie compliantly let her Aunty position her, this time on her knees and elbows side on to the spying viewers behind the mirror towards which Angie’s pretty, but tearstained face was turned, her cheek resting on the supporting mattress.

With a knowing smile on her face for the benefit of her audience, Helen walked to the dresser and picked up a jar of cold cream and returned the bed where she knelt at Angie’s side away from the mirror, for from experience, she knew how annoying it could be to block the view of the paying public.

Turning the top slowly, Helen undid the jar and dipped in three fingers, scooping out a sizable dollop. “This should make your botty feel a little better, sweetheart.” Helen said as she started to work the cooling balm into Angie’s reddened flesh, eliciting a little sigh of relief from her niece. “That’s right my darling little girl, just let Aunty Helen make her baby girl feel special and loved. I bet your mommy wouldn’t do this if she punished you, would she.”

The tears had now all but dried and Angie sighed her agreement. And in the room next door, women who had only come because of Kalin’s description of the punishment Angie would receive turned their attention to their companions who had ministered to them earlier, now it was the seducers’ turn to watch avidly, letting those they had fondled earlier return the favour. Isabella didn’t look away though, Kalin had told her to watch and Kalin’s words were Isabella’s thoughts, her very reason for being, for only by obeying her mistress would she be able to satisfy her growing needs, and so she stared straight ahead while she finger fucked the two women either side of her.

Helen let her hand dip once again into the jar of ointment and smoothed it lovingly into Angie’s wonderful cheeks, her other hand going to her niece’s stomach before sliding towards her breasts. Moans of pleasure now replaced the sobs as Angie let her wonderful Aunty Helen touch her breasts, the hand that had just been massaging her bare backside moved down the top her thigh before slipping between them as Angie eagerly spread her knees at her Auntie’s bidding.

The white cream mixed with Angie’s honey, lubricating her Aunt’s fingers, allowing them to slip easily inside the young woman who squirmed her bum in the air extracting the greatest amount of pleasure from her auntie’s fondling.

A scream of pleasure broke from Angie’s lipstick smeared mouth, causing a cascade of orgasms in the adjoining suite. “Better, darling?” Helen asked when she felt the convulsions ease. Angie’s breathing was too fast and shallow to allow her to respond but Helen knew from long experience that such an orgasm could not help but make a girl feel better. With a gentle pressure Helen helped her exhausted niece to her knees, but stopped her from sitting back on her haunches saying. “Stay like that sweetheart, Aunty Helen wants to show you a way we can both cum together, would you like that, honey?”

Angie couldn’t think of anything she would like more and said as much. Helen quickly discarded her now crumpled robe as Angie untangled herself from her pyjama top that had long since ceased to provide any practical purpose.

Helen lay on her back and positioned her head between her niece’s sticky thighs, breathing in the aroma of sex that exuded from above. With her hands on Angie’s still warm bum, she positioned her niece’s pussy just above her mouth and said, “Now you lean forward and lick your Aunty Helen’s pussy and I’ll do the same for you.

With a girly giggle that nearly made Helen cum, Angie did as her Aunt had suggested and remembered all her Aunt had taught her, using lips and teeth and tongue to devastatingly good effect.

When aunt and niece had both cum, Angie could no longer remain on her knees and collapsed into a heap. Helen turned around and cradled the young woman in her arms, the young woman’s cheek against her aching breast and she gently rocked her for a few minutes before saying, a little reluctantly. “You look very sleepy, my Angel.” And deep within Angie’s brain a trigger was pulled and she yawned her agreement. Helen continued to hold the beautiful girl until certain she was a sleep and then grabbed a pillow and rested Angie’s head on it before picking up her robe and leaving her sleeping soundly.

At the same time that Helen spoke the phrase that sent Angie back into her trance, the drapes closed across the window and the lights in the viewing room slowly came back to near full strength, accompanied by not a few rounds of applause in appreciation of the performers.

“Time to go to sleep now, my Isabella, Susi will wake you when it is time for you to perform for me.” Kalin whispered and almost instantly, Isabella’s eyes closed and she slumped back against the sofa, her fingers still inside Kalin and Jennifer’s pussies.

“Aw, you could have let her finish me off, first.” Jennifer said jokingly as she eased the slippy digits out of her sex and laid the limp hand on Isabella’s satin skirt.

Kalin returned her friends smile and said. “I’ll make it up to you, honey, I promise. And thank you so much for helping me out at such short notice.”

“It was nearly all my pleasure.” Jennifer retorted, adding. “And I will hold you to that, the last time I was here I spotted an absolutely gorgeous little redhead, looked like she was half elf.”

“Ah, yes, Miranda, a lovely sweet little thing, with a tongue that seems far too big for her little mouth. I’ll make sure she is here the next time you are over.” Kalin said as she recalled the girl from her quite recent private audition.

“On the house?” Jennifer asked hopefully.

“Let us say at a generous discount.” Kalin countered and Jennifer smiled her agreement, even as she was thinking about what her elven maid would wear.

Turning to the other guests, some of who were in various states of undress and arousal, Kalin said. “Please take your time and help yourselves to a drink, I’m afraid our maid appears a little indisposed, although Gwen and Penelope will be happy to attend to your needs in the main room.” Adding as she cut Jennifer off before the blonde could make a quip. “Your refreshment needs. Although of course if either take anyone’s, fancy...”

With a final glance at the sleeping Isabella, Kalin left the room to finalise preparations for the auction.