The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Widow’s Gift

Part 03

Carmen ran out onto the pitch under the raucous cheering of her fans and the loud groans of discontent from the opposing side.

Let them grumble. Her team had managed to even the scores during her penalty time out, and her noble sacrifice had cost Chicago State their best kicker. Now Carmen was back on the field, the tides had well truly turned, and another brutal victory was all but in the bag.

She licked her lips in anticipation and frowned at the saccharin flavor she tasted there.

Coach Holt had led the team into the locker room at half-time, only to find Carmen napping on one of the long timber bench seats. The weird thing was that she didn’t remember laying down or much beyond storming off the field after the referee flashed her the all-too-familiar yellow card.

It was all part of the plan, of course. Pushing too hard and getting a red card with the accompanying match ban in the first half would have removed Carmen from play too early. Robbing her team of her bloodthirsty talents in the second half of the game.

That simply wouldn’t do.

Carmen ignored the crowd but inwardly reveled in their cheers and jeers in equal measure. Her shoulder-length raven hair was pulled back into a strict high ponytail, and her jersey was knotted up at the side to leave her flat, toned midriff exposed for hungry eyes to devour.

The blue athletic skort had frustrated Carmen at first. The skimpy wrap-around skirt/yoga shorts combination was something pretentious tennis ladies favored, not dedicated practitioners of foot-the-ball. Soccer players wore running shorts or those airy microfiber weave pants that ended above the knees and gave them plenty of room to move.

It had seemed like whoever was in charge of designing the UIS team uniform was pandering to the masses—the male masses in particular—and Carmen resented it as a serious sportswoman.

At least she had resented it until she clocked the watching crowd’s ebullient reaction to the ruffled skirts flipping up and revealing her tight spandex-clad rump during moments of particularly energetic play. It was the perfect blend of excited anticipation and whiny disappointment that serenaded her twisted soul.

Better than foreplay, and the ludicrous garment showed off whole leagues of her slim, shapely legs besides.

Dios, were her nipples stiff already?

The ref hadn’t blown the whistle to start the match yet, and Carmen was chomping at the bit to get into the thick of it.

Thicker…

She frowned as a stray thought—more of a tickling at her memory, really—distracted Carmen long enough to miss the starting signal. She faltered briefly as both teams rushed the center field and began skirmishing for control of the ball. It passed back and forth quickly, nearly buzzing past Carmen’s knees before she regained her composure and tore after it, kicking up clumps of verdant turf in her wake.

Her brief lapse in concentration had cost her side some of their opening momentum, and now she was going to have to fight to get it back. That was fine. Fighting was something Carmen relished. Fighting excited her. Fighting set her clit thrumming with wicked joy.

The opposition’s winger had the ball and was tearing down the sideline with it. The blonde puta with a scarlet number seven on her back was quick, but Carmen was quicker. She was considering how best to clip the girl’s heel and send her tumbling out of bounds when her eyes fixed on the other player’s thick, rolling rear-end.

Thicker…

The fuck?

Carmen almost stumbled over her own feet as her skin prickled and heat blossomed in her chest. If her rosebud nipples weren’t pointy little diamonds before, they sure as shit were now. Like two loaded bullets poking through the elasticated fabric of her sports bra. Every little jounce and shift of her meager breasts caused them to rub and fire urgent signals of scintillating pleasure throughout her running body.

“Fuck…” Carmen snorted, pressing her forearm across her chest as she ran in an attempt to arrest some of the oscillating motion. “Not now, dammit.”

Number seven must have sensed her presence as the blonde sent the ball rocketing into the midfield where their forward, crimson number ten, caught it on the inside of her knee and began to weave towards the goal with it practically glued to her feet.

Carmen wheeled away from the sidelines to follow it like a homing beacon.

“What are you doing?” Coach Holt screamed from across the field, “Stay on her, stick to the play!”

What was the play again?

Carmen couldn’t rightly recall as she chased after the ball like a dog playing fetch. How was she supposed to think clearly when the top of her thighs kept rubbing together? The warmth of that friction seemed to rise like hot vapors to gently toast the mound of her womanhood, which was pushing firmly at the thin spandex covering her crotch under the swishing skirt.

It would be fine. Carmen was her team’s best attacker. Let her within five feet of the ball, and she would…

“Hey, watch it!”

In her blind haste, Carmen almost clipped Sarah Dalton, her own center back. The busty young brunette swore at her as the player she had been defending broke away and opened up some valuable space between them. Carmen didn’t notice that so much as she did her teammates’ ample endowments, swaying thickly within her blue and white jersey.

Thicker…

”Nnnmph!”

Holy Mother Mary, but her sports bra was feeling uncomfortable, and the seat of the tiny shorts portion of her athletics skorts compressed her toned butt-cheeks as though they had shrunk in the wash. The added pressure against her rock-solid nips wasn’t helping her game face any either, as the teasing little tingles intensified to small static sparks of electrified jouissance that buzzed at her fraying nerve endings.

Carmen staggered sideways a fraction as slowly she gained on red number ten, unblinking eyes refocused on the ball at her feet, only to watch the young woman toe the ball up into the air and perform a textbook-perfect sidekick. It soared over the pitch and across the goal line where the same player that Sarah had been guarding moments before lunged and headbutted it straight past the leaping goalie’s outflung gloves and sent it smack into the back of the nets.

“GOOOAL!!!”

The Chicago State fans went wild, red and white banners waving and air horns blaring as the University of Illinois-Springfield stands grumbled and groaned with discontent. Carmen looked about in confusion and tugged down the back hem of her blue skorts to cover the round swell of her ass.

What the hell had just happened?

* * *

Carmen watched nervously as the referee placed the ball at the feet of Tessa Hastings; UIS’s top striker, and jogged backward as he raised the game-starting whistle to his lips.

Illinois’s Bag Girl of soccer wasn’t angling her body forward in anticipation of said whistle like so many of her fellow soccer players. Partially because leaning over that far would cause her aching tits to shift deliriously inside their ever-constricting confinement but also because she worried that shifting her rigid upright posture in any way at all would cause her too-small skorts to ride up and unveil the fleshy lower globes of her increasingly bubbly ass.

That and the prominent camel toe Carmen could feel growing by the way her overstretched lace panties and the sky blue lycra were being gobbled up by her engorged lower lips.

She stood out like a straight-backed sentinel amongst supplicants bowing in the sacred rite of the kick-off, standing at parade ground attention and staring ahead at Tessa’s thick, muscular thighs as the sporty redhead prepared to boot the ball back to her. That would begin their latest Hail Mary play to regain lost ground on the scoreboard.

Thicker…

Her breasts seemed to throb in sync with her quickened heartbeat, straining her tightening sports bra and pushing out the front of her tied-off jersey with each heavy breath Carmen dragged in. The waistline of her shrinking underwear was beginning to dig uncomfortably into the flesh of her hips too, as she clenched and wiggled her butt, trying to surreptitiously dislodge the wedgie growing back there.

What the hell was going on with her fucking clothing?

The packed bleachers rumbled in agitation. None of the cheers or chants for “Killer Carmen” that usually rang out like musical accompaniment to the second half. Her current performance had left the crowds wanting, and they were being shy about letting her know it.

Carmen gulped, and for some reason, her saliva tasted cloyingly sweet and creamy.

The tinkling of a melodic laugh cut through the low grumbling, light and joyful, turning the anxious Latina’s head to seek out the discordant splash of cheer in the ocean of audible discontent.

A statuesque blonde woman wearing an outdated black skirt-suit was seated in the front row, her slender arm looped through that of her male companion as her laughter subsided. She was tall and beautiful, with incredibly long golden hair that shone like the sun and a ripe feminine figure that was drawing the eager eyes of every guy around her.

She looked decidedly overdressed for a Sunday morning college football match but strangely familiar, and the young man with her—

Beeeep!

The starting whistle brought Carmen’s attention back to the game just in time to witness the soccer ball bounce past her shin guards. The crowd groaned, and Tessa was screaming something at her as the angry striker dashed madly after the fumbled pass with the other team hot on her heels like a herd of gracefully stampeding gazelles.

Oh shit, that was meant to be her ball! What was the plan again?

Carmen spun to give chase herself. Desperate to salvage the squandered advantage and some scrap of her sporting reputation. It was so hard to focus, though, with the alien sensation of her fat butt clapping behind her and the way that every inch of her olive skin was beginning to run with buckets of hot sweat.

Dios, even her pussy was sweating…

A pervasive, dripping dampness darkened the blue spandex, hugging her crotch like a second skin and adding a silky smoothness to the rubbing sensations down below as her thick legs pumped like pneumatic pistons in pursuit of the errant sphere.

Thicker…

Carmen almost howled at the way her hypersensitive cleavage careened wildly about upon her heaving chest. They felt as though they were about to be pinched in half by her shrunken sports bra as her tanned tit-flesh rose like baking bread dough up under her chin from within the increasingly insubstantial cups.

The leg holes of her tiny elasticated pants dug into the soft flesh of her upper thighs like tightening garters, biting into the tanned skin there in a perfect ring. The ruffles of the skirt portion of the ridiculous garment flapped about, completely inadequate to the task of covering her tremendous bouncing buttocks and immense flaring hips. The only part of Carmen’s clothing that wasn’t intent on torturing her was the skort’s drawstring waist which, if anything, felt looser than ever…

“Play or get out of the fucking way, you stupid cow.” Tessa snarled as she blew past Carmen and got her foot on the stray ball, kicking it off their full back, who began dribbling it back up the field, much to the roaring approval of the home crowd.

That stunned the panting Latina as though she had been slapped in the face.

She simply stood there as her team hustled up the pitch, fighting for breath and staring after the vitriolic redhead, shouting encouragement to the rest of her team.

What did Tessa call her?

Nobody spoke to Carmen that way unless they wanted to get their eyes clawed out. She waited a few thumping heartbeats for the berserk anger to erupt like molten lava within her. To fuel her charge down the field and start cracking skulls indiscriminately.

But it never came.

Instead, she felt exhausted. Tired and jelly-legged after less than ten minutes of moderate exertion. Where was all her hard-earned stamina and endurance? What had happened to her boundless energy and vicious fighting spirit? Carmen leaned over to plant her hands on her knees as she struggled to catch her breath.

There was a soft twang and then a sound like hempen rope fraying as she bent. It heralded a mild easing of the strangling tightness around her double-wide hips and globular ass, bringing immediate relief and a moaning sigh from Carmen until she realized what was happening.

“No, Dios no! No, nononono…”

The blue lycra choking her lower half had begun to ladder like cheap nylon stockings. Great rents—beginning at the seams and across the broad expanse of her compressed rump—lengthened and stretched, exposing her overwrought white lace panties and baring the sensitive skin beneath to over a thousand rabid soccer fans and her academic peers alike as the seat of her uniform skort was reduced to tatters.

“Oooooh!” The crowd gasped, and Carmen didn’t know if it was for her shameful display or at the Chicago U attacking midfielder who had stolen the ball in a shocking mid-game reversal.

Scarlet number nine broke away from the scrimmage and bore down on the mortified college coed with a determined expression hardening her young features. Looking past and through Carmen as if she wasn’t there, laser-focused on the goal box behind her.

Apparently, Carmen didn’t register as a threat or an obstacle in the young athlete’s path to personal glory.

Some small partition in the sadistic coed’s quaking psyche objected violently to this harsh dismissal, even as her light skirts fluttered in the gentle springtime breeze and revealed more of her most private parts to the baying crowds.

Then, as the opposing player went to weave around her, Carmen spread her arms, leaped, and dive-tackled the girl like an NFL linebacker. Bringing her down under a tangle of soft limbs and bouncing curves.

Beeep!

The referee’s shrill whistle and the red card that shot up into the air were the sweetest salvation to the defeated Latina’s eyes and ears. She fled off the field and towards the locker room under a damning chorus of groans and jeers from her one-time supporters.

…and cutting through all the crushing animosity was the tinkling laughter of the beautiful blonde stranger, still seated in the front row of the bleachers.

* * *

Carmen staggered through the swinging door of the women’s locker room as though drunk.

There was no handy dandy trash can to kick this time, and she wasn’t sure she could have managed it if there was. Carmen wasn’t angry. The fury that so often armored her twisted heart was shockingly absent. Instead, she was on the verge of ugly tears of frustration.

“Wha—What’s happening to me?”

Her body felt hot, sweaty, and thick. Her knotted-up jersey was working a double shift as a hammock for two frankly stupendous knockers pouring out of every open angle of her dangerously ill-fitting bra. The ivory lycra straps were pulled so thin and taut that Carmen didn’t know how she was supposed to get the breath-stealing underclothing off.

Because Carmen really needed to get off…

“Fuuuuck…”

The hotspot between the once-fiery young woman’s rippling thighs was building like a forest fire and making her knees knock together as she almost tripped on her way to the wall of changing room mirrors.

How the fuck was she so goddamn horny after that humiliating showing?

At least the horrifying rips and tears in her blue activewear bottoms made it easier to access the source of ignition. The soothing wash of the cool climate-controlled air across her bare sensitive folds only fanned the ardent flames below. Her once-practical cotton panties were drawn tight as a guitar string across her flaring hips, and the tensile gusset sank deep into her dewy cleft, applying appalling pressure to her thrumming clitty as she reached for it.

“Hrrnngh~!”

The slightest strum almost took the legs out from under Carmen as she lurched sideways into a steel locker with a loud crash and an animal whine of desperation.

This was like her, not at all!

Carmen didn’t get excited at the prospect of her own failures in front of others. Where was the burning desire to see someone hurting? All the flustered college athlete could feel was a yawning emptiness in her puffy nethers that yearned to be filled. To be stuffed deliciously full with something long, hard, and thick…

Carmen floundered on unsteady feet, using the lockers for support as she finally reached the bank of mirrors.

“Andrew Turner has a ten-inch tallywacker — ’92”

Her watering eyes locked onto the scrawled graffiti at the top of the glass and Carmen licked at her bee-stung lips. She lacked much up close and personal experience with the male appendage for reasons she couldn’t clearly remember. Ten inches did sound like a lot though, but would that be enough to quench the feverish inferno blazing down below decks?

How was she supposed to find this Andrew Turner person anyway? If the date was to be believed, the listed owner of the much-lauded fuckstaff would have graduated decades ago…

Then Carmen’s big brown eyes drifted down to her own reflection, and she almost shrieked in panic.

She was fucking huge!

Well… parts of her certainly were. The olive-skinned coed was still her average five and five in height, but a lot of her body had expanded to boggling, wobbling proportions. Her clothing hadn’t shrunk. Carmen had inflated like a goddamn flotation device.

Her tits and ass were packing some serious freight, a fleshy collection of hefty round hemispheres exploding from her toned young body. Vast hips and broad thighs transitioned cartoonishly up into a waspish waist and down to slender calves, respectively.

Carmen looked like an overemphasized caricature of the classic hourglass figure, plumped up and juiced out to the extreme. Under the merciless glare of the fluorescent lighting, every swollen inch of her sweat-slicken flesh was highlighted in agonizing detail.

Even her shoulder-length raven hair hadn’t been spared. The white scrunchy that had bunched up her ponytail close to her skull was bobbing close to Carmen’s lower back, securing the end of a voluminous mess of silky midnight tresses that hung like a long fluffy panther tail down past her trembling butt.

The weight of it alone should have been crinking her slender neck…

“What… Why?” Carmen sobbed, pressing a hand against the cool surface of the mirror and staring in confusion at the uber-voluptuous copy of herself who returned the bewildered expression in kind.

“That you need to ask is disappointing, dear.” A richly accented voice said from behind her.

For the second time that day—not that she recalled the first—Carmen looked over the shoulder of her reflection and spotted the gorgeous blonde woman in the smart black skirt-suit standing a few feet inside the door behind her. The older lady’s irises were icy novas of gunmetal gray agate that bore into the curvy Latina-like augers.

“You… Did you do this to me?” Carmen wailed, fuck but her nipples were sore. Compressed. They ached in a syncopathic rhythm with her wet, vacant pussy with every beat of her racing heart. “Why? I’ve never done anything to you!”

“You must call me Ms Makarova. We have not met before today. This thing is true.” The beautiful stranger clicked over to a bench seat in her tall black pumps and dropped an expensive-looking handbag onto it. “But I know the type of woman you are, Miss Perez, and what you enjoy doing to other people. What you did to my Darling.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Carmen gasped, a stab of fear cutting through her unwelcome arousal. “This is all a big mistake…”

“Mistake? Yes, you have made many mistakes. You wish to break things because you yourself are broken.” Ms Makarova stated matter-of-factly as she rummaged through her purse. “You believe you are strong, so you take what you desire from the weak. I understand this. Such is the wicked way of the world. But you show a lack of wisdom when you try to wound a Lion.”

What the hell was this crazy gringo talking about… lions?

Carmen was burning up and blowing up simultaneously, and this mad bitch wanted to talk about some David Attenborough bullshit? She eyed the door on the far end of the locker room and wondered if she could keep her knees from giving out long enough to reach it.

“I don’t understand.” She hedged, trying to straighten, then doubling over again at another pussy-clutching surge of desire. “Oh gawd~!”

“I can see that, and it saddens me. I say to myself, ‘Alina, this is a sick little girl. Why does nobody help her?’ But I am no doctor. That was my late husband’s calling. However, he did leave behind a great many interesting experiments when he passed… where is it? Ah, I have it now.”

The buxom blonde straightened, turning to Carmen. In her lily-white hands was a large black vibrator.

The damn thing was ginormous and resembled a bludgeoning weapon more than a standard pleasure aid. It might have doubled as a lurid rolling pin if not for the intimidating array of pronounced bumps and ridges covering the dark rubberized surface.

Abuela’s cookies would have looked very strange indeed…

The monumental sex toy looked industrialized, made to service farm animals rather than people but drool gathered on Carmen’s lips at the sight of it. Her toes curled inside her cleats preemptively as Ms Makarova held it up to the light as though inspecting it.

“Doctors used such things as this to treat hysteria in women many, many years ago. Funny, no?” Alina commented conversationally, as though she were discussing a particularly interesting exhibit at the museum. “I sometimes wonder how many lonely women felt hysterical simply so they could visit these silly doctors.”

Carmen wanted to say that she may have been feeling a small bout of hysteria coming on, but the sight of that monster in the other woman’s small hands left her tongue-tied and sweating bullets.

Alina stepped closer, ran a critical eye over the olive-skinned college student, and sighed. Carmen’s gaze remained fixed on the oversized selfie stick where the mouthy foreigner patted it against her palm like a truncheon.

“I am not like you, Miss Perez. I am not an unkind woman who enjoys the suffering of others. I have seen too much of that for one lifetime, but neither can I allow you to continue as you are.” The tall blonde’s frosty gray eyes drew Carmen in like jungle quicksand. “Hard and jagged like a broken blade, cutting and tearing at all you touch. Women should be soft, you must learn to be soft. There are great pleasures and rewards to be found in softness. I will teach you this thing, yes?”

The alluring lady’s melodic voice and talk about softness was like deja vu, tugging at the folds of Carmen’s curdling brain. She wanted to question it, to question her, and either fight or flee. Do anything but lean against the relaxingly cool surface of the mirror and finger her hot, gushing pussy through the rip in her spandex pants.

What was she doing?

She couldn’t look away as her vision was dominated by Ms Makarova’s gunmetal stare, but Carmen could feel her own hands working desperately between her thick thighs without her bidding them do so. As though her body recognized her deep carnal need and declared carte blanche to sate its lewd demands independent of her conscious mind. Her traitorous fingers stroked and twisted ravenously, pushed past the taut band of her lace panties that split her girly folds, and rubbed euphorically against her hard little nubbin.

“I—I don’t… Nyaa~! I can’t… need it. Need to…” Carmen wheezed, her clothing glued to her tanned flesh with glistening perspiration, the white soccer jersey growing translucent across her over-inflated, distended tits.

“I know what you need, poor girl, and I will not withhold it from you.” Alina said in a breathy whisper as she raised the gigantic vibrator to her plush ruby lips and gave it a broad, sensuous lick. “But I require you to ask for it. I will not waste my precious time teaching those who have no desire to learn. Is this not a school after all?”

Dios but Alina was so beautiful, and a raw feminine presence seemed to press down on Carmen like a crushing mountain of base animal lust. Her back slid down the glass until she was seated on the cold tiles with her knees spread wide apart in a puddle of her spreading juices. Moaning throatily like some feral bitch in heat.

Carmen knew this was all wrong, knew she shouldn’t look this way or feel this way, but the frantic trimming of her sopping cunt was only aggravating her carnal condition rather than bringing sordid relief. None of her tried-and-true methods of self-stimulation were doing anything more than edging the raven-haired coed and making her writhe like a landed eel on the changing room floor.

“I neeeed~ it!” She squeaked, finding it terribly hard to breathe past the strangling tightness of her increasingly obsolete chest support. One final, desperate plea for gratification. “Please… Mmmnph! I—I need you to help me, Ms Makarova!”

“Of course, child.” The mesmerizing blonde smiled indulgently down at her and bent until her creamy overflowing cleavage was level with Carmen’s sweaty face. She had such brilliant long legs and wonderful full breasts. “We will have to be quick. I told my Darling that I was going to powder my nose. He is such a kind and sensitive soul and would not understand, I think. My Lion is not ready, not yet…”

The once-fiery soccer starlet didn’t know what Alina was talking about, and it didn’t matter once the gringo knockout twisted the base of the sex toy, and it began to loudly whirred like a single prop aircraft preparing to take flight.

“Yes, oh, fucking gawd, yes!” Carmen begged as the older woman batted away her nectar-soaked fingers, pulled back the high-strung bowstring of her panties, and plunged the monstrous tool into her readily dripping depths.

“Hhrrrnfff~!”

The incredible girth stretched her pristine folds to new dimensions. Each ridge and rubber stud felt in exquisite detail as they passed into her saturated channel. Carmen’s mind was blitzed by a barrage of explosive blissful sensations, and she cried to the high heavens through spittle-coated lips.

The buzzing was reduced to a muted humming as the delicious device sank into depths Carmen herself had never plumbed. It battered at her slick walls and forced her love-tunnel further apart than ever. Surprisingly there was no pain, barely any discomfort even, only slack-jawed ecstasy that filled her warping mind like brilliant white light.

“There, you see now, don’t you?” Alina purred, her enchanting face scant inches from Carmen’s own. Close enough to taste her hot breath on the young sportswoman’s lolling tongue. “Pleasure without need for pain. Your soft, willing body accepts it. Give yourself over to me. A young woman can allow herself a small thing like this, yes?”

“Y—Yes, Ms Makarova…”

It didn’t feel so small to Carmen, she had never felt so incredibly full. It was as though the massive thrumming intrusion had punched all the air out of her lungs from the inside. The wind whistled through her flaring nostrils as she struggled to get it back.

“No more hurting, nothing but long, joyful bliss. No more hardness… so unnecessary! Just warm, welcoming, womanly softness and all the endless gratification it can bring. What has all your fight and struggles given you compared to that?”

“Wha-what?”

Part of Carmen sensed that she was perched atop a treacherously slippery slope.

A craggy peak of social and athletic superiority she had conquered by stepping on the necks of her scholastic peers. So many years of training and sniping and sneering, only to be sorely tempted to cast it all aside and leap out into the unknown. To float like a feather on a bubblegum-scented breeze down into a bottomless ravine of libidinous delights and prurient indulgence.

The alluring Alina was close enough to kiss.

Close enough to lick or bury her face in the older woman’s spectacular cleavage, where it was all but spilling out from between her jacket’s lapels. Her slim fingers were wrapped around the metallic base of the enormous sex toy and pressed up against Carmen’s sodden folds. Not thrusting or twisting it as the lusty Latina might have desired after the first ecstatic penetration, just holding it there, buried deep and vibrating and waiting expectantly for a reply.

Andrew Turner has a ten-inch tallywacker.

“I want it… I—I don’t want to be hard or hurt anymore!” Carmen keened, her pretty skull beating back against the mirror in maddened remorse, threatening to crack the looking glass if not for the thick pillow of her exceedingly long, dark ponytail. “I want to feel fu—full and happy and soft.”

“Good girl, good girl.” The words sounded so soothing in the mature beauty’s exotic musical tones. The balm for a twisted soul as the mysterious Ms Makarova leaned in and pecked gently on her blushing cheek. “Trust in old Alina. She will make you better.”

Then she adjusted the setting on the vibrator, pistoned her wrist in a short pumping motion, and Carmen began to howl.

* * *

Levi looked down at the jumble of moving boxes in the corner of the garage with a calculating eye.

He was making progress, good progress too if the slowly filling shelves behind him were any indication, but there seemed no end to the random chaos stored within the sprawling heap of cardboard and packing tape.

The latest item of interest had been a large VR helmet almost completely buried within the tangled nest of dense wiring that came along with it. It had been heavy and awkward to lift, but Levi had surprised himself when he carried it with minimal effort and placed it on the head-high rack of the electronics section.

Maybe all the extra manual labor was finally paying some dividends? His shirt was feeling a touch snug in the chest and shoulders. Who knew?

The morning outing to the local women’s soccer game had been unexpected to say the least.

They had been seated close together in Alina’s sunroom when she had expressed a sudden inclination to get out of the house for the first time since Levi had met her and explained to him that “Football” was a very popular sport in Russia.

Between her pleading emerald eyes, her delicate fingers teasing his inner thigh, and his genuine desire to help the gorgeous housewife come out of her shell, Levi had happily agreed…

* * *

“Oh, it will be our first date, Darling.” Alina cupped her blushing cheeks in her palms and wiggled like a lovestruck schoolgirl beside him on the sun lounge. “I must find something proper to wear. You will wait here for me, my Lion and do not peek upon this vulnerable old lady.”

He had acted the part as requested and was dazzled when she returned in a smart black skirt suit with brass buttons and padded shoulders. Levi’s misgivings about the overly formal attire had died on his tongue when he saw the way it accentuated her creamy cleavage and shapely calves.

“Aaah… Alina, my umm…” He faltered as his eyes fixated on her silky thighs.

“...Your Lioness.” She supplied helpfully with that brilliant perfect smile.

“My Lioness, yes. I love it, but that outfit may look out of place at a small sporting event.”

There would be tailgating parties around the stadium, for heaven’s sake.

“If you say that you love it, then that is all that matters.” The Russian MILF tossed back her golden tresses with an imperious flick of her hand. As if the opinions of anyone but Levi were far below her lofty notice. “Any woman on the arm of a fine young man such as you should look her best at all times, yes? To be shown off to the world as evidence that you are deserving of others’ respect.”

Like a trophy? Levi had been trying to bend his mind around how to explain the problematic concept of objectification when Alina caught his troubled expression and visibly deflated.

“I am sorry, Darling.” She said in a meek, dejected tone. Her eyes were downcast, and her fingers twined nervously together. “I should not have presumed. Of course, a handsome stud like you would not wish to be seen going out with a stupid old woman like me…”

A harsh, possessive grumble sparked in Levi’s chest at the miserable sight of his Alina. His woman. He leaped to his feet to grab her slender wrist and yanked the ageless beauty up against him.

She gasped and glanced at him in shock, which quickly transitioned into a heated, breathless stare. They stood at eye level with each other, not that Levi noticed as her free hand shot down to grip the aggressively hardening bulge in his jeans.

“You are mine, Alina, and every man who sees you dressed like that will grow sick with envy.” He growled, staring intently into her dazzling emerald eyes. “But you are not simply some eye candy. My Lioness is a shining star, fallen from the night sky to grace the earth.”

Gosh, that was good. If Levi wasn’t so worked up, he might have blushed at his own forwardness.

“Oh, Darling. When you say such things…” Alina purred, sliding gracefully into his arms as her clever digits tugged at his fly momentarily, then pulled away as if stung. “But no, you are trying to distract poor Alina with your sweet poet’s words. I have laid out fresh clothing for you in the master bedroom. Go, change, then take your Lioness out to see this American soccer.”

“Fresh clothes? I don’t need—”

“Just some nice slacks and a pressed dress shirt, dearest Levi.” She crooned, nuzzling her pretty face into his neck. “Leather shoes too. You dress well, Darling, but let this lonely widow spoil her young lover. It is, how you say, a small makeover.”

She felt amazing in his arms. Smelled amazing too, and when she stared back at him, it was like looking at two bright verdant moons. His denim jeans were suddenly too tight and confined around the general crotch region as she pressed her incredible breasts against his chest.

“Umm, sure. I guess.”

Alina had such a way about her. Setting her own pace and drawing Levi into it like so much flotsam in the gulf stream of her powerful personality. His feet were leading him towards the upstairs bedrooms before he realized it.

“Thank you, Darling. Your Lioness will be sure to reward you with her gratitude when we return home after the game.”

Her exotic musical voice had such an eager, needy edge to it that Levi couldn’t suppress a hungry grin of his own as he loped up the stairs two at a time.

* * *

“There is my Lion, working so hard and looking so masculine. I tell myself, ‘Alina, do not look too long, lest you are overcome by hot passions and swoon.’ Alas, I am only a weak woman and cannot help myself.”

The warm dulcet tones and words washed over Levi like a soothing wave but also stirred a bestial desire in his core as he turned. His striking blonde lover was posed in the doorway, one hand placed over the heavy swell of her bosom and the other fanning dramatically at her blushing face.

Still, she hadn’t set a single toe inside the vast empty garage.

“Where did you disappear to, huh?” He asked, mildly annoyed, plucking off the workman’s gloves he had thought to bring with him this morning. “I thought we were having fun, enjoying the soccer game together then you vanished midway through the second half.”

Levi was more than a little miffed, to be honest. While he had been excited to escort Alina out of her self-imposed exile, the reality of being surrounded by “Killer Carmen’s” frothing fans had dampened his earlier ardor for the surprise outing like the world’s largest, wettest duvet.

And the devilish minx had abandoned him there.

He had searched for the buxom knockout everywhere after the game had ended but gave up scanning the exiting mob of attendees and caught a rideshare back to her lakeside home to get some real work done.

So much for their first date…

“Please… forgive me, Darling. It was the crowds.” Alina begged, reaching her slender arms out to him imploringly. She appeared distraught, tearing up a little when Levi didn’t immediately rush to comfort her. “The people there were so loud and boisterous. I became anxious and fled, seeking respite in solitude. Your cowardly Lioness hid herself away in fear. I am terribly ashamed…”

Levi relented and let himself be drawn to her. He couldn’t throw stones, considering how large and glassy his own metaphorical house was. Stepping up to his neighbor-turned-lover, Levi wrapped her up in a comforting embrace and kissed the silent tears off her flawless cheeks.

“Shhh~... It’s alright, Alina. I was worried when I couldn’t find you, that’s all.”

She hugged him tight, almost wrapping her slender frame with all of its full curves around him entirely as her dainty hands roamed over the lean musculature of his back.

“It—It was not all bad.” Alina hiccuped into his shoulder, rubbing her impossibly cute nose against Levi’s collarbone. “I did find something I had been seeking. May I show you, darling?”

He quirked an eyebrow and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. The rough rasp of hard stubble sounded like grating sandpaper under his fingertips. What could she have possibly found at the college stadium other than over-priced beer and waterlogged hot dogs?

“Sure thing, Love. Lead the way.”

Her entrancing smile returned, and she took Levi by both hands to lead him back into the house proper, walking backward with those blazing emerald eyes searching his face as she spoke to him.

“You told me once that this house was very large for a single person to occupy. You remember this, yes?” Alina’s grin turned mischievous when he nodded mutely, vaguely recalling that he might have made some such remark. Maybe. “You were right, of course, Darling. My Lion is as smart and thoughtful as he is strong. Always so considerate to this lonely old widow.”

‘Old’ Levi’s ass. If anything, the playful Russian vixen was looking younger every day. Not a line or wrinkle marred her blemishless milky complexion on a face that still held youthful bloom hostage with artful touches of ripe maturity adding to her impossible sex appeal.

Maybe it was seeing her all dressed up that created the rejuvenating effect.

The trim black jacket was double-breasted though Alina was more so. Her immense fleshy assets pulled at the top button and bulged prominently out from between the white lapels that framed them in lewdest tantalizing fashion. Her hip-hugging pencil skirt fell to her knees but only highlighted her tapered waist and the sexy little wiggle in her walk.

“You have been so kind, helping me keep house, but things cannot stay this way, no.” She continued, batting her long lashes at him coquettishly. “You are a man, MY man, and as such, you will soon have more important things to do. Deep thoughts to ponder, vital tasks to attend to, so many concerns to fill your valuable time.”

Levi wasn’t sure what Alina was talking about.

Yes, he had study and coursework to do, but he was good about staying abreast of his workload. Speaking of breasts, was his blonde lover implying she didn’t want his help anymore? Levi liked helping Alina, it meant spending hours with her, and a small, sharp pang of doubt needled his insides at the thought of losing her serene presence so soon.

“So… you don’t need me to organize the garage anymore?”

“No! You absolutely must carry on with your hard work there.” Alina nodded emphatically. “I can trust only you, my Darling, with such a delicate job.”

Levi didn’t know how critical unpacking some old boxes truly was, but the serious, searching expression on Alina’s captivating face was mildly unsettling, as though she were hunting for some manner of hidden meaning or message behind his facade of genuine befuddlement.

“What was it then? What was so important you ghosted me in the middle of a soccer game?” Levi growled, the brief moment of uncertainty giving way to a surge of frustrated resentment. “Stop pussy footing about and tell me already.”

Alina’s smile redoubled at the unusually brusk tone in his voice, and she licked her plump lips as though hungry for more of his uncharacteristic sternness.

“Come on me, my Lion, and I shall show you what I found.”

Levi groaned, his cock thickening in his pants as she tugged him playfully towards the stairs.

* * *

Carmen stood straight-backed with her hands clenched together around the plastic handle of the feather duster when she heard voices approaching.

She had been told to wait in the master bedroom. It was richly, if sparsely furnished, in tasteful creme and pastel pink. An intricately woven oriental rug of rose and copper thread warmed the polished walnut floor, and a cool breeze gently wafted the pale velvet curtains leading out to an alabaster stone balconet that overlooked the sun-kissed waters of Lake Springfield.

Holding the rigid posture was a chore, given the softly humming device buzzing away underneath her fluffy white petticoats but she endured sweet torture for Ms Makarova. The gorgeous older woman had been so kind to her after all.

She had given Carmen a new job and clothing that fit properly for starters…

The black and white French maid’s outfit hugged her lavish new curves remarkably well. Two huge strapless cups of ebony satin trimmed in white chiffon supported her monumental milkers better than enlarged Latina had expected, and a long snowy ribbon, at least a hand’s breadth wide, was tied around her narrow waist in a large bow above her protuberant butt.

White ribbons and bows appeared to be the order of the day. As though Carmen were a fancy gift waiting to be unwrapped.

A small line of them ran down the front of the slim corset top from beneath her mammoth breasts down to her navel, cinching the shiny midnight fabric skin-tight over the small paunch of her soft belly and slender sides. Two more adorned the tops of her dark mid-thigh stockings, and another smaller pair was set above the open toes of her vertiginously tall platform heels.

There was even one in her hair, piling the unmanageable mess of raven tresses high on her pretty skull with a few flirty strays hanging loose to frame her young face.

Ms Makarova had been wonderfully helpful in giving Carmen tips on how best to present and comport herself.

She swallowed a moan as a trickle of her own juices ran down the inside of her thick thighs to soak into the ivory lace garters, where they pinched her abundant olive flesh as she mentally ran through the rules again.

A good girl should be seen and not heard.

A good girl didn’t speak unless spoken to.

A good girl was obedient and did as she was instructed.

It just so happened that a good girl got rewarded with pussy-melting climaxes that made the world go all fuzzy and soft around the edges.

Carmen wanted to be a very good girl indeed for Ms Makarova.

“...you mean, like a housemate?” A male voice inquired from the hallway.

It was deep and resonant and delivered another surge of excitement coursing through the quivering maid’s nether regions. Ms Makarova had mentioned a young master of the lakeside manor.

“No, Darling. Forgive me if I was not clear.” The chiming giggle could only be that of Carmen’s recent employer. “I was speaking more along the lines of… new help.”

The bedroom door flew open, and the statuesque blonde sashayed in, leading a young man by the hand. He didn’t look towards Carmen at first. She was standing still as a mannequin off to one side of the imposing four-poster bed, partially obscured by the diaphanous drapes hanging from the polished cedar frame. Instead, the vaguely familiar youth was entirely focused on Ms Makarova.

As well he might be, the Mistress of the house was sooo~ beautiful.

“I don’t think you’ve let me into your bedroom before, Alina.” He was tall and tugged the Russian goddess back into his arms, making her squeal like a star-struck teen. “Are you sure this wasn’t some clever deception to lure me into your boudoir and take advantage of my innocence?”

“Deceive you, Darling? I would never!” Ms Makarova teased back coyly, toying with his shirt buttons. “How could I possibly hope to trap a mighty Lion such as you? I would only end up savaged and defeated…”

Carmen gnawed at her plump bottom lip. The way the older woman burdened each breathy word with licentious promise had the Latina maid urgently clenching her fat thighs together as she watched the two lovebirds canoodle. The action caused her inner walls to bear down on the vibrating length inside of herself and dragged a soft whimper from her throat.

“Damn it, Alina, when you speak like—wait, did you hear something?”

The vivacious blonde sighed, clearly sensing the moment was lost. “Yes, Darling. I promised to show you something before you ensnared this helpless widow with your manly charms. Please excuse, the new girl is still learning…”

Ms Makarova looped her arm into his elbow and guided him to one side of the bed to reveal Carmen shuddering silently and trying not to lean against the bedpost for support. Dios but simply basking in the radiant angel’s presence was edging her quickly towards another micro-climax, and that was before she took the full measure of the man she was with…

He was rugged with the rangy build of an avid outdoorsman, broad of shoulder with signs of lean, whipcord muscles outlined beneath the slim cut of his collared dress shirt. His tawny hair was long and full-bodied, settling naturally around his stubbled chin and down his neck like… like…

Like a mane? Why did that word leap to the forefront of her bliss-addled brain?

Haunting hazel eyes wandered over Carmen as though detailing every exposed inch of her and committing them to memory before he frowned in consternation and turned back to the Mistress. She had snuggled her gorgeous self happily under his strapping arm.

“Alina, what’s going on… who is this?”

That voice, Carmen knew that voice from somewhere, only it hadn’t been so deep or confident last she heard it. Then the oversized toy buried deep within her sodden folds pulsed again, and any attempt at concentration or recollection popped like iridescent soap bubbles on a euphoric gale wind.

“Our new help, my Lion.” Ms Makarova giggled, planting excited kisses on his chiseled jawline and pawing at his defined pecs. “Do you not recognize her? Think back to the soccer match.”

Carmen felt heat suffuse her cheeks and spread down the expansive slopes of her full, tanned cleavage as the Mistress’s gentleman friend scrutinized her again. She didn’t want anyone to remember that awful showing, the humiliation of it welled up deep within her fluttering belly and was unexpectedly met with another powerfully stirring emotion…

Searing hot, cunt gushing arousal.

“No way… Carmen?!”

“Hmmmph~!”

She hadn’t meant to cum—really she hadn’t—but when the handsome specimen of manhood named her in connection to her shameful display earlier that day, a hither-untapped source of erotic exhilaration burst like a dam within Carmen. More of her pungent girly nectar ran down her wobbling thighs, leaving her beet-faced and panting.

It was an awakening experience and left her wanting for more. Needing more as the crashing wash of ecstasy far outstripped the previously arduous and conditional climaxes she had labored so hard to earn in the past. The meager, amateur orgasms she had eked out through vicious acts of cruelty and violence suddenly seemed dull and mundane in comparison.

Why had she devoted all that time and effort to scornful pettiness when a far more ready source of toe-curling, mind-melting pleasure was so readily on tap?

“Jeezus, did she just…what happened to her? She looks so—”

“Soft, Darling?” Ms Makarova crooned, reaching down to stroke her lover’s prominent bulge through the dark fabric of his slacks. The crisp front creases on the trouser legs seemed to point like arrows up to the tremendous mass tenting the crotch. “Poor Carmen was terribly hard and brittle before. Unsightly and unpleasant to be around. I am teaching her that there is wondrous fulfillment in a more yielding manner of womanliness. I have helped her actualize the woman she should be. Made it her reality.”

She had at that. Carmen’s short-term memory was a mash-up of blinding flashes filled with the Mistress’s soothing accented voice, whispering inspiration and suggestions, all punctuated by body-rocking orgasms after each delicious instruction.

“Womanliness? Alina, she looks completely different!” His voice, though strained with palpable longing, still tickled a distant spark of recognition for Carmen. “Those skirts barely reach an inch past her crotch, and that lace choker around her neck… she’s dressed like a sex object, not a woman.”

“Are you saying that a woman may not appear desirable without becoming a cheap plaything for unprincipled men? Forgive me, but this way of thinking sounds backward and topsy-turvy, my Lion.” The blonde goddess breathed in her sweetheart’s ear, her small hand dexterously pulling down his zipper and slipping inside. “Can we not celebrate our bodies without fear of harsh judgment? You have complimented my manner of dress many times today, and I declare that I am not this sexy object you speak of.”

Sex object?

Carmen wouldn’t mind a little objectification if it was followed by a significant amount of sex. Hot, sweaty, rough… any kind of sex really. Her body was like a lightning rod in a category five storm, sparking in the static-charged atmosphere and waiting for the thunderbolt that would finally zap her back to earth.

“You are sexy but no object, my Lioness, but that doesn’t explain what she is doing here or why she looks like that.”

“She is here to help, Darling.” Ms Makarova soothed in her musical voice, skillfully pulling free her young paramour’s hardening length and giving it a few leisurely pumps as she whispered in his ear. “She needs guidance and I will want for company when you are inevitably occupied with more pressing manly concerns than my silly self. She will be, how you say… my little kitten.”

“The Carmen I know is hardly a kitten. She’s more akin to a viper.”

He was looking at Carmen as he spoke, beginning to sound angry. Dios but his eyes shone like cool burnished bronze stinging her perspiring flesh wherever they wandered over her barely-clothed figure. His cock looked furious and veiny as it thickened under the Mistress’s loving attention and began to rival the hedonistic marital aid thrumming inside her squeezing slit in his erectile dimensions.

She wanted to drop to her knees and beg for the smallest taste of that masculine magnificence, to drink of its musky magnitude but waited obediently on the Mistress’s bidding with baited, thirsty breath.

“She is no longer the stupid, hurtful girl you once knew. This thing is clear, yes?” Ms Makarova husked between raining adoring kisses on his temple and cheeks, her hand never slowing in its sinful ministrations. “She is simply ‘Kitten’ now, my cute little maid to be trained and instructed in the correct ways of womanliness.”

“The ways of womanhood?” He growled, and one of his large hands was latched onto the busty angel’s ass, kneading the firm flesh through the pencil skirt hungrily. “You keep saying that word…”

A dense bead of white was forming at the enraged tip of the massive thrusting member, filling Carmen’s vision.

It swelled to the size of a quail egg before slowly drooping to the hardwood floor, only a scant foot from her high heels with a heavy splatter. The pungent odor of it caused her nostrils and pupils to dilate as a line of wet spittle ran from the side of her plush lips to drip into the deep cleft of her tanned cleavage.

“Womanliness means perfect womanhood, as manliness implies perfect manhood. Like you, darling, yes?” The Mistress purred, gazing at her frowning lover intently with her blazing emerald eyes. “Womanliness is the character of a woman as she ought to be, as she was meant to be. I am assisting Kitten in becoming what she was always meant to be.”

“I am hearing a lot from you, Alina, and nothing at all from her.” He grunted, surprisingly cogent, as the mature beauty coaxed another short spurt of precum from his jutting length.

That eruption landed closer to Carmen’s feet and speckled the white bows covering her toes with the backsplash. She trembled as another small climax strummed through her curvaceous body at the sight of the hot seed soiling the pristine ribbon. The monstrous mechanical tool plugging her gushing depths felt horribly inadequate, with the real thing so tantalizingly close yet completely out of reach.

“You doubt your Lioness?” Ms Makarova huffed and looked away, though her luxuriously stroking hand only increased in pace. “I am hurt, but mayhaps a demonstration is in order. Kitten, kneel and tell Levi what you told me.”

Levi?!

The name brought up vague memories of a pale, scrawny, stoop-shouldered wimp, and suddenly the identity of the voice clicked into place.

That was Levi? It couldn’t be… Levi was a short, sackless gilipollas but the man passionately kissing and groping the Mistress was an uber-hung stud with the tall, lean physique of a star track and field athlete.

“L—Levi? No… No, you aren’t… you can’t be—” Carmen gasped, dropping to her knees regardless of the shocking revelation.

“He cannot be what?” Ms Makarova snapped, glaring imperiously down at Carmen. “He cannot be your whipping boy? Your footstool? This is precisely the sort of wrongheadedness that has driven your bad behavior until today, girl.”

She reeled under the older woman’s tongue-lashing. Her burning shame only added to the molten miasma spiking in her overstuffed loins. All the while Levi’s huge, meaty dick was pointing at her like a loaded weapon. Only inches away, the purple crown glistened wetly as the Mistress jacked it in her delicate hands.

When Carmen’s lips next parted, she wasn’t certain if it was to speak or prepare to catch his hot, sticky load on her tingling tongue.

“Yeth, I mean… nooo~, Misthreth.” She slurred through the ocean of hot saliva flooding her mouth. “Thorry Misthreth.”

“I do not want your sorry, Kitten.” Ms Makarova harrumphed, turning back to gaze worshipfully up at Levi and nuzzle her stunning face into his broad shoulder. Her working hand never leaving his adamantine length. “It was not me that you turned your misplaced ire upon.”

Carmen swallowed thickly. It didn’t help. Her nose twitched, and drool cascaded down her chin in great streamers as her vision was dominated by the pumped and primed manflesh before her. It might be hers to taste if she could show some humility. If she could only be a little… softer.

“I don’t think I like this, Alina.” Levi began, shaking his head as though attempting to break free of a fever dream. “A leopard can’t change its spots and she—”

Carmen lurched forward, her mouth opened wide.

It was a swift decision made partway in the panic of losing this opportunity but mostly in ravenous desperation to satiate a deep carnal craving the mega-stacked Latina didn’t know she had until it was literally dangled before her watering eyes.

Fireworks detonated in Carmen’s frazzled brain as her cock-sucking lips enveloped the leaking head of Levi’s twitching tumescence and nursed on his delectable juices like a candy-coated pacifier.

Warm, salty, and divine.

“Is it not said that actions speak louder than words, darling?” Ms Makarova chuckled. “And she is no leopard but a willful little Kitten, yes? In need of housetraining.”

“I—I don’t know…”

He sounded unsure of himself. Confused.

Carmen kissed and licked and slurped on the first few girthy inches of Levi’s massive manhood as though she could suck his worries out like venom from a snake bite. His taste was musky and pervasive, seeping into her bobbing skull through the moist, spongy tissue of her tonsils and tongue, utterly coating her mind’s palate with his masculine flavor.

“Just look at her, Love.” The Russian angel reached down to brush a few strands of loose hair out of Carmen’s face and tugged her head back a fraction for a better visual effect. “So very young and lost in this big, scary world. She needs a strong, virtuous man like you, my Lion, to guide her and show her where she belongs.”

“Where does she belong?” Levi’s iron-clad cock jerked powerfully in excitement between Carmen’s slobbering lips. It nearly knocked her head back like a jab to the jaw.

She just groaned in thirsty anticipation and vacuumed down another two impossibly thick inches until the engorged tip was knocking at the entrance to her tight, virginal throat. The mechanical dildo buzzed down below but as fearsome as it had first appeared, the pussy-stretching gratification it had brought Carmen up until this point seemed to pale against the promise of the genuine article, which was currently threatening to choke her.

“Right where she is. Darling.” Alina purred, hugging her voluptuous body into Levi’s side and running a long smooth leg up between his own. Practically plastering herself against his rugged frame as she whispered sweetly into his ear. “On her knees, begging you for absolution. Servicing you as a good Kitten should. Earning her place beneath you in all things.”

The stiff flesh in Carmen’s working mouth twitched mightily with lurid excitement, and a hot spurt of sticky goodness blasted across her taste buds. She swallowed greedily and, in doing so, opened the castle gates to welcome his invasive immensity down into her constricting esophagus.

Her big doe eyes widened, and her breathing hitched but Carmen didn’t recoil or retreat as Levi’s pulsating dick slid home within her slender neck.

”Ack—ack—ack!”

“Aargh! Holy shit…” He croaked incredulously as the gagging Latina wrapped both her soft hands around the root of his jutting rigidity for leverage and support. Stroking his rocky base and basking in its throbbing heat. “How can this be actually happening?”

“Because this is what you deserve, my Lion.” The Mistress crooned, grinding her still-clothed pelvis into his sturdy hip and tracing the tip of her moist, pink tongue around his earlobe. “You are a worthy and righteous man, deserving of adoration and much more. Tell me, how does she feel?”

Carmen’s whole body thrummed like a fuel-injected supercar as her drooling mouth gulped and shlorped at Levi’s prominent manmeat. Her hands tried vainly to encircle his manly circumference and milk it into her waiting gullet, but there was just too much of it to handle.

His heavy balls swayed in time with her pulling motions, threatening a knockout blow to her gaping jaw as she sank further down his suffocating shaft with every deepening stroke of her pretty head. Avidly face-fucking his turgid enormity with her puffy lips and distended throat.

“Not as g—good as you, Alina.”

“Of course not, Darling. I was made for love, built to please my man. Every curve and muscle of my body honed and crafted for one so wealthy in manly potential as you.” Ms Makarova cooed, brushing her cherry lips across Levi’s and darting her tongue out to quickly taste him. Levi attempted to chase her kiss, but she drew away and reached down to place a guiding hand upon Carmen’s suckling skull. “But this poor little Kitten is showing some promise, no?”

“I don’t exactly have a lot of experience on which to base a comparison.” Levi grunted as Carmen swallowed him down to the halfway mark and whimpered gently around her mouthful of turgid manflesh. “She’s maybe half as good as you? Still, it feels very good.”

The raven-haired coed quaked in another small climax at the backhanded compliment. Half as good as the Mistress? And on her first time giving a boy—no… a Man—oral sex, no less?

She didn’t doubt that someone as worldly and stunning as Ms Makarova excelled at everything she turned her razor-sharp mind to.

“Hmmm, half is no small measure when weighed beside a seasoned Russian woman’s talents.” The regal blonde beauty confirmed as though reading Carmen’s thoughts. “Half is a sufficient place from which to begin Kitten’s lessons.”

Carmen didn’t know what lessons they could possibly mean or if she would be able to endure further instruction. Being presently and pleasantly penetrated from above and below was threatening to warp her malleable young mind to the breaking point under the myriad of orgasmic seismic tremors rocking the Richter scale of her over-ripe, hyperstimulated body.

Her plump little pussy was in a constant state of flux, spasming and convulsing around the humming rubber resonator fixed fast within her frothing folds by her overwrought panties which were pulled up over its oscillating chrome base. Were it not for the frilly cum-soaked undergarment, the monstrous churning tool would have probably squirted out of her over an hour ago on a deluge of gushing girly juices.

And now with the added, sudden euphoria of tasting the creamy nectar of this wondrous Man’s throat-fucking mega-cock…

“What lessons?” Levi growled, still seeking the Mistress’s lips while clawing at her rounded ass and full swollen tits through the skirt-suit as she playfully dodged his amorous kisses with a coquettish grin. “She’s already on a free-ride sports scholarship.”

“These lessons.” Alina purred with a haughty smile, digging her rose-painted nails into the dense carpet of Carmen’s ebony hair and forcing her flushed face all the way down to his rock-hard base.

”Mmmmrrgh~!”

Carmen’s chocolate eyes rolled back into her skull as Levi Millard’s meaty manhood breached the final bastion of her esophagus and blitzed down toward her empty belly. She could almost feel him battering his way between her clavicles as though he intended to fucking pound her diaphragm raw.

…and she greedily welcomed him in.

“Oh fuck! Alina, slow down a second…”

“I know it is tiresome, Darling but Kitten needs to be taught how to make a man feel pleasure instead of pain. She must experience the true satisfaction a woman can earn by submitting to her natural softness and serving someone greater than herself.” Ms Makarova breathed into Levi’s ear, then seized his chin to kiss him passionately.

Carmen watched as best she could through her watery vision. Between instances of having her face crushed into the studly young Man’s pelvis by the Mistress’s surprisingly strong grip on her dark roots before being pulled back up to his meaty crown again.

Her heart soared for the amorously entwined pair even as her lungs screamed for oxygen.

They were lost in their love for each other. A dead and blind person would have been able to see it.

The gorgeous mature blonde was alive with a deep abiding affection that would hand her Beau the world if he only asked for it. It was self-evident in the frantic way she tugged and pulled at Levi’s clothing, peeling it off his rugged frame. She drank in his lips and tongue in a kiss so wild, free, and giving… it could have featured in a dozen Hollywood romances and demolished the box offices.

Levi returned the unhinged adoration savagely. Clutching at Ms Makarova like a drowning man to a life raft, as though she were the first and final meal of a starving soul that intended to ravish every last morsel of the enchanting Russian MILF. The way he tore away her clothing and grabbed at her perfect milky curves was possessive, almost berserk in his ardent fervor.

It was dazzling, nearly blinding, to be part of such pure, unadulterated passion. The messy tears that ran down Carmen’s olive cheeks were as much from heartfelt gratitude as a lack of air.

The Mistress’s hand continued to pump her suctioning lips up and down her lover’s gargantuan length as they made out like love-drunk teens after their first school dance. The Latina maid’s hands were buried beneath her ruffled white petticoats, frantically ripping aside her sodden panties and trying to grip the base of the buzzing sex toy in cum-slicked fingers.

It was too much all at once, and her mind was fast approaching a melt-down level event horizon that would see the ex-soccer starlet break apart under the crashing blows of ecstasy assaulting her from all angles.

“Mmmmnnph~!”

“Silly Kitten, you must remember to breathe.” Ms Makarova chided, roughly dragging her off Levi’s twitching tumescence. A long, sagging string of his sticky juices connected the glistening tip to Carmen’s sloppy chin. “Your Master has no use for an unconscious cocksleeve. You must be active and engaging when servicing a man of his lofty caliber.”

“Y—Yes, Mistress.” She coughed, her belly grumbling in famished dissatisfaction. “Please, I want more… his taste, it’s—”

Thick, creamy, and sweet, she wanted to say, but the Mistress cut her off with an imperious wave.

“You are a thirsty Kitten, no? I understand this thing.” Ms Makarova stated, her hand returning to Levi’s jutting cockmeat stroking it in long, luxurious motions towards Carmen’s sweating face. The raven-haired coed opened her mouth invitingly, her protruding tongue leaking drool down into her heaving cleavage like a faulty faucet. “You have tasted the sublime flavor of obedience and wish to gorge yourself stupid upon the rewards. But you must learn to pace yourself, girl. Otherwise, be washed away on the treacherous tides of womanly bliss.”

“Alina…” Carmen’s new Master graveled, jerking the half-disrobed goddess’s focus back to him with a sharp slap of her bubbly ass. “Forget the help, I need my Lioness. I need to be inside you now!”

His amber eyes were wide, nearly feral with blazing lust, and he scooped the voluptuous Russian angel up into his arms as though she weighed nothing at all.

He was so incredibly strong. Carmen would have applauded the mighty display if she wasn’t so trapped in the sizzling heat of the moment…

“Darling!” The Mistress squealed excitedly as he tossed her onto the grand canopied bed and crawled—no, he stalked—on all fours across the vast mattress to cover her with his impressive naked frame. “I am yours but I beg you, let the girl watch. Let her witness how powerful and virile my young Lion is.”

Her formal jacket hung open, the shiny brass buttons lost some time ago, revealing a violet demi-bra that was severely unqualified for the task of containing her prodigious bouncing assets. The matching midnight pencil skirt was in tatters, rent to shreds like the victim of an animal attack. Ms Makarova’s long silky thighs were exposed all the way up to the dark, damp amethyst lace of her sheer, barely-there panties.

“She can do whatever the fuck she wants.” The Master growled, thrusting his titanic manmeat against the shuddering blonde’s scarcely concealed camel toe, finding purchase in the obstructing gauze and pressing urgently into her welcoming folds. “I don’t care. I want you, Alina. Nothing else matters.”

“Daaarling~!” Alina wailed triumphantly.

Her slender back arched off the ivory satin sheets as his bulbous tip forced the insubstantial gusset of her skimpy panties into her moist depths, wreathing his first few girthy inches in the gossamer fabric as he buried them into her tight, exultant womanhood.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

The command was clear, if open-ended and Carmen knew without question what she wanted in that sexually saturated moment.

She seized the slippery mechanical dildo in a renewed grip and began working it furiously in and out of her wonderfully convulsing cunt while fixating on her two favorite people expressing their eternal devotion to each other in the most undeniably primal manner possible.

“Oh fuck, Alina. Your pussy is perfect… it feels too good. Everything about you is too fucking perfect!“

“When you say these kind words to this old widow, my lonely heart fills to bursting with love for you, my dearest Levi.”

Carmen had shuffled to the side of the bed on her stocking-clad knees.

It wasn’t easy to move with any alacrity with her hand sawing the battery-operated marital aid in and out of her ecstatic nethers, but she needed to see them. To observe the two most incredible avatars of Cupidean desire and Athenian beauty joining in a serendipitous coupling of Olympian prestige.

Carmen rocked forward on her thick, wobbling thighs as though leaning into a hurricane wind, fighting to inch her slack-jawed expression closer to the amorous, preordained pairing.

Millard, her new Master, was feeding more of his cunt-splitting width into Mistress Makarova’s welcoming womanhood, heedless of the skimpy lingerie that vainly attempted to bar entry to her slick passage.

More and more of the stretching purple lace was pressed deep into the moaning goddess’s dewy folds by the unstoppable force of Levi’s indomitable immensity until the tensile threshold of the tulle fabric was finally overcome and he suddenly plunged into her scintillating tightness accompanied by the sound of wet cloth tearing apart.

“At laaast~!” Alina sang out her victorious bliss like a Broadway diva hitting her showstopping high note as her young lover hilted himself completely inside her. “I have my Lion inside me, and it is so gloriously huge. You are reshaping my womanly flower with your amazing manhood, Darling!“

“What was it you were saying about manliness again?” Levi chuffed as he began hammering into the gorgeous blonde’s pink pussy with bestial vigor.

There was no slow easing in or lead-up in his reckless pace. He drove himself into the Russian beauty as though he wanted to break the bed and fuck her into the hardwood floor.

His chiseled hips pumped like hydraulic pistons as his hands and lips explored her flawless face and figure. Levi clawed and licked, nipped, and kissed, attacking Alina’s slender neck, smooth shoulders, and enormous swaying breasts as he fucked her in long, powerful strokes that bunched the sheets and drove them both up the length of the lavish mattress.

Carmen’s lush body jittered and jerked with each pounding penetration of the Mistress’s celestial cunt as though it were her own. She tugged down the low, swooping neckline to free her own ginormous knockers and quickly sucked a fat brown into her mouth to stifle a girlish whimper as she imagined that it was her being impaled.

It was wrong to think that way of the Master, but…

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

“It—it implies masculine perfection… Darling, yes!” The golden-haired Aphrodite mewled, her sculpted calves crossing over his flexing ass to trap him in place and pull him ever deeper into her divine, dripping channel. Her lubricious womanhood greedy for every inch of him. “You are that, you are! More so every day… take what is yours, dearest Levi. Fill me with your heat, I wish to feel it burning deep within me!”

Carmen let go of the vibrator and climbed unsteadily up onto the bed. The rubbery tool slipped out of her, and the Latina maid moaned as cool air entered her gaping pussy as she raised a shaky knee to mount the mattress.

Good riddance. It couldn’t hold a candle to the firestorm of purest consuming passion that raged before her in human form. Hot waves of carnal lust baked her olive skin, and sweat-drenched the frilly maid outfit until the black satin and white lace took on a wet, clingy sheen. Loose strands of her midnight hair sticking to her perspiring face and neck.

“Fill you? Oh shit, Alina… wa—wait. We’re not using protection—”

An errant ray of sanity seemed to break through the stormy clouds of hedonistic bliss, and Levi’s thrusting tempo faltered a fraction, but Mistress Makarova wasn’t having any of it. She crossed her ankles behind the rutting Master’s back and drove the tall heels of her black pumps into his muscular flanks like spurs.

Carmen’s eyes were wide as saucers, and her vacant young womb twinged in a sympathetic ache as the alluring Russian angel begged Levi for his virile seed. She desperately wanted to help in some manner…

“No, nooo~! Darling, please… Don’t pull away. Your Lioness needs to feel your manly love warming her from within.“

They were pressed up against the polished cedar headboard, Alina bucking her luscious hips up off the glossy sheets in an attempt to ride the Master’s engorged enormity to final fruition as he appeared caught between his blazing desire to satisfy the gorgeous pleading MILF’s demands and some antiquated notion of sexual proprietary.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

“Please….” Carmen whined piteously, rising on her knees behind Levi and pressing her heavy naked tits into his back. Her pebbled brown nipples tingled electrically against his burning skin. “Won’t you fill my Mistress, please? Can’t you see how much she needs it?”

The position wasn’t comfortable in the least.

The pointed toes of Ms Makarova’s fancy shoes were digging into the cute little pooch of Carmen’s soft belly through the skimpy maid outfit. The ruffled black skirt and white petticoats bunched up between them as she locked her knees in behind Levi’s own to lean into his humping hips.

With a frown of agitation, she drew back long enough to hike the troublesome dress up over her hourglass waist before settling her drenched panties back down against his bare, bucking butt.

“Wha—what?” The young stud gasped, craning his neck to look back at her. “Carmen… hrrngh~ what the fuck are you doing?“

Carmen moaned as she ground her puffy pussy lips into Levi’s rolling glutes, her sodden thong sticking to his flexing flesh as she effectively rode him into the older blonde’s exuberant womanhood. The fantabulous sliding friction caused her slutty lingerie bottoms to ride up and pull taut across her thrumming, blooming rosebud.

It felt bold. Forward. Shameful even, to insert herself unbidden into their prurient performance. Her convulsing cunt pulsed to the rhythm of delicious depravity.

“Kitten is assisting us, Darling. Sweet little thing that she is.” Alina huffed as the three of them crowded the headboard, still power-bottoming Levi from below and tracing her questing hands over his hunched shoulders. “That is her job now, her role in our growing household. Kitten is the new help after all.”

Her manicured fingers intertwined behind his corded neck for leverage as the writhing, bucking MILF arched up into Levi’s broad chest, pressing her pillowy breasts and ruby lips into him in a sensual full-body kiss.

Carmen sighed longingly at the pussy-clenching sight.

They fit perfectly together, like two handcrafted puzzle pieces interlocking in a star-crossed union. Coming together to cum together with her attending them like a devout holy handmaiden, divinely blessed to slake her own wanton thirst from the spillover of their intimate intensity.

“Let me help… Master.” She panted, timidly trying the formal honorific and shuddering with an unexpected thrill as she pressed her fresh softness firmly into his hunched, heaving back. Pushing him deeper into Ms Makarova with all the jiggling weight of her additional curves. “Oooh… but it feels good to call you that, Master. Like, just imagining I belong to you makes my naughty little clitty all tingly and happy.”

“Holy shit.” Levi growled, his titanic rigidity a blur between the Mistresses’ silky slender thighs. “This is kinda fucked up, but I’m too fucking turned on right now!”

“Yes, Darling… Yes! Your Alina is so close. Don’t stop until you have filled me with all your molten seed!”

Carmen was riding the edge too. She didn’t fully understand it, but there were a great many things in her life she had failed to properly comprehend until today, and none of them felt this cunt-crushingly amazing. With a hitch in her quickening breath, she let any remaining concerns fade like embers blown away on the winds of sinful, soulful gratification.

She was Kitten now. Carefree and playful, basking in the warm sunshine of her wonderful Master and Mistress’s mutual lusty adoration as she trimmed her plump pussy against the sexy hunk’s rump and painted his searing skin in her free-flowing juices.

“It—It’s okay, Master…” Dios but that name was really doing it for her. Each repetition coaxed forth another shuddering after-shock of orgasmic bliss as her enormous tits jiggled like jello against his shoulder blades, and she fought to speak through trembling, drooling lips. “I feel it too. Please, give my beautiful Mistress all your hot gooey love. Let this unworthy Kitten watch you fill her with all your creamy seed so I might taste you both on my tongue when I clean your magnificent cock once you are thoroughly spent.”

“Clean my—what?” Levi yowled in horny delirium as his boiling nuts smacked heavy as two medicine balls into the uplifted bubble butt of the moaning golden goddess under him. “Oh fuck, Alina! I cumming—”

“Yes, YES, my Lion!” Ms Makarova sang, her voice hitting a clear high note as her voluptuous figure seized up in a paroxystic peak of climactic release. “Do it… nyaa~! Give your Lioness everything you have. Fill my empty womb and give me whole litters of your babies! I want it… haaa~ I want all of it!”

She clung to him like a leech. Her toned arms and legs deadlocked around Levi’s ripped torso as her dazzling emerald eyes blazed, and she shoved her eager tongue into his slack-jawed mouth. Kitten reverberated with her own soaring climax, her hand snaking down to massage her Master’s balls as they dropped a virile payload directly into the Mistress’s waiting baby belly.

She wanted to make sure he gave the Mistress every last precious drop inside them.

“Oh, Master. Oooh… Master!” She chirped, feeling them throb and expand in her buttery soft grip. “You are producing so much delicious cream for this hungry Kitten to lick up. Thank you, Master. Thank you!”

The frantic moment slowed as they lay there at the top of the grandiose bed, stacked atop each other in a sweaty stack of orgasmic flesh. Levi’s cock sheathed to the hilt in Alina’s pretty little pussy as he poured a torrid torrent of his sticky baby-batter into his gorgeous older lover.

Kitten leaned over to risk a glance between the sweaty press of their heavenly bodies and enviously gnawed her lower lip at the protruding bump in Ms Makarova’s otherwise flat belly.

Master’s glorious cock, there could be no doubt. How could she have ever doubted his phallic prowess? His throbbing balls felt so at home in her small, fondling fingers. The fabled Andrew Turner and his puny ten inches couldn’t hope to measure up to her new Master’s magnificence.

“Lick up?” Levi groaned. sounding dazed, and Kitten felt his jewels spasm in one final excited spurt that broke the seal of Alina’s skin-tight grip on his girthy shaft and dropped a sticky dollop of their mixed love juices down over the Latina maid’s curled knuckles. “No fucking way…”

“She is the new help, Darling.” Ms Makarova purred, her exotically accented voice rich with self-satisfaction as she finally relinquished her death grip on his broad shoulders and settled smugly back into the colorful bulwark of throw pillows. “A maid’s job is to clean, is it not? Do not pester the poor girl about her duties.”

His slowly softening cock eventually slipped free of the velvety vice grip of the Russian angel’s engorged folds—much to her musically moaned disappointment—and a flash flood of pearly seed spilled out onto the ivory sheets to pool on the shiny satin.

”Mmmmm… yummy. Thank you, Master.” Kitten hummed, pulling back the dense tail of her raven hair to bow low and extending her moist pink tongue to lap up the puddle of warm, scrumptious fluids as though it were the honey of the gods. “May I please have some more?”

“Greedy little Kitty. You need to learn your new role properly.” The Mistress grumped as Levi slumped to the bed beside her then giggled happily as he pulled her close for a post-coital snuggle. “Come clean me first, then you may tend to the bedding.”

She hiked up one knee to show Kitten her over-stuffed pussy, leaking a steady stream of viscous white over the shredded remains of her violet lace lingerie bottoms.

Kitten licked her already cum-glossed lips, feeling a pang of hunger upon seeing the steamy motherload.

“Right away, Mistress. Thank you for instructing me.”

It tasted rich and creamy and saccharine sweet as she eagerly licked up her mouth-watering reward from the benevolent goddess’s perfect folds and thighs.

Like vanilla pudding or perhaps a baked cheesecake.

Kitten didn’t have personal experience on how a man tasted before today, but now that she did, the hugely endowed maid wanted more…

* * *

“Darling, you play so beautifully. It makes my fragile heart take flight like a baby bird.”

Levi was sharing the ornately carved bench stool with his Lioness, his woman. Both of them were delightfully naked as he tickled out Beethoven’s moonlight sonata on the ivory keys of Alina’s grand piano.

It was a parlor grand, easily the largest he had ever played and a Bösendorfer at that. His eyebrows had nearly shot up into his hairline when he had first read the exclusive Austrian manufacturer’s name on the small brass nameplate. It played like a dream… normally.

“It’s not easy with you clinging to my arm, Love and Carm—uh… Kitten keeps getting in the way of the foot pedals.”

“Shush… the girl is still in training and needs your strong guiding hand, my Lion.” Alina purred, tugging his jacked bicep deeper into her cushiony cleavage and resting her pretty head on his strapping shoulder. “Will you keep playing for me or are you still hungry?”

A small china plate was balanced on a corner of the instrument’s top, smears of chocolate sauce and scattered crumbs the only evidence of the milky dessert it once held. It was Levi’s third helping of Ptichye Moloko and he felt quite full after the stunning blonde MILF had once again spoon-fed him the sugary confection.

The way Alina lewdly panted and mewled as he ate made the offered treat difficult to refuse though she had to compete with the loud slurping and lip-smacking noises coming from directly beneath the keyboard.

“It’s not my hands she is focused on, but I can keep playing.” Levi conceded, leaning down to kiss her golden hair affectionately and breathe in her intoxicating springtime scent. “Are you sure she is alright? Your kitten has been down there for a while. It can’t be all that comfortable.”

”Gluuurp~!”

The wet garbled groan sounded like one of affirmation as another short jet of precum erupted from his enlarged cock directly down the vacuuming throat of the excessively curvy Latina maid crouched low between his widespread knees.

Jeezus, but he was still hard, and she just kept on sucking and swallowing everything that he gave her. Licking, moaning, and begging for more.

“She is not complaining, Darling, and is right where she needs to be for the moment.” Alina assured him, nuzzling Levi’s cheek and bathing him in butterfly kisses. “Are you growing bored with her oral attentions? We could move on to titty-fucking drills next if you like…”

“No, no. She’s doing fine.” Levi assured his lover, giving her substantial butt a quick squeeze before placing his hands back on the keys with a mischievous grin. “How about we set a faster pace for your Kitten. Do you know ‘Flight of the Bumblebee’?”

Alina let out a joyous chiming laugh and wrapped her loving arms around him, reaching down to sink one elegant hand into the busty, cock-slobbering maid’s midnight hair.

“Of course, my Lion! It is a popular piece from Rimsky-Korsakov’s opera ‘The Tale of Tsar Saltan’. I will make certain she keeps up.”

”Mmmnph~!”

Kitten’s gurgle of gagging excitement was all the encouragement Levi needed as he cracked his knuckles, settled his large fingers on the keys, and began to play…

* * *