The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Widow’s Gift

Part 04

Levi strode beneath a glaring spotlight, the growl in his chest keeping time with the rolling of a hidden snare drum.

He was alone on the dark stage, stalking in brightly illuminated circles as the pool of brilliant light moved to keep him at its center. All else was pitch blackness, accentuated by the shadows of still shapes around him as the percussion instrument kept up the persistent rat-a-tat from the gods only knew where.

The auditorium held a ghostly, other-worldly quality. There but also not quite there in an ethereal fashion. Levi couldn’t shake the dogged sense that something should be happening at that moment. Something vital was missing from the scene loaded with vague, dreamy Déjà vu…

“Where are you?!” He roared, and the deep gravel of his voice was swallowed up by the all-pervasive darkness. “Come face me!”

Levi didn’t even know who he was challenging or what he was missing. There was just endless drum roll droning on and on, offending his sense of sensibility in this place, at this time. He clenched his fists at his sides and felt his fingernails dig into his palms like claws as his rippling muscles bunched in agitation.

That non-stop goddamn drumbeat was maddening. It had to end!

His golden eyes reflected the blinding stage lighting as he locked his sights on the shadowy orchestra pit where the invisible percussionist undoubtedly performed his cursed music. Levi dropped to all fours in a low crouch and then pounced.

His powerful hindquarters sent him sailing far over the edge of the stage, forelimbs outstretched, and teeth bared before he plummeted into eternal blackness…

* * *

Levi shot upwards in bed, going from a prone position to seated with shocking abruptness. The clicking of an off-balance ceiling fan whirled above him with irritating regularity, but otherwise, he was alone in the sprawling four-poster as the morning breeze off the lake caressed his burly chest from the open double doors of the balcony.

There was that brief puzzled moment all sleepers experience when they awaken in an unfamiliar bed before Levi took a deep breath to calm his hammering heart.

Had he been dreaming? Waking from anxiety-riddled night terrors wasn’t an uncommon experience for the nervous college freshman, but he wasn’t trembling with fear this morning…

He was seething with anger.

He was actually shaking with fury.

Levi was rock hard with it, he realized, peering down at the pagoda his rage boner was pitching under the cool satin sheets.

What the fuck had he been dreaming about?

Grumbling with discontent, he threw off the lavish coverings and climbed out of the opulently large bed. His riled-up manhood swung for the fences as Levi stood naked in the expansive bedroom and hunted about for his clothing.

Yesterday seemed like the delirious hallucinations of a man stricken with fever in the light of a new day. Had he really fucked his beguiling neighbor Alina senseless while some hugely inflated, cartoonish copy of Carmen begged to suck him clean afterward? Surely not…

But the memory was there, fresh as a horny daisy, and that wasn’t the half of it.

…Alina holding a kneeling Carmen’s arms, chicken-winged behind her back and whispering strict instructions in her ear as the new maid fucked her own pretty face onto Levi’s unyielding length, choking herself on his gagging girth.

…Carmen wrapping her unbelievably soft cushiony cleavage (that Levi was certain the Latina co-ed didn’t possess last week) around the steely shaft of his massive manhood and calling him “Master” as Alina made out with him long and passionately on the Chesterfield couch in her parlor.

…Alina squealing and laughing in drunken glee when Levi pinned her to the bed, valiantly attempting to fuck the gorgeous Russian goddess through the plush mattress and into the floor. All while “the new help” (as she derisively called Carmen) lapped at their pumping privates, moaning loudly and frantically frigging herself stupid under the frilly skirts of the skimpy French maid outfit.

It had been a furious bacchanal of degenerate debauchery, and Levi had acted not at all like himself.

Things were getting terribly strange…

The first example of this was that Levi couldn’t find his clothing. What he did find was a neatly folded set of men’s clothing laid out on the hand-carved mango wood chest at the end of the bed. A pair of crisply pressed tan linen pants and a bone white, turndown Havana shirt with boxers, belt, and socks included were laid out in preparation for him. An expensive-looking pair of supple leather loafers was tucked beneath the stack of heinously high-end apparel.

It all fitted his swarthy frame well—almost as though it were custom tailored—Levi had to admit as he shrugged his way into the light springtime fabrics. He decided to leave the top few buttons of the shirt undone as he stepped into the imminently comfortable footwear. It was shaping to be a warm day, and his broad chest could use the extra breathing room.

Adjusting his stubborn erectness where it was stuffed down one pant leg, Levi growled in frustration and set off in search of answers to questions still unformed and vague in his mind.

…and breakfast too. He was famished.

* * *

“Darling!” Alina cried in her rich, sonorous accent when Levi entered the large, well-appointed kitchen. “You have risen too early! No, no, you should rest more, my Lion. Go back to bed. Your Alina has not sung for you yet.”

She was seated on a stool at the center island with a steaming cup of black coffee on the alabaster marble countertop wearing a whisper-silk pink negligee and sheer night robe that hugged her prodigious chest but only tickled the tops of her shapely thighs. She quickly stood, pulled her resplendent tumble of golden tresses over one shoulder, and gave the clock on the wall a worried glance as Levi prowled closer.

She smelled flustered.

Levi frowned at the realization.

The French doors leading to the slate-tiled terrace were folded back, revealing the magnificent view across Springfield Lake and letting the morning sunshine reflect off its shimmering waters to dapple the room.

In one corner of a breakfast nook, Carmen was stretched up on tippy-toes as she tried to reach the crown molding with her ridiculous feather duster. An errant waft of westerly wind lifted the short chiffon petticoats of her maid costume and showcased the complete lack of anything but bare olive skin beneath.

She turned her head a fraction and caught Levi staring. Her plump lips parted in an excited gasp, and she gave her wide hips a saucy wiggle in his direction. A hint of glistening pink played peek-a-boo from under the flaring skirts.

“You don’t have to sing for me, Love.” Levi grunted, trying to ignore the tenacious throbbing below his beltline. “But we should talk. I can’t help feeling that something is up…”

“But I simply must sing for you, Darling. It is important.” Alina insisted, reaching for him before her gaze tracked down to his straining crotch. “Ah, I understand now. You are feeling up, as you say. Kitten, come here and service your Master.”

She didn’t take her mesmerizing gray-green eyes off Levi as she clicked her fingers, and Carmen almost tripped over her shiny onyx heels in her haste to obey.

“No, wait. Just stop for a damn second!” Levi barked, thrusting his palms outwards to ward off the two women. “That’s not what I meant. You need to listen to me...”

Carmen stuttered to a halt on wobbly knees with a hungry whine, but Alina only paused long enough to clasp his outstretched hand in both of hers and cock her regal chin in confusion.

“You have my complete attention, Darling. You are my Man, are you not? I will always listen to you.” She murmured meekly, gently lacing her fingers through Levi’s. “Now, voice your worries so poor Alina may soothe her Lion’s troubled heart.”

Her pretty head dipped slightly as she crooned to him in her lyrical accent, those glimmering emerald orbs peering up at him through luxurious long lashes. Her hand felt tiny and delicate, intertwined within his grasp, as though Levi might crush it if he wasn’t mindful of his own strength.

“It’s all these changes. Things are happening so fast.” He said, trying to put words to the confusing jumble of thoughts and emotions warring within his spinning head. Her alluring fragrance filled his nostrils, floral and musky, hinting at spring’s first bloom and hot sex. “I feel out of control, like a car with no breaks careening down a steep slope, and last night—”

Alina drew a half-step closer to press their joined hands into the soft valley of her mountainous bosom. Her tits were the size of German dirigibles. Levi’s mouth went suddenly dry.

“Last night was the happiest night of my life.” His enchanting Russian angel quietly confessed, her kissable lower lip quivered as she stared up at him with unadulterated adoration. “You branded me with your fiery passion, Darling. I was consumed by your strength and your blazing love. Never before has a man ravished me so completely. This old widow feared that her fragile heart would shatter apart under the storm of your manly desire.”

Jeezus but she was brilliant in her beauty. Baring her soul to Levi at the same time as her insignificant sleepwear exposed so much of her enticingly ripe body to his hungry gaze. He struggled to hold the moral high ground as his engorged stiffness pulsed. The footing was slippery indeed.

A desperate moan of animal need from the “new help” was his saving grace.

“But what about her?” Levi growled, attempting to claim his arm back but only succeeding in dragging Alina into his side. She clung there like a leech and began nuzzling his stony jaw, so he gestured with his free hand instead. “What did you do to Carmen? This is all crazy…”

He frowned down at the mewling maid.

She had dropped her knees and was staring up at him with smoky bedroom eyes as her small hands worked between her fleshy thighs. The outfit she wore was little more than an extravagantly arranged construct of bows and ribbons, criss-crossing her super-stacked figure in contrasting blacks and whites with a tiny apron and fluffy skirts cinched tight about her tapering waist.

Carmen rocked in place, panting like a dog with her slim shoulders back, juicy tits forward, and ruby lips forming an inviting ‘O’ shape in readiness to receive her Master’s hard cock.

“I have explained this thing already, Darling. She was sick. Broken. I made her better.” Alina breathed into his ear as she pressed her lush endowments into his bicep and roamed her warm hands down toward his jutting bulge. “Would you wish for Kitten to be otherwise? To be as she was before?”

“Yes! Erm, no…I don’t know.” Levi amended as he remembered the bloodthirsty Carmen of yesteryear—or perhaps yesterweek would be more accurate—and shook his head in agitation. “None of this makes any sense to me, and it doesn’t feel right.”

For the first time in days, Levi missed his anxiety meds. His emotions were riding a merry-go-round, and his heart rate wouldn’t slow from a gallop.

“Then tell me what is right, my Lion? I have watched too many men fight and suffer for righteous causes over my long years.” Alina’s voice was somber, even as she caressed his tented crotch with a feather-light touch. “Right can taste terribly sour, I know this thing, but I am simply a silly old woman. These days I say to myself… ‘Alina, leave such deep ponderings to the priests and philosophers of Constantinople. Seek your own truth in happiness.’”

“Ha—Happiness?” Levi huffed as the busty golden-haired vixen nibbled his ear and deftly unzipped his fly to free his titanium hardness. Her dainty hands began to glide along his girthy longitude in pleasing, sensuous strokes. “Doing this makes you happy?”

“You make me happy, Darling. I never dreamed that I would find another man I could love as fiercely as my late husband after he passed. But the heavens have deigned to bless this unworthy widow twice over, and I desire nothing more than to please you in return. To spend my days making you happy, as I am.”

A few feet away, the Latina maid, formally known as Carmen, sounded like she was hyperventilating as a small puddle of pungent girl juices began to form on the snowy tiles between her spread knees. Alina’s Kitten was literally dripping with arousal as she stared wide-eyed up at the two of them and strummed at her sopping slit.

“What about her, Love? What about your Kitten?” Levi grunted as his first fat bead of precum drooped to the kitchen floor, leaving a long sticky string connected to his bulbous tip. “Does she look happy to you?”

It sat there, as dense and creamy as a heaped tablespoon of whole-egg mayonnaise. Carmen leaned towards it hungrily with her moist tongue extended and her thick tits almost spilling out of the too-small monochrome uniform but didn’t dare move from her position to reach it without expressed permission.

“There is great satisfaction and gratification to be found in service to another.” Alina cooed. Her immodest robe had come loose, and Levi could feel her rubbery nipples rubbing against his side through the sleek fabric of her pink negligee as she pumped him faster. “It is selflessness—a virtue. In a very real sense, Darling, you are the source of her happiness. I know that you are not wantonly cruel—for I could never love such a man—so why do you continue to withhold that which will bring her joy?”

Was Levi in the wrong here? It was so difficult to think with his mature lover’s floral scent filling his olfactory and her skilled hands working his twitching turgidity. His heart beat to the rapid rhythm of her silken strokes, and the anguished simpering noises of Kitten sounded loud in his ears.

Was he being selfish in some backward, puritanical way of thinking?

“Fuck! O—Okay, she can have it.” Levi gasped as Alina traced a throbbing vein in his jerking shaft with a manicured fingernail, then gripped him hard at the base. “Kitten can suck all the happy dick she can take!”

“Thank you, Master!”

The exuberant maid lunged forward as though spring-loaded, her small mouth opened wide, and arms outstretched to leap face-first onto the iron girder extending out from Levi’s unzipped pants and swallow him whole.

“Ooof~...Holy shit!” He cried as they both toppled back against the kitchen island. The marble countertop dug uncomfortably into the small of his back. “Calm down a little, will you?”

“Don’t mind Kitten, Darling. She has spent the entire morning pining for your delicious manhood.” Alina said, helping Levi settle onto a stool with the buxom Latina’s head still bobbing and slurping industriously between his spread knees. “See how happy she is now? All that joy and pleasure from the simple act of serving such a fine man as you.”

”Mmmhmm~...” Kitten practically purred her gratified agreement around his rock-solid shaft.

Her technique had improved by leaps and bounds overnight, as had Levi’s own stamina, apparently. The curvy maid’s gag reflex was probably worn away by the number of times she had already taken his unreasonable length down into her slender throat, and Levi’s ability to endure the incredible sensation of fucking her tight esophagus without immediately exploding was startling. Even to himself.

But the fact that it was Kitten—no, her name was Carmen—on her knees worshiping his improbably unwieldy cock was inherently unbelievable on so many different levels.

“This doesn’t make it right.” Levi managed to groan as her pink tongue wrapped around his pulsating prick like a coiling sea serpent.

“Would you rather be right or happy, Darling? It is as Aleksandr Pushkin once said, two fixed ideas can no more exist together in the moral world than two bodies can occupy one and the same place in the physical world.” Alina sighed, she sounded defeated, but her radiant emerald eyes shone with satisfaction as she ran a hand through his thick mane of tawny hair and tickled his scalp. “Now relax, your Lioness will fetch you some breakfast. How about some of your favorite Ptichye—”

“No more Ptichye Moloko, Love. Not now.” Levi growled, seizing great fistfuls of Kitten’s long, dark tresses to control her suckling pace. His powerful hips began to buck up into her plunging, slobbering lips as cum-hungry slut twisted and gargled orgasmically in his guiding grasp. “Every time you feed it to me, I get so fucking worked up that you could use my dick as a nutcracker.”

“The ballet by Tchaikovsky, my Lion? I once attended a performance in his hometown of Votkinsk, but I do not see the resemblance to your—”

“Coffee, Love, bring me coffee.” He interjected, gesturing with his scruffy chin at her own cooling cup on the counter. “I need to feed the maid her breakfast, then head off to class. Today is Monday, isn’t it?”

Levi wasn’t one hundred percent sure of the date. The weekend had blurred together in a sweaty haze of hot lust, rough sex, and—strangely—the lingering taste of vanilla.

“It is, Darling, and thank you.” Alina moaned breathily as she rubbed her prominent tits into his broad shoulder and lavished his stubbly cheeks with loving kisses. “Take good care of my little Kitten. I will make you that coffee and call a car service to take you to college.”

Levi merely grunted in response and wrapped a muscular calf around the mewling, slurping maid’s arching back to drag her hyper-voluptuous figure tighter against his pistoning groin. She smeared a wet trail across the kitchen tiles in her bootylicious wake.

When his gorgeous Lioness returned and lifted a steaming coffee cup to his parched lips, the contents tasted rich and creamy, with barely a hint of roasted beans. A milky mustache decorated Levi’s top lip.

His blood suddenly surged, and his cock lurched in Kitten’s hungry mouth. Roaring to high heavens, Levi seized her slobbering skull in both hands as he erupted down the squirming girl’s ecstatic throat.

* * *

Levi loped towards the colonnade, trying to keep his head down.

His COM210 Media Writing class started at nine, and he could probably grab a breakfast burrito from one of the hot food vendors on the way if he hurried. Levi was famished and dealing with a serious protein craving after a weekend of wild calorie-burning fornication and sugar-laden sweets.

He gave the plinth bearing the bronze of Abraham Lincoln a wide berth, along with the usual group of loud punk rock and tobacco enthusiasts lounging in the statesman’s long shadow. The clamorous noise and obnoxious smell of smoke battered at his senses more than usual as Levi beelined for the marble fountain and, beyond it, the modern glass-fronted school buildings where calming tranquility and higher learning resided.

The skies were clear, and the morning sun was bright, already beginning to bake the fresh-faced crowds of students streaming in every direction on their own personal quests for tertiary education and, presumably, a caffeine hit that cost less than three bucks.

They were dressed for the spring weather too. The young women as much as, if not more so, than their menfolk contemporaries. A fact that Levi was growing stiffly aware of… achingly so.

Form-fitting shorts hugged young butts that were trim or otherwise but always eye-catchingly round. Bared midriffs rode the range from the flat planes of smooth tummies to soft, grabbable muffin tops. Denim was popular in every color and style. Blue daisy dukes cut high with the bottom curve of barely-legal ass-cheeks peeking out from behind, while black skinny jeans were slung low on narrow hip bones and clung to slender thighs. Stretchy boob tubes, paper-thin singlet tops, frippy summer dresses, and little strapless numbers all conformed to burgeoning breasts in a lip-smacking smorgasbord of various sizes and shapes.

…and they all parted before Levi like the water before Moses, often shooting him shy glances or outright staring at the long-striding young man as he hurried to class.

The extra attention was as unwelcome as it was embarrassing.

“Well, look at you Mill-tard. Traded in mommy’s skirts for a pair of big boy panties today, did we?”

Britney stood squarely in his path with hands on hips, wearing her UIS cheerleader uniform and that trademark bitchy grin Levi was so unfortunately familiar with.

“Britney, please… I’ll have your course notes ready by lunchtime as usual.” He said, trying to reason with the all-American blonde as he went to step around her. “We don’t have to keep doing this.”

For all her many faults, the junior star of the UIS Prairie Stars Cheer Squad was an undeniable smoke-show. She was tall with a lean body honed by years of gymnastics into a flipping, kicking, and spinning wet dream on the sidelines of every college football match as many fans went to watch the teen beauty queen shake her firm upturned tits, pert little ass and—incidentally—pom poms as they did to support the home team.

“Are you trying to say you’re not pleased to see me?” Britney pouted beautifully. Everything she did came across as effortlessly beautiful as she set herself in front of Levi again. “I’m not thrilled about wasting my precious time on pasty trash like you either, Mill-tard. I’m only here to clue you in on our new arrangement.”

“New arrangement?” He was only half listening to his long-time tormentor as the cigarette smoke and blaring music from under the Lincoln statue continued its assault on his sensitive nose and ears. They had to be over thirty feet away. Didn’t anyone realize how obnoxious they were all being? “What are you talking about?”

“Pay attention when I’m talking, wimp.” Britney jabbed him in the chest with a painted fingernail. Levi shied away on instinct before realizing the poking didn’t hurt like it used to. “I’m telling you how things are going to be from here on out. These are my good friends and squad mates Tessa and Farah…”

She indicated two lithe stunners in matching little blue and white cheer skirts and sports bra tops standing a ways back behind her. Levi didn’t catch who was who—the latest punk hit encouraging listeners to kindly fuck the establishment was distracting him—but guessed the athletic brunette with the long legs and toned belly was probably Tessa, making the mocha-skinned knock-out sporting some fun-looking handfuls on her chest and sculpted hips Farah by process of elimination.

The alluring pair of barely legal coeds kept glancing nervously between him and Britney. Levi’s cock remained steadfastly at half-mast, shoved partway down one pant leg and pulsing its approval of their anxious expressions. Like two frightened gazelles sensing the apex predator was nearby.

But where was Kimmy? He knew how Carmen was presently occupied—as complicated as that whole situation might be—but the aloof Asian ice queen never skipped attendance of his daily ego-crushing torture.

“Hey! Eyes on me, perv.” Britney snapped, trying to get up in his face, then scowled when she noticed he had a few new inches on her. “Have you started wearing wearing insoles or something—”

“What is it that you want, Britney?” Levi groaned in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose. His head was beginning to hurt from the noxious reek of nicotine, and his manhood was stubbornly hogging the blood flow his brain gravely needed for dealing with the mouthy shrew. “It’s hot out, and I have places to be.”

“Whatever.” She harrumphed, crossing her slender arms under her perky chest and turning her nose up at him. “These lovely young ladies have promised to back my run for cheer captain next year, and in return, I have graciously decided that you can do some of their homework too. It’s a whole quid pro quo thing. I doubt you’d understand.”

Levi badly wanted to explain, in no uncertain terms, that he did indeed understand Latin terminology and exercise some acta, non verba in telling the buxom bitch to go mulgere hircum at her earliest convenience.

…but some deeply rooted timidity stayed his tongue in the face of her glaring feminine superiority and brazen entitlement. So he just shook with impotent rage as she turned with a dismissive flick of her long golden hair and glided away with her two latest flunkies in tow. Three perfect derrieres swaying enticingly beneath short swishing skirts as they went.

“For fucks sake…” Levi growled through gritted teeth once they were safely out of sight and spun to stomp back towards the disorderly crowd sheltering under the mounted bronze of the sixteenth US president. “It’s like common fucking courtesy doesn’t exist anymore.”

They spotted him approaching. A dozen guys and girls dressed in ripped jeans, faded ska band t-shirts, wearing enough studded leather cuffs, and shiny wallet chains to supply a Hot Topic factory outlet gave him worried looks.

“Oh, hey man.” A gangly youth with a quaffed-up brohawk and a hand-rolled dart dangling from his bottom lip climbed to his feet and extended his bony hand to Levi in greeting. “How’s it hanging?”

His torn black shirt was poached from something called “The Porkers ’99 Grand Tour.” Levi snorted in derision. The pallid whelp wouldn’t have been a twinkle in his father’s eye back then.

“What’s that?” Levi asked gruffly, indicating the small portable speaker that was the source of all his auditory woes.

“Ummm, that’s ‘Rise to the Challenge’ by The Sagebrush Proclamation. It’s the hottest new sound coming out of—”

“It’s shit is what it is.” He snarled, baring his teeth at the rock star wannabe who went white at his angry expression. “Turn it off and extinguish that smoking dick you’re sucking on before I do it for you.”

The small group gawped up at him like a flock of frightened sheep discovering a rabid wolf in their midst. Cigarettes were hurriedly stubbed out, and the speaker shut down with one last chiming beep. The guys all studiously examined their toes and waffling apologetic sounds while a few of the young women stared in mute wonder back at Levi.

One in particular, a petite little thing with short black hair and white bangs framing her cute face, shot to her feet and gave him a shy grin. Her winter gray eyes sparkled with mischief and excitement as Levi gave her a brief once-over.

Chunky combat boots led up to skinny legs in torn fishnets emerging from a fashionably tattered red tartan skirt. Her itty-bitty titties fit nicely into a tiny black leather bustier that tightly hugged her willowy torso, and a choker of midnight lace adorned her swanlike neck.

“Hi guy, sorry for all the bother.” She said with a hopeful lilt in her voice and too much purple eyeshadow. “I’m Madison if you wanna hang out sometime—”

“I’ve got classes to attend,” Levi said, shaking his head and mentally trying to calm his rage boner. “So should the rest of you. Now fuck off. I don’t want to mess up my nice new duds dealing with you lot.”

With that, he spun on his heel and stalked away, leaving a mixture of relieved and disappointed faces behind him.

* * *

How was everybody so goddamn stupid?

Kimmy looked down from an empty study room on the second floor as Levi “Mill-tard” Millard marched out of the colonnade with people scattering to get out of his way.

Something was very different about the usually stooped and spineless nerd.

She had cottoned onto that fact the moment he stepped through the front gates that morning. He looked like a changed man. A totally different person with his jaw squared, back straight, and gaze challenging anyone who met his eye. There was no possible way that Britney’s whipping boy had been hiding an extra few inches in height and shoulder breadth—not to mention that thick head of flowing russet hair—under his geeky facade only to surprise everyone with it now like some trashy Hollywood make-over show.

No. Something was going on there, and Kimmy’s fine-tuned social spidey sense had clamored like the bells of Notre Dame the instant she spotted him.

So the delicately attractive Korean honors student did what any true academic would do; maintain a clinical distance and observe the anomalous subject from afar with intellectual detachment.

She didn’t actually care about Millard.

His utter insignificance in her dark almond eyes would have been his best protection from her icy scrutiny, except for two unfortunate twists of fate in the first semester. He had outperformed her in their COM 236 Introduction to Digital Media class around the same time that Britney was searching for a pliable brainiac to browbeat into scholastic slavery.

The former was an unforgivable offense, the latter a convenient coincidence. Sometimes when a mortal was as heaven-blessed with beauty, brains, and a cut-throat competitive spirit as Kimmy Choi, the stars simply aligned like that.

It was the only reason she had deigned to spend her limited free time with the likes of Britney and Carmen. They were birds of a feather, and whatever the two athletes lacked in cerebral prowess, they more than compensated for in animal cunning, ruthless ambition, and their own personal brands of peerless womanly charms.

…And branding was everything, as Kimmy well knew as a double business analytics and advertising major.

She knew her svelte size-zero figure coupled with supple well-formed breasts, impeccably styled hair, and her modelesque features made her the object of hormonal attraction to all the k-pop obsessed weebus of the university. She accepted it as both her due and burden to bear.

But today, that doormat Millard was going so far off-brand for himself that a group of tracking bloodhounds wouldn’t be able to follow his usually sweaty scent. That made Kimmy all kinds of wary yet curious, as though discovering a new breed of snake and not knowing if its bite contained venom.

How had nobody else noticed, were they all that goddamn stupid?

Which was why she hadn’t warned Britney off her morning dose of sniveling subjugation. All the better to quantify how much backbone Mill-tard had grown over the short course of a single weekend. Carmen was mysteriously absent and not responding to messages on any of her usual social apps, but Kimmy had heard some disturbing scuttlebutt about the vicious soccer starlet’s game performance on Sunday which mattered not a whit to her studious sensibilities.

Then Levi had endured—if not precisely rebuffed—the self-important blonde’s verbal attacks and demands. The physical signals of anxious apprehension were still there but lacked something intangible… the usual fawning, perhaps? The satisfying cringes of shameful fear? But the worthless wretch hadn’t bent or broken like he usually did, and when he turned on those layabout punks with their imbecilic rock music…

“Oh hey, is this the nine o’clock ‘Alternatives to Incarceration’ study lab?” A young man with a rash of acne scars across his sallow cheeks asked, poking his head through the study room door.

Kimmy didn’t say a word as she pushed past him into the bustling college halls to further pursue the subject of her examination.

* * *

Levi was slumped low in his chair at the back of the small lecture hall and chewing the end off his pencil.

It wasn’t that his Media Writing class wasn’t engaging. Miss Fanning was a seasoned, engaging teacher who injected life into all her lessons by expounding the real-world applications of the course material and encouraging student interaction throughout the lecture.

She was also a modestly pretty redhead of middling years who clearly took care of her appearance and favored form-fitting business attire that accentuated her spruce figure. Worse still, the digital projector at the front of the class was on the fritz, and each time she bent over to troubleshoot the infernal device, her tight rear seemed to be pointed directly towards Levi.

“For the love of all that is holy…” He griped under his breath, trying to surreptitiously adjust his persistent erection through his slacks under the concealing cover of the desk.

“Sorry, are you talking to me?” A hopeful-sounding voice chirped from beside Levi.

One seat over to his left sat a preppy little undergrad with ebony hair and dusky skin, dressed in spray-on black leggings and a baggy off-the-shoulder white t-shirt with a cartoon puppy printed across the gentle swell of her young chest. It had a blue bow tied between its floppy ears.

What was her name again? Sarika… Saanvi… something Bengali or perhaps Pakistani? Levi wasn’t sure they had ever spoken, but half recognized her from a couple of shared classes. Either way, her dark, hooded eyes were now fixated on him expectantly, or rather on his burly arm where it shifted below the scarred wooden desktop.

She was wearing burgundy lipstick and kept teasing at her bottom lip with a long fingernail as she stared coyly up at him.

“No, no…” Levi grumped, reluctantly releasing his misbehaving cock and trying to act casual. “I’m just trying to follow this shit show of a lecture.”

“Oh. My. Gosh… Right?” Whispered a mousy brunette seated in the row directly in front of Levi. She spun in her seat to look back at him. “Miss Fanning is totally a hot mess today.”

She looked young, only barely eighteen, and her casual apricot top was unbuttoned down to her navel, exposing an inordinate amount of her teal training bra and small budding breasts as though by happy happenstance. She leaned further forward when she caught his wandering gaze as though to give him a better view as she squinted back with a timid smile. For some reason, her tortoiseshell glasses were discarded on the desk behind her.

“It’s fine, I guess.” Levi hedged, dragging his eyes back to the front of the class where the teacher in question was bent over the glitching projector again. Slinky legs crossed in front of each other, butt stuck out invitingly, and her high-waisted skirt riding up to expose the lacy tops of her dark stockings. “I’m just feeling a little on edge.”

What the hell was going on today?

Levi was feeling full of beans. Hot, horny jumping beans that made it challenging to sit still and keep a cool head. To make it worse, people kept giving him strange looks—female people in particular. Even Miss Fanning had done a double take when he entered the lecture hall, and her sea-green eyes followed him all the way to the back row.

“Aaaw… is there anything I can do to help, Levi?” A third voice asked, making him bolt upright in alarm when a soft hand came to rest on his forearm. “Anything at all?”

He recognized Brianna with a sigh of relief.

The cheeky curly-haired blonde had worked on a group assignment with him earlier in the year, though she couldn’t have said more than a dozen words to Levi the entire time. So he was almost as surprised that she remembered his name as he was to find her crowding the seat to his right with her well-developed barely-legal figure filling out a tweed pinafore dress.

Where had she come from?

Levi was boxed in on three sides by a trio of nubile coeds with his back against the wall. The first two were glaring daggers at Brianna, who was running her dainty hand up and down his arm, stroking the muscles where they pressed against the light cotton of his shirt sleeve.

“No, really, I’m alright.” Levi insisted in a hushed tone. He felt surrounded, and the girls kept shuffling closer, practically hanging out of their seats as they leaned toward him with strangely intense expressions. “I think… I think I need some air.”

His pulse was well over a hundred, and Levi could smell something fragrant wafting off their young forms that made his throbbing cock uncoil in his trousers like a rearing cobra. He desperately needed some space to get a hold of himself before he suffered a crippling anxiety attack or blew a sticky nut down his straining pant leg.

At that point, it honestly felt like fifty-fifty odds for either outcome for the harassed young man. He lurched to his feet, knocking over the chair in his haste.

“Wait, please don’t leave!”

“Levi, I was only trying to—”

“We’re sorry! Please, come back…”

The girls called after Levi as he pushed past them and hurried for the door. The whole class was beginning to murmur. Even Miss Fanning stopped wagging her tail at him long enough to turn as he bustled past the red-headed teacher.

“Mister Millard, where are you going?” She asked in a small, worried voice. Her eyes were locked like tracking beams on the rude bulge in his slacks. He could smell her as well. “I hope I haven’t offended—”

“You chased him off, slut!”

Snide accusations were evolving into a full-blown catfight somewhere at the rear of the classroom. Levi had to get away.

“Bathroom.” He grunted in excuse before slamming the door closed behind him.

* * *

Kimmy spied around the corner of the Athletics center as Millard stalked back and forth in the parking lot like some sort of caged animal.

He had exited his first class of the day rather abruptly, trailing chaos in his wake if the screeching shrill of angry feminine voices echoing out into the hall were any indication.

Still, nobody tried to stop or question the flustered freshman as he crashed like a charging rhino into one of the new unisex washrooms, scattering male and female students alike with an uncharacteristically deep bellow, demanding privacy.

They had all taken flight like a covey of frightened doves. Though, the men retreated far faster than the women, who kept looking back in hesitant indecision. Still, nobody raised a word of complaint.

How could she be the only person noticing this radical change in Mill-tard? Was everybody blind as well as stupid?

Kimmy had cracked the swinging door in time to hear what sounded like a phone call and a fleshy slapping noise coming from one of the locked stalls.

“...I know you do, Kitten, but will you please get Alina for me?”

There was a long pause and more slap-slapping.

“Urgh~! I’m sure your new collar looks great, and I promise that Master will make the pretty bell tinkle later on, but right now, I need you to get your Mistress—”

Another pause, shorter this time, accompanied by a rising growl and the constant meaty beat.

Kimmy’s plucked brows shot up as she leaned further into the restroom. He couldn’t be…

“Alina, thank all the gods! I need you, Love. I’m trying, but I can’t do this on my own.”

All sound suddenly ceased except the tiny squeaking of an indistinguishable voice coming through a phone receiver.

“Yes, good. I will see you soon. Hurry to me, my Lioness.”

* * *

Now Kimmy was grinding her teeth in impatience and watching as a silver Chrysler town car pulled into the college parking lot, stopping right alongside Levi, who was panting like a blown steed. His white Havana shirt was sticking to his muscular back and broad shoulders with sweat under the warm springtime sun.

An insanely curvaceous woman with olive skin and a voluminous black ponytail that fanned down to her tiny waist climbed out of the driver’s seat and trotted around to the passenger side door. She was all jiggling tits, wide hips, and thick ass squeezed in a miniature chauffeur’s uniform that was simply a pinstripe micro minidress painted onto her maximal hourglass figure. It looked like a slutty Halloween costume, which included a peaked cap and mirror-tinted aviator sunglasses to hide her attractive face.

...and was that a collar with a cat bell around her neck?

She stood to rigid attention and pulled smartly on the rear passenger door handle. Long silky legs spilled out of the opening door, a delicate hand sheathed in a white silk elbow glove reaching out to Millard, who took it in a gentle grip and pulled the owner up into his strong arms.

It was a woman.

An astonishing, stunning woman swathed in a backless split-thigh evening gown of the richest navy ruched velvet that snuggled her extraordinarily trim figure like a long-lost lover.

Her long lustrous hair sparkled and flowed like liquid gold in the bright sunshine, styled into a perfectly imperfect updo of twisted strands of shining brilliance gathered into a loose, curly high bun. Her ageless fine-featured face could have been stolen from the cover of a fashion magazine, it held a classical beauty as she hummed in pleasure and melted into the young man’s embrace.

Kimmy frowned at the puzzling development. What was this woman, one of such stratospheric high caliber—with her resplendent swimsuit edition figure and immense, perfectly plush breasts—doing here? Slumming it in Springfield, Illinois, with a nobody like Levi Millard. The exquisite blonde should be strutting on the catwalks of Milan or sunbathing on the French Riviera…

Levi was saying something, and Kimmy risked leaning further out of hiding to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“...was quick, Alina. But whose car is that, and what the heck are you wearing?”

“You said you needed me, darlink. The nice man at the dealership was very understanding once I explained how urgent it was that I should come on my Man.” The mysterious Alina said. Her lilting accent was definitely Eastern European, and Kimmy filed that detail away in her meticulous mind for later consideration. “And this dress? It is nothing, simply an old rag I found at the back of the wardrobe.”

She waved her gloved hand in airy dismissal of a designer gown that looked a lot like a Saint Laurent display piece from last year’s spring collection. Which the fashion-conscious Korean girl knew, for a fact, cost no less than five figures.

“Whatever, it doesn’t matter now.” Levi growled, burying his face into the nape of the enchanting woman’s neck and inhaling deeply as his groping hands clawed possessively at her refined ass. “You’re here. The morning has been pure madness. Britney chewed me out as usual, people keep staring at me, my fucking hard-on won’t quick, and I can’t keep it together much longer—”

“Discretion, my Lion, remember discretion.” Alina chided teasingly, even as she arched against Levi, sliding a shiny knee up his leg and hooking her shapely calf behind his jacked thigh. “We are out in public. Take us somewhere private and let your beloved Alina soothe your worries.”

The curvy driver didn’t seem to share the older woman’s concern over putting on a display. She had dropped to her knees in the gravel car park and was pawing at her overblown chest through the tight chauffeur’s uniform. She kept rocking back and forth on her thick stocking-clad thighs, her drooling mouth hanging open and emitting soft moans as the two unlikeliest of lovers joined in a molten-hot kiss.

Whoever the dumb slut was, she looked like a horny idiot dribbling into her tits-for-brains cleavage with her tongue lolling out. Another card-carrying member of Team Stupid to test Kimmy’s tolerance.

“Aaah… my poor body aches for you, Darlink.” The breathtaking vision of mature womanhood purred, nibbling on Millard’s lips as they lewdly dry-humped right out in the open. “Quickly now, what is this building behind you?”

“Huh?” Levi gasped, his muscular ass flexing and jerking forward in an ecstatic staccato, clearly approaching release despite still being fully clothed. “Ummm… haaa~! It’s the sports center, I think.”

Alina’s glimmering emerald flicked from his face to stare over his shoulder at the corner of the large brick building Kimmy was hiding behind. The snooping honor student cursed under her breath as she pulled back into cover.

Had she been spotted?

“Sports… as in athletics?” The gorgeous blonde didn’t sound like she had noticed anyone spying on them. “Come, Darlink, you will show me this ‘sports center’, and I will remind you why I am your Lioness. Kitten, fetch my bag.“

“Yes, Mistress. Right away.”

Kimmy frowned as she dared the tiniest of peeks again.

Where did she know that voice from?

* * *

Levi’s chest rumbled in time with his equally malcontent balls as Alina led him by the hand through the arena-sized space. A wet spot of precum was forming on his overtaxed tan linen trousers as he watched her perfect peach of a butt swish from side to side under the opulent blue velvet.

The front of the center was dominated by a large basketball court with tiers of bleacher seating sloping up from the sidelines, almost reaching the gantries, hanging pennants, and ceiling three stories above the young man’s head. Large skylights allowed the spring sunshine to illuminate the hard maple court surface with the painted lines and circles denoting areas of play.

It was empty at the moment, as most morning training sessions were held before the start of morning classes, but would be bustling with energetic bodies running drills and shooting hoops again, soon as those same classes wrapped up.

Levi didn’t see the appeal. He preferred more cerebral, higher-minded pursuits.

“Where do you wanna fuck, Alina?”

…Okay, so mostly cerebral pursuits. Levi’s dick was diamond stiff, and his usually eloquent brain was suffering a dire shortage of red blood cells at the moment.

“Oh, Levi, what a wonderful space!” Alina exclaimed in delight, releasing his hand to gracefully spin like a ballet dancer on the midcourt line. “It makes me want to sing as I imagine the audience filling the stalls.”

“They’re called stands here, I think,” Levi said, watching mesmerized as she twirled and glittered in the sunlight. “But you would look amazing from any seat in the place.”

Kitten clicked across the polished wood to stand beside him and smiled happily at her Mistress’s joyful display. Her Mary Jane platform heels were a fraction shorter than the slingback stilettos Alina effortlessly spun and pranced in, but that was to be expected. She was only the help after all.

Speaking of help, Levi eyed the extraordinarily endowed Latina maid speculatively.

Her glossy dark ponytail hung long and thick enough that he could probably have her wrap it around his raging erection and quickly jack him off with the soft, shiny mass of those ebony locks. That was if he didn’t decide to fuck her spectacular tanned tits that were basically squeezed up under her small chin by the skin-tight minidress or even bust a heavy nut between those fat cock-sucking lips…

“Leave the girl alone, Darling. She is working right now.” Alina chastised playfully as she beckoned him to join her in the center circle. “Show me more of this interesting place.”

“I wasn’t doing anything.” He grumped, stalking towards the mischievous Russian minx as she skipped teasingly away from his outstretched arms. “Come here, Love, and I’ll make you sing a different type of tune.”

“Alas, but the acoustics in here are horrid, my Love.” Alina giggled like a naughty schoolgirl, evidently enjoying her little game of cat and mouse. “Not even fit for a minor talent such as myself. But what is through this door over here?”

She had led Levi a merry chase to a solid-looking pair of double doors set off to one side of the long brick wall at the back of the sports arena. Levi didn’t have the foggiest and couldn’t care less in his agitated state, but Kitten piped up helpfully.

“That’s the women’s changing room, Mistress. Though the cheer squad won’t let anyone else use it but them.”

“Perfect.” Alina practically purred as she cracked the door and slipped inside. Levi felt a small spike of anxiety as he rubbernecked about a mite nervously before following her. “This should have precisely what we need to shore up my Lion’s flagging spirits.”

Levi didn’t feel like he was flagging in any way, especially not below his beltline. No. Other than his apprehensive desire not to get caught trespassing on the UIS Prairie Stars sacred ground, he was in fighting fit condition, feeling punchy and ready to slug out at least five rounds in the underwear department.

Alina had vanished amongst the narrow rows of identical steel lockers and wooden benches. The smells of feminine sweat, flowery antiperspirant, and powdery makeup all assaulted the young man’s sensitive nose. The overhead lights were turned off, but Levi found he had little trouble navigating the gloom by the green glow of the lit-up exit signs at the front and rear of the room.

It was like his unblinking eyes captured every stray photon and precisely sketched out the darkest recesses of the shadowy space in colorless grayscale.

“Ah, here it is. So clearly labeled and kindly unlocked for our purposes.” Her melodic voice called from one row over from him. “Join me, Darling. Your Alina is ready to tend to your manly needs.”

Oh, yes. Gawd, yes!

Levi yanked at his belt and zipper as he stumbled around a corner, following her lilting voice. The tough brown leather tore like cardboard in his careless hands, and the top button of his pants pinged off the far wall like a ricocheting bullet, making him stumble sideways and smash into a bank of lockers in his haste.

The steel doors crumple like cooking foil under the crushing impact of his broad shoulder.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck…”

“Soon, my Lion, soon. Come on me and see what I have discovered.” Alina cooed sweetly.

She was standing before an open locker and smiling brightly at Levi as he ambled up to the ravishing mature blonde with his engorged enormity swinging like a yardarm out in front of him.

She licked her ruby lips at the sight of it. “Do you not recognize this thing?”

Inside the locker was a very recognizable uniform. An extra small two-piece blue and white cheerleader uniform carefully arranged on a wire body shape display hanger. The sports bra top had the University’s athletics logo blazoned on the front, where it would proudly display the school’s sporting pride from across some young coed’s tits, and the short pleated blue skirt below it would probably do the same for their high-kicking keisters.

“It’s a cheer squad uniform.” He growled, prowling closer with hands extended like claws to maul her. “How is this supposed to help me, Love?”

“You mentioned someone—what was the term? Ah, yes—‘chewing you out’ earlier, Darling. Do you remember?”

Britney. That hot, haughty, imperious bitch who had talked down to him this morning. Levi’s adamantine cock throbbed furiously at the memory.

“Wait, this is Britney’s locker? That uniform…”

“...is her’s also.” Alina finished for him and swung the steel door half-closed long enough to reveal the petty tyrant’s name spelled out on the front in alphabet glitter stickers. It was surrounded by an equally sparkly constellation of stars and love hearts. “This foul spider has poisoned your brilliant mind far too long, my Lion. I tell myself, ‘Alina, you must exorcize this demoness from your handsome Man’s soul and purge the venom that cripples his noble spirit.’ Lo and behold, providence has led us here.”

Levi paused in his swaggering advance, suddenly uncertain. “And how do you propose we do that?”

The gorgeous golden goddess smiled wickedly up at him and lightly shrugged her bare shoulders. The minuscule motion caused the strapless velvet dress to slide free of her prodigious bust and slip down a heavenly body that was custom-built for sin to pool about her high-heeled feet.

A thousand Renaissance masters would have broken their brushes over their knees before attempting to capture her blinding beauty on canvas. Levi just groaned at the sight of her as a short jet of precum shot from his tumescent tip to splash against a locker door beside her.

“Hmmmm~... You like, Darling? I picked this out special for you.”

Alina posed with both toned arms raised above her artfully tilted head, the silk elbow-length gloves shining, and her ankles crossed demurely in front of her.

She was wrapped in wispy bridal lingerie. A scintillating snow-white lace and mesh bodysuit that was painted onto her tanned flesh. It was embroidered with tiny pink roses climbing up her flat belly and across the huge satin cups that supported her sizable supple breasts and made love to her immaculately lean frame.

Thread-like cords corseted the trifling garment together along her ribs, leaving long swarths of her flawlessly tanned sides exposed for Levi to ogle hungrily, and only the narrowest strip of ivory lacework concealed the entryway to her promised land.

“You must have been sculpted by the hand of God himself.” Levi breathed, wanting to drop to his knees, tear away the lace stockings and garters, then lavish every inch of her skyscraper-long legs with his kisses.

He yearned to bury his rough tongue into that scintillating three-inch thigh gap and worship her peerless pussy for days. “They shattered the mold completely after they made you, Alina. You are perfection in the flesh.”

All the teasing pretense drained from her lovely face, and for just a moment, a hint of tears welled in her gleaming emerald pools.

“Oh Levi, my Dearest, if only you knew.” Alina’s normally sweet, sonorous voice hitched in suppressed sorrow. “I was only a lonely starving girl on the cold streets of Vladivostok before my beloved husband found me. It was many years ago, but God did not make me this way. That man did—”

Her quavering words were cut off as Levi yanked the doleful blonde angel into his powerful arms and mashed his ravenous lips into hers. Alina’s obvious pain stabbed deeply at the young man, and he wanted to smother it in his boiling desire for this sumptuous, exotic princess.

Their hot tongues immediately sought each other in a hedonistic wrestling match, and Alina’s buttery soft hands shot down to clasp Levi’s ironclad member where it pulsed between their fiercely aroused bodies. The extravagant feel of her silk elbow gloves made him shiver as she gripped it with all the familiarity of an old friend, immediately attacking his sensitive spots.

With well-practiced ease, she drew a gasp from his devouring lips and a warm gush of creamy precum into her stroking palm to lubricate his rampant rigidity.

“Oh, my Lioness, you feel incredible.” Levi groaned, pressing his forehead against hers and roaming his big hands over the toned curves of her lush body. “You’re like every man’s fantasy rolled into one living, breathing dream. I love every sensational inch of you.”

“I adore it when you look at me that way, Darling. It sets my jaded heart on fire for you.” She whispered hotly into his ear, slapping his sticky cock-head against her smooth sternum and leaving a splatter of his leaking juices glistening there. “For I am easy to love, yes? I know this thing. I was built to love, designed to please the eyes and bodies of men, and schooled in the myriad ways of passion. Tell your poor Alina what you love about her.”

“You’re beautiful, the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!” Levi chuffed, grinding his obscene length against her toned stomach as she stroked and pressed tighter against him. “You smell like the first flowers of spring, and your hair is captured sunlight stolen from a summer day…”

“My Lion is a poet!” She keened throatily, licking a line of moist heat up his craggy jawline to his temple. “My entire being burns for you, Levi. Tell me more.”

“You make me feel strong for the first time in my life. Like a real man, not a scared child cowering under his sheets from all the monsters of the world.” He panted, clawing at her triple-A-grade rump and bumping his muscular hips faster into her. “You’ve been good to me, good for me and you’re more than I’ve ever deserved. You are kind, brilliant, and funny sometimes—though I don’t think you mean to be…”

“Oh, Darling…” The intensity in her fierce expression softened for a moment, and a hint of vulnerability peered out of her glowing green eyes. Then, like a mirage, it vanished as she released his heavy, throbbing magnitude to grab great fistfuls of his thick tawny hair and drag him into another torrid kiss. It was over too soon. “Mmmwah~! More, my Dearest, more! Be specific; what about your lusty Alina’s body do you love?”

The irresistible Russian temptress glided a silky stockinged thigh up his leg and hooked a delicate ankle around his waist. The display of sheer gymnastic grace and flexibility was astounding as she balanced on one teetering high-heeled foot, mashed her stupendous breasts into his broad chest, and smeared her lingerie-clad pussy against the root of Levi’s stony hardness.

The spicy scent of her wet arousal was intoxicating—nearly maddeningly so—and mixed with the aroma of another needy, sodden snatch. At some unremarked point in the prurient proceedings, Kitten had fumbled her way to them through the unlit darkness and was once again kneeling nearby, trimming her teen twat from under the negligible hemline of her pinstripe micro-skirt.

Shlick, shlick, shlick…

“Holy fuck, Alina! I—I love your gorgeous face… Ugh~! Your plump lips, your mesmerizing emerald eyes…” Levi was babbling like a delirious fool as all of his five senses were overpowered by the incredible creature clinging to his towering, trembling frame and strumming all of his pleasure centers like a champion harpist. “I love your perfect tits, your tight ass, Hmmmph~... your long legs and amazing thighs—”

“You like my thighs, Darling?” Alina poured syrupy lasciviousness directly into his horned-up psyche with each melodic syllable that purred past her strawberry lips. “Then they are yours to fuck! As every part of me is for you alone, my beloved Lion.”

Then—in a single fluid motion that put top-billing ballerinas to shame—she unwrapped the slender leg from around his waist, extended it high above her pretty head in a standing split, and spun a half pirouette. The impossibly graceful movement ended with her slim back plastered against Levi’s chiseled frontage and—after dropping the raised heel to the tiled floor with a sharp clack—left his corpulent cock trapped in the satiny cleft of her mouth-watering thigh gap.

Levi was stunned. The unexpected change in pace and position shocked him back to reality for an instant as he was left staring over his lover’s blonde head into Britney’s open locker. Straight at the entitled bitch’s precious cheer squad uniform…

“Please do it, Master.” Kitten begged quietly from the ground behind him, the moist sounds of her dexterous fingering keeping pace with Levi’s thundering heart. “Gift my Mistress with your love and cast aside your misgivings. We need your manly strength to guide and protect us.”

Shlick, shlick, shlick…

Wait, What? Levi’s young mind was a category three typhoon of confused emotions, conflicted thoughts, and a deluge of overwhelming physical stimuli.

Alina was rocking and gyrating that perfect-ten booty back into his pelvis and clenching her toned thighs like a silken cocoon around his turgid enormity. Levi covered her smaller body with his own, wrapping the wanton woman up in his brawny arms and flexing his formidable physique enough to lift her onto the tips of her toes as he speared his steely immensity between her mile-high legs.

“Yes... oh YES, Darling!” She crowed as he supported nearly her entire womanly weight upon his ginormous erectitude. Several excess inches sprouted from between her lissome thighs like a slick veiny baton, as though she were sporting a monstrous phallus of her own. “You are spreading my pussy lips apart with your glorious girth. My Lion’s hunky cock feels so hard and hot that it might melt my frail womanhood.”

“Fuck, Love! Fuck, fuck, fuck…” Levi grunted, wrapping his arm up under her armpits to hug her from behind, tear down the front of her mesh body-sheath, and maul her massive breasts with both hands. “You feel too fucking good. I love every fucking part of you!”

Each of her breasts was a double handful, overflowing his large hands and so heavenly soft that his fingers were almost swallowed as they dug into the pale pillowy titflesh.

He could feel the molten heat of the writhing blonde’s sliding cunt baking his meaty member as she ground it against his jutting shaft and clenched her impossibly smooth thighs around him like a velvet glove. The chiffon gusset of her effervescent lingerie was soaked with her nectar and added a delectable element of wet friction to their frantic pumping action.

“Do it, Darling! Fuck your Alina as she was made to be fucked.” She snaked her arms up behind her head to bury them in his thick russet mane and craned her neck to nuzzle her bewitching face into his scruffy chin. “I want it in any way you desire. Choke me if you wish. Be as rough as you want. Dominate me with your mighty strength. I will take all of it and beg for more. I was crafted and honed to be a vessel for your manly passions!”

By all the gods, what the hell was she saying?

Levi’s hips were like pneumatic pistons, jack-hammering into the babbling beauty as she coaxed and cooed and held him on the very edge of release like a fallen angel sent to sexually torment him.

Her heady floral scent filled his flaring nostrils as her tremendous tits spilled over his palms, and her entire body was like one unbelievably sexy landscape of mountainous curves, moist valleys, fertile deltas, and smooth plains for him alone to explore.

“Fuck her Master! Oooooh~... please fuck my Mistress so I may taste her upon your magnificent manhood when you next gag me with it again.” Kitten mewled, bent so far over her diddling fingers that her head was almost touching the cold tile floor.

As though bowing in horny supplication with her plush olive butt hanging out the bottom of the tiny dress, bare and wiggling in the air behind her. “I only wish I was half as perfect as Mistress so you might fuck me too, with your perfect Master dick. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her…”

The maid slut’s yowls dissolved into a husky litany of licentious encouragement. Like a whorish cheerleader drunk on lust and addicted to his potent cum. The image was like a lightning bolt jump-starting the rational parts of Levi’s mind and reminding him where they were.

Right in front of Britney’s wide-open locker.

“Shit! Alina, wait…” He groaned as she rolled her sensational hips and clapped her unrivaled rear into his jerking groin. Already Levi could see that short ropes of his pearly white precum decorated the interior of the open locker in front of them. “Britney’s cheer squad uniform… huurgh~ It’s going to—”

“Yes, YES! Cum for me, my Love!” Alina exulted, releasing his hair to wrap both her toasty warm hands around the pulsing protuberance spearing out from between her supermodel legs and squeezing it firmly beneath the glistening crown. “Shower your spunky manseed all over that heartless shrew’s precious uniform and show her why she should never try to cower a true lion!”

“Do it, hyaaa~! Please do it, Master…” Kitten wailed, hunched, and doubled over with her hands buried deep in her steaming loins. “Put that prissy bitch in her place. Hose down her stupid locker with all your yummy cummy. Just let me have a small taste when you are done, and let me cuuuuuum~!”

Alina was angling her pelvis and wrestling his tip in such a way as to aim the overloaded cannon that was Levi’s ecstatic enormity directly at the skimpy blue sports bra and white athletic skirt that was Britney’s cheerleading outfit.

“Do it, Darling, prove how much you love me! Cum for your Lioness!”

Then she rolled her skillful wrist, gave him a final luxurious stroke, and clamped her satiny thighs down around his thrumming base with all the constricting strength of an anaconda.

“Faaaaark~!” Levi roared as his jacked-up balls seized and hot manseed exploded out of his pulsating tip.

His eyes were wide and bloodshot as rope after creamy white rope jetted from him. Alina’s twisting hips and steering hands guided the sticky streams as she pumped his twitching tool between blasts as though racking a shotgun and basted the lockers’ interior with Levi’s pungent spend.

Euphoric relief washed through the spasming young man, clenching his lissome lover’s soft body tightly to him as she drew an inordinate amount of jism out from his grateful core. Alina hummed in excitement as she liberally doused the athletics uniform with his plentiful seed and gently sang for his ear alone…

“And unjust, with indifference,

He notes Evil and good,

And knows not wrath nor pity.”

Levi blinked hard, trying to clear the stars from his vision as she serenaded him in her seductive contralto voice and the muted melody tugged at spectral tethers attached to his frayed soul. Her words were beautiful but sounded odd, the consonants sharper and the vowels richer in a manner alien to his understanding.

Was she singing in Russian?

Moreover, ghostly chords of orchestral accompaniment tickled the far edge of his hearing as though carried on a distant wind. Blaring brass, soaring strings, and thundering percussion as soft as a butterfly’s breath stirred a volatile vortex deep within Levi as the shadows around him darkened into pitch blackness and…

Clang!

“Bad Kitten! That is not for you.”

His eyes snapped open, and Levi nearly stumbled as reality came crashing back into him. Alina stood beside him with one hand holding a locker door shut and glaring down at Kitten, who was mewling piteously on her knees before it. Britney’s name was spelled out in gaudy stickers on the steel surface as a thick seal of something white and gooey oozed from around all four edges of the metal frame.

It smelled rich, creamy, and terribly sweet…

“I’m sorry, Mistress. There was just so much of it, and I haven’t been fed since this morning—”

“No excuse! I cannot tolerate willful behavior from you, foolish girl.” Alina said sternly, clinging to Levi’s bicep and almost burying the large muscle between her fabulous mounds. “Your Master will feed you when you can show obedience and remember your place.”

Then she turned and smiled tenderly up at him. She looked resplendent in her elegant velvet gown. So perfectly put together without a single golden hair out of place. As though she had walked out of a four-hour primping session with a team of Hollywood stylists and make-up artists ready to own the red carpet at some exclusive event.

Kitten, by contrast, a sweaty mess with her tiny dress in disarray, lying on the tiled floor with a fat tit hanging out and reeking of wet needy pussy. Levi’s incorrigible cock pulsed in his tight slacks… What was wrong with the girl, and why were they all standing here in the dark?

“Are you feeling better now, Darling?” Alina asked sweetly, her mesmerizing emerald gaze scanning his face as though searching for any sign of concern. “Come home with poor Alina and let your Lioness take care of you.”

Home? Home sounded good. Their home together…

And he did feel better. For whatever reason, Levi felt more confident and assured of his own self-worth than ever. He couldn’t fathom why he had been so flustered and anxious earlier. What did a man—no, a prince amongst men care about the witless concerns of his lessers? Of course, they stared at him. They were all intimidated by his undeniable primacy.

He looked about in puzzlement as Alina fawned and pawed at his towering form like a clucky mother hen—no, more like a proud Lioness... Alright, the cognitive divide between the two similes was pretty cavernous, but Levi didn’t give a fuck.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here. Today’s been a total wash anyway.” He said, trying to remember what they were doing in the girls’ changing rooms. Did it matter? He took a step to draw his gorgeous Russian paramour into a heated kiss, then stopped short. “Um, Alina, my Love? I seem to have torn my belt and pants.”

“I am sorry, Dearest, those trousers are old. I was careless when selecting your morning wardrobe.” She tutted apologetically, hugging him closer and resting a rosy cheek on his broad shoulder. Her alluring floral scent filled his nose again. “Please forgive your silly Alina. We have much finer clothing waiting for you back at the house.”

“Sounds good, Love.” Levi said, trailing a big hand down her blemishless back to grab the meat of her toned ass in a possessive grip through the sumptuous evening gown. Alina gasped, then melted against him with a girlish giggle. “If Kitten can drive us home safely, then I will fill her belly as a reward once we get there.”

That perked the slutty maid up like a shot of adrenaline. She jumped to her feet and snapped him a happy salute that nearly knocked the peaked driver’s cap clean off her pretty head.

One of her tall platform heels was missing, giving the curvaceous Latina a slightly lopsided appearance.

“Yes, Master! Thank you, Master, you can count on me!”

* * *