The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first time submitting a story on here. If you’d like to give any feedback, it can be sent to .

Wild Blue Yonder — Chap 1

The coast line weaved northward beyond sight. The huge cliffs met the ocean, and the salty spray of the waves reached all the way up to the Sea Hawk. Alexa looked out of the airship at the magnificent sight. It’s breathtaking, she thought.

But she wasn’t here for sightseeing, Alexa reminded herself.

Clank stood beside her, helping her keep lookout. His eyes glowed red. It could be a little off-putting at times, but those mechanical eyes could see a whole lot better than any human’s. And that was good when searching for pirate scum.

There weren’t any pirate ships in sight, but they were out there. Alexa knew they were.

In the years since the Greater War ended, a lot of men had returned from the army with no money or trade skill. They only knew how to fight. Combined with an abundance of old war airships, pirates had become a major problem for Albion.

Most pirates went after other airships in the sky. When they did land, it was in less populated areas. They never went near big cities. But recently, it seemed these criminals were getting more organized.

Alexa and her father lived above his shop in the airfields outside of Tenget. But today, even being that close to the largest city in Albion didn’t mean safety anymore. The large amount of coal, machines, and other valuables attracted these new fearsome pirate crews.

Several hours passed without any outlaw activity to see. Alexa was getting a little tired and bored. She felt herself beginning to doze off when several big footsteps landed behind her.

“Any signs of those assholes?” Jacob asked.

“Nothing,” Alexa answered with a big sigh. It was discouraging, but seeing Jacob made her brighten up.

“Damn,” he said. “Well, it’s going to get dark soon. We’ll give it a few more minutes, and then we gotta head back to the airfield.”

“Right...” Alexa said. The disappointment was heavy in her voice.

This had been her dream since she was little: the chance to go on an adventure. To go out into the world and see what she could accomplish. It had also been her father’s lifelong nightmare. So Alexa had always stayed at home.

Then she met Jacob. A born adventurer, as well as a soldier during the war, who’d been halfway across the world and back. He was strong and handsome, with a somewhat quiet nature. His face looked younger than his 28 years, at least under his short, black beard.

Of course Alexa had fallen hard and fast for the man. And, finally, at the age of 19, she left home. Off to find adventure with her new boyfriend.

Not that she simply ran away. Alexa’s father could see the writing on the wall. So he gave his permission for the couple to take family’s old rigid airship. Along with their automaton, Clank. For extra protection.

The humanoid machine was the result of combing the most update technology and the most practical of magic. The world was largely divided into people who supported one over the other, but Alexa’s father was a genius in engineering. He found a way to successfully combine the two fields of study to make a living machine.

And with that magnificent machine, out into the world the couple went. Jacob’s battle experience and Alexa’s mastery of engineering, inherited from her father, made them a tough pair. Tough enough, they believed, to go after the pirate scourge terrorizing the country. And maybe collect the bounty that had been announced for the capture of their leader.

Some said that the newly organized rogues were following a Pirate Queen or witch of some kind. The only name the authorities knew was “Lady Elly.” It wasn’t much to go on.

And it looked like they weren’t going to get that prize today. At least until Alexa saw a light appear from behind a cloud bank ahead of their port bow.

“There!” She pointed in the direction. “Airship!”

Jacob rushed over to her side. “Damn, good eyes, kid!”

Alexa couldn’t help but smile at him. “I do my best,” she said shyly.

“How about we get a closer look?” Jacob said. He put out every light on their small ship and returned to the wheel house. He pulled a lever, and Sky Hawk picked up speed. Quickly, the light in the distance began to get closer. “Ready to go hunting?” he asked.

“I am,” Alexa said. “As long as you’re with me.”

“Always, baby,” Jacob replied.

The tender moment was interrupted by a loud explosion that ripped through the air and shook the entire ship.

“What the hell?” Jacob shouted.

Alexa quickly ran outside onto the observation deck to find out for herself.

Hovering just off the coast was the pirate’s airship. Alexa quickly figured out what they’d down. The rogue ship had used the cloud bank to hide its movements and spring a trap of their would-be pursuers, namely Alexa and Jacob!

Several of its cannon were sticking out of hull and firing on them. Massive shells exploded around the Sea Hawk. The sound was nearly deafening.

“Fuck...” Alexa said as she ran back inside. “We have to go! Now!”

“Those were warning shots!” Jacob shouted. “They got the drop on us! They can destroy us now if they wanted.” He grabbed Alexa. “You need to stay in here, alright?”

Before she could start to argue, Jacob cut Alexa off.

“It’s not safe,” Jacob said. “They’ll kill us all unless we surrender. I need to get out there so they know.” He looked at her, and for a moment, Jacob started to say something else, but he stopped. Instead, he pushed past her toward the deck.

Alexa didn’t like the plan but stayed inside. She watched as Jacob rushed out, waving his hands above his head.

“Hold your fire!” he shouted.

For several tense moments, Jacob stood there on the deck. Alexa watched from the bridge, holding her breath. Finally the pirates’ ship pulled back several cannon. One, however, remained fixed on the Sky Hawk.

Suddenly a ramp on the bottom of the outlaw ship lowered down, revealing one of the pirates. It was a dirty-looking man with long hair and a massive scar running down his cheek. He stepped onto the observation deck of the Sky Hawk. With a wide grin, the man pointed a gun at Jacob’s head.

Alexa noticed that the man’s eyes had a strange look to them. They seemed to be glazed over, looking somewhat milky in the dimming light. What is that? she thought. Is he blind? Or was it some kind of magic effect?

Jacob held his hands in the air until the man walked up to him. The men started talking, and Alexa strained to hear what was being said. But it was damn near impossible to make out anything over the continuing roar of the engines of both ships.

Suddenly, Jacob seemed to surrender himself to the pirate. He stepped onto the ramp and followed the pirate into the ship. The ramp immediately began to close behind them.

“Wait!” Alexa shouted. She rushed outside to try and stop them.

“No,” Clank suddenly grabbed her. His mechanical voice sounding its usual monotone. “Stay away. Too dangerous.”

“No! I’m not going to lose him!” she screamed. But the machine did not loosen its grip around her.

Once the ramp was closed, the pirate’s ship pulled away from the Sky Hawk. Only then, did Clank release Alexa.

“Clank.... why did you do that?” she asked.

“I could hear the conversation between Mr. Reynolds and the pirate. Mr. Reynolds gave himself up to save us,” Clank’s voice echoed from his metallic mouth.

“He what…?” Alexa said. “We have to go after him!”

“Ms. Alexa, it’s too dangerous. I am sure Jacob Reynolds has a plan,” Clank assured her.

“No. They’ll kill him!” Alexa declared. “We are going after them. Now!”

Clank was silent.

“My father built you to protect me, right?” Alexa asked. “Well, I am going after Jacob no matter what. So, if you want to keep protecting me, you’ll just have to help me, won’t you?”

The machine remained silent for several seconds. “I cannot argue with that logic,” Clank finally said.

Alexa smiled. “Thank you,” she said. “Now, let’s get after that airship!”

The pirate’s ship continued to move up the coast for some time before it suddenly changed direction. It swung westward, flying out into the open ocean. Away from land. And prying eyes, Alexa thought.

The sun disappeared below the horizon and the ocean turned black. It became difficult for Alexa to see the pirates’ airship in the dark, but Clank could keep keep track.

With Clank at the helm, the Sky Hawk silently approached the enemy ship.

“Stay on the wheel,” Alexa told Clank. “If you don’t hear from me in half an hour… well, please come rescue me.”

“Of course,” the machine said.

Silently, the airship approached the pirates’ below their stern. Alexa took a sturdy rope and tied a lasso in it. She swung the lasso to the other ship, latching it onto the opposing deck. Once the rope was secure, she climbed up it.

Clank watched her closely as she climbed, making sure she kept her grip. Eventually Alexa made it to the top and jumped over the railings, expecting trouble. But no one was there to stop her.

Still moving cautiously, Alexa unattached the rope and wrapped it around herself. She felt it might be a handy thing to have later.

A crew member on watch duty finally did come along, marching around the deck. Alexa moved toward him silently. When she got close enough, Alexa could see his eyes. They were glazed over, just like the man who’d taken Jacob.

Alexa carefully avoided the man’s attention and snuck into the ship’s hold.

Very quickly, she realized just how big and complex the ship really was. There were hallways stretching out in several different directions. Undeterred, she picked one and headed down it.

Avoiding a few more glazed-eyed pirates, Alexa came to a large iron door, slightly opened. She stopped to check inside it for signs of Jacob. And, to her surprise, there he was. Jacob himself, walking across the room.

A smile formed on Alexa’s lips when she saw her boyfriend. Without really thinking, she pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Jacob was alone in the room, with his back to the doorway. He had started to take off his shirt but stopped. He turned, and smiled brightly when he saw her.

“Alexa,” he said, sounding happily surprised. He rushed up to her and started kissing her.

Feeling a bit overcome with emotion, Alexa held him tight and returned the kiss. “I’m so glad you’re alright,” she said.

“Of course I’m alright. I told you I would be, didn’t I?” Jacob said with a laugh. Alexa looked up at him to giggle along, but then noticed his eyes.

They had the same glazed-over look as the pirates.

Alexa took a step back. Her hand slowly moved from Jacob’s chest to his face. Her thumb lightly brushed under his eyes.

“Jacob...” She said softly, looking at him with concern.

Jacob continued to grin and gently grabbed Alexa’s hand. He kissed it.

“It doesn’t hurt,” he said.

Something hit Alexa hard on the back of the head. Everything went black.

When Alexa came to, her head was still sore. It took a moment to realize she was tied to a chair, sitting in the same room she had found Jacob in.

Alexa groaned as her head throbbed. The door opened. Jacob walked into the room. A strong feeling of betrayal overcame Alexa when she saw him. She immediately tried to get out the chair. She pulled on the ropes, hoping to get loose, but it didn’t seem to do a thing.

“Jacob, help,” Alexa pleaded.

Her boyfriend looked at Alexa and sighed. “I am helping you,” he said. He remained standing by the door.

“Untie me so we can destroy this ship and get out of here,” Alexa said.

Jacob began to say something, but was cut off by a woman’s voice from the hallway outside.

“He won’t do that unless I tell him to,” the voice said. A woman walked through the doorway, hips swaying with each step.

“And you must be Lady Elly,” Alexa said, eyeing her. This Pirate Queen, or whatever she was, certainly looked to be a woman who demanded respect. She looked strong, confident. Curvaceous. Even Alexa found her eyes wandering up and down her figure.

The woman wore a black leather corset that showed off her impressive curves. Complete with a tight black skirt that went halfway down her legs. It did little to hide her wide hips.

The dark brown hair seemed to roll down her bare shoulders, drawing the eye to a breathtaking cleavage. Almost as an afterthought, she wore a small top hat on her head.

The woman smiled devilishly.

“You’re a clever one, aren’t you?” She bowed slightly. “Lady Elly Kedward. And you are?”

“Alexandra Joplin,” Alexa said proudly. She leaned back in the chair, trying to look as defiant as possible. “And let me tell you, it’s not a pleasure to meet you.”

Elly laughed. “Jacob said pretty much the same thing, though with a few more curse words,” she said. “Now look at him.” She turned at Jacob. “You’re happy now, right?”

Jacob grinned wide and nodded.

“Very much so, Lady Elly,” he said.

“Let him go!” Alexa demanded.

Elly shook her head. “Afraid I can’t do that,” she said. “I like him a lot.” She walked over and kissed Jacob on the lips. Jacob moaned and kissed her back.

Fists clenching tightly, Alexa struggled more against the ropes holding her down, trying to break free. She managed to plant her feet firmly on the floor and pushed herself forward enough to lunge at Elly.

She caught the witch right in the gut with her shoulder, knocking Lady Elly to the ground. In a flash, Jacob ran over and grabbed Alexa. With his strong arms, Jacob flipped her and the seat over. Alexa was left laying on her back, legs kick furiously in the air.

Elly begun speaking in some strange language Alexa didn’t know.

“Jacob!” Alexa called out. “Jake, don’t listen to her! She’s controlling you!”

“I know she is. I like it,” he said.

Lady Elly continued to chant and slowly climbed to her feet. When she finished speaking, her eyes began to glow. “Lift her up, Jacob,” she said. “And hold her legs down.” Jacob did as she commanded.

“No! Jacob! Stop!” Alexa shouted. She was getting desperate. Her wrists fought to get loose of the rope to the point of hurting, but to no avail.

Lady Elly approached Alexa. Her wide hips swayed with every step. A knowing smirk spread across the witch’s face. She leaned down teasingly slow, showing off her cleavage. Finally, her full, red lips met Alexa’s.

Alexa struggled even more, trying to pull away. But there was nowhere to go. She could do nothing but let out a muffled scream as Elly kissed her hard.

There was a sudden shock, as if a bolt of electricity moved through Alexa. It moved from her mouth down to her toes, and even flowed through her sex. She was afraid at first, but a strange feeling began to grow in her head. The strange feeling seemed to expand. All the fear and anger she’d felt were pushed aside. Alexa started to find herself liking Elly kissing her.

But it didn’t end her struggling. Alexa tried desperately to break her legs free of Jacob’s grasp. He didn’t budge.

Soon the fear and panic were gone completely. Elly continued her kiss, pressing her full lips to Alexa’s. Alexa felt dizzy. The strange feeling had grown to fill her whole head.

The kiss on her lips suddenly felt good. Very good. Alexa started, somewhat timidly, to return the kiss. She wanted it to continue. Wanted more of it. A more passionate kiss.

Elly must have felt the change in Alexa and kissed her more, sliding her tongue into Alexa’s mouth. Alexa relaxed and welcomed this strange lady’s tongue with hers, swirling around it.

Inside Alexa’s head, the sensation transformed a single thought. Obey. It continued to repeat over and over again. Obey. Obey. Before long, the thought became a desire. Alexa’s thoughts started to repeat along with the sensation’s words. I… I want to obey. I… will…

Alexa tried to shake her head, but Elly kissed deeper. The woman’s hand immediately moved between Alexa’s legs and began to rub her sex through her pants. For the first time, Alexa realized how wet she was.

Obey. The word was no longer just a foreign thought in her head. It was what Alexa wanted more than anything. I want to obey. I will obey. I am Lady Elly’s to command!

More shocks went through Alexa’s body, from her head to her pussy, every time she thought her new truth.

The word had stopped repeating in her mind, but it didn’t need to now. Alexa felt it. In an instant, she couldn’t think of anything except Lady Elly and fulfilling her wishes. Each and every desire the breathtaking woman asked of her.

Elly finished her kiss and pulled away from Alexa.

“You can let go of her now, Jacob,” she said. He did as he was told.

Alexa didn’t want the kiss to end. She was nearly whimpering from her intense need. But when Jacob let her go, she sat up to stare in awe at Lady Elly and all her glory.

“I think you can untie her now,” Elly told Jacob. She looked back at Alexa. “You still don’t want to leave us now, do you?” she asked.

“I never want to leave you, Lady Elly,” Alexa said in a dreamy tone.

Jacob untied Alexa, pulling the rope off her and casting it aside. For a brief moment, she half-remembered something about making a run for it… But why would she want to run away? That didn’t make sense. Mistress Elly was here.

Alexa’s pussy quivered as she thought about her new mistress. Her new owner, she realized. Alexa’s pussy quivered even more intensely at the discovery.

“Jacob, you never told me your girl was so beautiful,” Elly said. She gently placed her hand on Alexa’s cheek. Alexa very nearly came at her touch.

“She is, but not as much as you,” Jacob answered. Alexa didn’t take offense from his statement. After all, she couldn’t well argue with it. Elly was so beautiful, Alexa couldn’t take her eyes off her.

Alexa nuzzled into Elly’s hand as the Lady brushed against her cheek. “Thank you, Lady Elly,” Alexa blushed. She bowed her head.

Lady Elly looked from Alexa to Jacob and back.

“I’m so happy with my newest slaves,” she said. “But I do have to see just how useful you two can really be. Follow me,” she commanded sensually. Elly walked down the hallway, deeper into the ship. Her hips swayed with every step.

Both Alexa and Jacob moaned in pleasure at the chance to obey a command from Lady Elly.

“Of course, Lady Elly,” Jacob said.

“Yes, mistress,” Alexa agreed before following them.