The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you’d like to give any feedback, it can be sent to .

Wild Blue Yonder — Chap 2

Lady Elly led the pair down through the maze of hallways. A few pirate crewmembers crossed their paths and politely bow out of the way, each of them with a glazed look in their eyes.

For a moment, Alexa wondered if her and Jacob’s eyes looked glazed over like that now. But then her eyes caught the shape Lady Elly’s ass moving under her dress as she walked, and the question was instantly forgotten. There were far more important things for Alexa to keep focus on.

Eventually, Elly led them to her quarters. She pulled open the large wooden door to reveal a breathtaking room. The walls were decorated with beautifully carved wood and paintings. Electric lights put a soft glow over everything. A big, comfortable-looking bed lay against the back wall.

“Make yourselves comfortable,” Elly told her new slaves. She closed the door behind them.

“This... is the most beautiful room I have ever seen!” Alexa exclaimed as she walked inside. Her eyes dance across the many sights. But she stopped when her sight fell back to Lady Elly. “A beautiful room for a beautiful mistress,” she said with a bow.

Lady Elly smiled at her. “Thank you, Alexandra,” she said. “You are happy to belong to me, aren’t you?” Her smile and words had such a power over Alexa, it took all she could to not to soak her trousers right then and there in her mistress’ presence.

She beamed. “I am very happy to belong to you, my Lady.” It felt so good to obey her. Unbelievably good.

Before she could faint from the overwhelming pleasure, Elly stepped over and lifted the slave’s head gently with her hand. She caressed Alexa’s face, staring into her eyes.

Alexa stared back. Her knees nearly buckled. If her eyes hadn’t been glazed over, they would be shimmering. This woman was her owner. The idea alone felt so good to think. Her owner.

Lady Elly could see that Alexa was lost in the pleasure of being a slave. And that slave was clearly anticipating something. Probably another kiss.

“Good girl,” Elly laughed, amused by her new toy. “Go lay on the bed,” she ordered Alexa before turning to Jacob. “Climb in bed with her and strip her down.”

“Yes Lady Elly,” he said.

Alexa laid down on the bed and snuggled in. It was the most comfy bed she had ever felt. Jacob crawled in beside her, while Elly stood at the foot of the bed, watching. Having their mistress watch made Alexa wet. Of course, everything their mistress did made Alexa wet. It was why she loved her owner so much. She looked at Jacob and smiled, happy to be here with him, making their Lady happy.

For just a moment, the couple simply laid on the bed together. Jacob grinned widely. “Hey you. Sorry about attacking you in the room,” he said.

“It’s okay,” Alexa replied. “You did it for a good reason.” She kissed his lips gently.

While kissing her back, Jacob’s hands slowly move up along Alexa’s body. His fingers easily started to undo her top. Getting excited with each move he made, Alexa’s kiss became more passionate.

Jacob lifted her up and sensually slipped Alexa’s top off, throwing it off the bed. The bra underneath was black and lacy. It looked amazing on her. But there wasn’t time to enjoy the view. Jacob had an order from his mistress to follow. He quickly undid the sexy bra, kissing Alexa’s bare shoulder while he slid the strap off.

He didn’t stop there. Jacob’s lips moved up her graceful neck. Alexa felt chills run up and down her body. She couldn’t help but let out a needful groan while arching her back.

Reaching back, Alexa pulled off her bra and throw it to the side. Jacob began to kiss her perky, small breasts, licking each of her nipples.

It drew a soft moan from Alexa. “Oh, Jacob,” she said, writhing in pleasure.

Jacob’s hands started to undo her pants. He easy pulled them off, leaving Alexa wearing nothing but her panties.

The panties matched the discarded bra, black and lacy. A thin black string tied the front and back together. Jacob pulled the string to untie it. Her panties fell away, leaving Alexa naked on the bed. Lady Elly looked her over.

Alexa’s smooth pussy was now exposed. For a moment, she felt nervous being naked in front of Lady Elly. Not because she didn’t know her, but because she felt like she wasn’t beautiful enough.

But then Elly smiled. “Stunning,” she said. “I’m pleased you belong to me.”

Alexa blushed. “I don’t think I’m worthy, mistress,” she replied.

“I think you are,” Elly said. She stepped around the bed and started to undo her own top. “Now Alexa, I want you to get that man naked, and as hard as you can make him.” She pointed at Jacob.

“Yes mistress.” Alexa rolled on her side and planted a passionate kiss on Jacob’s lips. Her hands immediately slid under his shirt and lifted it over his head.

Feeling just as needy as her, Jacob pulled Alexa to him tightly. He kissed her while her hands expertly unzipped his pants. They were off in a second. Those same hands slid down and grabbed his already hardening cock. The kissing grew more animalistic.

The moans from both slaves grew louder. Jacob broke off the kiss and grabbed Alexa’s head, pushing her down toward his stiff cock.

This surprised Alexa. Jacob usually wasn’t this aggressive. But she could feel her goddess’ eyes watching her. She had to obey the command she’d been given. Make him as hard as possible. Jacob was just being a good slave. She should be too.

The thought of both her and Jacob being good, obedient slaves to their mistress made Alexa’s pussy gush. Her eyes flittered from the pleasure.

Following Jacob’s lead, Alexa slipped off his boxers and began to stroke his member.

He looked down at Alexa and smiled, letting out a groan of pleasure as she played with him. “That feels good, baby,” he said.

“You like that?” she said in a playful tone. Alexa cupped his balls with her other hand and pressed her lips to him, teasing it gently as she continued stroking him.

“Yes I do,” Jacob said in a dreamy sigh. His eyes nearly roll back into his head, enjoying Alexa’s work. His cock reached its full size, getting large and thick.

Once he was hard, Alexa licked up from his balls up to the tip of his cock. Then her mouth engulfed his head. She was going beyond making him hard: Alexa wanted to make him unbelievably horny.

She was being a good slave. Her pussy twitched.

“Damn...” Jacob said, breathless. He put his hand on top of Alexa’s head, making her take more of him in her mouth.

“Is he ready?” Alexa heard Lady Elly ask.

Alexa swirled her tongue around Jacob’s head one last time before she sat up. “Yes, mistress,” she answered while running her tongue around her lips, enjoying the lingering taste of her boyfriend.

Lady Elly slid off her dress, standing before her two slaves naked. Jacob and Alexa just stared at her, speechless. Both nearly came just at the sight of her body. Curves that never ended. Large and lush breasts. Swaying hips above breathtaking legs.

“Good,” their owner said, giving both of them a seductive look.

“What does our Lady wish us to do?” Alexa asked, still looking up at Elly in awe. She sounded very excited.

Elly didn’t answer with words. Instead, she climbed onto the bed and pushed Jacob onto his back. She straddled him for a moment before slowly lowering herself onto his hard cock. It slid into her wet pussy easily. Jacob let out a loud moan, followed by a half-whispered “my goddess…”

Elly began moving up and down on Jacob.

Taking her time, Elly enjoyed the feel of the newest cock she owned inside her. She eventually opened her eyes and looked over at Alexa. “Come here,” she commanded, motioning with her finger.

If Alexa had been in her right mind, she would have tried to kill this witch. But instead, she watched the woman bounce on her lover, biting her lip, and wanting to make her mistress feel good too. She smiled brightly when Elly ordered her over. She obeyed without a second thought and crawled over. “Yes, Lady Elly?”

“Kiss me while I ride your man’s cock,” Elly said, almost as if she was mocking Alexa. “Tell me you enjoy it.”

Alexa would have punched Elly so hard if she could. But she didn’t. She didn’t want to. She only wanted to obey. The idea of telling Elly she enjoyed watching her fuck Jacob made Alexa wetter.

“I love it so much,” Alexa said. “It gets me so hot.”

Wanting to join the action, Alexa straddled Jacob’s top half. It put her in front of Lady Ely, so she leaned forward and kissed the mistress, using a good deal of tongue.

Jacob saw an opportunity, grabbing Alexa’s hips and moving her over his head. She sat on his face, and Jacob immediately started eating out her pussy. Elly kissed Alexa back while continuing to bounce on Jacob’s cock.

The feel of Jacob’s tongue as it slipped into Alexa’s sweet pussy made her moan loudly. She reached out and grabbed Elly’s large breasts, squeezing them as they kiss. There were so many different sensations going on that Alexa’s mind all but disappeared into the bliss. Her love was eating her pussy while she kissed and groped her mistress, who was also fucking her lover.

It all made Alexa cum for the first time that night, covering Jacob’s face with her juices.

Lady Elly let out a moan in response. Her hands started to caress Alexa’s smaller breasts, squeezing the hard nipples with her fingers. And Jacob continued to lick up Alexa’s wet pussy, even after getting her finished.

The energy on the bed started to become more animalistic. Alexa kissed Elly hard, pushing her tongue into her mistress’ mouth, swirling around. Her body was just filled with pleasure. Her loud moans muffled from the kiss.

She let go of Elly for a split second to move Jacob’s hands to caress her hips. Then she went right back to fondling Elly, massaging her luscious breasts.

Jacob did grab her hips, and even gave Alexa a quick spank on her ass. She squeaked at the unexpected hit. Alexa could hear and feel Jacob laugh as she gasped. Lady Elly didn’t seem to notice, enjoying herself and her toys too much.

Hearing Jacob laugh made Alexa smile. And that did get Elly’s attention.

The mistress stopped kissing Alexa and pulled away. “You having fun?” she asked.

Alexa nodded and leaned forward, kissing Elly’s breasts. “Very much, mistress.”

“Good,” Elly said. “Would you like a turn on the cock?” she asked, teasingly. “It feels so good!”

“If that’s alright with you…” Alexa said timidly.

Elly ran her hand down Alexa’s cheek. “Of course it is,” she said. “I want you to enjoy your man too. Even if he belongs to me now.”

That got a grin from Alexa. She snuggled her head into Lady Elly’s hand as her cheek was stroked. “Thank you, Lady Elly.”

Elly slowly, and somewhat regretfully, climbed off Jacob. He released Alexa’s hips and let out a pained groan, like he didn’t want his goddess to stop.

But Elly had given both of her slaves new orders, and the urge to obey her was making them horny all over again. They were so eager to please her.

Alexa moved across the bed to Jacob’s juice-covered cock. She grabbed it and guided his thickness into her tight sex. Alexa lowered herself, and Jacob could feel her slowly encompass him. The pleasure overwhelmed Alexa. She threw her head back, letting out a pleasure-filled cry.

The thick cock slid deep into Alexa. She could feel it throbbing inside of her, excited to be in her.

Elly watched Alexa start to ride Jacob. She smiled the whole time, as if watching her slaves fuck each other for her benefit made her happy. But she didn’t stay out of the fun for too long. Elly leaned forward and kissed Jacob. Their tongues immediately played with each other.

Alexa was extremely turned on by the sight. She leaned forward, placing her hands on Jacob’s shoulders for support and continued to ride him, whimpering loudly. Elly finished kissing Jacob and turned to Alexa, kissing her.

The moaning and cooing got even louder. Jacob grabbed Alexa’s ass and slammed her down on his cock. She removed one hand from Jacob’s shoulders and grabbed the back of Elly’s head, lacing her fingers in the mistress’ hair.

Elly moved her curvy hips over Jacob’s head and lowered her pussy onto Jacob, who started licking her up with instant devotion. It was the pussy that owned him, and his excitement to eat it made him even harder. Alexa could feel him throbbing more inside her.

Before too long, Jacob’s cock started hitting Alexa’s spot just right. As his cock went deeper and harder into her, she could feel herself getting close.

The growing orgasm made Alexa unintentionally pull hard on Lady Elly’s hair. It made their mistress laugh. “Oh, is someone about to cum?” she asked playfully, her hands already playing with Alexa’s breasts again.

Alexa trembled. “God, yes, Lady Elly,” she gasped.

“Good,” Elly whispered. She leaned forward, and whispered into Alexa’s ear. “Cum for me, Alexandra,” she said.

Obey. The word was so ingrained now in Alexa’s mind she didn’t even notice it anymore. But it was still there. The pleasure from her goddess’ command built up and quickly overcame any ability to think. Alexa leaned back, placing her hands on Jacob’s legs. Jacob could feel her tighten up.

“Lady Elly, it feels so good!” Alexa exclaimed.

As she reached orgasm, Alexa stared at her mistress. Looking at her owner made the climax even stronger. This woman was her god. Her owner. Everything. Alexa was meant to be here. Destined to be a slave and obey her mistress. Her master. The realization made Alexa cum all over again. Lady Elly watched all of this, smiling. Just for fun, she continued to rub Alexa’s breasts.

Alexa reached out and grabbed Elly’s hips. She screamed out her Lady’s name as she came over and over again.

Elly let out a very loud, satisfied sigh as Alexa finished. “Good girl,” she said, wiping a strand of hair out of Alexa’s face.

Panting, Alexa slowed down her hip movement after she came. A feeling of overwhelming completeness washed over her. This is what she was born for. To show devotion to Lady Elly. To satisfy her in all things. It made Alexa wet again.

Elly saw that. With glee in her eyes, and got off of Jacob. “Get up,” she ordered both Alexa and Jacob.

Alexa got off Jacob and climb off the bed to stand. Jacob did the same. Elly silently inspected both of them.

“You are both very good slaves,” she said. The couple groaned in pleasure at the compliment. Elly pointed to Alexa. “I want you to sit against the headboard for this next part. And spread those legs for me.”

“Yes, my master,” Alexa said.

Once the slave was ready, Elly crawled on her hands and knees over to Alexa. She lowered her head between Alexa’s legs, teasing the slave by licking up her pussy once.

“Mmm, you taste really good,” Elly said.

Alexa trembled at her touch. “Ohhhh…” she moaned softly. “Just for you, Lady Elly. It’s all for you.”

“Good to hear,” Elly said. She got up and looked at Jacob. “Come over here and do your stuff.”

“Yes Lady Elly,” he said. He got on the bed behind Elly and grabbed her hips with his strong hands. With great ease, he slipped his hard cock into her pussy. She let out a pleasure filled moan, and then lowered her mouth into Alexa’s pussy, licking and kissing it.

Alexa held her own legs up and screamed out in ecstasy as her mistress’ tongue worked her clit. Elly could taste her sweet cum.

“Yummy,” Elly said between moans and a mouthful of pussy. She looked up at Alexa, her eyes focusing with overwhelming intensity. Alexa looked back and felt like she was lost in Elly’s gaze. It was enough to make her cum again.

Alexa ran her hand through Elly’s beautiful hair, while Jacob continued to fuck their owner from behind with growing intensity. They could hear her moaning as she pushed her mouth harder against Alexa’s pussy. All three of them were lost to their bliss.

Jacob slapped Elly’s ass a few times, getting a squeal from the witch.

During the fun, Jacob and Alexa lock eyes. For a brief moment, their feelings for each other came back, but quickly disappeared as Lady Elly cried out in pleasure, drawing their attention back to her.

Alexa felt like she could see something on Jacob’s face. A look of jealously? She felt some of the same. Her boyfriend was fucking another woman. But then that woman moaned.

Oh, she moans! God, her moans. Alexa leaned her head back, listening to the lovely lady’s noises. She already felt yet another orgasm coming on. It was getting a bit overwhelming, but the pleasure was for her goddess. She wouldn’t give up for her goddess.

Alexa tilted her hips up, allowing Elly to go deeper inside her. Her mistress rewarded such an action by licking up the cum still dripping from Alexa.

Suddenly, Elly stopped licking and lifted her head up.

“Right there! Keep it there!” she shouted to Jacob, who started fucking her even faster. She looked right into Alexa’s eyes. “When I cum, you cum too,” she ordered. Instantly, Alexa could feel it somehow beginning to build up inside her after hearing the order.

“Yes, my mistress,” she panted. Without her owner’s tongue inside her, Alexa started rubbing her own clit.

“You too, Jacob,” Elly ordered.

“Yes, my Lady,” Jacob said. He continued to fuck her faster. Eventually, Elly’s scream reached its climax and she clenched her fist. She let out a great, final scream as she finished. Jacob answered with an equally loud moan as he came inside her.

Alexa felt her body naturally try to resist, but the sound of her goddess cumming was just too much. She screamed out as she rubbed herself faster, bringing herself to an orgasm. She writhed and moaned as she creamed herself.

Exhausted, the three collapsed onto the soft bed. Elly laid down on one of the pillows, getting comfortable. She looked at Jacob and Alexa. “Come here,” she said, motioning to them with her finger.

Feeling an overwhelming sense of satisfaction, especially after looking at the happy expression on her master’s face, Alexa crawled over to her. “Yes, Lady Elly?”

Elly brushed the hair out of Alexa’s face. “You are a wonderful little slave,” she said with a smile. “I’m definitely going to keep you for myself.”

“Mmm, god… I would like that very much, Lady Elly.” Alexa smiled dumbly.

“And you are a great fuck,” Elly said to Jacob.

“Thank you, mistress,” he replied, happy to know she was pleased. Elly climbed out of bed, her naked body captivating both Alexa and Jacob.

Alexa literally couldn’t take her eyes off of her Lady. The mistress, her goddess, looked perfect standing there.

When Elly began to pull her dress back on, Alexa felt a great sadness to see such mind-shattering beauty covered up.

“Now, I have to go do some business,” Elly told her captives. “But I won’t be gone too long. You two stay in bed and relax. Keep yourselves occupied until I get back.”

“Of course, mistress,” Alexa exclaimed with total obedience. Jacob echoed the same. Both of them watched with extreme disappointment as Lady Elly finished getting dress.

The Goddess opened the door, shoeing away a few pirates hanging near, trying to get a listen.

Looking back at her two great conquests, Elly started to close the door. She smiled at the two naked bodies lying in her bed. When the door closed, Jacob laid back down and put his arm around Alexa, pulling her to him.

“I’m glad you’re here,” he said. “I told Lady Elly she would like you before you came aboard. I’m glad you came.”

Ally giggled and snuggled into her boyfriend. “I’m glad I came too.” She laid her head on his chest, relaxing.

The two of them lay in that unbelievably comfortable bed. Jacob gently run his fingers up and down Alexa’s arm. But even in each other’s arms, their minds were still thinking about Lady Elly, especially the way she felt and looked naked.