The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wild Blue Yonder — Chap 4

Alexa could think of nothing but Lady Elly. But an instant later, as the blinding light faded away, her head suddenly started to clear up. It was like a heavy fog that had covered her mind was now dissipating. She looked over at Jacob, who was shaking his head.

“What…?” Jacob mumbled. “What’s happening?” He ran his hand back through his hair, trying to think. With a shaken appearance, he looked back at his girlfriend.

Now Alexa could see his face, and she gasped. The glazed effect over Jacob’s eyes was disappearing, returning to their regular appearance.

“Jake...?” Alexa said slowly.

For a moment, both of them stood there confused. Then the memories of everything that had transpired came back. Their awareness and personality had been active the whole time. Only their inhibitions had been changed. Their loyalty. Even their love.

“That motherfucker…” Jacob said quietly, clenching his fists tightly.

Alexa didn’t know how to react. She could still remember the pleasure she’d felt. How wonderful it had been to obey her master. So comforting. Then she remembered Elly fucking her boyfriend right in front of her. Mocking her with it.

“I’m going to kill that bitch,” she said.

The harsh words took Jacob aback at first, but he found he couldn’t argue with them.

“Not if I get to her first,” Jacob said. He jumped off the bed. “Come on. Let’s blow this whole goddamn place up and get the hell out of here.”

“Wait,” Alexa grabbed Jacob’s arm. “What actually happened? Why are we no longer under Elly’s spell?”

The couple went silent, and both slowly turned to Clank. The machine looked back at them.

“Hello,” he said in his usual monotone.

“Hi Clank…” Alexa said awkwardly. Her boyfriend could only think to wave. “Did you do this?” she asked. “Did it free us from Elly’s spell?”

“My failsafe did, yes,” he answered matter-of-factly.

“Your failsafe?” Jacob asked.

“A trap built by your father that releases cleansing magic once activated,” Clank explained. “He figured if anyone tried to tamper with my inner workings, then it must mean you were in very serious trouble.”

“Convenient…” Jacob said.

“That’s my father for you,” Alexa added. She thought for a moment, then sighed. “Well, so we’re free now. Great. What do we do now?”

“Get the hell out of here,” Jacob said.

“How? With the whole crew between us and escape,” Alexa said. “We can’t let those pirates know that we’re no longer under Elly’s spell.”

Now it was Jacob’s turn to sigh. “Right…” he rubbed his temples. “And how do we do that, Alexa?”

“By taking it one thing at a time,” she answered. “We step right out the door. Get to the deck and take off in one of the lifecraft. Act naturally the whole way… and don’t look anyone in the eye. They’ll see we’re not with them if we do.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Jacob said.

Alexa suddenly hugged Jacob tightly. “We can do this, baby.”

The embrace caught Jacob a little off guard. “What’s that for?” he asked.

“Sorry. I just… I thought I lost you back there,” she said. “When they took you prisoner. To save me.”

Jacob looked down at her and smiled. He wrapped his strong arms around and squeezed her tightly to him. “You have me now,” he whispered. “Now let’s get the hell out of here.”

The pair, with Clank following close behind, slipped out of the room. As they made their way through the many corridors, several crewmembers passed by. All of them had the same glazed-over eyes and satisfied smile on their face. Jacob and Alexa did their best to keep their eyes lowered.

When they finally made it to the open deck, Alexa let out a loud shiver. The Lady Elly’s Revenge must have been far out to sea by now. The wind shrieked as it battered the ship. It was a cold, bitter gale.

Towed behind the pirate queen’s ship was the Sea Hawk. It looked to be in good shape to Alexa’s eye. At least it’s still in the sky, she thought.

But then again… so would the Lady Elly’s Revenge. They’d still be in danger. Along with everyone else in Albion.

“Clank, I want you to board our ship and get her ready. We’ll be with you in a sec.” Alexa’s order was clear and strong, even in the bustling winds.

The android acknowledged the command and took off with inhuman speed toward the smaller airship.

“What are you doing?” Jacob asked.

“Clank will get the ship ready for our escape,” she answered. “In the meantime, we need to climb up to the top of the envelope and bring this shop down. Stop Lady Elly right here, right now.”

Jacob looked up at the great balloon holding the ship up. There was a very noticeable look of fear on his face, but he seemed to get control of himself again.

“We can climb up to the envelope over there,” Jacob said, pointing to one of the service ladders hanging off the outside of the envelope. It was dangling loose in the strong gusts.

Alexa looked back at Jacob and smiled. “I’ve done some crazy things in my life, Jake, but nothing as crazy as shit I do with you.” She laughed as she headed to the ladder. “Follow me.”

“I love you too,” Jacob said.

But Alexa couldn’t hear him through the winds whipping through her hair and crashing waves below them. She grabbed the ladder and began to climb.

Jacob followed closely.

Moving up a rope ladder quickly was second nature to Alexa. The years spent working on her father’s ship had given her the skill and strength needed. But as she passed the top deck, Alexa discovered several pirates on watch.

She froze in place, terrified that they’d seen her.

But there was no alarm raised. The men, it seemed, were just hanging around. Talking scuttlebutt and leaning against the deck’s rails.

Pirates… Alexa shook her head. They don’t have the attention span to do anything that isn’t causing trouble. That… that’s just unprofessional.

The pirate guards had their back turned to Alexa and Jacob. Moving as swiftly as possible, the pair continued up the ladder. For a moment, Alexa thought she overheard the crew mumbling complaints about Lady Elly not letting them watch the show in her room earlier. Alexa nearly let out an angry huff at the dirty bastards. But she managed to stifle the disgust.

Above the deck, the couple reach the side of the ship’s envelope. The winds pick up even more, threatening to push them clear off the ship. But they managed to press on, and soon reached the crow’s nest located on the very top of the great balloon.

A single pirate stood in the nest, keeping an eye forward for danger. He was so focused on the sky in front of the ship, the pirate never noticed the danger sneaking up behind him until Alexa whacked him across the back of the head. The man went down instantly, out cold.

“Damn,” Jacob said, impressed.

Alexa smiled at him. “Let’s go.”

They cautiously stepped off the nest and onto the walkway that run back across the envelope. Jacob pulled out his large army knife, and cut a tiny hole in the skin of balloon. Strong smelling gas immediately began to leak out.

“Ew,” Alexa says, holding her noise.

Jacob motioned to the rope Alexa had slung around her, the same she originally brought with her. The same Lady Elly had decided to… take advantage of. Alexa shook the image out of her head.

With steady hands, Jacob slid an end of the rope about a foot into the hole. He looked up to Alexa. “Light it up.”

The words disappeared in the loud rushing of the wind, but Alexa knew what needed to be done. She took out a piece of flint and steel out of her pocket, stolen right out of Lady Elly’s storage room. A few quick sparks, and a section of the rope caught fire.

The flame began to spread cross the ropes’ fibers, following it toward the hole. “We gotta go! Now!” Jacob shouted loud enough to be heard.

Alexa flew down the ladder, with Jacob right above her. The moment she reached the deck, the envelope suddenly became engulfed in flames. The pirates on guard duty all began to shout in alarm.

“Move to the stern!” Jacob shouted.

Alexa ran to the back of the ship. When she reached the railings, the outline of the Sky Hawk could be just barely made out in the thick clouds below them.

Before Alexa could try to get Clank’s attention, a massive explosion erupted from the envelope, knocking everyone on deck to the ground. The entire ship violently tilted forward, as if it was sinking by the bow.

There were only be a few moments before the ship fell right out of the sky, Alexa realized. She looked back out again. The Sky Hawk had moved closer and hovered just a few dozen yards below the back of the Revenge.

She grabbed Jacob’s arm and pulled him back onto his feet.

“I saw the Sky Hawk!” Alexa shouted. “Just close enough. I think we can jump for it!”

“Not like we have much of a choice!” Jacob said.

As the ship began to tilt down more severely, Alexa and Jacob grabbed the stern railing and prepared to jump.

“Stop!” A strong voice called out to them. Alexa and Jacob looked back to see Lady Elly standing defiantly on the deck. For a moment, the overwhelming need to obey her filled Alexa’s mind. Her knees buckled.

“Yes, mistr…” Alexa violent shook her head. “No!” she shouted. Now she stood defiantly. The feeling seemed to fade from her head. “Fuck you, Lady Slut!” she screamed at the pirate.

Jacob grabbed Alexa’s hand.

“We gotta jump now!” he shouted.

“No!” they heard Elly shout one more time, but neither of them hesitated.

Over the side they went.

The exact instant Alexa jumped, however, a final massive explosion ripped the across the sky as all the remaining pockets of gas in the Lady Elly’s Revenge ignited.

The blast threw Alexa away from both airships, out into the night air.

Dazed, Alexa wasn’t sure what had happened until she hit the ice cold seawater below. By the time she swam back to the surface, there was nothing to do but watch. Watch as the ship was engulfed by a giant fireball and fell out of the sky toward the crashing ocean waves below.

Flashing images run through Alexa’s mind. A piece of wreckage floating in the sea near her. Catching a glimpse of land in the distance. Laying on the rocking shore, her body hurting all over. Images that seemed to fade into darkness as quickly as they appeared.

The last image to flash in her mind was of the exploding airship, and Jacob being thrown into the darkness…

“No!” Alexa screamed, snapping awake in an unfamiliar bed.

The room she’d awoken in was pitch black. For a moment, she felt on the verge of a panic attack. Where is this? Where’s Jacob?

“I’m so happy to see you awake,” a strange female voice said in the darkness. “I feared you would never wake up again.”

“What…?” Alexa stammered out.

A match was struck. A lantern was lit. Alexa’s eyes adjusted to the light filling the small, dark space.

She was in a log cabin. Rather small, and not in a cozy kind of way. The straw mattress she lay on filled a good portion of the available space.

“Don’t be afraid,” the voice said. It sounded sincere.

And in the growing light of the gas lantern flame, the woman came into focus.

She was a stranger. Yet her appearance was striking and immediate. Hair as black as a raven’s feathers. Bright eyes that reflected a wicked cunning. She was on the skinny side, based on her slim face and graceful neck, but an old, thick black robe covered the rest of her.

“Who are you?” Alexa asked. Her voice sounded extremely weak, even to her own ear.

“My name is Eva,” the woman replied. “I found you on the beach, half-drowned. It must have been Providence that I found you when I did.”

“Oh, well… thank you,” Alexa said.

Alexa rubbed her sore neck. Everything suddenly came flooding back into her memory. Everything that had happened aboard Lady Elly… no, it’s just Elly, she told herself… Elly’s ship. The escape attempt. The explosion. Jacob disappearing into the darkness.

Where was Jacob? Alexa thought in a panic.

“Was there anyone else on the beach?” she asked, trying to keep her voice level and controlled. It didn’t work.

“There was no one else that I saw,” Eva answered. “But you need to rest. You’ve been through a lot. I can tell.”

“No, there was someone…” Alexa began. She tried to sit up, but Eva rushed to her side. A gentle yet firm hand leaned Alexa back into the bed.

“You must rest!” Eva said. “You have been through many trials.”

“But I need to find my boyfriend...”

“No,” Eva said sternly. “You need to sleep.”

“What?”

“Sleep for me.”

Eva had taken a small leaf of some kind, and waved it over her lantern flame until it caught and began to smoke.

The smoke had a strong smell that made Alexa feel dizzy. The more Eva waved it around Alexa, the stronger the desire to give into sleep overcame her. Before she could think something was wrong, she was out cold.

“Wake up,” a firm voice said.

Alexa did as she was told. Instantly, she snapped back into consciousness.

“Where…?” she began to ask the same questions she’d asked before.

“No, that’s not important,” Eva said.

In her hand, Eva held a small bowl. Burning incense smoke rose from it to fill Alexa’s nostrils. The scent was strong and spicy.

“It’s not important…” Alexa repeated.

“Good girl,” Eva said. “Now, breathe in deeply.”

Without any hesitation, Alexa took a deep breath. The scented smoke burned its way into her lungs. The smell seemed to float right up into her brain.

“Look at me,” Eva ordered.

Alexa couldn’t help but obey her command.

The beautiful woman leaned in close. She kept the smoking bowl right between them. Its thick billows continued to swirl around Alexa’s face.

With each breath taken, Alexa found herself more and more unable to think. It was only when Eva told her what to do that things made sense.

“How lucky of a witch am I?” Eva asked out loud.

“What…” Alexa said. She shook her head in a futile last attempt to resist the smoke’s effect.

“Oh, take another smell,” Eva said. She held the bowl of burning herbs right up to Alexa’s noise.

“Wait…” she began before going silent and breathing in deep. Alexa just couldn’t help herself. The aroma was amazing. Even a little additive. The more she breathed it in, the more Alexa had a hard time stopping herself.

A fog seemed spread through her head, getting thicker with each inhale. The whole world faded away into the fog. And there was only one thing that cut through it.

“Tell me your name.” Eva’s voice commanded. It instantly ensnared Alexa’s complete attention.

“Alexa,” she answered.

“And I am Eva Whetstone of Gaulia,” the witch said. Her voice and face were all that existed in the world to Alexa. “Now, I want you to be completely honest with me. You can’t lie to me about anything. Do you understand me, Alexa?”

“Yes I do…” she said. Her voice sounded dreamy.

“Good,” Eva said. She pulled away the incense bowl and placed it on the shelf next to the bed. “Now Alexa, tell me, will you do anything I tell you too?”

Alexa paused for a moment. “Yes, Eva,” she finally said. Despite the answer, deep in her clouded mind, there was a part of her still fighting. This is just like Lady Elly! I mean just Elly! Damn it! Fight it!

“And you like that don’t you? Because you like to obey,” Eva said. “I can sense it in you.”

“Yes,” Alexa answered after a much shorter pause.

Even the resisting voice got quieted. No, fight it! I don’t… like to obey. I… like to obey.

“I’m not the first to own you, am I?” Eva asked.

“No,” Alexa answered.

“But I’ll be the last.” The dark-haired witch lifted Alexa’s chin up. Her wild eyes were bright and dominating. “I will be the last to you own. Because you are mine forever. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Eva,” Alexa said without any hesitation. Yes. Yours. Forever. The voice in the back of her mind agreed. There was no resistance left anywhere.

“And you love being mine,” Eva said.

Love it so much. It makes me so happy…

A bright smile spread across Alexa’s face. “I love it so much, Eva,” she said.

Eva grinned, then leaned and kissed Alexa on the lips. The enslaved girl immediately kissed her back passionately, moaning as she got more excited.

By the time the witch reached between Alexa’s legs, she discovered her slave was soaked and ready for her.