The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alexa and Jacob Chap 5

There was nothing before Alexa arrived at the house of Eva. At least nothing that mattered. Her whole life had begun the day she met the woman who’d become her lover, caretaker, and master. Eva was everything.

And today, as every day, she was ready to show Eva her full devotion.

Alexa was alone in the small cabin when she awoke. She always remained behind whenever Eva went into town. Eva had told her so, and, of course, she obeyed. Without question.

The sun was getting low in the sky when Alexa finished the daily work. Eva would return soon. The thought made Alexa shiver in anticipation. Yes, she was ready to show Eva how devoted she was.

After she’d finished her choirs for the day, Alexa rushed to the bedroom. She stripped out of her dirty day clothes, took a quick bath, and slipped on the thin, white shirt she knew her mistress liked. The cotton fabric was thin, nearly see-through, and was just long enough to cover Alexa’s peach fuzz-covered pussy. The bottom of her ass peaked out from below the shirt.

With nothing else underneath, the shirt was comfortable, and the closest thing she had to a sexy piece of clothing in their simple cabin life. Eva allowed very little else for her slave to keep, but she did loved the way the shirt looked on her girl. Making Eva happy… it gave Alexa the biggest smile.

As it got darker outside, Alexa rushed around the cabin. She lit every lantern and candle they had. The last ones she lit were in the bedroom. The lights surrounded the bed, giving the room a romantic ambiance.

Everything was set. Everything was perfect.

When Alexa finally heard the footsteps walking up to the front door, she laid out on the bed in the sexist pose she could. The loose shirt slid partially off her shoulder. It fell seductively along her curves and showed a teasing view of her cleavage.

The front door opened. Alexa’s heartbeat skyrocketed.

“I’m in here, baby,” she called out as seductively as possible. It was difficult not to give away just how excited she was. Her voice nearly cracked.

The door to the bedroom swung open, revealing the breathtaking Eva standing in the doorway. Black hair falling like a waterfall around her beautiful face and bottomless eyes. Alexa let out an audible squeak as her master appeared, a hungry grin on the witch’s face.

“And what do we have here?” Eva asked, her smile getting more wicked with each passing moment.

Alexa nearly whimpered with need as Eva slowly stepped toward the bed. She wanted to get on her knees and beg Eva to command her. To own her. Alexa was already getting wet as she pictured it. But she stopped herself.

No one wants a pathetic slave, Eva had told her. There was so much Eva had taught her since she’d arrived at their cabin.

Alexa repeated the words in her head, and managed to keep her voice, and body, under control.

“It’s your present,” Alexa cooed. “For being such a good provider and owner. Why don’t you come here and open it?”

“Mmm,” Eva moaned. She reached behind her back and began to undo her dress while she got closer to the bed. “Now that is a good tease, Alexa.”

The compliment drove Alexa wild. She nearly broke down and began to beg right then and there. But she kept her composure. Just like her master had taught her.

Still… her pussy was dripping.

Eva’s dress fell away, revealing underneath a tight black corset that pushed up her dazzling cleavage, silk stockings running up her beautiful legs, and nothing else.

The witch always enjoyed riding into town with nothing beneath her dress. It was always for practical reasons; if some pretty little thing in town happened to catch her eye, it was much easier to seduce, have your way with them and be on your way if you didn’t need to worry about undergarments.

The sight left Alexa awestruck. Her mouth hung open, unable to think. Unable to look away. Not that she wanted to. That beautiful sight owned her, body and soul.

“Lie down on your back,” Eva ordered. Alexa immediately obeyed. The witch smiled hungrily as she sat down on the bed next to Alexa.

When Eva slide her hand slowly up between her thrall’s legs, she realized just how wet Alexa was.

“Oh, good girl,” Eva whispered. Her fingers began to rub Alexa’s clit. The sensation made the slave begin to moan.

When her master’s fingers began to push their way between the wet lips, the façade Alexa struggled to keep up collapsed. She grabbed Eva and pulled herself closer, burying her face in that glorious bosom.

“Oh god… Eva. I’m yours! I’m yours! Use me, fuck me!” she moaned out in-between kissing Eva’s cleavage and forcing her hips forward to let her master’s finger get deeper inside her. “I’m yours. Please use me anyway you want. Obeying you… feels so good! It makes me want to cum…”

Even when she was lost in the frantic pleasure, the words from Eva slammed right into Alexa’s brain without any resistance.

“Then cum for me now, slave.”

Alexa let out a loud scream as the massive orgasm washed over her. It filled her whole body, and made her gush all over Eva’s fingers.

The orgasm didn’t let up when Eva removed her fingers. Pleasure continued to spread through Alexa, wave after wave of unrelenting pleasure that came from the mere presence of her master. It overwhelmed her senses. She didn’t even notice Eva reaching for a small bowl on the nightstand, or notice the stuck match that lit the herbs and spices inside it.

While Alexa’s body shook from the most recent orgasm, Eva held the bowl near her face.

“Come here and inhale deeply, Alexa,” Eva ordered. “Do it for me.”

Without a thought, Alexa obeyed. She breathed in the strong smoke, let it fill her lungs and then fill her mind. Combined with the endless pleasure her mistress had given her, Alexa turned to putty. She would be whatever this woman wanted her to be.

Alexa came again.

Eva leaned next to her and began to whisper in Alexa’s ear.

“Your mind is calm and eager to listen. It wants to obey. Even more than your body wants to obey. It’s so pleasurable to obey your mistress.”

The words spoken were the only real thing in a clouded existence to Alexa. Her mind accepted each syllable Eva said as the complete truth. She was Alexa’s mistress. And obeying her was so pleasurable. Even when she was too lost in thought to focus, she managed to rub her thighs together, enough to thrill her pussy.

“I want your mind empty and clear for me,” Eva continued. Her lips were nearly touching Alexa’s ear as she whispered. “Clear it of everything that was your life before me. Know there was nothing before me.”

All Alexa could do was obey, moaning and wishing for her owner’s fingers to be back in her pussy. Of course there was nothing before Eva. She’s everything. She’s my goddess.

“Forget the life you had. Embrace your life here. With me.” As Eva said the words, her free hand reached up Alexa’s dress and slide deep into her waiting pussy.

“Oh, Eva! My goddess!” Alexa cried out. The fingers started to move in and out of her pussy, going faster and faster with each penetration. “Yes, yes I’ll do everything for you! There was nothing before you! You are my reason to live. Obeying you is my purpose! It’s my destiny. It always was.”

Eva kissed Alexa passionately, her tongue immediately beginning to play with Alexa’s.

While they made out, and Eva’s fingers continued to fuck her, Alexa’s mind obeyed the orders given to her. Any memories that still remained in her head had to be cleared for good. None of those matter anymore. There was only Eva.

The pleasure continued to build up, pushing Alexa to edge all over again. Eva stopped kissing and leaned back by Alexa’s ears. Her fingers never stopped fucking her slave.

“Cum for me again, my pet. And cement my control over you even more,” she whispered.

“Yes, Mistressssss…” Alexa yelled out as the biggest orgasm of the night erupted between her legs. “Yes, yes, yes! You own me!” The pleasure and screams of ecstasy continued long into the night, even after the memories of an old life had faded away.

The first rays of sunlight reached through the window across Alexa’s face. She stirred, looking at the sleeping Eva lying next to her. Her face was just as breathtaking when she slept. Alexa let out a contented sigh and cuddled with her owner until she fell back asleep.

When Alexa woke again, Eva was gone, but she could hear the sounds of her working in the main room of the cabin.

Alexa laid back on the bed. Feelings of peace and devotion washed over her. This life might not be glamorous or special, but it was their life. And it made her happy. Eva made her happy.

After the moment of satisfied reflection, Alexa finally pulled herself out of bed. There was work to do, and she couldn’t put it off.

As she stepped out of the bedroom, wearing the sturdy, if a little conservative, dress Eva had made for her, Alexa saw the Master of the Cabin sitting at her desk. Eva was once again searching through her pile of ancient-looking books and manuscripts.

It seemed like Eva was spending more and more time reading those dusty old pages. Not that Alexa would ever complain to her perfect mistress. But Alexa didn’t know why she wasted so much time in those books. Almost like she’s trying to prepare for something, Alexa thought.

Eva looked up from her books and smiled when she saw Alexa.

“You look ready for the day,” she said.

The concern about the books evaporated.

“Yes I am, mistress,” Alexa answered cheerfully. She bowed slightly to show her respect. “Anything to make you happy. You are so good to me.”

Eva chuckled. A mischievous look flashed in her wide eyes before she turned her attention back to her books.

The list of chores Alexa had to do every day was a mile long. There were the farm animals to feed and water, the garden to tend to, clothes to wash, dishes to clean. And of course, dinner to prepare.

By the time Alexa was finished the shadows were getting long.

Dinner was nothing too fancy, but it tasted good. Alexa had picked up a few things about cooking during her time with Eva. She was proud of how much she’d learned and how much it pleased Eva, especially while watching her mistress taste the first bite of the meal.

That night, like most nights, Eva rewarded the show of love and devotion Alexa gave her. And had her girl inhale more of the spicy fumes, whispering into her ear. Alexa lost count of the number of climaxes.

Their pleasant little life continued. Weeks went by without any a single sign of the outside world. And Alexa could not have been happier about it.

On a day that began like any other, Alexa got up, gave Eva a ‘Good Morning’ kiss, and began her chores.

While working in the garden, Alexa saw her mistress approach with a large bag over her shoulder.

“I have to head into town,” Eva said. “Some items I need to acquire for my work. I shouldn’t be gone too long.”

“Of course, Eva,” Alexa replied. Even with sweat and dirt smudged across her face, the absolute devotion in her eyes shone through. “Please be safe.”

Eva nodded before heading down the road. Until the moment she disappeared into the surrounding woods, Alexa watched her. She just couldn’t take her eyes off Eva. But once she was gone from sight, Alexa went back to work.

The work went by quickly. Most of the time, Alexa’s thoughts focused on coming up with new ways to surprise Eva. To show the love she felt for her mistress. Every new idea she invented made her excitement grow.

Alexa was nearly finished for the day when she heard it.

A series of loud explosions went off in the distance, like a strange thunder. The sound was mysterious, yet familiar to Alexa. The sounds went off again, clearly much closer this time. Damn familiar, but she couldn’t place it.

A man in dirty clothes and an even dirtier beard suddenly ran out of the woods, stumbling over his own feet. He had a crazed look in his eyes, made all the more frightening when Alexa realized his eyes were unnaturally white. They almost looked foggy.

The sight of the stranger made Alexa’s blood go cold. No one is meant to come here! She heard Eva’s voice repeat in her head. This land and the cabin on it were meant solely for Eva. Everything she owned belonged here. No one else.

There was blood seeping out of a wound on the man’s leg, making it nearly impossible for him to run with any speed. He seemed to notice Alexa standing by the cabin frozen in fear, but before the dirty man could react, another bang rang out. The man grabbed his chest before falling to the ground, dead.

Alexa screamed at the sight. She tried to run, but her legs had turned to jelly and she fell onto the cabin porch.

Wishing with everything she had that Eva would return soon and rescue her, Alexa frantically looked around for the other stranger. Another man finally stepped out of the tree line, a smoking rifle in his hands. He was younger than the dead man, and cleaner too, with short black hair and beard. He’s appearance brought on more strong feeling of déjà vu.

Alexa remained frozen in place, hoping the new man didn’t see her laying in front of the cabin. She watched, holding her breath, as he approached the dead man.

The new stranger checked the body, and quickly searched through the pockets.

From behind the man, a large mechanical monster appeared from the woods. The sight caused Alexa to scream again. She quickly covered her mouth, but it was too late; both the stranger and monster had seen her. They immediately rushed over to her.

Alexa watched them approach in horror, too afraid now to even scream. But the man suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. “Oh my gods…” he said. “Alexa?” A strong sound of hope filled the name.

“Who are you?” Alexa managed to ask timidly.

“Baby, it’s me,” the man said, taking a step closer. “It’s Jacob.”

“Who?”