The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Will you be my Mommy?

Just after 8am Debbie McClintock cursed as she dropped her bundle of keys. The twenty-year old squatted down to pick them up off the pavement

“Mornin’ Debbie”

Debbie looked up

“Good morning, Mr Pulaski” she smiled, standing up and straightening herself out. She opened the shop door

“That mall will kill this town” Syzmon Pulaski’s said as he opened the door just next to Debbie’s shop.

“I think it will” Debbie said.

Debbie was twenty, and a mother of a three year old girl. Single. In a small town, she lived with her mom and dad ten miles out of town. To the north, at the same distance, just on the edge of Harris Falls, the county seat, a monstrous looking shopping mall was under construction. Already several shop owners had bought places there, off the plan.

It looked like little White Plains—a post-War satellites of the country hub would be dead soon.

And there was nothing Debbie could do about it. It wasn’t ‘her’ shop. She just worked in it.

Several years ago, still at school, the Summer of Love—her teacher Randolph Cummings had seduced her. He got her pregnant and had to leave town ‘real quick’.

Debbie didn’t regret birthing Anne. She didn’t consider the ‘alternatives’—her parents Carol and Trevor, supported her. And, they loved their grandchild.

Debbie went about the shop… switching on lights, taking the cash-register tray out of the safe. Brushing her dress down.

Debbie was a bean-pole. She was thin, lanky, and since she’d stop feeding Anne her breasts had shrunk back to their A-cup. She had long dark hair and bright blue eyes. She sighed as she looked around the small women’s fashion shop. She would be by herself today. Myrtle Jean Kaiser, the shop’s owner was in Harris Falls looking over the plans for the new mall.

At about the same time Debbie was fixing up the shop a white Chrysler Royal C-18 approached the town.

“Get your feet of the dash” Eric said

“Yes, daddy” Olga said, sitting back into her spot

“Sorry, daddy” she added.

She looked out at the flat landscape, the only changes were now there were more and more buildings. She knew they were coming into a town

Olga rolled down the window

She got up on her knees and stuck her head

Eric smiled as he looked at his daughter’s hips swaying as she hung out

“Are we going to stop here?” she asked, sliding back onto her seat

She noticed he had his cock out, playing with it. “What are you doing, daddy?” she asked playfully

“Watching you, honey” he said

“Is that for me?” she enthused as she slid across to him and felt his hard cock. “Oh, it’s so big”

“It’s all for you, baby” he smiled

“Let me taste it…” she purred as she bent over and took it into her mouth

“Oh, it’s wonderful, daddy” she cooed

“There’s a special filling in there for you”

“There is?”

“Yes, but you’re going to have to suck it out…”

“Okay” she said, “Like this?”

Her mouth went back onto him, “That’s it, baby” he gasped

“Suck it”, he grinned, “Suck it good”

Her head bobbed up and down as he drove down the main street. He pushed her head down hard so no one they passed could see.

His cock pushed up into her throat. And then, like that, he came in her.

She took him in, she didn’t choke.

His come shot straight into her stomach.

He pulled the car over and finished in her.

“Oh, daddy” she giggled, “You’re naughty”. She did his fly up.

They got out of the car and stretched, looking up and down the main street

“I think I should get you a present” he said,

“It’s not my birthday!” she giggled

“It’s okay” he smiled, “I like to spoil my little girl”

She was little, just on 5ft. She wore a T-shirt and blue jeans. The white T-shirt with a band logo on it showed her tiny titties pressing out against it—she wore no bra

“When is your birthday, sweetie?”

“You know… I almost forgot”

“How old will you be?”

“You know, daddy” she grinned, hugging him “Master made me two hundred and fourteen years ago”

“That long?”

“Hm-mm” she smiled, “I remember Charles Town was more lively than this place, too” she said

* * *

In the mid-1700s Eric Mannheim a trader, merchant and ship owner had travelled to the Black Sea on business. He was based in Charles Town—ever since his father Jackob had arrived there from Hanover.

Eric profited from business with the Ottomans and then, with the Principality of Walachia—always eager for arms against their Turkish neighbours.

Eric was owed money. The great prince Barbu Dimitrie Știrbei had profited on the arms and trade Eric’s ships had brought.

A betrayal was ‘afoot’. Eric was tricked into a cellar. The cellar had a ‘curse’ upon it, to contain a curse within it.

There he found a casket. It opened at dusk. only the casket contained a vampire. Instead of killing him, the vampire ‘made him’

Eric served his vampire lord in escaping and then Eric returned to South Carolina with his master who made his daughter, and wife, Helen. Eric, not being born a vampire had no power to make another like himself.

But Helen, a pious woman, could not stand what she had become. She ran a wooden stake through her heart. Dust she returned to. For the power that the vampire had he could not keep her in the family. And so he returned to the old world.

Eric and his daughter moved through North America, feeding on the frontier. Together they decimated several tribes as well… The Picquot Tribe vanished before European settlers had even heard of them.

What appeared to some as frontier war, was in fact the thirst of two who were far more powerful than any colonial army.

Their land became a new nation. Eric and his daughter continued to travel as the frontier itself moved west.

Eventually they established a ‘nest’ a base of operations… with humans that they subdued acting as cows.

But then, the urge to travel—to feast—never went away.

* * *

Eric held his daughter’s hand. They looked just like father and young daughter ought to look. It was part of their power—to seem. They seemed normal. No one could know what dark powers the pair possessed.

Eric sniffed the air. He could smell his daughter’s sex grow moist. She was excited with what mischief they might do.

“How about here?” he said, pointing to a druggist shop. “S. K. Pulaski, B Pharm” the sign said above the door.

“Na” she said

She looked into the window of the dress shop “Could we go in here?” she said

“You don’t wear dresses… not since the 1920s!”

“I might if one is nice enough” she said, taking his hand and dragging him towards the shop

“Oh, alright” he said

She grinned with delight

The door opened, and hit a small bell above the door. It sung as they entered. “How quaint” he said.

“Can I help you?” Debbie asked as she emerged from back, holding a sandwich.

The vampires wretched at the smell. “Throw that away!” Eric said

“What?”

“Throw that away!” he said, his eyes boring into hers.

“Yes…” she said, she turned and went to the back of the shop

“Fucking garlic!” he spat. He felt like he was going to get hives

“Who eats that on a sandwich?” Olga growled annoyed too. She thought she was going to get a rash.

Debbie returned a little confused. She wondered why she’d thrown her lunch away.

“How much of that did you eat?” Eric asked

“I only took a bite, before I heard you…”

“Her blood will still be poisoned, daddy” Olga said

“Poisoned?” Debbie said, “What do you mean”

“Be quiet!” Olga said… her eyes now affecting Debbie.

Debbie stood becalmed, unable to work out why she would just be standing there.

“Let me try on a dress…” she said, turning and skipping over to a selection

“You…” Eric said, “What is your name?”

“Debbie McClintock”

“My daughter and I are looking for a dress…”

“Ah…” Debbie said, in her mind, this made sense and she seemed to forget about what else had just transpired.

“I’m sure we have something suitable for the young Miss” she said as she went into salesgirl mode.

“What about this, daddy?” Olga said as she found a red and white checked number.

“Try it on” he said

“Okay”. Olga peeled her top off. Her nippled were hard against the cool air

“Ah…” Debbie said, now this started not to make sense again…

“We have a change room…”

Olga peeled off her jeans and kicking off her shoes let these drop. She stood there naked.

“Ah…”

Eric grabbed Debbie’s arm. She spun around

“It is perfectly normal for my daughter to do this…” he said staring into her eyes

“Perfectly normal” she smiled, wondering why she had been concerned

Eric released her

Debbie turned back as Olga struggled to put it on

“I think miss needs a size larger” Debbie said, “We have one in that style… “ she added brushing past the naked girl.

Debbie found it and swapped it with the one Olga had tried to fit into.

Debbie noticed that Olga was clean-shaven between her thighs. Also, she notice a small pink protrusion. She realised it was Olga’s clit… sticking out like a micro-penis, probably two inches long

It fascinated her. She’d never looked at another woman there… and she was quite naive but she couldn’t imagine that a clitoris could ever be so large.

For all of Olga’s boyish shape having the fleshy protrusion made her look just that little bit less like a girl… as if she had a dick.

Olga managed to get into this one.

“There’s a mirror…!” Debbie said, pointing to where the dressing room was.

Debbie followed Olga up to it. Now her mind went into meltdown again; trying to comprehend what she was looking at.

In the mirror Debbie could see the dress, and it moved about, but the body inside it was not there in the mirror; Olga had no reflection.

“What do you think, daddy?” she said

Eric went up. Debbie looked for him in the mirror too… but his body was not there in reflection.

“Am I sexy in this?” Olga asked

“Beautiful, my little angel”

“Do you want to fuck me wearing this?”

“You know I do” he smiled

“Let me see…” she said

He pulled his cock out. She could see he appreciated her. He was rock hard

“Ah…” Debbie began, clearing her throat

“Take your dress off” Olga said, staring into her eyes

“Ah…” Debbie said again, but she peeled her dress off.

“You want me to fuck her too?” Eric laughed

“No, daddy!” Olga smiled, “You fuck me… I’ll fuck her…”

“Okay” he said.

He looked back at the front door, and waved his hand. The “Open” sign on the door spun around to read “Closed—Back in 10”

He moved his hand again and the door lock clicked into place

Debbie was confused, but compelled to follow the orders she was being given

“Hold your ankles” Olga said

Debbie bent over and grabbed her ankles. Olga’s mouth moved up between the young woman’s thighs

“Mmmm” she purred as she licked out Debbie “Tastes good”

Eric got down behind his daughter, lifting her dress up and pushing up into her pussy.

“Oh, yes, daddy!” Olga growled.

Eric rode her hard. His cock was large and thick but her pussy was pliant and stretched around him accommodatingly.

Debbie trembled as Olga’s tongue slid out, and into her. It must have been seven inches long. Olga’s tongue pushed up into her, like a soft wet penis.

Olga’s tongue dug into Debbie and made her bleed. Olga’s mouth lapped at the coppery wine that seeped from Debbie

“Oh, fuck!” Debbie groaned and almost lost bowel control as her body shook in orgasm. Olga kept lapping at Debbie’s red snatch, feeding.

Sometime after… Debbie was on her knees, cleaning Eric’s cock as Olga danced about in her new pretty dress.

“Debbie?”

“Yes, Master?” Debbie gasped, looking up into Eric’s face

“You have done well”

“Thank you, Master. Thank you” she beamed, pleased she had pleased him.

The phone rang. “Answer it” Eric said

“Yes, Master. At once” Debbie said springing to her feet.

“Hello?”

“Honey?” Carol asked, sensing something cold in her daughter’s voice

“Hello, mom?” Debbie said

“Is everything alright, dear?”

“Yes, mom” Debbie said looking at her masters, “What did you want?”

“It’s Anne… I think she has a bit of a temperature”

“Oh?” Debbie said as she fingered herself… watching Olga riding her father.

“Did you hear what I just said?”

“Yes”

“And?”

“I have to go…” Debbie said and hung up.

She went over to the couple and straddled Eric’s face and sat down on it, facing Olga. She kissed Olga as the girl rode her father’s fat cock. Eric now fed from Debbie.

After an hour Debbie was tired, sore, drained. But, incredibly happy. She sat naked in the back of the shop with Olga’s pussy invitingly in front of her face.

“Will you be my mommy?” Olga said to Debbie

“Yes” Debbie said

“We can be a family” Olga said

They dressed.

Debbie got in the back of the Chrysler Royal. Olga got in back with her. She lay in Debbie’s lap, opening up her top she took one of Debbie’s small but sensitive titties into her. Her fangs extended and she bit into Debbie

Debbie bucked as she was bitten, but settled in to nursing her as Olga fed.

Eric drove them out of town

Debbie didn’t even think about her child, or her family as she left them all behind.

The End