The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Analysis: Sidney McLean

Siiiiiiiiid!

I was only about half way in when Trish howled and bucked backward, slamming me in deep. Not to the hilt, but close enough for rock and roll or its close cousin, sex.

She had the perfect ass. Totally perfect. Not as nicely rounded as Kari’s, but a soft version of a runner’s or dancer’s. I slid easily into her drenched and well trimmed pussy wishing I was going in a bit higher and taking her the way Dave’s Bimbo Kendra was getting it. She’d probably needed a tune-up first, though. Fortunately Kari was an insanely fast typist.

And horny. “Can I make her bi?” she asked.

“She already is.”

“No I’m not,” Trish panted.

Kari laughed. “Omigawd! So cool! You are. Like, you rilly are! This totally makes sense!”

No it didn’t, but thanks to Retroactive Reality, probably trademarked, I guess it did.

Trish moaned and helped out as I sawed into her. “Am not!”

Kari giggled again, typed, clicked, then lay down on the table in front of Trish. “Prove it.”

Kari had made some changes, I noted. For one thing, she wasn’t a blonde downstairs anymore. She had more in common with Professor X. That got me to reach around and check out Trish’s carpet. None.

Kari also smelled nice. Perfumed. The scent wafted up to me and if I hadn’t already been rock hard and buried inside another woman, Kari would have been getting it. As it was, I started burning with need and began fucking faster to the pleasure of both Trish and myself.

“Karen! I’m... I’m not...” Trish sniffed.

I wish I could have seen her face. I did see Kari’s, but her smirk wasn’t the full story. “You know you want it, Trish. Just like you want my perky ass and big, sexy titties. If Steph was here, you’d want her, too.”

“Can’t, Kari.” Trish struggled with herself. She kept inching closer, then snapping back. I have to say her indecision made my dick feel fantastic. “I’ve got a boyfriend.” She looked back at me again and smiled happily.

“He doesn’t mind, do you, Sid?”

I ran my hands over Trish’s ass, cupping and stroking. She wriggled and pushed back, taking my cock deeper. I responded by teasing the rosebud of her ass with my thumb and slowly inserting it, feeling her tremble and loving the gasps as I said, “I think I can handle it.”

Trish moaned. Got closer. Her tongue slid out, ready to lap. Kari’s hips lifted to make the job easier. “But you... you’re not...” she panted. She leaned up and away

“No I’m not,” said the blonde bimboslut. “But I rilly, rilly like having my pussy eaten.” Her legs spread wider.

“Can’t. No. Kari...” Shuddering as Kari’s magic pussy exerted a perverted gravity and pulled her in, Trish drooled a little. Her lips parted. She got ready to lick. To taste. To lavish oral pleasure on her best friend. “Have to. So sexy. So... Oh fuck. I—”

When her tongue hit ground zero and Kari’s eyes rolled, I added, “Heck, I think I could handle two girlfriends.”

Kari screamed and came. I don’t think it was entirely Trish’s touch that set her off, because Trish recoiled, “What?”

And that was as far as she got because Kari gripped the sides of her head and pulled her mouth back into service. Trish fought for a few seconds, but Kari’s gush poured her pussy perfume all over Trish and in seconds she enthusiastically responded. If the scent had my cock throbbing and ready to pop, I didn’t want to think about how direct application made Trish feel.

But it must have been pretty good. Her body stiffened and her pussy clamped down on my cock before it started rhythmically convulsing, milking a load of cum from me without giving me a chance to soften even a bit before the fun started again. Kari lay on the table looking up at heaven, aftershocks trembling her body.

“Muh-muh-my gaaaawd!” Trish moaned when Kari finally let her go. She arched back, her weight sinking my cock deeper inside of her and became a living wave, her body undulating as she gasped and incanted a summoning charm for C’Thulu.

No, not really, but I had absolutely no idea what she had tried to say, until it transformed into ecstatic shouts of, “Yes!” and her responsive body exploded into violent bucking and writhing. I know I just got started, but I will never tire of hearing my name screamed as a girl’s body goes crazy. She came, I came, her pussy filled past capacity with semen and cock. Cum poured down the inside of her thighs as she quaked and wailed.

“Oh fuck. Why did I waste so much time on Dave?” panted Trish. “He never... No-one ever... Ohhhhhh gaaaaawd....” Intelligence left her eyes for a moment, then they brightened. They seemed to glow. She smiled. “You said something earlier to Kari. Karen. Anal. Fuck I’m so horny, I want you to... Dave always wanted... Serve him right.... Fuck you, Dave... OoooOoooo! Fuck.... Fuck me... Fuck me!