The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xenobiological Morphosis

Synopsis: A bungled alien experiment leaves an unknowing human test subject with a small growing problem that the women around him can’t keep their hands off... and it might be infectious. A silly, ridiculous, sexy story about a regular guy who keeps getting attacked by the suddenly cock-hungry women around him.

Tags: MC MD FD MF GR HU SF

Chapter Five: Fuckings and Findings

Terry’s stiff absurdity twitched as Gwen planted her strappy stiletto heels wide apart in the office carpet and bent over the glass desktop. Her long legs were supple and shapely, drawing his hungry eyes up their luxurious length to the sculpted shelf of her perfect rear-end poking out from under her hiked up mini-skirt.

“Holy shit, Gwen but that ass is amazing.” Terry groaned, nearly drooling as he stared at the large damp patch in her purple lace panties where it clung wetly to her womanly mound. “I could bounce quarters off that rump and get change back.”

“Focus, Terence. You might get a chance at my ass if you can tame my bossy pussy first.” She said, looking sternly back at him over her slender shoulder and giving her tight tooshie an inviting wiggle. “Bernice, kindly get off my employee so he can fuck me with his giant dick.”

Bernie gave out a sultry giggle but shook her head vehemently, nearly blinding Terry with her whipping blonde hair. “Nah uh, no can do. Gotta shield Stud’s big hog from the crowd outside or there’s going to be a run on his sperm bank.”

“That’s not going to be a concern when it is buried balls deep inside of me.” Miss Gwendoline argued even as Terry watched her legs lengthen a fraction, pushing that lewdly presented backside a few inches higher in the air. “Which is precisely where I expect it to be presently.”

“Bitch, do you need to get your eyes checked? Look at the size of that beast, it’s nearly as long as your forearm! How are you planning on taking all of that into your dusty old pussy?“

“I am a woman of... Specific tastes and take my word when I tell you that, if anyone in this office is predisposed to taking in an exceptionally large endowment like that...” Gwen stated primly with a fierce gleam in her glittering hazel eyes, “It would be me.“

“Ladies, please... You both remember there’s a person at the other end of this penis, right?” Terry reminded them, feeling a bit left out of a heated conversation centered around one not-so-little and vitally important part of himself.

Both sets of feminine eyes turned to stare at him uncomprehendingly as though only now remembering he was still in the room which seemed quite rude, all things considered.

“Terence... I don’t understand what’s holding you back. Don’t you want to feel this hot boss cunt stretching out around your huge cock?” Gwen crooned soulfully back to him, gnawing on her plump bottom lip.

Terry wanted to point out that it was Bernie who was quite literally holding him back as she tried to wrangle him into a comfortable position for a quick reach-around but the way the filthy words spilled from those perfect prissy mouth had him hard enough to smash diamonds again in a hurry.

Ah fuck it, Terry could have a long sit and think about the consequences of his horny actions later when he wasn’t in a ride or die sexual fantasy with the wicked career-sinking ice-queen who had featured in some very confusing shower thoughts too many times to count.

Wriggling his way free of Bernie’s grabby clutches—after a bit of a slap fight to escape her groping hands in a less than masculine display of assertiveness—Terry slipped up behind that slightly larger, slightly rounder peach of an ass and ran a nervous hand across it’s firm breadth.

“Are you sure about this? I’ve not been inside a woman since my... ‘recent growth spurt.’” Terry cautioned, delighting in the softness of the purple lace as he slipped the damp gusset to one side. “I could hurt you, Gwendoline.”

Gwen’s usually stoically schooled expression was becoming heated as she stared back at his engorged tip swaying a few scant inches from her slick exposed entrance, a blush dusted her cheeks. “I’ve been looking for a man as big as you all my life, Terrence. You’d best believe I have trained myself in anticipation of this moment.”

Terry just shrugged. He was going to say more but then he remembered that Gwen was kind of a bitch.

While he certainly desired Gwen and had wanted to fuck her stupid for the longest time, Terry didn’t particularly like Gwen in light of how she treated had him in the past and other people in general. Nope, this was all fine in Terry’s lofty, if biased opinion and when things inevitably got a bit freaky then he had already given her fair warning.

“Knock, Knock?” He asked playfully, tapping his still glistening-wet crown against her lust-swollen lower lips.

“Who’s thereeeEEE~!” Gwen’s impatient eye-roll and patronizing tone turned into a prolonged squeal and some serious bulging ocular action as Terry pushed a full well-lubricated third of his ridiculous longitude into her dewy prestigious pussy.

Her complexion was smooth and blemish free. Gwen had a body that was feminine, yet athletic, with curves in all the right places. There wasn’t an ounce of unwanted fat on her ass or thighs. She had a tight waist and hips that curved to form a lush, round ass that left Terry spellbound.

Her body was perfectly sculpted, honed by hundreds of hours of yoga and Pilates. Furthermore, she had begun growing. Fueled by the first spurts and bubbles of his ever-flowing precum, parts of his bitchy boss were slowly but noticeably lengthening while others were swelling and expanding in delicious dimensions.

“Hot damn, she actually took that bad boy in.” Bernie whistled in admiration, craning her head over Terry’s shoulder for a front row view of the action. “Like, I know child-birth is a thing but I didn’t think a pussy that small could spread like that.”

Terry couldn’t argue the point. His breaths came hot and heavy, and his toes curled under the weight of pure ecstasy, lighting up his body like a pinball machine during a multi-ball bonus. His rigid girthy length was so absurd that Terry actually had to shuffle forward a half step to keep feeding it into Miss Gwendoline’s tight slick confines, dragging Bernie’s burdensome womanly weight along behind him like a lusty, barely clothed superhero’s cape.

“That’s almost half of it in... how are you doing there, Gwen?” Terry grunted, running his hands up under the hem of her hiked up skirt and sliding it the rest of the way up to bunch around her slim waist. Her perfect ass truly was a masterpiece and Terry grabbed those perfect globes of firm satiny flesh in eager open fingers. “Ready for more? Because I’ve got a lot more.“

“Do it, Terrence. I want you to keep filling me until I can’t breathe around the head of your fat cock lodged in my diaphragm.” The sultry, usually self-possessed store manager throatily groaned. Her finely manicured hands were clutching the far edge of the desk in a white-knuckled grip and her stylish cinnamon hair had fallen over her blushing face. “I promise you I can take it. Now fuck me like you want to kill me, Terence.”

Whoa, okay... Terry wasn’t sure he wanted go that far but before he could clearly cogitate her filthy request, Miss Gwendoline arched her long spine, bunched her fine shoulder muscles and thrust her luscious booty back into him like the cock-hungry size-queen she was fast revealing herself to be.

“Oh shit!” Terry blurted as the stunning, flexible woman unexpectedly forced another few inches of his immensity into her hot tight honey-hole.

He would have staggered backwards from the push but Bernie’s stalwart presence at his back kept Terry secured firmly in place as he almost swooned at the unbelievable sensation of Gwen’s warm insides stretching and flexing around his lancing man-pole.

“How is that even possible?” Bernie gaped, reaching down to grab Terry’s hugeness by the base and counting out the remaining distance to her ex-bosses distended cunt with her hands as her massive cushiony tits pressed into Terry’s shoulder blades. “That’s... that’s just too much. There’s no way she should be taking that much in on her first try.”

“Ha-ha~ Believe me now, Bernice?” Gwen panted, tucking a dark lock behind her ear to look back at them with a smug grin on her ruby lips. “Like I said, I’ve been training for this moment since I was a freshman in business school.“

She punctuated her point with a little wiggle of her toned hips and a squeeze of her over-stuffed cunt that would have dropped Terry to his knees if he wasn’t so firmly latched onto her magnificent rolling rump. Rocking forward she let a sizable amount of him slip back out, drawing out her sweet nectar along with it to coat his titanic shaft before shoving herself back onto Terry again with a long protracted moan of sinful pleasure.

“Oooh… I discovered my personal predilections early in my youth. I experimented with all manner of objects...” Miss Gwendoline huffed, setting a slow deliberate rhythm in their fucking but taking in a little more of Terry’s terrific magnitude with each firm backwards push and bounce of her delightful derriere. “Large carrots and courgettes at first. Then cucumbers, the continental variety of course.“

“No way...” Bernie gawked down at where the gorgeous woman’s proud puffy pussy was inexorably eating up the distance between them and, incidentally, Terry’s gigantic member. The sexy blonde giantess had started sliding her soft encircling fingers up and down his remaining length, gathering up Gwen’s foaming juices to lather the turgid flesh.

“That was only the beginning, silly girl.” Gwen crooned and shuddered excitedly as Terry felt his bulging crown bump against something in her sodden depths. “Aaah~ Terence, that’s the spot. Right there, Big Boy.“

Terry was tongue-tied and fit to burst out of his own skin as the incredible untouchable beauty below took in an ungodly amount of his enormity. All the while speaking in that cool and collected, if breathless tone as her cock-throttling channel coiled and squirmed around his throbbing width. His mouth went dry when he could have sworn that he was rearranging an organ or two.

“I didn’t get truly serious until I got my first job and used my new income... Nnnrgh~ to buy my first Mr Hankey special.“

“No fucking way!” Bernie exclaimed incredulously, her pumping fist gaining speed in her excitement. “Not the legendary double extra-large Atlas dildo?”

“No... ooomff~ just a bit more, Terence. I can take a little more.” Gwen moaned as she grew precariously close to engulfing him whole. “No, not the Atlas model, I purchased the quadruple extra-large Lampwick Uncut limited edition. The largest, thickest marital aid they produce and by far the largest object to ever stretch out my hungry little pussy... until today.“

Terry had no idea what they were talking about, he was seeing stars swim across his vision as Miss Gwendoline’s magical muff took in the last of him and she let out a short sigh of gratified relief. Terry couldn’t help himself as his engorged knob pressed up against some pliable barrier inside the sensational siren that he prayed wasn’t a lung and blew a sticky blast of precum into her fathomless depths.

“Oooh~ Terence, you’re so thick and firm. You’re hitting all kinds of spots I didn’t know I had.” Gwen husked, gyrating her sleek hips and taut ass in small circular motions around his base. “Just... mmhmmm~ give me a moment to get used to your size, big guy and then I want you to fuck my bossy brains out.“

Terry barely registered the demand as he was busy watching her writhe prettily beneath him, trapped on his monster cock and changing… the long graceful lines of her back elongated and became more defined. Her silky curtain of cinnamon hair gained in volume and inched further down towards the shiny tops of her swelling-yet-tightening butt-cheeks. Her cum-soaked tits exploded out in size from either side of her slender athletic chest which was still pressed hard into the glass desktop.

All from one short burst inside her ecstatically stirred-up internals. Terry wasn’t the only one to have noticed either…

“Holy donkey-dick, Terry! Did you see that? Hurry up and fuck the ancient crone. Because I’m calling dibs on sloppy seconds!”

* * *

“Grand Scrutineer, you need to see this!” High Phsycophant Qwaizoo’s gills rippled in agitation as he spun in mid-air to address his superior. “There has been an unexpected development with the—”

The Craterisal second-in-command words tapered off and his waving eye-stalks froze in place when their prehensile gaze found the Head Researcher Extraordinarius swishing in his command pool with none other than the troublesome Flunky third class; Bhamme nestled companionably close beside him.

Well that was a serious breach of bridge protocol, Qwaizoo noted with a totally-not-envious curling of his lappets. It wasn’t like he wanted to soak in the boiling methane or enjoy the helium jets upon his mucus membrane or anything like that. Moreover, he couldn’t help but notice that their pseudopods kept brushing up against each other too and by the Prime Smack—may they remain ever gelatinous—that was simply inappropriate in a professional setting!

“Ah... my apologies, High Phsycophant. I was just showing young Bhamme here the mating rituals of the pygmy landviathans of Theta Vulponis VI.” Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod demurred, nodding his cerebral bell towards his private photonic projector. “They are such a studious and inquisitive Flunky, but enough of that. What do you have to report?”

Studious? Bhamme? High Phsycophant Qwaizoo was certain the bumbling idiot wouldn’t be able to find his own shtaaark-hole without the help of a star chart and a stellar navigation array. Coincidentally, the crew member in question already had their pseudopod tickling that same orifice as they stared with keen interest at the holographic images projected in front of them.

“It’s, ummm... the Hootnam test subject, Grand Scrutineer.” He began uneasily, tearing his eye-stalks back to the main transmission bubble. “He is in mid-copulation with a new female mate and has infected her with the psychotomimetic Decalopoid extract of compound x244-1d.”

“Mid-copulation you say? Let me see, let me see!” Dhuussod enthused, a little too vehemently for the High Phsycophant’s liking. “Ah yes, remarkable... This is very good data, Qwaizoo. Very good indeed, most stimulating! But not unexpected, so what about this new development has your lappis’ in a knot?”

“This, sir.” The Craterisal officer brought up the blue biometric outline of the latest Hootnam female. The grotesque bipedal representation was heavily populated with dense clusters of red dots. “As you can see, the Decalopoidian genetic material excreted from the male test subjects, ah... penis is spreading and reproducing at an exponential rate unlike any we have previously observed.”

“I believe I understand, High Phsycophant. Please change the display back to the real-time proceedings.”

Did he have too? Qwaizoo and, he was sure, the rest of the bridge crew didn’t relish the sights and sounds of the awful Hootnams smashing their dry, lumpy bodies together…

“Yes, Grand Scrutineer. As you command.” He obeyed, repressing a flash of indigo indignation.

Shrill squeals, disgusting grunts and the disturbing slapping of hairy epidermises filled the starship bridge again, making the several of the crew burble in quiet revulsion. The Head Researcher Extraordinarius either didn’t care or was too fixated on the scene playing out before his unblinking ocular stems to notice.

“As I suspected, the method of delivery has changed. Fascinating! Truly intriguing!” Dhuussod’s gills flared in excitement. “This is the first recorded instance of vaginal intercourse involving a male and female Hootnam with compound x244-1d as the experimental variable. I must observe the outcome of this new phenomenon very closely. Kindly turn up the volume, if you please, Qwaizoo.”

The High Phsycophant spared an apologetic glance for his suffering crew members. He was growing increasingly uncomfortable with his superiors’ familiar use of his name without a stated official rank but did as commanded with a gelatinous shudder of disgust…

* * *

“Holy shit, Gwen! Your tight snatch feels fucking incredible!”

“That’s right, Big Boy... ugh~! Own my boss bitch pussy and make it yours forever!“

Terry was riding his previously antagonistic employer like a Coney Island roller coaster. Much like the carnival ride; Gwen’s visibly growing body was all ball-churning curves, smooth racy lines and tight angles as her wet clamping cunt twisted like a corkscrew around his preposterous profundity.

Or a cyclone; wasn’t that what the iconic theme park ride was called... Why did he even care right now?

Events had gotten somewhat out of control.

Bernie, Gwen and himself were currently engaging in the fuck-a-thon of the century in the imperious manager’s glass-fronted office, which was set like a sentry guard station high above the shelves and aisles of the corporate prison camp that was Ezyway Electronics. Anyone with a half-functioning pair of eyes or ears could look up and there would be no confusion of who was the source of the dick-mestic disturbance.

Terry had the mature cinnamon-haired hellcat bent over her desk, huge expanding tits pancaked against the glass surface, as he lanced in and out of her wondrous love-tunnel like a tournament jouster at the Renaissance fair.

There was good news and bad news in the given circumstance.

The good news was that his admittedly over-active and overgrown cock was safely buried in Miss Gwendoline’s astoundingly accommodating depths. Securely tucked away from any prying eyes that might, consequently, become enraptured by its redonkulous rigidity and get stuck on Terry like insects in liquid amber.

The bad news was that they were all putting on one hell of an extremely loud public showing.

Bernie—in all her goliath sized glory—had his back covered. Her stupendous naked bosom rested atop his sweating skull like two tanned medicine balls and her broad hips locked in behind Terry’s lean butt to force his engorged enormity ever deeper into their boss’s stretching slit.

“Gawd! Just look at her, Stud. That haughty old hussy is getting even sexier with every thrust.” The Amazonian blonde gasped, grinding hard enough to give his nectar-soaked ass cheek pussy-burn. “Does she feel good? I bet she feels fucking amazing!”

“She does! Holy shit, but she does!”

Beneath them, Gwen’s gym-sculpted figure was undergoing cosmetic refinement with each short spurt and jet of precum the spunk-hungry store manager squeezed out of him. The toned valley of muscles on either side of her bowing spine lengthened as cute dimples—tailor made for Terry to rest his clenching thumbs in—appeared above her lifting and tightening tooshie. Her long shapely legs were racking up extra inches by the second as her stylishly mussed bed head of glossy auburn hair extended in longer and thicker strands, spilling across the wobbly desktop like a spreading pool of dark treacle.

“This is... hyaa~! more than I’d ever wi-wished for.” Miss Gwen stammered out between full body tremors that locked her vice-like channel down around his plundering megameat. “You’re me-messing up my insides and ooomff~! ...crushing my g-spot fl-flat with that—nnrgh! ...beautiful bitch-splitter!“

If Terry were to use construction parlance; then he might have concluded that he wasn’t hammering—neither was he nailing or drilling his screaming boss’s spasming snatch—so much as he was trying to SAW her puffy pussy mound in half. He had to set his feet wide apart, one in front of the other in a fencing stance, as he rocked his entire hips and upper body back and forth in protracted lunges to work his ludicrous longitude into the squealing sexpot.

It was turning out to be hard, if pruriently rewarding work and Terry was literally up for the job. And honestly, he wasn’t entirely certain Bernie would let him pull out if he wanted to. The powerfully athletic, seven and a half foot tall college dropout was practically using him like a human dildo to vent all her spite and sexual frustrations on her hard-nosed ex-employer.

“Do it, stud! Fuck her up good and proper then fuck me too! Make a mess of that prissy knobgoblin and fill her so full, she’ll leak your hot baby batter everywhere like a cheap floozy!”

Gwen’s accumulated gains in leggy height, expanding bust and elongating torso was taking a heavy toll on her carefully put together designer outfit. The already daring leopard print mini dress looked more like a broad belt of animal skin slung loosely around her tinyfied waist, and her ballooning breasts had exploded from the deep neckline of her black mesh top to prop the size-queen’s flailing head and shoulders up off the desk. Even her smoky nylon stockings had ladders running from the ankles of her high platform heels, all the way up to the garters securing the lacy tops of the hosiery in place around her immaculately slim thighs.

“That, I want that! What she said...” The one-time ice-queen of Ezyway Electronics growled her challenge through chattering teeth. “Stretch my bossy pussy into hnnph~! ...your shape. Mold me on your ginormous cock until I can’t walk straight for ah-ah-ah weeeeek~!”

She thrashed in a violent climax as Terry rammed the entrance of her battered cervix like a SWAT team preparing to open a breach. He could feel Gwen’s hot slickness bearing down on him and spraying his crotch with the wet proofs of her pleasure with every cunt-spearing penetration. It was like his massive size was forcefully displacing her internal juices out around their sealed sexes and the horny idea pushed him dangerously close to the edge.

“You ladies could at least pretend to be shy about what you want.” He wheezed as Bernie’s encircling arms threatened to squeeze all the air out of his lungs in her hip-thrusting excitement. “Fuck! Bernie, let me back up a step. I’m about to cum...”

“Don’t you dare fucking pull out, Terry.” Gwen snarled at him, wild eyes looking back over her shoulder through a sexy tangle of cinnamon hair. “I’ll make that stockroom… hyaa~ your second home if I don’t feel you blasting your spunky load and scorching my insides!”

“Ha! It looks like the old bitch still has some fire left in her.” Bernie cackled maniacally, slipping her hand around Terry’s waist to encircle his chunky base and pinch off his impending eruption. “You’re not calling the shots right now, Gwen. We are…”

“Fucking OUCH! Bernie, are you trying to burst one of my nuts?!”

“Sorry, Stud. This’ll only take a second.” The blonde giantess giggled, her apology somewhat tarnished by the way she kept shoving him in and out of the huffing haughty hottie. “Miss High-and-Mighty needs to pay her dues if she wants entry to the Magical World of Jizzneyland; the happiest place on earth. Now she’s had a taste of your big… thick… benefits package.”

She drew out the words in time with ludicrously long, slamming thrusts in Gwen’s abused cunt that rocked the glass desk on its steel frame and pushed the older minx’s hugely inflated whoppers over the far edge to swing pendulously in the air.

“Wha—whatever you want!” Miss Gwendoline half-pleaded/half-growled, her glorious new body going boneless under the exquisite assault. “Take the… oomph~stupid store, I hate this fucking place anyway. You wa—want that money for your honeymoon? I’ve got it and more. Take whatever you like, just give it to me already!”

“Sold American! To the pretty old lady with spunk in her hair.”

Terry could hear the smug smile in Bernie’s voice as she finally drove him to the girthy hilt inside his ecstatically wailing manager and released her death-grip on his enormously engorged erectitude.

“Holy shit!” He bellowed, as the agonizing build up of pressure released like a ruptured water main. “Thank yooouuuu~!”

The moment of relief couldn’t have come too soon. Terry’s balls had felt bluer than a smurf in winter and pounded like twin tom-toms before he emptied buckets of his steamy baby batter into the boss bitch’s bodacious body.

“Yes, Terence! Keep giving me… Nnnrgh~ every yummy drop of that hot load.” Gwen crowed in manic delight. “Show me what a big boy you are!”

He scrunched his eyes shut as a dizzy spell almost knocked him sideways. A few of his unblitzed brain cells quickly conferred and came to the tenuous conclusion that maybe they should save some blood flow for themselves instead of sending all of it south to the industrialized endorphin factory below.

Maintaining stable blood pressure was important too, don’t you know?

“That’s it, Stud, that’s it.” Bernie shivered against his back, clearly reaching her own peak as she sandwiched his dazzled skull between her humongous soft breasts. “Fill up that hot boss pussy, then get ready to fill me up too. Because I am going to ride that gorgeous beast like a tricked out motorcycle the first chance I get.”

Terry couldn’t find the words to object as he continued to emptied wave after molten wave of his potently transformative seed into Gwen’s sublime, supine form.

* * *

“I love the way it bucks like a bull when I play with it.” Bernie observed, crouching over to slap his sticky crown against her cum-stained cheeks. “It’s so… responsive. Like you are constantly ready and raring to go.”

“Take it easy down there.” Terry groaned, crammed uncomfortably up against the passenger side door to make room for the bubbly blonde’s ever-increasing largess. “It’s not a toy, you know.”

“Yeah, but I’m about to use it like one.” Bernie teased, running her tongue up his skyscraper length to gather up the constant flow of dribbling juices. “Don’t pretend like you have any complaints.”

“I have a complaint.” Miss Gwendoline interjected from the driver’s seat. “Why am I playing chauffeur while the two of you fool around in the back?”

To be fair, they had taken her much nicer car—a spacious BMW hybrid sedan—instead of Terry’s old beater for the return trip. The added room was practically a necessity after the dramatic effects of direct insemination had been made clear to Terry and his eternally horny suck-buddy.

The Ezy-Way Electronics had thankfully been a ghost-town by the time it was over. Customers and employees alike fleeing the pornographic panopticon that was Gwen’s glass-walled office set high above the sales floor in view of the entire store.

Terry had pumped a frankly unholy amount of cum into his imperious employer’s greedy cunt, to the point where he had been forced to withdraw and spray down her phenomenal ass, brilliantly bowed back, and even her tousled toffee-colored hair with his hosing spend.

The strangest part was the way her already spectacular gym-fit body absorbed it all into her toned flesh like rain on parched sun-baked soil. That was a new development, much to his surprise and Bernie’s pouting disappointment.

She had been looking forward to licking a “top up”, as she called it, off her ex-boss and was only mollified after calling shotgun on Terry’s trouser-cannon for the ride home.

“Either way, the whole plan was a bust.” He spoke over Miss Gwendoline before the inevitable squabble over his hyperactive loins could begin over again… again. “There were no signs of strange glowing meteors, suspicious vats of toxic slime, radioactive spanish flies or—what was it you suggested, Bernie?”

“Mlurp~! Prototype dick-o-matic ray gun.” The merrily slurping blonde burbled through ropy strings of gooey white. “Or a mutagenic gas leak.”

“None of which seem realistic in the slightest,” Their envious driver chided from the front seat, “... And mind your manners, Bernie! Don’t speak with your mouth full.”

“I mean, it wasn’t a total waste of time if you count adding everyone’s favorite new Mom here to your harem, Stud.”

Terry carefully considered Gwen as Bernie milked another improbably voluminous expulsion out of him with a wet gargle of gastronomic glee. The mature auburn-haired beauty did have a certain maternal sex appeal now all the cold edges had been worn down (or fucked completely off, however you wanted to look at it), if that same motherly allure was blown up to over eight bombastic feet of flexible pilates-honed muscles and enough soft womanly curves to get lost in forever.

She needed to push the driver’s seat all the way back to comfortably work the pedals and still had to crouch over the dashboard to see out through the windshield…

“Wait… Harem?! He squawked, “Nonono, that isn’t what we are calling… whatever this is. I’m marrying Amy—”

“—and you’re going fuck her to death on your gorgeous donkey dick?” Bernie asked, pausing in her amorous attentions to look him squarely in the eye. That uncommon act of restraint alone lent her words an ominous weight. “Listen up, Stud. It’s pretty obvious that you have grown into too much man for any one woman to handle.”

I’ve been stuck on your gorgeous dick like a jizz-nozzle all morning and even I am reaching a limit. My sexual appetite and stamina was already pretty wild before all this started but I’m gonna need a break soon or fall into a cum-hazed coma. What are you going to do then, keep churning out those prize-winning money shots and wasting all that magical creamy goodness? Think again.”

Terry frowned, not sure what to make of his blonde co-workers’ unusually coherent observation.

“I think what Bernice is trying to say is that you have a one-of-a-kind value now, Terrence. Besides that of your prowess as a lover.” Miss Gwendoline said calmly, smiling gently back at him through the rear vision mirror. The way her perfect, thickened tits pushed and swayed against the steering wheel made it look like they were driving the car rather than her hands. “Whatever the cause, you have the means to make women bigger, stronger, more vibrant. I haven’t felt so healthy and alive since I was a teenager. From a business perspective; you have a unique commodity that would be a sin to squander.”

While being called valued and unique was very flattering, the word ‘commodity’ was far less so and gave Terry the creeping chills.

“Is it the terminology that’s the problem?” Bernie asked, thoughtfully tapping her chin with his gloopy crown. “You and Amy are a couple. Add me and that’s a thruple, I’ve done those before. With Gwen here we could be… a quad? But that sounds short-sighted, like we could stop there and keep you all to ourselves. Sounds selfish even.”

“I would be far more comfortable if Amy were part of this conversation.” Terry groaned as the mischievous blonde coed grinned and began pumping his preposterous prick rapidly in both hands, using his abundant spend as lubricant. “She’s the smart one and—oh shit, Bernie, I’m going to blow again if you—”

The warning came not a moment too soon, as Bernie leaned back to let a hose-worthy blast of molten manseed fountain into the air and blot out the vehicle’s sunroof.

“Now that’s what I call a money shot!” She giggled, sticking out her tongue to catch the resultant downpour like gloopy snowflakes. “I rest my case, Stud.”

“I could do without the running commentary, please and thank you.” Terry sighed wearily, slumping back into his cramped corner. “Just take us home. I need to talk to my fiance.”

* * *

The neighborhood was thankfully quiet as they parked in front of Terry’s small duplex apartment. Most folks would be at their normal nine to five day jobs, or engaged in other mundane activities rather than living in the sex-fueled madness his life had become.

Terry climbed out of the luxury sedan. His dress shirt was a ripped, splattered mess. His sweat pants were nonexistent. Miss Gwendoline had produced a brown picnic blanket from the trunk which was now wrapped around his waist, but with the way his jutting third leg propped the fleece fabric straight out in front of him, Terry looked like the topless front half of a pantomime horse wearing his costume backwards.

The girls’ outfits had fared only marginally better.

Bernie’s constant consumption of Terry’s copious cum had continued to swell her already dynamic physique to excessive new heights and breadths. The borrowed lemon-drop leggings and baggy hockey jersey were coming apart at the seams in a valiant, if fruitless, attempt to contain all her burgeoning feminine bounty. She had the appearance of a super-heroine from a comic book whose skimpy uniform had shrunk in the wash.

Every line of sporty muscle on her shapely hips, things and calves were starkly outlined under overstretched yellow spandex. The plump contours of her bubble butt and moist camel toe were hard to miss under the hip-brushing swish of her long blonde curls. The points of her bullet-like nipples threatened to poke through the straining blue and white jersey that was pulled taut across two heavy, gravity-defying spheres of squeezable titflesh that turned the loose-fitting teamwear into a paper-thin crop top.

Miss Gwendoline’s frisky office getup was even more scandalous since nobody—her least of all—had been expecting the abrupt eight-foot-and-change surge in her physical proportions.

Her high-waisted leopard print miniskirt hugged her phenomenal hips but ended just above her three-inch thigh-gap, proffering glimpses of her glistening snatch with each incredibly leggy step she took up the front path in her strappy platform heels. Her black mesh open front top hung in loose tatters over her doubly expanded bosom, which bounced and clapped freely with her strutting gait, almost flashing her fat nipples to the midday sun as she hugged Terry’s side as they approached the front door.

“Should we knock?” She asked quietly, her usually brusk nature now mellowed by nervous uncertainty. “I don’t want to barge in.”

“Let’s see if I can’t get Terry lined up to ding the doorbell.” Bernie smirked playfully, her pink tongue sticking out cutely in concentration as she tried to angle his caparisoned cockhead towards the buzzer with both hands. “I bet I can get it on the first try if—”

“It’s unlocked and I’m in here.’’ A knowing female voice called from inside. “You better have not bogarted my man, Bernie. Are you there, Tiger?”

“Oh, thank gawd. I’m here, Baby!” He called back, gasping in relief when the buxom blonde Amazon opened the door for him. He would have needed to bend nearly double to reach the handle over his obstructive, extended length. “Some really weird shit has happened. Please let me explain, it’s not what it looks like and…”

It sounded terribly cliche even to himself as Terry hustled to get ahead of the other two women, hurrying into the living room where the rush of lame excuses died on his lips.

“...Whaaat?”

Amy stood in the middle of the lounge room dressed only in a small pair of green running shorts and a gray sports bra that was working double time. All the furniture had been pushed back against the walls as she loomed in the center of the carpet with their next door neighbor Fiona kneeling at her bare feet.

She smiled when she saw Terry, her sparkling eyes devouring him with a predatory hunger as she held the sexy yoga junky’s head back by her ginger ponytail and waved a large plastic milk bottle at him in greeting.

“I don’t know about you, Tiger but I’ve had a very intriguing morning.”

“A—Amy, what are you doing?” He rasped, stumbling into the room, glancing down at the moaning young redhead then up at his future wife. “Why is Fiona here?”

It wasn’t until he finally rambled to a halt before her that Terry realized just how far up he had to look. Amy had grown a full head and shoulders above his six foot frame, with her perfect buoyant breasts at eye level and her thick chestnut curls brushing the ceiling fixtures.

“The little minx came poking her nose around after you left, so I invited her in.” Amy smirked, then took a long pull from the memory-tickling milk jug. “Mmmnff~... so good. Anyway, she’s been helping me run some basic tests and we’ve made some fascinating discoveries together.”

“My turn, Amy, you said it would be my turn next.” Fiona whined, stretching her limber form as high as she could from her kneeling position, piteously attempting to reach the upraised jug with her pleading lips. “Please give me another taste. Just a splash…”

Staring down at the cheeky girl-next-door Terry recognized the signs immediately.

Her tight daisy dukes looked even smaller than that morning, riding up the the crack of her taut butt like a denim bikini. The flimsy white singlet was stretched across a jiggling chest that was far fuller but no less perky than earlier, and riding up to expose a lot of flat midriff as her swelling braless breasts pushed up and out of its sheer cotton confines.

Her firm yoga sculpted body was growing longer and sleeker. The honed muscles of her core were a drool-worthy rumble strip leading down to her svelte pelvis, athletic hips and long, mouth watering legs. Even on her knees the once-little hottie nearly came up to Terry’s shoulder height as he turned sideways to avoid prodding her with his curtained meat-rod.

She was also sporting a cute milk mustache on her puckered upper lip… then recognition bloomed in Terry like a rising mushroom cloud.

“Baby, you didn’t!” He squeaked in a less than manly fashion before clearing his throat and trying again. “That milk jug. MY milk jug… from this morning?”

The last he had seen the one gallon bottle, it had been almost full and only fractionally with milk. Now the plastic container sloshed lightly, almost empty as Amy tugged back Fiona’s gorgeous head by the ponytail and carefully poured a small measure into her lustily moaning mouth.

“Of course I did and… to quote Jonas Salk; it was nothing I wasn’t all too willing to test on myself also. The shoulders of giants and all that jazz.” Amy explained fondly, stroking a ginger strand of their sexy young neighbors’ hair between her fingertips. “Besides, this little tease likes to sniff around things that don’t belong to her, so I simply gave her what she was asking for.”

The both stared at Fiona who was rubbing her silky thighs together and groaning as she swilled the creamy concoction about her mouth before swallowing with an audible gulp.

“Wow, but it’s sooo~ scrummy and warm in my tummy.” The barely-legal brat sighed in obvious pleasure, leaning against one of Amy’s incredibly long, shapely legs. “I feel amazing. It’s like getting high but without the dizziness or munchies.”

Terry was about to object some more—perhaps raise some moralistic point about getting possessive and treating nosy neighbors like guinea pigs—but then heavy footsteps came down the hall behind him.

“You trying to ditch us or something—Whoa!” Bernie did a double-take as she ducked under the lounge room doorway. “Um… okay. So now there appears to be five of us, I think the collective noun is either ‘a harem’ or ‘an orgy’. How about it, Stud?”

“Ah, Bernie… and is that Miss Gwendoline I see back there?” Amy waved cheerily, before handing the last of the ‘milk’ down to Fiona who eagerly upended the plastic bottle between her hungry lips. “Good, good! Please come in and make yourselves comfortable. I think I am coming to grips with our peculiar situation and ready to take matters in hand. Pun intended, Tiger.”

She winked saucily at Terry who boggled back at her in reply. It seemed that Bernie wasn’t the only one who could make dirty jokes.

“Don’t mind if I do, sister.” Bernie purred, wrapping herself around Terry’s side and resting her prodigious tits on his shoulder. His knees almost buckled under the breasty burden as he gaped incredulously back at his towering fiance. “Is this the part where we swap notes? Because you’re not going to believe what we got up to this morning. Emphasis on the ‘UP’ if you get my drift.”

The massive blonde articulated her point with a series of lewd hand gestures, ending in grabby motions aimed at Terry’s overextended groin which he repeatedly slapped away before she finally relented.

Gwen nodded politely to Amy before stepping wordlessly up to Terry’s other side and placed a gentle hand on his upper back, rubbing it in soothing circles.

“Wait, what’s happening here?” He asked, looking back and forth in concerned confusion. “Amy… Baby, what are you not telling me?”

“Nothing concrete, Tiger. Not yet at least.” His chestnut-haired partner replied in a placating tone. “Bernie, would you care to do the honors?”

“Gladly.” Bernie giggled, reaching down and snatching the picnic blanket off Terry’s hips with a true showman’s flourish. “Ta-da! Behold, the magical mega-dick. The one true pussy-puncher; as it was foretold by ancient prophecy in times long past.”

Four sets of feminine gazes locked onto Terry’s disproportionate enormity like laser targeting systems as each gigantified woman licked her lips in greedy anticipation.

“Prophecy?” Terry gasped out into the sudden silence.

“Bernie is being overly dramatic.” Amy scoffed, dragging a starry-eyed Fiona forward on hands and knees by her iron grip in the younger knockout’s flowing ginger locks. “This is purely for the purpose of gathering data and mapping out a plan for our safe and prosperous future together.”

“Hey! Don’t censor my creativity.” Bernie protested, reaching down to start stroking Terry’s stupendous shaft aggressively in her buttery-soft hands and turning his knee joints into jelly. “Besides, I still haven’t had the chance to tell you that Gwen over there has fully fucked our favorite stud already. That’s why she’s got several inches on the rest of us, and I’m not just talking about height.”

“Really?” Amy hesitated for a moment before an inquisitive gleam sparked in her chocolate brown eyes. “Show me.”

Terry could see the love-of-his-life drop seamlessly into researcher mode as she deftly flipped the lithe redhead onto her back with those long legs sticking straight up in the air and wriggled the tiny denim cut-offs off Fiona’s slender thighs to expose her pretty pink slit in all its glistening, hairless perfection.

He couldn’t deny that some not-so-small part of him wanted this. The knockout good-looks of his flirtatious neighbor had fueled more than a few shower-time fantasies but Amy was his ride-or-die, the ying to his yang. Terry took a slow breath and dug down deep to harden his resolve, and block out the throbbing ache of the other enduring hardness he was currently experiencing.

“No, Amy. Just… no.” Terry groaned, balling his hands into fists and slowly shouldering Bernie and Gwendoline aside. Or tried too at least, they were a lot bigger than him and barely budged. “This isn’t you. This isn’t us. We were meant to be together forever; you and I. To have and to hold… married and in love. That’s the future that we wanted, remember?”

The impassioned entreaty was so at odds with the lust-laden mood of the room that Terry could practically hear the record scratch. Amy lost her clinical expression and went doe-eyed, even as she pulled their whimpering neighbor’s raised ankles apart for his viewing pleasure.

“Awww… Terry, I love you too.” She beamed, blowing him an adoring kiss. “That’s so sweet...”

“The fucking sweetest!” Bernie squealed, lifting and burying him in her mountainous cleavage like a favorite childhood teddy bear. “You two are so fucking cute together.”

“A fine pairing, without a doubt.” Miss Gwendoline agreed, gently disengaging him from the clingy blonde’s strangulating hug. “We’re lucky to have them and you keep forgetting that he needs to breathe, Bernice.”

Somehow, Terry felt like his words hadn’t hit the desired mark.

The three rubenesque goliaths mooned over him like crushing schoolgirls while Fiona stared fixedly down the length of her prone figure at his pulsating man-pole, her feverish eyes peering over the heaving mounds of her billowing breasts and past her spreading thighs.

“...but we need to be practical here, Tiger.” Amy continued, brushing a loose strand of chestnut hair out of her face with Fiona’s dangling foot. “You have a gift now and if we are going to protect it, we first need to understand it. I don’t want someone to come take you or us away because we weren’t smart about how we mishandled this strange opportunity. You could be a blessing to women everywhere, so long as we don’t make any big waves before we’re properly set up and ready.”

She sounded so reasonable, so rational, looking big and beautiful in her tiny running shorts and straining sports bra with an understanding expression on her stunning face. This was the woman he fell in love with. Even after the interminable insanity of the last two days, she was still his rock.

Though probably more like a boulder if Terry could stretch the metaphor thin—much like the varied outfits his group of bombshell women were currently wearing.

...or was the correct collective noun “his harem?”

“Why isn’t he fucking me yet?” Fiona whined, craning her neck to see Terry better and reaching to grab her own vertically extended knees until her flexible young body was twisted upright like a pretzel, with her dewy pink flower opening as though to welcome him home. “You promised that he would fuck me silly on that giant dick when he got home, Amy.”

“I did… didn’t I? What do you say, Tiger? Don’t make a liar out of me now…” His fiance purred, locking Terry down with her world-class bedroom eyes. “Come fuck this teen cock-tease pussy and show her the caliber of my future husband’s metal.”

Steamy heat dripped off her honeyed words, combined with the sexy young redhead’s desperate pleas and the two perfectly voluptuous bodies pressing in on either side of him, it was too much for Terry to resist.

THROOOB!

His wildly lurching monster cock unleashed a god-almighty pulse. It blasted out a nearly physical shock wave of pant-dropping energy that rustled the hair of everyone in the room and sent each Brobdingnagian beauty staggering to their knees with keening moans of carnal craving.

Amy was the first to recover, her almond eyes gleaming with the light of discovery as she looked back at Terry with manic lust warping her lovely visage.

“There it is. I fucking knew it!”

* * *