The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

TUESDAY

The boy waiting for me outside the apartment building the next morning was already different from the one I’d dropped off the night before.

Scottie had maybe been 5′5″ when he woke up yesterday. The nanites had worked fast, because he was already up to 5′7″—only an inch shorter than me. And while he wasn’t about to win any...well, any contests, I could already see a new broadness in his shoulders and chest. His cheekbones were a little more defined, his jaw a little less round. He didn’t look like a kid who’d skipped a few grades; he looked like a senior.

“G-good morning,” he said, his eyes wide at the sight of me. I couldn’t blame him. I had my perfect body on full display with a matching hot pink sports bra and shorts set. My outfit was barely more than a bikini. It was a sharp contrast to the baggy sweatpants and old, paint-stained t-shirt he wore.

“Morning,” I replied, and we drove the rest of the way in silence.

“Why are we here so early?” he said as he followed me into the empty school. The lights had only just come on a few minutes ago, I knew.

“Because,” I said, “this is the only time when the weight room’s completely free.”

Sure enough, our school’s huge weight room was completely empty. Squat racks, benches, lifting mats, kettlebells...the harsh lights shone off all of it, and it was all for us. “You’ve never lifted before, have you?” I said, walking him over to where the dumbbells were racked.

“Not if I can help it.” In the mirror, I caught sight of a cautious smile on his face. But already, I was a little impressed. He was feeling comfortable enough to try joking with me. Good. I was getting tired of the quiet, polite routine.

“Well, if you’re going to be with me, you’re going to be with the hottest girl in school,” I said matter-of-factly. “And if you’re going to be with the hottest girl in school...doesn’t it make sense that you need to be the hottest boy?”

He nodded. No doubt the nanites were telling him whatever I said was a great idea. “It does,” he said.

“Then you need to lift.” I gestured to the dumbbells. “A lot. Every day. Twice, if you have the time. I like muscles, so you need to grow some.”

“I want to grow them,” said Scottie. “I really do. But that’s going to take time, and—”

“I know that,” I cut across him. “So you need to get started now.” I picked out some fairly light weights, even though I could lift much heavier. “I’m going to show you how to do bicep curls. Pay close attention.”

For the next hour, I took him through every major lift. We started with light weights on everything. But as our session went on, I was pleased to see us loading up more and more weight for him. He started to do longer sets of each exercise. He couldn’t have done one pull-up when he walked in this morning; now, at the end of our workout, he did twenty in a row perfectly. Already, there were the beginnings of a V-taper to his torso. And I had to admit, there was something about the way the sweat clung to his skin…

I bit my lip. Fuck it, I decided. No problem with having a snack before school.

“Come on,” I said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the girls locker room. He gulped and stammered, but he followed. And when I told him to take off his clothes, he obeyed.

The body he showed me was already farther along than I’d expected. He didn’t have a ton of size yet, but what muscle he had was super-defined. Looking ahead a few steps, I could already see how he was going to blow Trent out of the water.

His cock wasn’t huge yet, but it was good enough. It came to immediate attention the moment he stepped out of his boxers, and I smoothly wrapped my lips around it. He gasped with pleasure, and it only got more intense with each passing moment. I’d barely sucked him off for two minutes before he said, “I’m gonna—”

I could feel him trying to pull out, but didn’t let him. And when his cum burst into my mouth, I greedily swallowed it all up with a wicked smile. I loved being the best at stuff, and lots of practice with Trent and other boys had made me the best at sucking cock.

“Th-thank you,” Scottie gasped, breathing hard. “That was...amazing.”

I grinned, and lay back on a bench with my legs spread. “You’re going to return the favor.”

He had to peel my skintight shorts off me, and he was so eager that he nearly tore my thong while he was taking it off. But when I told him where to lick and suck, he did it. Patiently, without stopping for a break, he ate my pussy. And when I felt myself finally about to cum, his tongue didn’t let up until I was arching my back and letting a moan echo off the locker room ceiling.

“Very good,” I said when I got my breath back. “We’ll be doing a lot more of that. But we have to talk about something first.”

He frowned, worried. Like a puppy, I thought.

I held up his boxer shorts, dangling them from a single finger. “This middle school shit’s gotta go. Boxers are out. I like a man in briefs. I want to see that body of yours, so don’t hide it. Do you understand?”

He nodded. “Yes, Chloe.”

I knew he’d take care of it. “Good,” I said. “You go take a shower, then. We’ve got to get ready for the day.”

* * *

Trent finally found me before first period. As he launched into his whole speech, I let myself tune it out so I could take in the way his muscles stretched his tight black t-shirt. I was going to miss those biceps. Those abs. That ass. That cock. I was going to miss the way we’d lie together after sex, and he’d run his fingers through my hair and make me laugh, and—

No! I told myself. Don’t feel bad about him. He’s a fucking worm, and you’re already onto better things.

“Uh, Chloe?” Trent’s voice was a pleasant, low baritone. “Are you okay?”

“Fucking fine,” I snapped. “What do you think?”

“It’s just that you’ve been really quiet,” he said.

“What’s there even to say?” I said, forcing ice into my own veins. He wasn’t getting even a drop of my tears. “You had me, you chose her. That’s not a conversation, Trent. It’s a choice, and you made it for both of us. Hope it was fucking worth it.” And I brushed past him.

“Chloe, come on—!” he called after me, but I just walked faster. I didn’t need to talk to him, didn’t need to live in this feeling. I had Scottie. I had my plan. Mackenzie had come for me, and I was going to show her that even her best shot wasn’t enough to take me down.

After school that day, I found Scottie. He made to take my hand, but I slipped it out of his grip. Soon enough, everyone would know we were an item, but I didn’t want the gossips to know it until he was a stud worthy of a girl like me.

I tossed the Lexus keys to him. “Drive me,” I said.

With surprising grace, his hand snapped up to catch them. “Yes, Chloe,” he said. “But where are we going?”

“The mall,” I said, eyeing the gap between his pants hems and his shoes that hadn’t been there yesterday. “You need some new clothes.”

The good thing about having well-off parents is that they don’t even bat an eye when their daughter goes a little crazy at the mall. I knew they’d kind of hoped I’d turn out to be a scientist like dad, but they’d accepted it when I’d decided to put all my chips on being hot and popular instead. To go on a shopping spree was just another way of playing the role.

Only instead of all the boutiques I went to when I wanted a new way to show myself off, he and I hit the high-end mens’ shops. For two hours, I studied the way his new muscles filled out shirts and pants. I gently guided him to the farther end of the racks, where the taller sizes were. The suggestibility factor of the nanotech meant he hadn’t even noticed that he was two inches taller than me, and he probably wouldn’t ever.

After I bought him some of the basics, I had a little fun for myself. There was a high-end underwear shop, and I picked out an entire new collection for his top drawer. I’d built the body he was growing into; I wouldn’t settle for getting to see any less than all of it. Even though it was against store policy, I made him try on a few pairs for me, and already I liked what I saw. His abs were well on their way to a perfect shrink-wrapped eight-pack, his thighs were thick and powerful, and the bulge between them was already within spitting distance of Trent status. My smile was genuine as the cashier rang it all up.

“Thanks, Chloe,” Scottie said, effortlessly carrying all the bags we’d collected. “But don’t you think some of the stuff you picked out for me is a bit on the big side?”

“Trust me,” I said. “You’ll grow into it.” The truth was, there was a good chance we’d be back here again before Saturday, at the rate he was growing already. “Now, take me home. You’re going to have dinner at mine tonight. And before that...another dip.”

I’d already made sure both my parents were working late so we wouldn’t be disturbed. I’m sure they knew what their daughter got up to; they were both very smart people. But they also seemed to know that I would do what I wanted whether I had their permission or not, so they might as well leave me the house as a safe place to do bad-girl things.

“Wear one of the little ones,” I told him as I headed up to my bedroom to find a swimsuit. “Your choice which.” I hesitated a moment, then shook my head. “The green one.”

He smiled at me. “Yes, Chloe.”

When I stepped out onto the pool deck a few minutes later, he was waiting for me in a pair of bottle-green speedos that gave me every opportunity to appreciate how quickly he was growing into his ass and cock. His skin was already a few shades tanner than yesterday, too. With his increasingly handsome face to complete the picture, he could’ve been mistaken for our pool boy.

I had chosen something more risque than yesterday’s one-piece: a bright white bikini with shiny gold chains for its straps. It dazzled against my flawless black skin, as did the dangling gold navel piercing I’d put in to match. I’d bought it for a family vacation last year, and spent the week using it to drive the boys at the resort wild.

“Chloe,” he said. “You look so beautiful.”

I appreciated the lack of stammer in his voice. My perfect stud needed to be as confident as he was obedient. “You’re looking pretty easy on the eyes yourself,” I said, eyeing the bulge of his cock beneath the green spandex.

I caught a little redness in his ears and cheeks. He was embarrassed, at least a little. “You picked the suit. It’s a good one.”

“I know.” Lazily, I lay back on one of the lounge chairs. “Now, show me that body. Flex for me.”

Whatever confusion Scottie might have had yesterday was completely gone. “Yes, Chloe,” he said, and immediately flashed me a double bicep. Already, he was coming along nicely. He had to be at least thirty pounds heavier than yesterday, if not more. And when he showed me his muscles, my eyes lingered on the hints of veins just beneath his skin.

As I watched him, my fingers began to lazily circle my clit as my bikini bottom grew wetter and wetter. And as he dropped into another muscular pose for me, I pulled the fabric aside and hooked two fingers into my dripping wet pussy. As he flexed and showed himself off, I began to gasp and sigh as strokes of pleasure filled me. And as I got louder, I saw the front of his speedo tent out even farther as it strained against his swelling cock.

“Scottie,” I whispered. “Fuck me.”

He straightened up from the pose he was doing and crossed to me. “Yes, Chloe,” he said, slipping his strong fingers between the gold chains of my bikini and yanking it down my long, perfect legs. For a minute he just stood there, caressing my clit with one hand while he stroked his hard cock with the other. But then he coaxed his green speedo down, and a full seven inches of him sprang free. With a hungry growl, he guided it right into my hot, waiting cunt.

I’d had bigger, but I’d never felt a cock hit all my spots at just the perfect angle like this. “Oh, fuck,” I moaned as he thrust all the way in, pulled back almost to the tip, and rammed himself all the way back in again. I was so slick, he might have slipped out. But his new body had strength and control. He fucked my little slippery pussy with rhythm and ease.

“Tell me,” I gasped. “Tell me how hot I am.”

“You’re so fucking hot,” he growled, thrusting deep into my hungry cunt. “You’re the hottest girl in school.”

“Yeah?” I coaxed him, my voice creaking with pleasure. My hands roamed over his body, savoring the hard ridges of muscle I found everywhere. With each thrust, his ass turned to steel beneath my fingers.

“I jacked off every day and pretended I was lucky enough to fuck you,” Scottie said. His handsome face was twisted with lust. “I wanted your pussy so fucking bad, Chloe. I wanted you.”

“Oh, fuck…” He’d started to pick up speed, and it was hitting me at just the right angle. “Fuck me, Scottie, fuck me hard…!” I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. “Give me every inch of that cock!”

He obeyed, pounding away at me as I writhed in his grip. And a few second later, I felt a telltale quiver in his cock. I knew what it meant, and it got me so fucking hot.

We both screamed so loud, I’m sure the neighbors heard us. My whole body flooded with pleasure, from my toes to my cheeks. I felt flushed, and my body was slick with sweat—mine and his, mingled. I leaned back, satisfied. “Holy fuck, Scottie,” I sighed. “Holy fuck.”

“Was it good?” he said.

I almost laughed at what a stupid question that was—how could he have seen me like that, and not thought it was good? But then, I remembered: Of course. This was his first fucking time. I’d given him a body built for fucking and made it so he’d listen to me when I told him how to please me, but that was no substitute for pure experience.

So instead of laughing, I ran my fingers through his glossy black hair. I’d noticed that it was starting to get a little long. Something I’d never successfully gotten Trent to do.

“Yeah,” I said. “It was good.” I sat up and nodded to where both our swimsuits lay. “Let’s get dressed. I’m taking you downstairs.”

He’d already gotten up to retrieve our suits. “What’s downstairs?”

“My family’s fully loaded gym,” I said, slipping my sopping bikini back on. “I want to see what else that body can do. Now, come on.”

Dutifully, he followed me. “Yes, Chloe.”