The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

WEDNESDAY

I didn’t plan on picking Scottie up from his apartment that morning for an early-morning gym session. He’d lifted plenty at mine last night, and gotten in another free cardio workout with me afterwards. But when I rolled up to the school parking lot to get in my own lifting, I saw another car already there. I’d never seen Scottie’s car before, but somehow, I knew it was him.

My hunch was right. When I got to the weight room, I could already hear the telltale clang of iron on iron. Lying on a bench by himself, putting up a bar with two and a half plates on each end, was Scottie. Nowhere to be found were the baggy sweatpants he’d worn yesterday, not that they would even fit anymore. Now he wore short grey shorts that hugged his quads, and a black tank top stretched taut across swollen pecs. It left his cannonball-like shoulders completely exposed, so I could watch them work as he ground out rep after rep.

“Morning, babe,” he said, sitting up after his last one. I clocked how casually and confidently he said it. Even two days ago, he never would have dreamed of calling me that. My dad’s tech had worked wonders on me, but it had performed miracles on Scottie. There were almost no hints of the scrawny nerd anymore. Instead, the boy in front of me was muscled and shredded like a gymnast. And there was no mistaking the bulge of the front of his shorts.

“Morning,” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, you know.” He scratched the back of his head, and in the process treated me to a view of his swollen bicep. “You said you like muscles, and you said I had to lift a lot to get them. So here I am. I’m gonna start keeping a chart, so I can really max out on my gains. I want to be absolutely huge for you.”

I’d never been more turned on in my fucking life. “Lie back,” I said. “Do another set.”

He looked a little confused, but he obeyed. “Yes, Chloe.” He settled his grip on the bar, then pumped up. “One,” he said.

As he pumped, I crossed the floor to him and began caressing his muscles. I started at his knees, running my fingers gently over the defined ridges of his quads. When I hit the bottom hem of his shorts, my hands split off: one towards his bricklike abs, and one towards his cock.

He immediately hardened at my touch, but his count didn’t waver. “Seven,” he said. “Eight.”

I could already feel a spot where I had soaked through my shorts and thong. In a single motion, I shoved them down my legs, then pulled his shorts down to his knees. And as he continued to grind out reps of his bench press, I lowered myself onto his stiff cock.

Already, I could tell he’d gained at least an inch since we’d fucked yesterday. But he was still effortlessly hitting all the good spots. He’d now put up over twenty reps of this huge weight, but he didn’t stop cranking them out as I rode up and down on his iron-like cock. In fact, it almost seemed as if it was getting easier for him the longer he kept it up. And seeing him get strong, thinking about how much stronger he was going to get, what a complete stud he would turn into, what a perfect fuck toy...it drove me absolutely wild.

I finally came a few minutes later with a scream. The entire bench shook as he slammed the weight down on it and shot me full of his thick, pearly cum. The low, manly growl he let out practically got me hot all over again. He grinned up at me, as I greedily ran my hands over his swollen pecs and delts. Already, his tank top looked tighter on him. By the end of the day, the thing would be practically painted on his body.

“Take me...” I said. As Scottie started to thrust up again, I finished: “...to the showers.”

He sat up and put his thick, strong arms around me. He rose to his feet, scooping me up in his arms and pulling me close to his sweaty, heaving muscles. “Yes, Chloe.”

As we showered off, I let him wash me. It felt right, having someone to do that for me. When I’d made Trent do it, he’d always done it grudgingly, usually only after I’d sucked his cock. But Scottie lavished me with attention, making sure his touch lingered on my ass, and my tits, and my pussy that was still so full of his cum.

Afterwards, we got dressed for the day. But even as I slipped on my outfit—a vanishingly brief A-line skirt over a high-cut thong bodysuit—I found myself wondering why I was even bothering with school. Why waste time in classes when all I wanted to do was play with my new toy, and have him play with me?

No, I reminded myself firmly. I couldn’t get complacent now. I had a plan to stop Mackenzie from taking everything from me, and to make Trent regret shacking up with a whore like her. If I wavered now, I’d be letting them win. I could have Scottie’s dick, but why not go for the plan that let me get everything I want, instead of making myself choose?

“You look so fucking hot.” I turned to see my plaything standing there. His dark wash jeans looked like they’d been shrink-wrapped onto his powerful legs, and there was no mistaking what kind of equipment he was packing underneath them. The henley I’d picked out for him strained and stretched against his muscles every time he moved. His formerly spotted skin was clear, and now he had a healthy glowing tan that made me think of lying on a beach with him, fucking like rabbits under the sun.

“Nice work, dad,” I whispered.

“What was that?” Scottie said.

“Nothing, babe.” I slipped my arm into his, and felt the steely power there. Already he was so strong and built, and he wasn’t even close to the end of the program I’d written into the bots. Right now, he easily could’ve been the most desired boy in any school. By the time the weekend rolled around, he was going to be the envy of every girl he ever met.

And he would be all mine.

* * *

I’d been avoiding her for two days, but eventually Mackenzie found me in the hall during a passing period.

“I wondered when you’d ever crawl out from whatever rock you’d been hiding under.” Her voice hit my back like a dagger. When I turned around, she stood there with two of my former squadmates to back her up. One was a nervous-looking Tasha, who looked like she wanted to be basically anywhere but here.

Mackenzie Huang was pretty, I had to give her that. But she was such a clear step down from me. She wore an oversized sweater, just so her tiny shorts could show off her long, lean legs even more. It was a good look for her...or it would have been, if she ever bothered to change it up. I had all kinds of different looks, because I was confident enough to know I looked good in everything. All her outfits were just variations on one theme. Pathetic.

Still, her body was a gift from her genetics, not a miracle of pharma tech. Even if I had once started a rumor that she stuffed her bra.

“What do you even want?” I said with a roll of my eyes. “I’m going to be late for a boring class that I still enjoy more than looking at your face.”

“The girls and I just wanted to make sure you were okay in these hard times,” she said, laying on the fake sympathy thick. “A lot’s changed about your life in the last two days. That can be a lot for a girl to handle.”

“Are you talking about the squad you stole from me, or the boyfriend?”

“Oh, Chloe. I didn’t steal anything,” Mackenzie sighed showily. Behind her, Tasha shifted her weight from foot to foot. “Trent came to me begging. The squad voted on its own. And this Saturday at Homecoming, the whole school is going to do the same. It turns out when you’re a huge bitch to literally everybody, literally all the time, Chloe? People notice.”

I gave her a poisonous smile. “You’ve been rehearsing that one for a while, huh? Did it feel as good as you imagined?” I made a big show of looking around at the students walking past us. “They didn’t all drop what they were doing and start cheering for you. Do you think they missed their cue? Do you want to start over?”

She gritted her teeth. “Seriously?” she said. “You have nothing to say to me? After all this?”

I took a step towards the three of them. Mackenzie’s backup stepped back, but the captain herself stood her ground, defiant and cold.

“You’re bragging about lapping up my sloppy seconds,” I said, “and crowning yourself queen of a snakepit that will turn on you just like it turned on me. And while you’ve been busy with all your little schemes and plots, you know what I’ve been doing, Mackenzie?” I leaned in close, so only she could hear me. “Getting the absolute best dick of my entire life.”

I left her there, sputtering. I was still furious with her; it’d taken all my self-control not to slap her entire makeup job off her stupid slutty face. But it had felt damn good, finding a way to make her feel powerless even after she’d taken everything from me.

By the time history class rolled around that day, I’d already made up my mind about how the rest of my own day was going to go.

“Mr. Dominguez,” I sighed. “I’m not feeling well. I need to go to the nurse’s office. Is it okay if Scottie walks me?”

Scottie’s changes hadn’t gone unnoticed by our classmates. Even after the first day, I’d caught some people eyeing him. But those were small enough to be easily explained—maybe he’d just combed his hair for once, or finally found a shirt that actually fit him. The boy sitting next to me now, though, was five inches taller and built like a top athlete, even if he’d never seen the inside of our school’s fieldhouse.

Good, I thought. I wanted them to notice him. Especially for what I was about to do next.

Just as Scottie led me through the door, I made sure to clearly and obviously slip my hand into his. The door hissed shut behind us, but I heard enough muttering to know my plan had been a success. Within fifteen minutes, the entire school would know that I had a new boy in my life. And even more importantly, they would all be asking each other: who the fuck was he?

“Wait, this isn’t the way to the nurse’s station,” Scottie said.

“No,” I agreed. “It’s the way to the parking lot. I’m cutting school, and you’re gonna cut it with me.”

He hesitated, but only for a moment. He smiled, then opened the door for me. “That sounds really great.”

“I know it does,” I said. “Now, come on. You can drive me, but we’ll take my car.”

Expertly, he caught the keys when I tossed them. “Yes, Chloe.” He hit the ignition button, and fifty feet away my red Lexus purred to life. “What do you want to do with our day?”

“Oh, you know,” I said. “Hit the mall again. See a movie. Get some lunch. Lay out by my pool. Spend some time lifting in the gym. And in between all those things,” I added, “you’re gonna fuck me raw.”

We were halfway to the mall when I slid open the zipper of his jeans, pulled his cock out of his designer briefs, and started sucking on it. We were in the back of an empty movie theater when I pulled my thong aside and climbed on top of his hard dick. We were out on the pool deck when I tore his speedos off him and he held me up and pounded me against a wall. We were downstairs in the gym when he held up my whole body just so he could get a better angle to eat my pussy.

When we went back upstairs, I watched him do push-ups for me, the sunlight glistening off his striated back. On Monday, that same back had been smooth as a spoon. Now, I could see the coiling and stretching of each individual muscle under his glowing tan skin. I could see the way his ass muscles tensed under the shiny black fabric of his speedo. I could luxuriate in fantasies of how strong that back was, and what that strength could do for me...what it could do to me.

With a gasp, I plunged three fingers into my sopping wet cunt. We’d fucked barely twenty minutes ago, but already I was ready to go again.

“Scottie,” I gasped. God, it was so hot how immediately he listened to me. I spread my legs for him, my pussy on display. “Take care of me.”

He rose, already sliding his briefs down. They were spandex, but his new muscles were already so big that they already stretched the fabric to its absolute limit. And then they were just a small black puddle at his feet, and my perfect fucktoy stood naked before me, his nine-inch iron cock ready to get to work.

Again he plunged himself into me and sighed: “Yes, Chloe.”