The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

THURSDAY

Even though I wanted to, I couldn’t play hooky for the rest of the week. But it was so hard to focus on literally anything but getting fucked, especially when the option was there for me to get fucked so hard, and so well, exactly the way I wanted to.

I hadn’t programmed the nanobots to turn Scottie into the world’s greatest lover, but he’d managed to figure that out all on his own. Suggestibility meant that he would do what I told him, when I told him to do it. But he’d always had an intuition about me, and now it paid off in spades. Increasingly, I didn’t even have to tell him what to do. He knew just what rhythms to hit, what places to aim for, and he wouldn’t stop until I was satisfied. It was everything I could have wanted.

Well, not everything. The envious looks on everyone’s faces were also something I’d wanted.

And now I had those, too.

The Scottie I walked in with today was even bigger than he’d been yesterday. He was just shy of six feet now, and he’d packed on enough mass to look like a linebacker. His massive shoulders strained his collared shirt, and his heaving pecs pulled its buttons as tight as they could go without bursting. His face had grown angular and handsome, and his thick black hair was pulled back into a tight bun that I found so fucking rugged and sexy.

I’d made sure that I looked as irresistible as possible, too. I’d gone for a skintight red dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves that made no secret of my perfect tits and firm, rounded ass. If I’d come to history class dressed like this before, it would’ve made the old Scottie cream his pants right at his desk. But the new and improved Scottie had gone up to my bedroom that morning to help zip me into it.

Up ahead, I saw them: Mackenzie and Trent. The two of them were standing next to each other, holding hands but staring right at me.

No, I thought. Staring at us.

Their jaws were both hanging. Trent was sizing up Scottie, obviously wondering if he could take him. Mackenzie was glaring at me with an expression that said How fucking dare you.

I smirked at her with fiery red lips. And then, with a little fuck you glance at Trent, I grabbed Scottie by his collar, pulled him down to me, and gave him the deepest, most passionate kiss I could get away with while there were teachers around.

My eyes were closed as I swirled my tongue around Scottie’s, but I could hear the gasps and whoops from all our classmates around us. We weren’t just two kids making out in a hallway; we were a spectacle. Two top-shelf hotties using their bodies for exactly what I’d designed them to do. I heard the telltale snapshot noise of peoples’ phones, and made sure to slip a hand into Scottie’s back pocket to cup his steel-hard ass. Why not push this all as far as it could go? It wasn’t like there was any reason for me to stop.

All day long, I was bombarded with texts asking for deets, and I took great pleasure in leaving them all on Read. When girls sidled up to me in class to try and ask me in person, I gave them my most mysterious smirk and said nothing. And in history class, I made sure he and I made the most obvious show of arriving and leaving together. I drank in all the envy I could feel from everyone else. It was sweeter than anything in my mom’s liquor cabinet.

“Why are you hunching like that?” I asked him as we walked together after class. He held my hand, while his other effortlessly palmed both my books and his.

“I’m not used to all these stares,” said Scottie. Sure enough, he was getting eyes from everywhere. I couldn’t blame them; I’d programmed the nanites to turn him into a straight hottie. Oh, Trent, I thought to myself. You have no idea what you could’ve had…

“Well, you need to get used to it,” I said simply. “You’re a hot, sexy boy with powerful muscles and a huge cock. Of course people are going to look at you. They’re imagining something only I get to actually know about: what it’s like to fuck you.”

“That’s the thing, babe,” Scottie said. “It feels weird to be this. I don’t ever remember being able to see the top of my own locker, or putting up a 250 bench. When I’m with you, it all makes sense, but I just feel...I don’t know. It’s something I can’t wrap my head around.”

“And you shouldn’t worry about it,” I said firmly. “I told you that you needed to be the hottest boy in school to keep me. You worked hard. You achieved your goal. Now you get to enjoy your reward: me, and the jealousy of everyone who sees you. Isn’t that all you need? To be the ultimate stud? To be the biggest, strongest boy this school’s ever seen? To stick that tool wherever I tell you to, and fuck me like you were born to do it?”

For just a moment, he looked as if he might have more to say on the subject. But then, something shone in his eyes, like he was making a decision. And sure enough, he smiled at me. “Yes, Chloe.”

I grinned back up at him. “Good.” I leaned in closer. “I wore a special thong today. The red lace one.”

His eyes widened with excitement. An awakening hunger dawned in the way he looked at me in this downright indecent dress.

Gently, my fingers grazed his cock through his jeans. “I can’t wait for you to rip it off me with your teeth.”

His big, strong hands started to paw at my dress. For just a moment, I was tempted. How fucking hot would it be to walk down the hallway together right now, one of his powerful fingers ramming into my cunt as I tried to keep it together? It would absolutely get me expelled, which would make all my planning worthless. But it would almost be a worthwhile trade, just to drop the pretense that I wanted to do anything but fuck my growing stud.

So I spent the rest of the day distracted, imagining that cock tearing through me. I fantasized about Scottie’s new strength as he used it to hold me in place so he could really get as deep into me as possible, bottoming out with each stroke. Through class after class, my brain fixated on how he would take those big, strong hands—hands powerful enough to fuck up anyone—and use them to gently tease my nipples until they were diamond hard. He didn’t just fuck me. I was a goddess, and he worshipped at the altar of my cunt.

At the end of the school day, I found him again in a public hallway and made sure to give him the wettest, deepest, most sensual kiss I could get away with. When we broke apart, I savored the looks on everyone’s faces, especially my former squadmates like Tasha. I couldn’t concern myself too deeply with what they all thought, though; I had gone entirely too long without the fucking I richly deserved.

We didn’t even leave the school parking lot this time. Instead of letting him get into the driver’s seat, I pulled him into the backseat of my Lexus, my dress already half-undone. He was hasty to follow suit, stripping down to a pair of sapphire bikini briefs I’d picked out specifically for the way they emphasized his cock. Greedily, I drank him in. He was almost done with his growth now, but there was still a little more for me to look forward to.

When he fucked me this time, it was brutal and urgent in a way he’d never been before. There was a primal feel to the way he gripped me and thrust into my wet cunt. It gave our sex an alluringly dangerous feel. Here was a huge, powerful guy who was strong enough to break me in two if he wanted. And because I was the one with all the power, he was going to use exactly as much force as I told him to. A beast on a long leash. When I finally came, screaming his name into his ear, I felt my nails break skin as I scratched them across his hard-muscled back.

But he only picked up speed as orgasms continued to roll through my sexy, athletic body. “Chloe,” he grunted as his huge dick rammed in and out of me, in and out of me. “I—love—fuck!

His whole body seized up, every sweaty muscle flexing at once. The sight of it was enough to send me right back into another orgasm, even as I felt his rod fill me with his cum. For a long moment after, I just lay there, gasping for air as I felt the aftershocks of pleasure running through my whole body. But once I scraped together enough breath to talk again, I asked: “Did you just say you love me?”

In his new, big body, Scottie looked adorable when he was being bashful. He nodded once. “Yeah.”

I reached up and caressed his angular face with my hand, before letting it slip down to his swollen traps and iron-hard pecs. “Of course you do,” I said with a smile. “How could you not?” He scooted aside and sat up as I reached for my dress. The red lace thong, I’d get later. I nodded to the driver’s seat and started to shrug my dress back on. “Let’s go.”

I don’t know what made his clothes cling so tightly when he put them back on: the sweat we’d worked up, or his big, strong muscles. “Yes, Chloe.”

When he got out of the car, I caught sight of all the people staring at my fogged-up tinted windows. It was hard to see inside, but no one watching would have any doubts about what we’d just been up to.

I stayed in the backseat as Scottie took his place in the driver’s seat. “Where to?”

“Take us home,” I sighed, leaning back in my seat. “I’m not finished with you yet.”

* * *

Scottie was dozing after another round of raw, wild fucking. I had a king size bed, but somehow he seemed to fill up so much of it just by himself. When I wrapped myself around him, I savored the warm steel of his muscles, feeling them tense and relax as he breathed.

Our clothes were scattered all over my floor, as was everything else that had been on my desk, dresser, and vanity. If there was a flat surface or blank wall to be found, I’d made him fuck me on it. When he woke up, I’d get him to pick it all up for me.

I had to admit, even asleep he was sexy. When I looked at him lying there with his handsome face relaxed and his long hair undone, all I could think about was the sheer, overwhelming power that lay dormant beneath my sheets. The thought that I had been the one to tame that power and make it all mine...my exhaustion was the only reason I wasn’t waking him up for another round.

A sharp buzzing noise hit my ear. I snatched up my phone right away, expecting it to be one of my parents or something. My mom was in New York for a launch and my dad always worked late, so we’d more or less had the house to ourselves all week as long as Scottie left early enough. If my dad was on his way home, we would have to move fast; his office wasn’t very far from here.

But it wasn’t my mom. It wasn’t my dad. It was that little scared-of-her-own-shadow bitch, Tasha.

I toyed with the idea of just letting it ring. She wouldn’t be surprised by that reaction; she probably expected it from me.

But I had been waiting for a call like this from one of the squad. And if it had to come from anyone, at least it came from the one who had bothered to warn me.

“Tasha,” I said. “This is quite a surprise.”

“I’ve known Scottie since we were, like, babies.” Her voice quivered with fear—which, good, it should have—but she was surprisingly steady as she spoke to me. “His family’s friends with mine. There’s nothing in any corner of his family, no genes that could have made him into...into that.”

I glanced over at Scottie in mild surprise. That was some new information. But then again, it wasn’t like I’d thought to ask for it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I sighed. “I just have a good eye for boys, that’s all. I saw potential in Scottie. And would you look at that? I was rewarded, while the rest of you overlooked him. Goes to show why no one should ever bet against Chloe Carmichael.”

“No, Chloe,” Tasha said with surprising force. “He didn’t go through some kind of magic puberty or whatever. I know he didn’t. You did something to him.”

My grip tightened on my phone, but I kept my voice pleasant and even. “What could I have possibly done? I’m not a witch, Tash, even if you bitches did try to burn me.”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I don’t know, okay? But I know you did something.”

Patiently, I waited.

“And I want you to do it for me,” she finished.

A wicked grin spread across my face as my trap finally sprang shut.

“Let’s say I was about to do something about your dear Reggie,” I said, eyeing the sleeping stud next to me. “In that scenario, a favor like that would probably come with some pretty serious strings attached. So tell me: what strings are you willing to dangle?”

She named exactly the price I knew she would.

My grin stretched wider. “Done,” I said. “But if you don’t hold up your end, trust me: I can make this very, very bad for all of you.”

And then I hung up and pulled the covers off my gloriously toned naked body and strutted over to my closet. It was full of all kinds of scandalous outfits to show off my nano-perfection: tiny skirts, tight dresses, sheer tops, and a truly bottomless supply of thongs. But for this errand, I was going to need something more understated.

In my full-length mirror, I saw Scottie stir in bed behind me. “Babe…?”

“Great timing,” I said, pulling out an unassuming white sweater. Or at least, it was unassuming when it wasn’t perfectly hugging my huge tits and pinched waist. But compared to my usual outfits, it wasn’t nearly as extra. “Get dressed. We’re gonna visit my dad’s office.”

His huge frame made my whole bed groan as he sat up and rose. So fucking hot, It hought as I eyed him in my mirror.

He started to pull on his jeans. “Yes, Chloe.”