The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

FRIDAY

The salmon ladder clanged as my powerhouse boyfriend climbed his way up it.

The salmon ladder was a perennial challenge for the boys who lifted at our school. It was a bar stretched across a multilevel rack. The idea was that you were supposed to do a pull-up, then use your sheer core strength to jump the bar up a level before doing another pull-up. As far as I knew, no boy had ever actually made it to the top. But Scottie was much, much more than a boy now.

He was shirtless, wearing only his tight grey shorts. They’d been alluring on him before; now, they might as well have been body paint. It looked like a three-way race between his glutes, his quads, and his cock to see what part of him would tear them to shreds first.

I watched with greedy lust as he expertly climbed his way up the ladder with each pull-up, every super-defined muscle working in unison. His biceps were now thicker than my head, his shoulders were more than double their original width, and his abs were a perfectly symmetrical eight-pack with an adonis belt I couldn’t keep my eyes off of. I’d been up all night working, but even I could be awake for this.

With a clang, he reached the top level. But instead of just dropping from there, he swung himself forward and launched into a graceful, perfect backflip before landing adroitly right in front of me. When he straightened up, he loomed over me. He had gone from three inches shorter than me to seven inches taller—nearly a foot of growth in four days. And by now, he didn’t look anything like a high school athlete anymore. He looked like a competition-ready bodybuilder, his tanned, smooth skin showing off every single huge muscle he’d built.

Well. That I had built for him.

I had him bend me over against one of the gym’s mirrored walls so I could look at concentration on his face as he pounded my needy pussy from behind. I licked my lips between moans as I watched his abs flex and relax with each thrust. All twelve inches of him slid easily in and out of me, so wet was I with desire. And when we came, it was together, his moans mingling with my screams as he filled me with his hot, sticky cum.

He carried me to the showers again, and this time it felt truly effortless for him. He just scooped me right up into his arms, then hauled me over his shoulder like some kind of barbarian. Dutifully, he washed me off, making sure to finger me while he did it. And afterwards, I let him dress me for the day. My outfit was going to be a statement: you, and fuck, not in that order.

I nodded to his backpack. “You know what you have to do?”

He nodded. “Yes, Chloe.”

“Good.” I ran a hand over his t-shirt, feeling the armor-like muscle underneath it. “I’m counting on you, Scottie. Do this for me, and we’ll have everything.”

“I won’t let you down.” His sexy brown eyes burned with intensity.

I kissed him deeply, resisting the temptation to undo the outfits we’d just put on. But then we split up: him to enact my plan, me to face my destiny.

Once again, I got stares as I walked down the hallway. But this time, it wasn’t because of who I was with; it was because of what I was wearing. Typically, Fridays were a special day for cheerleaders; we were supposed to wear our uniforms and show our spirit to the whole school. And this week was especially important, since it was Homecoming week. I knew somewhere else in the school, the squad was having a morning practice. But once they heard about me, they were going to come running.

You see, I wasn’t supposed to be wearing the uniform anymore, since I’d been kicked off the squad. But I’d thought about that for two seconds and decided on a better idea: to do whatever the fuck I wanted, because I was Chloe Carmichael.

I looked good in everything, but no outfit loved my body quite like my cheer uniform. I’d sneakily hemmed it to show off just a bit more midriff and leg than everyone else’s, but I didn’t need the help. The top clung alluringly to my breasts, and I’d put in a shiny silver navel piercing just to make sure everyone was looking at my perfect abs. The girls had to wear sneakers, but I didn’t have any routines later, so I’d swapped mine out for some chunky heels. I’d made myself into a mockery of my old squad, and also every boy’s wet dream.

I made sure to mind my own business, but I didn’t have to wait long at all. Within five minutes, the entire varsity squad showed up. I looked at all of them: cute girls in uniforms that I’d helped fundraise for, but none of them hot like me. I really had been holding up that entire squad by myself. No wonder they hated me now.

Mackenzie was at their head. “What the fuck are you wearing?” she snarled.

“Don’t you like it?” I said with a teasing smile. “I thought it was a cute Friday look.”

“Take that the fuck off right now.” She jerked a finger at the door. “Go home and change your outfit. You aren’t on the squad anymore. You’re pathetic. Get over yourself.”

“I’ve had a lot of run-ins with the school dress code,” I said, putting a manicured hand on my hip. “I know it pretty well by now. And there’s no rule that says only members of the cheer squad are allowed to wear cheer uniforms.”

“There are other rules,” Mackenzie said. “You lost. Stop trying to cling to this, Chloe. It’s fucking sad.”

“I’m not taking it off,” I said with a shrug. “The only way you’re getting it off me is if you come over and tear it off. And if you did that, all that would happen is that everyone here would see how much hotter I am than you.” I enjoyed the look she got when I said that. “You know if our positions were reversed, I would absolutely tear that uniform off you. I’d have my girls hold you down and I’d do it myself. But you wouldn’t dare, because you ain’t shit. Now get out of my way.”

For a moment, I wondered if I’d actually pushed her into doing it. There was something furious looking behind Mackenzie’s eyes, and it looked like I might have actually unlocked it.

But then it passed. She stepped back. “Let’s go, girls,” she sniffed. “We’ve been wasting our time with this has-been.” And as one, the entire squad trooped back towards the gym where they were doing their morning practice. I watched them all go, a smile on my face.

* * *

I skipped out on the pep rally, just like I knew I would skip out on the game later tonight. Trent would be playing, and I hoped someone from the visiting team knocked him into next week.

I was tempted to have Scottie take me to my place again so we could do all our greatest hits: lying out by the pool, lifting in the basement gym, finding new and exciting places to fuck each other like animals. But instead of that, I said, “Take me to yours. I want to see where you live.”

He stiffened, and not in the way that I liked.

“What is it?” I said.

“It’s just that...my place is small,” said Scottie. “My family doesn’t have much. Compared to what you have, it’s...it’s embarrassing.”

That wasn’t surprising to hear. I’d been outside his apartment complex a few times now. It wasn’t like I expected him to have Buckingham Palace hidden away in there.

“Take me anyway,” I said. When he hesitated again, I leaned forward from the backseat where I sat. “I’m not dating your apartment, Scottie. I’m dating you. If you weren’t good enough for me, would I have chosen you?”

He thought that over for a moment. “No,” he conceded.

“Damn right.” I saw my eyes flash in the rearview mirror. “I get to have my pick of any boy in this school. If I chose you, it’s because I want what you have. Even if you don’t think it’s much.” It came out kinder than I’d meant it to, but I didn’t necessarily hate that. “Now, come on. Drive. I don’t want to be hear when everyone arrives for the big game.”

He put the car in drive. “Yes, Chloe.”

* * *

Scottie’s apartment really was small. He was an only child, and his mom worked around the clock, so at least it didn’t feel too crowded when the two of us made our way inside. I noted how carefully Scottie had to navigate the narrow front hallway, and the clutter of furniture waiting for us in the main room. Clearly, I thought, his parents didn’t have my mom’s flair for decor.

“My mom gets off her shift in another hour,” Scottie said. “We’re good until then.”

“Dad?” I said idly, noting the lack of him in all the pictures on the walls.

“Dead. Before I was born. I never knew him. Let me get you something to drink.”

I let him pour me a soda I had absolutely zero intention of drinking. The nanites made it so my body burned calories fast, but even they couldn’t save me from ugly stained teeth. “Did you do the thing?” I said.

“Of course.” He took a seat on the couch next to me, and I was struck by how fucking huge he was. This couch was probably one he’d sat on every day for years of his life, and it had never had to accommodate a weight like this from him. Hell, the outfit I’d bought him probably cost more than the whole thing, cushions and all. “I took care of it, just like you asked. What was that stuff?”

“Nothing for you to worry about.” I wasn’t really paying attention to him; I really only had eyes for the stiff cock stuffed into his designer jeans. That was why I almost didn’t hear the next question he asked.

“Is it the same stuff you used on me?”

Slowly, I looked up at him. He was peering down at me with a curious, open face. “What are you talking about?” I said.

“Come on, Chloe.” He gestured to his superhero physique. “Even if my memories are kind of hazy, I remember that I didn’t look like this on Monday. The kid in the pictures on these walls...it doesn’t add up. I haven’t even figured out what I’m going to tell my mom. I’ve been avoiding her when she’s home from her shifts, so I don’t have to answer questions I don’t know myself.”

I frowned. I’d guessed we would have to have this conversation at some point or another. I had just hoped it would be farther down the line. “When did you figure it out?”

“I suspected it from the beginning,” said Scottie. “But last night’s trip to your dad’s laboratories confirmed it for me. I wasn’t sure if we were picking up the same stuff you’d used on me or something else, but I knew that this all had something to do with that tech.”

“Fine, you caught me,” I sighed. “They’re nanobots. You program them and they reshape your tissue.” I bit my perfect plump lip, then said fuck it. “I first used them on myself. A fourteenth birthday present.” I gestured to my body, on full display in the erotic parody that was my cheer uniform. “They even work on neural tissue, to help people recover from brain damage.”

“...or to make them better at listening?” Scottie said.

For the first time, I felt the barest worry. I still had the leash, but there was no mistaking the amount of power that his sexy new body held. “Don’t try anything,” I warned him. “I can understand if you’re pissed, but you can’t do anything to hurt me, and you won’t like what happens if you try.”

He did a double-take: a weird thing to see in a guy so huge. “Hurt you? Babe, why would I do that?”

“Well, let’s see,” I said. “I rewrote your genes without your permission and slowly turned you into a walking, talking sex toy who does whatever I want him to. Usually, people aren’t so hot on that.”

“Before you noticed me, I was nothing,” Scottie said. “People wouldn’t even look at me. I hated it at school. The only thing that made it worth going every day was getting to look at you for a period. I knew you’d never notice me, but the fantasy was enough to keep me going. So for you to actually choose me? To remake me into the kind of guy I went to bed every night dreaming of becoming? Chloe, I’ll do whatever you want for the rest of your life. It’s the least I can do to repay you for making me somebody.”

I sat there, shocked. This...had gone surprisingly well.

“I don’t care that you’re using me to get over Trent,” he went on. “I don’t care that you didn’t ask me before you did this. I don’t care that there’s almost nothing of the old Scottie left. I hated that kid. He sucked. He never did anything for himself. But this guy?” He flexed his muscles, and I heard a seam on his shirt actually rip. A hot twinge shot through my pussy at the sound. “This Scottie can do anything.”

My breathing was sharp. “Keep flexing,” I said. “Show me how big you are.”

He grinned and stood up. “Yes, Chloe.” He began to show me, letting me drink in the sight of his shirt plastered against his muscles. And the more he moved, the louder the ripping noises became. And eventually, as he turned to give me a full-bore view of his twin bicep peaks, his shirt finally gave way. A huge tear erupted through the chest of his shirt, his pecs and abs bursting into my view.

I was on my feet in a heartbeat. “Babe,” I whispered. “Do me right the fuck now.”

I let him take me from behind again, like he had this morning. There was something so thrilling about feeling him loom above me. Just thinking about his power and control made me spark with pleasure. And it didn’t hurt that I could feel every inch of his footlong cock as he rammed it into me over and over again. I didn’t bother stifling my cries when I came; I wanted the entire building to know just how good I was getting fucked by my boyfriend. And I came two more times before he finally did.

After we were done, I lazed on top of him, feeling his big, powerful breaths beneath me. He had truly completed his transformation. Scottie, the scrawny nerd who had stolen glances at me in history class, was no more. Now, he was a broad-chested, strong-armed, horse-cocked stud who was absolutely devoted to his queen. He had become the only partner I ever needed. The only thing he had ever wanted to be.

Next to my hand, I felt his cock start to stir again. I glanced down, and smiled greedily at its thick, veiny length. “Lie back, babe,” I whispered.

Scottie ran a hand through his long, glossy hair as he lay back with a sigh of pleasure. “Yes, Chloe.”