The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

Chapter 6

by Pariah

SATURDAY

The Homecoming dance was never just about the dance. You and your friends were supposed to form Homecoming groups, make joint dinner reservations, and dine out together dressed in your best. Then you would roll up to the dance together, making grand entrances when your cars rolled up. I had made plans with some girls from the squad to eat out at Amuse-Bouche, a French place where all the menu items had too many vowels, and then arrive in the back of a limo. But that whole plan had gone tits-up when the squad had turned on me, so instead I was just going to do something private with Scottie before I made my final play.

While the girls and their dates were across town snacking on foie gras and pissaladiere, I walked into a tapas place on Scottie’s arm. I was wearing a strapless, backless amethyst dress slit nearly to my hip, complete with a white gold necklace that shone all the brighter on the canvas of my smooth dark skin. My chest was practically spilling out of it with each step I took, which was very much the desired effect.

Like a proper gentleman, Scottie led me to our table and pulled out my chair for me. It was his first time wearing a suit, let alone a custom-tailored one, but he wore it well. It had been a rush job, freshly picked up from the mall tailor’s shop that afternoon, since no off-the-rack suit would ever fit over muscles like his. But the little old Chinese woman there had done good work. The shark-grey cotton was sharply cut, and his purple silk tie was an echo of my exquisite dress. With his hair tied up in a rugged bun, he cut quite the dashing figure.

Rather than across, we sat next to each other. And as the waiter brought us course after course of colorful, sumptuous tastes of Spain, I felt Scottie’s big hand stray up from my bare thigh. He slipped his fingers under my dress, then shot a look my way. And when I nodded, he slid them up further, pulling aside my silky g-string to find my cunt already wet for him.

It took all our self-control not to fuck like rabbits when we got into the back of the limo I’d reserved for the night. We had to stay looking perfect for the dance, though, and there was no way my hair or makeup would survive a sweaty session with this stud on top of me. So the whole way there I lazily stroked his hard cock through his suit pants, fantasizing about what we would do once this was all over.

By the time we arrived, most of the senior class was already at the dance. But even though the party was in full swing, eyes immediately swiveled to me and Scottie as we walked through the door. I knew, for one thing, that my dress was a hell of a lot more daring than any of the other girls’, even the hottest ones. But even more than that, I could see how many glances lingered on Scottie. And who could blame them? He looked like a movie star on the red carpet. Even in the low light, it was obvious what he was packing under his suit. And there was no question about it: he was mine, all mine.

“Chloe.” I turned to find Tasha there, wearing a low-cut dress whose cream color was all wrong for her pale skin. Still, I had to admit: she was looking pretty hot in it. Far more interesting, though, was her boyfriend Reggie, a tall and lanky basketball star. He’d never had the mass of a football player. But I noticed that his suit fit him oddly, even adjusting for the fact that most boys didn’t know how to wear a suit. It looked a little tight in the shoulders of the jacket. His top buttons looked as if they were stretching his shirt a little bit. And the pockets of his pants were bowed instead of flat, as if they were suddenly accommodating more of his hips than usual.

“Hey there, Tash,” I said with a mischievous grin. “And Reggie, good to see you. You’ve met Scottie, right?”

“Sure.” Reggie put a hand forward. “You’re looking good, man. Looks like you really took to lifting, huh? I had a real good session yesterday. I still feel great about it.”

Scottie returned the handshake firmly, and I was pleased to see a twinge in Reggie’s face when Scottie squeezed a bit harder than either boy had expected. “Yeah, it’s done a lot for me.”

As the two of them started to lapse into boy talk, I pulled Tasha aside. “So?” I asked. “Do I have a satisfied customer?”

Her pale cheeks flushed. “Very.”

I glanced over where a group of the squad had gathered, all of them dressed their best. Their boyfriends milled around awkwardly. “All of them?”

She nodded and tugged at the top hem of her dress, where it gently dug into the swell of her chest. “I still don’t know what you did, but a deal’s a deal. Your crown is safe from Mackenzie.”

I sized her up for a moment, then nodded. “Make sure he gets plenty of exercise,” I said. “Trust me, you’ll like the results.” And then I swept away from her, allowing Scottie to take me by the elbow and lead me out onto the dance floor.

Though the wheels were turning in my head, I let it all fall by the wayside as I led him in one steamy, passionate dance after another. Others around us were just grinding, but we were on a different level. When we danced, it was athletic, controlled, and elegant. I had years of dance practice, and Scottie was good at following my lead. With a good beat behind us, it was a lethal combination.

“I didn’t program you to dance,” I said after our fourth or fifth song together. A few of the other couples out on the floor were starting to get tired, but not us. I knew he and I both had the endurance to last much, much longer.

A shrug went through his huge shoulders. “You didn’t have to,” he said. “You just had to tell me what to do.”

I grinned up at him, and sensuously wiped some sweat from his brow. “Dip me,” I whispered.

“Yes, Chloe,” he said, as his handsome face fell away from me and a strong hand planted itself on the small of my back.

As a slow dance faded out, the vice principal stepped out onto the stage. “Alright!” she said bracingly, while below her the dancing came to a dead stop. “Let’s have the members of our Homecoming Court come on up to the stage, so we can crown this year’s Homecoming King and Queen!”

I scowled up at her; I’d been enjoying myself. But I couldn’t be too mad; at last, it was time for me to make my big move.

I made my way up to the stage as the entire school cheered for us. There were three other girls waiting onstage, and four boys. One of them was Trent, dressed up in the sharp blue suit I’d helped pick out for him. He stood there awkwardly as he drifted between me and Mackenzie, who was wearing a navy sheath dress to match with her stolen date. But an impatient flash of her eyes brought him to heel, and so I had to stand next to Colin, a lacrosse player I’d maybe said three words to in my entire life.

“Alright!” the vice principal said again. I wondered what decisions she’d made, that this was how she had to spend one Saturday night every year. “Voting was close, so great job to everyone onstage tonight! Truly, you represent the best our school has to offer!”

Mackenzie glared over at me. I smiled placidly at her, unconcerned.

“Your Homecoming King...is Trent McCallister!”

No surprise there. There was a reason I’d chosen him before he’d been stupid enough to cheat on me. He flashed a big, winning smile to the crowd before striding across the stage to receive his waiting crown and scepter. He held one aloft and put on the other, and the school greeted its new king with a chorus of cheers.

“And your Homecoming Queen...” the vice principal said, looking a her printout, “...is Mackenzie Huang!”

More cheers as Mackenzie flashed me the ugliest, smuggest grin her horsey face could stretch to produce. But amid the cheers and applause, I heard one person yell, “No!” When I looked down, I saw a horrified Tasha rounding on the rest of the squad, who were all snickering at her. She looked up at me, helpless and scared.

I just stood there and kept my cool.

“How’s it feel?” Mackenzie said with a smirk as she strode past me. She threw her arms wide for a big, theatrical hug. It was a good performance; our rivalry had been the whole narrative driving the vote. Seeing us do that would close off the thread for the whole school. “How’s it feel to lose everything, all because you just had to be such a bitch all the time?”

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. “It feels like…” I grinned over her shoulder, right where she couldn’t see me. “...it feels like you should give me the crown instead.”

“Yes, Chloe.” Her whole body froze as I hugged her. “Wait, what did I just…?”

I broke apart from her. “Go on,” I said, nodding to where the sparkly silver tiara lay waiting. “Give me the crown and the queendom.”

She blinked. Blinked again. And for a moment, I wondered if Scottie hadn’t managed to give her enough of a dose yesterday morning, when he’d snuck into the auxiliary gym and spiked her water bottle.

But then she said it again, those magic words I loved so much: “Yes, Chloe.” She went over to the cushion and picked up the tiara. But the school’s cheers turned to gasps of surprise and then delight when, instead of crowning herself, she walked over and placed it on my head instead.

Down below me, the squad’s jeers had turned to shock, even horror. Tasha looked up at me like she was seeing me for the very first time. I grinned back down at her, satisfied.

And behind her, standing a full head taller and watching me with complete devotion, was Scottie.

Trent approached me. “Hey,” he said, “what the hell is going—?”

“Go down there and give that crown to Scottie right fucking now, you pencil-dicked piece of shit,” I said.

“Ms. Carmichael—!” said the vice principal, even as Trent stiffened up and said, “Yes, Chloe.”

And that was how I came to be dancing with Scottie while the whole school looked on. A crown on his head, a crown on mine.

“So it worked, then?” Scottie said.

I shared a private, wicked smile with him. “You did good, babe,” I said. I leaned up to whisper: “I’m gonna let you take my ass tonight for that.”

His whole face lit up with surprise. “You ready?” he asked me.

“Of course,” I said. His grip on me tightened, and suddenly I wasn’t on the ground anymore. He had lifted me effortlessly into the air, my weight no match for his awesome strength. He held me overhead, my dress dangling alluringly from my long, toned legs. Everyone watching gasped, and then applauded as he set me back down. Grinning madly, I pulled him in for a kiss that could’ve very well gotten us both expelled.

It was only a few minutes later that I finally got pulled aside by Mackenzie and the rest of the cheer squad. When they approached, Scottie made to step into their path. But I held up a hand. “It’s okay, babe,” I said. “I made these bitches who they are. They can’t hurt me.”

He nodded once, and then stepped back. Hell of a boy. Helping me pull off my dirty scheme was good enough to offer him back access, but listening was almost as good, if only because of how rare it was in a boy.

There were over a dozen girls on the senior squad, and they herded me into the girls’ bathroom. Other girls were already in there, checking their makeup or excitedly talking about their nights, but when she arrived Mackenzie sent them all away with a snap of her fingers. And once the door swung shut and I was alone with my old squad, she rounded on me.

“I don’t know what the fuck you did to me up there,” she snarled, “but that is my crown, and you’re going to give it to me.”

“If it’s yours, then why did you give it to me when I asked?” I said mildly. Over Mackenzie’s shoulder, I could see Tasha staring at me, her pretty blue eyes wide with anxiety.

“You did...I don’t know, something!” Mackenzie said. “The others told me what you were promising. Boyfriend upgrades, in exchange for their Homecoming Queen votes. I don’t know how you were gonna do it, but it doesn’t matter now. We let you parade around and make fun of us all week long out of respect for your pain or whatever, but you’ve taken it too far.” She drew herself up, straight-backed. “Girls, take the tiara from Chloe.”

“No, girls,” I said loudly as a few stepped towards me. “Stay right where you are.”

Every single girl in the bathroom froze. “Yes, Chloe,” came the chorus of replies. As it echoed off the bathroom walls, they all looked at each other with surprise and confusion. The only one who didn’t seem confused anymore was Tasha, and I noted that she stayed quiet.

“Girls,” I said loudly, “I know you voted the other day to kick me off the squad and replace me with Mackenzie as team captain. But I also know that you’ve had a couple days to think it over. I’m the girl who built this squad. I picked all of you. Every win we’ve had this season is because of my choreography, leadership, and focus. I was always the only person who could lead this squad. So all of you, vote Mackenzie off the squad and me back onto it...in the position I deserve.”

And the chorus rose again: “Yes, Chloe.”

Mackenzie looked around in horror as every girl’s arm immediately shot into the air. She turned this way and that in disbelief as her closest friends and allies all backed my play. The last one she turned to was Tasha, whose own corsaged wrist raised just a little bit slower than everyone else’s. But with her hand up, it was a unanimous vote.

And then Mackenzie noticed the kicker: that her own hand had gone up, too.

“Leave us, Mackenzie,” I said, folding my arms. “We’re done with you now.”

“Y-yes, Chloe,” she said, and then turned and ran out of the bathroom as fast as she could.

The rest of my squad all turned to me now, confused and expectant looks in their eyes.

“We have a big season ahead of us,” I said. “And I do have to deal with you all on Monday. But for tonight, why don’t you just enjoy the dance? Enjoy your new and improved boyfriends, while you’re at it. Trust me, they’re only going to get better. Go now.”

“Yes, Chloe,” they all said for the third time, and then they filed out, leaving me alone.

Well. Almost.

“W-what did you do?” Tasha said to me, once the last of them had left. “I thought you were just going to do something to our boyfriends…”

“And I did,” I said. “I made sure to flip the upgrade switch in every boy you were all dating. Over the next few days, they’ll all grow into the kind of boys that members of my squad deserve. You’ll see. But,” I added as she opened her mouth, “I also decided to make some other changes while I was at it.

“You see, I like it when people are loyal, Tash. I like it when they do what I say. And that goes double when the people in question are the squad I built. So I took some steps while the rest of you weren’t looking, and would you look at that? Now I have a squad who will do what I say. And while they’re confused now, the effects mean they won’t think too hard about it. What they will think about, though, is winning. And with what’s going to happen to their bodies, it’s hard to see a season where we lose, ever. We’ll be a squad where every single one of us is a stacked, perfect mega-hottie, all of us marching under the focus of one strong leader.”

Tasha’s eyes went wide. “All of us…?” she gasped. “Does that mean that you did...to me?”

“Not quite.” I laid a hand on her wrist. “You alone were loyal, even when you had every reason not to be. And you gave me a chance to buy my way back, even though I knew it would never happen. So while the others got some strong encouragement to listen to me, you only got the benefits. You’ll see in the next few days. Word of advice,” I added, nodding down at her boobs, which I was certain hadn’t stretched her dress this much when she’d bought it. “Wait until they’re done growing before you bother buying new bras.”

And then I left her there, stunned and staring at herself in the mirror, looking for signs that she’d already begun to change.

I remembered how that had been me, back in the summer between middle and high school. I’d been so desperate to be someone else, someone other than the awkward, chubby girl that my genes had conspired to make me. I’d had the body of a geek, but the soul of a queen, and I’d always known it.

So in the days after my nano dose, I’d watched with glee as the pounds melted off my tummy and thighs, until only toned quads and gently defined abs remained. I’d greedily measured my growing bust every day, even as my old wardrobe became completely unworthy of it. I’d stared hungrily into the mirror, watching my round face shave itself away until what remained was angular and angelic, with plump lips and eyes that could stun a boy into silence. That summer was when I’d developed my shopping habit, and especially my taste in sinful hemlines and exotic underwear. I’d never had a body to show off before. Now that I had one, I wasn’t going to waste a second hiding it from anyone. If Tasha could learn to be as confident as she deserved to be, she had some fun years ahead of her in college.

I found Scottie waiting patiently outside the girls’ room. When his eyes fell on me, his whole face brightened up. “I missed you,” he said as I stepped into his arms.

“I missed you, too,” I said, and I was surprised to realize I meant it. “I’m tired of this dance. Call the driver.”

“Yes, Chloe.”

I didn’t even bother waiting for the limo driver to put up the partition before I started undoing Scottie’s belt and zipper. But I heard the dark glass hiss and click into place by the time I pulled out his thick, footlong cock and expertly wrap my lips around it. He leaned back with a groan, and I felt his powerful thighs squeeze tight around me as he lost himself in the pleasure of feeling the tip of his cock hit the bottom of my throat. That feeling of power only got me hotter and hotter, and it spurred me to take his cock deeper into me, until I was right up to his hilt. I groaned with pleasure, my hand burrowing itself into the folds of my dress so I could bury my fingers in my cunt.

Living in a midsized city meant we didn’t exactly have a Ritz-Carlton, but I’d booked us a suite at the best hotel there was, a sleek new place that tried for “ultra-modern” and mostly landed on “IKEA sale.” We appeared at the front desk, my dress half-off and his suit in disarray, long enough for me to slam down my credit card. And once it was confirmed, Scottie swept me right off my feet and carried me all the way to the elevator, wildly making out with me the whole way.

The moment we got to the room, he tore my dress off me, leaving me in only my heels and a silky violet g-string with an elaborate gold ring just above my tight, firm ass. I turned for him to admire it, making sure to strut all the way to the huge, pristine bed. Alluringly, I lowered myself down onto it. But when Scottie made to follow me, I held up a hand to stop him. He looked at me, confused.

“Strip for me,” I said.

Understanding glinted in his honey-brown eyes. “Yes, Chloe.”

Sensuously, he undid one button after another, gradually revealing to me a chiseled eight-pack and powerful pecs. He slipped his tie off, freeing it from trap muscles that had been threatening to destroy it anyway. His belt came away, and he carefully slid his suit pants down the massive quads that made them look painted on. Now he stood before me in a pair of fiery red bikini briefs that hugged the bulge of his cock in a way that made my mouth water. He let down his hair, and it tumbled past his wide, powerful shoulders. Standing before me was the perfect specimen of male, a feast for my eyes and cunt alike.

I slid my soaking-wet thong off and let it dangle on one elegant finger for a moment before dropping it over the bedside. I got on all fours and presented myself to him, making sure to angle myself towards the mirror so I could see everything. “Now get onto this bed and put that gigantic cock in my perfect ass.”

I felt the whole bed sink a little as it shouldered his huge, powerful, manly frame. I arched my back in pleasure as I felt his lubed dick slide effortlessly into my primed and ready asshole.

And as I let out a moan of pleasure, I heard my perfect stud boyfriend say, “Yes, Chloe.”