The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Chloe

Epilogue

by Pariah

MONDAY

It was a gorgeous spring morning as our car blazed along the freeway with the top down.

The Monday after prom was senior skip day. The school had tried to pretend it was a sanctioned thing, but they couldn’t give us permission to do something if we were going to do it anyway.

It’d been a good year for me. Under my leadership, the cheer squad had gone all the way to state and taken the championship for the first time in our school’s history. None of the competition had even come close to us. Our choreography was crisp and daring, our energy unmatched. And people could hardly fail to notice that every single girl on the varsity squad was an absolute knockout. With looks like ours, we could have been cheering for the NFL, not just high school.

With the state championship, my scholarship was secured. Which was good, since I hadn’t really wanted to pay that much attention to it anyway. While my classmates had killed themselves trying to score high on their SATs or bump their GPA up a decimal, I had spent the year getting absolutely pounded raw.

I grinned just from thinking about being taken by the huge, powerful stud sitting up front in the driver’s seat. How many hundreds of times now had I been pinned in place by those big, strong muscles? How many times had I ridden that thick cock like I owned it? How many times had I looked up into Scottie’s eyes as he lost control, shooting load after load of his cum into a cunt that was just begging for it? At my house, at his apartment, in the weight room, in my car, at house parties...if there was a place we could sneak away to, we’d gone there and fucked until we were both flushed and gasping. I couldn’t think of a better way to have spent my senior year.

And that fall, he’d be moving with me. It had been a little late in the recruitment process for State to throw out a new scholarship for a previously unknown athlete, but they made an exception when they saw Scottie and his incredible body in action.

My grin stretched wider. I wondered if my dad suspected what had become of his work with nanotech. I wondered if he knew what doors it had opened for his little girl. It’d made me a champion cheerleader, and I had a bright future ahead of me once I hung up the poms for good. Magazine covers. Music video shoots. Casting calls. There was no way a body like mine wouldn’t find work.

“I know that smile. What are you smirking about?”

Over the top of my shades, I glanced at the girl next to me. The nanites had darkened Tasha’s hair from strawberry blonde to a fiery red, and turned her pale green eyes into shining emeralds. The airy, short-cut robe she wore over her bikini hid all the other gifts that the nanites had blessed her with, but everyone at the beach was about to spend the whole day appreciating them.

When they got done staring at me, anyway.

“Just thinking about how nicely things work out when you’re the queen.” Casually, I examined my manicure. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

Tasha thought a moment, then nodded. She reached out and placed a hand on the shoulder of the boy riding shotgun with us. When the year started, Reggie hadn’t looked like he lived a double life as a pro wrestler. But a lot could change in a year, and even more could in just four days.

And that wasn’t the only thing to have changed. The night before, the four of us had taken out a hotel room after prom. And while we had each started out with our respective partners, the nanites had turned all of us into toned, strong specimens of perfection that were meant to be glorified through toe-curling orgasms. It had been impossible for us to keep our hands off each other. By the end of the night, Tasha and I had laid back on the same bed, lazily enjoying that just-fucked feeling and running our fingers through each other’s mussed-up hair as our musclebound boyfriends flexed and gave us a show.

“How much longer, babe?” I asked Scottie.

He met my eye in the rearview mirror. “Maybe fifteen minutes.”

I shook my head with a smile. “Get us there in five.”

Around us, the world blurred as he stepped on the gas.

* * *

Because it was the middle of a Monday, the beach was fairly uncrowded. It wasn’t hard at all for the four of us to find a patch of it for ourselves. The few beachgoers that did show up kept their distance, thanks to Scottie and Reggie’s imposing muscles. But thanks to mine and Tasha’s hot little bodies, they also didn’t go that far.

Tasha and I had shrugged off our outer clothes to reveal our outfits for the day. Tasha’s huge new boobs were barely contained by a deep green slingshot bikini that was more like a display shelf than anything else. Her toned, firm ass was on full display in its matching thong bottom, and its plunging neckline revealed the green navel stud I’d encouraged her to get just the weekend before. The wind ruffled her hair in just the right way, so that she almost looked as if she’d rolled right out of bed to come here, still reeking of hot sex.

But even at her best, I was still a few shades hotter. I had broken out my most scandalous suit for the occasion, a purple g-string bikini with golden trim that left my ass, my abs, and most of my tits warmed and bare in the morning sun. I knew I looked like an absolute vision in it, because when Scottie had seen me in it this morning his first act had been to tear it off me.

Our boys were dressed just the way I liked them: barely-there speedos that treated any passerby to an eyeful of their huge, perfectly symmetrical muscular bodies. Reggie had grown into quite the head-turner, but even he couldn’t hold a candle to my Scottie. Even as he did something as normal as shaking out our beach towel, the way his muscles rippled was enough to get every head within a hundred feet snapping his way.

As I eyed him, my head filled with fantasies of what would unfold today. I knew I would spend most of it on this beach, baking in the sun and getting railed by the best cock science could engineer. My cunt, my mouth, my asshole, my swollen tits...none of it was off-limits for my perfect stud. We were going to spend all summer like this: out in the sun, glorifying each other’s flawless bodies and living our lives as the envy of everyone who laid eyes on us.

I crooked a finger at him, then started to undo the back of my bikini top. It only barely stayed on my breasts as I lay facedown on the towel, my toned back and tight, firm ass on display. “I could use some lotion, Scottie,” I said, nodding at the bottle next to me. “Do you know what to do?”

His huge shadow fell over me, and his strong hands began to rub white cream into my deliciously dark skin.

“Yes, Chloe.”