The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE YOGA INSTRUCTOR

Comments and constructive feedback are always appreciated .

It was 9 o’clock in the evening and my last class of the day was starting. It was the intro class and I explained to the new clients what yoga and meditation was, how the classes were structured etc. When I finished my little talk, I told them to close their eyes, to concentrate on their breathing and to go deep inside themselves. I was finally able to check the room properly to see if there was some potential client for my ‘special’ private meditation’s class. Bingo! A young brunette in her early 30’s was struggling to sit still and kept fidgeting. A smile started to spread on my lips when I noticed that the only man in the class was staring at me. I quickly composed myself and continued with the class, slightly annoyed. I was getting tired of having faggots coming to my classes just to stare at me! It was true that I was the typical Latino stud with a really beautiful muscular body full of tattoos, long brown hair and that in a Scandinavian country I was the wet dream of many but no faggot will ever touch me.

At the end of the class, I explained that since meditation was a vital aspect of yoga, I was giving private classes that helped reaching a deeper level of meditation and relaxation. I couldn’t believe my luck when the brunette stayed behind together with the faggot. They seemed to know each other. They introduced themselves and both wanted to book a private class. I booked Sarah for the day after at 8, before she opened her hair salon. As I was tidying up, I started daydreaming about how responsive would Sarah be to my special class. Very early in my carrier of yoga instructor I realized that deep meditation is almost like being in a trance. I quickly learned how to help my ‘subjects’ to transition from deep meditation to being fully hypnotized. Since my clientele was mainly wealthy, bored housewives it didn’t take me long to become extremely popular and rich! With girls like Sarah there was the extra bonus of playing with their bodies. Nothing turns me on more than having a girl under my spell, ready to do whatever I wanted!

By 8,15 Sarah was deeply asleep in front of me! I found it odd that she went under so quick but my lust quietened the questions in my mind. Since I have always been curious to know the girl’s darkest sexual fantasies, I was surprised to know that Sarah was turned on by washing men’s hair, particularly if they had long hair. Every time she did that, she got wet in her pussy. I asked her to imagine that I was in her salon and she was going to shampoo my long locks. While I was walking her in this scenario, I unbuttoned her shirt and started playing with her nipples. I lifted her skirt up, wanting to finger her pussy but she reached an orgasm before I was able to do anything. Her quick response surprised and pleased me ... Sarah was going to be my new fuck toy! I implanted some triggers and brought her out of the trance. Before she left, I made a casual comment that I needed a trim and she said that she could cut my hair maybe later on today. We agreed that I would go to her salon after I finished with my last class around 9,00 in the evening.

When I reached the salon, she was still busy with her last customer. She asked me to be patient for 10 minutes, that I could take a seat in the waiting area, offered me a drink and lighted some incense sticks. I was really annoyed by this delay and decided that she will be punished for that! As I sipped my drink, I daydreamed about what kind of punishment I would give her but for some reasons I was finding it hard to concentrate. The smell of the incense was making me lightheaded or maybe I was just tired. I must have dozed off because suddenly Sarah was standing in front of me apologising and saying that she was now ready for me. I followed her in the main salon and sat down at the washing basin. I decided to wait to bring her into trance, I was feeling kind of groggy and I could still smell the incense even here. Maybe the shampoo would wake me up.

She tilted the chair backwards until I was almost lying down with my head in the washing basin. She untied my bun of dirty hair and ran her hands through it. I usually don’t like when strangers play with my hair but for strange reason, I started to get aroused. This was going to be fun! She was standing very close to me and when she leaned in to wet my hair, her tits were few inches from my face, her nipples fully erected and begging to be pinched hard. She also had a pendant on her neck that kept dangling in front of my eyes. As she started spreading shampoo through my hair, I felt a slight tingling on my scalp. I wanted to pinch her nipples but she was so skilled at what she was doing that I was soon struggling to keep my eyes open. I decided to enjoy this relaxing shampoo, thinking that there will be plenty of time to play with her when she was in trance. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes in alarm when I heard a male voice talking to me in a monotone, urging me to relax. The faggot from yesterday was now standing close to me, dangling the pendant that Sarah had on her neck in front of my eyes. He was trying to hypnotize me! I tried to summon the will power needed to stop listening to his voice and to look away but I simply couldn’t. The tingling sensation from the shampoo and the smell of the incense were spreading their thick fog in my brain. The thought of having been drugged enraged me and almost brought me out of my trance but the faggot kept swinging the pendant and placed an incense stick under my nose. My struggle to move or hold my breath proved to be futile, I finally gave up, inhaled deeply and listened to his voice. When he ordered me to start counting from 10 backwards, I knew that I was lost. My brain was fully aware of what was happening and at the same time it was falling into a deep trance. 3 … 2 … 1 … my eyes fluttered close and all went black.

CHAPTER 2

As I regained consciousness, I felt two hands still washing my hair. I didn’t even bother to open my eyes; I knew that Sarah was washing my hair and that I must have had a really vivid dream, so I started relaxing again. Then I felt a hard cock rubbing on my shoulder; my eyes opened in alarm and saw the smiling face of the faggot very close to mine. I tried to move but I was like glued to the chair. It was then that I realized that I had been hypnotized and that I was now in the power of this faggot! He told me that he knew what was going on in my yoga studio and how I hypnotized women for my personal interest and entertainment. He was doing exactly the same with some of his male clients. He was using Sarah as a bait and I fell in his trap so easily. He thought that I would be smarter in realizing that Sarah was already deeply hypnotized and obeying his orders. I was wildly thinking how I could get away from this predicament, while he finished shampooing and towelled my hair dry.

He ordered me to stand up and to remove my t-shirt. I fought with every ounce of will-power his command, ordering my arms not to move. He smiled saying that he loved a strong-willed man and that it would make my reprogramming even more fun. He came close to me, lifted his armpits and I was engulfed by his manly smell of sweat. He placed one armpit close to my nose and ordered me to inhale deeply. I wanted to resist but the smell short-circuited my brain and I inhaled. He laughed, called me good slave and all went black again.

When I woke up again, I was sitting in a barber chair completely naked. I wasn’t in the main salon but somewhere else because in front of me there was a big computer screen playing a pulsing spiral. I had headphones on playing some kind of music and the incense was intoxicatingly close to me. Needless to say, I was totally lost inside the spiral for few minutes until I felt two hands running up and down my pumped-up chest, rubbing my nipples. I felt the fog in my brain starting to clear up, burned away by my anger. I was able to ask him to leave me alone, to stop rubbing my nipples but he just ignored me and continued. In a flush of anger, I was able to shout ‘STOP FAGGOT’ but didn’t reach the end of the sentence because on the last vowel I moaned. I flushed with embarrassment and shame but the rubbing didn’t stop ... it actually became pinching. The pleasure I felt got mixed up with the spiral, the music, the incense and my brain started to give up. I simply couldn’t stand this onslaught on my senses any longer! My cock responded to the pleasure I was getting from the pinching of my nipples by becoming rock hard and leaking precum. The faggot (master?) kept pinching my right nipple while slowly jerking me off.

By now I had closed my eyes but the spiral was still spinning inside my brain, bringing me deeper and deeper. I was also getting close to shoot my load … I knew that I was getting a hand job from a faggot (master) but I just wanted to cum so badly. Every time I almost peaked, the hand would stop moving. This went on for a while until I was so frustrated that I asked him to make me cum. The request, after few minutes, turned into begging. When I was finally allowed to cum, the orgasm shook my whole body and cum flew all over the place. I was totally spent and I was rapidly fall into trance again. In the last moment of consciousness, I felt fingers putting something slimy and salty in my mouth. In my torpor I swallowed and with unease I vaguely realized that I just swallowed my own cum.

CHAPTER 3

My alarm clock was ringing. I opened my eyes and found myself in my own bed. I stretched and felt extremely well and satiated! I remembered that I went to Sarah’s Salon to get a trim but after that I didn’t remember much. I didn’t pay any attention to it and went on with my routine. I hit the gym for 2 hours and then I worked all the way to the evening. When I was ready to go to sleep, I remembered that I needed to make a last phone call. I put my headphones on, even though I was sitting in bed and I lived alone. I called a number that was in my contacts and … I woke up the next day.

This routine went on for the next 5 days. On the Friday I went to the gym as usual and since I had a yoga class a bit later than usual, I decided to hit the sauna after the workout. There were 2 young women and a man in his fifties. I sat closer to the man because I wanted to have a proper look at those 2 beauties and I wanted them to have a look at my gorgeous body! The moment I sat; a kind of fog started to envelop my brain. I was looking at the girls but it was like I couldn’t focus on them. Then my eye caught sight of the cock of the man sitting close to me. It was not particularly long but it was really thick and I wondered how a man could suck such cock. I lazily thought about it until I realized with horror that the man stood up to leave the sauna while muttering ‘faggot’ under his breath! I had been staring at his cock without realizing it and I was starting to get an erection. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and quickly left while the 2 girls sniggered. I wanted to shower but the old man was already in there and I didn’t want to embarrass myself again!

The whole day continued in the same unfocused way that it had started, like I had my brain in a fluffy cloud. It didn’t affect the actual work in any way because I could teach yoga even if I were fully asleep! Just 5 minutes before my last class for the day, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I didn’t shower after the gym and that I haven’t washed my hair for at least 4 days. It looked really greasy! Also, I didn’t shave neither the beard nor the chest. Maybe I could book an appointment with Sarah to get my hair washed and a hot-towel shave … would she also shave my chest? As soon as I booked the appointment, I couldn’t stop thinking about seeing Sarah again and getting her skilled fingers in my hair! I wanted the class to finish as soon as possible.

The salon looked like it was closing down. I knocked and Paul welcomed me in. I asked if Sarah was there but he said that she had just left because she wasn’t feeling well. He asked me if he could have helped me in any way. A part of my brain was trying to scream to get away from that place, that something was not right. I looked into his piercing blue eyes and I decided to stay and get the shampoo and shave from him. He smiled and asked me to wait a moment while he closed the salon down. While he was busy turning off lights etc, I had a chance to take a proper look at his body. He was the typical Scandinavian hipster, blond with a beard and a slight muscular body. I found him quite attractive, maybe I should invite him to take some private yoga classes.

He led me to a smaller salon downstairs where he said nobody would disturb us. I found the statement weird since the salon was empty but I felt compelled to obey him. I sat on a chair; he removed the elastic from my hair and a cascade of greasy hair fell on my shoulder. He ran his hands through it saying that I had nice hair. The compliment made me in some ways proud, as if I had pleased a superior. I asked if I could get it washed and maybe get a hot-towel shave … could he also shave my chest? He kept playing with my hair for a long time without answering. This rhythmic movement relaxed me and brought me in a state of deep contentment. When he started massaging my temples, the feeling of relaxation gave way to a wave of pleasure that slowly spread through my whole body. The wave got stronger and stronger until I realized that I was getting an erection and that I had my very tight yoga pants on. I immediately opened my eyes and tried covering my erection but Paul said that it was ok to have an erection, that many men had the same reaction when he massaged their head, that it was the stress leaving the body. His hot breath close to my ear was driving me wild! After few more minutes of massaging, he told me that I was now ready for my shampoo.

When I stood up, I tried as best as I could to rearrange my hard cock in my pants, cursing myself for not wearing any underwear. Thankfully I was wearing a larger t-shirt that partly covered my cock and the wet spot of pre cum. He pretended not to see me but I could feel his eyes checking me out. Instead of feeling anger, I felt pleased and excited. My cock grew harder and the stain became larger. He turned around, suggesting that I should maybe remove my t-shirt so that it wouldn’t get wet and showed me to a sink. I obeyed and removed my t-shirt, damned proud of my sculpted body. I asked where should I sit since there were no chairs close to the sink; he informed me that I could just stand and bend over. He thought that this would be an easy thing to do for a yoga instructor. I bent over and he started combing my hair with his fingers so that it was all inside the sink. I got lost again in the pleasure of these simple gestures, fighting the urge of my knees to buckle over. He stopped playing with my hair and said that he was going to grab the shampoo and conditioner. I had not bothered to open my eyes and when he came back, he resumed his massage until my nose caught a faint smell of piss. I opened lazily my eyes and saw with horror that his hard cock was just a few millimetres from my mouth. I tried to recoil but his hands strengthened their grip on my hair and he forced me to move forward until my lips touched the turgid head of his cock.

Then something weird happened, I inhaled deeply and my mouth opened of its accord. Without him doing any pushing, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked greedily. I had to fight my gag reflex and couldn’t take it all the way in but I still enjoyed the sweet taste of his cock. He moved in front of me, half sat on the sink and let me continue. I was really surprised when I realized that sucking a cock could be so pleasurable and that balls smelled divinely! I then felt two hands behind me lowering my yoga pants. I looked up in alarm and turned my head just to see that there was another man standing behind me totally naked. I started to straighten up, wanting to know what was going on but Paul was weaving his fingers through my hair saying that all was well, that his friend wanted only to give me pleasure. My brain got foggy again and I let him lead me to his cock while his friend removed my pants. I felt something warm and wet on my asshole … he was licking me there and the feeling was amazing! It was so intense that I started moaning even though I had Paul’s dick in my mouth.

The licking of my hole soon stopped and it was replaced by the pressure of a finger. When the finger entered me, I screamed in pain and tried to move away but both Paul and his friend had me firm in their grip. The finger found my prostate and started to massage it. I stopped struggling and enjoyed the feeling while my cock leaked pre cum all over the floor. When the finger was pulled out, I protested but soon two fingers and then three went in, stretching my hole. I knew what was going to happen but I couldn’t or wanted it to stop. When he entered me, I tried my best not to scream but I simply couldn’t. The pain was unbearable! The scream earned me a slap from Paul on my face and the command ‘shut up bitch!’. I was more crushed by his stern and demeaning words than from the slap!

I gritted my teeth and tried to enjoy the intrusion from both ends. When I got the rhythm right, I started to jerk off to the sounds of their sniggering comments like ‘the bitch likes to be spit-roasted!’ and ‘the bitch is horny!’. I didn’t pay any attention to their words because I got totally lost in the bliss of sex. I was ready to shoot my load when Paul grabbed my hair with both hands, forcing me to take his cock longer down my mouth and then hot cum shot down my throat. I chocked and would have puked my guts out if Paul hadn’t pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot the rest of his orgasm all over my face and hair. While I was trying to catch my breath, the one fucking my ass started panting. He quickly pulled out and came all over my back. I fell to my knees when I reached my orgasm, so strong and soul-shattering it was.

The one behind me complimented Paul on his latest accomplishment, saying that I had a lot of potential. When Paul said that I had performed well and called me a good slave all went black.