The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The yoga instructor/ Hot Yoga

Comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

CHAPTER 4

When I opened my eyes again, it was already Saturday morning and my alarm was ringing. I stretched like a cat and looked around my apartment while thinking at the wild dream I had last night! Spit-roasted by 2 men???? Where do this kind of dreams come from???

As soon as I thought this, the thought disappeared from my consciousness and I started to get ready to go to the gym. I usually don’t train on a Saturday but today I felt like it. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that my hair was really greasy! Maybe I should book an appointment with (master) Paul.

I trained hard for almost 2 hours. In between sets, my eyes were wandering through the gym and I noticed a really hot man was lying down on a bench doing some chest press. He was struggling with the weights and I offered to spot him. Everything was going well until the smell of his sweat hit my nostrils. I lost concentration and almost dropped the weight I was holding on top of him. My cock was hardening and I couldn’t stop staring at his sweaty face and armpits. I wanted to go down on my knees and lick his pits clean. My cock was now rock hard and if it wasn’t for my baggy t-shirt, it would be tenting obscenely in my shorts. I left the gym in a hurry, forgetting to shower; my brain clouded by a thick fog of lust.

When I reached my studio, I checked my website and noticed that a guy/man booked an appointment for a private yoga lesson and meditation. This type of booking was rare since a private double session is really expensive! I guessed this person must be quite loaded … better for me! I started the classes and almost all the women complimented me on my beard; apparently, they liked my new ‘scruffy’ look. I felt so proud that my master changed my look!

When the time came for the private lesson, I heard a knock and when I opened the door, I was met by a business man in his late 40’s in a suit, with slicked back brown/grey hair and a well-trimmed beard. I welcomed him in and he told me that this was better to be good! His wife was talking so highly of me and kind of forced me to come here. I smiled and remembered that for the past week, I have been implanting in some of my private clients the command to force their husband to book a session with me. I was happy that women always find a way to make the men do what they want!

I told him that he will not regret it and if he does, the class would be for free. While he got changed, I turned on the heating in the smaller yoga studio and lighted some incense sticks that my master gave me. We were going to practice some hot yoga. I wanted him nice and sweaty! Before we started the practice, I explained the basics of yoga and meditation. Michael explained that he could use some relaxation’s techniques since his job as bank manager was quite stressful. I showed him a simple sun salutation and after 10 minutes he was drenched in sweat. He apologised for the bad odour, he left the house in a hurry in the morning and didn’t have time to shower. I told him that it was no problem, that I was used to that. But as soon as his strong body odour hit my nostrils my cock started stirring.

After 30 minutes, I could see that he was starting to slow down in his movements like as if his mind couldn’t process my simple instructions. The incense was working! I opted for some stretching poses, where I could come in close contact with him, correcting him if he was doing some movement wrong. When I helped him with a standing side stretch, I stood behind him and I almost buried my nose in his hairy pit. My cock was getting harder and I needed to slow down … there will be plenty of time to sniff and lick! After 45 minutes I could see that he couldn’t take it anymore … the guy was really out of shape! I made him lie down on the mat for corpse pose. I lighted more incense and started my induction. I made him focus on his breathing while urging him to relax and let go. Seeing him lying down like this, relaxed and almost under got me hard again!

I made him sit down on the mat and explained that I was going to show him some simple relaxing techniques that would help him to turn off his mind and go into a deeper meditation. He nodded, half-asleep already. I turned the light down, lighted a candle and placed it in front of him, explaining that our monkey brain was always busy doing something. In order to relax properly, he needed to focus his attention on something like the flame of the candle. He accepted this explanation and I continued with the induction until his eyes were rolling in his sockets while he was fighting not to close his eyes. He soon lost the battle and I caught his sleeping body in my arms while continuing my hypnotic monotone. It was hard for me to fully concentrate when I had his sweaty hair so close to my nose. At least I could inhale the sweet scent of his unwashed body, not caring that my cock hard … he was now mine!

I laid his sleeping body on the mat, placed some earphone on his ears and started deepening his hypnotic state with a recording that my master gave me. When I saw that he was really under, I removed his soaked t-shirt and started sniffing and licking his armpits; totally lost in the throes of lust. Michael started to moan slightly when I licked the sweat from his neck, so I continued licking in earnest.

When I saw that the file he was listening was over, I continued implanting my own instructions in his receptive subconscious including a trigger word that would bring him back into a trance. I made also his skin so sensitive to my touch that every time our skins touched; he would feel a powerful arousing that would grow in intensity the more we touched. I wanted to test this and played with one of his nipples. He started again to moan slightly but this time the more I touched him the more his moans became louder and his cock started hardening in his shorts. I told him that when he woke up, he would have a pain in his neck and he would ask me if I could give him a little massage.

I brought him out of trance and he instantly winced, saying that he had a very sharp pain in his neck. I said that it could happen sometimes after the first yoga class. He asked me if I could maybe give him a little rub on his neck. I made him sit in a chair, went behind him and started working on his neck. I buried my nose in his sweaty hair and inhaled deeply, my brain fully satisfied with this dose of pheromones! After few seconds I heard a very soft moan that he tried to mask with a cough. I rubbed his neck deeper and the moan got louder. I leaned forward slightly and I could see that he had closed his eyes.

When I moved from the neck down to the shoulders, his moans got louder and he had started massaging his hardening cock. He continued this for only few seconds until he realized what he was doing and suddenly froze in shock and shame. I asked him innocently what was wrong, why he was tensing so much. He apologized and said that his neck was much better and that he needed to go now. I whispered the trigger word in his ear and he fell instantly asleep, slouching in the chair. I gently moved him to the floor, removed his shorts and underwear, turned him on his belly and feasted on his sweaty, musky hole. His moans were a blissful melody in my ears!

When he started grinding his cock on the floor, wanting/needing some relief; I turned him around and took his sizeable cock in my mouth. As I imagined he didn’t last very long, my mouth was soon full of his salty cum. I swallowed greedily every drop of it. In my rush to get to his ass and cock, I didn’t realize that I was also rock hard and ready to explode! I wanted to stick my cock in his mouth but I knew that it was too early in his conditioning to do this. So, I satisfied myself by jerking off while sniffing his armpit but when I was close to cum, I ordered him to open his mouth and I came inside it. His gag reflex made him swallow my load. That would be his first taste of my cum … there will be plenty more in the future.

I gave him some final suggestions like that he should not shower before seeing me at least for 3 days and that he needed to book a regular private session twice a week in order to get all the benefits of the practice of yoga.

As soon as he left, I felt horny again. I thought of jerking off but realized that I was late for my shampoo.

CHAPTER 5

When I reached the salon, the door was unlocked but all the lights in the reception were switched off. I entered and I called Paul’s name. He told me to come in and I entered the main salon. There was a guy sitting at the washing basin; he looked deeply asleep and Paul was getting ready to shampoo him. He stopped doing whatever he was doing, he came to welcome me and asked me to take a sit. Paul removed the elastic from my hair and commented that my hair was really greasy and that it smelled really good. I couldn’t concentrate on what he was saying; all my attention was taken by the guy at the washing station that I could see through the mirror. Seeing him helpless like that was really turning me on.

I was vaguely aware that Paul was massaging my neck and whispering at the same time something in my hear. I didn’t know what he was saying, I couldn’t focus on his word but the only thing I could say that lust was rising from my balls in hot wave; driving me literally insane. He stopped massaging my neck and started pinching my nipples through my lycra t-shirt. I started moaning in pleasure, cock hard and leaking. I needed to have sex NOW!

Paul went back to the shampoo area and I followed him, my cock bulging in my tight pants. I had a proper look at the guy … big muscles, tattoos all over the arms and neck, army haircut slightly longer on top. I didn’t understand why he needed shampooing since there wasn’t much to wash! I have always found body builders revolting, the way they were treating and abusing their bodies was against all the things I believed in. While Paul kept shampooing and talking to the guy, I removed his trainers and the stench hit me like a brick! I was revolted and fascinated at the same time. I removed his socks and started licking his smelly feet, one toe at the time and then the soles. The guy was gently moaning.

I unzipped and removed his pants and Paul helped me to remove his t-shirt. As soon as we had done this, I went straight to his armpits. They were stinking for sure but he had shaved them. I enjoyed licking them but it was not the same, I wanted bushy armpits! There was a part of my brain telling me that this was wrong, that I was not gay, that I had been obviously brainwashed but the smell of his sweat was inebriating, I felt like I was getting drunk on pure lust and the questions disappeared from my mind. When I was done with both armpits, my tongue found his nipples and I started circling them with the tip of it. He was moaning again and, on his underwear, I could see that a stain that was growing. He was obviously enjoying all this! I tried to spice things up and I bit lightly his right nipple while squeezing his left with my fingers. His hips started gyrating, as if he was fucking someone. After less than a minute, his body tensed and the stain in his underwear grew larger and larger. I thought that he wasn’t possible that he reached already an orgasm! So, I lowered his pants and the smallest dick I ever seen in my life was covered in gooey, sticky cum.

Paul had finished his shampooing; he placed a pair of headsets on his ears and lighted some incense sticks close to the guy’s head. He ordered me to stand up and said that I was a good boy. I felt strangely pleased by his comment. I asked him if I should sit down so that he could wash my hair. He said that we weren’t done yet and led me downstairs. There was something hanging from the ceiling, I couldn’t figure out what was the use of it. When Paul told me to undress and to lie down in it, I understood … it was a sling. I obeyed but when he started to tie my legs wide open, alarms started ringing in my head. I started struggling and screaming that he should let me go. He looked coldly at me and said that I was a good slave. All energy left instantly my body and I found it impossible to move or talk but my brain was fully awake and screaming!

When he was done with my legs, he tied also my arms and I found myself completely helpless. My eyes widened in shock when I saw 3 men coming down the stairs. They were middle-aged and dressed in suits. Paul beckoned them near and they commented that I looked even better than on the website and where did Paul find escorts that matched almost every manly desire. Paul said that he would never reveal his secrets and that Patrick (me) was ready for them to use. While the men undressed, Paul moved behind me and started playing with my hair, combing it with his fingers, massaging my scalp and again whispering something in my ear. I lost myself again in the sensations and horniness started to rise inside of me until I started moaning, contorting my body in pleasure.

The men were now standing close to me fully naked, completely entranced by my lust. Paul stopped doing whatever he was doing and the 3 men started to get what they paid for. Two men went to my armpits and the third one went to my hole and everybody started licking. I cannot describe what I felt in that moment; it was like my body was tingling with the electricity of lust. I laid back and let myself go to the present moment, stopping worrying about silly things like gay or straight. My eyes caught something shiny on the ceiling and realized that Paul had cameras all over the ceiling, filming all of this!

I was brought back to reality when the men started biting hard my nipples. It was really painful but pleasurable at the same time. The men at the other end was fingering my hole, playing with my prostate. I closed my eyes and entered another realm! Suddenly they all stopped working on me and I opened my eyes wondering what happened. I found them close to my head and they were pointing their cocks at me. I opened my mouth, thinking that they might want a blow job.... and then the first stream of piss hit my mouth. I almost chocked ... I was not expecting this! Another one grabbed me by the hair and put his dick in my mouth and started pissing. I tried to drink as fast as I could but it was to no avail, piss started to pour down my hair, soaking it. Somebody was pissing all over my chest and cock. When the 3 of them were done, I was dripping piss as if I had taken a shower.

Then the real fucking started, one of them grabbed me hard by the hair so that my head hung backwards and then he started to fuck brutally my mouth, pushing his cock all the way down my throat. I tried to relax but he was not giving me a chance to breathe. Another one entered my hole with such force that I closed my mouth and bit the other guy’s cock. This earned me a hard slap on the face and an even more merciless pounding to my mouth. I was again being spit-roasted! I wondered what happened to the third man and then I felt a mouth sucking me off. The mixing of pleasure and pain felt amazing! The one fucking my mouth leaned forward and got to work on my nipples, pushing his cock even further down my throat. The assault on both my holes continued for few minutes more and then the cock in my mouth sprouted hot cum down my throat. I drank greedily, wanting to suck every single drop of cum from his cock. He pulled away from my mouth, not enjoying the uncomfortable feeling I was giving him and calling me a horny cunt!

The one sucking me off replaced the one that just came but proved to be gentler and I took pleasure in sucking him off. The one pounding my hole started grunting and I felt something warm spreading inside of me. When he pulled off, I could feel something trickling out of my hole. The one I was sucking off was also ready to cum and I drank happily his load, weirdly satisfied and still rock hard! I still haven’t cum yet! When I was left alone with Paul, he inserted something in my asshole, it wasn’t particularly big and after the pounding I got it entered easily. He then untied me and told me that I performed well and that I would be rewarded.

He told me to sit down on a chair and started again massaging my neck while whispering something in my ear. I was already horny but whatever he was whispering made me even hornier, my cock was so hard I was afraid it would break. After he was done, he led me to a smaller room where there was a shower and a camera in front of it. He set the camera up and said that I should shower and wash all the piss from my hair and body. The moment the warm water hit my skin, whatever I had in my hole started to vibrate. The pleasure that was rushing through my body was something I have never experienced in my life! I was trying to keep a straight face and not moan in front of the camera but it was impossible. When I started applying shampoo to my hair, my knees buckled down and I fell to the floor. I started grinding my hole on the floor trying to maximize the pleasure I was getting from the vibrator. I wanted to jerk off but I was getting as much pleasure from shampooing my hair.

I had suds all over my body and started soaping my neck, shoulders and when I reached my chest, I started playing with my nipples. The bliss became so intense that I leaned my head back and moaned loudly. I pinched harder and harder until it was so painful that I needed to stop. I stood up with difficulty and continued soaping my body. When I needed to soap my legs, I turned around and showed my hole to the camera inserting a finger into it, even though it was already full with the dildo. I rinsed myself, grabbed some conditioner and started finger-combing my hair with it. My hair seemed to be connected to some pleasure centre that I had inside of me because I again I had this wave of lust washing through my body. I rinsed my hair, grabbed more conditioner and started working on my cock. I went again to my knees so that I could grind the dildo even more in, and jerked off.

I had jerked off plenty of times before today but the feeling that I was getting from it now was simply insane. I started pinching a nipple really hard and the surge of the orgasm started to rise inside of me. When the orgasm finally hit me, my whole body shook with it and cum flew all over the floor. Like it normally does, I was expecting the orgasm to subside but it increased instead in intensity even though there was no more cum in my balls. I was forced to keep pumping my post-orgasm sensitive cock until I crumbled on the floor not able to stop jerking off. I started contorting in pain and the vibrator went up to its maximum intensity. Paul was smiling behind his camera.