The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 5

FURTHER DEGRADATION IN THE BATHING CHAMBER

Others were entering the bathing chamber!

I continued to stand exactly as I had been placed. My shameless posture greeting everyone who stepped through that doorway.

“What have we here?” Came a man’s voice from behind me. I looked over my right shoulder as he strode up beside me.

“You are that red headed Sec Officer I saw in the exhibition hall,” the man established, his smile growing wider. A second male stepped up next to him. “You were very responsive, slave,” continued the first.

“One of the most eager slaves I’ve ever seen,” mused the second male as his hand slid over my bare bottom. The two men carried on their conversation while the other males and slaves entered the chamber. Some of the newcomers only glanced at me as they passed us by, but then there was that spirited handful that felt compelled stop and watch, and a small group began to rally around me.

The second male’s open hand slid down over the roundness of my bare bottom.

My sex convulsed even more violently, that sensibility dominating all of the thoughts racing through my mind.

“I wonder if you are still as eager to serve, ah?” Then did the male’s roaming hand search for the answer to his own question.

“Aunghhh!” I squealed when he touched me. I could feel my sex clench tightly around his probing fingers, my greedy womanhood attempting to draw out the limited attention it was given. However, the wide-legged pose Koden had positioned me in counteracted its straining effort.

I moved my hips, driving myself back on his fingers. I grinded my sex against his hand attempting to see to the needs of my own body. Amused, the male let this go on for some time. He touched me deep, made me writhe, forcing me to mewl demeaningly over and over.

The humiliation of being molested openly within this chamber was unbearable. That I so easily responded the way I did made it even worse. However, there was something else. My desire was indeed insufferable, but I realized it wasn’t only the needs of my body that dominated my actions. In truth my very psyche cried out to this unknown male as well. These males were conditioning me, and had unearthed something deep within my subconscious. An innermost fraction of my mind wanted this, and as the male touched me, his finger sliding in and out, that fraction was rapidly expanding. I knew that before I left this chamber, these slavers were going to have one colossal victory over me. When this twisted diversion was done, I would be considerably closer to the slave they wanted me to be.

“You are as hot as I imagined, slave,” said the male as he withdrew. Then he took the arm of a toga-clad slave that stood beside him and walked away, joining a group that congregated at the opposite end of the chamber.

I panted and gasped, squirmed and writhed, struggling to compose myself. Except there were those damned voyeurs still standing near me, and that was not in their game plan. Oh, the bastards saw fit to gave me ample time to suffer untouched after that cruel male had abandoned me. But there exploring hands were on me long before my fervor began to wane. Without missing a beat, the witnesses to my subversion closed in on me. My lesson was far from over. Insufficient, fleeting caresses and taunting quick probes were all they allowed me. Males ranging from enthusiastic teenage boys to men ten years older than myself relentlessly kept me hot and eager, never even allowing me to catch my breath. Surprisingly, I found each and every one of them attractive. Was that by design to more easily tempt me? It unquestionably made it more difficult to remain unresponsive when they touched me. Or was my attraction a consequence of my conditioning?

Time crept forward and the crowd that huddled around me grew. It didn’t take long before numerous males began to touch me simultaneously. Not long after that, some of the men even worked together, toying with me simply to see how frenzied I could become.

Unfortunately for me, the bathing chamber was a bustle of activity. Gradually, a few of the men and their slaves would leave, and steadily new ones would come in. For every barbaric sadist that got bored playing with me, there was another one ready to step up to the plate. More than once I thought I might actually cum, but every single male was more than meticulous in not allowing that to happen. Unmercifully, I was held right on the edge.

This went on for what seemed nearly an hour. My legs and arms ached from holding that infernal position, my body was covered in sweat. Despite my fatigue, I responded favorably to every single male. I moaned and I squirmed, and they were all very pleased with me. It was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done, yet through it all I did not cry out. Oh yea, I wanted to beg. I was impelled to beg, but I was commanded to bear it out in silence. That mandate only served to vex me further. The pitiless males harassed and needled me endlessly, trying like hell to coax me into begging. But Koden was watching me, and I knew as bad as this situation was, it could always get worse.

By then I was so worked up that I was sure it would only take seconds for me climax, if I could

only persuade one of these bastards to finish me off.

This went on for some time, and the number of people in the chamber began to rapidly escalate. When I had finally got a few moments to myself, one of those spiteful slave girls that had so unjustly made the choice to let me suffer in my need moved toward me in the shallow pool. I looked past her. Koden and his group were watching us intently. They laughed between themselves and I knew something was up. The naked young slave gracefully came up the stairs out of the pool and stopped beside me.

“ I was told to punish you.” She said reaching under me to gently squeeze my nipple. Her other hand lightly brushed back the hair in front of my face.

“Why?” I whispered, already beginning to squirm. “What did I do wrong?”

“Our master believes you are not as agitated as you should be for this lesson to be of any consequence,” the girl explained, “Our master wants to see your limits, how much more you can endure.”

“Please!” I cried pitifully, unaware of what “punishment” awaited me. “This is my limit! I-I can’t take any more!”

The slave moved behind me, beyond my line of sight.

For long seconds nothing happened, as she purposely let my apprehension build.

My hart pounded. My breath came in short rugged gasps.

Her fingers came up between my thighs from behind and I could not restrain the low groan that slipped from me. Unexpectedly, her touch was soft and gentile, almost soothing.

I relaxed somewhat, taking in a deep breath. It was then I realized that familiar cold buttery sensation. The slave was applying that fucking ointment! Without thinking I lurched forward pulling away from her hand and spun around to face the bitch, almost taking her head off. Instantly I realized what I’d done and I looked toward Koden. He was watching, and for the first time, he wasn’t smiling. That unnerved me. I turned back to face that damn pillar, and resumed my position.

Undaunted by my little eruption, the slave set the small black container down on the floor, calmly took the cuffs that hung from the pillar and then closed them tightly around my wrists.

This situation just got worse.

The slave went back to working on me. She took her time soothing in the ointment, and in less than two minutes my already crippling need multiplied ten fold. She withdrew and stood beside me, looming over me to evaluate her handiwork.

“ Our master is not without mercy for your distress. You are now permitted to move and speak if you wish.”

Mercy! This was mercy?! No one here cared at all about my distress. I knew that if he was allowing me to speak it wasn’t out of compassion. It was only because now he wanted to hear me grovel and beg. He was board with watching me and wanted to stir things up. Well, Koden had just done an exceptional job of that.

It was not possible was for me to remain unmoving with that profane lubricant spread within me. But I decided at that moment that I would not beg. I would take whatever they threw at me and would refuse to degrade myself again. I would get this small triumph.

I pulled at the shackles restlessly, my body swinging on the chains. At first, I held the wide-legged stance Koden had placed me in, but the throbbing and pulsating in my sex now were indeed way beyond more than I could stand. I rubbed my thighs tightly together, with my hands restrained it was my only recourse in seeking to alleviate the aching empty itch consuming my sex.

“How is our newest addition holding up?”

I twirled around, twisting the slack of the chains on my restraints, and Blondie was right there standing next to me. His hair was still wet, but he was fully clothed.

I hung limply in the shackles, the rough pillar pressing against my bare back as I appraised him.

He was a good-looking man.

I could make out his muscular form under the loose-fitting shirt.

Starting at my legs, his deep green eyes took me in as they moved up my sweat-covered body.

He was a very good looking man.

Damn!

His strong hands took my shoulders and tuned me back to face the pillar. He took me by the waist and repositioned me against the column the way Koden had.

“I’ve been watching and you have weathered your lesson well.” His hand reached under me to pinch my nipple. “I know you want to beg. I can see it clearly in your eyes every time you are touched. That’s it, squirm for me, Dearest.”

His hand came around and lightly moved down my back.

It moved lower.

And lower.

Then trailed over the roundness of my bottom to the back of my thigh. Unlike Koden, by this time it wasn’t necessary for anyone to kick my feet apart. Scampering, I couldn’t separate my legs fast enough for the male.

“You are indeed a quick learner,” he said with a chuckle.

I squirmed, my hips fidgeting restlessly.

His hand moved to the inside of my thigh just above the knee.

I gasped!

His hand leisurely ascended upward!

My hips shifted more violently.

Much, much too slowly, his hand rose higher.

I started to twist and turn in the shackles. His free hand gripped my waist firmly to hold me in place.

His hand moved higher.

I bent my knees slightly spreading them further apart where I stood. A gesture that did not go unnoticed by any of those circled around us.

His hand moved higher!

Higher and-

“OHHH!” I gasped when he finally reached me.

“Outstanding!” Blondie complemented as his fingers plunged in deep and stroked.

“Ohhhh!” I groaned dropping my head down between my elbows.

“You are a magnificent women, and a good slave. I look forward to my turn with you.” He leaned in closer, his warm breath tickling my ear. “Have no doubt slave, I will fuck you,” he whispered.

Then Blondie withdrew his fingers only to grope at my crotch. I held my place leaning against the pillar as he massaged me roughly, yet no so rough that the pain was intrusion on my need. I bit my lower lip suffering through it.

I raised my head to glace around the chamber. Koden and his gang watched me intently from across the room.

The hand behind me stroked my sex.

I became aware of just how many more people there were now in the chamber. Then I realized how many onlookers were standing around watching me.

My sex convulsed and throbbed.

The male massaged me even harder.

My eyes locked on Koden as he watched me, that dark, corrupted fraction of my mind taking

control.

I was mortified! I wanted Koden to watch me!

Convulsing and throbbing.

Convulsing and throbbing.

The male’s hand easily burrowed up within the gaping cleft of my womanhood so his fingers could rub hard against my clit.

My body rocked with each breath as my torso swung in the chains.

I moaned. Loudly.

Convulsing and throbbing.

I began to move my hips against his motion of his fingers, grinding myself strenuously down on his hand.

I could feel climax looming, just beyond reach!

Growing frantic I moved my hips faster.

My body began to tense up. My hands tightened into fists and pulled hard at the chains.

The male touched me just right.

Knowing all those eyes were on me excited me further.

I was going to cum for this blond man!

I wanted Koden to see me cum!

I was going to cum now! Then-

WHAP!

“Auhh!” I let out a yelp as that son of a bitch stopped cold and smacked my bottom hard.

Then another smack.

“Auh!”

Laughter roared all around me.

I nearly cried out. The impulse to beg the male to finish what he had began, almost getting the better of me.

I would not beg!

I would have this small triumph!

WHAP!

“AUNGH!”

Then his next slap came up between my open thighs. I rose up on my toes and let out a shameful earsplitting wail that put a standstill to all the low key conversations throughout the chamber.

All eyes were on me now.

WHAP! He smacked my open sex a second time.

“AUHHH!” I howled.

The throbbing between my thighs grew even more intense.

The chamber was completely silent.

I would not beg!

WHAP!

“AUH!”

I felt cold fingers of another male wrench open the fleshy folds of my sex. I stiffened as unidentified hands maliciously laid bare my innermost tenderness for everyone behind me to see. True to form, some onlookers moved from their places to my backside preferring the view there.

My sex throbbed and convulsed.

I was so close!

Inwardly I contemplated how good it would feel to fall on my knees at that moment and beg my nameless persecutor to fuck me.

But I would not beg!

WHAP!

“AUNGHH!” With my womanhood now splayed open, the man assaulted the very core of my agitation. My legs trembled and nearly collapsed.

I would not beg!

My sex throbbed.

I wanted to beg him.

Some of other men within the chamber moved to join those already around me and the crowd encompassing us grew rapidly.

Whap!

“AUHH!”

Unbridled, I panted, immorally wriggling my hips right where I stood. The throbbing in my sex so furious now that it was impossible remain unmoving.

The bastard paused, deliberately allowing me a long moment to squirm ambitiously in anguish.

I was so close!

I wanted to beg and had to literally bite my tongue.

Whap!

“AUHHH!”

I felt the moisture from my sex trickle down the inside of my thigh.

Again, he paused flustering me.

I wanted to beg him.

My sex throbbed and burned during its inattention.

This sustained moment of neglect drug out for me like an eternity.

Koden watched me.

They all watched me.

I had to beg him!

Whap!

“AUH-Pleeese!” Overstrung with pent-up frustration the word slipped out. My endurance had collapsed, and once I started I could not stop. I looked over my right shoulder at the smug man who stood behind me. “Please! Please-go-faster.” I implored. “I am so close-and-and I cannot bare it another second!”

“You will bare it until I see fit to ease you, Dearest,” he replied with a sharp smile.

His hand ran softly down over my bottom, trailing its way down the center then coming up underneath me, returning to the wanting apex found between my thighs.

The two hands of the second male retained their place there as well.

Already far beyond my limits of self control, both men vindictively teased me.

“Please!” I shrieked feeling fingers slid up inside me.

“Outstanding!” Blondie evaluated, completely enamored with my reactions.

I continued to look back at him so that he could see the mounting tension on my face while he touched me, striving to entice Blondie into finishing what others before him had so boastfully started.

“Please, Master,” I pleaded softly. “Please!”

He touched me deeply.

My hips twisted over his hand.

I moaned.

He laughed.

My master toyed with me for a long moment, more to indulge himself than for my account. But I wasn’t going to complain. I thankfully welcomed anything I could get.

After the male had me back up to panting and squirming, he renewed his assault. He moved around completely behind me, one hand spreading me open and his other stroking me with quick sharp pats. I moaned and held my head back locking my eyes on the domed ceiling, my whole body going rigid.

The slaps came faster and harder.

Faster and harder.

Every few seconds he would stop to roughly caress me, then resume his staggered continuous strikes.

My sex pulsated like it never had before.

The slaps came even faster and more harshly.

My master’s strikes contributed to the humiliating, raunchy wet sloshes discernible amid all the laughter and murmurs going on around me. Nevertheless, I held my position completely submitting to his onslaught.

The slaps struck me rhythmically hard and fast.

Long-winded low moans were driven from me with every expired breath.

One of the male spectators moved in closer. I felt a fist twist forcefully in my hair. It was yet another young adolescent boy. He was handsome and tone like all the others, but barely old enough to be in this chamber. I tried not to dwell on it as pulled my head back and kissed me, smothering yet another unending moan.

The male behind me caressed me and slapped me.

Hard and fast.

Over and over.

On and on.

As hot as I was, it was taking me a lot longer than I had expected. My body was locked in place, poised right on the edge for way too long. Once this little bout had begun, my master’s fingers never entered me. He restricted himself only to his vigorous rubbing and patting. I wanted to beg him to put his fingers in me, but was afraid he might stop altogether. This was all I was going to get and I was determined to make it work.

The male’s hand struck me again.

Whap!

The teenage boy continued to kiss me.

Whap!

I thought about all those men watching me.

Whap!

I thought about Koden watching me.

Whap!

I found myself fantasizing about Katarn, wishing he was here.

Whap!

My sex spasmed.

Whap!

I dropped down to my knees upon the unforgiving stone floor. The striking hand of the relentless male followed after me, not allowing me one moments reprieve. Never letting go of his fistful of hair, the teenage boy came down with me, crouching beside me. Despite the jarring pain in my knees when I thumped to the ground, I unwaveringly kept my thighs wide open for the male behind me.

I did not want this to stop.

Whap!

The teenage boy pulled my head back hard and took a deep kiss.

I kissed him back.

Whap!

The shackles held my wrists high. And as I arched my body backward so that my lips could reach the boy, I could feel the rough texture of the column grate against my hardened nipples.

Whap!

The tension in my body was building!

Whap!

My sex spasmed then clenched tight!

Whap!

I was going to cum!

Whap!

Whap!

WHAP!!!

“Aunghh-Aunghhhhh!” My body bucked and I wailed into the young man’s mouth, refusing to end the kiss, as overdue release was finally mine! At which point the sharp smacks stroked me even faster, expertly drawing out my orgasm. I spasmed and groaned, my body, my mind, and my soul simultaneously acknowledging this man as my master. His repetitive slaps kept me going longer than I ever thought possible. As I climaxed again, I tried to thank my blond master, but the words came out in a jumble of incomprehensible babble.

The laughter of the onlookers escalated.

Nonetheless, I continued to cum enthusiastically! Welcoming the slaps, I rode out my pleasure thoroughly among all the mocking and taunting of those encircled around me without regard.

When at last my heat was extinguished I knelt, dangling from the shackles, breathless and bewildered from the experience.

I yelped as the son of a bitch gave me one last hard wallop on my ass. Then he just unceremoniously walked away, without ever giving me a second glance.

Damn!