The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story of a former high school and college swim star that found her route to the Olympics temporarily roadblocked by injury. Instead she got the opportunity to instruct swimming and coach the swim team at her old high school. While a bio-chem major in college, Ann had accidentally created a substance, a salt that contained chlorine, that interacted with the body’s hormones in such ways that create some rather extreme side effects. One such side effect is increasing one’s natural endurance. While Ann is blinded to the other side-effects by the hormones that rage in her body, she quickly realizes the potential for these salts she has created and starts using them to help her recover and to help her swim team win. While some girls are finding themselves more confident, others are finding their self-confidence drained away.

The night before this section Ann herself had been in complete control over a male star of the school’s baseball team, Keith. This chapter finds Ann feeling pretty good about herself after just coaching her team to victory in their first meet of the season.

Arthur’s note: Unlike other stories I have written, I am having trouble seeing where this one is going. I am more than happy to take suggestions or comments, or post on the forum

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 7

Ann was on top of the world. She had just coached her first victory. She was sitting at her desk looking up at the ceiling in a daze. Her feet crossed and knees spread out under the desk, her fingers dipping between her legs, with her swim suit bottoms around her ankles. Then she heard a faint knock at the door.

Ann looked up a bit startled. There stood the school’s assistant principle and soon to be school district’s assistant superintendent. How had Ann forgotten to lock the door? Ann immediately panicked and felt faint. She was sure that he had discovered her little fling with little Keithy boy the night before. But Mr. Chauder’s smile quickly put Ann at ease, so much so that she nearly forgot she was virtually naked below the waist. There was nothing she could do about that anyway, without attracting attention. She just had to hope that Mr. Chauder was sticking his head in and then would be on his way.

“Great win out there today,” Mr. Chauder’s said as he walked into the office. Mr. Chauder had been assistant principle when Ann had attended the school. He had recently gone back for his doctorate and thus the impending promotion to assistant superintendent.

Ann had been a particularly good student, so there was little need for her to spend any time in Mr. Chauder’s office (he was responsible for student discipline). But Mr. Chauder also oversaw sporting activities at the school and through this, he had often interacted with Ann.

The principle of the school was more a fan of the arts, so Mr. Chauder, a former tennis star, did his best to make sure the sports teams got their due. He made it a point to attend as many sporting events as possible. He had been there when Ann and her team had won states not too many years earlier.

Mr. Chauder approached Ann’s desk and was about to say something about the strong smell of chlorine when his eyes fell below the desk and his jaw opened. Seeing Mr. Chauder’s eyes and mouth, Ann quickly looked down and was immediately aware of what had gotten Mr. Chauder’s attention.

“What the hell . . . On school property . . . You have some explaining to do missy!” Chauder started to yell getting the famous flushed red face he got when disciplining his students.

Ann tried to cover up. “I am sorry Mr. Chauder. It won’t happen again.”

Mr. Chauder looked on. He did not see a fellow teacher, an equal, in front of him. Rather he saw one of his students. On that had done something wrong. One that needed punishing.

“Stand up!” Mr. Chauder shouted as he walked over to close the door. Immediately Ann did as instructed crossing her hands in front of her in an effort to cover up having yet managed to pull her bottoms up.

Mr. Chauder had always gotten a bit of a trill out of punishing students. He had never been overly muscular and being a tennis pro hardly made one popular, at least in his day and where he grew up. He was not sadistic or anything. But he had to admit he got a trill out of order Ann to stand above anything he had experienced to date.

Mr. Chauder closed the door and turned. “What were you doing just now? And do not try to lie. I can tell you were lying and any punishment will be much worse if you lie.” Mr. Chauder scolded.

“I was, um, touching myself,” Ann timidly responded.

“Touching yourself?” queried Mr. Chauder.

“I was, um, masturbating, sir.” Ann said looking down at her feet.

“And why, per se, were you doing that,” Mr. Chauder fired back.

Ann could not help but feel a bit turned on by the question and answer session, and by the slight bulge in Mr. Chauder’s pants, apparently so was he. “I was feeling good and a bit horny.” Ann responded adding a little cutesy to her voice.

“You teenage girls and your hormones. I guess it is a wonder that I do not catch you at it more often.” Mr. Chauder said to no one in particular.

Ann started to correct Mr. Chauder that she was no longer one of his teenage students, but thought better of it. She also found herself wondering how she had managed to keep from touching herself in school all those years. Her hormones had been, are raging, weren’t they, aren’t they?

Ann felt confused. One thing she was not confused about was that she was extremely horny and could feel her juices starting to ease down her leg.

The thin line of juice running down Ann’s leg did not go unnoticed by Mr. Chauder. While Ann was struggling to figure out how she could get herself alone so that she could finish what she started, Mr. Chauder was struggling with suppressed feelings of whether and how he could take advantage of the situation.

“Well since this is such an embarrassing thing and all, I think you have probably been punished enough,” Mr. Chauder found himself saying. “And since you are obviously in am uncomfortable state, it would only be the right thing to do to let you finish what you started. But I just cannot have you sneaking some other place and getting caught. No, I think the only safe thing to do is for you to stay here until you are, um, done. And I will make sure you, um, finish and at the same time, well, make sure no one else walks in.” Mr. Chauder was turning bright red in the face, but not from anger this time.

Mr. Chauder did not know what got into him. He certainly had gone too far. He could see his job, career, flushed down the toilet. But much to his relief, Ann did not slap him or make any indication of offense. Rather, she seemed to settle back down in the chair and her hands shortly there after found themselves once again rubbing between her legs.

It felt so good to be touching herself again. She knew it was wrong to be sitting there masturbating in front of her former assistant principle and the current assistant to her boss, but it felt soooo good. And besides, Ann was sure he was right. She needed to get her hormones under control before anything really embarrassing happened.

The more Ann thought about it, the more she was thankful to Mr. Chauder for handling the situation the way he had. She looked over and caught him staring at her. But why shouldn’t he stare. Ann was a young, pretty woman, and although advancing in years, he was still a man.

Ann again observed the small tent that had formed in his pants. “It must be such a torture to have to stand there and watch me masturbating and all,” Ann thought to herself. Then she felt ashamed for having to put Mr. Chauder into this situation. Slowly and timidly, she found her right hand removing itself from her inner thy and start reaching over toward Mr. Chauder.

Mr. Chauder definitely noticed Ann’s approaching hand. At first, he was immobilized, not knowing what to do or how to react. But then he took a deep breath and found his confidence building. “What the heck do you think you are doing missy?” Mr. Chauder said looking down with his stern eyes at Ann.

“Um, masturbating like you told me,” Ann responded quickly retracting her hand.

“I mean with your right hand reaching out and all,” Mr. Chauder steamed.

Ann started to respond, “Oh, noth. . .” But Mr. Chauder shouted before she could finish, “and don’t you dare tell me nothing, you over hormoned thing you.”

“Well!” Mr. Chauder said now again bright red in the face.

“I was, I noticed you were, um, had a, and well, I thought it was my fault, and I, er, well” Ann stuttered.

“You thought and that is the problem. Damm right this is your fault. And you are darn well going to fix it.” Mr. Chauder was feeling very bold by now. He was in total control of the situation to a level he had never been in control before. He walked over to Ann and unzipped his pants, dropped his drawers, and placed his hard dick up against Ann’s lips.

Mr. Chauder had never been what he or anyone else would consider well endowed. Actually, one was more likely to say the exact opposite. And his advance of years had not helped matters. But Mrs. Chauder had always seemed satisfied and Mr. Chauder had long since stopped thinking about it. But now as he looked down, he could not help having some of that flash back before him. But instead of feeling ashamed, he was amazed. His penis stood more erect than he had seen it in quite some time. It still showed some signs of age, with some wrinkles, but it seem rejuvenated. Not any bigger than before, but still proud and erect.

“Now take care of what you have done,” Mr. Chauder commanded. And with that, Ann’s mouth opened and engulfed Mr. Chauder’s member. Mr. Chauder could not remember the last time he had been given oral sex. Not that Mrs. Chauder was some sort of prude, it just had stopped being part of their love making. But Mr. Chauder swore that was about to change.

Ann sucked hungrily. She began sucking and licking so quickly that she accidentally caused her teeth to scrape against the hard rod in her mouth. Up to that point all she had heard was moans coming from Mr. Chauder. But as soon as her teeth touched flesh, she knew she had done something wrong.

Mr. Chauder placed his hand on Ann’s forehead and pushed her back. “Now I thought we could accomplish this all without any punishment. I see that is no longer possible. Stand up and bend over the desk. And for Pete’s stake take that shirt and suit top off. You look silly just bottomless.”

Ann complied missing the sensation of her fingers rubbing over her and fearing what punishment might entail. As she unclasped her swim top and let it fall down her shoulders and arms, she heard Mr. Chauder murmur under his breath, “smaller than I imagined, but man, oh, man how perky.” Upon hearing that, Ann’s nipples became even harder.

Before long, Ann lay naked, folded over her desk, her breasts pressing against the cold metal surface. Ann was beginning to wonder what would be next when she felt the sting of Mr. Chauder’s hand across her bare ass.

Ann had not been spanked, in well, in quite some time when she was quite little. But here she was many years later, a fully grown women, being spanked over her own work desk, by her bosses assistant. She hated it. But part of her knew she deserved it. And by that point she was so horny that the pain was almost countered by the fact that with each wallop her sensitive breasts got to rub across the hard desk surface.

By the fifth strike, Ann was crying. Mr. Chauder spoke. “I guess that is enough punishment for now. You seem to have learned your lesson. But we still have the issue of what you caused to happen and how you are going to fix it. Obviously the oral method is no longer an option. Normally, I would never condone such extreme methods, but under the circumstances you have left me with little other option.”

And with that Ann felt something skinny slip between her well-lubed outer lips and into her waiting vagina. Ann had never experienced such a small penis inside her before. It was actually a nice change of pace from the girth that Keith had had. Besides, the wrinkles created a kind of ribbed effect that Ann found by positioning herself she could get it to hit just the right spot on her.

Before long Mr. Chauder and Ann were screaming in unison. Ann was impressed that Mr. Chauder was lasting as long as he was and so was Mr. Chauder for that matter. Ann nearly came when Mr. Chauder had shouted out, “give me those perky tits of yours,” as he reached around and took her breasts in his hands. But she hadn’t. She some how felt it was important that he come first, if she was to come at all. Fortunately for Ann, and her breasts with Mr. Chauder man-handling of them, Mr. Chauder eventually let off a loud grunt and Ann could feel his body tense.

Both Ann and Mr. Chauder were, at this point, lost in pleasurable bliss and did not notice Peg, obviously standing on something, snapping pictures with her cellphone through the little window over the door.

As Mr. Chauder pulled his limp dick, still dripping from a mixture of his and Ann’s juices, out of Ann, he started looking around confused. He slowly looked around the room and as he did he pulled up his pants and zipped them up. He did not say a word and Peg was nowhere in site by the time he opened the door and left.

Ann still lay naked across her desk with her ass and breasts sore and her pussy aching for more attention. Ann missed the sense of control, of being in charge of the situation. And she needed release.

Fortunately for her, Mr. Chauder was not the only one waiting after the match to see Ms. Montgomery.