The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April in Paris or April’s shower

Up to this point: April had accidentally been transformed from a decent caring person to an evil cigar smoking mind-controlling madam.

April had decided to go to a little upscale lingerie boutique in the most exclusive part of town.

April had passed by the boutique many times.

But it wasn’t the type of place the old April would shop. The boutique inventory was comprised primarily of silk.

As April entered the shop, two well-dressed women were leaving. ”

Pardon me ladies " April smiled as the two passed by. Neither woman seemed to notice her. " Stupid bitches " April said under her breath.

“ Hello may I help you? " came a voice from behind one of the display racks.

It was Alexandra the boutique well known owner.

(Alexandra was 5′ 10 " tall with a beautiful face and long brown hair, and a great body her measurement were 36,23,36.

Alexandra had been the crème de la crème of super model’s, Until the previous year. She had, had all She could stand of other people telling her what to

Do when to do it, and how to do it. So at the age of 21 she had opened (the Paris silk company “.)

“Yes I hope so. I’m looking for some unusual but nice presents for some friends of mine, but I’m not sure of their sizes.” April was astounded when Alexandra emerged from behind the racks wearing a bright red silk teddy with black silk hose held up by a black lace garter belt and shoulder length black silk gloves.

“Ok I have A nice selection of items that will make wonderful gifts " Alexandra lead April to a display table at the back of the store. " These are all nice.”

“Thanks. Is that the store uniform? " April ask jokingly.

Alexandra turned and looked at herself in the chaining room’s mirror. " Oh My, I forgot I was still wearing this outfit. I was showing my new line to some of my regular customers. It’s a good thing I didn’t go out to lunch. ”

Alexandra said as she laughed at herself in the mirror.

“By the way my name is April” She put her hand out.

Alexandra shook April’s hand.” Hi I’m Alexandra.”

April thought (Ok it’s time for me to take this girl.) " I’ll bet you would have gotten lot’s of offers for a free lunch, in that get up.”

Alexandra leaned in close to April.” Those two women just propositioned me.

I told them no. Then they both bought exactly what I have on now.”

“ What did they want you to do?” April ask in a hushed voice.

“ They wanted me to be their submissive. They wanted to tie me up with silk scarves. I told them no thanks. I’m not into girls, and I am absolutely not

Submission.” Alexandra tone had become serious.

April thought (I’ll see about that)” I love those gloves.” April put her hand out and ran her fingers up Alexandra for arm.” Wow that feels so fantastic. Can I try them on? ”

“ Sure.” Alexandra slid the gloves off her arms and handed them to April. " While you try them on, I’m going to lock the door and put up my closed sign.

You’ll be my last customer for today. “She walked to the front of the boutique.

April knew she had the perfect chance now. She removed the ring from her finger, then slid the silk gloves on her hands and up her arms. She became excited by the feel of silk against her skin, and the thoughts of

Taking control of Alexandra. April opened her purse and took out a cigar and her lighter and hid them on the display table. Then She held the ring in the palm of her right hand.

Alexandra returned. “I’ll just run in the dressing room and change.”

“ Wait for just a moment please. I need your opinion.” April placed the ring on the middle finger of her left hand and held it in front of Alexandra eyes. " Is it ok to wear my ring like this? " April began to sway

Her hand slightly.

Alexandra looked at the ring and said. " It up to the....in..di..vid..ualll” she suddenly found it hard to think.

“These gloves make my ring looks so compelling.” April could see Alexandra’s eyes were fixed on the blue green crystal of her ring.

“Yess it’s very pret..ty” Alexandra started to sway in unison with April’s hand.

“It looks so pretty. Don’t you think” April knew the ring was starting to work.

Alexandra eyes were locked on the crystal. " yesss ”

“ It feels so good to just watch my pretty ring.”

“ yesss feels good " Alexandra will was slipping

“It so relaxing.” April put her right hand on Alexandra’s shoulder and leisurely ran her fingers down the front of her body. " Look at the crystal it’s so relaxing, you can’t take your eyes off of it, it feels so wonderful, you can’t look away.”

Alexandra knew something was wrong. She wanted to look away but she felt so relaxed, so wonderful. " no stop.” was all the resistant she could offer.

April continued her enslave of the headstrong young woman. " don’t fight it Alex. " Alexandra had always hated being called Alex. " Relax..Relax...Relax,”

April slowly started to remove Alexandra lingerie, massaging her body with her silk covered hand. “Listen to my voce , you must obey, you can’t resist , Alex it feels wonderful to obey my voice.”

Alexandra hated not being in control, but she loved the feel of silk. Second by second the ring and April’s silky massage was depleting Alexandra will.

The harder her mind tried to fight the more mesmerized it became. Soon Alexandra could do little more then gaze at the ring and obey April’s voice.

April stopped massaging Alexandra and retrieved her cigar and lighter.” Alex step back into the changing room .” Alexandra did as she was told with out

breaking eye contact with the ring. " That’s right Alex obey my voice, your will is slipping away " April sat Alexandra down on the bench taking the ring from her hand and putting it on the hand of her now docile victim. " look at the ring, don’t stop looking at the ring.” Alexandra held the ring up and continued her deep gaze. " Look deeper and deeper into the ring, the

deeper you look the more wonderful you feel, the more relaxed you become.” April left the changing room and lit her cigar .

Alexandra looked deeper and deeper into the ring. She felt more and more wonderful as time passed, soon she was so relaxed time had no meaning.

April returned a few minutes later with a floor length crimson silk kimono with a hood. " Stand up Alex.”

Alexandra accepted Alex as her name now and did as April commanded. Alex didn’t take her eyes off the crystal.

“ You don’t need to look at my ring anymore to feel this wonderful. My voice make will you fell this wonderful.” April took the ring from Alex and put it

back on her own finger. " Put this on.” April gave Alex the kimono

Without Resistance or thought Alex slid into the kimono.

April pulled the hood on Alex’s head and turned her toward the mirror. “look at my beautiful silk doll. She’s so beautiful isn’t she?”

Alex weakly said " Yes she’s beautiful.”

“ But she’s not perfect yet.” April turned Alex so they were face to face she took a long deep drag from her cigar then released the smoke slowly from her

mouth and nose in a long blue white silky ribbing of smoke.” Alex when I tell you to you will smoke the way I just showed you. Do you understand?”

“Yes” Alexandra had never smoked but now it was her only desire.

April put the cigar to Alex lips and she took a long deep drag from it, holding the smoke in Her lungs, It burned at first, but soon the smoke seemed to be come part of her. Then she released it the way April had taught her. As the smoke drifted toward the ceiling so did part of Alexandra.

“Good now do it again.” April took a huge drag from the cigar held the smoke in put her lips to Alex’s lips opened her mouth and exhaled filling Alex’s Lungs.

“ Hold it in. " April ordered as she quickly turning Alex to face the mirror " Exhale. ”

Alex exhaled the smoke and more of Alexandra’s persona " Look at my perfectly beautiful silk doll.”

Alex looked at her silk clad body it was beautiful, the silk Against her skin felt wonderful, her nipples were erect and hard. With her face behind a silky veil of smoke she was perfect.

“Take this and keep smoking.” April handed Alex the cigar then put her hands around her and slowly pulled her kimono above her hips. " Keep looking at my

beautiful silk doll.” April slipped two silk covered fingers into Alex’s pussy and pumped them in and out " It feel’s good to be my beautiful doll, ”

Alex took another deep drag from the cigar. She did feel good, she felt incredible it felt like her whole body was tingling. And with each exhale more and more of Alexandra drifted away.

April could tell Alex was enjoying what was happening to her " You love being My beautiful silk doll don’t

you?,

Alex " Yes ”

April " you love the way I make you feel ?”

Alex " yes ”

April " you want to fill this way more often ?

Alex " yes ”

April " Alexandra is drifting away each time

you make a beautiful ribbon of silky smoke .

Alex " yes drifting away " then she exhaled

April " you will obey me ! ”

Alex didn’t notice that was a order " yes ”

April " say you will obey me !”

Alex " I will obey you ”

April " you have no will! ”

Alex " I have no will ”

April “Alexandra is gone.”

Alex “Alexandra is gone.”

April " let go my submissive little doll. ”

Alex’s body started to tremble with the biggest and best orgasm she had ever had. Her mind was now fully open to April’s suggestion.

“From now on when you are propositioned you will get their phone number and tell them your madam will take care of the arrangements. do you understand ?” April now had access to a exclusive clientele.

“Yes I understand " Alex felt drained.

April removed the gloves and took the cigar from Alex. " Clean all this up then get dressed the way Alexandra would. " April left the changing room and

started shopping mainly for herself and smoking her cigar. " After you’re done meet me at the cash register " April went to the front desk and started writing out

instructions .

Alex walked to the front desk dressed in a gray business suit and stood staring blank faced . April looked up " Smile show some personality. You’re not

Alexandra anymore but you are a person. ”

Alex’s face lit up with a big smile " I like to smoke, I like to dress up, I love sex. ”

April smiled " when I walk out the door you will be Alexandra again. You will have no conscious memory of what just happened.” She handed Alex a list of instructions. " Put this in Alexandra’s purse. On her way home you will take over and follow these instructions .Do you understand ?”

Alex was holding the top of her blouse open looking at her tits. " yes, I’ll take over and do what that note says. ”

April got her things together and left the boutique.

Alexandra closed her blouse and said " what am I doing ? I have paper work to do. ”

April got home about an hour before Ellen. She started prepared for her guest. She rearranging the living room so all the furniture was in a semicircle in one

corner of the room. She put the lamp in the opposite corner. leaving a large area for Karen to give dance lessons along with other things.

Ellen got home shortly after April had finished with the room and had just lit a cigar. " Hey you changed the room around . Why what’s up ? ”

April leaned back on the couch and blew a plume of smoke toward the ceiling " It’s for a little get together, it’s a secret but if you bend down here I’ll

tell you about it.”

Ellen just couldn’t get over April smoking cigars but she thought she might as well play along with April. She bent down and got face to face with April. ”

What’s the secret ? " As she ask the question April blew a thick stream of smoke into her mouth. Ellen took a deep breath to pull as much as she could then, putting her open lips to April’s. After A few seconds April broke the kiss. Ellen smiled. " Tell me your secret I’ll give you a prize. " Ellen took a puff off the cigar and playfully blew the smoke back in April’s face.

“You horny little slut you wish that trigger still worked on me.” April took back the cigar " Sit down. I have some girls coming over tonight and I’m going to use you and your talented tongue to help me totally transform them into my willing whores . ”

At a few minutes till 8 o’clock April and Ellen’s doorbell rang. April opened the door to see Karen standing in the hall with a puzzled look on her face. “Hello Karen”

“ Hi how are you " Karen couldn’t remember April’s name " My little bad girl nurse ahh April ”

“ Come on in Karen have a seat. " April pointed to the couch. Before she could close the door Jennifer walked to the door looking somewhat bewildered. " Hello Jenny ”

“ Hello April I thought I would come by to visit.” Jennifer didn’t know why she was there.

“ Come on in have a seat. " April knew she had some more work to do on these two. April closed the door and started to make small talk. " So you two know each other ? ”

The two women looked at each other and muttered " Yea we do. " Karen didn’t like Jennifer’s opinion of her new boob job. Jennifer hated Karen’s view on dating married men. Jennifer had divorced her husband because he cheated on her with a 20-year-old office girl.

April knew the two didn’t get along . But Jenny was Dr. More’s nurse and Karen had a lot of work done on herself so they saw each other a lot. " Hey look at

this ugly lamp. " April walked to the lamp and turned it on. " It’s kind of pretty turned on. See how pretty it is ? ”

Both women looked at the lamp. " Look how pretty it is, look at the beautiful colors, watch the colors spin, It’s so relaxing you feel so relaxed.” Karen

gave no Resistance. but Jennifer was trying to look away. " it feels so good to look at the lamp, relax relax look at the beautiful colors relax. " Soon

Jennifer was as docile as Karen. " That is good relax, just let go relax, listen to my voice, you love my voice, let the lamp wash away all your resistance, let it wash away all your will, relax listen to my voice,

obey my voice, it feels so good to obey. ”

April put her hand in the air to signal to Ellen.

Ellen walked to couch and sat between Karen and Jennifer then slid her hands down the front of the women until her fingers found their now wet pussies.

April continued " It feels so good to obey my voice, relax , enjoy how good you feel when you obey me, let your will slip away, you can’t resist me you don’t want to resist. You will obey me , you no longer have any desires, any wishes , my will is your will, you must obey Me.” the lamp and Ellen’s amazing hand job and April’s voice had transformed the two willful women into April’s property. " Enjoy it now " Both women had huge orgasms. Jennifer almost passed out.

“ Ladies I’m your master you will do anything I tell you to do. You live to obey me. You love being my slaves. The person you were is now just a disguise

that’s not who you are now. You are my whores and I own you.”

All three women gazed into the lamp as April’s words burned deep into their minds.” Ladies look deep into the lamp , the longer you look at it the more you want to obey me.”

April became so excited with her power over the women she could feel her self becoming wet. " Ellen come with me. " April led Ellen to her bed room , she

stripped off her pants and panty, laid on the bed with her legs spread apart. " Make me feel good. ”

Ellen got down on her knees and put her head between April’s legs and drove her tongue deep into her wet pussy, vigorously moving her tongue round and round while pushing it in deeper and deeper until April’s body began to quiver uncontrollability,

April couldn’t catch her breath at first, and then she couldn’t believe how good she felt. “OK you can stop now Ellen. ”

Ellen pulled her head away from April and smiled.

“ We need to get cleaned up you got stuff all over your face. “April led Ellen to the bathroom . " Wash your face.” April got undressed, stepped in the shower and turned on the water. " Go turn off the lamp and bring Karen and Jennifer back with you.”

Ellen returned a few minutes later with the two women. " I’m back and I have the girls. ”

April turned off the water and opened the shower door. “Take off your clothes, let me see what I have to work with. All three women stripped and stood so April could inspect them. “Wow Karen your tits are perfect and so big doctor More dose grate work. Hey you have nipple rings cool.” Karen smiled and swayed her huge breast’s side to side making the gold loops sparkle. “Look at those beautiful things” Ellen and Jennifer looked at Karen. “Wouldn’t you like to have tits like that?”

Ellen smiled “Yes that would be fantastic”

Jennifer shook her head. “No I would never do that to myself”

Ellen looked at Jennifer. “Are you kidding? You would look incredible with a set of those.”

“I don’t like the look of big fake tits ok. They’re not fantastic or incredible they’re just big, stupid fake tits.” Jennifer’s mind was fighting back.

April was stunned, She didn’t think anyone could resist the lamp’s power.

She whispered something to Ellen and she ran out of the room.

April looked at Jennifer “Now now Jenny that’s ok if you don’t like Karen’s boobs then you don’t like Karen’s boobs.”

Ellen ran back into the bathroom and handed April a pair of earrings.

“Karen come here” April replaced the gold loops with the dark red crystal earrings from the lamp. “Jenny come get in the shower with me please.”

Jennifer tried to resist, deep down she knew she didn’t want to obey, but April’s voice was so relaxing, so compelling. She slowly walked to the shower and reluctantly stepped in.

April turned Jennifer so she was facing Karen. “I think I see what you mean, they are kind of obscene they’re so big and fake. Just look how they sway back and forth, look at the nipple rings, look at the way they swing side to side. It so ridicules how big they are.

“Yes ridicules” Jennifer knew April couldn’t change her mind. She never had like big fake boobs and nothing could change that.

“They’re so fake, look how firm they are. Look how they sway, watch them move back and forth, back and forth, they’re so firm and round she can’t expect anyone to think they’re real. Look at them closely, see how the crystals move side to side? Look how pretty they are.

“Yessss they’re pretty” Jennifer’s mind was slipping.

April turned on the water and rubbing Jennifer’s back. “It feels good to watch them rock back and forth, back and forth, it’s so relaxing.”

“No stop, you can’t do this to me, I won’t let you.” Jennifer still had some fight left.

“I’m not doing anything to you. Maybe Karen’s tits are like smoking at first you don’t like it, but after a wile you start to enjoy it.” April knew Jennifer had been a smoker for a long time, and it had been hard for her to quit.

“Yesssss enjoy it” Jennifer missed smoking, it had been hard to stop.

April moved her hands around and started massaging Jennifer’s size 34 B tits.

“It feels good, you like it.”

“Yesss it feels good” Jennifer couldn’t think straight. It felt so good, and the thoughts of smoking, she did miss smoking.

“Look at the crystals, look how they glow, that beautiful red glow. You miss the enjoyment you got from smoking. You miss the warm red glow. You want the warm glow.” April had found Jennifer’s weakness.

“I I want the warm glow, no wait stop.” Jennifer’s will was weakening.

“It is so relaxing, and you’re so tired of fighting. You need to relax, you want to relax, relax, relax.” April moved her hands slowly down Jennifer’s body, and sank her fingers in her pussy.

“Noooo you can’t do this to me. It’s not fair toooo.” Jennifer was loosing her will to fight back.

“You’re so relaxed, you don’t want to resist, you just want to watch the crystals, watch them sway back and forth, back and forth. Watch the warm red glow, you feel so relaxed. You’re going into a very deep relaxed state of mind. You’re so relaxed, your mind is so open to me.” April could feel Jennifer’s body start to sway in rhythm with Karen’s.

“Warm, so relaxxxed, opennn.” Jennifer’s will was gone. She now belonged to April body and sole.

April finished bringing Jenny to a climax. “You will obey me, I am your master, look deep into the crystals, you will let them wash away all of your resistance to me.”

“I will obey master.” Jenny stared deep into the crystals.

April turned off the water, and her and Jenny dried each other.

All four women had just walked back into the living room, when the doorbell rang. “Who is it?” April yelled

“It’s me Alexandra, Alex, can I come in?”

“Come on in.” April said with a smile. Happy her reprogramming of Alex had not worn off.

The door popped open and Alex’s was posed, with four-inch black stiletto high heels, black silk hose, a short black skintight silk mini dress. Alex’s hair flowed smoothly over her left shoulder, her beautiful face now was high lighted with perfectly arch eyebrows, full thick bright red lips. Alex put her hand up turned her head and took a long deep drag from a 6-inch long cigarette holder with A just lit more 120 in it. She released the smoke slowly from her mouth and let it rise in front of her face like a silky veil of smoke. " I read the note. I’ve done everything it said to do.” She picked up the several large packages from the floor and walked into the living room.

“That holder is a nice touch, it looks good. “April shut the door and helped Alex in. “Did you get everything on my list?”

“Yes madam, and I have a phone number for you. The two women you saw leaving the shop came back and ask Alexandra to come play with them. I told them to give me their phone number someone would call them later.”

“Excellent, I’ll call them later, have A seat.” April pointed to the couch, and Alex sat next Ellen.

April stood in front of the four women. “Karen come here. Karen is going to teach us how to dance or strip.” April sat down next to Jenny.

For the next few hours Karen showed the women how dance, each took her turn dancing in front of the others. Karen showed them how to dress helping each of them to pick an outfit from the packages Alex had brought.

Ellen picked an outfit similar to Alex’s only in red.

Jenny’s outfit was a black bra and black panties and red fishnet stockings and matching garter belt.

Karen couldn’t find anything to fit her huge tits so her outfit was a blue thong.

April’s outfit was the same thing Alex had been wearing the first time they had met. A bright red silk teddy with black silk hose held up by a black lace garter belt and shoulder length black silk gloves.

Then Karen showed them how to do their hair and make up. Then she showed them how to make some extra money at a club. “Come here Jenny.” Jennifer stood next to Karen. “Ok face me.” Karen began to grind her body up and down Karen’s she put her nipples against Karen’s and started to roll them around and around. “You like my big tits now, don’t you?”

“I love your big tits.” Jenny started to imitate Karen move for move.

“Your good, now try this.” Karen put her face just in front of Jenny’s and blew.

Jenny blinked. “So what?” Jenny did the same thing to Karen.

Karen blinked. Karen then blew again, Jenny blinked, and this time when Jenny went to blow back at Karen, Karen’s probing tongue was there. Soon Karen was rolling her tongue round and round in Jenny’s receptive mouth.

April got up and put her mouth next to Jenny’s head and said. “Tomorrow we will visit doctor Mour, we’ll get you a big set of tits like Karen’s.”

Jenny had the biggest orgasms of her life.

April got the phone number from Alex and said “Ladies relax enjoy yourselves I’ll be right back.” April went to her bedroom.

Karen and Jenny went back to kissing.

Ellen had become captivated with Alex’s smoking style. “That cigarette holder is the perfect look for you.”

“Thanks, I have a red one, would you like it?” Alex got the red cigarette holder and a pack of Virginia slimes from her purse. “Here try of these.”

April returned to the living room with a big smile and smoking a cigar, Karen and Jenny were rubbing up and down each other bodies, and Alex and Ellen were setting on the couch showing off their smoking skills to each other.

“Ellen you and Alex have a party to go to.” The two women looked at each other and smiled. “Here’s the address, take Alex’s car, Ellen your old neon won’t look right in this neighborhood.” She handed them bathrobes. “Put these on. It’s the two women from the shop and their husbands, have fun and don’t forget to get me my money.” Alex and Ellen left.

April sat on the couch watching Karen and jenny make out as they danced. “Karen do they make cigarette holders for cigar?”

Karen stopped kissing Jenny. “Yes madam, Hunt’s tobacco shop sells them, but there not open now.”

“That’s ok, I’ve got no problem with breaking the law.” She took a deep drag from her cigar and blew the smoke towards the two women. “Karen put on a jacket’ jenny you can go as you are.” April ran to her bedroom then quickly ran back with the pendent around her neck. “Let’s go ladies. Karen you’re driving.” All three women left the apartment.

A half-hour later the women were at the back of door of hunt’s tobacco shop.

“Pop the trunk, I’ll get your tire tool out and we’ll open that door and go shopping.” April stepped out of the car and walked to trunk. Suddenly a bright was shining in her eyes.

“What’s the problem miss?” April could not see who it was but it was a woman’s voice. April put her hands up “We had car trouble, I thought I could fix it.”

The light was lowered, April could see it was a policewoman. " Well well well what do we have here?”

Officer Jody brown was 28-years old and a 4-year veteran of the police force. She was 5-feet 7-inches tall with short jet-black hair. Jody was not very good looking but she was proud of her body. She worked out at the gym every day. She thought her 34-inch bust line was fine. She would tell people “Big tits would get in the way of cop.”

“Officer I know this looks odd but I can explain.” April turn so the pendent was in plan site of the officer. April starting swaying slightly side to side, making a rhythmic flash with the pendants crystal.

“What’s wrong ma’am nerves?” Jody eyes started to fix on April’s pendent.

April saw her opening.” No officer I’m relaxed, I’m very relaxed.” She continued to sway.

“Good you just stay relaxed.” Jody didn’t understand why she was having A hard time thinking.

“Yes ma’am it’s good to relax, to just let go and relax, just relax.” April could tell the crystal was work on the woman mind.

“What’s going on?” Jody was becoming more confused with each flash of the pendent.

“Nothings going on, you just need to relax. April started to become excited, she could tell the officer was falling under her control.

“No can’t relax, I must do my duty. Jody was trying to remain in control.

“Yes that’s right do your duty to serve and protect, you must do your duty, you must serve and protect. “April would use the officer’s loyalty to her job to bring her under her control.

“Yes must do my duty.” Things were starting to clear up for Jody.

“That’s right do your duty serve and protect, serve and protect, serve and protect. " April could see the woman mouthing the words as April said them.

“That’s right say it with me. “Serve and protect, serve and protect.”

“Serve and protect, Serve and protect.” Jody no longer saw April as a threat. So she started to relax and watch the crystal.

“Relax, relax, relax, do your duty, serve and obey, serve and obey, serve and obey.” April watched the woman’s body started to relax more and more.

“Yes do my duty, serve and obey, serve and obey, serve and obey.” Jody believed it was her duty to serve and obey.

“Look at the crystal, relax, relax, relax, do your duty, serve and obey me, you must serve and obey me.” April knew she had her now. “I am your master. You must serve and obey me, you must obey me.”

“I must do my duty, I must serve and obey my master. Jody looked deep into crystal. Soon there was nothing left of her own will. All she knew was to serve and obey her master.

“What’s your name?” April needed to call her something.

“Jody Brown master.”

“Address me as madam.” April commanded

“Yes madam.”

“Are you alone?” April hoped she was.

“No madam, officer Tim McCoy is with me.”

April ran to the front of the car. She was stunned to see Karen standing across the hood of the car from Officer Tim McCoy, With her jacket wide open exposing her size 48DD breast, swaying the crystal nipple rings back and forth. As she got closer she could see Jenny, laying on the hood of the car with her legs warped around Tim. " What the hell is going on?”

“Timmy came up to us and ask if we needed help, so I showed him these, now he’ll do anything we tell him to. Jenny told him to fuck her long and hard until she told him to quit.” Karen smiled.

“Good job. Jody come here.” Jody walked to the front of the car. “This is Jody, she is going to help me get in the shop. You stay out here and have fun we’ll be right back.”

Karen and Jenny said, “Yes madam.”

Then Tim said “yes madam”

April and Jody walked to the back door of the tobacco shop. “Can you open this door?” April pointed to the door.

Jody walked to the door then kicked it open.

“Follow me.” April smiled. “You must work out?”

“Yes madam, I work out every day.” Jody showed no emotion.

“Are you always this unemotional? April picked up a large sack and started filling it with boxes of cigars, cartons of cigarette, cigarette holders and finally she found the cigar holders. “Do you have fun?”

“I work out and do my job, madam.” Jody followed April to the back of the store.

“Do you drink? Do you smoke?” April led Jody to a table. “Get up here, lay down on your back.”

Jody did as she was told.

April took a cigar and a lighter from the sack. “Take off your belt and undo your pants.” April lit the cigar, then stood next to the table and looked over Jody. “I want you to watch me smoke.” April took a deep drag from the cigar, then leaned over and put her mouth on Jody’s and forced the smoke into her lungs. At the same time she slid her hand in side Jody’s pants and plugged two fingers deep into her wet cunt.

Jody’s lungs were burning, but April’s fingers felt so incredible.

April pulled her mouth away from Jody’s “Release the smoke slowly, enjoy the way it feels, you love the way it feels, you can’t stop yourself, you’re losing control.”

Jody started to moan softly at first but then louder and louder until it was a loud scream. Her back began to arch, higher and higher until her shoulders and feet were the only part of her body touching the table. All the wile she slowly

Released the smoke from her mouth and nose.

Several minutes later April and Jody emerged from the store. Both women laughing and smoking cigars.

Karen and Jenny were sitting on the hood of the police car with their legs apart. Tim had his head buried deep in Karen’s pussy and his hand in Jenny’s. “Timmy likes it when we smoke.” Jenny said as she had yet another orgasm.

April smiled. “Karen cum already. Tim raise up here I need to talk to you.”

Karen threw her head back in delight. Tim raised up and turned to face April.

Jenny said. “Hey I wasn’t done yet.”

April held up her pendent. “Later Jenny. Tim look at the crystal, look deep into the crystal, you can’t look away, you don’t want to look away, look at the crystal and listen to my voice.” Tim was already under the hypnotic control of the red crystals but April had to make sure she had total control of him.

Tim watched the crystal looking deeper and deeper, soon all he could see was the crystal and all he could hear was April’s voice. " Listen to your voice”

“You will obey me, you can not resist, I am your master. “April knew Tim was fully under her control.

“I will obey you.” Tim had no other wish but to obey his master.

“You will not remember anything that has happen here tonight. You and Jody will get in your car and drive away you will forget every thing that has happen. Do you understand?” April lowered the pendent.

“Yes madam, I understand.”

“If Jody every smokes a cigar when you two are alone you will obey her. Do you understand?” April garbed Jody and pulled her closer to Tim.

“Tim you will stop calling me buddy” Jody took a big drag from her cigar and blew the smoke into his face.” Jody hated that nickname. And Tim called her that all the time.

“Now you two get dressed then get back in your car. When we drive away you will forget we were here. April turned and got into Karen’s car.

The three women were on their way back to the apartment when Karen said. “Let’s go to the club.

April looked at her. “Your club? The strip club?

“Come on it’ll be fun. We can see my boss he’s going to retire soon. I want to show him my new boobs.”

April knew it would be a wile before Ellen and Alex would be home. “Ok we’ll go have some fun.”

Karen led the way. “Come on this way will take us right to his office.” Karen led them to a door at the back of the club. Karen knocked on the door and it, quickly open. " Hello Mike, boss in?”

Mike was a big man, “sure Karen. Come on in.”

The three walked threw the door, down a short hallway, and up a flight of stairs.

Karen knocked on the office door.

“Come in.” A man’s voice came from in side the office.

The three women entered the office. The office was dark, so dark they could only make out a dark shape behind the desk. The only light in the room came from a small ugly desk lamp.

“Come in, come in ladies.” The shape pointed to a couch a cross the room.

Karen and Jenny walked over to the couch and sat down.

April walked over to the desk and sat down at the chair in front of it. “So you’re going to retire? And give up all this?”

The shadowy figure open a box on his desk then April could the red glow of him lighting a cigar. “Yes. I’ve been at this game for a long time I ready to retire, and move away.”

“How much money do you want for this place?” April leaned back in the chair.

The figure leaned forward. “Oh it’s not about the money, It’s about finding someone that has the balls to run this place the way it needs to be ran. If a girl’s not the type to work for you, then you transform her into the type of girl that would work for you.” The shadowy figure then clicked a switch, and his desk lamp started to spin. “Beautiful isn’t it, look how pretty it is, you can’t take your eyes off of it.” The man looked at April’s face. “Yes you are pretty. Karen there is pretty, she came to me thinking she was interviewing for a accounting job, and hated the smell of my cigar, but look at her now.” The man leaned in closer to April and blew a big cloud of smoke in her face. “Do you like smoke little girl?”

April leaned forward garbed the cigar from the man’s hand, took a lung filling drag, pulled the man’s mouth to hers and forced the smoke into his lungs. I love cigar smoke, now pack your bags, you just retired..