The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This chapter involves some unsafe sex practices including barebacking. Not to be too preachy but play safe, use a condom or consider PrEP.

Badder Pharma

By Baralai

It had been two weeks. Had really just been two weeks? Officer Oliver Bright walked down the street. It had been two weeks since the evil pharmaceutical company, Ruinu Inc., had kidnapped him and subjected him to one of their twisted inhumane experiments.

They had used some weird drug called Amatoric to make him love dick. Now whenever someone offered the formerly straight cop a dick he couldn’t say no.

Thinking about dick was making his ass feel empty. If he was at home and not wearing pants he would consider fingering his empty hole or using the dildo the company had sent him. Thinking about those options made Oliver yearn to have his ass filled. It had been just two weeks since he was turned into a cock whore.

Somehow Silas, the evil but well hung CEO of Ruinu, had been sending visitors to Oliver nightly. Each night some unknown guy would show up to his apartment and show his cock to Oliver asking him if he wanted the cock. Oliver would then show an energetic display of lack of willpower.

His visitor last night arrived with a package and a letter requesting his presence at Ruinu Inc. There was also some vague threat if he didn’t show up. But Oliver grudgingly resigned himself to going. The last time he was here he made of fool of himself. He even defiled himself with Silas, his most hated enemy.

Oliver was recapping all this in his head as he paced outside the entrance of the evil company. He really didn’t want to go back into that God forbidden place.

Oliver finally made his way into the entrance. When he entered he saw an empty reception desk and waiting room.

“Good day Mr. Bright, we have been expecting you,” said the unseen voice of a friendly woman.

Oliver looked up at the intercoms and cameras. “You knew I would come with Silas’ threat.”

“Of course,” said Ms. Friendly. “We also saw you pacing in front of the building for the last thirty minutes.” Oliver glowered at the camera. “Please follow black stripe on the floor to the elevator.”

Oliver followed the command and made his way to the elevator. The lift had no buttons on it but the doors closed and started moving soon after he got on it.

The elevator went straight to Silas Nyx’s office. The office looked exactly how you would picture an evil corporate overlord to look like. There was a oversized desk. A window that overlooked the city, perfect for looking out and manically laughing. Convoluted objects that may have been conceptual art or possibly chairs. But Oliver had seen this office before. Silas was there with his back turned to him. He was looking at two easels with posters on display.

“I’m trying to decide which of these would be better,” Silas said looking between the two easels. Both posters were labeled with Amatoric in bold block print. The first had a picture of Oliver slammed against the wall, his back arched to push back against the faceless man, but plainly showing Oliver’s face arched back with a gleeful smile. It had a tagline “make a change to your lifestyle.” The second showed Oliver on his back holding his own legs in the air while a man fucked him. “Find a new level of bliss” said the tagline under Oliver’s vacant eyes and his tongue hanging out.

Both pictures were from when Ty and Anders had assisted in Oliver’s conversation while on the advertised drug. Oliver glared at the back of Silas’ head. He couldn’t actually use these for legitimate advertisement, as the FCC would not condone it. He had to remind himself that Silas just loved messing with him.

“We tried showing one of you deepthroating a dick, but none of the footage you allowed us to keep had a good angle of your face. Such a hard angle to get, deepthroating,” Silas said in a monotone, yet haughty voice.

“Cut this crap Silas,” Oliver said feeling his blood pressure rising. “What the fuck did you bring me here for?”

“For your bi-weekly injection of course,” Silas said turning around looking Oliver in the eyes. “While Amatoric has the unfortunate aftereffect of rewiring neurology to permanently liking new behaviors, which prevents people for continually needing to buy it off us, the heightened limbido and hyperseuxal desires eventualy seem to wane in past animal subjects. But injecting the serum back into the system seems to maintain this state.”

“Huh?” Oliver stuttered. He had lost focus on Silas’ words and was now focusing on the hard cock the CEO was stroking before him.

Silas was now smiling while continuing to stroke his cock. “I’m telling you we are going to inject you with the same drug in order to maintain your state as a gay nymphomaniac. That way you can continue lusting after cocks and not investigate allegedly corrupt agencies.”

“Uh Huh,” said the slack jawed off duty police officer.

“Please take off your shirt sir,” said a man in a labcoat next to Oliver.

“Huh? Oh right,” Oliver responded taking off the button down shirt. Under the shirt revealed a leather harness. The harness fit tightly against the perky pecs and Oliver’s hairy figure.

“Good, I see you are wearing part of the package I sent you,” said Silas referring to the harness.

“Ow,” said Oliver as the man in the lab coat injected him with the purplish fluid. “Did you just inject me with that drug again!” he said angrily.

“I just explained it to you, but you were too distracted looking at my cock,” explained Silas and the man in the lab coat left the office. “To reiterate, every two weeks you will come here to get your injection. Don’t worry you won’t experience the migraines and the loss of consciousness you did the first time. That appears to only happen on first use and the neural pathways are now more primed to respond to the drug afterwards. At least in the animal testing phase. You are the human testing phase afterall, so we don’t totally know. Although the hypersexual desires will most likely occur everytime.”

“You fucking bastard!” screamed Oliver.

Silas shrugged. “You could have said no. But while you are still your vulgar self, can I interest you in trying a new drug we have recently produced.”

He pulled out a small plate that had a small container like an energy drink. It had the branding and colorful display of an energy drink but was called ‘Splooge!”

“What is this, poppers?” Oliver asked.

“Oh don’t be silly,” said Silas.

“Splooge! is our new product to help increase sperm fluid,” said a friendly female voice. “While the average male produces about 3 to 5 mL of sperm a day, Splooge! helps increase the production. This fast acting drug helps produce more cum for your daily needs.” Her friendly voice then started to talk faster, “Does not increase likelihood of pregnancy, some tests have found men became infertile after taking. You may cum your pants for no particular reason if not released routinely. May cause upset stomach and/or nausea. Possible increase sensitivity to prostate gland. Do not take Splooge! if you are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant, or are a woman in general.”

“Thank you Ms Friendly,” Silas said to the intercom. “You see, even you become dry, but still horny after long hours of sexual acts, but this new drug can help with that. We want to see if taking this drug will keep up with Amatoric,”

“I’m not your damn guinea pig!” Oliver yelled.

“Yes you are,” smiled SIlas.

“What make you think I’m going to take that damn drug!” Oliver said stomping his feet.

Silas smiled at Oliver. “Did you wear the other part of the package that I sent you?”

Oliver looked to the side at the ground. His cheeks flared red. Without looking at the other man Oliver unbutton his pants and showed off the jockstrap that was sent to him. The fabric around his cock was stretchy and a bright purple color, while the waistband had the Ruinu Inc. logo on the front and Bottom Boy on the back end above his ass.

“Very nice,” said Silas. “And take off those pants. You know what you will be like shortly so there is no need to keep them on.”

Oliver did and kicked off his shoes. His dick was already hard and there was a dark purple wet spot by the tip of his dick.

“Good, now take your Splooge!” Silas said in a monotone voice.

Oliver walked slowly to the desk and took the container and gulped to contents.

“Good boy,” Silas said looking pleased. “Now let’s get you out of my office before you messy it up with all that cum you are going to produce. This way,” he said leading him to the elevator. Oliver went to grab his clothing. “You won’t need those,” Silas told him. So Oliver left dressed only in the harness and jockstrap.

Again the elevator open, closed, and moved without any button or declaration of destination. When they got off Oliver expected there to be a room, instead there was a long hallway. A long hallway filled with busy office workers.

Silas pressed forward while Oliver hesitated to get off the elevator. “Come along,” Silas said without looking back.

Oliver walked briskly to catch up with Silas. He tried covering up his hardon as the men and women who worked at Ruinu Inc. looked at him.

“Everyone wave and say hi to Officer Oliver Bright of the local police department,” Silas said outloud. And like good employees of an evil corrupt boss, they followed orders without asking questions.

Oliver’s cheeks were bright red. He tried to keep his eyes on the ground ahead of him, but he kept seeing the eyes and waving hands of the employees. He noticed that the dark purple wet stain on his jockstrap was getting bigger. He also noticed that Silas slowed his gait.

They then went on another elevator, but this time it was full of people. All greeted Silas with a “Good Day Mr. Nyx.” and Silas promptly introduced Oliver still trying to hide his stiff dick. Silas then led him down another employee filled hallway proclaiming his name to everyone. Precum droplets startled to occasionally drip from Oliver’s jock now.

Eventually they made it to a familiar looking room filled with cameras. This was the room that Anders and Ty had spent hours fucking Oliver. This time there was a small circular stage in the center of the room that had more cameras and lights focused on the designated performance area.

“We hope that the new improved room will help us get better shots of you burying your face into dick,” Silas said.

“We have also provide you plenty of Inured, Ruinu Inc. brand sensual oils. Great for lubrication and long lasting sexual stimulation,” said the friendly female voice. “We recommend prepping yourself for your trials of combination Splooge! and Amatoric. Thank you for choosing to participant in an Ruinu Inc. research project.”

“I hate all of you,” Oliver said under his breath as he reluctantly walked to the stage with the lube. He took some of the oils on his fingers and started to insert them in his hole. A loud groan came involuntarily out of Oliver. His facial expressions began to lax as he thrusted his hips into his fingers.

“There is our happy customer,” Silas said with a toothy smile. “You are much more complaint in this state. Now keep the jockstrap on. I want you to enjoy getting fucked with your dick enclosed. That and it will be great for advertisement to have our brand already there.”

He then looked up at one of the cameras, “Ms. Friendly who is helping out the good Officer Bright today?” With that the evil CEO left the room.

“Today we have brought in Mayor Percy Burbank, whom officer Bright made allegation was receiving cash/fringe benefits for Ruinu Inc. to the local press,” said the friendly voice as a mild manner looking man in a business suit entered the room.

“We also have have Carl Henry, ex-husband of one Anna Bright. He is also ex-brother-in-law to Officer Oliver Bright,” she said as Carl came in with an eager smile of his face. He was wearing just jeans and a t-shirt.

“And lastly we have Sgt. Nick Knavish, a cop who was accused of also being paid off by Ruinu Inc. by one of his fellow officers,” was said as he entered. He was the most in shape of the three men with a similar build to Oliver, but with darker hair compared to Oliver sandy blond hair.

“Man I heard they turned you into a slut Ollie, but look at you go,” Nick said. He saw Oliver still fingering his hole with the oils thrusting his hips in the air. He had a glazed look in his eyes and an happy yet slack jawed expression on his face.

“It appears that the Amatoric has taken full effect. Please proceed with the research,” said the friendly voice.

“Well you heard the lady, lets get started,” said Carl. “He doesn’t look like he needs anyone to get him in the mood.”

Nick pulled out his dick, “Does this look tasty to you Ollie? You like it when I call you Ollie right?” In truth Nick knew that Oliver couldn’t stand the childish nickname he used on him and would normally cuss him out whenever he used it. Oliver’s irritation just encouraged him to do it more though. Right now though Oliver didn’t seem to protest. “Does lil’ Ollie want to taste this fat cock?”

“Yes!” groaned Oliver his breathing getting heavier.

“Then ask for it,” Nick commanded.

“I want that cock. I want to taste that cock. I want that cock in my needy mouth,” moaned Oliver.

“You didn’t say the magic word. Where are your manners OIlie?” Nick tauned.

“PLLEEASE. Please I need your cock. I want your big cock down my throat,” Oliver whined.

“Alright, here you go Ollie,” Nick said presenting the desired dick in front the man’s face.

Oliver drove his mouth onto the dick with no hesitation. In the past two weeks he had become quite skilled at giving head. The sensation of having his mouth filled with a dick always drove him crazy.

“He’s so eager,” Percy noted as he observed Oliver licking Nick’s balls.

“His mouth is quite skilled too,” Nick said. “You should try it.”

“Don’t mind if I do,” Percy said presented his dick to Oliver who quickly latched onto it.

In the back of Oliver’s mind he disliked that he was engaging with these men in such lewd act. But he couldn’t stop himself. He didn’t even have the desire to stop himself. What was worse is that he knew what would happen after this. He would crave to have sex with them again. Not just gay sex in general, but lewd acts with these assholes in particular.

He had already hunted down both Ty and Anders and propositioned them for sex. The first time he went to Anders, the other man thought he was out for revenge. Ty had been smug and knew right away what Oliver had wanted and taunted him for it. Ty had made sure he had Oliver’s phone number afterwards and called him twice. Once at 4am requesting a quick booty call and then in the middle of the work day to offer a quickie in an alleyway. Oliver accepted both invitations.

He knew that these men would be the same. He would crave to have sex with them again. It wasn’t just the sex he became addicted to, it was the people as well. He loved the smell of Anders musk, the taste of Ty’s cum and the feeling of their cocks inside their ass. And soon he’d be addicted to these men as well.

He moaned as he thought about all the sexual depraved things he would most likely do with these men. Nick would likely demand sex at the station. Percy might ask him to suck him off during a conference call. Probably wasn’t a good idea since Oliver was never quiet during sex. Even now he was moaning loudly as he slobbered down Percy’s dick.

“Oh fuck, he has a good mouth, I’m cumming already,” screamed Percy as he released a large load into Oliver. It was more cum than Oliver was used to. He couldn’t swallow it all and cum splattered all over his body as he tried to get as much in his mouth as possible. It tasted delicious. Not like a delicious meal, but like a taste he yearned for more. He couldn’t get enough of the taste of cum and Percy seemed to have plenty to share with him.

“We should probably mention that today’s guests have also taken a dosage of Splooge!,” said the friendly voice. “We hope this enlivens the process.”

“Well this cum guzzler seems to need more,” Nick said as Oliver moved onto Nick’s cock.

“Mmmm, more cum,” Oliver purred.

“Yeah that’s right you little cum whore. Why don’t you shake that ass to let us know where else you want it,” Nick said with a sinister smile.

Oliver started thrusting his ass in the air. He arched his back making his already thick butt look bigger and more mountable.

“Look at that ass jiggle,” laughed Carl. “What you say Oliver. You want this cock that has been inside your sister? Do you want it in your pussy now?

“Yeah, put in my pussy,” moaned Oliver as he licked Nick shaft. “It feels so empty without dick in it.”

Oliver scooped up more of the oils and his hand reached between his legs to finger his hole. As he got on all fours so Carl could mount him better, he thrusted his as at Carl while continuing to finger himself.

“God this guy is sex crazy,” chuckled Percy.

Carl got up onto the stage and start to align his cock against Oliver’s willing hole.

“YES!,” screamed Oliver. “Yes, put in my hole. Cocks go in my hole. Cocks belong in my hole.”

“That’s right you slut,’ Carl said. “But call it your pussy again. I want to hear you call it that you idiot.”

“I need cock in my pussy,” moaned Oliver pushing his big ass against the length of the hard cock. He gyrated his hips to make sure Carl knew what he wanted. “My pussy needs you so bad. Make my pussy feel good. Put that big dick in my pussy!”

“You’re not even resisting making a fool of yourself,” hollered Carl. “Big old tough Oliver Bright just loves cock in his pussy. Well I guess I should give you what you want.”

The cock slide into Oliver’s loose hole. He screamed out in pleasure. His eyes rolled back as a dumb smile grew on his lips. “You’re making my pussy feel so good!” he called out as Carl started to fuck him. He cried out louder as cum spilled out of his jockstrap.

“Look how much came out of him,” Percy noted looking at the large white puddle under Oliver. “You barely started fucking him and he cummed. And his cock it still hard as rock.”

“My cock in your pussy make you cum slut?” Carl asked roughly still fucking Oliver.

“YES! Your cock makes my pussy feel so good. Don’t stop fucking my pussy,” Oliver moaned.

“Hey Ollie, don’t forget my dick. I know you love getting your hole filled but get back to work on my dick,” Nick yelled and thrusted his dick back into Oliver’s mouth. Oliver’s head was spinning again. It was just like last time he had no control over anything now. His thoughts were solely on getting as much pleasure as he could.

Nick was being rough with his mouth now. He kept shoving the dick further and further down his throat. Oliver was glad he lost his gag reflex in the past week. He hoped Nick was as rough with his ass as well.

Nick eventually pulled out and busted his load all over Oliver, attempted to soak the other man in his juices. Cum dribbled down Oliver’s hair body and soon his finger were spooning up the fresh cum to his mouth.

“You really are a cum whore,” Nick laughed.

“Yeah I’m a cum whore,” Oliver repeated dumbly. “Cum tastes so good. I need cum in me. I need cum all over me. Now I need cum in my pussy.” Oliver tightened his hole in synch with Carl’s thrusting.

“Of fuck,” Carl said. “He really does want me to bust a nut inside him.” Carl bursted his seed inside Oliver. He and Oliver cried out in loud moans as cum dribbed out of Oliver’s ass and more leaked from his jockstrap. Carl pulled out of him.

“No, I need cock in my pussy. Put it back,” Oliver cried out.

“Oliver why don’t you come sit in my lap,” the mayor said now fully undressed. He was sitting on the drier side of the stage with his dick standing straight up.

“Yeah,” Oliver said getting himself up off the ground and making his way over to Percy. Oliver started grinding his ass against Percy. He first stroked the hard cock with his hands to make sure it had plenty of the oils on it. But he didn’t waste much time inserting the cock inside of him.

“That’s it Oliver,” said Percy. “Make sure to look at those cameras over there. Bounce yourself silly on my dick. Smile nice and big so everyone watching knows how much you love it.”

Oliver complied showing off his big dumb smile. “Oh I love dick in me do much. I’ll do anything for dick.”

“That’s right Oliver,” Percy said as he reach around and pinched one of Oliver’s nipples. Oliver moan out loud when he did this. His nipple were so sensitive right now. “You love dick so much. What kind of person does that make you?”

Oliver had a hard time thinking with his bouncing on the cock and Percy now pinching both his nipples. His cock was even flailing around flicking cum while still contained in the stretchy, cum-soaked jockstrap. His head was in such a hazy state.

“It makes you a slut,” Percy answered for him.

“Yeah I’m a slut,” Oliver moaned. “Sluts love dick. I’m a slut for dicks.”

“That’s right you smug bastard. It’s so hard to think when you’re acting like a slut. But think about what other things you call a slut. Tell those cameras other names you can call yourself,” said Percy pinching a nipple hard. Oliver howled out in pleasure.

“I’m a whore,” moabed Oliver. “A slutty cock whore. I’m a cum guzzling polesmoker. I’m a slutty cum dumpster.”

“And what does it say on your jockstrap here,” Percy said pulling the elastic band in back.

“It says I’m a Bottom Boy cause I love dicks in my ass,” Oliver said with the glazed look in his eyes.

“That’s right Oliver. And Ruinu Inc. is recording everything you say and do right now. They will use this to show everyone that they can take even their biggest critic and turn him into a sex crazed slut. Are you happy being a slut Oliver?” ask Percy.

“Yes!” screamed Oliver bouncing on the cock with vigor. “I love being a slut. I love being crazy for dick. It makes me so happy to have a cock in me.”

“Are you happy that Ruinu Inc. turned you into a slut?” asked the mayor.

A part of the real Oliver, struggled with this question. A part of him wanted to say that he loved being turned into a slut and what they did to him. Another part said he hated Ruinu Inc. even more than before. “I still hate Ruinu Inc.,” Oliver moaned. “But I love being turned into a slut. I love being addicted to cock. I love having no control over myself when I crave dicks.”

Oliver started bouncing faster as the expression of his face began to contort. Cum sprayed out of the jockstrap and went in all directions as he continued to bounce on the mayor’s lap. Seeing this Percy released his load into Oliver’s ass.

Oliver now realized he had both Carl’s and Percy’s cum in his ass. He realized that he should have felt disgusted by this. Especially with the cartoonish amount of cum all them men seemed to be producing. But the thought of having so much cum in him made him aroused.

He got off Percy and laid on the stage with his back in a puddle of someone’s cum. He then lifted his legs in the air bringing his knees towards his head. His ass was now full of display.

“Nick!” Oliver cried out. “I need you inside of me. I need your man juices to fill my pussy. I’m not a good cum dumpster unless I have everyone inside me.”

Nick walked over to him now also free of his clothes. He smiled at the moaning Oliver wiggling his ass to entice him. “I have to admit that a part of me is disappointed that you’re loving this so much that I can’t humiliate you. But I’m so turned on by the way you willingly humiliate yourself. Who knew the golden boy was so twisted and depraved.”

Nick then aligned himself to Nick’s ass. “Now wrap your legs around me bitch. I want you to look up at those cameras above the stage. Make sure they can see the Ruinu Inc. logo on you so they know who turned you. You’re going to show those cameras and everyone watching how much you love having my dick in you.”

Oliver complied with everything. He smiled a deranged look at the cameras as Nick fucked him. As Oliver had hoped, Nick was rough with him. His tongue hung out of his mouth as he drooled on himself with a drugged out look on his face. His back was arched as he moaned and panted while being fucked. Oliver imagined all the people watching him on video after this. Silas and Ms. Friendly and other staff were probably watching now. He was so turned on by this fact.

“Lil Ollie likes it in his holie,” jeered Nick.

“Yeah,” moaned Oliver.

“Repeat that back to me. I want to hear yourself call you Ollie,” Nick said with a smile. He knew how much Oliver hated being called that.

“Lil Ollie likes it in his holie,” groaned Oliver.

“Say it again,” Nick commanded.

“Lil Ollie likes it in his holie,” said Oliver with a big smile.

“That’s right,” Nick said condescendingly. “”So tell me Ollie, you’ve always been mr. toughguy. Do real men like cock up their holes or do bitches?”

“Bitches likes to get fucked in their pussies,” moaned Oliver.

“So is Ollie a real man or a bitch,” Nick sneered gleefully.

“Ollie is a bitch,” moaned Oliver. “Ollie is a bitch in heat. Ollie needs Nick to fuck his hollie.”

Oliver hated degrading himself to Nick, but at this point he couldn’t help it. He was turned on by lowering himself to Nick. Nick seemed to be turned on by him humiliating himself and would fuck him harder when he did. But all the men had been working on degrading him. No, they had all had him degrade himself. Calling his ass his pussy. Calling himself every vernacular for slut. Calling himself by that childish nickname. They all made him say these things. They all him love saying these things about himself. They were making him addicted to deriding himself.

Oliver smiled after making this realization. “Fuck Ollie is his slutty hollie,” he moaned. “Ollie needs real men to fuck him in his pussy.” Oliver felt himself coming close to climaxing again. He felt it whelming up inside of him. “Lil Ollie likes it in his holie. Lil Ollie likes it in his holie,” he kept repeating as he felt his climax approaching. He grunted as more of him jism ran down his torso and chest.

Nick kept pounding away smiling at the display Oliver was giving him.

“Nick,” moaned the still horny Oliver. “I need your man juices in my holie. Pump your cum into Ollie’s cum dumpster. Make me your bitch.”

Nick grunted a few times and released his seed. Oliver felt pleased with himself that he now had all three men’s cum inside of him. Oliver purred and felt himself glow with pride.

“Look how proud the little slut is,” Carl laughed.

A friendly female voice then came over the intercom. “Marketing is requesting more shots of Mr. Bright giving blow jobs.

“Yes!” shouted Oliver how pounced up into his knees and opened up his mouth to any takers.

All three men chuckled as they brought their cocks to surround Oliver. Oliver happily worked on sucking and stroking all the cocks before him.

Soon Marketing, via Ms. Friendly, was requesting all sorts of sexual positions. Demands for missionary, cowboy, doggy style. They wanted him to be fucked while his head sat in a puddle of his own cum. A particularly skillful one involved Nick lifting and fucking Oliver in the air while not being prompt up by the wall. It was done in a way Oliver has to wrap his legs against Nick’s since they wanted his dick and face pointing the camera and not Nick himself. Nick wasn’t able to keep him up too long, but Marketing was happy that Oliver cummed straying large amount of spunk for the camera to pick up.

Hours went by and the men kept taking turns with him. Eventually Ms. Friendly told them to wrap things up. Despite the improved and expansive about of cum they had all produced they were starting to stop producing as much. That being said Oliver was drenched in cum and there was not a dry spot on the stage.

Oliver laid on the stage feeling exhausted. His muscles were sore. He felt tired, but he still felt uncontrolably honry. He was still in his jockstrap and leather harness which were now seeping with cum.

Eventually Ms. Friendly instructed Oliver out of the room and into the shower room. He was then told to remove the jockstrap and harness, and shower in a particular stall. Unsurprisingly it had a camera in it and a bar of soap. Actually ‘bar’ was not the shape of the soap. It was really a penis shaped piece of soap.

Ms. Friendly instructed him to wash himself and make sure his hole was properly cleaned out. Oliver followed the instructions, but had to be reminded to clean places other than his hole. Oliver apologize every time he had to be reminded, but wondered what type of company has cameras and intercoms in the shower rooms.

When he finished he dried himself off and was told a locker to find his clothes. Of course it was not the clothes he arrived in. He would probably never see those clothes again. Instead there was a pair of leather shorts that were laced up on the sides and a small white skin tight shirt that said CUM SLUT in big black lettering. His cum soaked jockstrap and harness were also in there now. Obviously they wanted him to put them back on.

Then he made a brief walk to Silas’ office with no elevator ride. Oliver realized that the walk was much shorter than it took when Silas escorted him to the other room. Oliver cursed SIlas in the back of his head. The drug must have been wearing off if he was getting angry again.

When he got to the office he saw Silas standing looking at new posters. Apparently the Marketing Department was very efficient. “Splooge!” was advertised with multiple shots of cum being shot at Oliver giving blowjobs or him blowing a load while being fucked.

“Very well done, Officer Bright,” Silas said with a smile. “We are going to have difficulty choosing which ones to use.”

“You aren’t actually going to use these?” Oliver said skeptical.

“Of course we are,” Silas said. “Porn studios will eat this up and it will be the new status quo for them. After seeing the films many gay men would love it for personal use. As for the Amatoric adverts, those will be used for other agencies that need certain people like you distracted. The footage from today will also be helping advertising Amatoric. We were researching both drugs today after all.”

Oliver felt his face fall. He had thought it was just to mess with his head.

“Of course, we may just hang a few in a couple of places around the office as well,” Silas said.

“You aren’t going to get away with this shit,” Oliver snarled.

“Oh Officer Bright, who will help you? The politicians you accused of being paid off? Or the ones that don’t have much influence with powerful figures like the mayor? Your fellow officers? How would they look at you afterwards? How about your family?”

Oliver started at him in silence. He felt the heat raising in his body.

“No, no Officer Bright. You’ll not tell anyone. And in every two weeks you will return for your next dosage of Amatoric,” Silas said taking a seat at his desk. “That way you’ll be too busy sleeping with men to keep investigating Ruinu Inc.”

“What makes you think I’ll come back here,” Oliver said in defiance.

“You came today, didn’t you?” Silas said with a toothy grin, sitting back in his chair.

“Only because of your threat,” Oliver shouted back, though Silas had never escalated his volume.

“My threat?” Silas said keeping his smile. “And what was my threat? Tell me what did my letter tell you?”

Oliver was silent.

“Come now, Officer Bright. What did my request for your presence say?”

“It said,” Oliver said quietly with a gulp. “It said get to Ruinu Inc. Headquarters or else I won’t fuck your slutty ass.”

Silas smiled looking at Oliver’s evasive eyes.

“Tell me Officer Bright, did you watch the film of me fucking you I sent you?” Silas asked.

“Yes,” Oliver responded. The heat from all of his anger had left his body and was now going into his cheeks

“And did you fuck yourself with the dildo molded from my cock while watching it?” Silas said.

“Yes,” Oliver said after an awkward pause. His hole was feeling painfully empty all of a sudden.

“And is there something you want from me?” Silas asked.

Oliver’s face was flushed and his breathing was heavy. Silas was getting hard just seeing the officer struggling like this. “I want your cock inside me,” moaned Oliver. “God dammit I want your cock inside me so bad.”

“Very good,” Silas said unbuckling his pants. “All you have to do is ask Oliver. How help yourself.”

Oliver pounced on the dick sucking the giant cock before him.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to record this as well,” Silas said hitting a switch.

Oliver just groaned in response.

* * *

Oliver got home carrying a package Silas had given him. The box said JOCKSTRAPS on all six sides in bold lettering. Silas informed him there were 14 colorful jockstraps for him to wear for each day until his return. Again people had stared at him as he returned home in the clothes that was provided with him. Silas made sure the elastic band of the jockstrap and its wording were plainly seen before he left. His shirt also was stained with cum after his session with Silas. His ass also still contained some of Silas’ cum as well.

He put the package on his bed and went to his dresser. He then took all his older boxers and briefs and threw them out. Silas had told him to. Silas also pointed out that after today’s session he would only ever want to wear jockstraps. Oliver knew he was right.

He opened up the box. Each of the jockstraps were colorful or had a print. Each of the bands had Ruinu Inc.’s logo on the front and a term like ‘Slut’ or ‘Whore’ or ‘Fuck me’ on the back. He would wear them all. Even the pink one. Even the one that was more netting than cloth. He would also soak each of them in cum thanks to the daily supply of Splooge! also within the box.

He then took the two posters Silas had given him. One was advertising Amatoric and the other Splooge!. He took down some paintings over his bed and put the posters in their place. Silas had told him to do this. He had threatened him if he didn’t comply.

Then Oliver’s phone went off. He looked at it and it was a picture of a dick.

“Where does Ollie want this?” asked the text.

Oliver texted Nick back, ‘Ollie wants it in his hollie.’

“Meet me in the station parking lot. I’ll fuck you in my squad car” came the return text.

Not bothering changing clothes, Oliver left.