The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This chapter involves some unsafe sex practices including barebacking. Not to be too preachy but play safe, use a condom or consider PrEP.

Badder Pharma

By Baralai

It had been a rough two weeks for Oliver Bright. Hell, it had been a rough month. His life was totally upside down now, and he had no recourse of getting it back on track.

As expected Nick had been hounding Oliver at work. He had Oliver stripe down to his jockstrap and blow him off in Oliver’s office. He offered to fuck Oliver’s ass 5 minutes before Oliver had a meeting with the chief. Oliver could never say no. He also also constantly calling him Ollie which now had a new effect of arousing Oliver.

Percy, the mayor, had Oliver act as a server at a private all male event. He had Oliver wear bunny ears and a bowtie. Initially he was going to have Oliver wear tight black briefs with a cotton tail attached, but decided the black see-thru jockstrap Oliver showed up wearing was better suited. He had Oliver serve drinks, lay still as men ate deserts off his body and then offered up his ass to any takers on the pool table.

Carl had been particularly cruel. He showed up at Oliver’s house one day for a fuck. While they were fucking he told Oliver to call his sister, Carl’s ex-wife. While on the phone Oliver tried to keep his moans and screams down with difficulty and little success. His sister also informed Oliver that Carl was late in picking up his daugher, Oliver’s niece, for his weekend with her. Oliver told his sister that ‘Carl probably had more important things to do,’ which is what Carl told him to say. After his sister was done yelling at Oliver and hung up, Carl had asked what was more important, being a dad to his daughter or fucking Oliver’s slutty pussy. Oliver admitted it was more important to fuck his pussy. He hated himself for admitting it.

What was even worse was that he was at risk of losing his job. And not because Nick had been forcing Oliver to have sex at the station and during work hours. Because of his past endeavors and well known shady dealings of Ruinu Inc., a group of council men and concerned citizens had made a special position to watch the corrupt corporation. It was unheard of, but Ruinu Inc. had its had in every shady dealings in the city (i.e., drug dealing, smuggling). Oliver had been placed in the head of the special position. But thanks to funding restrictions, it was a one man job and Oliver did really good at it, partially by navigating the politics, media, and other departments. However in the past month, his work was negligent. it was up for review and he had nothing to show for his work. The past four weeks he couldn’t concentrate. When not proposition for sex he would actively seek it out now.

Despite the fact that Oliver’s life was falling apart and him acting so depraved, he was enjoying himself. He knew it was the drug. They had worked on making him love humiliating himself and they were successful. So much so that Oliver liked and craved for the other men to force him to do subversive acts.

He was walking to Ruinu Inc. now. He wore a pair of daisy dukes, leather boots and a Tom of Finland white sleeveless shirt. The shorts were on the low rise side so the eleatic band was on full display with a little bit of his booty. This jockstrap said ‘Enter Here’ above his ass and Ruinu Inc.’s logo on the front. The outfit had arrived in the mail yesterday. It had no note, but Oliver had assumed he was to wear it to Ruinu Inc. today. In fact no message had come for him to arrive today. It was as if they knew he would show up without any coercion or instructions. For some weird reason this made Oliver horny.

“Good day Officer Bright,” said the friendly female voice. “We have been expecting you.”

Oliver felt his cock twitch when he heard he was expected.

“Follow the black stripe?” Oliver asked Ms Friendly.

“Absolutely,” said Ms. Friendly. “You know your way Oliver.”

Oliver walked to the elevator without buttons and rode it up to Silas’ office. When he got in he noticed multiple screens showing Oliver sucking dick and getting fucked. Most were scenes from when he was at Ruinu Inc., but others had him in his officer’s uniform, or the bunny outfit, and even in his own bedroom. Oliver stared at the screens feeling his dick getting hard.

“I’ve heard so many good reports about you Oliver,” Silas said in glowing review. “Such a good server, great fuck toy, and utterly miserable at investigating my company.”

Oliver who was weirdly in a good mood coming in, felt it fleet away at the mention of his job performance. He simply stood still and glared angrily at Silas Nyx.

“But I should also bring up something very curious our research found out about you as well,” Silas said.

Oliver was afraid what this might be.

“Ms. Friendly would you pull up those scenes our scientists looked at,” requested Silas.

“Of course Mr. Nyx,” said the friendly voice.

All the television screens shifted to Oliver orgasming. The audio was on in all of them so multiple shouts and cries were heard in the room.

“What they noticed is that there isn’t a single scene of you jerking yourself off,” Silas said looking at an Oliver spray copious amounts of cum on Percy’s pool table while getting fucked by a stranger. The jockstrap he wore that evening simply said ‘BOI’ above his ass.

“In fact every video we have of you, both taken here and from other men sending footage of you, shows you only cumming when servicing others. 87% of the time it is when you have a cock in your ass. 9% with a dildo or sex toy in your ass. 3% from being jerked off by someone while giving a blowjob. 1% when getting fingered and jerked off. 2 times (percentage too low) of you cumming simply by giving oral sex in a public space. I should point out there is a margin of error with these things.”

Oliver was a little weirded out that they had such statistics on his orgasms and sexual habits.

“Have you jerked yourself off at all since your first administration of Amatoric?” Silas asked.

Oliver thought back, but he couldn’t think of any situation. He shook his head to answer Silas.

“Fascinating,” Silas said. “The researchers speculate since your first time you were in handcuffs and couldn’t jerk yourself off, that you are now conditioned to not jerk yourself off and seek pleasure through other means. Another group is arguing that since 96% of it comes from anal play, they believe that you’ve been rewired to have your prostate stimulated as means to getting off. I think I agree with the former group though. The paired sexual urges are just fascinating to them.”

“Tell me Oliver,” Silas said walking over to the muscled cop. “Do you take your Sploode! everyday?”

“Yes,” Oliver said referring to the liquid he took that helped him produce ridiculous amounts of cum in a day for all his sexual affairs. “I took it this morning too.”

“Excellent,” Silas said. “And do you keep your jockstrap on every time you have sex?” he asked pulling at the elastic band.

“Yes,” moaned Oliver getting horny. They hadn’t even administered Amatoric into him yet.

“And do you wear the jockstrap throughout the day even though it might be soaked in your cum?” Silas asked.

“Yes,” Oliver said, his dick clearly uncomfortable in his shorts.

“And are you also using the dildo molded from by cock everyday?” SIlas asked with a raised eyebrow.

“YES!” grunted a lustful Oliver. His fingers reached into his shorts and pushed them down a bit. His fingers entered his hole as he played with it.

“See even when you try and get yourself off, you immediately go to your ass and not your dick. You’re such a good slut,” Silas said.

“I’m a good slut,” Oliver repeated, his knees were now bent holding up his shorts that had fallen down as he continued to finger himself. The stretchy red materials of his jockstrap barely contained his hardon. Silas waited a few minutes for Oliver to continue, but eventually walked slowly back to his desk and pulled out a small box.

“Since you have been such a good boy Oliver I think you deserve these,” he said showing the contents of the box to Oliver who was still fingering himself. Inside was a purple color with a diamond shaped dog tag that said ‘Property of Ruinu Inc.’ Also inside was a butt plug with a black dog tail on the end.

“You want me to wear those?” Oliver asked.

“Of course,” Silas said. “And then I’m going to parade you down the hallways with my employees. I think we’ll take a longer way today.”

Oliver smiled as he picked up the dog tail and put in it in his hole and then put on the collar himself. He thought about what he must look like and then shook his ass so he could wag his tail. Oliver then kicked off his shorts and shirt. He did this without command. His dick was so painfully hard.

“Are we ready to go?!” Oliver asked excitedly. Oliver realized he seemed to be looking forward to this now. He was too horny to care is Silas saw his eagerness.

“Please be patient,” Silas said with a toothy smile. “You still need to be injected with your dosage of Amatoric.”

“Oh right,” Oliver said pausing. A guy in a lab coat then came in with the purplish drug. Oliver offered up his arm for the injection.

Prior visits he got into the sexual exploitations while on this drug. Amatoric made him pliable and horny and crave what was being done to him. Usually it took a while to build up in his system before he gleefully requested more sexual depraved things be done to him. Now, even when he was here to get his next dosage, he seemed to be eager and willing to move forward with the sexual deviance. Oliver realized how far he had fallen. His willingness to come in. His fingering himself in front of Silas and put on the collar and dog tail. Even his eagerness to humiliate himself to Silas’ employees. All without the drug. Even now he was smiling and wagging his tail thinking about all this.

After the injection Silas led them out of the room. They passed the room Oliver would end up in with all the cameras and whoever was there to fuck him for hours on end.

Oliver had been hard and horny before the Amatoric. When it kicked in he would probably be out of control. Silas and him made their way through the hallways filled with employees at their desks. Silas announced Oliver presence to his staff. “You all remember Oliver Bright,” Silas said, “The officer that is supposed to be investigating us. Everyone wave at Officer Bright. Oliver why don’t you wag your tail for all of them.”

The scantily clad man shook his ass as he followed Silas with the black rubbery tail swaying back and forth. Oliver felt sheepish not from being nearly nude or wagging the buttplug tail. No, Silas kept reminding him he was supposed to be investigating and keeping this company in check. Instead he was letting them sexually exploit him. He felt guilty for not even giving some sort of futile resistance. He felt guilty for looking forward to what would happen.

As he continued to walk and wag his tail sheepishly, he suddenly felt a vibration in his ass. Oliver groaned in pleasure from the startling sensation. It was coming from the buttplug obviously. Oliver then noticed a small remote in Silas’ hand, right before he felt another vibration hit his prostate. Olive gave a wail of pleasure as his back arched. His face became flushed as he glanced around the room to everyone watching him.

Oliver was feeling the drug kicking it. He was craving for another wave of the vibration to hit him. They made it onto the elevator and a hard vibration then hit Oliver as he was getting on. His legs became wobbly and he tripped onto Silas, leaning into him for support.

“Are your legs feeling weak Oliver,” Silas asked with a smile. Oliver then felt another hit of the vibrator. He moaned and started thrusting his hips into Silas’ pant leg. With his outfit it gave the effect of him humping Silas’ leg like a dog. People watching Oliver in silence as he continued to do this until they reached their stop.

They made it through the next hallway much slower. Oliver gave much more accentuated movements with his ass, as he enjoyed the swaying of his tail. Oliver tried not to look at Silas so he would have no hints of when the next vibration attack would come. It was more intense if it was a surprise. Instead he looked at the office workers faces. Oliver saw various reactions from the employees, some were of disgust and pity, others showed contempt, some were gleeful, a few were licking their lips. His own face was smiling dumbly.

Oliver’s legs shook as he made it down the hallway. The pleasurable sensations and sensitive prostate made his muscles shaky. His ass clenched onto the bluttplug in hops to have a more intense stimulation. Oliver was also becoming louder as he continued down the hall almost screaming by the time they made it to the next elevator.

Again, in the elevator, Oliver found himself being supported by Silas as he humped his leg. He panted heavily feeling like he could burst any moment.

“If your legs are too weak, maybe you should crawl like a dog down the next floor,” Silas suggested with a smug tone.

“Ah god, that would be so humiliating,” groaned Oliver arching his back.

Sure enough though, as soon as the elevator door opened, Oliver slide off Silas’ side and crawled out on all fours. He still focused on swaying his tail as he made it down the hallway.

“We wish Oliver Bright all the best on his surveillance of us,” Silas shouted to his employees. “He is up for review soon.”

Oliver’s face flared red everytime Silas mentioned his work and what he was supposed to be doing. All the same the vibrations seemed to be getting more intense, though this might have been the drug going into effect. Right before they made it to the elevator Oliver felt his cock explode and cum dripped out of his already soaked jockstrap. Thanks to the Splooge! drug he had cummed a large puddle on thed floor.

“Bad boy,” Silas said with a smile. “Making a mess in the hallway. Clean up your mess.”

Oliver looked mortified. He had cummed in front of all these people while humiliating himself. He crawled over to the puddle of cum and started licking it all up. When he had consumed all the cum, they made their way on the elevator. Oliver didn’t stank up but squated on the ground and hugged Silas’ legs.

“I think I’m going to have to curb you, after your display on the last floor,” Silas said pulling out a link chain dog leash and hooking it on Oliver’s collar. Across the next hallway they walked almost side by side. Silas would occasionally yank on the leash roughly and bark commands to rollover, bark like a bitch, or sit on his hind legs. Silas also told him to keep wagging his tail like a bitch if he was enjoying himself. Oliver never stopped wagging the rubber tail.

The next elevator led to the door outside the room. Oliver’s eyes looked excitedly at the door. He had been looking forward to this.

“Alright Oliver into the room” Silas said unhooking the leash. “I’ll see you when you are done playing.”

Oliver dashed into the room feeling so horny.

Inside the room were the familiar cameras, and stage in the center. But on the stage was an x shaped cross with an unconscious man with his appendages cuffed at each corner of the x. Oliver stared confused at what was going on.

“Good day Oliver, today we have brought in your childhood friend and fellow officer of the law, Charlie van Doren. Charlie has always looked up to you and followed you into police work and always looking to help you out investigating Ruinu Inc.,” said Ms. Friendly.

“We invited Charlie here and introduced him to Amatoric. He is currently unconscious as his brain is becoming accustomed to Amatoric.”

“No,” Oliver said horsely.

“Oh good timing,” said the friendly voice. “It looks like your friend is waking up!”

“Huh?” Charlie said. Charlie was well toned. He didn’t have as thick of muscles at Oliver or as much body hair, but more defined tone, similar to a gymnast. He was now trying to use his strength to pull from his restraints. “What the fuck. Get me out of this shit!” he cried out. “I won’t let you guys mess with me with that fucked up drug.”

“We have explained the principles of the drug to you Officer van Doren. We should also introduce you to the results our first clinical trial on a human subject,” Ms. Friendly said turning her faceless attention to Charle.

“Results of what?” Charlie said. Oliver remembered what Charlie was most likely going through from his own experience. His brain would feel like it was on fire and very little made sense to him. He could see dazed look on his friend’s face. Eventually Charlie’s eyes scanned the room and saw Oliver.

“Oliver?” Charlie said looking at his old friend in his current get up and cum stained jockstrap.

Oliver felt petrified. He couldn’t move his body. He couldn’t run away. He couldn’t even look away. His eyes were wide and frozen looking in fear at his friend. All he wanted to do right now was crawl in a dark corner and not be seen by Charlie.

“Officer Oliver Bright was our first subject of Amatoric. He has since been rewired to enjoy dick both orally and anally,” said the friendly voice.

To prove the point various televisions started to turn on showing many of Oliver’s past deeds. The televisions were new to the room, or maybe have always been there. Oliver wasn’t concentrating on that fact. He was looking at Charlie’s scared and surprised face.

“Oliver what did they do to you?” Charlie said.

“As you can see Amatoric helps make new stimulations erotic. Anything you experience why the medication is active becomes paired with sexual stimulation. For example your body scans show arousal watching Officer Bright’s past sexual escapades,” said Ms. Friendly.

“No I’m not turned on by watching this,” Charlie said defiantly. He wished his hard on wasn’t so evident as he was saying this.

“Your rather impressive hard dick says other wise. Also you will find it hard to look away or close your eyes,” said Ms. Friendly.

Oliver saw Charlie’s flushed face of embarrassment as he tried to resist or close his eyes. Charlie tried to resist showing how aroused he was. Oliver himself was trying hard not to get aroused at Charlie’s stiff, but contained dick. It was trapped in Charlie’s pants and Oliver really wanted to know what it looked like. He wanted to know what it felt like.

“Officer Bright, as you can see, has become complaint, happy and lustful thanks to Amatoric and his training. In the past month we have on record Mr. Bright sleeping with at least 189 men. You will most likely receive similar results,” explained Ms. Friendly.

“I’ll fight you,” Charlie shouted out not sure how he was going to fight back.

“Oh you won’t be fighting me,” said Ms. Friendly. “You’ll be fighting Officer Bright.”

“What?” both men cried out looking at the ceiling or camera to question the unseen woman.

“Oh, isn’t it obvious. Both of you have been injected with Amatoric and will soon become lust crazed men. No other individuals will becoming into the room for the next few hours. Do you think Oliver can keep his hands off such an impressive dick as yours Mr. van Doren?,” said Ms. Friendly.

“No!” shouted Oliver. “Stop this. Don’t make me do this.”

“You can fight this,” Charlie said looking at his friend pleadingly. He said this but his eyes took in the hard cock Oliver had on. He knew he wouldn’t be holding back. Charlie hated to admit it, but the scantily clad Oliver looked arousing. He kept eyeing Oliver while looking back at the videos.

Oliver walked slowly to the stage. “I’m sorry,” he said weakly. “I’m so sorry.”

He kept walking slowly trying to drag out the inevitable. Charlie tried to keep images out of his head. Oliver sucking his cock. Oliver fucking him. Oliver offering up his hole. Oliver kissing him. All the while Oliver looked at him with sad, but lustful eyes.

Eventually Oliver was in front of the stage and lunged at Charlie’s pants. The button of his slacks popped off as Oliver tugged them down and took out the 10 inch thick penis. In no time the dick was engulfed by Oliver.

“Oh Gawd, Oliver,” Charlie cried out. He looked down at his friend going down on him unable to stop him due to the restraints, not knowing if he even wanted to stop him. Oliver’s hand crept up his shirt massaged his hips and abs.

Oliver felt humiliated that he couldn’t stop himself. He felt horrible that he was enjoying sucking off his best friend and playing part in his conversion. Charlie had always supported him. Charlie had always looked up to him to do the right thing. And here he was failing his best friend. He couldn’t stop showing his friend how much he loved sucking dick.

“Ah man why are you making me feel so good?” panted Charlie. “Your mouth feels so good.”

Oliver knew the drug was taking in. Charlie would be sex crazy like him very soon. Soon neither of them would have control. Well they didn’t have control now really, but they soon would lose all inhibitions and revel in what they were doing. A part of Oliver was even hoping Charlie had been given Splooge! as well.

“Oliver I’m going to cum” moaned Charlie. “You’re making me cum so quickly.” He cried out as Oliver’s mouth was soon filling with Charlie’s seed. Oliver now knew Charlie was on Splooge!. The absurd amount of jism that came out of him flowed down Oliver’s throat and chin.

Charlie looked down at his friend with his seman dripping out of his mouth. Oliver looked so enticing, something he never saw in his friend before. He knew he was not going to be able to resist. He knew he would end up doing all those things to Oliver as he saw in the movie. Would he suck Oliver’s cock? None of the televisions had shown another man sucking Oliver off. Would he get fucked by Oliver? What did cum taste like?

Charlie looked face to face to Oliver. Oliver was now standing looking at him with regretful eyes as he unbutton his shirt to expose more skin. Charlie couldn’t get over how hot Oliver looked. He had never thought of his friend like that before. Now that he saw it, there was no going back. Just thinking of Oliver’s face was going right to his dick.

“Kiss me,” pleaded Charlie. “I want to taste my cum in your mouth.”

Oliver needed nothing else and launching his face to Charlie’s. The two clashed tongues. Oliver’s hands explored Charlie’s restrained body as he pushed more and more clothing away, leaving only exposed flesh. Oliver literally had to rip the garments off since the restraints hindered him from getting them fully off.

“May we suggest using Inured Ruinu Inc. brand sensual oils?” asked a friendly woman’s voice as a light focused on the container of the advertised product.

Oliver reached over and lathered Charlie’s body with the substance. Charlie moaned and squirmed at his friend’s touch.

“Your touch,” moaned Charlie. “Your face, your mouth, your body. It’s all making me hot for you. Your sexy body is turning me gay. Why didn’t I notice how sexy you were before. Why do you feel so good?”

Oliver kissed his friend again. He wanted Charlie to stop talking. He felt too much guilt about what was happening and his inability to stop this. He didn’t want to hear Charlie begging for this. He didn’t want to love hearing the things Charlie was saying.

Oliver’s oiled hand was now wrapped around Charlie’s thick dick as Charlie thrusted his hips into the hand. Charlie broke the kiss and screamed as more cum dribbled down Oliver. Oliver looked at his friend’s lust filled happy face. It was like what he looked like having sex. Oliver was so aroused at looking at Charlie’s hungry eyes.

“That other stuff they gave me,” panted Charlie. “The stuff that increases my cum load. I’m going to keep shooting all over you. I’m going to cover you in me cum.” Charlie looked excited about the prospect. “I want to be covered in your cum too,” Charlie moaned. “Shoot your load on me. I want to feel your cum on my skin.”

Oliver panted and then kissed Charlie briefly. He then removed his buttplug and climbed up on the cross. Still facing Charlie he maneuvered his ass over Charlie’s cock.

“I want you in my ass,” begged Oliver. “I want to feel you side of me.”

“Yes!” shouted Charlie trying to get his dick closer to Oliver, pushing the limits of his restraints.

Oliver moved the cock aligned with his hole. He soon started bouncing on the dick in the air. It was not an easy position, but Oliver worked at it wholeheartedly. He grunted loudly as he fucked himself on Charlie.

“Your moans are so hot,” Charlie cried out. “Moan louder for me. Let me know what makes you feel good.”

Oliver started moaning louder as he fucked himself faster.

“You feel so good. My cock loves being in your ass. You’re making me addicted to having my cock buried in your ass,” panted Charlie. Charlie knew it was true and Oliver moaned louder once he admitted it. “Is that what you want? You want me to crave your ass so I can fuck that slutty ass of your anytime you’re horny? You want that don’t you?”

“Oh man yeah,” grunted Oliver. “I want your cock in me. I want it in me all the time.”

He knew this would be true. He craved all them who fucked him while on Amatoric. He became obsessed with them. Ty, Anders, Nick, Percy and Carl. He constantly pursued them to have sex with him. He would become obsessed with Charlie too. And Charlie would be obsessed with him. Neither would be able to say no to the other. They would not be able to see each other without wanting to fuck. They would be able to just hang out or go to a bar without the uncontrollable need to fuck. Their friendship, what it had been before, was dissolving away the longer they went at it.

Both men were screaming loudly now and Oliver then shot his load a few seconds before Charlie released his into Oliver’s ass. Oliver didn’t stop fucking himself as he smiled lustfully at Charlie and kissed him. There was no turning back now. He wanted this too much.

Charlie suddenly felt one of his arm restraints release. He took his now free arm and wrapped Oliver into him to help support him. Then a leg became free and then the other leg. Charlie was better able to balance his friend as he continued to bounce up and down. The last arm restraint came free and Charlie was free from the cross. He let Oliver and himself collapse onto the ground of the stage into a mixture of cum.

Oliver was now on his back having his ass ravaged by Charlie. Charlie had no inhibition and started fucking animalistically. Oliver’s cries escalated as he felt his next orgasm reach. Charlie then took his dick out and dragged Oliver’s by his feet to the edge of the stage. Charlie jumped off the stage. Oliver’s legs were soon wrapped around his friend and the fucking continued.

“Oliver look at me,” Charlie panted with crazed vacant eyes. Oliver did, his face flushed. “Do you think I’m sexy? Your body. Your face while I fuck you. The sexy moans. Everything about you is sexy. Just looking at you makes me so hot. Do you find me sexy?”

“Yes,” admitted Oliver. “I love how rough you are. I love how you throw me around. I love looking into your sex crazed eyes. I crave your body. I crave your cock. You’re so sexy. You make me so horny.”

Charlie released his jism in Oliver again. Cum dripped out of his ass and off the stage as Charlie continued to fuck him.

“You’re making me addicted to fucking you,” moaned Charlie. “I’m going to always want to fuck this ass. But I want to be addicted to doing other things with you too.”

Charlie then pulled out of Oliver and climbed back onto the stage. Oliver looked confused until he saw Charlie climb ontop of him dangling his cock in front of Oliver’s face. Oliver launched his mouth onto the thick cock. He then felt Charlie release his cock from the jockstrap and started licking Oliver’s dick. The men moaned loudly as they enthusiastically 69’d each other.

Eventually they made each other cum. Charlie greedily sucked two loads of cum from Oliver, which Oliver gulped down one load and then went on to start rimming Charlie.

Both were so distracted by their play, that neither men heard the door open or the men who entered. They didn’t notice until they were pulled off of eachother.

“Huh?” Charlie said until he saw a hard dick in front of him.

“Suck this fag,” came a loud voice. Charlie, now on his knees, did. “That’s it, you like sucking dick don’t you.”

“Yeah,” Charlie thought to himself, although vocally all that came out was a loud moan. Charlie looked at the man he was sucking. It was a black man with a lot of tattoos. He looked familiar. Based on the tats, it looked like one of the guys in a local street gang. A group of them had been busted for drugs by him and a few others last week. Was this one of the guys?

It was hard for Charlie to think. Eventually he was able to piece together what was going on. “If I keep sucking this guy, I’m going to get addicted to cocks in general instead of just addicted to Oliver,” he thought after some time had passed. “Man that is fucking hot,” he thought as he licked the unnamed man’s balls.

He looked over to Oliver who was now getting fucked by another guy. How many were there?

Charlie then felt a finger press against his asshole. “Oh man they are going to make me want it up the ass like Oliver!” he thought to himself. He looked over at his friend panting and crying out for more. Oliver looked so sexy begging for cock. He always wanted to be just like Oliver. Oliver was a man’s man. Not only that but he had always been a good guy and a true friend. Charlie had followed Oliver’s lead to the police academy. He chose his high school because Oliver chose the same school. If Oliver loved dick up his ass then he would too.

He spread out his legs and pushed his ass back for the unseen guy to have better access to his ass. Charlie then felt the probing oiled up fingers enter him.

“Yeah, this homo wants it,” said a voice from behind him. A finger brushed up against his prostate and Charlie dropped the cock from his mouth and cried out.

“Fuck!” Charlie said. “That felt so good. Stick it in me. Make me addicted to this.”

“You heard him. He wants dick in his ass,” said another guy.

Charlie was barely stretch out when he felt the cock push against his hole. It hurt at first, but then it rubbed against his sensitive spot again. The Inured increased the sensitivity and sensations of the nerve and Charlie felt a convulsion of pleasure hit him.

Charlie looked up at the various screens of Oliver being gleefully fucked. He was being turned into that. He wanted to be turned into that. His head was a mixture of wanting to fuck Oliver and wanting to be Oliver in the video. All of it was making him horny.

“I need cock in me,” he hard the Oliver in the room scream.

“I need cocks in me too,” moaned Charlie as the guy quickened the pace of the fuck. Another cock was put in front of Charlie’s face. Charlie’s mouth went straight to work.

“My pussy feels so good!” cried Oliver to some random thug fucking him.

Pussy? Charlie didn’t understand at first with his foggy head. Then he realized his pussy was his ass hole. His man pussy. Yeah, dicks go into his man pussy. He had a man pussy too. It needed dicks in it too. Charlie reached for his hard dick as he stroked himself. As he stroked he thought to himself “I have a dick in my mouth and a dick in my man pussy. It makes me feel so good to have dick in me.” Thinking this, he released another load of cum onto the floor.

“Yeah you like this don’t you cock slut,” jeered one of the men. “Suck on a real man’s cum.” Hot liquid soon went down Charlie’s mouth. Charlie smiled up at the guy, licking the cum off his lips.

The guy behind him had started to fuck with new vigor. Charlie thought he saw stars as he felt waves of pleasure hit him. “Oh man you’re making my man pussy feel so good,” he moaned. The men laughed at him, but he was too turned on to care.

Charlie head was on fire. He looked up and saw Oliver had taken his place in the x-cross restraints. But his eyes were soon distracted by another dick hovering by his face. He wanted the taste of more cum.

“Dick in me makes me so happy,” Charlie thought to himself. “I’m being made addicted to dick and I want this so bad. I’ll get to be like Oliver.”

Oliver meanwhile looked like he was drugged out. He smiled blissfully as men took turns fucking his ass. Someone what recovered his dick with his jockstrap. He assumed someone told him to do it, but he didn’t care. He was getting fucked. His muscled body couldn’t get free from the constraints and he was powerless to move. Still he thrusted his hips to any guy who would fuck his slutty hole.

“Your jockstrap says ‘Enter Here,’” said one of the men. “What is supposed to enter here.” he asked while slapping the ass.

“Dick,” moaned Oliver. “Dick needs to go into my hole.”

“So you wear slutty clothes so guys know to treat you like a slut. You like advertising to people you’re a skank, don’t you,” said the guy.

“Yeah,” moaned Oliver. “I want men to know I crave dick. I want everyone to treat me like a slut. I want everyone to know.” Oliver gyrated his empty ass. It was so empty. Why wasn’t this guys fucking him. “Please,” he begged, “My ass is so empty. It needs a real man’s cock in me.”

“I need a real man’s cock in me,” he heard Charlie scream. He looked over to see Charlie being fucked at both ends by two men. He laid on the edge of the stage with his legs in the air while getting fucked and arched his head back to suck the other man’s cock.

Charlie had been parroting him. Debasing himself like Oliver did. Oliver couldn’t help but stare and be turned on by his best friend becoming a slut.

He then felt a cock enter him from behind. Oliver purred finally feeling filled again. “Dick feels so good in me. Dick needs to be in me,” he moaned loudly.

“Dicks feel so good,” Charlie moaned. “I need dicks. Dicks go in me. I can’t stop thinking about dicks going inside me,” Charlie said honestly. He couldn’t stop thinking about cocks using him. His head was so muddled but the images wouldn’t stop.

Oliver realized he was still assisting in the conversion of his friend.

“You’re making me feel so good with your schlong in me. Sluts are happiest with dick in their slut holes,” moaned Oliver with a big smile on his face. He saw Charlie get his face cummed on by the man face fucking him. Charlie’s face looked like bliss covered him cum to Oliver.

“Aw man, I’m feeling so good,” Charlie said staring at Oliver. “Dick in my man pussy feels so good. I’m happiest with dick in me. I feel so slutty. I feel so good being slutty.” Charlie started stroking his cock again feeling another orgasm approaching. “I’m happiest when I’m being slutty. I need to be slutty all the time.”

A large amount of cum shot out of Charlie dick and hit him in his own face. His tongue was out to lap up as much of his own cum as he could. Between watching his friend and getting fucked Oliver felt his own cock release a load.

Soon a blindfold was put over Oliver’s eyes by someone.

Oliver was blind to the number of people lined up behind him. He was soon fucked by everyone in the gang. He encouraged all of them. Cum leaked out of his hole and dripped out of his jockstrap. Eventually he felt a wet body pressed up against him as that man began to fuck him.

“Oh yeah fuck me Charlie,” moaned Oliver. “Fuck me like a bitch in heat.”

Despite not being able to see he knew it was Charlie. His ass could recognize Charlie’s fat dick. As his friend continued to fuck him a guy came up behind Charlie. Charlie felt a cock press up against his willing hole.

“Oh yeah,” moaned Charlie. “Fuck me. Fill me with your seed.”

Eventually Oliver was freed from the cross and the blindfold. Soon everyone surrounded him as Charlie fucked him in the middle of the circle. Men would occasionally fuck Charlie as well, but they seemed to be encouraging Charlie to continue having his way with Oliver.

“Hey Officer van Doren,” one of the men jeered. “There is a call here for you!”

“Huh?” Charlie said looking confused. Oliver was on his back as Charlie fucked him. Both their bodies glistened with sweat and cum.

“It’s your cell phone. Went off so I’ll answer it. It says its from wifey.”

Someone put a phone near Charlie’s ear as he continued to fuck Oliver. The concept of stopping the sexul act and taking the call didn’t cross Charlie’s mind. He just wanted to fuck.

“Charlie? Charlie is that you?” came a voice on the phone.

“Mary Ann?” Charlie said in shock, still vigorously plowing his friend. “I’m busy right now I...um...I,” Charlie stammered to his wife. He felt another cock enter his own ass and he began to moan.

“Charlie where are you?” Mary Ann asked. “Someone texted me pictures.”

Charlie felt his heart race. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what to say. He just knew he couldn’t stop fucking. He had no desire to stop. His dick felt so good in Oliver. The stranger’s dick felt so good in him.

“Mary Ann listen, I can’t talk right now. I’m very busy. I’ll call you back,” Charlie said trying to clear his head. He couldn’t stop thinking about sex long enough to come up with a proper response.

The thug fucking him wasn’t helping him think straight. Oliver wasn’t helping either with him writhing in pleasure beneath him. Charlie couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. His face showed worry about his wife, but also conveyed lust for Oliver. He was such a sexy slut. Oliver moaned loudly beneath him.

“Is someone with you? Is that Oliver? Is Oliver with you?” Mary Ann asked in a frantic voice.

“Mary Ann,” Charlie said still staring at Oliver still groaning. “Mary Ann I um,” he didn’t know what to say.

“Just be honest have you been fucking Oliver!” screamed Mary Ann.

“I’m fucking Oliver’s sexy ass,” Charlie heard himself say with a dumb smile. He then heard his wife scream and then the connection was gone.

Charlie realized he screwed up. He realized he was in deep shit with his wife. His life, everything was being destroyed beneath him. But all he cared about was fucking. Oliver sounded like he was close to cumming again and he focused on that. He wanted to see Oliver cried out and shoot his load. And that dick in his ass felt so good.

Eventually Charlie found himself kissing Oliver as they were both being fucked on all fours. Men laughed at him and some started to jerk off shooting a mess of cum on the two men. After some time the men started leaving and left Charlie and Oliver fucking eachother in a lake of cum.

Four men eventually entered the room and separated the two. One gave Oliver back his buttplug and they were escorted to the shower stalls. Each had been given their own stall. Charlie wished he could share with Oliver but the supervising men wouldn’t let him. Each Stall had cameras. Each stall had a penis shaped soap. Each stall had a muscled guy fucking themselves with said soap.

Eventually finishing Oliver opened up his assigned locker to find the clothes he came in with. He used his house keys to put a hole in the daisey dukes so he could keep wearing his tail. He kept his collar on when he put on his shirt.

Charlie meanwhile was given a pair of small gym shorts and a shirt that said ‘I heart sucking dick.’ “What about underwear,” Charlie asked looking around before accepting he was going commando. Oliver stared at the outline of Charlie’s soft dick through the tight shouts and felt his mouth water.

Both men were led into Silas’ office.

“Good evening gentlemen,” Silas said with a smile. “A particularly long session today I see Oliver.”

Oliver glared at Silas. He still couldn’t believe what he had done to Charlie. He still couldn’t look his friend in the eye.

“Oh don’t look so sour Oliver,” Silas said. “And Officer van Doren, it is a pleasure to finally meet you.”

“Fuck you!” Charlie yelled. “You ruined my marriage you asshole. And for what?” Charlie then when into a tirade of insults and slurs.

“Oh relax Officer van Doren,” Silas said unphased by the other man’s verbal uncouthness. “I can see why you are such good friends with Oliver now. You’re marriage was ruined as soon as we brought you in. I want you to think about this. Think about your lovely attractive wife. The wife you have been married to for 4 years now. Think about having sex with your wife,” Silas said giving a pause for Charlie to think over these thoughts. “ Now would you rather go home and have sex with your lovely wife or would you rather suck my cock.” Silas unzipped his pants and presented the large dick.

Oliver knew what would happen. He had similar experiences happen to him.

Charlie’s mouth watered looking at the dick. He didn’t want to cave in front of a man he detested, the man who ruined his marriage, ruined him, but he found himself walking towards the dick. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it. He knelt down and started licking it. He found that Oliver was with him sucking the same dick.

Silas looked at the two men lusting at his cock.

“See there Charlie, you were too far gone to ever go home to your wife. I just had my men quicken the exit if you will. Although I got reports that she threw out, burned or destroyed all your personal effects. Since you can’t go home, I would recommend you go to a friends house and crash at his place. Do you have a friend who would offer up a bed to you?”

Charlie looked at Oliver sucking Silas’ cock. Oliver looked back at him longingly. It was the first time Oliver looked at him since leaving the room. The two kissed with the cock between their lips.

“Oliver what would it be like to take in your dear friend here? You are such a good person I’m sure you would. I’m sure you would be an excellent host and make sure Charlie had a satisfying stay.”

Oliver looked at Charlie. The lust filled eyes stared at him. He wanted Charlie to fuck him. He wanted him to fuck him in his bed. On the couch. In the kitchen. In the shower. He was sure Charlie would want to do the same. Oliver pulled down his shorts and removed his buttplug. He started fingering his hole thinking about everything he wanted Charlie to do to him. He looked down and saw that Charlie was stroking his dick through the gym shorts.

“Still not stroking your own dick, even though Charlie here is,” Silas said shaking his head. “I wonder how well your sleep will be sharing your bed with someone. Especially with your eager inclinations. Just remember that getting enough sleep is important for a productive work day. If you two play all night it will be so much harder to concentrate investigating Ruinu Inc.”

Charlie saw Oliver wince at this. He looked uncomfortable but kept sucking the large dick in front of them.

“And your special committee that investigates Ruinu Inc. is up for review soon. I believe the mayor is going to ask for the review to be bumped up to tomorrow. I know that probably is an inconvenience, but you were also known such a thorough worker Oliver,” Silas said. “I’m sure you will have everything ready. And if you don’t you’ll probably work all night to make sure it is ready since you hate Ruinu Inc. so much. I’m sure nothing would distract you.

Charlie saw how upset Oliver was getting. He wanted to comfort Oliver. He wanted Oliver to be happy. He wanted Oliver to horny. He slid off Silas’ dick and started mouthing Oliver’s dick through the cum soaked jockstrap. Oliver moaned and then started working on deep throating Silas. Charlie saw Oliver’s blissful slutty expression return and felt happy for helping his friend.

Silas smiled, “You two are quite the pair. It looks like you made the perfect sex friend for yourself Oliver. Now which one of you should I fuck first? I know, I’ll fuck who ever gets the other one off via blowjob first. A nice sporty competition.”

Oliver drew himself off Silas and then attacked Charlie’s dick with his mouth. Charlie now had Oliver’s dick out of the salty jockstrap and both vigorously sucked on the other.

“My, my, I hope I didn’t ruin the honeymoon. Don’t worry boys. I’ll make sure both of you get attention. Oh and I’ll be recording all of this as well, but you knew that,” Silas said to the two men.

* * *

The two men had walked home in silence. Charlie was trying to wrap his head around what happened. He lost his wife. He fucked his best friend. He was turned gay. He had no belongings, not even clothes.

Oliver meanwhile still felt amazingly guilty over what he had done. He had been looking forward to the sexual escapades of the day, but he turned his friend. He helped remake Charlie, like Ty and Anders and everyone else made him. He felt guilty that he enjoyed doing it. He was so turned on by converting Charlie into a slut. He loved watching Charlie be used by other men and becoming a slut. Even now he was wagging his tail thinking about Charlie acting like a slut.

“Hey,” Charlie said as they got to Oliver’s place. “I know you. Even this version of you that Silas created. You’re probably beating yourself up for what happened today. You’re probably feeling conflicted about wanting to sleep with me and wanting to ask for my forgiveness.”

“Yeah,” Oliver said looking at the ground.

“Don’t feel guilty. I don’t know how to explain this but….but do you like being a slut?” Charlie asked earnestly.

“Yeah,” moaned Oliver squeezing the buttplug and pushing out his ass.

“I think I like being a slut too. I’m not angry about that. I’m still new to this, but I think I’m looking forward to it. I have these images of guys using my man pussy and I get all excited. I look at your sexy ass and I just want to plow right into it. I even want to hunt down that gang again and see if they are up for another round,” Charlie said. “I hate Silas and Ruinu Inc., not you. If you’re ever feeling guilty then just focus on making me feel good.”

Oliver looked up and smiled at his friend. The two kissed. The kiss then became rough with both men groping the other. Oliver unlock his apartment and the two fumbled their way in. Inside were a few boxes and one had a note.

“It’s from Silas,” Oliver said without looking at the letter.

Dearest Mr. & Mr. Bright-van Doren,

Since poor Charlie was without personal effects such as clothing, I have offered some choice collections for his new stage of life. I have also taken the endeavor to offer Oliver a new wardrobe as well, since his previous garments did not reflect his caliber of person. The deliverers of these packages should have removed all previous garments (sans work uniforms and Ruinu branded jockstraps) from the premises.

Fondly,
Silas Nyx
* * *

Neither of them were surprised last night to see that the clothes were all revealing, tight and had phrases that showed for a love of cock or proud to be promiscuous. There were colorful briefs and thongs for Charlie (since Oliver only wore jockstraps now), leathergear, and a supply of Splooge! and Inure for both of them.

They didn’t think much of this at the time since they soon ignored the clothes and worked on taking off each other’s garments. The messed around for sometime before going to bed. Once in bed Charlie started fucking Oliver like crazy. They stopped for a break around 6:00am when Oliver received a call. It was the Chief of police letting him know that his review has been bumped up to today at 11:00am and he needed to get to the station. Oliver remembered what Silas had told him.

Oliver cursed and swore about the situation. Charlie felt bad for Oliver and his situation so offered to fuck him to make him feel better. Oliver was unable to say no, but admitted feeling better with a dick in him. Oliver then cursed looking at the time and jumped in the shower where Charlie followed. The two arrived at work around 2:00pm, three hours, after the scheduled review.

Oliver rushed to where the review was to happen, but saw no one there. He then went to the Chief’s office to apologize. He was mad at himself for falling for Silas’ trap even though he told him his plan. He was so mad that he and Charlie couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Not that he was mad at Charlie. He couldn’t be mad at Charlie. Charlie made him happy.

“Oliver come in,” the Chief said seeing Oliver rushing to his office. He didn’t seem mad. When he got in he saw Charlie was already there. The Chief looked at what they were both wearing but didn’t say anything. Charlie wore a yellow muscle tee that said “save the cow, ride a cowboy” and some tight denim shorts. Oliver wore shirt that said ‘power bottom’ that was a couple sizes too small for his large muscled frame and blue workout compression pants.

Neither of them had any other clothing other than what Silas had given them. Oliver was somewhat relieved he wasn’t there for the hearing only to show up in what he was wearing.

“Sir I’m sorry…”Oliver started.

“Don’t want to hear it,” the Chief said. “You fucked up, but don’t worry I have good news.”

“What?!” Oliver said surprised. He came in expecting to get fired.

“Yes the committee decided that Ruinu Inc. is too extensive to leave unsupervised. The mayor’s office has even offered to give more money in the budget to give you a full team,” the Chief explained.

“The mayor’s office?” Oliver said skeptically. He not only accused the mayor being a lackey for Ruinu Inc., but knew this to be a fact.

“It is actually a good chunk of money that will help the whole department,” the Chief said with a smile. “The stipulation is that we need to recruit men who are not under the influence of Ruinu Inc., so we’re looking for people that have done some thorough investigations on them. Actually that is why I brought van Doren in here. Effective immediately you’ll be moved onto Bright’s team.”

“Huh?” Charlie asked looking confused.

“Don’t worry, all your stuff has already been moved into the Special Division’s new offices.”

The two men were then escorted to their new space in the basement. There were two desks with their belongings, but other desks were down there that were empty. The Chief promised them they would have a bigger team soon.

Oliver and Charlie said nothing of the familiar x-cross in the corner or the leather sling hanging from the ceiling. The Chief left them in their office and congratulated them.

“How?” was all Charlie asked.

“He fucking paid off a bunch of people and made it look like a legit thing to the others,” SIlas yelled. “Fucking bastard.”

“So they just expect us to fuck ourselves silly down here as a facade for surveillance,” Charlie said making sure everything was at his desk. “There has to be something we can….we can...Oh fuck.”

Charlie looked down in his desk drawer and saw a large white dildo. His mouth watered. Oliver never topped so he hadn’t played with his man pussy all night. He picked up the dildo out of his desk. What was the harm in playing with it, just for a bit. No one was coming down. He looked over to Oliver, but it appeared that Oliver found a dildo in his drawer as well. Oliver’s was slouched in his chair with his legs on his desk. His compression pants were pulled down just enough for Oliver to play with the toy.

Charlie followed Oliver’s lead and undid his pants to reveal a bright neon green thong. The thong soon went to his knees as he inserted his own toy.

Both men moaned. Oliver took stock of what was in his drawer other than the dildo. A good stock of Inure oils, Splooge! and a syringe next to purplish vials with a note that said “For your team.”