The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 27 — Mental Meltdowns

Near Shelby Township, Michigan

I watched her sleeping, her cornsilk blond hair strewn all over the pillow. Laura had slept later than me after her first night here, but since then she’d always awoken before me and awoken me with her warm, wet mouth. I’d told her that she didn’t need to do that, but she insisted that she needed to.

“Why do you need to?” I’d asked.

“Because your wonderful cock can’t suck itself. That’s why I’m here to do it.”

I’d almost come to expect that kind of selflessly devoted answer from her, but I still wasn’t comfortable with it. At least we’d reached some kind of stability in our relationship. I loved the girl deeply, and she clearly returned my affections. Maybe her sleeping later than me was a sign that things were changing again.

Things certainly had changed the previous Tuesday when I had a bit of a meltdown after Laura Novak had awoken and announced that she was my slave.

* * *

After all my preparation with Julie, my Monday morning visit to my old job site at Harrison Global Technologies’ High Energy Physics Lab hadn’t resulted in a meeting with Clifford Harrison or anyone else other than the front desk receptionist at the lab. The nameplate on the reception desk said “Laura,” but those two syllables were nowhere near enough to convey the incredible sexiness of the girl behind the desk.

If I had to describe Laura in just two syllables, they would be “bombshell.” She was the classic fantasy girl for every schoolboy. She was about two or three inches shorter than me; maybe 5′10″ tall. Her hair was long, straight, and brightly blond. Her eyes were deep blue and they sparkled with intelligence. Her lips formed a delicate bow shape and she had a habit of keeping them slightly parted, as if she was whispering her most intimate secrets to you.

As stunningly beautiful and sexy as her face was, it was her body that made her the complete bombshell. Not a skinny waif, Laura definitely had curves—and her curves had curves. Each of her breasts was literally larger than her head; not just a little larger, noticeably larger—a lot larger.

She’d recognized my name immediately, even before she typed it into the terminal on her desk.

“It says that your status is ‘indefinite sabbatical,’ Doctor Lincoln. You don’t currently have access to any HGT facilities, but there’s a note here that I’m to tell you that I’ll notify Mr. Harrison of your visit so that he can contact you.”

She printed a copy of the memo and rose to give it to me, deftly avoiding hitting the terminal screen with her large breasts when she leaned forward to hand me the sheet. Our hands brushed briefly and she shuddered and sighed at the contact. I understood that reaction completely, given that I strongly desired her.

“Is there anything else I can do for you, Dr. Lincoln? Please?” The last word was a breathy whisper.

I reminded myself that Emily Cho did intimate that I should cultivate contacts inside HGT, and someone in Security Services would be a perfect mole. Then I reminded myself that I wanted this girl so badly it hurt, and it didn’t matter what Emily Cho or anyone else had said, I was going to find a way to have her.

“As a matter of fact, Laura…”

* * *

Tuesday morning I awoke early, as usual. I watched Laura sleeping for a moment. She was facing me, and her formidable breasts seemed to expand and contract with each breath. She was beautiful, intelligent, and passionate on par with any of my other girls. I’d known her less than 24 hours and the familiar romantic feelings were already growing within me. I was certain that she was going to become a concubine. I was wrong.

I stroked her shoulder gently to awaken her. I didn’t know what her work hours were, and I didn’t want her to be late.

“Laura… It’s six in the morning… Laura…” Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. Slowly they focused into recognition and a beaming smile came to her face.

“Good morning, Master!”

What… the… hell?!?

“It’s me, Laura. It’s Ben.”

“I know it’s you, Master.”

“I’m not your master, Laura.”

“Of course you are. I’m your slave, so you must be my master.”

It went downhill from there.

No matter what I said or did, she insisted that she was my slave. I tried talking to her logically, but it was as if I was trying to tell her that the sky was green. Her status as my slave was like a fundamental law of nature to her. I got frustrated and ordered her to not be my slave, but that didn’t work. Finally I melted down and angrily yelled at her to get dressed and get the hell out of my house.

It wasn’t my finest hour.

I stalked around my house, fuming, for about twenty minutes before I glanced out the window and noticed that her roadable was still in my driveway. Furious, I went to the front door to go out and tell her that “out of my house” meant “out of my driveway,” too. I yanked open the door and stopped dead in my tracks.

Laura was curled up in the fetal position on my front steps, rocking back and forth and sobbing uncontrollably. It was well below freezing out there, and her winter coat laid where it had fallen on the steps beside her. The anger drained out of me, replaced by crushing guilt. I’d been a complete asshole. The poor girl didn’t do anything wrong, she was just telling me the way she felt.

Quickly I opened the door and half-carried her back inside, apologizing over and over. I helped her to the couch and sat next to her.

“I’m so sorry, Laura.”

“I’m sorry that I angered you, Master. Please forgive me.”

“You did nothing wrong, Laura. I’m the one who screwed up here. Please forgive me.”

I had her use her mobile to call in to work and take a personal day off. We needed to talk.

At the end of the day, it was pretty clear that I now had a slave, whether I wanted one or not. I’d even called Julie and had her come up after work to try to help me talk Laura out of it. The problem was, it wasn’t a “talk her out of it” sort of thing. I might as well have been trying to talk her out of being female. Her binding to me had happened in a way that made her devoted and subservient to me in all ways. The closest mental reference point she had for it was that she was my slave and I was her master.

The only logical explanation I could come up with was that she was another one of the “special cases” that Harrison hadn’t tested for when he was testing the nano-protein. In Laura’s case it seemed like puberty may have been the thing that made the nano-protein affect her the way that it had. She’d gone through puberty early, when she was only eight years old, and it had hit her with a vengeance. That was obvious from the way her body had turned out. She’d been starting puberty when the nano-protein had been released. Though I had no way to test it, my theory was that the hormone storm cause by her early-onset, super powerful puberty combined with the nano-protein in a way that made her binding happen the way that it had. I cursed Harrison for his slipshod testing of the nano-protein, but there was nothing I could do to change what had happened to Laura.

My earlier angry rejection of her had hit Laura’s psyche pretty hard. She went to work the next day and back to her home that night, but she only made it part way through the night before calling me in a panic. She’d come over and spent the night with me, seemingly reassured by my physical presence. The next morning was the first time she gave me her oral wake-up call, putting all of the love, devotion, and caring she had into the task.

Laura had slept with me every night since. She worked during the day, and spent her evenings with me. I spent the days working in my electronics workshop, wondering when or if Clifford Harrison would ever call me back on the notification Laura had sent to him, and fulfilling the occasional contract baby request. I had four requests from well-to-do, college educated women during the week since I’d met Laura. All four had been enjoyable encounters.

Talking with Laura during our evenings together had revealed a few interesting things. She told me that she’d tried to locate Clifford Harrison after I’d come to the lab, and she was surprised to find out that the security system listed him as being in the High Energy Physics lab building.

“It said that ‘Clifford Harrison and guest’ were in Executive Two, and the room had been temporarily reclassified as Blue-3. Security isn’t allowed to enter any area classified Blue-1 or above in any situation other than an immediate, life-threatening emergency.

“The strange part, Ben, is that the security system said the they’d been in there for three days straight. And as far as I can tell, they’re still in there. I didn’t think that Executive Two had facilities for a continuous stay like that.”

I agreed with her. The lab had two office suites for the use visiting corporate executives. Executive Two was the smaller of the two. Executive One was pretty much the same setup as my old office suite when I’d been the Director of the lab. I did have an idea as to how “Clifford Harrison and guest” could stay in the suite for several days without needing living facilities, though, and it worried me.

It took me a few evenings of trial-and-error with Laura to get our relationship to something that at least might appear normal to an outsider. Though she still thought of herself as my property, to do with as I pleased, we’d worked things to the point where she was basically an extremely loyal and devoted girlfriend with a prodigious sex drive. It had taken quite awhile to achieve the proper delicate balance when giving her “it would please your master if…” commands. Too much emphasis on the command and she’d revert to the wholly subservient slave. Too little emphasis, and she’d interpret any leeway in the command as an invitation to become more subservient. With the right choice of words and the right inflections when delivering those words, we’d finally gotten to a somewhat normal-appearing relationship that had remained stable for a few days. Now that I’d figured out what it took, I believed I could do it all over again in an hour or two, rather than the twenty or so hours it had taken me to finally get it right the first time.

While we had pretty much stabilized in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and she was comfortable calling me by my name, Laura was still afraid to sleep away from me. My original rejection of her had crushed her emotionally. I still felt like shit for having done that. We’d been working on rebuilding her confidence, and it seemed to be going pretty well. She’d spent the whole weekend with me and we’d worked on strengthening her confidence, eventually getting to the point where she thought she’d be able to spend the night away from me. She still stayed with me Sunday night, though.

She was with me when the second meltdown happened Monday evening.

* * *

Take two parts disappointment, one part sadness, three parts anger, five parts wild lust, add a generous portion of nitroglycerine, mix thoroughly, and you a recipe for Arianna having a mental meltdown over the vid comm. She wasn’t pregnant, and she was NOT happy with that situation. I got to hear all about it.

I let her vent. It took nearly ten minutes before the fireworks subsided and she lapsed into heart-wrenching sobbing.

“Arianna? Arianna? Please look at me hon.” She raised her head. She looked a mess.

“I know it hurts, hon. I know you’re disappointed, but it was a slim outside chance at best. And this is really for the best.” She shook her head.

“Please come back, Ben. I want your baby, but most of all I want you. Fuck my mouth, my fuck my tits, fuck my throat, fuck my ass all night long, whatever you want, I love it all, but please come back.”

“I can’t do that right now, hon...” She glared at me and turned her head away.

“Arianna Bianchi!” She looked back at me.

“Listen to me and listen good! I love you, Arianna Bianchi, and I WILL be back. I don’t know when, but I will be back. No matter when I get back, you’re not getting a baby from me until you show me a college degree. Show me that, my love, and I’ll fuck as many babies into your hot little muff as you can handle, OK?”

Her eyes widened in shock. She sat frozen for a second before nodding vigorously.

“Good. Now go into your room and pleasure yourself however you want until you’ve come at least three times. While you’re doing it, I want you to think about me doing that to you and think about how much that motivates you to get your degree so we can get started. Remember that I love you, and it WILL happen after you graduate. Oh, and try to keep the volume of your hot, naughty mouth down so that you don’t scare the neighbors, hon.”

She gulped, nodded, and bolted toward her room. Her mother sat down in front of the camera.

“Hi Ben.”

“Hello Beautiful. I’d like you to meet Laura. She’s a member of the family, too.”

“Hello Laura, I’m Gina. You look… wow!”

“Thank you, Gina. You look ‘wow’ too.”

“Oh please. I’m just a horny old chick who likes to do kinky things with her man. It’s the only way I can keep him around.”

“Gina,” I said in a cautioning tone, “you know that’s not true.”

“I know, Ben, but old beliefs are hard to change. I love you and believe you, though.”

“I love you too. So I’m guessing that Arianna got tested today?”

“She did. Nice job of handling her mental meltdown, by the way. She went up one side of me and down the other and wouldn’t listen to a thing I said. Are you really going to make you a grandmother?”

“I meant what I told her. I suppose that will make you a grandmother, but I hope that we can make you a mother again first.”

“Yeah, about that… We all got early-detection tested today; well, a bunch of us anyway. I know that Ashley, Shelby, and Cheryl came back as pregnant. I don’t know if Teresa or Janet got tested. Lauren told me she’s pregnant, too.”

“That’s great! What about you, hon?”

“Twins,” she said in a whisper. “I’m going to have twins, Ben. My blood markers are too high for it to be just one baby.”

“That’s great… Are you OK with that, Gina?”

“I’m OK with it, but I guess I’m a little scared. I never even thought about twins. I’m… I’m really happy, but it’s just something that I didn’t think about and I need to think a little differently about how I’m going to be raising them. Are twins OK, Ben?”

“OK? Are you kidding me? Twins are WONDERFUL! I’m crazy happy about it. I should have known that my little Italian sexual overachiever would do something amazing like this.”

“Ben!” Gina blushed, but beamed proudly.

We talked a bit longer before disconnecting. I called Ashley and got her, Cheryl, and Shelby in one shot. They were all at Ashley’s apartment, talking about their impending motherhood. Always thinking, Shelby kept herself out of the view of the camera to minimize the chance that anyone monitoring our call could identify her. I introduced Laura and then expressed my happiness and love for all three girls.

Lauren’s personal message said that she was with patients all day. I left a message of love and congratulations.

After that, I felt a bit overwhelmed. It’s one thing to intellectually plan on being a parent, but quite another to know for certain that it’s going to happen. Though she felt she was ready to spend her nights away from me, I needed Laura and I asked her to stay.

* * *

I watched her sleeping, her cornsilk blond hair strewn all over the pillow. Laura had slept later than me after her first night here, but since then she’d always awoken before me and awoken me with her warm, wet mouth. Maybe her sleeping later than me was a sign that things were changing again.

It was Tuesday morning. Yesterday morning Laura had told me that she wouldn’t be coming to my house that night. She was going to try spending the night alone at her condo. But a couple of hours after I’d finished dinner, she was there at my front door, ringing the announcer.

She said that she needed to be with me. She didn’t explain any more than that. She seemed somewhat confused, maybe even disoriented. I certainly didn’t want to force her to stay away before she was ready. The emotional trauma she’d had when I sent her away that first morning made me always err on the side of caution with her. She was even more enthusiastic than normal in bed, coaxing four orgasms out of me, all in her vagina. Normally she liked to suck me to orgasm at least once, and often she wanted me to finish our lovemaking session in her shapely ass. Four in her vagina was enough for both of us, and we cuddled up and slept until I woke up at 6:00.

I stroked her shoulder gently to awaken her. “Laura… It’s six in the morning… Laura…” Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. Slowly they focused into recognition and a look of sheer horror came to her face. She threw herself out of the bed and prostrated herself on the floor.

“Please forgive me Master, I deceived you! She told me not to, but I didn’t listen. Oh please forgive me!” She sobbed and babbled on and on.

“She told me to wait… be patient… didn’t listen. Never meant to deceive you, Master. I’m so sorry, so sorry, so sorry. Please forgive me, Master. Just wanted to be the same… like before. She told me… Please forgive me, Master.” She lapsed into incoherent sobbing.

“Ssh, Baby,” I said, stroking her bare back. “It’s going to be OK. Who is ‘she,’ hon? Who told you something?” Laura said something, but her voice was muffled.

“What, hon? I couldn’t hear you. Who told you something? What did she tell you?”

“She told me to wait and never to deceive you, Master.”

I hadn’t missed that she’d gone back to calling me “Master.” I feared that we were back where we’d started a week earlier. I gently lifted her to a sitting position and raised her reddened eyes to look at me.

“Who told you?”

“Laura told me, Master.” She immediately bent back down to press her nose against the floor and began sobbing and begging for forgiveness again.

I slumped down beside her, feeling like my soul had been ripped out. I was naked and cold, but it didn’t matter. The vid comm was signaling an incoming call, but it didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was that I’d somehow fractured the delicate mind of this sweet, wonderful, loving girl, and I didn’t know how to mend it.

Laura and I shared the final mental meltdowns.