The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter Three

Alex saw her pain and it cut him. He caused it. He caused it by bringing her here at all and putting her in the midst of all this confusion because he simply didn’t understand this place. Even though he’d told her to leave him alone he felt the need to help her, even if that just meant listening to her rant. Maybe this place wasn’t for her, which he understood. I never thought it’d be for me. He thought back to the person he was only days before.

He was angry, frightened, and confused, both for his sister and himself. If Alecia were here and he were not, he really would be alone in the world after having given up so much so that she could have one. But with her here he’d never be alone again. With the people here so open, decent, and loving, he’d never be alone again. Still… it was very different than the me before.

Before he could think more about it a hand brushed his. “Hello, Alex.”

His troubled thoughts flitted away when he looked to his left and saw Maisie looking at him, eyes piercing yet warm. “I’m so glad you could make it.”

One final glance to the entry before her eyes took him captive and his pool of contentment renewed itself. “I am, too. That I’m seeing you here means that you made it home okay.”

“We did, thanks to you. Grandpa’s friend Henry is coming over tomorrow to take care of the plugs and all the rest.”

“You’ll have an eagle eye on all of it, I’m sure.”

Her chin lifted in pride, “I think I might, yes.”

“And you’ll be great at it, no doubt.”

“He doesn’t like asking anyone for help if he can manage it even though . Well, if I know how to do some of the little things he won’t have to ask.”

“Won’t literally anyone here help him?”

“Well, sure, but...he was the helper for so many for so long and he still is where he can be. It’s just that...time catches up.”

“And he wished it wasn’t.”

She gave a little nod. “Yeah. So he doesn’t ask and then some things just fall by the wayside until he doesn’t get to ignore them anymore.”

Alex understood very well. “You’re a good granddaughter.”

“He makes it easy,” she said as she looked around the dance floor and listened to the guitars strumming a slow melody before she looked to him and grinned. He was a nice looking young man. Everyone here was nice looking in “I never got the chance to properly thank you for this afternoon. Come with.”

She took his hand and led him out in a rush. He was so shocked at the suddenness of it that he had the grass under his feet before he said, “Okay.” They had to throw in “Excuse me.” a few times as they wound a serpentine course through people coming in and out.

“What are we doing?”

“What needed doing this afternoon.”

The laughter and music faded into the background and she led them both through the grass and behind the smaller barn. Most of the lights were in the front, leaving the back bathed in shadow. They could make one another out in the dim but not much beyond that. Now that things had found a pause he watched her back her way towards the barn, “So what now? What needed doing this afternoon?”

She lifted her skirt and slip as she spoke. “There wasn’t really time to thank you properly for helping this afternoon.”

He watched the near silhouette of her let her dress fall as she shed her panties, leaving them in the grass near her feet. Her voice carried in a soft and seductive fashion, stirring excitement within him, “You did something nice for us, and you deserve to be treated nicely in return. It’s only right.”

Truth.

“I would have done it for anybody.” The beat of his heart accelerated. “I’ve done it before. It’s not a...big deal.”

“Maybe not,” she said wryly, “but it’s still what’s right. Men work hard and you have needs. My, how you men have needs. Meeting those needs is a woman’s place.” She placed her palms against the wood, savoring the roughness and letting it tease her for the likely roughness to come. “I know my place, Alex, and I like my place.”

Truth.

He crept closer to her, anxiousness turning to heat, his cock now hard as an iron bar as he looked at her as she appeared to be all but shadow. From the dress surrounding her frame, to the the way her bonnet obscured her face she was a silhouette of perfection. She was beautiful even though he couldn’t see her body and, in part, perhaps because he couldn’t see it at all. Modest. Proper. Submissive. So fucking sexual.

Truth.

His cock pulled him closer to her embers of his own sense of propriety flaring against his desires. “What about…?

“What about what?”

“Don’t you have a boyfriend...a husband?”

“Fiancee, but he wouldn’t care. He knows his place and he knows mine. He’d be pretty likely to ask me to thank you himself. He’ll be proud knowing I know my place and surrendered properly.”

Truth.

His cock twitched and drooled in his pants, “Say that again.”

“That I know my place and surrendered?”

“Mmmmmmm...yes.”

“I know my place, Alex. I’m a proper woman. If Ben needs to fuck me, he fucks me.”

Alex scrambled to undo the button of his pants and pull the zipper downward as he listened and imagined as he’d imagined in the shower before. “You give him what he wants.”

“He takes what’s his. And if he wants another, then he fucks her, too.”

Naked from the waist down now, he lifted the dress and slip together frantically, pressing his belly against her firm ass to keep that dress and slip from coming down to keep her modesty from trying to reassert itself as he positioned his cock. “Ben would be fine with this,” he said out loud.

Truth.

“The two of you could just as easily have spent time before this talking about what I’d be doing for you, maybe with me right there.” She hissed the words, her own heat bubbling to the surface. “I fucking love that; the men talking about what I’m to do for them...like meat. That’s the time where I’m simply to be obedient.”

Grabbing his cock and rubbing the drool from it up and down her meaty lips, he wanted to tease himself for only a few moments more with the images, “Suck pussy.”

“Sometimes. Men like their pussies to be bi pussies. Ben likes to watch until he can’t fucking stand it anymore and then he...”

She pushed against him to keep him from driving her into the barn in his animal passion. “Mmmm...yeah, thaat’s what he does. He jams it...my holes.”

Truth.

“Fuck me.”

She was tight...clingy...wet. She was wetter than any woman he’d ever been with. She was sopping wet and almost burning hot, her juice running down his cock to his balls even as he battered them into her.

“Or in her holes. It doesn’t matter to him. He’s so excited that he can’t see straight” His body slapped hers, the sounds, like clapping, were so rapid fire that they reminded her of a chain of fireworks. “Like my pussy, Alex? I like your cock. I sooo like your fucking cock.”

He kept at her, his mind beyond much of anything but the next drive back inside her. He liked her pussy so much. It was so drippy and so tight and so good and You know... “Your place.”

“I do know my place, Alex, and that makes you wanna cum inside me because I know my fucking place. I help my community...my family...my man.”

Truth.

“My place is to love and give to them all I can.”

Truth. He found the energy to fuck her even faster, their moans and grunts and whimpers blending together. Alex feared getting caught for an instant but then the fear vanished. No one will care. I’m doing what I have to do. It’s my place.”

Truth.

That truth felt so right. “It’s my place to love,” he muttered.

Truth.

“Provide.”

Truth.

“Guide.”

Truth.

“Protect.”

Truth.

“Fuck.” He leaned in, his hands over hers, giving up the pace in favor of being as meshed to her body as he could manage. “My place to fuck a proper woman….love and fuck a proper woman….love and fuck a proper woman.”

Those words melding themselves finally and forever into the core of his being caressed her mind and drove her over the edge, knowing she was a proper woman and would never be less. She came as a series of soft, blubbery cries, the clenching of her cunt milking him like no outsider woman truly could.

He seeded in her as though it was utterly beyond his control to do otherwise.

As he recovered, he squeezed her hand, fingers laced in hers before pulling slowly away. His cheek brushed the softness of her bonnet and he caressed it several times, reveling in its feel. They stayed like that until he naturally slipped from her. “Thank you for this afternoon,” she said, “and now.”

“Thank you for being so...as you should be,” Alex sighed.

He didn’t need to thank her for it. “There’s no other way to be. But you’re welcome.”

He stood, letting the night air rejuvenate him. “You’ll have to introduce me to Ben, so I can tell him how great you are at...being grateful.”

It would please her man no end and that excited her no end. She wanted to stand there while she listened to Alex praise her for her propriety and talk in detail about the good fuck that she tried to be for her men. “Be happy to introduce you two now.”

He zipped his pants and straightened himself out as much as he could in the dark of night. “I’d love to, but I have to get back home.”

He had to get back to Robyn.

* * *

When he pulled in behind the house he saw the living room light on through the white curtains. He opened the back door into the laundry room and caught sight of her pulling her suitcase out of the closet. He was thankful she’d only seemed to beat him there by minutes. Indeed, she was still in her lovely party dress and sweet bonnet. She looked so proper and perfect and sexy. She had always been attractive. He’d stolen peeks. From those lush thighs and that full ass, to those lips that begged to be kissed.

She was beautiful before. She was perfect now.

“Robyn?”

“Where are my keys?”

“Robyn.”

“Where are my goddamn keys,” she snapped as she looked around, deciding if there was anything she really needed.

He was startled by her ferocity and quickly reached into his pocket and pulled them free and tossing them onto the nightstand.

She snapped them up only after he’d stepped away from them. “This place is some fucked up shit, Alex.” Robyn had hung on to her anger in a vice grip since the dance. She knew it was her only way out. If she let it go the sweet poison of this place would try to suck her in again. “I’ve seen some places, Alex, but there’s nothing like this anywhere. There’s nobody not with the program. They all love this place. It’s perfect and it’s all they want.”

Correctness.

“They suck you in with all this perfect love and peace stuff and it’s a lie to get you in. I don’t know how this works, but boy it fucking works. No chants and no church. No voice of God on Earth telling you what to do and think. But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t work. This is their utopia. The man is in charge and the woman is the strong little helper when she’s not being the submissive pet that’s waiting to be told when to bounce on his cock.”

“You don’t understand. I didn’t understand. It’s not what I thought it was.”

Correctness.

She shook her head. “Do you even remember who you were when I met you? I do. It was all I could do to keep you from rushing in here with a baseball bat and the antidote like this was some goddamn videogame where you had to make your way through the horde of zombies to save your sister before she turned.

“Well, she’s turned, Alex. She’s turned and she isn’t coming back. But that’s okay, right? Because you’ve turned right along with her, haven’t you?”

To scare her was the last thing that he wanted. “Look, I was wrong. I came here not only with preconceived notions and a lot of baggage.” He looked down, “A lot of baggage. After mom and dad died I was all she had. I had about...a week...to grow the hell up. I had to learn how to manage the house and her and...life. I had to because I was all she had. That’s fine. I was always okay with that because that’s just what you do because you’re a man and part of a family.”

“But then, years down the road and after all that she calls and says she’s found this and I freaked out because it suddenly hits me that I didn’t have a life. I kept my head down and worked and paid the bills. I paid her way through school because that’s how it works.”

“There wasn’t anything for me though. Sure, I was worried about her. Who wouldn’t be? But it was about me, too. I’d be all alone out there and I’d have to reset my entire life. Again. I was losing control all around and I couldn’t deal, so she has to come back. Everything has to go back to how it was because if it doesn’t I have nothing.”

“When she and I talked today..I totally lost it.” When Robyn looked at him wondering how much control he lost before he shook his head, thankful that he could say, “I didn’t hurt her, not really. But I lost it. Looking at her I started to see how she was here.” Pride flushed through him.” She’s everything she was and more. Then I started to see this place and the people...really see them. I found a car on the road and helped them out. It felt so good and so right.”

“Something so simple and I can’t tell you how happy it made me. I could be there for them and I knew, somehow I just knew that they would be there for me just the same. There’s no trick here. These people are open and honest and live the right way...the only way.”

Robyn looked at him and gave voice to the expression. “You’re gone. You’re one of them. Like I said, I have no fucking clue how this scam works, but if you don’t want to be alone and want to find a nice house with a picket fence in Frontier Town, good for you. I’ll send you back your money so there’s nothing between us anymore.”

“You can keep it,” he said calmly. “You came all this way and tried to help, so keep it. It’s just money. It’s not all that important anyway.”

“Whatever.” She looked into his eyes. It really was a shame. He was a good man.

Correctness.

All that mattered was getting out while she could. “Bye. Have fun with the cows.”

He stepped toward the back door, holding himself back so she didn’t see him as blocking her path out. “It can’t just be me, can it, Robyn? Can you tell me you haven’t seen it and felt it while you’ve been here? These people are decent and loving.”

Correctness.

Her thoughts went to the warmth of their acceptance earlier in the day even as her legs carried her out the door and to her car. They wept with her, and, more, they wept for her. They took care of her and they would again. Hell, they’d offered to let her just come and visit so they could be there for her.

Correctness.

She slid her key into the lock and popped the trunk, raising it before she eyed him. “They were trying to play me, Alex. That’s the game. They find out what you need and what you want and they play to it. You’re lonely? Hey, we’ll be your family. You wanna fuck? Hot and cold running bitches. That’s all this is. They’ve got this down like no place I’ve ever seen but...”

Bad thought.

“You know that’s not true,” he said with conviction.

The force of his words was nearly tangible. Correctness. There was a moment’s pause before she slammed the trunk down. I have to get out of here.

Bad thought.

She opened the car door, plopped herself down, closed it and clicked her seat belt into place. She put the key in as she planned a long sabbatical from the line of work. Maybe she wasn’t as recovered as she thought. Years gone by but the right place and the right words and she was ready to get suckered in again after just two days with these people. She was ready to get suckered in again even being able to see and point out how the scam. But first she had to put as many miles between her and this place as she could manage. She put her hand to the key.

And it felt wrong.

She couldn’t explain where the feeling had come from really, but it gnawed at her all the same. It was like she was being caught doing something she shouldn’t be doing. She gripped it again and the feeling hit her anew. She felt ashamed and embarrassed and she couldn’t pinpoint why until the answer popped into her head. The women don’t drive.

Correctness.

Robyn tried a third time and the shame faded to be mixed with a certainty of right and wrong. Any time there’s a choice, driving is a man’s responsibility. Once she realized the thought she realized it was right. “Dammit.”

Alex saw her hesitation as a sign that he was getting through, so he pressed on in excitement. She could see. He knew it. She had to see. “You know it’s not true, Robyn. You know they’ve been nothing but good to us even though, like you said, they probably knew exactly why we came here. They knew and they treated us like they treat each other.”

Correctness.

“What I’ve seen here and felt. I was wrong to be worried about her. I was wrong to be scared for her. She’s happy and, you know what? I’m happy too.”

She tried again and when the shame hit, she hit back by slamming her hand into the steering wheel several “It’s fake, Alex. How can you not see that?”

“What’s fake? he wondered, leaning through the car window. “If you’re mad, aren’t you mad? If you’re happy, aren’t you just happy?” Who cares what makes it what it is?”

Correctness.

“People are happy with needles in their arms, too.”

He touched her and she shivered. “This isn’t that. This isn’t anything like that and you know that much. This is a beautiful place with beautiful people who actually...seem to have it all figured out. Tell me they’ve treated you badly, Robyn. Tell me and you’ll have reason to go.”

She wanted to tell him so. She wanted to tell him so even if she expected that doing it still wouldn’t let her turn the key. Instead she remembered the hugs and camaraderie. For a time through her tears and her pain they were with her. They were one and together. She remembered the closeness and complete lack of judgment when she had been judging herself, sometimes brutally, for a long time.

No matter how many people she helped or thought she helped the judgement was always there, and didn’t think it would ever leave her.

Except for a few precious moments that very afternoon.

It felt right when she would given anything that it didn’t. The sense of propriety soothed her when she it was the last thing she wanted. The sense of correctness pleased her even as she struggled against it.

“You don’t want to leave.”

Correctness. Her voice was hushed, “What makes you think that?”

He smirked. “You didn’t even bother to change out of your dress.”

Her right hand went to her bonnet in a flash, the ‘caught’ feeling thumping in her chest again.

“Deep down you want to stay and be happy.” His voice turned tentative as it had on the phone. “We...could be happy together. I like you, Robyn. I have since I met you. You’re smart. You’re tough as nails. You are sure about right and wrong.” His voice was tender now, “I know you don’t like these places and that they scare you, but you were going to brave it all for Alecia so she could be safe and the two of us could be a family again.”

He caressed her shoulder now. “We both know I didn’t have enough money to pay you. I knew what you usually get and I wasn’t even close. But you took it anyway. You helped us anyway because you’re a good woman.”

Correctness.

“Decent.”

Correctness.

“Loving and giving. “You would be perfect for me and I’d work my entire life to be perfect for you. We made a good team so far,” the next words came with laughter, “even though we pretty much failed in what we set out to do. We could make one for our whole lives. This time though, we could do great things.”

Her exhalation was breathy at his touch. “With you in charge.”

Correctness.

“Just a little bit, but you know all the women are strong like you. Only weak men want weak women. I don’t want to be weak anymore and all wrapped up in fear like before. You don’t have to be afraid anymore either. You didn’t change clothes even as you tried to leave because this feels right.”

Robyn looked so perfect that he couldn’t hold back anymore. His hand went to her buttons, undoing each, hoping that she wouldn’t stop him. “You want this. You wanna be here.”

Her hands slipped slowly from the wheel as she felt the truth of it even as she tried to shake her head no, but it expressed as only as a sudden twitch to the left. Sliding his hand under her dress and slip, he cupped a full breast, letting his palm run over her hard nipple as his fingers kneaded into the flesh. “You deserve to be here and be happy, Robyn. It doesn’t have to be with me if that’s not what you want. I want you to be happy.” The thought of her with another man didn’t bring with it jealousy, only some sadness. With each passing moment though he was ever more certain that the two of them were meant to be.

Robyn turned to look at him and her breath caught as he squeezed the flesh. “We should be together.”

She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it because she really didn’t have the words to tell him why that was wrong. Indeed, she wasn’t sure there were words as to why it was wrong. Just then it felt very right. It felt very right to let him touch her that way. She smiled a silly smile without realizing it as ‘pasty white boy’ wandered through her mind. He is very cute. Strong hands, too. Very strong.

Correctness.

Robyn swam in the happiness of that as she let him touch her as he pleased. And she could see how much it was beginning to excite him. Because I’m being submissive. I’m just...being submissive and letting him play with my tits. His hand wandered both breasts now, the front of her dress open and her right breast almost fully exposed to the night air “Is this what you want? Really? Some woman that will just let you grope her whenever?” With each touch and each word it all seemed just a sliver less wrong and undesirable.

Correctness.

Truth.

“Be the housewife and cook and clean.”

Correctness.

Truth.

He bit his lower lip, his cock pressing against him, engorged and ready, feeling the sex in her words. “It’s not… like that. I’d help.”

She panted, “After you, what, watched me on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor for a while first because that’s for me to do and it you help it’s just you being a good man in helping your woman, not because you really have to, right?”

Correctness.

Truth.

For Robyn a hint of defiance wormed itself into her tone. “Do the housework all day and fuck you all night. Bake all day for the market, then still have to fuck you all night because that’s my place and it helps keep the animal in a man tamed.”

She was so right. Oh, God, she was so right. She was really beginning to understand.

“Keep the house and wait for you to want to fuck.”

“Robyn.” He pulled away from her and opened the door. Disheveled. Wanton. Yet those hints of propriety were there. That pretty blue dress and the bonnet she couldn’t bring herself to take off even before she began to understand. Perfect. She was perfect and he wanted her. He opened the back door before leading her to the backseat where she crawled in. Then she listened to the tiny metal on metal sounds of him removing his belt and unzipping himself. And she could hear the hard, ragged breath of a man overwhelmed with need.

Lucidity crept in at the thought of the animal of it. She barely knew him, really, and here she was on her hands and knees waiting for him to fuck her.

Not just fuck. Mount. Mount like someone more animal than man. This is just...

Robyn gripped the door in front of her. Whether he saw and was trying to stop her or he was just so wound up that he was just positioning them both as he pleased his hands moved quickly under her slip and grabbed her hips, pulling her back. Her eyes closed to just feel it. Strong hands. A man’s hands. A proper man’s hands.

Correctness.

She was so wet now that she felt a chill when he exposed her just long enough to guide himself into press himself into her. “Together.” he moaned as he began a slow but forceful pace, determined to make himself felt.

He needn’t have worried. She could feel him. She could feel him inside her. In her sopping wet cunt, yes, but it was more. She could feel him through every inch of her as a loving presence, each thrust seemingly more sure and in control than the last. The fingernails of her left hand dug into the upholstery as if they we trying to rip into it.

“We can be together here. We should be here,” he said between hisses and grunts. “Together.”

“With you in charge, huh?”

“You know it’s right, Robyn. Say it. Say it because it’s true and you know it’s true. It’ll get me off.”

That seemed reason enough to do it and the correctness of that drove her mind as his cock drove her body. “You’re in charge. Mmmm...the man should be in charge. It’s what’s right.”

“You know it’s what’s right.”

“I know.”

She realized, as he fucked her, it was more. Each thrust was dominance even though that didn’t seem to be his goal. Perhaps it was more that with each thrust she was realizing her submission. This was right. Everything from before this moment in her life was was still there. It just didn’t matter. It was just simpler and more peaceful to know her place and keep it. It was so much simpler to push back on his cock and feel good.

“Stay with me, Robyn. Please stay.”

It was so much simpler this way. There were many levels to her words now, but on every level it was correct. “This is my place.”

With the overhead light he could drink her in that way and he relished it. How could he have ever worried about Alecia or this place? It was love. Hearing her choose him would have made him weep if he weren’t so euphoric over the feel of her cunt and her submission in pushing back and working to please him. “I love you, Robyn. I love you so much.”

The sincerity of the words sang to her heart like nothing else ever had. Prophet Daniel? That ‘family?’ It was nothing and never was. Alex spoke the words to her as though they had known one another their entire lives and this moment was destined to be. She loved him back with the same certainty and knew now that it would always be so no matter what.

“I love you, too, Alex.” She saw her reflection give her a slutty grin. “Stop now.”

Confusion crossed his features as she’d essentially asked him to stop breathing. “Robyn?”

“Stop now,” she said more firmly, “just for a minute.”

With a whimper he pulled free and she rolled onto her back, kicking her shoes from her feet before spreading herself wide for his perusal. She looked at him and found that she too liked the contrast between them. “Like my cunt, baby? Looks like you do because that thing is so wet. It’s all slick and shiny, white boy. Did I make that wet? Looks like I made that wet. See this hole? See it, white boy?”

He snarled in response not even needing to touch himself to maintain his arousal. The sight of her, so disheveled and naked from the waist down, muscular thighs wide apart with a thick patch of hair trimmed above her pussy.

“Come. Take it. Take charge of it, honey. Show me who’s in charge of this.”

He took it as a challenge and a dare and he pounced as much as the confined space allowed. He bit her neck as she reached down and put him where he belonged, moaning as he bit harder once she had enveloped him again. “Mmmmmmmm...good man.”

Truth. That nudge set him to thrusting wildly. “Good woman. My woman. Say it.”

“I am your woman, Alex.”

“Cum for me. I wanna hear it, Robyn. Fucking cum.”

You can’t just tell a woman to…. Her eyes bugged. The sensations feeling so good before coalescing into into a singular force of energy between her legs. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Alex. Shit. Again. Say it again, sweetie.”

She watched his ass pumping up and down as she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Cum for me, Robyn.” His tone was absolutely commanding here. When writhing with his woman was the time where he could be in absolute control. “My bitch. Cum for me. I wanna hear it. I want them to hear in town. Cum.”

The energy built upon itself. His cock added to it. His words forced the energy to press against her will like a a rushing river against a cracking dam. He commanded here, when her holes were open for her man and his pleasure. His instincts knew even in his wildest moments what he needed her to do to still his passions and tame him.

I’m his here and now. He wants me to cum. He needs me to obey. I want to.

Bliss came with the correctness. He needs me to obey. I must. I must.

“Cum for me, little bitch.”

Pleasure and obedience didn’t just break through the dam, it obliterated it and that came with a scream she was barely away of. The shriek against his ear didn’t leave it ringing and it didn’t hurt. It was her siren call for him to lean in and bite her neck again as he snarled and whimpered and poured himself inside her. It belonged in her. It belonged inside the women of this place. He knew that no sex symbol in the outside world could ever draw him the way a shy, beautiful, proper woman in her simple dress and bonnet would.

When time resumed for him heard her soothing him. “Shhhh… Good, Alex. Good man. That was so good.”

Contentment. There was no other word for it. There lips met and he realized with some amusement that after all of this, this was their first kiss. Looking at her he saw her brown eyes now as part of his soul. “I love you, Robyn.”

“I love you, too, Alex.” She sighed, looking around the car, “So...should we go into the house now?”

“We could do that in a few minutes. I’m feeling really good right now.”

She ran her fingers through his hair and gently massaged the small of his back under his shirt, reveling in the feel of him and of them together. She looked forward to their lives together in this place, in this safe haven.

In this little slice of perfect.

Correctness.

“Alex?”

“Hmm?”

“Just so you know, when we get inside you don’t need to sleep on the pull-out anymore.”

When they laughed together, the little slice of perfect got just a little better.

End.