The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 2: Interception

Gary and Sarah had been going at it for hours. Hot, steaming sensual sex, of the kind they’d enjoyed before they’d been married. Every time she came, she just rolled back and kept coming back for more.

Of the many positions they’d done it in, Sarah was right now on her knees bending forward with Gary entering right up behind her. Sweat from hours of exhaustion glistening off her body and rolling down her breasts, her blond hair wet and shiny.

“What the hell are you doing?” shouted a shocked Sarah, from the bedroom doorway.

“Oh my god I’m sorry!” said Gary, having now just noticed the fully clothed Sarah standing a few meters away, his hands still clasping the fleshy buttock of his naked sexual partner.

He looked down at the ‘original’ Sarah, her smooth naked back oozing sexuality, his manhood still lodged inside of her.

“No, I’m Sarah… she’s lying” insisted the first, her head turned around to face him as she wiggled her womanhood walls around his hard cock.

“No he’s not bitch, he’s mine” Sarah #2 demanded, as she grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the other woman, his cock coming out of #1 with a slippery pop.

“What are you doing with my man” asked another Sarah, who had managed to slip into the room unnoticed, before Sarah #3 grabbed Gary’s free arm and started pulling in the opposite direction.

“I’m the real Sarah, throw these imposters out Gary” demanded #2 as she tugged on his arm once more, her tight grip digging into his skin.

“No she’s not” insisted #3, “I am” as the other woman tugged a little harder.

“He’s already mine” insisted #1 as she stood up to her knees on the bed, as all he could do was look at the gentle sway of her sweaty boobs.

“Come to me my lover” commanded #1 as she held her arms out in front, beckoning him irresistibly towards her.

Gary woke up with a start.

“What’s wrong” asked the voice of Sarah in the bedroom darkness.

His body moist from sweat, Gary noticed that his cock was hard, but his mind remained fearful and suspicious as he needed a moment to realise that it had all been a dream.

“Are you OK?” asked Sarah in a sleepy voice, as she reached out in the darkness to cuddle her husband.

“I’m fine, just a bad dream” reassured Gary feeling a little embarrassed, as he raised a leg slightly to prevent Sarah discovering how hard he had become. “Do you remember that hotel we stayed in on our honeymoon?” asked Gary, suddenly feeling a little insecure about the identity of the woman sleeping next to him.

“Yes, how could I forget?” Sarah replied, sleepily.

“…And the name of that cameraman that kept pestering us with those photos?”

Her name was Que” replied Sarah confidently, realising abruptly what her husband was really asking about.

“I love you, you know that don’t you” whispered Gary in the darkness, as he wrapped his arms around his wife and held her tightly.

* * *

“No you idiot, its spelt c-o-l-o-U-r” shouted Sarah at the short kid with the baseball cap. “Can’t you spell?”

“Err… ‘color’ that’s the way I learnt it” said the unfortunate kid, fumbling a mini dictionary in his hand as his teacher embarrassed him in front of the whole class.

Sarah snatched the mini dictionary away from the student as soon as she saw the cover. “Look, this is a US English dictionary you idiot” she said, angrily.

“So?” he asked, innocently.

“US English doesn’t exist” she said, throwing the book in a nearby bin. “It’s just a stupid regional dialect made up by a bunch of throwbacks who can’t spell.” Pausing for effect, Sarah then threw the homework at the student and said, “Do it again and this time get it right!”

Luckily for the kid, the bell rang and the classroom emptied.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah sat down in her teaching chair and sipped nervously on a paper cup full of lukewarm vending machine tea. Unconsciously she felt the soothing dark liquid somehow cleanse her anger as she waited for the last of the students to leave.

“Why did I chew him out like that?” said Sarah, to no one in particular.

As she looked out on the afternoon twilight through the large classroom window, she considered that maybe it was the new job teaching older students that was getting to her. It seemed like she was now spending most of her time driving to and from work every day, with the endless traffic jams and inconsiderate drivers doing nothing to relieve her frustrated anger.

Standing up, she took a moment to consider herself in the classroom window, the darkness outside bringing her reflection into clear focus. The consequence of months of overwork painfully clear: her skin growing pale, her blond hair growing darker at the roots, unkempt and flaky at the ends, while her womanly curves had started to highlight a small but noticeable gain in weight.

“That’s not it” she told her reflection.

“Come on Sarah, you’ve been like this for weeks now it’s like… like… like your having period tension every day. Maybe this was hormonal or something?” she said while making a mental note to have another talk with her Gynaecologist about her contraceptive pill.

It annoyed her that she didn’t understand what was going on within her.

* * *

Something had changed within Sarah, Gary thought to himself.

It was impossible to tell when it started, but it seemed that every day she was stressed by something a home or at work.

Sex became awkward to talk about.

“Oh, just not tonight... I just don’t feel like it” she might say, or worse “Sex, is that all you ever think about?” implying that he was some kind of sex crazed asshole.

What made it worse was that Gary was now feeling quite horny most of the time, finding himself looking forward to payment day every two weeks for some intimate time with his wife.

* * *

Gary was relieved to be working from home today. His ‘new’ boss was giving him a lot of leeway, which he was glad to take advantage of when he needed to get out of the distractions of working in such an overtly friendly working environment.

Today he would be spared the wolf whistles from the sexy female construction workers, policewomen, and taxi drivers that he had to pass on his way to work.

“I wish I had your problems” Sarah would say, if she was here, which she wasn’t.

Deep in work related thoughts, it took him a moment to hear that the house phone was ringing. But before it occurred to him to reach for it, it stopped dead.

A few seconds later his cell phone rang, with Sarah’s name illuminated on the display.

“Hey Gary, I’m calling from work” said the familiar feminine voice.

“Oh hi babe, what’s today’s password?” said Gary immediately, their telephone protocol now routine.

“Tomatoes” she replied.

“Basel” Gary said, having to peak at some handwriting scribbled on the back of his hand.

“Brazil” was her reply after a short delay.

“I think that’s enough checking” he smiled, “how’s work today hon?”

“Stressful. It totally slipped my mind this morning, but I have to be at a parents committee evening tonight”

“Oh, so they are making you stay at work all night?” said Gary, noticeably disappointed.

“Yea it’s a hassle, so can you ask Samantha to work late for us this evening?”

“Oh I’m sure she won’t mind that, but aren’t we supposed to be paying her tonight? I’m sure she won’t be at all happy if I try and delay.”

“Oh come on Garry, what do you need me for?” she said with a patronising and dismissive tone. “Just do one out by yourself” she said in a way that made him feel a little unappreciated.

“…Or get her to help you” she interjected, in a way that took him totally by surprise.

“Really?” Garry asked, knowing this had always been off-limits talk.

“That’s the last thing on my mind right now” Sarah’s voice said, before rudely hanging up the phone.

* * *

In the kitchen downstairs their baby son was stunned into silence, staring in wide eyed amazement at the feminine creature that stood before him.

On one side he saw the head of Sarah his mother, who was smiling after talking into her black cellular phone. But on the other side of the same body was the head of his father Gary, who was still saying his goodbye to Sarah on the house landline.

He watched as the creature hung up the phone a second time and allowed its two heads to return from different ends of its body and morph back into one. The heads combining as the bodies proportions regained that of a beautiful, large breasted woman with the smiling face of Samantha.

* * *

Samantha took the news rather well.

“Oh, so you mean your wife isn’t going to come home tonight?” the Shifter woman asked innocently as she playfully toyed with her shiny black hair.

“Sarah has to work late, so she mentioned that we could sort out payment ourselves tonight” Gary explained rather nervously.

“That shouldn’t be any kind of problem” Samantha smiled while licking her dark red lips, as her black maids uniform began to literally shrink.

“Why don’t I get a paper cup from the kitchen?” suggested Gary, getting out of his office chair as what remained of Samantha’s maids uniform took on a sleek leathery look.

“Why don’t you just stay right here” she replied devilishly, as she pushed him backwards towards the bed. Her shiny skin tight outfit glinting in the lamplight, while highlighting her strong and perfectly toned body.

“I don’t think this is what she had in mind” Gary tried to say before he was cut off by her advances.

“I cook, I clean, I change nappies…” she persisted, this time forcefully pushing him so he would fall onto the bed on his back. “…I work day and night to feed you and your family…” Samantha insisted, as she pealed down the top of her leathery maid’s uniform to expose her pert b-cup breasts.

“…And all I ask for in return is just a few small drops of your sperm” she concluded as she straddled his sitting form with her long shapely legs. The tight leather stretching around her waist into a kind of black plastic as it shrank even further, moulding itself tightly around her womanhood, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

She was already unbuttoning his shirt.

“I think my sperm is further down” said Gary, who remained seated on the bed defiantly. A little unsure if he was even allowed to refuse this woman, who’d made herself such an integral part of their lives these past few months.

“This time I get to decide” demanded Samantha, the look in her dark brown eyes revealing a domineering streak not before seen in this normally submissive servant girl. “I think after all my hard work I deserve a little reward, don’t you think?”

“Well, we have come to rely on you…” Gary started to explain before noticing that an extra pair of feminine hands had materialised out of nowhere, and were helping Samantha unbutton his trousers.

“How do you do that?” he asked offhand, as his eyes scanned along one of these new arms to discover that they actually extended out from somewhere behind her back. He figured that they must be there to help Samantha out with the workload, as one of them unzipped his fly and gently released his hard member.

Meanwhile hands one and two slid up Gary’s shoulders and took hold of his head, before gently guiding his gaze upwards until he found himself face to face with this beautiful creature once more.

Samantha closed her beautiful brown eyes and pressed her full red lips against his mouth, savouring the contact.

It was a beautiful moment for Gary, who tasted her sweet lips for the first time, as her tongue danced playfully inside his mouth.

Feeling the intimacy between them both, he took the chance to run his hands up and through her long dark hair. It felt so smooth and full of life, smelling like a delightful combination of nature and femininity.

Without warning Samantha pulled back and broke off the kiss.

Gary just blinked, as she looked at him curiously like one might a sticky personal dilemma. Hands three and four gently covered up his hard member with his underwear.

“What is it?” Gary asked, as she stared at him with big dark disappointed eyes.

“I was sort of expecting you to be all over me by now” Samantha said innocently, feeling a little insecure of herself again. “Am I not beautiful to you?” she asked, her insecurity manifesting itself as her hair gained a dark red gleam.

“Of course you are” replied Gary, holding her arm in sympathy. “It’s just that I’m a married man and you err… took be by surprise?”

“Oh” she said, raising an eyebrow in a way that suggested she didn’t really understand the concept of marriage. Shifter girls were known to have difficulty following any human activity that lasted longer than a few days, i.e. longer than a normal shifter lifecycle.

Gary blinked.

“Of course you are, how silly of me” smiled Samantha, her brilliant white teeth showing through her perfect red lips once again. “You have been so nice to me since I got here, the perfect gentleman”

“Well I wouldn’t say that” Gary tried to interrupt.

“…And all I could think of was my own rewards, how selfish of me” she said submissively, an eyebrow lowered once more in concentration.

“Perhaps I should be giving you something in return” Samantha considered, as she looked at him mischievously out of the corner of her eye. “You know, I can do so many amazing things with this body of mine” she suggested devilishly, as she leaned back to give him another view of her B-cup breasts, before they started magically swelling in size.

Gary was truly amazed.

He’d known that body shifters, as shape shifters by definition could turn themselves into anything they wanted. But up until now he’d thought that they only grew in size after they’d adsorbed sperm. Apparently Samantha had the ability to make her breasts grow at will.

…And grow them she did.

He watched as they reached C-cup, surpassed D cup, then double D, or whatever size came next. Now they were approaching the size of basket balls, as she leaned into him, making a sloshing noise as the soft warmth of her enormous breasts pressed into his naked chest.

All the while he could feel other hands massaging his swollen cock, as yet another hand appeared and started massaging her now naked clit.

Looking at the juicy mounds pressed against his chest, he noticed that her teats had grown elongated, as if she was pregnant. Her whole body now one of feminine perfection, ready to give milk.

“Please drink from me, it makes me feel good” begged Samantha, as she raised one of her breasts to his face so he could suckle on her nipple.

Gary touched the soft skin of her warm full breast with both hands, and felt that he could only oblige her.

She breathed in sharply in shock the moment his lips touched her hard elongated nipple, only letting out a soft gentle moan as a small jet of sweet milky liquid entered his mouth.

“Mmm, you taste good” he tried to say as she pressed her full body against him and forced him flat against the bed, her hard teat never leaving his mouth for a moment.

He swallowed the first shot of milk as he felt his cock being manoeuvred into her now well lubricated pussy. He felt how strange it was to feel her wet vagina walls massage and lubricate his cock, in ways he’d never thought possible.

It occurred to Gary that up until now he’d never gone all the way with a Body Shifter.

As his thoughts focused on her beautiful body, he felt her rocking forwards before she forced his enlarged cock deeper inside her body. Now full of milk, Samantha’s enlarged breasts responded to her lying on them by shooting out more white liquid. Causing Gary to drink from her a second time, as her hot tightness enveloped his manhood and new feelings of closeness swelled up inside him with every sip.

He needed to be held, to be loved. To kiss every part of this lovely creature and have her warm body pressed up against him forever. He wrapped his legs around hers as they held each other tightly, her multiple hands running up and down their bodies, going wherever they pleased.

She ran a free hand over her other exposed nipple, as if to compensate for its lack of attention. Her eyes rolled upwards with the additional pleasure, her body seemingly able to adsorb orgasm after orgasm without apparent climax or exhaustion.

Her fingers stroked through his hair, as another hand reached around and held his bottom tightly, pressing his manhood deeper into her pussy. He felt her vagina muscles squeeze around his cock and gently suck him inwards.

For Gary the feeling was incredible, as he felt as if her every pore was eagerly awaiting his climax, his pre-cum already making her shiver with delight.

Her dark red tongue lashed out and playfully licked a bead of sweat off his forehead, as yet another jet of milk spurted into Gary’s mouth, while Samantha became his whole world.

His body shivered as the feelings built up inside him. His cock now sensitive to her every erotic motion, her wet vagina walls simultaneously squeezing his shaft and rubbed the sensitive tip of his cock. Her every action seemingly calculated to send waves of pleasure through his maxed out body.

He couldn’t hold on any more, as his body produced an ultra strong spurt that jetted deep inside of her.

A look of surprised amazement overcame Samantha’s face, as she involuntary screamed out in ecstasy. Inhaling sharply, before moaning loudly, almost growling, in orgasmic pleasure, as each time she pulled him inside of her, he seemed to fill her up with yet another massive spurt of his warm whiteness.

For Gary the feeling was amazing, and Samantha looked positively overcome with pleasure. Looking up over her smooth round breast, Gary saw the most beautiful creature imaginable.

The whites of her eyes glowed brightly in the dim light, her every shrill and shiver one of delight as she drifted away mentally and finally collapsed on him in exhaustion.

* * *

Time passed while Gary lay helpless on the bed, his body completely spent.

Samantha remained on top of him and effectively pinned his tired body to the bed. Her feminine body sprawled out while her breast continued to drip warm milk over the white bed sheets. Even as she slept, her body still shivered occasionally in erotic delight.

Drifting in and out of consciousness himself, Gary could still feel his unrelenting manhood deep inside her, as all he could do was stare at the bright colours that seemed to dance around the ceiling. His face showing the happy contentment he felt in his mind, as even as she slept, Samantha’s vagina muscles continued to massage his manhood and edge him towards a second climax.

Gary didn’t wake her when he pushed her third and fourth arms out of the way and began to grope her enormous breasts, which were now pressing into his chest. The slow massaging motion he created caused the shifter woman to smile and giggle, even as she slept.

Enjoying himself, he wet the tips of his fingers with her milky produce and began to gently play with the sensitive ends of her elongated teats. She breathed in sharply at the touch, and then let out a gentle moan as he drew small circles around her nipples with his lubricated finger tips.

Sleepily, she started kissing his neck in response as he gently brought her back from unconsciousness. Her vagina muscles gripping his cock ever tighter.

This time he reached down and firmly grabbed her shapely bottom, bringing her eye level with him and his cock deeper into her womanhood as he spurted into her once more.

The contact of his sperm on her skin caused her to wake up immediately. “Oh God” she exclaimed, her face one of both shock and amazement.

This time Gary simply smiled, having been expecting her reaction on this occasion.

Instinctively he held her down tightly, in order to dampen her subsequent movement over his oversensitive appendage, while she simply squirmed in pleasure.

* * *

It took a while for Samantha to regain her composure.

She smiled, satisfied and grateful at this encounter. Gary’s feelings were mutual and true.

She looked down at him with those perfect brown eyes of hers, a look of incontinent sorrow suddenly appeared on her face, just as his last few drops of sperm were sucked out of him by her eager womanhood.

Slowly at first, she started wrapping her long shapely legs around his, while some of her extra hands firmly attached themselves to his arms. Gary’s body and mind still helpless after being overcome with post climax relaxation.

Then, without warning, she reached behind his head and took hold of it firmly. “I need you to forget” Samantha whispered, as she placed her other nipple into his mouth and squeezed down sharply on her breast.

Gary could only swallow the warm milk that forced its way into his mouth. In a moment of confusion, he found himself struggling against the shear strength of this woman, while at the same time feeling his own body getting weaker.

“Forget” she suggested, as her own eyes started to roll back in pleasure of the warm milk leaving her body.

Helpless in her feminine yet firm embrace, Gary’s face began to disappear into the titty flesh, while a cocktail of milky chemicals began to interfere with his ability to form memories.

Samantha’s breasts would put any pharmaceutical company to shame, having instinctively produced a dose of chemicals tailored to Gary’s individual DNA and physiology. An ability that allows a Shifter to subdue and invoke any desired mood and craving in any mate or potential competitor at any given time.

To a Shifter, human bodies are simple things that are easy to manipulate to their own ends. Human minds are driven by subtitle relationships between electronic and chemical processes, process which a shifter is able to impart through genetic contact. Samantha’s breasts knew how to erase Gary’s memory of the evening because they knew how his brain was built.

“Forget” Samantha commanded, as a few moments later his eyes felt heavy as yet more chemicals sent him into a deep dark sleep.

She kissed his eyes as they started to close.

* * *

The next thing Gary saw was the light of the door opening, with Sarah standing in the doorway.

“Sorry to wake you, but did you see my phone anywhere? I must have forgotten to bring it to work today.”

Gary looked around startled, only now realising that he was in bed, and his clothes were now folded neatly on the chair. He was naked, with a distinctive minty toothpaste taste in his mouth.

He had no memory of going to bed, but when was the last time you worried about that sort of thing?

“Oh there it is” said Sarah, after seeing her phone lying innocently on the dresser.

Gary lay back down as the feeling of tiredness overcame him once more. The image of Samantha’s naked bosom flashed briefly from somewhere deep within his mind.

‘Now were did that come from?’ he thought, before becoming lost to the world in general.