The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 3: Takeover

Women and Shifters are natural enemies.

Two distinct species competing for the same resources, watching them deplete while demand goes ever higher.

Both creatures as devious as each other, willing to fight, beg, steal for what they need. Usually coming down to a question of who wants it more.

But ask yourself this: if they look the same, talk the same, taste the same and increasingly act the same. What is the real difference between a Body shifter and a woman, or for that matter a woman and a Body shifter?

* * *

“So what do you think?” asked Sarah, stepping out of the changing room wearing a pair of tight fitting blue jeans.

Gary chewed on the last of his dry pretzel, as he struggled to get out a suitable complement.

“I mean, did you prefer these or in beige?” she asked as she looked at her rear end in the full length mirror, feeling unimpressed with her own body image and trying to fix it by shopping.

“The others were good too” Gary replied, trying to remember if she was talking about the trousers or the skirt she had tried on an hour ago.

“Oh you’re useless Gary” said Sarah, the frustration of a long day of unsuccessful shopping taking its toll.

“I mean are they even comfortable?” asked Gary concerned, seeing how tightly she had packed her womanly curves into the fashionably shaped jeans.

“Are you saying I look fat?”

“Err... no, definitely not” said Gary, taken a back.

“Then what were you trying to say?”

* * *

The argument went that way for some time.

The school had her working such long hours; it was so hard to find the time to take care of herself. Of course she was now a little older; the pregnancy had taken a small but noticeable toll on her figure. Made her curves rounder, her cheeks fuller, so that every morning when she looked in the mirror she was a little more disappointed by what she saw.

Even if she’d been the most secure woman in the world about her marriage it would have been tough, but with men disappearing from the street almost on a daily basis, it was tough on the both of them just to be reminded every day of how things could be.

As Sarah walked towards a clothing isle, she saw a mannequin standing on the raised platform smile down at her, its shiny plastic like skin gently morphing itself until it turned into a doppelganger of Sarah for all to see.

Sarah had never adjusted to the fact that they now used Body Shifters instead of mannequins in shops these days. They were cheaper, would dress themselves, keep an eye on stock and had the ability to show customers how fantastic they ‘could’ look in clothes before they even considered trying them on.

The whole idea made Sarah uneasy from the very start.

Gary gasped as the shifter suddenly sported a bright red dress, exposing some shapely legs and enlarged cleavage familiar to them both, her lipstick dark, her eyelashes suggestive. The shifter was an image of how Sarah could have looked like five, or maybe ten years ago.

Sarah looked fabulous in that dress, she knew she wanted it.

But she couldn’t help looking at how well toned the girls stomach was, how easy her bottom fit into that skin tight dress. She couldn’t help but feel that the Body Shifter was being deliberately slim, so as to increase the chances of a sale, or maybe just to spite her, or to steal her man.

Without warning, Sarah grabbed Gary’s hand as she marched him out of the shop.

* * *

“No I did not want to sleep with her” pleaded Gary in the kitchen, as he handed the last of their shopping bags to the waiting Samantha.

“So you don’t find me attractive then?” asked Sarah angrily.

“Of course I do” replied Gary, somewhat fearful of her comeback.

“So how come you didn’t find her attractive then?” she shouted, her woman logic unstoppable as always.

“That’s not fair!” demanded Gary, more exhausted from the last few hours of arguing than from the day spent shopping. Feeling powerless as his wife stormed past their maid, up the staircase and towards their bedroom.

A moment passed.

“Hi Samantha, how are you?” Gary asked, finally making eye contact with the servant girl.

In the distance they both heard a door slam.

“Somewhat better than you two today” she said submissively, “…is there anything I can do to help?”

“No, I don’t think so” Gary replied, somewhat frustratingly as the maid started to unpack the shopping and boil the kettle. Her long dark dress flowing around the shopping bags and she moved around efficiently, and packed everything away.

He looked at the staircase nervously, somewhat dreading the fact that he now had to follow his wife upstairs and hopefully unpick this relationship hole they were standing in.

“She’s getting worse” commented Samantha after a few moments, knowing that her place was in the kitchen and not to comment on family matters

“I know, but we’ll work it out” said Gary, with more confidence than he felt as he slowly made his way up the stairs.

* * *

Gary paused at the bedroom door with his head in his hands. What did he do wrong today? What was she really angry about? He tried to rewind the day’s events in his head to work out where this had started, to find an angle to show how understanding he could be.

He had nothing, and to top it all off his cock was growing hard in his pants.

“Hello” interrupted Samantha, with her polite English score.

Gary was startled to see the servant girl suddenly standing behind him with a tray, the smell of hot herbal tea now in the air.

“Why don’t you let me handle that” she said rhetorically, as she carefully walked around him and reached for the door with a third hand.

Gary could only politely stand out of her way, as the woman disappeared into his bedroom before whispering conspiratorially: “just wait here”. A half smile forming on her face as she closed the bedroom door firmly behind her.

* * *

“Oh hi Samantha” commented Sarah, forcing a brief smile while wiping off some of the tears still showing on her face.

“Hi Sarah, I hope you’re OK?” said Samantha with a caring tone, after seeing the crying woman sitting on the corner of the bed. “I’ve noticed how stressed you’ve gotten lately”

Sarah swallowed; the last thing she wanted was to find herself confiding in a Shifter.

“Maybe you just need to learn to relax” Samantha suggested, handing her the freshly brewed tea.

“Mmm, it tastes lovely” said Sarah, after accepting it politely, “…what is it?”

“Its herbal extract”, Samantha replied. “…with a few drops of milk” she whispered into Sarah’s ear as she walked behind where Sarah was sitting and gently ran her hand down the woman’s back.

“Oh the English, always putting milk into everything”

“You like it?” asked Samantha as she ran a slender feminine hand through Sarah’s dark curly hair.

“I think it’s delightful” she said with all honestly, as a happy smile started to form on her face.

“I see you are very uptight Sarah, perhaps if you let Samantha loosen you up a little you might feel better”

“Oh that won’t be necessary...” replied Sarah, but stopped as she felt a gentle pressure on her back, unknotting an unknown pent up muscle. For a split second, this simple touch gave her more relief than she could have thought possible.

“Drink some more” Samantha suggested as her hands took a firm grip on the woman’s shoulders and pressed down on her pent up back some more.

* * *

Sarah drank some more of the delightful tea, feeling it warm up her insides and leave a bright bubbly, yet slightly light headed feeling.

Samantha just continued while expertly working Sarah’s shoulders: “You spend so much time rushing about, never having the time to relax and…“

“I don’t get paid enough, I have to work so much” interrupted Sarah, as her eyelids started to feel heavy.

“You’re talking to the wrong person about being underpaid” whispered Samantha into the Sarah’s ear, as she helped Sarah’s unsteady hand finish her chemically laden tea, before taking the cup away once it was empty.

“Your right, I’m so sorry” replied Sarah as she felt herself drifting in and out of a relaxed dream like state.

“Perhaps you should take off your top and lie on the bed, so I can do this properly” suggested Samantha as she found that her hands were needed to help steady the woman.

Without saying anything Sarah’s hand came up and weakly tried to pull up her shirt, her eyes unfocused but deeply compliant.

“Let me help you” whispered the reassuring words of Samantha, as she lifted off her top and effortlessly unclipped Sarah’s exposed bra.

A large wide eyed smile started to form on Sarah’s face as she felt warm hands caress her soft skin. The housekeeper’s hands now free to touch the helpless woman wherever however she wanted. Samantha began by reaching around and caressing Sarah’s breasts, making careful observations of size and weight, should the Shifter woman ever find herself needing to impersonate her house-mom.

Sarah felt herself being guided down onto the bed, face down and totally trusting, as her skirt was unbuttoned before sliding almost unnoticed down her legs.

Smiling with satisfaction at the now naked woman, Samantha reached inside her own top and cupped an exposed teat. A gentle squeeze of which, caused a warm white oily substance to ooze out and into the palm of her hand.

A moment later, Sarah could feel two warm oily hands press down along her back and deep into her spinal muscles. Her every movement releasing days, if not weeks of built up tension inside of her.

“That’s so lovely”, cooed Sarah as she breathed out gently across the bed sheet. “Yea, right there” she continued as she winced in pleasure/pain. “Ohhh… I wish you could teach Gary how to do that” she said with all honesty.

“Oh I can do a lot more” Samantha whispered devilishly, as her own maids uniform started to melt away unseen. “You know this whole being a girl thing is just made up” she explained seductively as she laid a pair of warm succulent breasts onto the back of the helpless woman.

“I could pleasure you in ways Gary could only dream about” she said, as a hand made its way downwards and rubbed suggestively against Sarah’s inside leg.

Feeling herself suddenly aroused at the touch, Sarah consciously spread her legs to make her womanhood more exposed.

“Are you sure?” asked Samantha, rhetorically.

“Please” Sarah begged breathlessly, feeling the warm breath of the other woman on her ear, as a moment later she experienced something warm and smooth sliding into her womanhood.

“Your going to like this” whispered Samantha, who had now mounted Sarah from behind and filled her up with an appendage grown out from between her legs. The snake like member wriggled around inside the human woman and grew in thickness as the Shifter started to pump more of herself inside her compliant companion.

“Oh yea” breathed Sarah as the feelings of pleasure brought her back to life, cooing gently as it ran up and down her exposed clitoris with a fleshy touch, while her insides moistened and lubricated its actions.

Sarah felt a renewed energy inside herself, as she bent her knees and moved her bottom backwards to give Samantha a better penetration. Reaching behind with her hands in desire, she grabbed Samantha’s ass to force her deeper inside. All the while the snake became thicker, harder and more staff like, increasing the pleasure for both women as it changed.

“Oh god, that’s amazing” sputtered Sarah, realising that sex had never fell this good, not in a long time. “…If only Gary could see me now” she chuckled, her face still buried in a pillow.

Samantha smiled at this result, satisfied that things were going to go her way as she playfully flipped Sarah over onto her back so they could make eye contact.

“Just call him in” suggested Samantha as she started to run her warm oily hands over Sarah’s curvaceous breasts.

“Really?” asked Sarah, feeling a little embarrassed but heavily aroused, as Samantha started kissing around her nipple.

Samantha was too impatient about the delay and instead shouted for herself: “Hey Gary, get in here now”, while silencing Sarah’s protests by stimulating her G-Spot with her Shifter appendage.

Gary walked in to see the two girls on top of each other, their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss, aggressively trying to out caress each other with their slender feminine hands.

It was Samantha who noticed him first, turning her head to face him while Sarah’s attentions moved over to nibbling at Samantha’s ear, her mind lost in a sexual frenzy.

“There’s a hole free for you here, big boy” the maid said, while orienting her shapely rear end into his general direction, exposing her clean shaven and well lubricated pussy.

Gary watched, stunned while his wife moved on to kissing and caressing Samantha shapely breasts, as her own jutted out requiring attention.

“Make love to us” commanded Samantha, her serious gaze still concentrated on his position, while she remained locked in her womanly embrace.

“What’s the password?” asked Gary fearfully, his manhood now sitting uncomfortably in his trousers.

“Oh just…” kiss, kiss, “…fucking do her...” lick, suck, “…already!” demanded Sarah between mouthfuls of titty flesh.

* * *

“Drink” commanded Samantha, as she held both Sarah and Gary in her arms while they both suckled on her teats, the maid filling their bodies with whatever sweetened, addictive or mood altering chemicals she wished.

Her luscious boobs glistening with sweat, the direct result of the hours of intense three way lovemaking that they had all enjoyed. Both humans now exhausted and immensely pliable, while Samantha felt herself recharged after adsorbing such a generous amount of genetic material.

Samantha had laid them down on the bed and placed their heads on pillows, allowing her to kneel over them and care for them both simultaneously, her milky juices bringing them in and out of consciousness whenever she desired.

“Drink, and realise that now Samantha is in charge” she continued in a soft sensual voice, her words adsorbed and unopposed in their empty minds.

* * *

“You need to shift your priorities” she suggested, “…Samantha’s needs are more important than your needs”

The pair listened mindlessly for now, as the luscious milk still clouded their thoughts.

“When you do what’s good for Samantha, you will find that the pleasure will never end” she explained before raising herself momentarily, allowing her nipples to gently pop out of the two hungry mouths, one after another.

It would take days to discover how successful she had been with her conditioning thought Samantha, as she cast her mind back onto which of today’s servant girl duties remained incomplete. Her housemaid instincts, the product of many generations, still reverberating strongly insider her, while her maids uniform began to reform around her shapely body.

As she stood up to leave, she paused, seeing an opportunity in front of her. With a mischievous look on her face, Samantha leant over and gave the unconscious Sarah a deep sensual kiss, allowing her tongue to dance playfully inside the woman’s mouth while she slept.

To be continued…