The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion: Dusty

By D.T and Mr Stepford

Dusty 7

Worthy to hold your priesthood......Worthy to hold your priesthood......Worthy to hold your priesthood.......Worthy to hold....Dusty awoke from his slumber unlike the last morning he could perfectly recall the night before. After their embrace Dusty continue to help her “practice” for her new position by letting her read from the Book of Zion He was impressed by the command she had over the scriptures. Then just before Brother Walter came over to escort her back to the center she help prepare him for bed. As he look at the pajamas she put on him Dusty was still confused how this came to be. But this morning he really didn’t mind that much. He look over at his phone and saw that he had a message. Beep “Hey you little shit, once your done playing preacher boy with those little stepford sluts come over to the arena before my fight so I can get a good luck quicky before the fight. You better show your skinny ass up...or else” Beep......“Oh Shit” Dusty said out loud

This morning as Caroline let herself into the house she directed Rose and Hannah to the kitchen to start making Dustin’s breakfast. Grace started tidying the rest of the house. Caroline sat in the armchair by the sofa tucking one foot behind the other because of course a lady would never cross her legs. Dressed in her blue suit and pearl set she waited for Dustin. Much of her nervousness over this morning’s ceremony had evaporated as she recognized Sister Rose who had been an orphan at Lamb’s Fold back in Covenant. Rose had been a lost soul until Mother Darling had taken her in hand. Brother Steven and Sister Evelyn had adopted her not long after Mother Darling’s wedding to Father. On her lap she held her copy of the Book of Zion as well as a box containing a gift for Dustin from Aunt Marilyn.

Dusty came downs stair he had put on pair of gray slacks to go along with his light blue oxford shirt. However still rattle buy Freddy message his missed a button on his shirt “Morning Sister” Said Dusty as he admire the new aura of confidence that surround Caroline “I hope the ceremony went well” “Quite well, thank you. In light of what happened last night, I have a special passage I’d like to share with you,” she said as he sat down on the couch near her.

“Heed the words Elazer, whom the Lord was pleased to name as His Prophet: Even as the shepherd tends the sheep, he is clothed and kept warm by their wool. Even as the farmer tends the tree, he is nourished and kept healthy by its good fruit. My Brothers, be not ashamed to seek solace in the bosoms of your mothers and wives. For the Lord has made the bosoms of the Daughters of Zion soft and warm, that they might be a fitting resting place for you. Of those called to hold the Priesthood of Zion, much is demanded, and so your Heavenly Father has provided for your comfort in His decree of your marriage. Your wives shall be your helpmates and make your home into a sanctuary from the troubles of the world. By their love and care you shall be uplifted and thus will your strength be sustained.”

Dusty look upon Caroline Bosoms, the buttons of her jacket rest nicely in the middle of them. We the stress he felt from Freddy he long to rest his head in them again. “If the Bosom is a place of solace for a Brother is a the chest a place of solace for the Sister”“Exactly,” Caroline said. “Each is meant to be a support for the other, and because so much more is required of the Men of Zion, Heavenly Father provides them with many mothers and wives. Uncle Simon would be happy to explain it in greater detail. Which reminds me,” she handed him the box. “Aunt Marilyn asked me to give this to you.”

Caroline open the box and revealed a tie inside. It was blue with grey stripe which matched his outfit perfectly “Thanks” Dusty replied If you would of ask him a few days ago to wear a tie he would of laugh. But while he was a bit hesitant to wear what he consider a fancy noose wrap tight around his throat he began to feel like it would be appropriate to wear one to the men meeting and he would never want to disappoint Mother Marilyn. There was just one problem “But I don’t know how to tie one”

“That’s all right,” Caroline said moving to stand in front of him. “I do.” She flipped up his collar and draped the tie around his neck. In short order she had it perfectly knotted and she adjusted his collar, even fastening the button he’d missed when he got dressed. “There. If I may say, it becomes you very well.” “thank you sister,I will admit I never thought I would be the type of person to wear one of these” Dusty said”Your Tie brings order to the chaos of a unbutton collar the way heavenly father brings order to your chaotic life” Mother Marilyn voice echoed in Dusty head as he felt the knot which was snug against his neck.

After leaving Dustin to his breakfast, Caroline led the girls on the rest of their rounds.

The abandoned house had been obtained for the Church from the remnants of the town government. There were only a few left on the council who had not yet converted, and the mayor had already announced she would not stand for re-election.

When Caroline let them into the abandoned house they were startled to find a man clad in rags with a buzz cut and stubble covering his lower face. He was equally startled to see them.

While Caroline talked to him, Rose and Hannah went to investigate the rest of the house which was mostly empty. With a good cleaning it could be repurposed to shelter a Church family. Grace used the house’s landline, thankfully still connected, to call the Mission Center and request the aid of the Nephi Brotherhood. By the time they arrived the homeless veteran was weeping into Caroline’s bosom. The Brothers had brought along Sister Alice who had been a nurse in the Army. By unspoken agreement they let Sister Alice take point with him. They would not subject this new Brother to the Iron Hand as long as he responded well to the Velvet Glove.

At Sister Claudia’s house they had only to remove the perishables and lock up. The Dowry Trust Committee was scheduled to evaluate the property that afternoon. At Brother Walter’s house they found Sister Claudia struggling to master the art of waffle making. Grace and Rose helped her while Hannah began to reorganize the kitchen. It had not escaped Caroline’s attention that Grace was rather subdued this morning. While they worked, Caroline read the passage she had read to Dustin to Brother Walter.

Once he completed his breakfast Dusty place the plate in the sink for the sister to wash later. As he walked into the living room he did not notice that his AC/DC poster was missing from the wall. During her cleaning Grace removed some of the more sinful item in Dusty place. Along with taking down the poster that glorified the music of the adversary. She also replaced his more violent graphic novels with a book series about the priesthood that was written by the prophet and remove some his more distasteful attire from the closet to make room for the suits Marilyn was preparing for him. Dusty sat down and begin to read the scripture Caroline assigned to him completely oblivious to the text that appear on his phone......“you better be there you little shit”

After leaving Brother Walter and Sister Claudia, Caroline led them to the next house and knocked on the door. If it was slammed in their face again, she would write down the address and present it to the Brothers. This time the man who opened it stared at Caroline as though he’d been hit by lightning, and then promptly fell to his kneed weeping. As she cradled his head on her bosom Caroline smothered her horror at the sight of the entryway. This poor soul was a hoarder, trying to fill the void in his spirit with material things. Again Grace found a phone and called for extra help from the Mission Center. Soon a van arrived with four more Sisters and two Brothers who would help with the heavy lifting. The man, whose name turned out to be Kevin, didn’t want to go to the Center without Caroline, so she left Rose and Hannah with the others and rode with him in the van listening to how an upbringing obsessed with material goods had left him feeling empty. It had been shame that caused him to slam the door those previous times, shame mixed with a warped sense of pride, but this morning, seeing how Caroline had not given up on him, still wanted to help him even though he’d rejected her again and again, something had broken loose inside him and his shameful pride had seemed to evaporate.

At Kevin’s request Caroline stayed nearby while the tailor measured him and then stayed next to him while Brother Matthew gave him a shave and haircut. Afterwards, dressed in a new suit that Aunt Marilyn had selected, she led him to the Bishop’s office.“Well, dear, I’d say you’ve had a productive morning,” Aunt Ruth said as she and Caroline left Brother Kevin with Uncle Simon.“By Heavenly Father’s grace,” Caroline replied. “Where is Sister Grace?” Caroline knew Grace had ridden back to the Center but she’d lost track of her. “Grace is being prepared for the Iron Hand,” Ruth told her.

Dusty could not help but feel a bit disappointed that it was Brother Walter not Caroline escorting him to the center. As they waited for the light to change at the crosswalk Dusty noticed the girl across the street with her long dirty dreadlocks ripped up jean and tie dye shirt. He couldn’t help but think how nice she would look if she dressed more like Caroline. It might even bring a smile to her otherwise sad face. He felt quite off put by the boy standing next her not just for his shaggy appearance but for the example he was setting for the girl.

Caroline spent the rest of the day shadowing Aunt Ruth: sitting in on meetings, helping to plan the Sunday School roster, and arranging for a family reunification ceremony.

“As a First Wife, it is especially incumbent upon you to conform to the standards of Modesty and Femininity,” Aunt Ruth told her. “Your sister-wives may advise you in matters of dress and grooming, but you are the one who will set the example of the household. The sinful world would have you believe that the addition of a sister-wife to your marriage demeans you, makes you less when nothing could be further from the truth. Each sister-wife brings the wealth of her love and virtue into the marriage and makes it possible to lift the husband still higher, and just as the moon reflects the glory of the sun, so do the sister-wives bask in the reflected glory of the husband.”