The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 22: Craig Takes Control

I took a long hot shower after my little wake-up call from Craig. Giving him back his name had been a good move. He was serving me even more this way.

I dressed in chinos and a denim shirt. I slid open my sock drawer and saw several pair of white socks in the mix. I grinned at my reflection in the mirror and decided to pull on a pair. Then I laced up my leather boots. Mitch would be arriving soon. Today I’d put him through his paces.

Craig had breakfast ready when I reached the kitchen. The newspaper sat ready for me beside a steaming cup of coffee. He really did take good care of me. I sat at the table and ate with him.

“Master,” he said as I was finishing my coffee, “The new slave you’re training. Is he to serve you?”

“No, Craig. I’m training him for a friend.”

“Oh. Are you happy with me, Master?”

I set the paper aside and looked across the table into his eyes. I hadn’t considered that he might feel threatened by Mitch’s presence. “Of course, Craig. You’re the only boy for me. You make me very happy.”

“My white socks?” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“I said do my white socks make you happy?”

I was having trouble hearing him. What was he saying? “Craig... Speak up...”

“My white socks, Master.”

I was sure he was talking, but I couldn’t quite make out the words. I felt so strange. So far away.

“My white socks, Master. My white socks.”

All I could think about was Craig’s white socks. What was he saying?

“Master, can you hear me?”

Okay, there we go. “Yes, Craig.”

“Do you feel okay?”

I shrugged. “Yes, Craig.”

“Master, would you like to take off your shirt?”

“My shirt?” I repeated.

“Yes, wouldn’t you feel better if you took it off, Master?”

“Mitch is coming,” I said.

“My white socks. Master, take off your shirt. You want to.”

My fingers were fumbling with the buttons. I don’t know why. Mitch was probably on his way. But I wanted to take my shirt off.

“That’s it, Master. Take off your shirt. My white socks.”

I could see Craig’s white socks in my mind. I must take off my shirt. I had it unbuttoned. I shrugged it off.

“Master, do you want to take off your boots? Boots are uncomfortable. I hate shoes. I only wear my white socks. Only my white socks. Don’t you want to take off your shoes?”

My shoes. I wanted to take off my shoes. Craig’s white socks. Why was I wearing shoes? I reached down and untied my right boot. I pulled it off. Then I untied the left one and pulled it off. What was Craig saying? I could hear him. Why did it sound like he was so far away?

“...my white socks. You have on white socks too, Master. Just like my white socks. Can you stand up, Master? Stand up, Master.”

I stood up.

“Wouldn’t you like to take off your pants, Master? Wouldn’t you like that? Then you could stand there in your white socks just like my white socks, Master.”

I was unhooking my belt. My hand was just doing it. I didn’t know why. It didn’t matter. I wanted to take off my pants. Craig’s white socks. I couldn’t think of anything else. I slid down my pants and stepped out of them. Craig’s white socks...

“...my white socks. You’re hard, Master. You like getting undressed, Master. But you don’t have white briefs like mine. Your socks are like my white socks. Master, wouldn’t you like to get on your knees? Wouldn’t you like that? Don’t you want to kneel down? You’d be closer to my white socks.”

I had to get down on my knees. I had to. I knelt down.

“Master, I want to please you. My white socks. Do you want to make love with me, Master? My white socks. You want to make love with me, Master. Don’t you, Master? My white socks.”

Craig’s white socks. They were all I could think about. Nothing else was important. I wanted to make love with him.

“Master, when you wake up you will think this was all a dream. My white socks. You dream about my white socks. This was all a dream, Master. All a dream. Right, Master?”

“Yes, Craig.”

My boxers were being slid down. “All a dream?”

“All a dream.”

* * *

Craig was sitting across the table from me, smiling.

“Is something wrong, Master? Are you unhappy?”

I stretched. “No. No, I’m very happy.” I took a sip of coffee. Craig must’ve topped it of while I was reading the paper. “I was just thinking of a dream I had. Must’ve been last night.”

“What was it about, Master?”

“I don’t really remember much of it. But you were in it. And your socks. And I think I was undressed.” I shook my head. “I don’t know.”

“Sounds like a nice dream, Master. Maybe you’ll have another one?” He smiled at me.

I smiled back. “Maybe, Craig.” I glanced at the wall clock. “How did it get so late? Mitch should be here any minute.”

“Relax, Master. My white socks...”

* * *

Master was looking at me funny across the table. I didn’t think he would be mad at me for trying this. I watched him do it with Mitch. And he seemed to like it!

“My white socks, Master,” I said again.

He looked dreamily at me. His eyes were closing.

“Master, relax. Think about my white socks. You don’t care about Mitch. Only my white socks.”

“Mitch...” he repeated.

I didn’t want Master to be upset with me about this. But he was MY Master, not Mitch’s. “Master, you only want one slave, right?”

“One slave...” he said.

“My white socks. Who’s that slave?”

“Craig is my slave.”

“Do you love your slave, Master?”

“Yes, I love Craig.”

“I love you too, Master.” Oh, please don’t be mad. I’ve always wanted to be tied up. And you never tie me up, Master. I hope this works.

“Master, think about my white socks. Wouldn’t you like to tie me up? You could tie my hands together or tie together my white socks. You could tiie my hands and feet together. My white socks. Tie me to the bed. Or to a chair. You could use rope. Or my white socks. Wouldn’t you like to tie me up, Master?”

“Tie you up...?”

“Tie me up, Master. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“I’ll tie you up.”

“You will?”

“I’ll tie you up.”

“Thank you, Master. Think of my white socks. Tie me up, Master. When you wake up you’ll think this was a dream. Wake up, Master.”

* * *

Craig was waiting for me to say something. But what? I felt so out of it today. I needed to get it together before Mitch arrived. I had a lot of ground to cover with him today and I couldn’t be spacing out while he was under.

Suddenly I felt like tying up Craig. I hadn’t thought about it in awhile, actually. Back when Craig and I were internet buddies he used to talk about a fantasy of being tied up or tied down. I had even begun hypnotizing him to think of bondage as an incredibly arousing experience. But I hadn’t tied him up.

Why not? What was I waiting for?

Damn! Mitch would be here soon. I frowned. So what. I could leave Craig tied up while Mitch was here.

“Craig, meet me in the den.”

“Yes, Master.” He jumped up and left the room.

I went out onto the service porch and rummaged around for some old clothesline. That would do the job. After I found it I joined Craig in the den.

His eyes lit up when he saw the rope in my hands. He must’ve been hoping I’d tie him up since he got here. Well, that may be giving him too much credit. Some of that time he wasn’t really capable of free thought. Craig had spent quite a bit of time deeply under or as a dog. But some vestiges of his personality had hung on even through all of the training. The grin on his face told me he definitely still wanted to be tied up.

“Turn around, boy!” I ordered.

He did. I pulled his hands behind his back roughly—but not too roughly—and quickly knotted them together. I spun him around and he kissed me.

“You like that, do you, boy?” I asked.

In answer he kissed me again. He was really into this. I walked him backward across the room until he was behind the couch. I broke the kiss.

“On your knees, slave.”

He knelt before me. I walked around him and pushed him face down.

“You want to be hogtied, Craig?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” he said.

I grabbed his ankles and tied his white socks together. This was exciting. Why hadn’t I done this before? I caressed Craig’s white socks... Then I yanked the rope and pulled his hands and feet together behind him. I tied a knot.

Craig craned his neck to see me. He was smiling. “Thank you, Master!”

“You like that, Craig?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Because I’m leaving you like this for awhile.”

“Oh, thank you, Master.”

I stood up and looked at him helpless at my feet. And not helpless like usual—he wasn’t frozen. He was restrained by ropes. My cock was rock hard. This was fun.

“You like that, don’t you, boy. You like the feel of the rope against your skin. You like knowing that you can’t move unless I let you. You like being at my mercy. And you are at my mercy like this. I could leave you like this forever if I choose to.”

“Master,” he moaned.

“You keep being a good boy and pleasing me and maybe I’ll tie you up again.”

“Please, Master.”

I wondered how else I could tie him up. This wasn’t really something I had ever spent a lot of time thinking about. In fact, physical domination was never really that intriguing to me. I was much more interested in controlling a boy through his thoughts and feelings than his physical body. After all, if I can control his thoughts, I can control his body without ropes. But there was something about seeing my slave all tied up that was making my cock throb.

The doorbell rang, jarring me from my thoughts.

That must be Mitch. “Freeze your tongue, Craig.”

I left him mute and helpless and answered the door. Mitch stood in a wifebeater and tight jeans. He was certainly dressing more body-consciously.

He entered and removed his boots.

“Polish your boots. Take off your jeans.”

I watched as Mitch unzipped his jeans, revealing spandex bicycle shorts. He stood in his wifebeater, shorts, and white socks, ready to be trained. Today would be the day he’d learn to blow...

To be continued in Part 23...