The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear diary, Chapter 6;

I smiled, pleased with myself as to how easy this was going to be. My mother was going to join the family, and then I could freely wear pantyhose when I chose to without having to hide it. Reaching up I gently pulled the pantyhose from my mothers hands and started bunching up the first leg. Looking up at my mother with a smile I watched her eyes swim back into focus, and she shook her head violently. “NO” she yelled out and stood up from her chair. Shocked I just looked at her, not sure what to do.

“I want you to go to your room and remove that pantyhose right this minute young lady.” Yelled my mother. Taken back by this turn of events I stood and did as she asked. Once in my room I removed my clothes including the pantyhose and redressed without it. Once finished I left them on the bed and returned to the kitchen to find my mother dressed again, sitting in the chair tapping her fingers on the table. Unable to meet her eyes I gathered my bookbag and headed towards the door. “Things are going to change around here” spoke my mother as I reached the doorway. “Starting with these” Pointing at the hose sitting on the table. “Yes mother” I replied and left the house.

All day long I stressed over the mornings incidents. I couldn’t help but wonder the punishment I would get for going behind my mothers back, and how long it would be before she would ease off so I could wear it again. As the last bell rang, I walked to the bus and sat in silence next to Becky. Trying to cheer me up she kept telling me not to worry, that everything would work itself out. But honestly I had no idea how that could be the case.

I walked the last block to my house, and noticed my mothers car was already in the driveway. Even more worried now I walked in and quietly went to my room. The house was silent and my mother was no where to be found. Confused I walked down the hall to her room, stood in front of her door and listened. Silence, was all I could hear, so I turned back around and went back to my own room. Closing my door, and putting down my bookbag I saw the hose I had removed earlier in the morning still laying on my bed where I had left them. Shocked I picked them up and held them close to my chest. After a few minutes I put them in my dresser in case mother asked for them later, and did my homework. After a while I heard my mothers door open, and she walked to my door. I stared at my work as she stood there, and after a minute or so she moved on. Relieved I finished up my work and picked up my room.

At dinner we sat in silence. Mother seemed distant, and lost in thought. Not wanting to stir the pot I remained silent and when we were finished I returned to my room while she cleaned up. I couldn’t understand what was going on, and why she was giving me the silent treatment. Honestly I would have prefered she just yell at me and get it over with. When my mother finished the dishes she walked back to her room, and after a few more minutes I heard her walk back through to the bathroom. The shower kicked on, and I heard the door open and close as she got in, and back out. Deciding I had enough of the silent treatment I stood in my doorway to confront my mother when she came back through. Looking at me when she came out of the bathroom I spoke up “I want to talk about this morning mother”. Shaking her head, and holding her hand across her belly, she told me not right now, she wasn’t feeling well, and needed to lay down for a short time. Confused I looked her over, something was off, but I could not put my finger on it. Lowering her head, mother walked past me and into her room, closing the door behind her.

I stood in the doorway to my room, concerned about her, but at the same time feeling an all to familiar urge to do something I knew I shouldn’t. Stepping back into my room I closed my own door, and stared longingly at my dresser. Smiling I walked over and opened the drawer, and let my hand rub across the silky fabric. An hour later I turned over on my bed feeling the wonderous swish and almost electric sensation of the hose as my legs rubbed together. I had brought myself to a climax several times, and still licked my lips at the sensations coursing through my body. Getting up I gazed at my reflection in the mirror, and couldn’t help the shiver that ran down my spine. Then like a wave crashing onto land it hit me, I was no longer in control. What had started as a curiousity had turned into something new. Beckies mother had been right, once you start, you always come back. Stripping out of the pantyhose, I put it in my dresser and showered. Afterwards I walked up to my mothers door and knocked lightly. Recieving no response I turned back to my room, and turned in for the night.

Waking to my mother calling me from the doorway, I got up and got ready for school. Deciding it was too soon to try getting away with wearing it I dressed in a pair of shorts. Walking into the kitchen my mother seemed to be in a great mood, bouncing around the kitchen, smiling, and humming a tune that played on the kitchen radio. Staring at her with my mouth hanging open I couldn’t figure out the reason for this change, but there was no way I was going to push it and have it change. Smiling as she handed me my plate, I nervously smiled back and ate.

I have now gone 2 weeks without wearing pantyhose. Things seem to be normal at my house again, but I have noticed that my mother has been spending a lot of time in her room, and often it seems she is quite distant when we are together. I have handled my change well, at first it was tough, seeing Becky wearing it, or one of my teachers, or anyone for that matter. The dreams however are the worst, I figured that the longer I went without wearing it, the dreams would eventually stop. So far though that has not been the case, and I wake each morning changing my position in my bed hoping to feel the wonderous sizzle as nylon rubs against nylon but always the same end result, disappointment. I am thinking about wearing it again just once, it would be nice to experience it one more time.

There is something off about my mother, she has not brought up the subject of pantyhose since that morning, and she hasn’t even asked me what I did with the other pair she told me to take off. I have been tempted to ask her about it, but I am nervous as to how she might react. Another thing that I have noticed is that I have not seen my mothers legs since that morning, unless she has just gotten out of the shower. I have begun to get suspicions as to what is going on with her, however I am not sure if I am right or not. I guess my best option is to continue to lay low, and see exactly where things go.

A month ago I tried to get my mother to wear pantyhose when she caught me wearing it. Since that time she has continued to act stranger and stranger, and distant from me. I have continued to not wear it to show her that I am sorry I went behind her back, but it has not been easy. I still have those horrible dreams, and most nights I wake in a cold sweat clenching my gut like I did when I first started wearing it. My mother on the other hand almost seems giddy most of the time, and lately I have noticed when she comes home she has bags with her that she takes with her into her room, and never speaks of. I think when I get home from school I am going to investigate and see if I can figure out what is going on with her.

As the last bell rang in school I gathered my stuff and headed to the bus. Becky sat with me as usual, but seemed a bit sullen. “Whats going on?” I asked her. “It’s nothing, honestly” she repied, but quickly continued “Since I saw you stop wearing pantyhose like you have, I decided I was going to do the same. I can’t, I mean it, I can’t stop. The dreams, the sensations, the overwhelming desire to slide it back on my legs is too much. In fact the harder I try to stop, the more I find myself pulled into it, and want to wear it more.” Looking Becky over I could see she believed what she was saying, shaking like a leaf, with one hand gently rubbing her nylon legs. “I don’t know what you did different, or if it is because you stopped before me, but I just can’t stop or get enough of it now.” Now it was my turn to be overwhelmed and confused, and for the rest of the bus ride we sat in silence.

Walking through the house, I put my book bag in my room and worked my way to my mothers room. Turning the handle I found it was locked. Finding it very strange that mother would lock her room I go back into the kitchen to get a knife. I had never tried to pick a lock before, but damn it, I was going to try. An hour later, and a few new scrapes on the door frame I accepted defeat. I put the knife back in the kitchen and walked back to my own room.I lay down on my bed and wonder what is going on with my mother. Slowly my thoughts start to drift and I imagine her wearing pantyhose walking around the house, and the sun glistening off its surface when she passes a window. Looking at my own dresser, thoughts of myself wearing it festered into my brain again, my dreams came back to me, and I felt my train of thought starting to fog over.

I found myself laying across my bed, with my fingers slowly rubbing the gusset of the pantyhose I am wearing. Gasping I look around, but everything is quiet. Looking at my clock I realize 2 hours have passed, so my mother was already home, but had decided to leave me be. I look to my door, and see it is closed, and locked as well allowing me to breath easier. I stand up, reach for the waist band of the hose to remove it, but a nagging in the back of my mind stops me. I remain standing there searching for a reason to take it off, but for the life of me I cannot think of one. As I continue standing there a smile crosses my face and I slide a pair of sweats. I decided against any kind of socks, it just felt too damn good to cover it so I sat at my desk doing my homework rubbing my feet together. After a little while my mother called me to dinner and I stood looking down at my feet trying to decide my next move.