The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 33: The Hypnotherapist

Sunburst sat down and leaned back in the comfortable, almost spongy reclining chair. The lights in the office dimmed. Before her on a mahogany desk, a small diamond like crystal rotated while being lit from beneath. It was a soft diffused light. Still, it was an eye catching object that sprinkled its light all-round the room. Almost like a seventies’ disco ball.

Slightly behind Sunburst, sat Dr. Berry in a similar reclining chair, but more upright. A tall, thin woman dressed in a loose, white blouse and a tan slacks. Sitting crossed legged, she had her fingers interlaced in her lap. She watched the light dance in Sunburst’s beautiful blue eyes.

Dr. Berry herself was quite attractive in her late thirties, but in a much more regal way than the blonde Sunburst. Dark brown hair tied tightly back in a bun. Which, if she let down, would extend well down her back. Small, thin rimmed round glasses that in no way diminished her natural beauty. A small amount of freckles dotted across her nose and upper cheeks. High cheek bones with a touch of rouge. Small, thin, serious lips. An almost sharp, angular little British nose. Yet a body that had been the desire of every man that ever saw her.

Dr. Berry’s cool, soft voice began slowly. “That’s right, just keep watching the crystal. See how pretty the light shines from it. How relaxing and calming it is to watch the gem. You know this is what you want. What you’ve done before. To give in and relax. To let all your cares and worries drift away. So you can heal. Just relax. Let it spread throughout your body.”

Sunburst, having done this many times before, quickly felt the waves of relaxation wash over here. Before Dr. Berry had even begun, the sight of glowing gem had made her whole body relax and her mind quickly fall in line. The previous conditioning and repetition broke down her barriers easily.

Sunburst’s gaze became fixed on the object, rarely blinking. A simple, calm look. As her eyes glazed over, her face relaxed even more and her mouth opened a fraction.

“That’s right. Just feel yourself relaxing all over. Let it wash over you. Flowing into you and filling you with its warmth. And as you continue to watch the gem, you’ll find your eyes will grow tired. Very tired. You can feel it now. Restful. A weight begins to pull down on your eyelids and you begin to feel sleepy. From the top your head to the tip of your toes, your body is falling asleep. Giving freely in to the pleasure of relaxation.”

Sunburst’s eyelids fluttered closed and then fluttered open as she felt the hypnotically induced feeling of sleep. Her whole body relaxed in the comfortable chair. The gem seemed to waver before the mesmerized girl. Shimmering and sparkling. A tunnel-like effect, where only the gem existed in her vision.

“That’s right, Sunburst. Just relax. Let go of all your control. Five. Your eyes are very, very sleepy. Four. You can no longer move your body. It’s fallen completely asleep. Three. A feeling of bliss and relaxation flows throughout you. Two. Your eyes are closing down, way down. On the count of one your eyelids will close and you’ll fall into a deep trance. One.”

On command Sunburst’s eyelids fluttered shut and her head tipped forward toward her chest. Dr. Berry continued to stare at the hypnotized heroine, watching her sink more and more on her own into the hypnotic state in the silence.

“Now, I want you to imagine yourself at the top of a series of stairs,” continued Dr. Berry. “I’m going to start counting backwards from ten to one. Starting with ten, you will start to walk down the stairs. At the bottom you will see a soft, downy, mattress with a large, comfortable pillow. When you reach number one, you will step off the last step and lay down into the downy bed. Each step will take you deeper and deeper into hypnosis.

“Ten. You’re moving slowly down the stairs. Becoming more and more relaxed. Nine. You’re letting go off all your worries and cares. Eight. You feel totally relaxed. Both mind and body. Seven. More and more relaxed. Six. All your tensions are gone. Five. Feeling peaceful and calm. Four... Three... Two... One... Falling softly into that luxuriously comfy bed and letting sleep wash totally over you.

“When I tell you to open your eyes, you will open them but remain completely relaxed and hypnotized. And when you hear the words ‘Sleepy time, Sunburst’ you will close your eyes and fall deeper into your trance. Open your eyes.”

Sunburst’s eyes slowly opened. Glazed they stared dully down at her legs. A soft, vacant look. “Sleepy time, Sunburst.” Her eyes fluttered shut again.

Dr. Berry continued on for thirty more minutes with the induction and deepening done. Restoring Sunburst’s old personality and removing all vestiges of her old criminal side.

[End Chapter 33]