The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 2

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Betsy had never worn latex before, so Heather handed her some powder and suggested she apply it to her skin prior to slipping the dress on. “Afterall, latex is becoming all the rage with the Hollywood set, you are making a fashion statement.” Heather then added, anytime you are with me, you will make a statement and be noticed. I know how much you love eyes on you. Oh, and I suggest you slip into the chastity belt prior to the dress.”

The belt was also in latex and contained two plugs: one for Betsy’s ass and one for her pussy. Both were remotely controlled like the collar she was wearing. Heather called to her from the suite’s bedroom, “don’t take too long as we do have dinner.” After managing to get the belt positioned, there was no doubt why this was a chastity device. Then Betsy picked up the dress and after a few minutes managed to get it onto her body. The latex was form fitting and the dress wrapped her like a glove. It was red and black and the latex had a sheen to it that caught the eye. Without looking hard, Betsy could see her nipples firm under the material. She could also make out the outline of the chastity belt. Slipping on a pair of latex stockings and adding black high heels completed her look.

Walking out into Heather’s room, Betsy felt on display for the first time in her life. It was an erotic feeling knowing Heather’s eyes were examining her as a sexual object. “Very beautiful and sexy,” Heather commented. “Now, how do you feel?”

Betsy paused for a moment and then commented, “honestly, I felt your eyes on me when I walked in the room and that was arousing.” She continued, “I feel sexy and sensual doing this.”

“Do you mean obeying?” Heather looked to the woman for a reply. Betsy nodded. Heather added, “but you do have a nice exhibitionist streak embedded in you right now as I am sure you will notice.”

“Exhibitionist streak?” Betsy looked questioning Heather.

“Well, let’s just say I took the liberty to add some new kinks while increasing the effects of some you already had. You’ll find out through self discovery what has been done. By the way, how does that latex feel?”

The question caused Betsy to realize the latex gripping her body created sensations that were turning her on. The latex covered plug in her pussy was now coated with her juices. Heather could see the realization hit the English Writer. “Adding a kink like that is so easy, it is like making you feel warm and cold; no special skills are required.” She added, “you have a few surprises yet ahead of you.” Laughing, she joked, before I am done with you, the game you invented called ‘anal chicken’ will be child’s play. My bet is you could easily learn to handle more than six balls.”

Heather added one more fact, “under hypnosis it really is impossible to lie, you were so open with me, so forthcoming. Everything I do, well there is not other way to say it, came straight from the mind of Betsy.”

Finishing, Heather added, “Well, I think your writings may be richer after our time together and tonight’s dinner companion will only help.” Heather walked over to Betsy and whispered in her ear, “by the way, you look like you could be on the dinner menu tonight.” She then added “good girl,” which sent a shot of pleasure down Betsy’s spine.”

Heather looked at Betsy, “I wonder what Mrs. Valentina-Smith would say about the potential dilemma you find yourself in?” Betsy smiled realizing the mental play here, but also knew with the triggers implanted, she was somewhat a pawn in tonight’s dinner. Heather could almost read her mind, “Betsy, Betsy, Betsy, wasn’t it you who came up with the idea in your work ‘Three Fingers’ that, let’s see if I can get it right .....“that personality has access to all her senses, but she can’t do anything about it. She has absolutely no control over the body. She just has to watch and feel what we do to her....., your words, right?”

Betsy nodded.

“Well then consider tonight’s dinner sort of an audition where you get to experience what your characters must feel without the surgery of course.” Heather joked, “I promise you that when we are done, you will have 10 fingers and 10 toes, but you may have a kink for being on your knees and cleaning toilets.” Heather chuckled, “I am just kidding.” She then hesitated and looked directly at Betsy, “well at least I think I am kidding, well see how the night goes.” Over her shoulder she whispered, “maybe I have embedded a fetish for asses in you.” With a wave of the hand that clearly meant follow me, the two women left Heather’s suite.

Betsy walked behind Heather clearly in a submissive position. She immediately realized it, but did not understand why it felt natural. Maybe it is more conditioning, her mind tried to rationalize. As she followed, her eyes picked up the sway of Heather’s hips. She was dressed in a black cocktail dress that clearly cost some money. It fell off both shoulders and had an open back. As she watched Heather walk and observed her bare shoulders, she caught herself wondering how Heather’s naked flesh would taste under her tongue. Again, almost shaking her head, she wondered where that thought came from. Her view of Heather’s hips drew her thoughts to Heather’s ass and she secretly fought the idea of how it would taste....she thought back to her own stories....the thoughts that ran through her mind.

Riding the elevator down to dinner, Betsy could not help but feel eyes on her. Heather whispered, " I could have put a leash on you for effect.” As they walked into the dining room, Heather spotted their dinner companion, walked up and hugged her, she then turned and introduced Betsy. “This is your countrywoman that I have been telling you about, she is gaining a little first hand knowledge to improve her writing, shall we sit down?” As Marcie and Heather walked to their table, Betsy followed along eventually taking a place between the two women.

Marcie looked at Betsy and her dress. “The latex becomes you, it gives you a wonderful look.” Continuing, “may I ask if it turns you on?” Betsy hesitated and then started to answer. Marcie cut her off sharply, “as a writer you should know better, that was a yes or no question. Now again, does wearing it turn you on?”

Betsy nodded her head and whispered “yes.” Marcie laughed, “well judging from the hardness of your nipples, I would judge your answer is correct. My guess is your pussy is extremely wet too, isn’t it.” Betsy nodded. She was immediately reprimanded by Marcie. The correct answer is “yes Miss Marcie, this girls pussy is very wet from wearing latex.”

Heather then engaged Marcie on a discussion of Betsy and her writing. She explained that although Betsy was here for dinner, with a few words, she would be in a trance and available for any humiliating play the editor desired. At that moment, Heather revealed, “even now, she is wearing a chastity belt under the dress plugging her ass and pussy. What she does not know is that the plugs are remotely controlled.” With that she handed the control device to Marcie who immediately powered it on and hit the low setting. The plugs inside of Betsy came to life and a slight shudder went through her body. “I see they work,” exclaimed Marcie.

“What is unique about Betsy’s conditioning is that like the characters in her own stories, the torture is in a deep corner of her mind, she wants to resist, but she finds it impossible as the rest of her body and mind cooperate. She is along for he ride.”

“So let me get this straight,” said Marcie. “You are using her own plot against her.” Heather nodded her head, " not exactly, but some of the techniques she developed and how she left her characters are employed. I thought it would be a nice touch; ironic isn’t it? I stopped short of the altering surgery she uses. I thought that might be over the top.”

“Have you read her Three Fingers work as I suggested? There are lots of twists and turns in that plot, but I think it shows real talent,” Heather commented to the editor with a smile.

Marcie looked up and over at Betsy, “and creativity too.” Continuing, “I’d love one of those maids for my own town house, do you know where I can find one?”

Heather chuckled, “do you see how stoic her facial expressions are and she knows we are talking about her, but I did promise she would return with ten fingers and toes, so the three fingers variety is out of the question.” Both women laughed. Marcie looked to Betsy, well I always knew five fingers were better then three, don’t you think? After all, it allows the maids to clean their own ass when they have too.” She watched Betsy’s expression and knew she had hit a nerve. “I guess with you around they won’t need to worry about that nor will I have to get self-cleaning collection toilets.”

Marcie laughed, “her expression is priceless, not only did I read her work, but I do understand some of her kinks.”

Reaching across the table, she took Betsy’s hand, “don’t worry dear, your fantasies are safe with me. Besides, I do love your writing.”

With that the two women ordered drinks. Heather ordered for Betsy.

As they sipped drinks, Heather and Marcie continued to discuss Betsy’s work. “Another ploy in Betsy’s stories are the use of drugs to incapacitate the victim or at least make them somewhat compliant. In one story, she described the term as fly fishing, the use of subtle drugs to open a victim or acquisition to changes about to occur.” In fact, I use similar techniques in my own work.”

With that, Heather got out her purse and opened an envelope depositing a fine powder into Betsy’s martini. All three women watched the powder dissolve and disappear. “I am sure she will appreciate the effect given she has written about it so much.” “Cheers,” the two women claimed while sipping their drink. Betsy obediently sipped hers ingesting untold drugs at the same time, but she was unable to resist. Heather smiled and looked across the table, “I think Betsy will clearly identify me as a master fly fisherman after our weekend.”

“Look at her expression,” claimed Marcie, “it seems that she has never been a character in her own story. Betsy, my Dear, this will broaden your literary horizons.”

The effect of the drug on Betsy was almost as she had written about. It was subtle but effective creating three effects: a loss of inhibitions, a increase in sexual libido and need, and openness to suggestions. Betsy was becoming horny, pliable, and ready to play.

“Shall we order dinner. I am hungry,” Marcie stated.

“As long as you save room for dessert, Betsy can be such a sweet treat, isn’t that right Dear.”

“Yes Miss Heather,” she answered.

“Marcie, as you can see, writing in the genre has taught Betsy some valuable lessons, like manners.” Heather nodded to Betsy allowing her to read the menu. “She has also acquired some shall we say peculiar tastes. She critiqued one of my earlier works where I said that pee tasted tangy. Now mind you, that is what I was told as forgive me, but I have no experience nor would I want any. Betsy here jumped in and disagreed, clearly from personal experience.”

Marcie looked at Betsy.....“so toilet bowl cleaning and golden showers, my, my what an adventurous lass.” Both women chuckled. With each course, Marcie, being the guest of honor, turned up the remote one notch. By the time the dessert course was being offered, Betsy seemed in some distress actually moaning in public. Heather looked in horror at Betsy, “where are your manners, moaning may be acceptable over here, but in New York, you’d be thrown out of the establishment. Please try to control yourself.” Marcie, taking the hint, increased the vibrations again.

“Betsy, is there anything you’d like to ask Marcie; afterall, she is one of the editors of the Erotic Short Story Collection that is published every year.” Betsy was about to say something but decided against it. Heather’s next words registered.

“Now that you are hypnotized and have triggers, I thought it might be nice if Marcie looked after you while I was back in the States. She’s agreeable. Of course, I could always pack you up and have you travel back with me, but that might be too much for you.” Heather and Marcie both laughed with Marcie finally saying, “as if she will have any say in the matter.”

Marcie looked to Heather, “may I see a sample of your work.”

“I thought you would never ask and Betsy is such a fine example of what can be done with an intelligent and creative woman.”

Within seconds, Heather leaned over close to Betsy and whispered a trigger phrase. As Marcie watched, a strange calm came over Betsy’s face. “Amazing,” Marcie said, “you can see it roll over her.”

Heather explained, “right now she is totally aware of what we are saying and what we will tell her to do, but she is a prisoner in her own body which responds to my commands, she cannot override it. Surely, that has to be frustrating.” Marcie shook her head.

I did implant an exhibitionist streak in her and she takes great pleasure in being daring. “Can we show Marcie what I mean?”

“My guess is by now, her pussy is leaking pretty well and has been for sometime. So Betsy, why don’t you put your fingers inside the latex while sitting at the table and the feed our new friend a taste of your juices.” Inside Betsy’s head she was screaming not here, not like this, not now, but her hands went under the latex, forced the Chastity device away from her skin and coated her fingers with the scent and fluids of arousal. Betsy then took her coated fingers and held them out for Marcie to sample. “Amazing is all the editor could say....simply amazing.”

And she answers any question honestly. Marcie laughed, “ouch, that is a bad trait.” Looking at Betsy, she asked, “do you exclusively like pussy?” Heather almost spit out her coffee choking gracefully. “Oh no Miss, I like pussy and cock and asses and pee and well almost anything.”

“Does being like this to Heather turn you on at all?” Betsy, staring back at Marcie, answered quickly. “Everything my Mistress does to me is exciting.”

“So you are submissive then,” Marcie inquired. “Very much so, Miss, unless of course my Mistress wants me to domme someone.”

Heather took this opportunity to invite Marcie for drinks on Sunday. Marcie handed Heather back the remote before saying her goodbyes with a promise to finish reading Betsy’s writings. As she left the building, Heather and Betsy went back to Heather’s suite. As they got on the elevator, Heather moved the vibrations to high causing an audible moan from Betsy. A couple on the elevator asked Betsy if she was ok causing Heather to explain that she had some bad food and was suffering a reaction. As the got off the elevator, they expressed concern and wished Betsy a speedy recovery.

By the time they got to the suite, Betsy was almost beside herself with need. Walking into the room, Heather had Betsy pour her a drink while she changed into just her lingerie and a robe. She kept watching Betsy dragging the time out. Betsy was literally squirming as she knelt on the floor. Finally she could take no more and begged for release. “Please Miss Heather, may I cum?” Even those words turned the English Writer on.

Heather nodded yes and whispered “cum for me good girl” and Betsy did flooding the inside of her latex chastity belt with juices. Heather watched as Betsy’s body quivered with the release, and her moans filled the room. “Maybe next time, I will have to place a gag in your mouth to keep people from wondering what is going on.” At this point, Heather decided to have some fun with her English companion.

“Betsy Dear, please remove the dress.” It took a few moments as latex clings to the skin, but Betsy was soon standing in stockings and a chastity belt.

“ and now the belt”.... as Heather watched the belt was pulled down and there was a noticeable sound as the plugs and dildo were removed from Betsy’s body. She stood now only in stockings.

“Kneel,” it was a simple command and Betsy knelt.

“Now dear, you should know latex needs to be properly cared for, so you will need to clean the belt and the plugs before it is put away. Given your talented tongue, that should not be hard for you. If you don’t mind, I’ll watch.

Betsy looked up and started to say something when Heather hit the remote activating her collar. Not only did she fall on the floor as an orgasm ripped through her, but she cried out in pain as the shock ripped into her body. “I guess you needed a reminder of your position. Do we need retraining?”

Betsy, regained her composure, resumed kneeling and picked up the belt. Slowly she slipped the glistening dildo between her lips and began cleaning the juices with her tongue. “Just think of giving a blow job,” Heather laughed, “it will make it easier.”

When Becky finished with the dildo, she picked up the plug that had been filling her ass. Slowly she moved her lips over it hesitating until she saw Heather’s hands on the remote. Then closing her eyes she took it in her mouth swirling her tongue over the shiny surface. She felt humiliation, but humiliation fueled sexual arousal and as she began sucking she moaned. “That’s my good girl,” Heather laughed, “self discovery of another kink, I do love how you react.”

When Betsy was finished with the belt, she was allowed to pour herself a drink. As she did, Heather brought her out of her trance and returned her to a normal state.

“OMG, you are evil,” Betsy shouted with a smile on her face. “That was intense, I had no control over my body and was an observer to my own fate.”

“Well, it should sharpen your writings,” Heather added. “There is nothing like first person experience. Now why don’t you come over here and pleasure your Mistress like the good girl you are. Show me that you are mine.”

Heather stood and opened the sash of her robe while Betsy put down her wine glass, walked over and knelt in front of her Mistress. Looking up, she smiled, and then pressed her lips forward into Heather’s pussy. “God that feels good, doing that to you has made me so wet,” exclaimed the American writer who simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

Betsy’s tongue and fingers did all the rest as she was determined to coax one orgasm after another from Heather. For her part, her body’s wetness proved to Betsy that her Mistress was excited by the scene that unfolded today. When the tip of her tongue swirled over Heather’s swollen clit, moans filled the hotel suite as Heather’s hand pressed Becky’s face forward. “Make me cum,” spilled from Heather’s lips and Betsy did just that for her American friend and Mistress.

When Heather recovered for a moment from Betsy’s ministrations, she asked, “did you enjoy living the experience?” Betsy nodded.

“Yes, judging from the inside of the latex belt you were wearing and the glistening on the dildo, it seemed to agree with you.” Betsy almost blushed as Heather made this observation. She continued, “of course with those triggers in your head, I can control you anywhere and anytime I choose, you need to stay on my good side or you’ll be walking around naked clucking like a chicken.” She then added, “but I am probably just kidding, barking like a puppy and wagging that cute tail would be much better then a chicken.

Heather walked over and climbed into the bed followed quickly by Betsy. Both remained naked. “Maybe tomorrow we will go out and get you a nipple piercing to remind you of my visit. I think rings would look good on you as a sub.” Betsy said nothing as Heather talked but lowered her lips down to Heather’s nipples quickly firming both of them up. “Are you trying to distract me,” Heather questioned. Betsy did not answer but raked her teeth over increasingly sensitive flesh. She felt Heather shiver. Heather laughed, “I guess this is ‘Please Your Mistress Day’ and I forgot about it. Please continue.”

As Heather lay back on her pillow, she felt the soft warm lips of the English Writer descend over her body. She captured the feeling so that she could later use it in words during a story. Betsy teased with her tongue and seemed to take pleasure in making Heather’s stomach muscles quiver. Heather felt her warm fingers opening her up and then after a few seconds hesitation, probably for effect, she felt first warm breath and then the talented tongue race over her clit. Betsy felt a deep intake of air and knew her Mistress was turned on.

As Betsy pleasured Heather, she felt her own pussy growing wetter and wetter. “I really am a submissive,” raced across her mind. She was more then turned on. She then ran her tongue down the length of Heather’s pussy following her fluids trail until the tip of her tongue grazed Her Mistresses ass and then she moved back up again. She felt Heather quiver and smiled. She repeated the same action and got the same response. On the next pass, her tongue lingered there and flicked the rose bud. Heather moaned and that was all Betsy needed for encouragement. As her fingers played with Heather’s clit and penetrated her pussy, Betsy’s curled tongue played with her ass. Heather was overwhelmed and came hard gripping Betsy’s head between her thighs.

“Mmmm......it seems My Mistress as a very sensitive spot and a kink of her own,” Betsy laughed. Heather reached for the remote laughing, “be careful, you might feel the sting of the collar; after all, I did not give you permission to play with my ass.”

Quickly, Betsy added, “your moans were the only permission that I needed.”

It was now Heather’s turn to press Betsy back on the bed and with a grin say, “it is time for me to sample the sweet juices your body produced for me. From the looks of it, your position seems to agree with you.” Without saying another word, Heather’s lips indulged in Betsy’s pussy until her juices ran freely. Within minutes, the authors were locked in a classic 69 position with each driving the other to larger and larger orgasms. Finally, exhausted, the two fell asleep pressed into one another.

Heather felt like she was in a dream, an erotic dream. Someone was between her legs sucking on her clit and doing it with abandon. She could feel fingers on her ass and then penetration. OMG, her mind registered, that feels so good.......she was swept away and then she woke up. Someone was sucking on her clit and playing with her ass. Betsy looked up with her glistening lips, “good morning Mistress.”

“OMG, whispered Heather, that is so damn good.” Betsy did not stop and within minutes had Heather on the edge. She knew better than to keep her there and tease her, so she pushed her right over the edge and looked up as Heather’s eyes rolled back in her head and she gripped the sheets screaming in lust. Instead of stopping, Betsy continued which surprised Heather.

Betsy now curled her finger in Heather’s pussy pressing firmly on the soft skin of the g spot all the while playing with Heather’s clit. The effect was immediate and intense. “God,” Heather screamed......“OMG....”

Betsy enjoyed this play and pressed harder and faster. Heather felt like she was going to pee, the feeling was intense. Betsy whispered in her Mistresses ear.....“just let it go, just let it go.” Heather exploded, clear fluid shooting from her smooth pussy. Her entire body quivered as a full body orgasm swept over her.

“So my Mistress is a squirter,” Betsy laughed. All Heather could do is repeat “OMG.”

The last day in London was spent again, taking the edge off of Betsy. By evening, she had more clothes and Heather kept joking, “I need to get you ready for some society scene parties.” When Marcie joined them for drinks, Heather announced that she had not tranced Betsy once yet today. In fact, she commented, “I was waiting for Marcie before I had my fun.” Betsy was about to say something when Heather whispered her phrase and an immediate tranquil vail fell over Betsy’s face. “God, I do love it when they fall that way.” Betsy was kept in a trance all evening, eventually returning to Heather’s room where she got practice with her tongue in Marcie’s ass.

Additionally, Marcie brought in a body modification expert who quickly pierced Betsy’s nipples and clit hood. Both women admired his work. “I can only imagine in the deep corner of Betsy’s mind, she thinks we are bitches.” Heather laughed at her own assessment. The evening ended with Marcie standing over Betsy getting her pussy serviced before flipping her on all fours and using a strap-on. Marcie penetrated Betsy’s pussy from behind slipping the dildo deeper and deeper. Heather laughed, “Betsy sure has a lot to write about.”

As Marcie was getting ready to leave, Heather provided her Betsy’s contact information and the phrases that would put her back in a trance. “I want her submissive fantasies fulfilled before you send her to me in Washington. Send me a fully trained sub with all the requisite kinks.” Marcie laughed, “have no worries....she will have more kinks than an 80 year old with a bad back.”

Heather had Betsy pack up her clothes and handing the remote to Marcie, leave the hotel. “Be a good girl and obey Ms Marcie. She will continue your training and help you with your writing. In the end, we expect a published story from you.” Betsy nodded not fully understanding what was going on. “Remember to have her take the plug out of her ass before she goes to bed, we don’t want her too stretched.” Heather shouted the last reminded to Marcie.

As Betsy climbed into Marcie’s car, the editor leaned over and whispered “sleep,” Betsy’s world went dark.