The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ERNIE’S WORLDVIEW

CHAPTER THREE: THE WORKERS RETURN

Grant stood in the center of the HOA office and smiled. Tina was on her knees blowing him and fingering herself. Grant had a smile on his face but anyone looking into his eyes would have been unnerved by the weird static and flashes of color they gave off. Grant’s bare feet formed a direct connection to the nannites central hub which was now the HOA office complex. Grant was monitoring all of the “Corrected” humans as they lay in wait for their returning spouses. Grant knew exactly when each one was coming home and had set up a plan that would bring every spouse into parameter tonight. Then he would begin the remaining couples and finish the HOA off.

Inside his head Grant was monitoring various screens which were actually the corrected humans. Grant could even access them and take them over and use them as drones if he needed to. But Grant was hoping his program was advanced enough that the separate elements could function without his oversight.

It didn’t bother Grant one bit that he was no longer thinking of these people as human beings. While he use the term “corrected human” when talking, he was more and more thinking of them as “elements” which made up the overall habitat. Grant’s own personality was completely made over. He didn’t see himself as Ernie anymore; he was Primary Control in charge of ensuring that the habitat was kept safe and fully functional.

Grant focused on a screen as the first spouse returned. “TINA 1, SASHA 1 is preparing to bring another element online, observe.” Grant said in a monotone voice which happened whenever he was fulfilling his primary controller function.

Tina froze with Grant’s dick in her mouth and her eyes rolled up as she was connected into the central hub. “TINA1 acknowledges Primary Control, TINA1 will comply.” Grant was slowly upgrading Tina to be his backup control and was going to have her observe through the system as he did.

Across the HOA, Sasha (formerly Sandra) had the living room darkened. She was dressed in her best hooker clothes (tight black vinyl hot pants, a tight vinyl bra top, stocking and thigh high boots) and was lying on the couch with some candles lit. Right by the door was an ice cold beer with a ribbon tied around it and little card that said “Have a drink and then come on in, I’m in the living room. S, XOXOXO”.

Grant had accessed Sasha’s old memories and had found out that they did this occasional for some “spicing up” so this wouldn’t alarm Sandra’s husband Tony. Sure enough, Tony pulled up into the driveway and entered in the front door. He was a middle-management guy in a large shipping and normally got home right at 5:30 pm. He came in and saw the beer and the card and grinned. Without a second thought he took a long pull from the bottle and kept on drinking. He finished and simply dropped the bottle. His eyes rolled up and Sasha called to him.

“Hey daddy, come on in here and give your prime bitch a nice fuck. You have been bad pimp daddy, and you need to get into parameters.” Sasha said with grin. Tony blinked and began to move into the living room. Grant monitored as the nannites worked on his mind. Grant chuckled as he got an idea and made an adjustment.

“What is going on Sandra? I feel so strange.” Tony said as he moved into the living room and saw a knockout black woman lying back on the couch with an open bottle of Champaign and what appeared to be several lines of coke on the table. “Who are you? Where is my wife? What is going on?” Tony said in a very calm and level voice as he moved up to the hottie who beckoned to him.

Grant and Tina both chuckled internally. Grant had turned on Tony’s ability to talk while the changes were made but had controlled the volume and mindset. Tony could only talk as his body and mind changed. Tina communicated through the nannite link “This is so hot! I’m getting wet just watching and listening!”

“I feel so strange. My mind is changing and I feel my old self disappearing. Where is my wife, who are…You are Sasha. You are my bitch, my hottest hooker and I’m your pimp. No, I’m not a pimp. My wife…I have no wife. I have a stable of hookers and I pimp them in this HOA. You are Sasha; you are my first and favorite whore. You got me hooked on coke. I like to snort coke off your wonderful black tits. No, no…I’m a manager, I’m a white college educated man who…” Tony rambled as he sat down and Sasha undid his pants.

“Tony, yous my pimp. You are a fucking fuck machine and you love breaking bitches and making them whores. We ain’t never been married, there ain’t no Sandra, there is only Sasha and your other bitches. Yous only job is pimping and selling some drugs on da side. Now stop that crazy talk about being a white man, yous a brown Hispanic pimp and you love it.” Sasha said as she pulled his pants down and started to lick his cock.

“I’m Tony, I’m a mana…I’m a pimp. You are Sasha, my whore. I’m a pimp…” Tony trailed off as his eyes rolled up and staticed over. Sasha giggled as he came down her throat and her pimp’s body stiffened and began to change. He stayed about the same height, but became much more stout and muscled. His brown hair became black and he grew a mustache. He gained some tattoos and his skin turned from white to brown. His ear pierced and his clothes morphed into a bright red suit with a big pimp hat. He grew a bunch of gold bling with necklaces and rings and big gold watch. And a pair of silver tipped cowboy boots. He even gained a gold tooth.

“Male Unit TONY1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.” Sasha stated in a monotone voice as she pulled off her pimp’s cock.

Grant was pumping his cock into Tina’s mouth vigorously as she moaned and deep throated him. “Permission granted.” He gasped out. “God, hooking into that change turns me the fuck on!” Tina pulled off of him and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her legs around him and seated herself on his massive cock. “OMG! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now while we link into their minds!”

Grant and Tina used the nannite link to pair their minds with both Sasha and Tony. The feeling was indescribable. It was like they were fucking two people at the same time while being fucked. Grant linked himself and Tina into both minds and they felt both people’s pleasure as well as their own. Grant played with the input control and had it go from three feelings to one big feeling right as Tony and Sasha orgasmed at the same time. A huge wave of euphoria hit him like a wrecking ball and he suddenly heard BANG in his head.

“ALERT!!! ALERT!!! Sensory overload, feedback over safe limits, emergency shutdown initiated!” And suddenly both Grant and Tina blacked out and collapsed in a heap.

Back in Tony’s crib, the pimp grinned down at his bitch was lying spread eagled on the couch with her hot pants hanging off of one booted foot and her top missing. “Nice fuck Sasha, you know how to treat your pimp right. Get chor ass cleaned up, I want to try out this new slanty Thai bitch yous talked to. She could do just fine.” Sasha grinned as she and Tony bent down over the table and snorted up a line of coke. “No problems daddy. She’s got to bring her husband into parameter and den she be over.”

About 5 minutes later Grant came to. Tina was still lying on the floor, eyes half open with a broad smile on her face. Grant linked to her via the hub and discovered she was shut down due to a massive sensory overload. The quadruple orgasm had completely overloaded her pleasure sensors and the computer had to emergency shutdown her brain or it would have been destroyed and she would have been lobotomized.

“Damn, I need to be more careful. That could have been bad.” Grant though.

“Correct Grant, you were able to take more of it because of your position as Primary Control.” BANG stated. “I allowed this to go through because I needed data on how this would affect a human’s body. I can replicate this feeling in any element that has been reprogrammed and brought into parameters. I can also project this feeling via electrical waves.”

“Hold up, you mean you can overload someone’s mind with this even if they are not within parameters?” Grant asked as some nasty ideas began to form in his head.

“Yes, but if I use this at full power it will lobotomize any human who has it projected onto them, including you. You were able to withstand its effects for double the amount of time TINA1 could, but it was still too much for you in your current condition. As we enhance and upgrade the habitat and your abilities as primary control you will be better able to enjoy this. But any normal human will be mentally crushed by this and will be suitable only for drone work. Any upgraded element will be able to enjoy a little bit of it, but will still need to have it drastically reduced in power. With further research I can adjust it and change up its effects.” BANG proceeded to share the various data and the potential effects with Grant as Tina began to stir.

It took Tina several minutes to even sit up. Her eyes were loopy and she was drooling and giggling for no reason. She simply stared at Grant’s cock for a bit and then licked her lips and giggled. Grant shrugged and summoned the secretary from the front office mentally. She had closed the office early and was in standby mode. Grant activated “Slutty Secretary” mode and smiled when Tammy slinked in wearing a slutty secretary costume, glasses and her black hair done up in tower ready for taking down and fucking.

“Yes Mr. Grant? Is there anything you need?” she purred as she nibbled on a pencil and put her other hand on her hip. She completely ignored the naked and drooling Tina sitting on the floor.

“Yes Tammy. I need you to suck my cock while we bring more humans into acceptable parameters. Be a good secretary and get down on your knees.” Grant said as he linked back into the computer and began to monitor his various elements again. Grant zeroed in on several folks as Tammy went to work. Grant linked her into the main hub so she would receive guidance and feedback that would ensure she gave the best possible blow job to the primary control.

Grant grinned as he saw Crystal easily ensnare her husband and turn him into her “agent” and her “webmaster”. Emerald surprised her husband with her “makeover” and fucked him into being the distant cheating husband who was carrying on with several wives in the HOA and was too dense to notice his owns wife’s infidelity. Daniela had a bit of a problem; she had tried to trick her husband with some romantic settings but they apparently were not that sexually intimate and he was very suspicious. When he saw someone who wasn’t his wife he started asking questions and demanding to know where his wife was.

Grant reacted fast. He had Amber and Suzi go over quickly and they slipped up behind him. He took them over as drones and they tackled him and held him down while Daniela gave him a blow job which enabled the nannites to enter his system and take over. Grant had him transformed into the neighborhood pool boy who then went and moved in with Amber’s now transformed husband who was now a construction worker with a wandering eye. Daniela and Amber became roommates.

Grant had been looking forward to the next transformation. Joe, now the HOA handyman, had the hottest normal wife in the whole HOA. She was a thirty-something lawyer named Natalie and was one of the toughest lawyers in the city. She was in pretty good shape, smart as hell, and a decent body.

She got home at about 7pm and went inside her house. She was greeted by some nice cooking smells and by some candles. She grinned as she walked into the dining room to see a table nicely set and Joe standing there smiling as he put down a platter with filets on it. “Hey honey. I got done with a job early and decided to surprise you.”

He picked up two glasses of wine and went over to her. He gave her one and said “To us.” Natalie smiled at her husband and took a sip. Of course it was nannites and she swallowed the whole glass. Joe simply handed her the bottle and she started gulping it down. She finished the whole bottle and stood there with a glassy look in her eyes.

Grant smiled and made some adjustments and then watched via the nannites.

In a perfectly straight monotone Natalie said “Joe, I feel very strange. I have no control over anything. I can’t move. I am panicking in my head but can’t even scream. What is happening?”

Joe smiled and took her by her hand and led her up to the bedroom. Once upstairs he undressed her as she droned on. “Joe, please tell me what is happening. Why are you doing this? Why can’t I make my body respond? Why are you stripping me? Please Joe? Please help me.”

Joe responded as she finally stood there naked. “Relax Natalie. Nothing bad is going to happen. You are merely being brought into acceptable parameters by BANG and the primary controller. You will not be hurt at all and once you are within tolerance you will have so much fun you will never look back. Your legal skill is necessary for the habitat’s safety as you can prevent unwanted intrusion. As such you will be allowed to keep your memories, IQ, and even a great deal of free will. But you will be transformed into a proper member of the habitat. Stand by for reprogramming.”

“Joe, please stop. Why are yo…Joe, my mind, it’s changing. No, no. This is not me, I am not a slut. I do not sleep around at the office. I love only Joe, I don’t cheat…We have an open relationship. I like sex. I LOVE sex. I sleep around at the office with everyone I can. No, No. I don’t. I am happily married. I…I am in a very open relationship. I have been a slut my entire life. I was a huge slut in college. No, that is not what happened. I…I, I learned how to use sex for pleasure and power. No! I am an honest lawyer in an open relationship. No, wait I am…I am bi-sexual and love to sleep around at the office and in my HOA. I love sharing my husband and fucking other men. I love to hang out with sleazy people like hookers, strippers, horny MILFs who sleep around, webcam porno stars, and pimps. I do drugs and sleep around. I am only home a few nights a week and am off doing one night stands and partying every other night. I am a raging power slut who likes to use my hot body to ensnare men and women into sexual pleasure.” Natalie’s voice remained monotone as her internal war for her mind was rattled out.

Grant was getting off like a mother listening in. “God! What a turn on!” he thought as he watched this highbrow lawyer succumb to the changes and become a raging, horny, trashy slut of a lawyer who owed her position to sleeping with several of the senior partners and also several of the law clerks and secretaries.

Joe simply stood there smiling as his wife transformed in front of him. Then the body changes occurred. Natalie began to reform into a much hotter version of herself. Her hair brightened and became a platinum blonde with hair down to her ass. Her hips narrowed and took on an hourglass shape with nice tight ass complete with a nice tramp stamp of a sun over her ass crack. Her eyes became a dull green with a definite spacey bimbo look to them, she grew a bit taller, and her tits swelled from 36 BB to 36DDs with a definite fake round look to them. She became shaved, and then her very professional pantsuit remolded into a tight sleeveless blouse which showed a huge amount of cleavage and a short mini skirt which barely covered her pussy. Her black silk stocking covered her long tanned legs and ended in a pair of 6 inched high heeled pumps.

Grant didn’t wait for the system to request permission to activate NATALIE1, he ordered her to activate immediately upon completion of download and upgrading. After a few moments, Natalie blinked and grinned at Joe.

“Hey stud. I’ve had a long day at the office. I need a real man to fuck my brains out on that bed. I need a real man to treat me like the horny slut I am. You feeling up to the task?” Natalie asked in a smoky voice that dripped sex.

Joe growled and grabbed her. He planted a hard kiss on her lips and her tongue shoved down his throat. Joe growled again and shoved her across the room and onto the bed. She laughed and Joe grabbed her by her long ponytail as he spun her around. “Quiet you worthless bitch! If you weren’t making money I would have kicked your cheating ass out onto the street years ago! Shut your mouth and stick that ass up!”

A giggling Natalie did as she was told and Joe ripped her skirt off and tossed it on the floor. Without any wasted time he shoved his hard cock straight up her ass. Natalie squealed and thrashed. “Oh FUCK! My asshole! You fucking thug! You are fucking my asshole! FUCK!!!!!!”

“That’s right you bitch! Take it like the little whore you are!” Joe shouted as they thrashed. Natalie was soon reduced to a grunted animal would couldn’t even form words while Joe swore at her. He came in her ass and she came after the first spurt.

Grant blew his own load down Tammy’s throat and sighed. “Very good BANG, we have added NATALIE1 element to the habitat. Her legal skills will be very useful.”

“Affirmative Grant. She has been completely reprogrammed and is fitting in to the habitat’s parameters.”

Without a word Tammy stood and strutted to the door. Grant zipped his pants and looked at Tina who was looking a bit more focused. “Tina you stay here and get your wits about you. I’m going to head over to Joe’s and have a piece of Natalie. I want you to monitor the remaining uploads we have tonight. That should be Ralph’s teacher wife, Suzi’s hubby, and Janice and Kelly.”

“You got it baby. Anything I need to worry about?” Tina asked as she was finally able to stand up.

“No, but I did set up a special test. Ralph and Suzi are standard upgrades, but Janice and Kelly’s husbands are special. I am going to try some special things with them to test the abilities of the system. If anything goes weird revert to a standard change. Otherwise let BANG do its magic.”

Tina giggled as she traced a figure over her cum stained tits and licked her fingers. “You got it Grant.”