The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 7 — Unmistaken Identity

It had been a while Garrett Jones told himself, but sometimes, a guy just needed to unwind and this was just the place to do it, the thumping music, the scantily clad women pretending that they thought he was worth their attention. He took another drink and he looked at the dancer on stage.

She looked familiar, he told himself. Familiar, and young, but they were all young. That’s why he came here. He wanted to see young girls take off their clothes.

His wife wouldn’t understand that. She thought he was out with the guys and in a way, he was. After all, there were girls on the stage but there were guys watching them so in a way, that was true. He was out with the guys. Just not the ones Maggie thought he was with.

Once more, Garrett took a look at the girl on the stage. She had her back to him now and she was down on her hands and knees which meant he had a nice look at the girl’s ass. Damn, he loved an ass like that. He was sure that Maggie’d probably had an ass like that once, but she didn’t have it now and she wouldn’t have it again.

But damn, that girl on stage. Nice and tight. That’s what her ass was. Man, he’d like to get his hands on an ass like that.

The girl stood and she turned around and Garrett Jones almost spit out his drink. He’d thought the girl had looked familiar but now he knew where he’d seen her before and yet he couldn’t believe his eyes. Kelly Lawson was a stripper?!

And even though he was looking right at her, he still couldn’t believe it. Maybe it really wasn’t her, he told himself. Maybe Kelly had a twin sister. It had to be something like that, he told himself, because this girl couldn’t be the one in the cubicle just down the hallway from him at work.

“Gentlemen,” the DJ’s voice boomed, “put your hands together for the lovely and talented Shi-loh. And now gentlemen, I don’t have to tell you what comes next. If you want to spend some time with the very lovely Shiloh, now’s the time to let her know.”

Garrett Jones stared at the girl as she took the money from the tip rail. At one point, she looked right at him and then it was as if she was looking right through him. It was silly, the man told himself. It just couldn’t be her.

“Gentlemen,” the DJ said, “one more time, put your hands together for Shiloh.”

The applause from the audience seemed to indicate that whoever the girl was, she certainly had herself some admirers.

Garrett Jones went back to his beer. Silly, he told himself as the next dancer strutted out on stage. It was silly, really, he told himself. It couldn’t possibly have been her.

He took another drink from his beer and he watched the girl on stage. Not as good as the one who’d preceded her, the man told himself, but she wasn’t bad. It was just that she wasn’t as good as the dancer named Shiloh.

Garrett took another drink from his beer. Why couldn’t he get that girl out of his mind.

There she was. She was making the rounds of the guys at the tables. She stopped at one table but seemed to get no interest so she moved on to the next table.

She seemed to be getting a much more positive response from the men at the second table because she’d definitely stopped to linger and her ass seemed to twitch ever so enticingly as she talked with the guys at the table.

Garrett took another swig from his beer. He didn’t need to see her face. It was her ass that had his attention. He ... but no, Maggie would kill him if he did that ... but he almost wanted to get a dance with the girl.

Garrett took another swig from his beer. It was a silly thought, really, and besides, it looked like she already had a dance or at least that’s what it looked like as he watched her lead one of the boys away from the table.

Garrett took another swig from his beer. Silly, he chastised himself. And dumb, too. Maggie would skin him alive if he did something as dumb as that.

And once more, he returned his attention to the girl on the stage. Nice body, the man thought, but not as nice as ...

Stop it!

The girl on stage was coming to the end of her set. “Gentlemen,” the DJ’s voice boomed. “Put your hands together for the lovely and talented Willow.”

Garrett clapped along with all the others. She wasn’t bad, he told himself. Not bad at all. Just not as nice as ...

There was a break in the action as the girl collected her tips and Garrett Jones ordered himself another beer.

“Gentlemen, one more time,” the DJ’s voice boomed. “Put your hands together for Willow,” and once again, Garrett clapped along with all the rest.

“Gentlemen,” the DJ announced, “it’s time for a little Heaven on earth. Gentlemen, put your hands together for Heaven.”

Heaven was a small little girl with short, black hair and a compact, little body. Garrett Jones liked that. Being a copy writer, words were the tools of his trade and if he had to describe her in one word, it would be to call her scrumptious.

Looking across the stage, Garrett could see the table where Shiloh had been talking with the boys and with a start, he realized that the one she’d taken off with was back in his seat. That meant she had to be back, right, but where was she.

And then suddenly, as if in answer to his question, there she was, walking past the rows of guys at the bar and without thinking, he said, “Kelly?”

She stopped and she looked at him. “Do I know you?”

“It’s me,” the man said. “It’s Garrett from work.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“We work together at the television station.”

The girl shook her head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t work at any television station,” and with that, she moved on.

Maybe it wasn’t her, Garrett told himself. It looked like her and it sounded like her but maybe it wasn’t her, but Garrett just didn’t believe it. It had to be her.

Garrett took another drink from his beer but he’d lost all interest in what was going on on the stage. He couldn’t wait until Shiloh was back on stage. He wanted to see her perform.

It wasn’t long before the DJ announced that he was going to get what he wanted. “Gentlemen,” the DJ announced, “it’s time again to welcome Shiloh to the stage so put your hands together as we see just how low she will go.”

Garrett Jones took yet another swig from his bottle of beer and then he turned and watched as the girl strode out on stage. He was watching her closely now. Every move, every turn. He was looking for something, something that would prove he was either right or he was wrong, and when the set was done, Garrett still didn’t know for sure. If one had asked him to make the call one way or the other, he would have said it was her but he just wasn’t sure.

“Gentlemen,” the DJ announced at the end of the dancer’s set, “it’s time to get your private dance with the very lovely and very talented Shiloh.”

Garrett Jones stared at the girl on the stage. If it wasn’t her, he told himself, then it was one hell of a copy.

“Gentlemen,” the DJ announced as Shiloh prepared to leave the stage, “one more time if you please. Put your hands together for the very lovely Shi-i-i-loh.”

The men in the club clapped enthusiastically as the dancer turned and walked off stage.

Garrett Jones was watching as the girl once more came out of the dressing room. It didn’t matter what was going on in stage. He was watching her. He saw her take one guy in the back and he watched as she came back and he watched her collect another. It was almost time he told himself. It was almost time.

He watched her come back the second time and he was sure she’d pass back this way again, and this time, he was ready. He reached out and touched her arm as she passed. “Kelly,” he said. “We have to talk.”

The girl jumped back almost as if he’d struck her. “You can’t do that,” she said forcefully.

“Can’t do what?”

“You can’t touch me.”

“What seems to be the problem here?”

Garrett looked up to see the big man towering over him.

“He tried to touch me,” said the dancer.

“Is that true,” the bouncer asked.

“Yes, but—”

“Sir, the rules of the house are very specific. They are posted at the entrance and you are reminded of these rules periodically by the DJ and foremost among these is that the guests are never to initiate contact with the dancers.”

“I know, but—”

“You knew and yet you did it anyway. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

“Me? But why?”

“The rules are the rules, sir. Now, if you ever want to enter this establishment ever again, I suggest that you don’t make a fuss and I suggest that you come along quietly.”

Garrett Jones looked at the others around him but he knew there wasn’t any support so with resignation, he got up off his barstool and he let himself be escorted out the door, and in no time at all, activity in the club proceeded as if there’d never been a commotion at all.

It wasn’t until the end of the shift that Mr. Avery invited Kelly into his office. She sat there and sipped at her Diet Coke as the man asked her questions.

“What happened earlier tonight,” the manager asked.

Kelly took another sip from her drink. “It was a man,” she said. “He said he knew me.”

“And did he know you?”

Kelly’s face clouded over. “I think so,” she said, “but it’s weird.”

“Weird? Weird how?”

Kelly took another sip from her drink. “I don’t think I really knew him, but I think I knew him in my dream.”

“Your dream? What dream is that?”

Again, Kelly didn’t answer right away. “You remember when I told you how I wanted to be a reporter?”

The club manager nodded. “Your childhood fantasy.”

Kelly nodded. “That’s right. My fantasy about being a reporter. I don’t want to be one, of course. Not anymore. I like showing guys my body, but I think he was part of my fantasy. Isn’t that weird? I mean, how can a real person be a part of a fantasy?”

“Yes,” the manager said, “that is strange. But perhaps he merely looks like someone you wished were in your fantasy.”

“I don’t know why,” Kelly said. “There’s nothing special about him.”

“Perhaps, but you do like to please men.”

“I love pleasing men.”

“So perhaps you wanted to please him.”

“I suppose,” the dancer said but it was easy enough to hear the doubt in her voice.

“I’ll tell you what,” the manager suggested. “If this man comes into the club, why don’t you point him out to me and I will have a talk with him.”

“Would you do that,” Kelly asked.

“But of course,” the manager said. “After all, I only have the best interests of my dancers at heart.”

“Thank you,” Kelly gushed.

“Not at all,” the club manager said. “And now, I want you to put this disturbing matter out of your mind and I want you to give it no further thought, but if this man comes back in the club, you will tell me about it, won’t you?”

“You can count on me,” Kelly said.

The man smiled. “I never doubted that in the least.”

* * *

Garrett Jones sat at his desk but he was getting absolutely nothing done.

He’d asked around the office and he’d found that Kelly Lawson had been put on part-time and when her work had deteriorated, they’d allowed her to go on leave. Garrett knew what that meant. Heck, they were probably interviewing people to take her place at that very moment.

So maybe that was that. Maybe she was moonlighting. Maybe it was as simple as that.

But if that was the case, why didn’t he believe it?

The man growled at the work on his desk. He was going to have to go back and that’s all there was to it.

* * *

“Um, Mr. Avery.”

The club manager looked up from his customary position at the end of the bar. “Yes, Kelly.”

“You asked me to let you know if that man came back.”

“Which man is that, Kelly.” The manager hadn’t really forgotten what the girl was talking about but he did have other things on his mind.

“The man who got thrown out day before yesterday. You told me I should let you know if he came back.”

“So I did. I take it that he’s come back.”

Kelly nodded. “He’s sitting at the bar, just like he was doing last time he was here.”

“I see. Kelly, I’d like you to go up to him and I’d like you to offer him a private dance in the back. I want you to make sure he takes it. Give it to him for free if you have to, but I want you to make sure he takes it.”

“For free,” Kelly asked incredulously.

“You heard me.”

“I thought we didn’t give anything away for free.”

“Normally, we don’t, but this is a special case.”

It was clear that Kelly didn’t understand what was so special about it but it was clear that she wasn’t about to disobey the manager’s orders. She walked down the line of guys until she came to the stool where Garrett was sitting. “Hi,” she said. “Back again?”

“Obviously.”

“Are you going to be good this time.”

“Kelly—”

“We’re not supposed to use real names out here.”

“But I want to talk to you.”

Kelly edged closer to the man. “Come talk to me in the back then.”

“In the back?”

Kelly nodded as she edged even closer. Her hips were pressing against the man’s thighs. “We can talk all you want there.”

“I don’t think you understand.”

Kelly pressed even closer and then she was sliding between his hips. “What’s to understand? In the back, you can talk all you want. That is, if that’s really what you want to do.”

“No, but—”

Kelly’s was pressing even closer. Her hand seemed to brush up against the front of the man’s pants, but it wasn’t an accident. “In the back,” she purred into his ear, “in the back you can touch me all you want.”

“I can’t. I have a wife.”

Kelly’s fingers stroked the front of the man’s pants. She could feel the ridge in jeans. “Do you think you’re the only one in here with a wife,” she asked.

“I can’t.”

“Sure you can.”

“I can’t.”

“Sure you can. You know you can. You know you want to. You know you want me to take this out. You know you want me to stroke it.”

The man groaned.

There was no mistaking what Kelly was doing. “Would you like me to suck your cock,” she asked, “because I can do that ... in the back.”

“I—”

“I don’t want to hear you say you can’t. We both know you can. I want to hear you say you can.”

“I—”

“Come on. Say it. Be a man. Say you can.”

“I guess I can,” the man said finally.

“I knew you could,” Kelly said. “We’re going to have so much fun ... in the back.”

This wasn’t why he’d come here, Garrett told himself. Well, it wasn’t exactly why he’d come here, but if this was what it took to have a private conversation with the girl ...

He let himself be pulled up off of his barstool.

The club manager watched Kelly lead the man away and then he motioned for the bartender to come and join him. “Did you see the man that Kelly took into the back,” he asked.

The barman nodded.

“I’d like to have a private chat with him,” the man said, “to explain how things are done around here.”

“In your office, you mean.”

The manager nodded.

“Don’t you worry,” the barman said. “I’ll take care of it.”

The manager smiled. “I’ll be waiting in my office.”

“Yes, sir. I’ll see that he gets there to you.”

“I knew you would,” the manager said. “I knew you would.”

Kelly led the man into the back and then into one of the empty rooms. She pushed the man down on the couch and then she turned to face him. “Would you like me to take my clothes off,” she purred.

Garrett tried to swallow. Why was his mouth so dry all of a sudden. “Y-y-yeah,” he stammered.

Kelly grinned at the man. “I kind of thought you might,” she said.

She took her time taking her clothes off letting her body dance and sway as the man took in her curves. She wasn’t going to make him wait all that long to see what she had to offer. After all, her job wasn’t to tease. Well, maybe it was to tease just a little, but really, her job was to submit.

She was down to just her panties now and her hand squeezed one of her firm, young tits as she leaned in over the man. “Do you like this,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Do you want to see more?”

“Yeah.”

“I bet you want me to take off my panties.

“Yeah.”

She moved in closer, standing on the couch and putting her panties mere inches from the man’s face. “You mean these,” she taunted him even as her fingers toyed with the waistband of her underwear. “You mean you want me to take these off?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah what. You mean you want me to take these off?”

“Yeah.”

Kelly pushed the panties down. “Oops. Would you look what happened. I pushed my panties down. Today must be your lucky day.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just watched her hand as it stroked her ass.

“Do you want to see my pussy,” the girl asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Kelly pushed the panties lower. “Oooh, would you look at that. There’s my pussy. Can you see how wet it is?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Would you like to know what it feels like? Would you like to know what it feels like to have your cock inside of me?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah? You want to feel it. You want to feel what that feels like?”

The man didn’t really need to answer that and Kelly didn’t need to hear his answer because already, she was working the front of his pants. Already, she had his pants open and she had her hand inside.

“Is this what you want,” she asked. “Do you want to feel this?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

She pulled his cock out of his pants. “Do you want to feel this,” she asked. “Do you want to feel what it’s like to have this stuffed inside me?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

Kelly perched herself over the man’s cock and her pussy was only inches away and it was moving lower. It was almost there, and then ...

The man groaned as her pussy took his cock.

“Oh yeah,” Kelly moaned. “Oh yeah. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

It felt so good, Garrett told himself. It felt so fucking good.

He came inside her.

He was surprised at how easy it had been but he came inside her and it felt so good and the girl seemed to think so, too but the session there in the back room seemed to end just a little too soon.

It wasn’t long before Garrett Jones once more was taking his place at the bar. “Where’s my beer,” he asked.

“What’s that, sir?”

“I said where’s my beer. I left it right here.”

“Sorry, sir. House rules. No unattended drinks. I’m sure you’d understand.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

“I can get you another,” the bartender said. “On the house.”

“On the house?”

“Sure,” the bartender said. “Not a problem. What’ll you have?”

“Heineken.”

“Coming right up,” the bartender said.

Garrett turned back and looked at the show on stage. Kelly had told him nothing, but after what she’d done for him, well hell, he didn’t really mind that.

“Your beer, sir.”

“Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it.”

Garrett took a drink from his beer. If the girl really was Kelly, the Kelly he knew from work, what should it matter? They were going to fire her anyway. He already knew that, and she seemed happy here.

It was too bad though. Unlike some of the rejects they brought into the station, she’d had potential.

Garrett took another swig from his beer and he watched the girl on stage. It was the same girl from the day before. Heaven, they’d said her name was. Obviously not her real name but Garrett could understand that. Thing was she was making his dick hard and after what Kelly had done for him, well he would have thought his dick was too tired to respond like that, so her getting his dick hard, that was saying something.

He took another swig from his beer. Damn, he liked girls with small tits and this girl was just what he liked, and she was small, too, like barely five feet tall, he thought. God, he’d love to stick his dick in her.

The man took another swig from his beer. What the hell was he saying? This wasn’t like him.

Maybe not, he answered back as he took another drink from his beer, but hell. Just look at her. He wanted her to turn around so he could take a look at her butt and almost as if she was reading his mind, she turned around and Garrett Jones moaned. Fuck. Nice, tight butt. Just the way he liked it. God damn!

“Sir.”

Garrett Jones didn’t want to turn away from the girl on the stage.

“Sir,” the bartender said again.

“What is it,” Garrett snapped even as he kept his eyes on the girl on the stage.

“Sir, the manager of the club would like to see you.”

“I’m busy.”

“Yes, sir. I know, sir, but Mr. Avery can make it worth your while.”

Garrett still didn’t want to take his eyes off of the girl on stage. “Can’t it wait.”

“No, sir.”

Garrett was irritated. He wasn’t sure why it couldn’t wait but what he knew was he wanted to watch the girl on the stage.

“Sir.”

“Yeah, I know,” Garrett grumbled. “Why couldn’t they just let him watch what he wanted. “Where is it?”

“Down that way,” the bartender said with a wave of his hand.

Garrett picked up his beer bottle. “I’m taking this with me,” he said. “If I don’t, you people are just going to throw it away.”

“Yes, sir.”

Garrett moved down the hallway until he came to a door marked “Office.” He banged on the door.

“Come in,” a voice called from inside.

Garrett opened the door and entered the office.

“Mr. Jones,” the manager said. “Won’t you come in and have a seat.”

Garrett peered at the man. “Do I know you,” he asked.

“We haven’t been formally introduced,” the manager said, “but that doesn’t mean I don’t know you.”

“Huh?”

“Have a seat, Mr. Jones.”

Garrett Jones let him drop into the seat in front of him. It did feel good, he told himself, to take a load off his feet.

“I understand you’ve taken an interest in one of my dancers. I understand that you think she looks like someone you used to work with.”

The man nodded. “Kelly,” he said.

“Of course, now that you’ve had a look at her, you have to admit that the resemblance was only superficial at best.”

“What? No.”

“Oh come, come, Mr. Jones. We both know that the girl you’ve been talking to really looks nothing like the girl from your workplace.”

“No, but—”

“Mr. Jones, we’re both men here. We can be honest with one another. We both know why you really came in here.”

We both know, Garrett thought. Wait! What do we know?

“You’re coming here to see one of my dancers, aren’t you?”

One of the dancers, Garrett thought. Yes.

“You have a favorite, don’t you?”

A favorite, Garrett thought. Yes, he had a favorite.

“You know who it is,” the manager said. “I know you know. You can tell me who it is.”

Garrett didn’t have to think about it. He knew who the person was. “It’s Heaven,” he said.

The manager smiled. “See. Now we come right down to it. You’re coming here to see Heaven, aren’t you?”

Garrett couldn’t help but admit it. That was it exactly. He was coming here to see Heaven.

“It was all just a ruse, wasn’t it, a reason for your coming here. You wanted to tell yourself that you’d worked with one of my girls before, but now that you’ve admitted the truth to yourself, you know you don’t have to lie about it.”

He didn’t have to lie about it, Garrett told himself.

“You’ve never worked with any of my girls before.”

He was right, Garrett thought. He’d never worked with any of these girls before.

“None of my girls look even remotely familiar to you.”

He was right about that, too, Garrett thought. None of these girls were familiar to him. It was all just a ruse. It was just a way for him to come see Heaven but he didn’t have to play that game anymore. He could admit the truth to himself.

“Of course, now that you’ve seen her, it’s hard to think about anything else. She’s in your thoughts all the time. You want to be with her all the time.”

“All the time,” Garrett moaned.

“That’s right,” the manager said. “You want to be with her all the time. You want to come in here and spend all your money on her and you will because you want to be with her all the time.”

“All the time,” Garrett moaned again.

“I’m going to give you some money,” the manager said, “but we both know who you’re going to spend it on.”

“Heaven.”

“That’s right, but the more you spend on her, the more you’re going to want to spend on her. It makes you feel good to know that you are giving her your money.”

He couldn’t wait, Garrett told himself. He couldn’t wait to go out and give her all his money.

The club manager didn’t have to hear it from the man to know what he was going to do. One thing was certain though. He wouldn’t be talking about Kelly anymore.